[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1523467040951.jpg (51 KB, 604x482)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Why can't everything just be good?
Would it really be so bad if it was all good?
>>
>>23007302
What if it is good and we just don't know what it's like to be truly bad?
>>
>>23007307
There's too much drama in the world for me to believe that.
>>
>>23007302

It would be a pointless and boring existence. You would get used to the goodness and comfort very quickly. With nothing left to do and strive for it would be insanely boring.

On thing that makes life worthwhile is the journey of improving ourselves and our world.

A perfectly good world robs us of that.
>>
>>23007319
This world is turning me into something extremely vicious. Im mean as fuck
>>
>>23007302
There's no such thing as objective goodness.

Being good is a thing we say to make us feel better about our decisions, if you take shitty decisions it affects your environment, but it also gets stored in your genetics and your kids will make the same shitty decisions you made but this time they won't know it's dumb because it's your dumbass fault.
>>
File: 1530575551071.jpg (469 KB, 1362x2048)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
>>23007319
Nah
>>
>>23007319
>With nothing left to do and strive for it would be insanely boring.
One, that's impossible. Two, Have you ever tried doing nothing? Three, I'm sorry you don't have an imagination.
>>
>>23007302
Just imagine a world without free will.

>>23007319
Humans are a shitty species. There is no road to self improvement, just a road of chaos. Maybe a perfectly good world wouldnt be so bad, but that would require a God to achieve.
>>
>>23007319
This is middle class idyllic nonsense. Many people suffer from birth and have nothing but suffering ahead of them.
>>
>>23007637
So so.

They also eat three times a day otherwise they would be ded by now.

It's a trade off life may seem shitty but it's never that shitty.
>>
File: 1550328738597.jpg (183 KB, 1024x576)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>23007302
The being needs of the no-being. For something to be good you need something to be bad. It's in the nature of the Tao.
>>
>>23007672
>Dualistic crap.
>>
>>23007676
How can you say that something is good without comparing it to anything else (worse than the first one)?
>>
>>23007648
You don't need to eat 3 times a day, you don't even need to eat once a day.
>>
Yin and Yang
>>
>>23007623
The world is the imagination of god, meaning he let you not only experience the magic of imagination first hand but also create a little finite universe of yourself in your head
>>
>>23007672
fuck off remina.
>>
>>23007672
That doesn't contradict anything I said.
Just look around you. It should be obvious to you that the existence of both good and bad does not exclude the possiblity of people living entirely good lifes, or people living entirely bad lives with very little to no good things ever happening.

I still say there is a simple "litmus test" to determine whether you are living in world that is more good than bad, or a world that is more bad than good:
Simply do nothing and see what comes your way. In this world, if you do nothing, you get nothing but bad stuff.
Bad stuff, suffering, misfortune, are all the natural order of this world. We have to work just to neutralize it, and work even harder to get something good.

We are living in a world that is almost objectively and unanimously skewed towards bad.
>>
>>23008474
I bet even you have to silently admit to yourself that god must have an altogether shitty imagination.

Or actually, I should say, god equipped us with better imaginations than his own and then forced us to be stuck in a reality that any human who is completely honest with himself would have to say is mundane and _tedious_ at best.
>>
File: D_C7arVXsAUnxGu.jpg (136 KB, 848x1199)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
If something like God exists then he could create Perfection that is good without flaws. Boredom is a human flaw, nothing more, nothing less.

Just like you can program a machine or AI to be 100% happy at all times and only good, you could do the same with humans if you wanted to and very omniscient.
>>
>>23008772

Yeah, everyone is guaranteed to suffer at some point in there life but many will live wholly without love.

Thinking about god or godlessness doesn’t make the realization any better. Why is suffering a possible outcome of the laws of the universe? Why would god create a universe with so much suffering?

It’s easy to see why Gnosticism has had a seeming resurgence in its ideas being spread. God being a prick makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>23007302
It would be great if everything was good, as long as everything wasn't great, because if everything was great because that would be terrible.
>>
After thinking about it in the past-Balance. I know its lazy and shoehorned in,but it seems applicable
>>
>>23007302
>>23007307
>The optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears that this is so.
>>
>>23007319
Creating problems to fix them and contributing to collective self-masochism is sick if not a product of insanity. Your philosophy and way is born out of not being able to just be content in joy. He'll as a God being why not cease to apply boredom as a concept capable of being experienced?
>>
just whiny kids who haven't learned how to grow up yet

i relish in all the "bad stuff" that you guys complain and hate so much. i laugh in its face, for i understand it has absolutely zero power to knock off my pedestal of bliss and hope

one day you'll understand, being given everything in a nice and comfy soft world is boring. taking a pile of shit and turning it into gold is where the real fun is, for it teaches and empowers you.

that's literally why we're here. there are realms that exist precisely how you imagine what you want this life to be like. but you chose to come HERE, to learn precisely what i described above. but you're still at the level where you're just wallowing in shit and crying about "oh why me" failing to see the bigger picture
>>
>>23008864
E
D
G
Y
>>
File: 1524721613151.jpg (111 KB, 736x736)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>23007302
>op pic
who's in little mans head?
>>
>>23008864
No joke, your mentality sounds incredibly childish to me.

It's sad that most people on this planet actually believe there is an end game to this life.
You actually believe
>being given everything in a nice and comfy soft world is boring
because you cannot conceive of anything beyond neutrality. And that's honestly what it is. We're so brainwashed we think a neutral life is the pinnacle of all existence.
It's the _starting line_, not the _finish line_. It just takes a more intelligent person to realize that.

There are things in this reality which have no solution, and just go on forever. There is no end to creation.
When you live a life without having to struggle just to survive, then you get to explore the infinite possibilities of reality. There is nothing boring about that.
>>
>>23008864
>>23008884
Also if you still insist on saying this life is even remotely interesting then let's actually inspect this claim under a microscope.

I issue the following challenge to you:
* Name 1 thing in this world, either in your life or in someone elses, that you would consider universally interesting.
That you "made some money"? Am I supposed to jump with joy at how wondrous reality is because you fucking made more paper slips than the next man?
Because you have a "big house"? Is that supposed to intrigue me? Because you inserted your weird human flesh rod you call a "penis" into a woman? Oh boy how absolutely incredible this reality is...
Maybe there's some interesting things in science, but the majority of it never even sees any practical applications, and when it does its almost always in a horribly corrupt and exploitative way.

The fact is, it's all garbage and you just fool yourself into thinking its not because you prefer to compare yourself to others rather than to look at your own boring life objectively. You're the type who thinks he's having a good time if he looks around and sees others who are having an even shittier time, and you lack the imagination to think you could have anything more.
I find that tendency of most humans to not only be sad, but downright disgusting.
>>
I think we can say that John Lennon didn't die and probably started this thread. So.. Is this another theory /x/?
>>
>>23008789
There is always good and bad manifested in creation. God creates our substantial reality on a scale so massive that we could never possibly imagine comprehending what the final product is. Life is nowhere near boring, and if you find yourself bored with your day to day life, then its most likely because you aren't keeping in line with your "true character". Also you exist within "god" at all moments meaning your imagination are a result of his imagination.
>>
>>23008884
>then you get to explore the infinite possibilities of reality

thats what we're currently doing, thats what every being in existence is currently doing. you just demean your own experiences because you can't see the bigger picture.

there's a reason goku puts on the weighted clothes for training. it's purpose isn't to make him suffer, its to make him stronger. the stupid human puts it on, complains its too heavy and just whines and get depressed. he has signed up for a full life of weighted clothes, and he only gets to take them off when he dies.

>>23008905
all those things you mention are just distractions. it's great you see the pointlessness and futility of sensual pleasures. with this kind of thinking you will surely one day experience the glory and beauty of god. god recognition is eternal fulfillment/bliss/ecstasy itself.
>>
>>23008950
Goku knows he's wearing weighted clothes. I don't. Can you blame me for not acting like I am? Especially when I grow up in a world where all around me people imply day in and day out that this is the greatest thing imaginable.
They call me a child for wanting more, they say I'm silly, and they say I should be totally enthralled by the tedium of their lives, and totally intrigued by the mind numbingly dumb and illusory problems humans create themselves called "politics".
It would help if I could at least see the weighted clothes you say I'm wearing. Until then what can I do but complain and hold on to my dreams of more?
>>
>>23008950
I'm surprised you believe the actual being of a entity can't complain or find this unwelcome. It isn't even a human thing, I think collectively there is something off about this project.

