[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: jesusisgodendofstory.jpg (969 KB, 500x1955)
969 KB
969 KB JPG
2000 years ago Jesus Christ died for all your sins on the cross, was buried and rose the third day. This is the greatest event in history, God Himself became a man, fulfilled the law as a man and died for man, so that man might be reconciled unto God by simply believing the gospel.

How to get saved

Man is a sinner in the eyes of a Holy God.

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

There is a price for our sin, the wage (what we earn) is death when we sin.

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jesus Christ paid for all our sins, by dying on the cross, shedding His blood; Christ was buried and bodily rose again 3 days later.

Romans 5:8 – But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

By faith in Jesus Christ alone are we saved forever.

Ephesians 2:8 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Faith alone in Christ alone. That is the gospel, it is simple, pure and it saves you eternally. You cannot lose salvation.

Do you trust that Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh? That He died for all your sins on the cross? That He was buried and 3 days later rose from the dead? If you do, you are now saved.

holytext.org/gospel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgjcleM-i_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAY8wLXzLg8
>>
>>23004840
Amen! He is coming back sooner than later too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVTxBMh0dHQ
>>
>>23004863
Amen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLUsy863bhA
>>
>>23004840
Didn't he cucked me and made me a permanent wizard cause he couldn't help himself to some lolis and they blamed me for it?
>>
Trust Jesus

He is the Godhead
>>
File: camp_of_israel.jpg (47 KB, 600x476)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>23004898
Holy Holy Holy is the LORD of Hosts!
>>
>>23004840
Fuck off to some Christian site. Your preaching is boring and repetitive. Papa Jesus isn’t going to scoop you up into heaven. You have to live out the rest of your life with us mean ol’ sinners.
>>
>>23004969
What If I'm not a sinner and Jesus has just played me like an asshole?
>>
File: pope likes his sneks.jpg (222 KB, 992x930)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>23004840
It wasn't 2000 years ago.
Less than 500.
Maybe a bit before the Victorian Era.
>>
>>23004969
I am probably a worse sinner than you are. I am just saved and Jesus Christ has offered to save you too. Simply trust the gospel as presented in the first post. Blessed be Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
>>
File: VATICANEXPOSED-min.jpg (1.29 MB, 2030x5305)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>23004988
No my dude. It was 2000 years ago.
>>
File: 1499382864334.png (3.91 MB, 1292x8757)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB PNG
>>
>>23005016
Catholic Church is a fresh coat of paint on old sanatism. It's not that new.
They fabricate history in order to give themselves "authority" and so they can claim to be "traditional".
The impressive looking Churches are pre flood structures.
>>
>>23005050
Catholicism is luciferian disguised as Christianity, anyone that is a fundamental bible believer will tell you that because the catholic church goes against literally everything in the bible.

That does not mean that Jesus was here a couple hundred years ago, much of history is "fake" but the bible does not lie.
>>
File: 1552082189526.png (238 KB, 720x1280)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>23005050
Sep.

That's the name of the game, assume the appearance of authority.
>>
>>23005061
The KJV bible is true and written in it's original language.
Jesus being here recently does not contradict the bible.

And Yeah the Catholic Church deliberately goes against the bible all the time.
>>
File: 1499463961775.jpg (955 KB, 1772x2250)
955 KB
955 KB JPG
>>23005084
Correct, the KJV is the bible God wants us to use today. But what you are saying goes against the bible, there is a timeline in the bible, genealogy etc that clearly shows the dates, what time what happened etc. Satan is not more powerful than God.
>>
>>23005097
A lot of the old manuscripts they supposedly dug up are fabrications.
satan is the prince of this world for the moment. You cannot trust any "authority".
>>
File: satanmadeislam.jpg (772 KB, 1920x1080)
772 KB
772 KB JPG
>>23005131
I trust God, He has shown me that the KJV is what He has preserved for us, the textus receptus. I do not go to man, I go to God for answers, so should all of us.
>>
>>23005148
>Goes directly into the agenda.

How do I know you are just a shill?
>>
>>23005148
You haven't given me any KJV references which would invalidate the idea of Jesus being here recently.
Islam is a fake religion for larping satanists. It's not that old.
>>
File: precursortothemark.png (407 KB, 1003x1080)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>23005160
What are you talking about?

