[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>23001912
>>
Trading
>Does DJ feel about how the situation went down?
>Does he wish I never asked him out?
>>
Trading tarot

Is K telling me the truth?
>>
Drunk Guy with the egyptian deck who was going to send me a selfie yesterday:
No I could not see it
It did not even land on my email
But I sense that you're handsome, so don't worry. Wishing you the best, I actually wanted to see you lol.

And no I did not want to expose you. I legit was interested in you.
>>
>>23007470
Don't count on it.
>>
File: 1562807173873.jpg (122 KB, 1024x1024)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
/div/ is now officially a match making service.
Find you occult husbando and waifu here
Skskskskskssk
Jokes aside, hope yall have a wonderful day.
Be well!
>>
>>23007526

Why, what did you see or what cards?
>>
>>23007618
Lmao
>>
Air: Where do I go from here? What should be my best course of action?
>>
Trading tarot

If K is lying, what about? How do I find the truth..
>>
>>23007666
Nice trips, Satan;

>priestess, 2 of cups, king of wands
K is not lying, you're probably paranoid; what makes you think he'd do it to you? The cards tell there's even a chance for romantic interest, also king of wands vibe reveals he might just be flirty or over all friendly to a fault.
>>
>>23007666
What did you ask her? :P
>>
File: 369.jpg (16 KB, 177x285)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>23007666
>>23007692
Forgot query, if you will.. I have a secret admirer, can you help me finding out who it is? Tips regarding apearence, personality, anything will do.
>>
Doing some morning readings. I’ll need your name and husbando pics. If your question is Vague or uninteresting I’ll skip it
>>
>>23007396
>Queen of Pentacles for the firsf
>The Empress for the second
I think it means he's a bit nervous about it and worried but he sees it as new opportunity. I hope this helps or maybe you can get more out of it. My question is: Will this plan I have for Friday clarify things for us or make it worse? Should I even bother with it or drop it?

>>23007618
Was it ever anything else?
>>
Air query:

Will her and I ever love each other again? Should I tell her exactly how I feel about the situation?
>>
>>23007692

I don't know, I just had a bad feeling she was maybe hiding something like a past affair with someone else. Why would she be king of wands though? With that context known, would your interpretation still be the same? I probably am being paranoid..

>>23007696

I asked if she'd hidden anything like that and she said no it goes against her values to lie especially to someone she's with.

>>23007699

Strength, the Star

Someone smart and internally strong, someone intuitive with a very healing energy. Someone you might know and have some kind of relationship with already..
>>
File: 1445753606873.png (802 KB, 800x900)
802 KB
802 KB PNG
>>23007710
Kyle
Is there still a chance for us to get back together? If so how should I go about it
>>
>>23007710
Im about to change my life. Wat to expect? Is there any luck with me? How will I end up? Also extra: will I get appointment with the therapist next month
>>
>>23007710
Ash
I'm feeling lost and everything is in limbo. I've been trying to pull people's head out of the shitter only to be dragged back in there myself. I honestly have no idea what else to do, where to go and could use some advice or something hopeful to look forward to I guess.
>>
>>23007710
Im stuck. How can I get out of this? What way to go next. Im depressed and frustrated. Thanks.
>>
>>23007710
Chloe
How does Ben feel about me?
>>
>>23007723

If it is in the past, no reason to even worry abou it at all, unless she still has contact with the person in question. Then the reading could also be interpreted as a yes, she is lying, since the king of wands directly refers to an extroverted and friendly guy (generally it is about men, since you know, king) and the two of cups refer to romantic union or patnership; I just don't think it is the case though, when I readed it we had you as the king of wands, the two of cups representing your union and the priestess telling you to pay attention to your intuition and feelings, since as we spoke about, it can be very much be paranoia. If you still have doubts, find another way to rephrase your question, I can draw a few more if you need.

Thanks for not tradecucking lol, I know a few people with those traits indeed.
>>
>>23007710
Sheryl
How will my job hunt go?
>>
>>23007767

I see, well let's frame it this way...

Did K ever cheat on me?

And np, I try and always fulfill my end of the bargain.
>>
>>23007710
Sam
What's the possibility of k and i getting back together?
>>
File: hailtothekingbaby.jpg (62 KB, 1024x427)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>23007710
what does Mary thinks about me?
>>
>>23007710
Tam
Been struggling abit. Will I be able to pull through this month financially without asking others for help?
>>
File: seven.jpg (700 KB, 1100x770)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
>>23007780
>7 of disks, the strenght, prince of disks

That is a very strong no to your question, there appears to be some financial or material instability leading you to feel insecure as your capacity to provide, right now you must find the strenght to close that animal instinct that is getting you to feel territorial and reactive; next two cards were four of cups and ace of cups, so you're the one getting your straw drink'd mate, worry not.
>>
Trading
>>
>>23007659
>magician, king of cups, seven of cups

It's looking good on your side, you might not notice, the seven of cups reveals that you have a plentora of options to go from where you are right now, emotionally speaking; the magician asks you to be creative and follow your brightest idea, the one that sparks that lil' light in your eyes, king of cups suggests you have all the freedom to chose which path to take.
>>
>>23007832
>>>23007780 (You)
>>7 of disks, the strenght, prince of disks
>That is a very strong no to your question, there appears to be some financial or material instability leading you to feel insecure as your capacity to provide, right now you must find the strenght to close that animal instinct that is getting you to feel territorial and reactive; next two cards were four of cups and ace of cups, so you're the one getting your straw drink'd mate, worry not.

That sounds very accurate about providing materially. So i should suppress this animal instinct? And by straw drink you mean dick sucked? Lol so this would mean nothing ever happened and I'm just being paranoid?

Also wanted to add, I don't get how some ppl can forgive things like their partner cheating, I would be done with that person.

Anywho, thank yous for your reading.
>>
>>23007870
Can you help me out? What should I do in order to get moving again? Ive been stuck for quite a while now.
>>
LMAO I dreamed I was running after a eagle in a shopping mall.
>>
>>23007872
I know, right? Never fogive a cheater, unless your heart finds a way to really cope it with, but you should never force yourself to stick to someone who activelly deceived you, specially once you've asked if it was done or not, since that would make two lies. Don't look for it though, law of attraction work both ways and you do not want that to be drawn to you.