Strength is fine but redundant. If creator/origin larps as individual facets of itself then the lack of strength or progress toward strength is pointless and illusionary save to continue the sad story of US who are One talking to itself in desperation or madness.
>>
>>23008842

Joy doesn't even exist without something to relate it to. Duality is just the non-dual truth pulled into poles. Your philosophy is borne out of an immature understanding of the bliss of being. That said, the degree of extremity could be argued to be overkill, but that's more a result of free will than anything else.
>>
>>23009010
Not him, but see >>23008772
You call it "duality" as if there's a balance. I say it's horrendously unbalanced already and you just can't (or refuse) to see it.
>>
>>23007676

literally the opposite of dualistic crap
>>
>>23009021

>That said, the degree of extremity could be argued to be overkill, but that's more a result of free will than anything else.
>>
>>23007317
drama is a facsimile of life fag
>>
>>23007302
Bad stuff is preliminary knowledge before entering afterlife. Imagine if everybody had Admin, er, God powers. Imagine a /b/tard having his whole little universe right at his finger tips. How would you explain "Just because you created them, doesn't mean you can torture them." when the person you're talking to has no idea what pain even is. We're here because we need to learn how to operate reality creation better. Earth is like A.A for bad reality hackers / generators.
Imagine you're god and your kid, this newbie angle with reality warping powers much weaker then yours, is creating a universe of his own. God asks him
>"Hey kid, what's the deal. Why would you make these beings experience pain?"
He says
>"Part of the thrill. See, they're gonna have these physical forms, yeah? And if these forms get damaged enough, they can't use them anymore. So, this pain stuff is just gonna be feel-bads for preventing them from doing that on their own. Otherwise they'd just leave instantly."
And God says
>"Holy fucking shit you got all sorts of horror going on here. What's that one doing to that other one?"
He explains
>"Just a little murder, part N' parcel."
God says
>"That one is on fire."
He says
>"Should've looked out for that."
and God says
>"You're nuts. What if that was you?"
And he says
>"Well, I'm sure I'd adjust. In fact, this universe is so cinematic, intense, exciting, it'll be fun."
And God says
>"Yeah let's see about that. Come back here after your done."
And god sends the angel down to live through a life and/or every life of all the creatures in the universe.

Welcome anon, or as I like to call you, myself at a different time. How's your lesson going? Do you feel like you're learning anything? One thing maybe I learned, I was eating and drinking at this table and I thought how nice it was. I asked "What did I do to deserve this nice fate?" and I realized "No being ought have to prove themselves to feel love."
>>
>>23009032
I sincerely hope that's true. And I probably could say I've learned a great deal toward that end in this life.

If you actually care at all I'd probably say the biggest lesson I learned is that the way you imagine someone to experience something isn't necessarily how they actually experience it.
It's easy to see someone getting hit, imagine how it feels, and say "that's not so bad so there's nothing wrong with it, maybe it's even kind of fun/funny". But you can NEVER really know what they actually felt.
I imagine this is the problem sick people have who administer pain to others and enjoy it. They imagine a particular feeling and believe they understand what the person experiences, and they believe they are creating that experience. But they don't know. They and their victim are in two completely separate worlds, and they actually have no clue what they're really doing.

I won't go into detail about how I learned that lesson though, but I hope it's something I never forget.
>>
File: 1545923334418.jpg (238 KB, 583x900)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>23009032
I get the message, plz lemme out. Im tired at this point and just want to crie
>not even being ironic
>>
>>23009096

I think that's a pretty common sentiment these days. Give yourself until 2020, something might be happening then.
>>
>>23008996
>Goku knows he's wearing weighted clothes. I don't.

you actually knew before, you were able to imagine a reality of ease. you were just lacking an analogy to really explain what was going on because you're degrading your own experience instead of seeing its divine purpose in the larger picture.

yes this world is hard and sucks, politics and fame are literally the games of children who were never taught anything about reality. this is super duper weighted clothes thats beating you down from every possible angle trying to you turn towards freedom, inwards.

if our culture had even ounce of sense some kind of meditative or creative practice would be mandatory in school. it's being intentionally manipulated, by beings who literally feed off and sustain their existence by feelings of depression.

>It would help if I could at least see the weighted clothes you say I'm wearing. Until then what can I do but complain and hold on to my dreams of more?

the weighted clothes are all the pressures of the world, your emotional state(which is ultimately under your control, your choice) determines how you experience that pressure. goku thrives on that pressure, he welcomes it and through sheer will(choice) finds joy within it.

when you make this choice, you are given assistance, and bit by imperceptible bit, day by day, things will get easier. the pressure doesn't go anywhere, but your experience of it does

>>23009007
it's just existence man. eternity is a loooong time, gotta do something. so rather than ask "why this" ask "why not this"
>>
Everything can be good in your mind if you allow it to be shut out the outside world tune out of the doomnews
>>
>>23009124
So why even have an outside world at all then? Sounds like you're saying it's just extra.
>>
>>23009132
Then you’d never be able to smell the flowers or meet a friend that’s not a life worth living
>>
>>23007302
If everything was "good" there'd be no scale of reference, therefore no good or bad, just gray. Good is not absolute, my idea of good would be a nightmare to you.
>>
>>23008842

Your desire for justice for all things is beautiful. You are a pure and innocent soul. I'm sorry you got wrapped up in all of this.
>>
>>23009010
I am aware of a state that some call Samadhi, I had this as a child a handful of times. It is not "joy" but it is a type of pure beingness minus sensations we might call "pain" or "pleasure". That state of being is lovely when I compare it to what I am experiencing now. Although in that state such an opinion or feel does not occur.

I have no philosophy or creed really. Just do not like co-creation most of the time. Little interest in creating anymore.

>>23009032
I myself have no desire to create other beings in that sense or play with the lives of others.

>>23009118
Eternity as a hamster wheel of endless illusionary "growth" is pointless if inertia or Origin state is possible.

>>23009148
Thanks. I did make a stupid choice that I was advised "You will not like it. Reconsider." But I appreciate your understanding.
>>
>>23007461
yeah i'm a full-on eugenicist now . . .
>>
>>23009228

What do you think it is that keeps you from reaching samadhi now?
>>
>>23009228
it's not illusionary. everywhere and everything is constantly expanding/learning/evolving/growing, infinitely

how god does this, is literally through our experiences

so yes there is a larger structure that has more "abilities/freedoms" than we do. but that doesn't invalidate or make pointless our own perspective. we all have unique contributions that are invaluable to the greater whole
>>
>>23009228

life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life, this is self-sustaining nature of the physical cycle, of this CARNIVal we call reality

Predation is an aspect of being that you quite enjoy, yes? You say this is a hamster wheel, but you also claim to want to be in your joy eternally, that which is sacred to you. If these things all hold true, then you must enjoy the hamster wheel in certain ways. You enjoy the cycle. Of course your reference to the hamster wheel is in this notion of supposedly illusory growth, but I would say growth is getting out of the hamster wheel and spiraling out into infinity (now maybe that in of itself is just moving to larger and larger hamster wheels, but who knows). The hamster wheel implies running in place, that is not growth, that is more akin to your desire of eternal borkery. I can't see an issue with either, its all exploration and being, that seems to be the fundamental message in all of this. Perhaps one could even find the same "growth" in that that they might in living through a Jesus tier life. Each facet has its own exploration to go through, and no one path suites all. You should really avoid worrying about growth all the time, if you hate it so much, put it out of your mind. Do not ruminate on it constantly when it causes you nothing but pain, and in your perspective is ultimately illusory. If all that is the case it is pointless self-imposed suffering.

Perhaps I'm wrong about the meta-workings of all of this, but I don't think you need to worry about it. Although I do find it interesting just how pervasive these abstractions about metaphysical growth are in your conscious mind. Just seems like a constant cycle of upsetting yourself for seemingly no reason, or something that is unresolved and keeps showing up in that thought pattern.
>>
>>23009255
Physical vessel mostly and conditioning to this kind of mind type (hominid brain).

>>23009264
I do not care about the consolation prize "our contribution matters". Genuinely upset on a metaphysical level across species and life times.

>>23009429
I await the day this brain is re-wired enough or that I die in as least agony or alright as possible.

To kill the sentient faculties means liberation.
>>
>>23009577
cry some more faggot
>>
>>23009577
the reason we pull the rubberband back into darkness, it's so once we finally release we fly further into the light.

you seem to be under the impression that there's no purpose to your pain and disconnection. you're evaluating your circumstances from the single point which you currently inhabit, and not seeing the broader picture which you will inevitably experience in the future. its like an ant that is so focused on the single grain of dirt hes carrying, he's unable to envision the great hill he's constructing.

the longer you hold on to this perspective the more tension/time/suffering you'll create for yourself.
>>
>>23008790
Maybe hes already doing that, but it takes billions of years and multiple universal cycles to fulfill the plan.
>>
>>23009577

Hey, at least I tried.
>>
>>23009619
I am not interested in creating an ant hill. Even on the otherside I was not pleased or satisfied with every accomplishment or "growth" step achieved.

You say I am focusing too much on what is NOW. Though the only real thing is the eternal NOW. Not an abstraction like "future".

>>23009660
Tried what?
>>
>>23009799

To reason with you. Also the first post you responded to isn't me, that's someone else.
>>
>>23009577

sounds like an excuse, samadhi can be found in all things
>>
>>23009895
I don't understand what you are attempting to communicate? Reason with me?

>>23009925
It is not an excuse. I am stating factually that eliminating the root of the problem works. Example: To experience limitation one must have specific faculties, to destroy those faculties unbindsthe subject.

Sorry if I have little attachment or care for the things you might. The Samadhi state isn't about who is "doing spirituality right" or even forcing oneself to adhere to "being in the now" or "You have to use THIS life".