>>23005170
That requires bible study, counting the generations from Adam to Jesus etc. Just from the bible alone you can figure out it happened 2000 years ago. Earth is around 6000 years old.
>>
>>23005183
No, what? The bible stops just before the time of strife Jesus warns about. And then we get Revelation.
How can you get to "2000 years ago".
That relies on believing the history books.
>>
>>23005233
Every single thing on earth shows that a worldwide flood happened. The date is always around 4000 years ago. Do bible study and read, it should be your authority. Nothing else. Nobody is telling you to go look at any other book.
>>
>>23005255
I'm aware of the flood. You can see pre flood buildings everywhere.
Where are you getting "Jesus was here 2000 years ago" from?
>>
>>23005275
The bible, been saying that a couple of times now. We clearly wont agree on this, but as long as we agree on the gospel, sola fide, sola scriptura, sola gratia, solo Christo, Soli Deo Gloria.
>>
>>23005290
Where in the bible does it say "Jesus was here 2000 years ago"?
>>
>>23005183
Typical dumbass, let's hate Islam post.

It's as dumb as hating on catholics because some asshole likes to pretend he is Jesus here.
>>
File: baalworship.jpg (462 KB, 900x813)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>23005300
Exposing islam for what it is, isn't hating muslim people. It is loving them.
>>
>>23005300
Islam and the Catholic Church are both freemason tranny organizations.
>>
Why does god allow hell to exist? He really doesn’t love anyone if he doesn’t put a stop to them going to eternal damnation. A loving father would pull their kid out of the water before they drown FOREVER. No “father” would allow their children to suffer an eternal punishment.
>>
>>23005398
Great question, I wrote an answer for that here:

http://holytext.org/hell-is-eternal-torment/
>>
>>23004840

Amen brother! Preach the good news!

Remember my friends the bible= Basic. Instructions. Before. Leaving. Earth.

Get with Jesus, believe that he died on the cross for your sins, ask for forgiveness, and put your trust into him. He will give you eternal life and a new heart that seeks righteousness through him. He will also give you new desires to fill that new heart.
>>
>>23004840
>quoting Letters and not the Gospel

Paul is a faggot Roman tax collector who wasn’t even alive when Jesus was and never met him. Fuck off with your faggot misunderstanding
>>
>>23005307
It's just mindless hate and generalizations.

No matter how many people the american police kills you won't make the same campaign against them, even if they also hate gays and cats.

>>23005309
Sure anon and I'm snow white the seven dwarfs will come singing in a moment they are being checked at the airport as we speak.

>Grumpy is carrying the ovoid with the diamonds, no taxes means more money to spend in polish hookers.
>>
>>23005405
fake and gay

hell is a pagan myth, the OT says no life after death besides resurrection in the far future.
Everything else is just mental gymnastics with out-of-context scripture and larping
>>
>>23005061
>the people who edited and maintained the modern bible are satanists but the modern bible contains the truth!

Imagine actually being this retarded
>>
>>23004840
Hard pass
>>
>>23005415
Pic related.

>>23005416
https://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/transcript_hell_in_old_testament.html

Do your research instead of reading summaries of the posts of atheists.

>>23005440
Assuming catholics kept the textus receptus (they didn't).

>>23005442
Your choice.
>>
We have all easily lie. Im sure most of us have stolen, doesnt matter how much or what the item is. I know I have. Jesus says to lust after someone is to commit adultery of the heart. To have feelings of anger is murder. Im sure most of us has cursed God or got angry with God.

Thats several commandments broken right there. We just established that we are liars, thieves, adulterers, murderers, and blasphemers. God is a judge. He is just and mercy. He needs to punish us for our crimes. He wants to forgive us, but he cant turn a blind eye to justice for the sake of mercy, otherwise he would be complicit in the crimes.

So how does God resolve this tension? Ill tell you. He sends his son Jesus to live a sinless life we cannot, and to suffer a death suitable for all sins. Now you are in the courtroom and God is about to send you to hell, but Jesus bursts through the door and says "Wait Father! I love that person! Credit the life I lived and the death I suffered to him so that he can live with us in this kingdom!" And God dismisses your case just like that.

All you need to do is trust that Jesus did this for you, repent and ask him for forgiveness. Jesus loves you and wants to spend eternity with you. Dont let him down, because he doesn't let you down.
>>
>>23005468
Retarded fundies deserve to be shot
>>
>>23005513
Amen.

>>23005520
Your parents aren't believers? Friends? Any type of family? You would advocate their death if they were?
>>
>>23005531
Not all Christians are fundementalists. Biblical literalism is physically a mental handicap.
>>
>>23005586
To add to that though many of the people I know who call themselves Christian do not believe that the Man-God Jesus literally died and came back to life so I guess they aren’t actually Christians.
>>
>>23005468
>Anderson
Gonna have to stop you right there.
No thanks.
Also
>ESV
>NIV
Nah bro.
>>
>>23005414
Saul/Paul might even be the false prophet. Suspicious character.
>>
>>23005586
The bible is 100% true and should be taken literally where it does not specify it isn't literal.