Yeah that kinda was the joke, Not really supress since that will lead you to an unhealthy reserve of repressed doubts, find a way to spend that energy, exercise, meditate, distract yourself... men instinctually tend to fill that role of provider, once you're feeling like you can't do this, you'll feel insecure about other males being capable of doing this in your place, which the cards revealed to be not true. Cheers mate, have a blessed day.
>>
>>23007905
Can you do a quick reading for me
>>
>>23007892
Can you be more specific? What do you mean by stuck?
>>
Doing readings, I reserve the right to not read for you
name(s), query
If anyone can read for me this. I want to know what will happen between S and I, what events will occur until we are together?
>>
>>23007929
Sure, query?
>>
>>23007930
So I made a bad decision last year by choosing to stay the old ways. Now i regret it and dont know what to do im stuck and depressed. I hope I still can get out of here. But I dont know what to do im just drifting around trying to find a way out. Im pretty confused and would love to get some kind of clarity in my situation.
>>
>>23007938
Angie
How does oh feel about me?
>>
>>23007938
Whats happening in my life?
>>
>>23007938
Ash
How can I increase my chances with Qia?
>>
>>23007950
Did I reveal too much. Too quickly? Will this come back to bite me?
>>
>>23007930
Could I get one too?
I’ve been struggling abit. Will I be able to pull through this month financially without asking others for help?
>>
>>23007938
Belle
What’s the possibility of me getting a job at C and what’s the possibility of me getting a job at T?
>>
>>23007953
>ace of wands, ten of swords, temperance
Never too late to change the course of your actions, although you seriously messed up there by refusing change, temperance suggests you to contact your guides, do not lose hope I tell you, when asking for clarity the strenght card was drawn, it is up to you to tame those habits that keep you stuck, you know deep inside what you have to do, anon; take a look at your addictions, pick some of them to quit and replace with bette habits, my suggestion is meditation, the best skill any human being can develop.
>>
>>23007954
That you're capable, dumb person that he can use for his own gains

>>23007962
IDK why but I got ALL Major Arcana cards. There isn't really much I think just actually having the balls and putting the effort will be the easiest, you're ending up with her for a while anyways.

>>23007980
Both fairly good chances, but I put my money on T. C will be a bit more tedious.
>>
>>23007713
Oof I got tea but its stale and moldy.
LEL IF IT WAS I WOULD HAVE A HUSBANDO/WAIFU
BWAHAHA
>>
Trading, was this dream I had a wake up call to learn martial arts?
>>
>>23008008
If you could do this one anon, I'll gladly do yours
>>23007938
>>
>>23007994
Yeah. I just hope ill get over the feelings of loss and what if because I didnt act when the time was right.. Shit's depressing.
>>
>>23008014
What genders are you?
>>
>>23008024
I am female, the person I am inquiring about is male
>>
>>23008032
K starting on it now.
>>
>>23008003
True but persistence is key. We're all gonna make it
>>
>>23007969
>9 of wands, the priestess, 2 of swords
Apparently not, it looks as if you're holding on to that specific thing of yours suggested by the 9 of wands, which tells you're quite certain about your reasons for revealing what ever it was you thought was too much, nonetheless you are still indecisive about that thing you're holding on to. Priestess says that it will indeed come back to bite you, but you should not worry since better times ahead are comming suggested by 6 of swords being drawn in clarification.
>>
>>2300804
I will start on yours
>>
>>23007994
Can you tell if im able to get over this shit and fully recover and not live in 'what if' because if didnt start when I had a chance?
>>
Air query
Should I eat something or go without
>>
>>23008044
Okay thank you as long as it doesn’t have serious repercussions on my life and family it’s all good. Thanks again
>>
>>23007973
>hierophant, ten of cups, ace of cups, seven of disks and prince of disks

these were alot because they kinda jumped as I shuffled, but it appears that no. You'll be receiving aid from your family, and quite possibly instructions on how to increase your chances of success when generating more income, maybe this month you won't be able to go through without asking for help, but remember that your close one's got your back, do not hesitate in asking for help.
>>
>>23007938
It's not likely for it to go the way you want. There is a strong interest from your end, but this guy doesn't seem to be into you. There could be something happening, but all I saw is that it would need some forcing, and that would not turn out how you want. This guy might not be one you should be after and should instead try with someone else. He has other girls in mind, which means that his interest in you won't be strong unless you find a way to stand above them.
>>
>>23008057
I will be doing this one and going to take a lunch break, maybe I'll do some more later.

>temperance, ace of wands, king of swords
big yes, just keep it cool and do not stress needlessly; you need to take action and tackle it down, be intelligent and strategic, you got this. Play your game and stay aware of your moves.
>>
>>23008073
Thank you! I'm still doing yours so hold tight, got caught up
>>
>>23007905

Thanks, and because I think too much, i have to ask, you read my question as if that had ever, ever happened in the past, right? Just so it's crystal clear for memory.
>>
File: help.jpg (47 KB, 604x537)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>23007789
I will guarantee a reading if someone can do this for me, once I return from lunch. The woman in question is that 'too good to be true' type, as if God took all my preferences and put it in one person. I met her last week and so far only spoke to her via internet.
>>
>>23008082
Big yes it will have serious repercussions? That part confuses me sorry
>>
>>23007994
Also thanks for the reading
>>
>>23008008
So, I think your dream was more or less trying to tell you that have choices and options to look forward too. Quick actions are what is needed for you to feel fulfillment and hard work lies in the focus of that. Anything would work actually, just as long as it's not something easy for you. If it doesn't break you mentally or physically then the High Priestess that came up cannot allow herself to benefit your life. Whatever is guiding you wants you to be more aggressive in your ventures and it could possibly lead you to the 2 of Cups

I would also try my hand a weapon typer martial arts or heck, even writing or something along the lines of the academics.
>>
>>23008162
I see, thanks
>>
>>23008042
ASHE!!
Just be careful. Humans present then selves how ever they want.

All of us /div/ bruhs gonna make it. Speak it into existence!!
>>
Trading
a general for next week, any good news?
>>
File: images (76).jpg (24 KB, 728x410)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>23007710
Ralph
How do women feel about me
>>
>>23008179
Wanna hook up with me?
>>
File: BsSAfgY.jpg (169 KB, 620x1103)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>23008179
If there's one thing I believe in it's will power. But yeah, two faced people are what give me a lot of my dating doubts
>>
>>23008296
Where u at and how big is your pp?
Also are you into bdsm???
SKSKKS

>>23008308
Also peeps who wanna be with you romantically but really only wanna be friends skskss
>>
File: 1522043596605.jpg (124 KB, 720x906)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>23008438
That hurts like a mother fucker. I just got out of one like that. Especially since I really catch feelings for the other person. I have not been in the best mental state recently because of it. Love and relationships are retarded
>>
>>23008308

Just popped in here so dont know contex, BUT

Fellow Spiral soul believer here. If you have any in-depth question that needs answering I'll give you an in-depth reading
>>
File: ZD7Ig5Q.jpg (639 KB, 1480x2109)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
>>23008473
Always nice to see a fellow believer in the power of belief. I've got this question heee if you don't mind. >>23007724 If you need more info let me know
>>
>>23008458
F U C K I N G. S A M E
But I'm also an avoidant lover sksks