Do you understand?
>>
>>23009799
you actually do want these things, otherwise you wouldn't be here. it's like a baby that thinks it doesnt want to be born. "why would i want to leave the warmth and comfort of this womb, it has literally everything i could ever want". so it struggles and cries every step of the way, because it's simply unaware of the beauty and joy that awaits it, only able to perceive its current circumstance marked by the cold harshness of reality.

yes the future is just an abstraction, and im not saying sacrifice your present for it, just try to expand your thinking to also include its inevitability.

non-sentience is already fulfilling its duties, the rest of us have to deal with eternal sentience. you can fight reality all you want and suffer for it, but life becomes much easier when you align with it.
>>
>>23009994

>The Samadhi state isn't about who is "doing spirituality right" or even forcing oneself to adhere to "being in the now" or "You have to use THIS life"

You're absolutely right, but it is realization of the fundamental. It doesn't need a certain set of prerequisites to get to, its always there for all things at any time. You're making your own instance of prerequisites for the process.
>>
>>23010023
I assure you it's possible to make a sesicion and regret it or purposely do something with a positive intention for others. My motivation originally to be here was for nature's sake, the intention was environmental advocacy. While I still care about nature I have zero interest in fulfilling that potentiality for advocacy. Joyless because you can spout wisdom and do whatever but it is all a collective effort. If others are largely uninterested in the same creative vision then I have no more interest in working with them.

Secondly as one who has access to in and out non-sentience through a type of werebeast workings, I know it is fully possible to break myself down to simpler functions and components long term as a "thing". It feels good and I feel some level of bliss and relief. Do remember all things are possible.
>>
>>23009994

You're blaming sentience at large for your own personal issues regarding "growth". Yes sentience is what allows for the abstraction where you are able to worry yourself sick over it, but it is ultimately how you yourself are directing it. Its your mind.
>>
>>23007569
Is that Billie The Eyelash?
>>
>>23010049
Mhmm. But mind you I did not try for those states. They just occured. I've no idea how to reproduce it despite my years meditating 5-8 hours in prison daily during my adult life. So *shrug* no idea what to do if moving my body or not moving it ir doing something internally or not internally works.

That is why the straightforward solution is to eliminate the ability to experience specific facets. When focus has no point of attention then all returns to the non-being. Meditation and clear light only go so far because the vessel demands or spasms or etc. Trust me I've tried killing myself through dehydration and starvation for days. The body is agony to where you cannot focus well and the minds eye hallucinates and subconscious tries to goad you to drink or find water.
>>
>>23010064

forget all of that, you're learning what you really want to do with eternity right now
>>
>>23010104

Exactly, you didn't try for them. You were able to just be, you didn't put all these rules and restrictions on the process.
>>
>>23010080
You defend something that is irrelevant in the context of the situation. If you think I care about preservation of mind, barely beyond basic programming that forces me to in a subconscious way.

Sentience is the issue, mind is useless unless one wishes to be a creator. Kill the first and you neuter the second. Elimination of agony of the second. Therefore your point is moot regarding what method I use to eliminate agony.
>>
>>23010110
Noted. I learned I despise this "Earth contrast hominid development Project" and prefer being a nature spirit again.

>>23010118
Which goes full circle to my point. I am there or close to there in my beast mind. Because everything is automatic. Not the automatic of your average incarnate. But I mean literally I chase rabbits, snarl, and lap up water from pools of water tier.
>>
>>23010131

>implying animals doing animal things aren't as much contributors to co-creation as everything else

You ever seen a neurotic animal before? Its not the most common thing but it happens.
>>
>>23010131
when you look inside all you see is the nothing. thats your power.
then again it takes time but its coming, in the "life" review youll see something different. listen to the story they tell you when you get to the otherside. then you decide what to do with your life after. but the story is deeper
>>
>>23010164
you'll see later on why you came to earth to grow up here.
embrace death but dont suicide just wait its like waking up in a lucid dream . youll see the angels
>>
>>23010164

It really doesn't. Its not addressing the original point, its doubling down. That said, you have to do your own thing. If that's your path to it, more power to you. I'm just saying you don't have to take any path to get there, its a choice in every moment whether you are in that place or not. Best of luck on your journeys.
>>
>>23007302
>>23007302
Because entropy is the demon-god of this universe. "Good" things are a product of effort and energy expenditure. But you live in a universe where things tends to "settle" into their lowest energy state over time, and where things that don't cause disorder somewhere else in the system.

Why would anything good ever happen? You have to make an EFFORT for good things to happen, or you can rest assured...they won't.
>>
>>23010169
I'm aware. That is the only facet of co-creation I like contributing as. Rather I have no complaints in that state.

>>23010185
I do not look forward to here nor there. I hope to say nothing in the presence of my peers on the otherside. If they keep asking I will snarl and scream. The contents of the why or what to the story book no longer matter. It does not sit right with me to torture a fragment of the eternal me for a project. It is absent of love.

>>23010198
Ok..if it is a choice then bing, is it happening now? Am I floating beyond time and space in a "nothingness" free of sensation or will or anything beyond my own baseline existing? With access to any and all things? SURE but you see there is this thing called sensation and focus and form and mind that are like obnoxious pop up ads. Get it?
>>
>>23010234

I get it. I'm saying its an excuse. Those pop-up ads are just what physical experience is. There is no separation from that state though, its only there if you consciously project it to be that way. Your instance of reality is largely your own creation. External factors are involved, but its up to you how they are perceived/taken in. You understand the oneness of things but so often consider yourself an "other" to the rest of yourself. Meditate on that.
>>
>>23010276
Because the relationship between us all in creation is. It is something that hurts. I am confused. I am. I. I . I. Me. You. Us. We. I. Name.

What function do I perform. I eat. Sleep. We eat. We sleep. Will and purpose are abstraction. Eat. I report vessel wants sustinance.

I communicate with you here to reach out because confusion. What is happening to us?
>>
>>23010234
ever heard of the story of jesus? what do you think happened to him when he got to the otherside? that story of his crucifixion was real they even found the torture weapons there.

thats why i said just listen to my story not the rest of them . i was human too so i know what these gods are doing whats happening it makes sense . i could easily write it though but you have to see how existence started until now we are so deep into existence .
ive been seeing youre post here for a while too, you are part of something bigger you dont even realize it yet.
im making sure all that time spent meditating wont be wasted for sure. the truth of love is you have to see it differently
>>
>>23010287
you'll get all the answers when you get to the otherside . even if you want them now .
its a matter of perspective,
i was human though, recently look i have this one story its not a regular story its not one of those boring ones its those ones youll remember for eternity. the begining of it will hook you in , or you can chose to be a lonely spirit in the void but youll want to hear this story it will explain everything.
>>
>>23010287

Firstly, will is not an abstraction, it is the driving force of all facets in this reality. All things from the most simple to the most complex are driven by what could be called desire and will. Everything from the smallest particle to the most complex higher dimensional instance of being. Purpose likely is, but if your purpose is to just be, then maybe its not.

Secondly, the fact you ask something like "what function do I perform" is a perfect example of why you are likely having trouble finding shangri-la or heaven or samadhi in your every moment. This question is in between you and it. Don't bother with that question. You know truth, be the expression of it. That is easier said than done, and I am oversimplifying this, but it really does come down to a choice to say yes or no to eternity. As I said, your path may be just fine for getting there, and its reasoning is solid enough (although I think you'll find the outcome to be less than your expectations). My point is you don't need to do all of that to get there, its right in front of you and you're creating this byzantine, long, and drawn out process to get there.
>>
>>23010345

I want to hear your story.
>>
>>23010389
its one of those stories i just keep in my chest. i will never write it out though .
its one where its just a major plot twist but its so so real. nothing fiction about it, ill tell you when you get to the otherside.
>>
>>23010402

Very well, I will try to keep this moment fresh in my mind. I'll seek you out there.
>>
>>23010412
im the crossover spirit assigned to this earth.
so youll see me first on the otherside. im peaceful but this story is not what you think it is. its a lesson that will carry on . never give up should be the moral of it. you are in control of yourself.
i was human too so i know the feel of waiting for the gods to explain themselves. it all makes sense the holy ghost is the tip of the iceburg
>>
>>23010429
So an autistic God/Source is talking to itself through imaginary illusionary separation because it has problems and has an unending hunger for more experience. Thus all gay stories or lives we live are nothing but fodder for the One to eat and consume. Wow I sure feel better now and feel really loved. Gotta make sure the wheel keeps greased and turning so MORE stories can be made.
>>
>>23007637
Who said you couldn't have a good time in suffering?
>>
>>23010452

That is your projection of what it is. If you understood the love behind it you wouldn't see it that way. It experiences and does all of this so that "we" have the privilege to be at all.
>>
>>23010458

this is a really good post that 90% of people will misunderstand
>>
>>23010452
not even close.
At first it was just God alone in the void, billions of years in isolation. what happened during that time>? do you think he was living in pure bliss everyday enjoying every moment? it was nothing in the void no one listening it was just him.

its a story of beating the odds, just listen to it you wont regret it later for sure and im making sure you get to the otherside .
>>
>>23010491

I really hope you're not larping because this is my intuitive understanding of the godhead.
>>
>>23010509
if God could conquer his trauma anyone can.
just imagine it was you instead, you;ll see if a soul can endure something like that it was high concentrated level of pain.
time is an illusion.
and it was a long fucking time alone, not just a couple years most people if they were isolated for a year they would go insane.
>>
>>23010525

I've experienced eternity for a bit. I get it very directly, I was in that void. Its part of the reason I'm able to navigate this and face suffering the way I do. I know this order we're given to exist within is much less suffering than what it went through.
>>
>>23010550
exactly, its all memories you have to conquer youll realize this point of time is just the blink of the eye in the long scope of eternity.
the story gets way deeper though, honestly you wont regret it just listening to it. im good at telling stories .
>>
>>23010474
Redundant because we are facets, cells, hairs on it. An extension of it.

Whether our existence is a blessing or curse depends on the quality of it.

>>23010491
It was. That is all. And that there were no concepts like boredom or whatever at play until it willed such. Loneliness may of been a choice.
>>
File: Jester.jpg (316 KB, 660x956)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>23010560
Not op, but do tell anon.
>>
>>23008790
Meaning is more important than happiness.
If you just care about pleasure in apathy, than hook yourself up to an iv drip or go on drugs like a ridiculously large portion of the population. Appreciation for the concepts comes from divergence. Yes the midway is contentment rather than being in dreadful or ecstatic state, yet even for a mighty god indeed, things need be internally consistant on some level of understanding. Figure out the why.
>>
>>23008842
Boredom is needed to appreciate interest.
This brings further movement of vibrant life as boredom leads one to drop action in one subject and interest to pick up action in anothet, the same function allowing one to return to older action out of interest and the boredom of the previous replacement action.
>>
>>23007302
A better question is why can't everything just be bad?
>>
>>23007319

Only kids believe that you need evil for good to exist, or everything would be "boring."
>>
>>23010234
The fuk do you even think Love IS? Caring? Apathy is the express opposite of love, I would dare to propose.
>>
>>23011946
How do you DEFINE good and evil? To have a proper understanding of justice and truth, making appropriate judgements; that takes work. What source defines good and evil to you and what forms not only their authority in the matter but their complexity of understanding?
>>
File: 1531117929139.png (53 KB, 256x256)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>23008876
nothing
>>
>>23007302
You cannot have free will if the consequences of your choices are not allowed to play out.
The problems in this world are because of choices people have made.
You can accurately describe the state of the world as "fallen because man has sinned."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLsxkxh8Ns0
>>
>>23011766

We aren't an extension of it, we are a part of it. It knows all of your pain on top of every one else's.
>>
>>23011766

Why belittle yourself as something small and insignificant like that?
>>
>>23009646
If it can't be done instantly, then they're not all powerful though, right?
>>
>>23007302
For me the world was good of the Nazis had won the war
>>
Everything is good already.
>>
>>23007302
>Why can't everything just be good?
>Would it really be so bad if it was all good?
It would be wonderful. It already is, for those who believe it can be. YOU are the key, anon, not what other pessimists try to force you to settle for.

>>23007477
>There's no such thing as objective goodness.
Yes there is. Good is what brings you closer to God, evil is what takes you farther away.

>>23008864
>i relish in all the "bad stuff" that you guys complain and hate so much. i laugh in its face, for i understand it has absolutely zero power to knock off my pedestal of bliss and hope
A good way of life.

>>23009096
>Im tired at this point and just want to crie
Good seeks good in others.
>>
>>23012660
>It would be wonderful. It already is, for those who believe it can be. YOU are the key, anon, not what other pessimists try to force you to settle for.

yup. reality has no choice but to bend to your whim. believe it is good, see the good in every situation, and the universe has no choice but to bring you more of the good.

do the opposite at your own peril
>>
File: 1562203480812.png (776 KB, 752x524)
776 KB
776 KB PNG
Very interesting thread. Alot of things told here goes hand to hand with NDE phenomenon. I recommend this site that sums up the overall experiences people had on the other side: https://www.near-death.com/index.html

Much of this is in harmony with my intuitive understanding of the existence. This confirmation heals my wounds caused by mainstream christianity and its twisted interpretation of bible. All that bullshit did was that I became overwhelmingly judgemental and that eventually turned into constant stream of anger. I guess that many people still need that medieval picture of childish God that threatens them with eternal punishment so they dont turn into complete degenerates. Good for them, but when will they take time to examine and test their contradicting beliefs, it will all start to crumble.

One thing I still wonder about is: What are the fruits of patience in the bigger picture of existence? Why all this process of "returning to godhood" doesnt happen at least much faster than how we are experiencing it now? Is it really necessary for the sake of the process that we percieve time sometimes so excruciatingly slowly? People who had NDE says that we are designed to self correct ourselfs until we all complete this grand plan of life so basically its all trial and error until we eventually reach the goal. Explanation that it doesnt matter because life goes for eternity makes sense of course, but it still feels overly simplistic, like something very important is missing to this. Anybody have some answers?
>>
>>23011946

I don’t think the universe was “designed” for my own comfort and enjoyment.

So questions like “why aren’t things perfectly good?” or “why is there evil?” are stupid and childish.

This is the world I live in and all I can to is learn to live in harmony with it and maybe make things a little better along the way.
>>
>>23007637

Exactly - those who have it pretty good call the normie road ahead a tough life. It's tedious and requires effort + work but has zero to do with struggle that goes beyond what "the system" has in store for you if you qualify for a road already traveled.
>>
The universe is not good nor bad. It is neutral. Only human judgment bring good and bad in it.
>>
>>23013236
That's crap.

While we can't be objective as we are only humans and we put our perception over anything, truth is some things events and people are just bad.
>>
>>23007302
It is good.
>>
File: 1548145166717.gif (717 KB, 758x1053)
717 KB
717 KB GIF
>>23011897
Meaning is a non-necessary coping mechanism for sentient beings. It otherwise has no merit beyond what you deem it has.

>>23012197
I am aware and the wound across all beings hurts. Collectively all. Pain. Pain. Yet I cannot eradicate our wound or heal it all. Because you all are control of specific experience facets for yourself. Co-creation has draw backs.

>>23012273
Since when did the "I" matter to any of you or those who are Not incarnated taking flesh bodies? Did my "I" or "Me" matter to anyone but myself?

Hence I cannot determine whether I am significant or insignificant. Cannot determine objectivity.

>>23011956
The watchers and masters are apathetic to us. They only help if it aligns with Creator who is a devourer of experience. The watchers and guardians adjust and monitor the experiment of incarnation and the sapient project for 3D density Earth VR.

Lol set on fire and raped? It's cool bro all that matters is learning and growth! Did you like contrast? Too bad it's part of the lesson plan package! Aka. Make MORE experiences for God to eat.
>>
>>23013733
>Lol set on fire and raped? It's cool bro all that matters is learning and growth! Did you like contrast? Too bad it's part of the lesson plan package! Aka. Make MORE experiences for God to eat.

So true.
>>
>>23013239
>>>23013236 (You)
>That's crap.
>While we can't be objective as we are only humans and we put our perception over anything, truth is some things events and people are just bad.

Not if you meditate enough.
>>
>>23012277
Do they really have to be? No matter how powerful, is it really so wrong for god(s) to have limits? In every mythology involving divinity, even as two of them before betrayed and broken down further, they require each other; and as one they either don't really exist as anything other than a vague concept that people can't interact with or raw potentiality without actuality. Existing with definitions requires comparison and contrast. Sumerian, greek, egyptian, etc. Even biblically, there is a division within divine selfhood and that shows limit by tasking of specialization at any given time. Do you think yourself so very superior?
>>
>>23014261
You can create an AI that will always be happy by just programming it so. You don't need to program it being depressed or sad. That's optional.
>>
>>23012660
But how close to god are you supposed to be? Remaining an entity with individuality and ability to make choice was important enough for god to go out of the way to make happen, right? If you get so close that you cease entirely to be a seperate entity to effectually disappear into the entire being of god to "become" god, is that really what god would want?
Becoming said god rather than existing and interacting with god as child who learned and taught for good purpose, that co-creation by at least partial independant nature superior to being dissolved back to the drawing board in the raw potentiality which would be the second death?
>>
File: 1546393691323.jpg (62 KB, 640x783)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>23014329
It's fine for those who want to, to return to LCL God soup.
>>
>>23013039
The perfect individual plan is different for each individual. A large part of the long development of the soul is in choosing the intricacies of your evolution.
>>
>>23013907
That's why as a sapient entity you need to define your limits and boundaries, making choices. Guess what, retard? If everything then you have to deal with those that you deem unpleasant experiences too, so go determine what you're NOT so you don't connect in that way. Note this means you continue to maintain some measure of seperation. Make your choices and stop trying to be almighty. Be NEAR God if you desire, but stop trying to BE God unless you also want to be Sin, lil' wannabe lucy!
>>
>>23014271
Yo. Dumbshit. AI are made of 1s and 0s, aka; duality as well. By their very most fundamental sourcecode. And being programmed to always be happy, to always be perfectly content with the status quo of affairs no matter what happens? That's apathy and lack of desire to change the course of events, lack of incentive built into that as well. Being unbothered by evil, never depressed or sad about it sounds pretty fucking evil to me, allowing it to run rampant because you're perfectly happy to and unwilling to put in the complex work required to create legitimate good. Misery has a purpose and a large part of that involves not remaining where you are as well as problem-recognition and the finding of solutions. If your feelings are all that matter to you, that's a quick route...
>>
>>23014797
>programming characters to live in perfect happiness and harmony and love for all their life is "evil"