This song started playing and OOOOH
https://youtu.be/9DG2jPVWO0w
>>
>>23008492
It sounds like you relationship ended in both of you being worn out, the luster you found in each other waned, faults in each other bubbled to the surface and things fell apart. Im getting the feeling it was a lengthy relationship and you a mix of good and bad memories. In your separation you are thinking back more fondly on the good and overlooking what caused it to fall apart. Perhaps you feel like you dont know who you are now without her. Kamina's quote of allowing strength to comes from others belief in you is the false message of TTGL, the one that is plastered everywhere by people probably because it is is easier then truly believing in the true message the Belief of believing in Yourself. It a difficult goal to achieve, to really believe and live it in your heart. But if you work towards the reality you desire most, if you truly never back down from fighting for it, then you will find the happiness and comfort you seek. There is no guarantee this girl is it, she may be, she might not be. But if it isn't know that it is because she is not who it is meant to be and is not the one you are meant to fight to find. Stay true to yourself and believe is the right path
>>
>>23008473
Am I on the right track to achieving what I want in love and my career?
>>
>>23008582
Believe in the you who believes in yourself has been my motto for more than a decade. However it is nice for someone else to believe in you. It's also hard to remember who you are when you're so used to being with another person. Like is that person now a part of who you are and you r changed? . I have no idea if she's the one or how to tell. I do want her but I don't know if I'm being needy or clingy
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Bang bang!

Anyone interested in trading!

I was cucked lol
>>
>>23008843
Ye sure
>>
>>23008843
Query
>>
>>23008831
this is just personal advice but, a person's presence in your life can affect you, change you, but you should only accept things you are happy about being changed. Any negative impact they had can be purged, does not have to be baggage you carry forever. It is definitely a toxic situation if you dont know who you are outside of that person. That is bad codependency. The belief from others certainly can and is a powerful thing too, but its not a substitute for self belief. It can also build up into burden you feel like is a false image you have to uphold and feel like you are a failure to others when you dont.
>>
>>23008885
I know who I am outside of this person it's just it happened so suddenly that I lost myself for a bit. Like the floor was pulled under me. I was never codependent because I always made sure that I wanted her in my life but didn't need her. I still want her, so much, but I can't tell if it's because I got used to us being together or if it is her. Friendship was hard for me to get so love is worse
>>
>>23008575
I think I'm the same. Also I never realized how many sad love songs I had on my playlist until I got dumped
https://youtu.be/R_f_mMJAezM
>>
>>23008438
Cali, 16cm
Yes
>>
Trading
>>
>>23009153
I accept your challenge. What's your query?
>>
>>23009184
General love reading, yours?
also, send in some music for accuracy ;)
>>
>>23009197
Mine is about my holidays coming up. What should I do about it? I don't really wanna go, but don't want to insult my family members.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkzDwYtZ3kU
Starting yours.
>>
Trading
>>
Who's doing readings?
Also what are some resources for doing readings with ancient minchiate cards because I'm fucking clueless with them.
>>
>>23009244
Query?
>>
>>23009197
>hexagram 28 changing into hexagram 31
Thus the Heaven's thundered unto Anon in mighty voice:
"This looks pretty good."

It looks like you're limiting yourself. Not necessarily in a deliberate manner. It looks like there's something stopping you from socialising and meeting a potential partner. Judging by the first hexagram, it's either family, or money. If it's neither of those, then it's much easier to overcome the obstacle.
The next hexagram points out at you. You seem to have a personal charm and ability to make people feel comfortable with you. Why the hell not use it then? It's all up to you getting there and exercising your influence.
Oh, and if you're asking about timescale, it's something that can get moving pretty soon. Within one month you can get yourself moving and meet more people, among them a potential partner. Also, be prepared to use some seduction tactics.
>>
>>23009244
I can trade. The woman I have a crush on is taken should I go for her sister instead or walk away?
>>
File: 20190712_043953.jpg (161 KB, 800x271)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>23009288
http://www.facade.com/tarot/personal/?Date=7%2F11%2F2019&Query=Tarot+for+Anonymous&Name=Anonymous&Deck=aquatic&Reading=cross_triangle&UID=345205&Reverse=on
>>
File: praisevenus.jpg (25 KB, 280x176)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>23008113
Doing some readings, will take 6; leave me your name, a picture of a redhead you personally admire and praise Venus,
>>
>>23009377
This cute Latina I've seen for a while at the gym should I ask her out?
>>
>>23009377
>>23009430
I'm Josh and praise Venus?
>>
>>23009377
Ana
How does B feel about me?
Praise Venus!
>>
>>23009377
PRAISE VENUS
Wendy
What's the possibility of him and I getting back together? How can I increase my chances?
>>
>>23009377
James. Can i get a love reading
>>
>>23009377
Mag
>How will my job hunt go? Will I be able to get a new job before the month ends?
Praise venus
>>
>>23009377

(Technically not a ginger but he's kinda cute as a redhead)

Claudia
How does S. C. feel about me?

Praise be unto Venus!
>>
>>23009377
Chai
How does S feel about me?
Praise venus
>>
>>23009377
>>23009488
>>
>>23009487

Forgot the picture, but... I just noticed I may not get a read, but just in case
>>
>>23009481
You are thinking you can half-ass it like you are doing now and that this will be enough, but it won't. Deep down you may already realize that you could easily double your effort. You should follow this feeling.
>>
>>23009443
Hello Josh, pleased to tell you that yes you should ask her out; you got Prince of Wands, Two of Wands and Knight of Wands... I mean, there's not even much to say about it, this draw looks very positive and fiery (wand element), be confident and smooth, you got this. If it doesn't work out, the worse that could happen is you geting a burn. (get it? wands, fire, hottie at the gym.. alright I'm done)
>>
>>23009452
>the chariot, the empress, the hermit

Apparently he sees you quite maternaly, almost a teacher-student kinda of vibe... three of swords was draw next, so I'd say there's not much room for romance. Not impossible though.
>>
Air query: I found some art that made me remember how I loved experimenting with mixed media, but I'm stuck on how to proceed, how can I go onto creating more freely and stop overthinking my paintings? I feel like this is my calling
>>
>>23009496
Ches?
>>
>>23009458
>five of cups, temperance, six of wands
Look, there's apparently no chance of you two getting back together as indicated by the five of cups, which relates to loss... although it also refers to better times ahead, and on top of that, you got temperance by your side, it tells that you should not be let down by this, remain calm and keep your hopes up, since from that last card we can see something better comming up, not only better but stable as the figure in the six of wands suggests, it also tells that you'll probably be bummed out by this, but it is best to get over and move on, it is in the past for a reason, remember it.
>>
Trading tarot

What causes these mental feedback loops?
>>
>>23009643
I want anon, first I will read you, if it resonantes with you, you do my query, fair?
>>
>>23009464
>eight of pentaclés, queen of wands, six of cups
Not very bright mate, it appears that you need to improve on your material being before moving on to love-life, as in working on yourself now. If there is any possibility for romance you probably are neglecting it, the queen of wands refers to a woman directly in 'control of you'. Stuck in the past will not get you far, try to get your life going and it will flow to you.
>>
>>23009487
>>23009494
I wouldn't leave out a post that so gladly praised Venus such as yours haha.