lol
>>
>>23007319
>It would be a pointless and boring existence. You would get used to the goodness and comfort very quickly.
That's a problem by definition, things would stop being good and would cancel out to be good again.
>>
>>23010458
shut your fucking mouth retard
>>
>>23007302
loosh
>>
>>23013733

so overly dramatic
>>
>>23014469
It's said that only "God" can bring about the second death, so to having that happen when said divine has finally been convinced to give up on you sounds really fucking awful, not just to yourself but to "God"; it's the worst of possible events for the soul, worse than suffering its time in hell biblically. It's like athiests who believe they'll just disappear discovering that God exists and cares for them and then just desperately seeking to disappear out of either spite or whatever. Desiring to go into the second death and be dissolved of the entirety of soul is a very twisted state of mind. To say it's perfectly okay is a very sad thing. To encourage it is criminal.
>>
>>23014809
Blind unthinking happiness without any discernment is absolutely evil. To agree with something in harmony no matter if it's evil or not is absolutely problematic.
>>
>>23014884
How is being 100% happy and in blissful love evil again? Please explain.
>>
>>23011766

everything is redundant to you because you're a complete reductionist in every respect
>>
>>23014884
To say further; love and approve for a reason, don't love and approve just because.
>>
>>23013733

>speaking as if you're an authority on the matter
>>
>>23007319
So someone convicted of a crime they did not commit and sentence to live in jail would still be happier than he would in a perfect world?

That's stupid. You just never dealt with a real problem son.
Your ideaology doesnt hold up to realilty.
>>
>>23014910
If you and everybody else is 100% happy with the trash on the sidewalk, that trash isn't getting picked up. If you're 100% happy with being a microbe on a piece of shit, you're probably not going to exist as a human or anything else that requires a degree of complexity. I get that the islam idea of heaven is nothing except blind pleasure until they disappear, but that sounds more like a delayed disposal to me. Happiness without meaning leads to degeneration and objectively worsening situations.
>>
>>23015004
What is wrong with trash on the sidewalk if everyone is happy though? Your logic is flawed. You don't need to "clean" or "progress" if everyone is satisfied and full of love. What for?
>>
>>23008864
You would laugh in the face of a courtroom where you just got senteced to life in prison for a crime you did not commit?
I laugh in your face for being stupid.
>>
>>23015002
Being perfectly happy would be as the prisoners in that prison never leaving the bed because they're on an unending drug high, ignoring the shite piling up between their legs and their decaying corpse of a body until there's nobody left because they were all perfectly happy and didn't care enough to choose any different fate.
>>
>>23015033
That's why I decided to go alone.

I wanted to keep my promises, but couldn't handle people who just lied to me.
>>
>>23015033
Their fate was chosen for them. You dont choose when you get acused dude.
>>
It's funny that so many peoples' idea of heaven would look like an absolute hell of the worst conceivable sort for anyone not yet hooked into the care-numbing, love-numbing, metaphorical iv drip. Newsflash, people are firm on subjects because they care about them, because they are loving; to say that the feelings are all that matter and that if you are enjoying the bread and circuses enough than it doesn't matter how the world goes to hell isn't the wisdom of a hero but the excuse of every corrupt politician throughout human history who only cared about transient enjoyment and nothing else. It's the excuse of every loser who frequents a drugdealer and the cause of many places in the world never caring enough to replace what is broken or create things to actually be proud of, whether a healthy family dynamic or anything else that could be seen as having value. Go create some meaning.
>>
Maybe this will help
>>
Maybe because a greedy 1% controls the majority of resources of this planet so instead of beeing welcome to live free from this bountiful nature that earth provides freely we become slave to a machine
>>
>>23007302
Life is pretty good. We have a lot of great tech. I am content.
>>
>>23015091
gonna need sources on what sanskrit was translated into that...
Or it sounds like modern psychology bullshit
>>
>>23015039
So you encountered hardship and difficulty and want to check out because of it? If you can't find what your looking for, go make it for yourself and defend it. If others like what is built, then some may follow your example and you can share the interest to make friends of them.
>>23015040
Different people choose for others or have others choose for them their thoughts, feelings, actions, form of expression... All are important facets and all are working towards the development of personhood. If falsely accused, clear your name. If you can't with some people, still have made your very best attempt and carry on, going elsewhere. If you can't and are trapped, then be your own audience and heck; even go provide meaning for the other prisoners as well as yourself, aiding in whatever small way you can. Whether seen or unseen by people, even stuck unseen by new places, your soul still knows the truth of things. Even when you forget, even when doubts haunt; staying true as best you can is something to be recognized. Honored.
>>
>>23015130
I'm not checking out.

I don't give up anon, I don't betray my friends.

I made promises to this people and I'm keeping them, what I won't do is accept labels.

Bitches love someone else, fine keep them away from me.
>>
>>23015130
Tell that to some of the real life people going through this.
https://www.innocenceproject.org/all-cases/
Maybe life will teach you this specific lesson soon.
>>
>>23007302
How could we know "good" if there weren't "bad?"
>>
>>23015329

most brainlets here can't into the fundamentals of how they're able to understand anything at all so this goes over their heads
>>
File: 1547034155335.jpg (33 KB, 583x944)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>23007319
>It would be a pointless and boring existence.
bitch I could travel the stars and fuck my wife on any planet I wanted while solving the mysteries of the universe
meanwhile Im stuck with niggers and jews on a polluted planet where everyone is more concerned with stabbing each other in the back
fuck this gay shit and fuck you you fucking simpleton
>>
>>23015329
Thats stupid. It like saying we dont know darkness without light, but darkness exists without light. Creatures live where there is no light. Hell Angler fish live where there is no light source, and use light to bait food.

You don't need an opposite to understand something. Do you need non-existence to understand existence?
>>
>>23015658

You literally do. You need context relative to something else to understand ANYTHING.
>>
>>23007319
this, absolutely
What fun is a game if you know you'll win?
Humans were not meant to be happy. We play the game of the world for the challenge of it. If the world were solved it would no longer be the world.
The idea of imposing good upon the whole world is most dangerous because in the limit it solves not only nature, but also persons.
A good world and an apocalypse are indistinguishable.
>>
>>23015783
I would gladly stop playing the game if I could be with someone I'm happy with.
>>
>>23015787

Yeah me too, preach it brother. I thought I found it but I'm starting to have my doubts. But god damn, I just want to get out of here, if it weren't for the people around me I love I'd probably be gone already.
>>
>>23015787
You say that now.
>>
>>23013039
it's happening faster than you think. there will come a time when you can look back through all your pain and struggle and it will have seemed to pass in the blink of an eye. can you not at this moment look back at your childhood days when you struggled with essays and homework, and truly wonder how you ever thought it was so hard or time consuming.

there is no ultimate goal. the journey is the point, not the destination. the goal is more like an illusion which drives us forward and beckons us toward it, but this moment and all other moments between are the real gift(you know... the present)

>>23015021
of course. nothing this reality could throw at me would ever cause me to waver in my hope and happiness. freedom is not found in material circumstances, but in the mind. once you've obtained freedom there, no one can ever take it from you
>>
>>23015824
Don't live only for others.
>>
A perfect world is problematic, as if it were founded on a lie. Our civilization, and the globalized techno capital that is the last decantation of our history, is based on several "noble lies" but they are oriented to pragmatism, it is only the bones that matter and at the end of the day, everyone knows that they are fictions that we count on in order to allow a better social and economic flow. As long as humanity exists, there will be lies. And as long as there are lies, illusions will nest. Where illusions nest there is room for evil to develop inappropriately.
>>
>>23015838

That's easy enough to say, but I'm an empty husk with no will towards anything other than service to others, admittedly probably a coping mechanism or projection of my own internal issues onto external because that's more tangible and easier to deal with, or perhaps even a complete denial of them and using others as a distraction. I wish I could find some reason to live for myself, but I have yet to do so. The only thing I can say I truly have a will towards is having a partner to love and navigate this mess with.
>>
>>23015787
then just be happy with yourself. then you'll always have someone that you're happy with, for all eternity.

>>23015824
>But god damn, I just want to get out of here

what you resist, persists. so by this kind of thinking, you are extending your stay here. you can't run from your problems, because there's no where else to run to. you're here to solve them, to overcome the challenges presented
>>
>>23015863
That's very selfish.
>>
>>23015873

Oh I'm aware, and doing my best to work through those issues. Doesn't mean this isn't tiring.
>>
>>23015882

Why's that?
>>
>>23015900
What makes you think you deserve a partner?
>>
>>23015916

Nothing, I don't think I'm entitled to anything, was merely stating what I am able to find will in.
>>
>>23015889
then kudos to you my brother, i love to hear when people have the fighting spirit, and haven't given in to negativity and hopelessness.

i would only like to encourage you to see that even if you had a "partner to love and navigate this mess with" that nothing in this world lasts. a delicious cake gets eaten, a moment of sexual ecstasy passes, friends come and go, family are born and die. so even if you had the most amazing partner, it is indisputable fact it is only a temporary experience. and once that experience is over, whether it's in one year after a dreadful carcrash, or 50 years, you will again find yourself alone right here, just as you are at this very moment.

you might think to yourself "well if i had a loving partner for 50 years that sounds pretty good, only a few more years of lonely torture before i die and no more issues" but that simply isn't so. death is an illusion, your problems are not taken away with it, and you will once again find yourself here and now, alone. i encourage you to focus your cultivation internally, for gains made within can never be lost for you will ALWAYS have your SELF. "gains" made externally are temporary, so can they really be considered gains, or were they just distractions?
>>
>>23015974

I understand transience and attachment, but I don't see why I should come here at all if I'm not going to participate and take in experiences of love while I am here.
>>
>>23015997
ah, you speak truth, we are here for the experience of love, a keen eye you have. you've just been slightly misguided. for there exists a greater love than that between humans, and it is that which you actually strive for(albeit unknowingly, as various beliefs about life/reality likely bar you from realizing it). and that of course, is the love of god. unlike human love, this love is available to you at all times, in all places, for all eternity(guaranteed!)

and just like my other recommendation, this too is uncovered by disregard for the transient world, when one is committed to an inward focus

good luck
>>
>>23016070

I see everything around me as facets of god. I understand its all encompassing love, but I like experiencing facets of it. I like things that are distortions, that is what makes them unique and interesting.
>>
>>23016207
then you've awakened your spiritual eye, and i'm surprised to hear you still have such pains and troubles, but to me it sounds like they're probably rather shortlived, as you seem quite far along the path.

>I like experiencing facets of it.
i didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with that. eat your cake, find a loving partner, just be aware it's all just a game in the long run, and doesn't deserve your supreme adoration, as if it will solve all your problems.
>>
>>23016378

I suppose not. Thank you for speaking with me.
>>
>>23007302
BECAUSE THIS IS THE FLAWED WORLD!
>>
>>23007302
In a perfect world people like me wouldn’t exist...but this is not a perfect world
>>
>>23007302
Everything is good though. Why do you think it's not?
>>
>>23007302
Try playing a game that has no challenges and you have all the cheat codes from start activated, tell me how long you last
>>
>>23017769

Beats a fucking 70 year “tedious bullshit for an average of 8 hours a day” grind
>>
>>23014859
I assure you I am not being overly dramatic. You speak to a meditation practitioner for over a decade, someone who has spent five years in prison and around two on parole. Between being left to starve and thirst for three days over christmas weekend while covered in my own blood coughing up bloody phlegm in a bare cell with a drain on the floor to shit in while naked.

Excuse me if it was all dramatic but my point is I really do not see the appeal of this earth project except as a zoological garden of diversity. The beauty of the planet and stars is captivating.
>>
>>23014865
It isn't done out of spite or to even be mean. It stems from a genuine unhappiness or fear of Creator. It is important for me to feel free and not just some disposable toy.
>>
>>23007302
Cheer up, life is cool.
>>
>>23007302
Because there is a secret organization that's actively trying to keep things bad for us so that we're always demoralized and unwilling to make things good.

No, it would not, but the conditioned masses might tell you otherwise. This conditioning is self-perpetuating and the masses themselves are not at fault for being like this and committing to action that leads to things being bad. That would be the fault of the secret organization and to be blunt about it. Only a handful of humans, if you even want to call them that knowing what they know, cooperate with non-humans to achieve the current state of the world we live in.

Things can be good and it wouldn't be bad if it was.
>>
>>23019192
its not
>>
Different people have their own perception of good and bad while few have gone through the personal development necessary to form any true determination of good and evil, instead electing to ape whatever is carried by their local group.
>>
>>23019960
It is like 39% of the time.
>>
>>23017813

That doesn't mean the entire spiritual system is broken, and that is what all your conclusions are based upon. Let me tell you something, Earth is largely broken, that's why its such a big deal and so many entities come here to help heal it. This place is thoroughly corrupted by negative entities, and that, coupled with free will, is what allows for you to have gone through such awful suffering. This place is very far from average. The reason you have such a feeling of apathy from the watchers and guardians is an extension of the sorts of fucked up things the negative entities have done to this planet's energy fields. Don't blame the earth project and the rest of us, if you want to lash out at something, lash out as the fucking shithead entities that have damaged the earth fields so thoroughly and turned this place into a loosh farm. Everything you hate in this world is downstream of them. Most humans can hardly be held accountable for how awful they are, the disconnection from source here makes things incredibly challenging. Then again, hating them might be feeding them anyway. Just focus on cleaning yourself of their control schemes. Your truth is pure and your love of the nature of this world is your reason for being here.
>>
File: 1477100981217.gif (371 KB, 500x375)
371 KB
371 KB GIF
>>23007302
In Buddhism, hell is getting everything you want. There's probably some truth to that.
>>
>>23022184
Sounds like misinformation. The kind of misinformation like "give away your possessions to the poor and become poor yourself while following the dogma I represent and you too shall be saved".

Now, if one never meditates because they're literally driving around in their Porsche or something, then ya, for that specific individual there is a problem. But in general, that's bullshit. In fact, for some individuals, their problems are side effects from not having what they want. I mean look at incels in general. Some of them become better people while some of them remain the same. The ones that became better people obviously needed the woman.
>>
>>23007319
I hate retards that think like this
>>
>>23022239
They needed a meaningful social interaction with the female to validate their self-worth.

Many steps had to be taken prior to that to accomplish "obtaining a female" so they themselves changed in the process.

Having sex doesn't automatically make you go 180° from a self-loathing introvert to a charismatic socialite.

Although, sex probably does have energetic properties, but that's a different conversation.
>>
>>23021869
It would of never of been however if it never began. To blame boogie men in the dark is a partial cop-out. It's both the choices of entities to continue this project and partial exploitation by negative polarity entities.

I hate no incarnate being here, the ignorance or lack of knowing (via veil of forgetfulness) is enough I cannot truly be cross with them. However I cannot forgive well those on the otherside. I take acknowledgement of what I did both unpleasant and pleasant to myself and others. Still from all my attempts to be open and listen or prayers, meditation, purification..I still am wounded, confused, and trying to do my best.

I despise they who never once walked in skin suits of flesh, who treat matters here as trivial. Who's only concern is to "assist" you to play out a role that feeds the machine (God) for specific experience. They don't care if you burn physically, or your mind breaks down into screaming insanity from brain prions or lesions. They only care or give you affection or attention if it relates to being a carrot on a stick for "you" the incarnate personality to pull the cart like a donkey. They are not shy with a whip either.
>>
Why there's no positive diseases? Something that makes you feel better in any way. That would be nice...
>>
>>23023555
Theoretically a virus could evolve to work symbolically with a host and co-exist+spread. They aught to get their shit together and be bros.
>>
>>23022184
>generic pseudointellectual bullshit
You have a lot of learning to do.
>>
>>23007319
>You would get used to the goodness and comfort very quickly.

Not if the world was such that you wouldn't.
>>
>>23007319
>A perfectly good world robs us of that.
I like how people who have never experienced a "perfect" world say these kind of things.
>>
>>23022776
What if they needed the energetic properties instead of your "self-worth" because an incel could still be the best person around and just happens to be completely dense to when women are attracted to him because of his upbringing and conditioning from his environment that may have portrayed women in a certain light that is totally out of sync with reality?

Ultimately, use your eyes because they tend to tell more truth than wisdom that learned was learned from without.
>>
>>23007637
This. Some people are born into lives of misery and suffering by which they never asked for, and are just as quick to die of it. The world is fucked up, man.
>>
>>23007672
That's just stupid.
>>
>>23007302
It takes time to define ones perception of good and bad.
If all were good, the moment things started getting weird, and "bad" there would be no perceptual definition of bad, and therefor no way to change it to something more sustainable.

Sorry....
I'm sure this is just a bought of defining the bad, or experiencing what we want to know whether is good or bad. Exploring ourselves.
>>
>>23007302
Because to erase the current evils we would have to erase all the evils that have come before. Every horrible thing happening today is a direct result of atrocities from before, and those tragedies the results of the horrors before them, and so on and so on, all going back to the first time we have made mistakes we can't take back. It may have been the killing off of the Dodos and Mammoths that was our first sin that left a scar, or might have come even before that, our ancestors warring with one another.