>hanged, seven of cups, fool
I see that there are options for both of you, I'd say the hanged is on your side emotionally speaking, since you're the one showing interest and knowing that there are options might let you down a little, but hey cheer up, the seven of cups is in the middle of both hanged and fool, so there are cups avaible for both of you; who shall be hanged or who shall be fooled will be revealed after you chose a cup to drink, metaphorically speaking. The Fool could also indicate that he is oblivious to your feelings towards him, leaving you feeling pretty much hanged or frustrated, but as I said before, seven of cups gives you many options in this regard, maybe he is indeed the cup you chosed, the point being, does he know what you feel for him? I'd tell him if I was you.
>>
>>23009377
Pot
Praise Vesus
General please
>>
>>23009481
>the star, queen of pentacles, tower

Yes, there is hope that you will indeed find a new job, although it may require that you get out of your comfort zone, more than you normally tend to; It won't be easy, the tower tells that you'll find many hardships in doing so, but it will reward you well; It looks like the chances of you getting a job will be proportional to the investment you put in the hunt, don't be let down, try to look for something that will not drain you so much, as in, if you're not a people's person, do NOT pick a retail job. Good luck.
>>
>>23009666
That sounds about right. Thanks, and nice digits. Mind if I ask what place those cards represented for you?
>>
>>23009488
>>23009493
>the fool, ace of swords, ten of pentacles
Hm, I'd say that S is probably not aware that you're querying about him online. Although that ace refers to a win situation, there's possibility even for a long term comitment if your interest is romantic.
>>
>>23009768
Be aware.
>>
>>23009655

Ok, that's fine
>>
>>23009711

It's definitely not gonna happen that way, but I wanted to know if he felt negatively or positively or if he was indeferent. It seems like it's the last one though...

Thank you very much for the reading!
>>
>>23009377
Dave
Will I be able to sever K's hold on my life and pursue life and relationships free of her strangle? Can it resolve in a way that isn't catastrophic?
>>
>>23009808
Be aware of?
>>
>>23009839
OH SHIT forgot the praise.

Praise Venus! She whose beauty is without compare!
>>
>>23009847
I forgot my praise too, shit. Praise Venus
>>
>>23009773
Thanks! I'm pretty sure noone would be aware that they're getting asked about online haha
>>
>>23009843
Awareness
>>
>>23009868
But what if awareness becomes aware of me?
>>
Trading tarot

How will our relationship go rest of this year?
>>
File: baby_stare.jpg (125 KB, 919x1107)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>23009979
Then you'll make a cute super aware baby
>>
File: J8rDqN3.jpg (15 KB, 360x480)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>23009979
or a baby too aware of life to be cute
>>
>>23009820
I am sorry, I wouldn't be able now :(.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
Air query:

has he forgotten about me (does he even still notice me), and that's assuming he's even into guys to begin with.

M Taurus

he's M Cancer
>>
Anyone doing air queries? I am beginning to fall in love with the man I'm dating but I want to know if he is a safe person for me to be with or if he will hurt me. No indication of anything bad from him at all but I have been through some shit and I'm a little paranoid about being taken advantage of again.
>>
Trading
>>
An air query...

When will this perdition end? When will I obtain serenity and freedom?
>>
Watery query, real liquid

Is H interested in me enough to go out? And do I have to quickly, or keep being patient?
>>
Trading tarot

1. How will my relationship go in 2020

2. How to fix the mental obsessions?

>Either query is fine
>>
Anyone don't free readings
>>
>>23010555
Ok I won't
>>
>>23010555
>releases readings
>>
File: blanket.jpg (118 KB, 406x364)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>23010659
>>23010599
>>
>>23010679
You knew that was coming
>>
>>23010555
No I fucking don't. Now fucking post some marines faggot.
>>
>>23010159
Move in on the first and find out
>>
>>23010827
Hi Ches, Can I get a reading too?

How does he feel toward me?
>>
>>23010827
Next gf and is she going to be a qt?
>>
File: 626b6927.png (902 KB, 1200x670)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
>>23010827
Why didn't he reply to me? He talked to me and then leave me talking alone.
>>
File: onion.jpg (95 KB, 1024x683)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>23010858
>>23010827
Shoot
>>
File: Being_1800x1013.jpg (306 KB, 1800x1013)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>23010827
What does the demon Bune think about me?
>>
>>23010827
anything about my next gf
>PFC Thomas Baxter rare
>>
File: images (58).jpg (14 KB, 280x223)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>23010827
Will the one i want give me another chance?
>>
>>23010827

Hey Ches! How goes it?
>>
>>23010838
Move in with him? It's a little early for that but we've both definitely thought about it since he's moving at the end of the month. Did you do a reading and pull any specific cards?
>>
Will my endgame come to fruition? or will it just be another dead dream on the wayside of my road to the grave?
>>
Henlo frens.

Can someone give me insight of how will things go if If go for situation A or situation B? Thanks.
>>
Can I please get a general reading, a future or present general reading?
>>
>>23010838
I'm actually a bit spooked by how relevant what you said is. You tarrotfaggots are so damn cryptic. If you could elaborate a little more it would be very appreciated.
>>
Tradinn
>How much do they miss me?,
>>
>>23011506
Hey meme master, are you still there?
>>
Air query
What will my future husband be like? When will I find him?
Thanks!
>>
>>23011551
Yesssss
>>
>>23011506
Starting yours

My query is
Will I have success with G (male)?
>>
>>23011585
Gang gang!
Starting
>>
>>23011578
I will trade you then. What do demons think of me?
>>
Air query
What the hell am I? If you're doing a reading, maybe you could tell me about the woman's voice in the dream, long ago?
And one more, please
Am I really the hero? Or is what I do more harm than good?
>>
Air Query

What L thought about it?
>>
>>23011585
6 of swords, the world, 4 of swords rev
Dont do no magic or sneaky shit my dude. The only thing you can do is allow it to flow naturally.
If your desire is to tire him out and have him at ur feet, then yes.
If this is a romantic partnership then oof I dont think so. You will only annoy them and make em YEET out of here
>>
Air query

Should I finally confront the man who abused me two years ago? I've been too scared to speak for so long, but I really want to... I'm just still scared of what he could do to me if I do.
>>
>>23011633
Best the shit outta him
>>
>>23011588
Let's see

Wheel of fortune, 10 of swords, queen of swords. I also randomly thought the 8 of cups while thinking on your query.