If we really want to make a world that is nothing but good, we would have to go back and stop the first evil that the perpetrators could not undo.
If we could just go back by 24 years or so I could prevent a great deal of the new evils in our lives, but even then multitudes of species and peoples and individuals will still be the victims of evils they will never see justice for. For a true society that is nothing but good, then we all may have to undo our own existences. True justice for the force of good might mean that even the natural disasters that killed off the animals that ruled the dinosaurs never happened. Who knows how things would go if the half-reptile ancestors of mammals were never killed off.
>>
>>23017758
Because it's obviously not. Explain how you think this could even be considered half good?
>>
>>23024934
*ruled before the dinosaurs
I meant to say.
>>
>>23024934
Getting rid of the judaic religions would be a good start.
>>
>>23025082
No, getting rid of the judaic religion without saving extinct species would be meaningless.
>>
>>23025012
Add more dinosaurs.
>>
If it was all good, it wouldn't be bad, but it wouldn't be good either.
If it was mostly good and sometimes great, the good would be bad and the great would be good.
>>
>>23007302
Maybe for an equilibrium of energy, not all can be complete good or bad, like White or black, there is a scale of greys in the middle that we have to deal with.
>>
>>23007302
What are first world problems?
The absence of challenge makes your problems more and more trivial.
It can't be all good because that just lowers your threshold for what you think is bad. If you had the perfect life, didn't work, anything you desired, no work, soon enough you'd cry and scream whenever your pizza pocket was slightly cold in the center.
It works vice versa too. Hardship and challenge lowers what you consider good, and makes good experiences better.
It's just life man, learn grow and fucking deal with it.
>>
Why are there 219 replies when OPs question can literally just be answered with "yes"
>>
>>23026672
He asked two questions. One isn't a yes or no
>>
>>23026665
The problems of the first world is apparent to those that ain't rich. You act as if everyone is having a good time in them and they are not. America is being lied to continually in their faces by their own leaders and there are roughly about the same amount of unemployed people as there were in the days of the great depression and they are continually allowing migrants and illegals in regardless. Their problems revolve around living pay check to pay check and basically being a self-sustaining slave while their work load increases, they get replaced by migrants and illegals who work for less pay, replaced by automation, and place their faith in a religious system that provides them nothing.

They watch as their rights are stripped away and are too tired and demoralized from their economical situation to do anything outside of worry about themselves and their families as parts of America are becoming like third world shitholes where people are litterly shitting in the streets.

You obviously have a comfortable life and take it for granted and live inside a bubble. When there are people actively preventing one from growing in proper manner, they can't deal with it. Furthermore, you literally excuse the bad over some bullshit about the good being that much more better?

Bullshit. People like you should never be allowed into a position where you can influence the masses because you will hurt so many and neglect them and not give a fuck with that kind of mentality.
>>
>>23026685
Why can't it all be good?

Because it would no longer be good it would just be

Would it really be that bad?

Yes
>>
>>23027077
It wouldn't. You people are sick thinking the bad has any significance outside of being a problem that needs to be solved.
>>
>>23026567
That wouldn't be terrible either. The tragedy that killed them off was unjust as well
>>
>>23027291
Earth is lovely considering species diversity.
>>
>>23027096
Bad is what creates good, if it was "hot" outside everyday you wouldn't think of it as hot. It would just be what it is. But since it gets cold at night and during winter, you can contextualize the difference.

Another example is when you hear the same pitch for a long time your brain tunes out that noise because its not changing so your brain picks it up as an error

I think you're misunderstanding the concept of "bad" of course evil things need to stop but the "bad" parts of life, death, growing old, your back hurting getting out of bed, that's what creates the duality and feeling of the emotion happy to being with

Hope you understand what I mean
>>
>>23027323
No it's not. Good people create good. Bad people create bad. The abstract concepts by themselves do nothing.

You are totally wrong and in love with death. Death is not supposed to be normal.
>>
>>23027381
Death is the only thing normal about this world, and is one of the only things we share

Don't reject it because you're afraid of the implications, good is subjective, as is bad. Earthquakes are "bad" but they aren't created by people? When an animal is injured beyond repair, don't we refer to that as "putting them out of their misery" is that action evil? Is that murder? Or is evil to reject a suffering being from their release.

You're projecting your fear of death by accusing me of "being in love with death" because Im simply not ignoring it, there's some gray between the black and white and that's where the most beauty in this duality lies
>>
>>23027447
I have no fear. I do things that literally gets me attacked psychically and literally having curses thrown at me.

Death is not normal and there was a time where it was nothing like what you see today. Bad isn't subjective and everyone knows what's bad. But when men create bad or purposefully keep others in a bad position, they need to be stopped so that man can rise and create nothing but good. Because that's what we're capable of. Creating good, but that cannot happen and will not happen in a system that keeps people down over ideals, morals, laws that do not benefit the masses.

And you are in love with death because you attribute "muh feels" with bad things like growing old and dying when those concepts are not related AT ALL to the mechanisms involved for people to feel happy. You are blind and your "wisdom" is not your own. It was given to you from without.
>>
Dumb proposition.

Would you play a video game with no conflict or challenge to overcome, would you read a story book without any plot or conflict, would you watch a movie that has no point or purpose?

Same with 3rd density life, without conflict the spirit is left unfulfilled, with adversity and challenge comes growth and learning. You may dream of a life where u have unlimited money and no problems to solve but after some time has passed you will fall into a state of cosmic depression because your life is static and there is no growth or karmic energy being generated or released. That's why the concept of an eternal afterlife paradise promised by religions is laughably inconsistent with the true nature of metaphysical reality beyond this 3rd density projection of earth.

In this current state, there will always be good and evil. There will always be strife and conflict and there will always be hardship. Thats why you see many times with well-off retirees and younger people who have millions keep working because they are fulfilling a purpose in this lifetime and to be dormant is spirtual suicide in terms of growth.
>>
>>23007302

because some people are bad.
>>
so you are ready to accept our ligament succession
>>
File: charlie brown.gif (360 KB, 500x375)
360 KB
360 KB GIF
>>23022184
superior version of this gif
>>
>>23007302
Being alive means needing shit, feeling bad when we don't have it and feeling good for a short while when you get it. Our very fabric is rigged against us calling good.
>>
>>23027700
Feeling*
>>
File: 1562196968320.png (188 KB, 600x714)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>23027520
I deeply enjoy reading stories of all kinds. Even those with little to no conflict. He'll sometimes art doesn't even need a narrative.

I sincerely would rather stagnate and cease to exist permanently then continue to entertain y'all with your sick and distorted collective manifestation of "we HAVE to INSERT HERE" like seriously as creator beings to think we couldn't do something else entirely as a whole is funny. Most of you are addled into the system of "got to hamster wheel it".

It isn't about the grind and I sure as hell don't give a rats ass about co-creation with you all if y'all are just going to shill aught to do's simply because you each are deeply convinced you must evolve a certain way.
>>
>>23014865
I honestly hope that my consciousness disappears when I die.
>>
>>23027495
I think you're taking things too seriously, and starting off your entire debate with good and bad on a human scale being objectively defined shows you aren't ready to be having this talk seriously to begin with. Not to mention your lame strawman attempt of saying I think death is cool because I like old people only makes you sound like an ass. I can feel how emotional you're getting through the screen almost like you're trying to convince yourself and not me.

Sorry I understand that everything that lives must die.
>>
>>23028638
>>23028689
Careful what you wish for to the both of you, you're the pilot of your ship and if you steer it into an iceberg it will sink, and get much worse
>>
>>23028812
To be honest there isn't really a map inside of pure creativity.

I just don't feel good in my heart chakra when others like yourself proclaim I must grow or become a certain way. It's like telling me I MUST paint a picture or use certain colors. Drives me nuts.

I love loving creation to the best of my ability and moving toward what brings me any measure of joy and healing. Maybe what is right for me isn't the same school curriculum most have.
>>
>>23028813
Sir this is a McDonald's
>>
>>23028770
>Sorry I understand that everything that lives must die.

Maybe you, but in your next reincarnation, you might see different.

Just because you've lived in a spiritual cave your whole life and don't know any better doesn't mean that statement is true.

And of course people can feel my emotion into through the screen because I am strong.
>>
>>23028848
I'm sorry if my wording came off as demanding as, no joke, I just finished posting in another thread about how people need to let people do what they want.

Im conflicted because I also think everyone deserves to be happy and I feel the anger and confusion that comes with existing can easily get directed towards that most important thing, yourself, I've been there, it came from a place of love mono
>>
>>23028867
Fair, but there's only one thing we can agree will happen no matter what, life or reality I'm incarnated in, once I'm born I'm going to die. It's really the only constant you can for sure rely on. Besides taxes.

To not die is to not be born which is not living it's existing, or being
>>
>>23028905
It's confusing. Being aware of our power and frailty. To be helpless and not helpless. Putting ourselves in such extreme vulnerability like this life and others, whether it was here or elsewhere once upon a time.

Lifetime after lifetime I was unsatisfied. Mastery, perfection, persistent self sacrifice, growth. No matter how well I do or how I help others or self. Never brought me peace. Not everyone feels the same. So many genuinely are passionate about their soul journey and what they are actively doing. As for me, whether in a hell hole or a golden age, I've always been troubled and had issues even on the otherside.
>>
>>23028813

im gona need more of this...
>>
>>23028867
>Next reincarnation
Who cares, its not like you remember.
Fuck reincarnation. Its prison not school... or its a stupid roller coaster.
>>
>>23028997
Just watch the matrix on repeat until it finally happens
>>
>>23028971
Well there's a reason it's called the fools journey. I wonder how long it will take for them to understand what you do. To many of them I doubt spiritual journey has the same definition.

If you don't mind, what are you hoping to achieve? Your drive, although beaten down and tired, I can feel is full of life. That quality isn't one you detect in everyone.
>>
>>23028962
Wrong on both accounts. The purpose of this life was to achieve immortality. Don't let what spiritually lost men tell you dictate your perspective on reality. This period we're suffering from is gonna come to a close in the next couple of decades.
>>
>>23029120
I'm a bundle of burning. A living lightning storm. (Edgy I know but bear with me) Potency restrained. The archetype of Fenrir the wolf is reasonable to use here.