You may feel that this is unfair, but I think this person is too wrecked to be thinking about missing you. And even if they do miss you, they will be cold as fuck or will try to hide it. Maybe both of you weren't going anywhere and there wasn't much to do, and there isn't much now except to let go of the pain, and tomorrow better things will come.

I hope I was able to help
>>
File: firefox_fAE7jKNDUa.png (72 KB, 326x227)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>23011633
>5 of cups - page of swords - death
You should if you want change, if you want to move past it. Closure, as they say.
>I really want to
You should.
>>
>>23011595
Laughing and drinking wine. They find you so funny and smoll.
They like you and find you to be entertaining. Yet, the also know how serious you are about learning some shit from them. They can help, but they want you too lighten up and let loose more.

>What does DR think of me?
>>
>>23011631
Ayyyy, the idea actually crossed my mind, just an innocent honey jar, but I want to get closer to him on my own first so I don't think I'll do anything else anyway. I'm looking for something casual, I think he's not the romantic type.

Thenksss
>>
>>23011680
On it, thanks
>>
>>23011680
3 of swords, ace of cups, 9 of swords

Uhh not good, he's conflicted about you. He likes you but something about you makes his mouth taste bitter. It's as if you made him feel sad about something but it not being entirely your fault. He wants to be close to you but not as strongly as you do. You can mend things up if you take things slowly.
>>
>>23011576
Any readers still out there? :)
>>
Anyone up for a trade?
>>
>>23011670
>>23011643

Thanks, I'll do it then. I'm so tired of feeling helpless.
>>
>>23011269
>Will my endgame come to fruition?
the high priestess, emperor, 2 of cups
looks like it's merely an idea right now but if you really put your effort and abilities into it you will succeed. i noticed you used creative language around the negative aspect. i would read this as you are putting more energy into negative ideas rather than positive ones. something to keep note of.

>>23011352
>situation A
princess of cups, 10 of cups, wheel of fortune
seems good

>situation B
8 of swords, 2 of pentacles, princess of pentacles
seem fine
i would need to know more about these situations to give any more details

>>23011361
queen of pentacles, 7 of pentacles, prince of pentacles
i'm assuming the queen of pentacles is your mom or someone who orders you. that would be your past influence. now you're trying to do things on your own but are having some struggles. keep working at it and have faith it will pay off. this may take some time to complete.

>>23011599
>What the hell am I?
6 of swords
someone who has the ability to succeed after struggle

>maybe you could tell me about the woman's voice in the dream, long ago?
ace of swords, 9 of swords, 3 of pentacles, justice
seems as like there was a situation where and idea was started and completed. this helped make you into the person you are.

the sun, 5 of pentacles, the moon
seems you were enjoying life and then some financial troubles happened and you're not sure how it will turn out.

i drew a 7 so i drew 7 cards. not sure how much of it will make sense to the situation.

>Am I really the hero?
queen of swords
depends on why you use your powers. are you using it for your own gain or to help others?

>>23011606
>What L thought about it?
2 of wands, justice, ace of swords, the tower
seems L really wants justice around a situation. they are thinking of new ways to get that justice or the situation is bring up new ideas. those ideas will change them to some degree.
>>
>>23011952
You're a hero.
Can you give me a read?
>>
>>23011599
also are you aquarius by chance?

>>23011966
>>23011972
>Could you tell me if I'll meet this girl or a girl like her again?
princess of wands
i would assume someone like her

>And if so how?
10 of swords, 9 of pentacles, 5 of wands
looks like you'll have some illness or accident and this person might help you recover from it. it gets lusty from there.
>>
Air Query

Should I take that course or save my money and not do it right now?
Thank you.
>>
>>23012120
>looks like you'll have some illness or accident and this person might help you recover from it.
Cute :3 thanks for the reading
>>
>>23012120
love general
>>
>>23012120
>>23012186
Lmao that isnt me.
I would like to know how the rest of my summer will go.
>>
>>23011952
>i'm assuming the queen of pentacles is your mom or someone who orders you. that would be your past influence. now you're trying to do things on your own but are having some struggles. keep working at it and have faith it will pay off. this may take some time to complete.
Thank you reader
>>
>>23012205
Lmao that isnt me.
Will i date a?
>>
>>23012186
the fool, queen of wands, judgement
try some new things and you'll meet someone who is outgoing. seems tied to a final decision.

>>23012205
the hierophant, 9 of cups, queen of cups
seems like you'll gain some inner insight from someone. you'll have a really good time and enjoy yourself. seems you will meet an art hoe or something.

>>23012225
does it fit what you're going through?
>>
>Lmao this isn't me
The state of div nowadays
>>
>>23012279
Can I please get one too
>>
>>23012279
>seems tied to a final decision
what does this exactly mean? it seems pretty serious. like it is a critical decision of sorts.
>>
>>23012256
3 of wands
you might need to show off a bit to get that date

>>23012284
just post it
>>
>>23012293
How does en feel about me? Thank you!
>>
>>23012293
If I could get one too, I would like to know if my financial situation would improve soon
>>
>>23012293
Will i see my ex at tomorrows concert?
>>
>>23012279
Cool. Thank you for the read will the art hoe be a love interest or just some art hoe?
>>
>>23012279
>does it fit what you're going through?
It does resemble the current situation, kind of.
>>
>>23012293
Love general pls
>>
Any of the Three queries pls
Financial (stock) wealth reading
Occupation General
Romance General
>>
>>23012292
what it's related to: 10 of pentacles
what it's not related to: 7 of swords
cause: 2 of swords
effect: 8 of pentacles
has to do with wealth and not about untrust worthy people or not overcoming an issue. seems to be caused by a conflict you are working out someone. seems like it will make you more careful around money. maybe will make sense in the future.

>>23012299
5 of cups, the magician, 6 of cups
seems like they feel ignored. they like how you think of something and then you do it. seems like they also feel like you are taking advantage of them sometimes or not showing your appreciation.

>>23012303
2 of cups, 10 of cups, 5 of pentacles
looks like your loved ones and family will take care of you as you will still have some financial issues.

>>23012305
3 of cups
you might see her but she's not interested in getting back together. you're trying too hard.

>>23012314
i just pictured an art hoe when i thought of that card. could be a friend or love interest.

>>23012362
2 of wands, 3 of wands, 3 of pentacles
first you need to work on your self-confidence, find what your strengths are, and get a job or a better job.

3 of pentacles, 5 of swords, justice
finding this job will help you find the confidence to believe in yourself. will help you find inner balance. also princess of wands fell out so there is someone out there for you.
>>
>>23012402
Love general please
>>
>>23012402
What's the possibility of z and i getting back together?
>>
>>23012402
How will this relationship turn out?
>>
I was wondering if I should just stop here or keep going. Also, if I need to keep going, where do you suggest I start looking?
>>
Air query
Ive had an idea thst moving out to another city could help me to clear the air and set a new perspective. How would that turn out? Would my problems just follow me there and nothing would change or quite the opposite? Thank youu!!
>>
>>23012402
>>23012596
>>
Air query:
How will A react if i tell her about this new development on my feelings
>>
>>23012402
Will i get a second chance with C?
What should i do to get it?
>>
Trading tarot

What did my dream mean about throwing away garbage bags?
>>
Does this Taurus girl I've been hanging with like me? I'm a scorpio, please and thanks
>>
Isn't the photo an Illuminati eating baby?
>>
Trading tarot

Is this relationship karmic?
>>
Anyone have PDFs of Stuart r Kaplan’s Encyclopedia of tarot?
>>
Anyone trading??
>>
>>23013474
Sure
>>
>>23013474
>>23013040
>Trading tarot
>Is this relationship karmic?

If you wanna trade, go ahead and do mine. I read cards.
>>
>>23013490
By karmic you mean a relationship that is bound to be? Also genders?

I wanna know the opinion of a girl on me, F

Thanks
>>
>>23013511

Or one that is meant to cause me pain as a lesson. I would like clarification.

3 of Pentacles, knight of swords, ace of wands

She might be a coworker or someone you see regularly I think. She likes your intellectual side and enjoys talking to you. She might be attracted to that part of a guy, the talking and banter, so share you thoughts with her and build up a relationship if that's what you want since it looks to be possible. Any kind of action you take in this regard should be successful.
>>
>>23013511

Male and female, btw

It definitely feels 'bound' I just hope its for love and not harshness. Sometimes I just get disheartened in this relation.
>>
>>23013562
On it, thanks.
>>
>>23013562
Ace of Cups, 6 of Pentacles, 3 of Pentacles

There is indeed, however it's for the best. You will get to know each other better if you do follow through with it. It will become a nurturing and healthy relationship, one where you get to help each other to grow. However you should not force it much, but just let things happen.
>>
Air query
Did being together yesterday helped her along the path towards returning to me?
>>
>>23013576
>there is indeed

There is indeed what? I was a bit confused on that part..
>>
>>23013600
A Karmic binding
>>
>>23013603

Ohhh I see. So its not a negative thing then at all?

>btw thanks for the reading
>>
Trading. How will our relationship change if I follow through with this idea? What do i need to know to reach a favorable outcome?
>>
Air query

When am I going to see him?
>>
Good morning brothers!
Hope yall have a good productive day!
>>
>>23014093
TGIF
>>
>>23014093

You too!
>>
>>23014093
you too, blessings~
>>
>>23014093
You too, friend-o!
And you too, folks
>>23014121
>>23014124
>>23014141
>>
>>23014093
Have a good day as well!
>>
>>23014042
the fool
whenever you want
>>
>>23014093
Happy Friday to you as well
>>
Trading
>>
>>23014323
I'm up for it >>23013963
What's your query
>>
File: 1562767386538.jpg (220 KB, 1000x997)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>23014093
Thank u frond u as well
>>
Trading mis negritos
What does my dream is trying to tell me?, I have dreamt with tsunami and with a brave sea this 2 days.
>>
Air query
General reading please or just tell me about things I should know at the moment
>>
>>23014121
>>23014124
>>23014141
>>23014179
>>23014300
>>23014316
>>23014701
Hell yeah brothers! Let's get this check and rest the fuck uppppp!!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

>>23014873
Holla Negro!
Usualmente los suenos con agua habla de las emociones. Considerando que estas viendo tsumanis and geting drowned. Preciento que problablement te sientes muy emocionalmente overwhelmed. But that is my experience with water dreams

>knight of wands, three of swords, king of coins
It seems like you are in a shit ton of pain and you got a lot of shit going on in your finances. A lot of ruminating that is expressed in your brain.

>Will this wack hoe leave my apartment?
>>
anyone doing readings?
>>
I know there's something very special for the 13th of July, for the next three months, related to romance.
I'm 21 years old, male, Aquarius. Can anyone please confirm? Thanks in advance.
>>
Trading tarot

Can I get a general plox
>>
>>23015167
>>
>>23014093
Para ti también!

Also any feedback on our trade is very much appreciated~
>>
>>23015167
how dose b feel about me rn?
>>
>>23015178
oh shit let me remember y lluego te digo.

I sense that they are hella wrecked and yes they are super disciplined when it comes to their emotions and giving both of us space. They were super sad about our dynamic being different from this conversation.
I sense that they do miss me, but DAMN are they super good at hiding it.

Yeah cheers to the adjustment period
>>
>>23015175
also ima wait till i get me read so i dont cucked like dream anonsy cucked me
>>
>>23015175

I didn't cuck you I was afk

2 of swords

No the hoe will keep delaying
>>
>>23015239
Angie's getting smarter~
>>
>>23015191

Queen of swords

She definitely likes you on an intellectual level maybe thinks you're smart, has a very clear opinion though that may not be -entirely- positive, in other words she's very to the point, generally likes you but could be a bit critical.
>>
any a y'all reading or just trading?
>>
air query

Why I get this feeling of distance from her?
>>
>>23015239
Yo, Angie-san.
Have a song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82SrTa9xCNs
>>
>>23014988
I am sorry, I didn't cuck you, I hang out for lunch

King of cups clarified by temperance
I think she will, but I think king of cups is telling you to tell them in a neutral way (controlling your emotions, anger or discomfort ) to leave, you will feel relief after. Thank you for the reading :)
>>
Doing one card reading

Need
Initial(s)

No occult, general, yes/no. Thank you.
>>
>>23015552
S
how will the rest of this month go for me?
>>
>>23015552
mf

what does G thinking about me at the moment? i feel like he might be hiding something, I would like to know about, probably nothing critical or big
>>
>>23015552
J
Did being together yesterday put her on the path to returning to me?
>>
>>23015552
A, male, 20
what "changes" are coming to my life?
>>
>>23015552
A
What do my guides want me to focus on right now?
>>
>>23015552
I
Career reading please. What will my next job be or what kind of job is best for me?
>>
>>23015574
>the devil clarified by magician
Seems like you will feel trapped for some manipalituve things. So trust in you first, take your own decissions.