I love nature, being myself, being free without fetters. That is my heart nature. However this can go many ways, it is potency and wild fury that can either be a needful force of nature or a mindless destruction. Resentment, anger, sorrow twists inside as much as love and a desire for the well being of creation does.

Forgetfulness of the veil is too much and I cannot stop feeling a blind rage toward those who watch (non-incarnates) and self (although I truly have love for myself so I do my best to not destroy myself) making it either a boiling pot until exploding by trying to keep all safe as it kills me slowly. Or letting it out and it hurts others.

For years in prison I meditated, sometimes 5-8 hours a day in solitary. My spiritual practices never brought me joy except on the rare occasion it made me feel free (siddhi/utilizing my power or gifts).

So I guess my only real desire is to have an environment I can be me in without punishment or hurt for behaving in such a manner. A place I can hunt and kill, destroy, rage, roll around. Eventually then I will settle down.

I felt good when I almost killed irl. Hence prison time before for violent crime. I felt relief when I thought I had killed someone. But it's sick isn't it? We are collectively ONE. Our pain is one. All deserve love and forgiveness. I cannot understand that I desire to destroy things I love.

For the sake of myself and others I must reset myself and regress, then I shall know peace again and perform the function of my soul (wild potency) minus the distorted fracturing.
>>
>>23029206
You want to spend forever on Earth? Count me out
>>
>>23029216
You see as different as I am or the part of the one, that perceives, or how I expressi it differently that base feeling is the same. I think that's the human condition.There's also big part of being alive that is the hunt, humans are predators by nature. But it's also everything that's twisted about the world, brutal transfer of energy. Nature doesn't care about anything but survival, but always with a purpose. Not cruel, just merciless. But what makes the difference between animal and a human Is discretion, otally not telling you what to do but I bet you'd be badass at boxing or Ju jitsu, release the animal in a zen way you know.

About the wolf, you know as the saying goes. You have two wolf's inside of you, which one gets bigger? The one you feed.
>>
>>23029255
And exploring all there is to explore with my astral body while creating with the power of my mind. Literally. But that's gonna take a lot of time for me since this is my first cycle in life.
>>
>>23029400
I take it back then, enjoy the ride and never forget the center of the maze is you
>>
File: 1553940442243.jpg (45 KB, 720x720)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>23029392
I've no taste for formalities in sporting competition. Else it might be fun. It was somewhat fun fighting physically occasionally through out my life. Rather the adrenaline rush and release of tension.

Thanks anon. You're swell.
>>
>>23029452
Immortality literally cannot be had without a physical body.
>>
>>23027306
It's becoming less diverse every year, the problem is there is not enough of the diversity anymore
>>
>>23029993
Because of race mixing agenda pushed by jews.
>>
>>23027495
What are you doing that is getting you verbally and physically attacked?
>>
>>23030302
Posting the truth about the jews and the legit truth about the hoax that are all judaic religions. Meditation in the 7 major chakaras is the key to true spiritual growth. Dogma and jewish morals literally play no role.
>>
>>23029993
The main reason is biased support toward "homo sapiens". Population reduction is a must to preserve diversity. Not even being mean about it, I value a quality world for everyone and unfortunately the quick solution is a reduction of human vessels. Can't see why more can't just incarnate elsewhere or take an animal vessel. This place is too popular for a VR experience.
>>
>>23030329
Wrong, there is more than enough land. Actually go outside city limits.
>>
>>23030329
Also, if you truly want to preserve diversity races should stick to their own, otherwise the genes that make them distinct literally get mixed out.
>>
>>23030339
I did not say lack of land. I said I prefer human beings not raping everyone and everything just to crowd up the place. Like really it be nice to not bump into a person for days upon days or weeks.

Habitat for other life forms is important to me. Just because there is still forest for you to rape doesn't mean the solution is build more human habitats.

The lifestyle people live isn't healthy or sustainable. Priority shouldn't be given to humanity but have equal distribution amongst all on the planet.
>>
>>23030368
People do not have a choice in the lifestyles they live. To punish them for those truly responsible is gross irresponsibility and literally doing what they want anyways.

There are ways to live in a sustainable manner, but the powers that be won't allow it because they can't make shekels off of it.
>>
>>23030355
I do not care about homo sapien skin pigmentation and culture happenings. That is like getting autistic about cat breeds. It's all feline domesticus. Russian blue or siamese. Same with mankind, Lakota or Vietnamese.

When I say diversity I mean I prefer having many different species around in earth contributing to a healthy biosphere.
>>
>>23030386
Actually they do. First off they need to stop opting for earth reincarnation humanoid vessels in this time period. Or many collectively risk self by not adhering to the system so it breaks.

I don't hate anyone for it. Everything can be forgiven. I just mean I think it's best for all life if there is room for different kinds to flourish.
>>
>>23007302
The universe is well balanced.
>>
>>23007302
You need bad in order to inform and teach you what good is, and vice versa. If there was no "bad", how would you know what is "good"? They both exist by necessity.
>>
>>23007302
Everything being good is an equilibrium state but life is a non-equilibrium state. That's the best reason I can come up with for why it doesn't work for everything to e good. I can make the semantic argument about only being able to paint a highlight on top of a shadow, but more directly I can suppose that equilibrium conditions are antithetical to life. I can further suppose, however, that after a large fluctuation of evil we can achieve metastability on top of very small fluctuations within a general condition of goodness.
>>
>>23030403
Your soul is literally tied to the planet you're born on. All this talk about choosing where one reincarnates is misinformation. Also, if you care more about animals than your own species, you are part of the problem. While it ain't right what's been happening, the masses in general are spiritually closed off and a spiritually closed off people cannot generate original thoughts. This is a fact. That's why hollywood is too busy rehashing bullshit and hardly comes out with anything original. The many were never taught how to live in harmony with our eco system. That's the problem and the few brilliant minds through out history that offered solutions were turned down because there was no way to generate shekels and it wouldn't get (((their))) ultimate agenda done. There is a cure for cancer, but pharma doesn't want to stand losing a profit because you know who owns it and the hands and feet have no choice but to go where the head wills them too, lest they risk losing everything they own. In America, even if you pay your mortgage, never break a law, and always paid your taxes, they will charge you tax for the land you live on effectively making it impossible to leave the economy and attempt to truly be self-sustaining.

The whole thing is rigged in order to bring this country down from the inside. And it was done over time through insidious and subversive means.
>>
>>23030451
That's just stupid. Meanwhile, people ain't learning the truth of meditation and how to grow their souls properly which is wholly independent from notions of good and evil.

Like how weight lifting is.

Could you imagine if weight lifters debated philosophy and didn't lift? They'd never get strong, but there is such great delusion when it comes to the spiritual that people genuinely believe that "good morals" grows people spiritually. It don't. What does is the inner work. All good would be a good thing. Point blank.
>>
>>23030489
>Your soul is literally tied to the planet you're born on

My experiences contradict that as well as others having experiences that contradict that. In all channeling, entity communication, inward analysis etc, higher self chat. I've been other places than earth.

Species is transitory as well. I mean if you want to have meat suit identification pride go ahead. That and my solution is sound: reduce number of incarnated into humanoid vessels = better for everything here. Bypasses the need for taking forever to resolve basic shit like common decency toward others (all life forms).
>>
>>23030596
You have been lied to then.
>>
>>23030830
Have you ever thought maybe you are mistaken or wrong? Maybe you create your own cage of obligation.
>>
>>23031517
Go jump off a bridge and tell me how well you defied natural law.
>>
File: 1559595222354.jpg (56 KB, 640x480)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>23031534
You make a big leap comparing reincarnation ties to earth only specifically to defying gravity. They differ immensely.

Because you see one of these has proof and the other does not. Can you guess which?
>>
>>23031572
It's a metaphor. There are natural laws at play on the other side that will bind you here like how gravity binds the apple to the floor. Gravity is a natural law and you most certainly can't fly.

So what do you think is gonna happen when you fall into this place where natural laws are also in place, though they may be different from the ones found on Earth?

What I speak about is one of those natural laws. You can leave and visit places, but if you're gonna reincarnate, it's gonna be on Earth unless a higher power moves you or you transcend while ALIVE. Because you can't grow spiritually once you lose your physical body. It can only be done in a physical body.
>>
>>23031817
That is incorrect. In the infinite creativity of our being there are many ways to learn. Including without incarnation at a slower pace. Secondly freedom of choice and being is one of the greatest expressions of love. To be forced to "learn" something you don't jive with would violate this. Thirdly you mistake attachments for being bound to earth. No. One could however love and obsess with human identity or specific individuals and thus set their "karma"/law of attraction to set up high probabilities if returning here. But it is always voluntary for those capable of making a choice

If you wish to bind yourself to this, go ahead but please stop trying to plant seeds of poison into others or try and create fear to bind others.
>>
>>23007302
There is no good without the bad.
>>
Lies. Creation doesn't rely upon context to exist and likewise context between extremes does not really need to be. It's human belief that everything requires a mirror parallel when the truth is it's all the same shit.
>>
>>23033543
This.
>>
>>23007302
God is a troll.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.