>>23015576
>Justice clarified by high priestess
I think they have a neutral opinion about you, not good neither bad. They feel that they don't know you well for have a proper opinion.
>>
>>23015552
I had this chance To start a Major life change about a year ago but i decided to wait too long so the opportunity went away. Now im desperate and want to change. Am I still on time? Are divine winds still on my side?
>>
>>23015552
D
Will i get a girl who is my type this year?
>>
>>23015620
Also

Male
Leo

>>23015552
>>
>>23015618
thanks m8
>>
>>23015552
R
Will I find a girl like her again?
>>
>>23015593
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
>>
>>23015552
J
When will I meet my soulmate?
>>
>>23015552
M
how's next week looking like?
>>
>>23015593
>star clarified by knight of pentacles
Good one that will bring you a new motivations and even new objectives in your life, but be patient, this change is not quickly it will take their time, but be grateful with all the good changes you notice.

>>23015602
>hermit
That you are forgetting about your inner part, pay attention to it.

>>23015603
>next job
>king of cups, 6 of cups
Something like sell department because I see that you will have to be gentle or very kind with someone and also a lot of control of emotions, so sells department sounds like that for me.
>>
>>23015672
thank you
>>
>>23015552
M
Is Linda trying to reach me?
>>
>>23015175
>>23015167

You complained about tradecuck but went and tradecucked
>>
>>23015552
R, 23 do I have a shot with any of the three people I have interest in?
>>
>>23015552
M
How does B feel about me
>>
>>23015552
L
What's the possibility of us dating again?
>>
>>23015552
h what can I expect the rest of this year? I'm 22
>>
>>23015672
Thanks for the reading mate! thats inspiring
>>
>>23015722
27*
>>
>>23015699
Sorry I meant to ask if she is trying to reach me what is she wanting from me? Why is coming up, thank you!
>>
File: DjtgOWQX0AAwFIG.jpg (60 KB, 735x702)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>23015331
Hell yeah I have been drinking my juice.

>>23015277
I seeeeeeeeeee
>the world rev
Oofa bby
Lord you are feeling fucken drained and mother fucking tired. What you need to do is take a moment and recenter and relax.

>>23015419
Oooh this song is literally me rn
Thank you RZA anon.

>>23015485
Thank you! Thank you!!!!!
>>
>>23015552
M 20
my love life from now on to the end of year please
>>
>>23015649
>I was thinking that I forgot something in the post... It was no time frame also

But I will in what kind of situation
>8 of cups, ten of cups
When you really leave someone or something important and when the pain goes, when you close well that chapter of your life without resentful feelings... Do you have anyone in mind now that you are having feelings?

>>23015659
>4 of pentacles clarified by ace of cups
Seems like the emotions you were hiding and protecting will burst for some situation, I don't know why tough.
>>
>>23015552
mf 22
What does my roommate think of me, what would they like to tell me but don't?
>>
>>23015587
>>23015552
Didn't do it because it was a yes/no?
>>
>>23015744
RZA Anon
How have you been? Has it gotten better with you and that goy you liked?
>>
>>23015552
J, 22
How does S feel about me?
>>
>>23015672
>>hermit
>That you are forgetting about your inner part, pay attention to it.
Could you be a little more specific as to what I'm forgetting?
>>
>>23007331
Stupid question. Is tarot reading considered "occult"?
>>
>>23015708
hahaha
You thought you caught me slipping
>>
>>23015802
You're doing occult stuff everytime you breathe literally. You are a spiritual being already
>>
>>23015552
Vp
Male
How am i going to feel about our New cabin In the future
>>
>>23015814
Love this
>>
>>23015620
>>23015552

OK let me put it this way: How Will my pursuit for change turn out
>>
>>23015552
R
Next gf
>>
File: 1562864436607.png (278 KB, 498x381)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>23015552
>SJM
>20
>What's the best way for me to get into Sarah's pants?
>>
SJW was a trick trump made on you morons

It's not a real thing, you know social justice is not what lefties are about
>>
>>23015860
t.soros shill
>>
>>23015773
I have decided to stop ruminating and work on me self. Ye haw!!!!!!
Working out twice a day, meditating in the morning, and doing my damn best!
REEEEEEE

We chilling, taking some time separated from each other. I have no idea what's gonna happen next.
>>
Trade trade
>>
>>23015552
B 26
How will A react if i tell her how i feel?
>>
>>23015908
Nice. I'm working out too.
Good for health, I heard.
You'll see then. Hope it goes well for you.
>>
>>23015953
ayyy i hope it goes well for you to RZA!!!
<3 <3 <3
ayy i hope shit turns out best for the both of us hoes
>>
>>23015552
C.D.
Some personality traits of my future wife?
>>
>>23014308
That's curious.
>>
>>23015970
You doing much this summer?
I got some family visits soon, otherwise on that RZA shit now.
>>
>>23015716
I have seen your query sometimes, but couldn't get the oportunity for reading... I came back because I have curiosity of doing yours.
>4 of cups clarified by 3 of cups
I think for the moment they are not interested in something romantic, but yes for friendship. Before reading I feel like kind feeling , so I think they have good feelings for you, but maybe not what you were expecting Right. The good thing is that you can work from this.

>>23015722
>5 of swords, Queen of cups, 7 of wands
I think it is 50%, if you work to get her, you will get her again, but it will be the same, you will both end finish the relationship again.

>>23015727
>7 of wands clarified by ten of swords
You will be defensing yourself and your position probably due to a something that will not pay off (but you expect and trust it will), but you will be having hopes that things will improvement for this. I think knowing this, you should check what will be the situation and don't waste energy and move on. Good luck!
>>
>>23014308
>>23016038
What must I do?
>>
>>23015552
How does GD feel about getting back together?
AG and GD
>>
>>23016110
Angie can we trade? I do empath.
>>
>>23016134
>>23016110
answer this one empath-san. Also are you the new empath?
>>
>>23016062
Nothing much desu. Alot of reflection and working on shit.
Working on Senior stuff
>>
>>23015739
>What Lynda wants from M?
>8 of pentacles clarified by the empress and ten of pentacles.
I think it is more related to her enterily, she is focused in her job/career at the moment and seems like she feels good for this. I feel like she has another energy too, so she maybe is trying to get close again but with other point of view of the relationship, maybe she wants to know if try a relationship or if put an end point in the best terms with you. But that depends of you, I think, if she notice you are not interest, she will go quiet and in peace too.

>>23015745
>ten of swords clarified by 4 of pentacles
Seems like you will be hurt by something or someone, can be also a loss of oportunity that won't come again, but this will be due to a selfish attitude or a too closed mind attitude towards something or someone, so be open, flexible, honest and comunicate and fix some ideas that you have in your mind at time with the people involved. This is like a general for me so take it with a grain of salt.

>>23015752
I will do the first
What does the rommate think of mf?
>hermit clarified by justice
They think you are someone who is in their world and they also are in their World, they have no warm feelings, just neutral.

>>23015765
Exactly

>>23015788
>the chariot clarified by king of pentacles
They feel interest in you, that they can have something with you. Because you make them feel that a relation with you, will be stable and grounded and not a lightly thing.

>>23015800
Hermit is someone who looks deep in their unconscious part, he studies himself and the enviroment because he is looking to learn things, looking knowledge. I can't tell what you are forgetting just to look in that part of you, meditate and maybe you will know what was it. I am sorry I am bad with that queries too.
>>
>>23016250
Sounds about right.
I so don't want to go on holiday this summer.
>>
Could someone please pull 4 cards for me?
>>
>>23015552
M
Are feelings mutual with G?
>>
>>23016151
I suppose I am.
An apple sitting on top of a desk, the background is a deep green color. A guy in a blue collar button up shirt and medium lenght haircut is sitting on a wooden chair. He eats apples from a basket on the table, he just bites in and chews. A thin, tan looking girl is looking at him from the other side of the table, also sitting. He just keeps eating and keeping a distance between him and the girl. But the way he looks at her and the apple indicate lust. The girl just looks down to her hands below the table, and closes her eyes, a prayer. But he turns around and doesn't see it.

If GD comes back, it might be from a very selfish place.

My query: Does he miss me or think of me at times? Has he told anyone about me.
>>
>>23016323
Heiro rev, temperance, page of cups rev, ace of wands
>>
>>23016357
Could you pull 2 more pls
>>
Could someone please pull 3 cards for me?
>>
Someone pull 2 cards for me as well
>>
>>23016367
Not Angie but I pulled two cards
>Tower rev, 3 swords
>>
>>23016355
Hmmm sounds pretty far off... I will take your reading with a grain of salt!

The connection between yall is dark blue and faded. It's very translucent and malleable in my hand. Has a low hum.

I dont think he misses you and the connection is slowly dying.
>>
>>23016415
Thank u anon
>>
>>23016382
Knight wands, hanged man, 4 pents

>>23016395
Emperor rv, 5 swords
>>
>>23016415
>>23016422
>>23016357
Thanks for the pull
>>
>>23016426
Ty
>>
>>23016353
>>23016151 rather what does she think
>>
Why every so often there are/is snake/s in my dreams and I am attacked by them. Most of the time a large and powerful snake and I am fearful of them
>>
What is the best way to shuffle your cards?
>>
>>23016666
Snakes == wisdom
You're have a lot of catching up to do
>>
File: 1562753407949.gif (2.48 MB, 320x240)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB GIF
Is someone reading?

Either way, reply with a number or image of YOUR CHOICE and I HATCHET MAN will send you a meme or image from my collection.

You can then interpret this however you want.
>>
>>23016796
>>
File: 1545459779428.jpg (53 KB, 710x620)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>23016796
>>
File: FB_IMG_1550913572692.jpg (91 KB, 582x964)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>23016796
>>
>>23016796
>>
>>23016798
>>
File: 1562762176397.png (464 KB, 634x511)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>>23016802
>>
File: 1546758338145.jpg (66 KB, 640x779)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>23016796
>>
>>23016796
>>
File: lips.jpg (156 KB, 1085x1200)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>23016796
>>
>>23016796
>>
Tradinggg

How can I get closer to him?
>>
File: 1561995432418.gif (1.11 MB, 305x239)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB GIF
>>23016811
>>
>>23016814
>>
File: 1562450395712.gif (69 KB, 500x533)
69 KB
69 KB GIF
>>23016828
>>
File: 1562262970325.jpg (26 KB, 400x637)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>23016830
>>
File: received_2411834955718691.jpg (112 KB, 1079x1435)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>23016834
>>
File: Snapchat-852421468.jpg (84 KB, 1080x1086)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>23016858
>>
Got hanged man, six of wands rx and ten of cups for my future with an ex but didnt know how to read it, seems positive.
>>
File: chika.gif (1.95 MB, 600x558)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>23016796
>>
File: reflection.jpg (275 KB, 1000x1333)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>23016796
>>
>>23016796
>>
>>23016498
huh?
>>
>>23016304
>Exactly
Fair enough. How would you/should I rephrase it, if you don't mind?
>>
Are we gonna get a new thread or what?
>>
>>23017077

Here you go mijo
>>23017099
>>
>>23017010
didnt mean to tag. sorry!
>>
>>23017123
no worries love!
>>
File: 1562547181285.jpg (113 KB, 640x640)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>23017150
Angie, will i find a beautiful wife soon?
>>
>>23017169
Its me im your wife lmao

lemme see:
>12
ehhh
YOU GOTTA EXPAND YA HORIZONS. Visit places where you can meet a sweetie with the same hobbies as you. Get out there.
>>
File: Snapchat-926532749.jpg (123 KB, 750x1334)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>23016965
>>
File: Snapchat-1392539945.jpg (134 KB, 1242x1814)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>23016978
>>
File: Snapchat-7077519.jpg (60 KB, 711x743)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>23017005
HATCHETMAN out
>>
>>23010998
Dude that's sledge that's not Thomas.
>>23011195
It's ok. Zero cash as usual.
>>23011136
No
>>23010877
With a gun?
>>23010858
That's fucking ice cream what the fuck.
>>23010875
Your fucking boring. Get some relevant experience and hobbies.
>>23010852
He's actually into heavy girls sorry.
>>
>>23017342
Really fucking gay Hachette.
>>
>>23017499

>zero cash as usual

awww
>>
File: downloadfile-2.jpg (93 KB, 618x410)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>23017499
Ches can u do one for the gay HATCHET MAN?

>What's the best way for me to get into Sarah's pants
>>
File: 1562977248644s.jpg (8 KB, 246x249)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>23017519
But she's not good. And is lazy. Won't give you anything but HJ and vanilla sex. Why bother. You know black acanthus knows lots about sex.

Reverse lovers
The high priestess
The Emperor

Dude she's a closet fag. She's just not into dick.
>>23017512
Yeah. Bought a portable AC for 200$
>>
>>23017594
Fuuuuu...

U probably right I need the surgery
>>
>>23017594
Is any of that crap about reality shifting real?

>Shift to reality where not fag
>>
File: Marlin.jpg (74 KB, 621x414)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>23017594
Will i get my peepee touched by gonzalez?
>>
>>23017612
Yeah but it's only past life shifting. >>23017698
Why even live if the best you can get is a mexitrash see if ayylmao will touch your pee pee
>>
>>23017803
She looks spanish, is it slightly better?
>>
>>23017810
Nein
>>
>>23017594

Of course you'd need an AC kek.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.