>>23005597
If you do not believe Jesus died and rose from the dead, you might as well be an atheist or a muslim.

>>23005618
Anderson has solid bible doctrine. You look at the doctrine, not the man preaching it.
>>
>>23005638
>The bible is 100% true and should be taken literally where it does not specify it isn't literal.

Even the people who wrote the Bible know that’s not true. Case in point: the parables.

>If you do not believe Jesus died and rose from the dead, you might as well be an atheist or a muslim.

Truth. Probably the reason I consider myself an atheist and why Sufism is the only spirituality that melds with my worldview
>>
>>23005468
Just more blind prejudice anon.

Nothing I have seen before, it has no consequences besides the destruction of those you seek to destroy, a better world won't magically come up because you eliminated those you didn't liked.
>>
>>23005657
>where it does not specify it isn't literal.
Do you even read?
That's what a parable is.
>>
>>23005669
>>23005657
That is what I meant, the bible should be taken literally except for the places where it specifically says "this is a parable" or something similar to that. Bible is clear to always differentiate between facts and parables.

>>23005669
I honestly have no clue what you're going on about my friend. I do not advocate for the mass murder of muslims or any other people. Muslims do and so do their scriptures. (I am a former muslim and know the quran and hadiths very well.)
>>
https://youtu.be/rhpXE8OQdMc
>>
>>23004840
Funny how you link jewish letters to mean that it's going to destroy an establishment that jews themselves created lol. HAHAHAHA.
>>
File: hebrewpictographchart.gif (13 KB, 545x462)
13 KB
13 KB GIF
>>23005740
:) pic related.
>>
File: 1561157540591.png (734 KB, 960x720)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
ha ha ayy lmao
>>
>>23004840
>and rose the third day.

So he ultimately sacrificed nothing, for no one? There have been lots of people who've laid down their lives for orhers, and they stayed dead afterwards. They are more worthy of your respect than some two bit con pulling parlor tricks on simpletons.
>>
>>23005795
It's not. Your religion is false and you trying to push it on a public forum proves this. If it had any merit, people wouldn't need others like you to proselytize for it. Furthermore, it wouldn't need money from it's believers.
>>
>>23005903
The soul that sinneth, it shall die ... - Ezekiel 18:20

Jesus never sinned. He took all your sins on Himself, went to hell for 3 days and 3 nights, rose from the dead because someone has to be punished for the sins mankind has committed.

Either God suffers for mankind for a finite amount of time. Or mankind suffers in hell forever.

You have no clue what Jesus has done for you and you spit on Him. Foolish, you will cry when you finally realize what He did for you.
>>
>>23005638
Anderson is just another opinion, as are others.
His opinion may appear "sound" to you, while not to others.
Do not portray what you THINK is true as fact, merely hold it to yourself.
Case closed.
>>
>>23005944
Truth is objective, not subjective. Anderson holds correct bible doctrine when it comes to hell and the gospel. Do you know how stupid what you said is? You told me to keep my opinion to myself, while expressing your own opinion.
>>
>>23005953
Sorry, I should'eve reworded what I said.
You should state your OPINION that it is correct; then hold what you BELIEVE to be objective, but don't immediately take it as fact. Always hold an open mind, that is what I was trying to say.
Sorry to mix things up anon.
>>
There's a river in your belly you can swim in it
>>
>>23005939
>Jesus never sinned.
It came to uphold jewish law while breaking jewish law. He killed a tree for no good reason and even took crop from another's farm land. Furthermore, he curses people and would even get violent turning over tables and causing social unrest and that's what's in the book. For something that's supposed to be about love, it sure contradicts itself a lot. But none of that matters because the whole religion is false and so is the jewish savior.

You should take a book out of your beloved savior and sell all your things, including your computer and give it to the poor. Even a rich man that follows the commandments was told to sell ALL his things to enter into the kingdom. So when are you gonna get rid of your physical possessions larp?
>>
>>23005964
How do you know what type of research, reading, what I have been through, the questions I have asked etc? You accuse me of just assuming the bible is true when nothing could be further from the truth. And yet you assume that I did not have an open mind, that I did in fact just take it as fact the second someone yelled "Jesus!".

I have been a muslim since I was a kid, I then became an atheist (at the age of 10 or so) and years later I got into the occult. My full testimony video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJeBOfvLGA

I have seen Jesus with my own two eyes. I have seen demons and been attacked by them more times than I can count. I've had a lot of supernatural things happen to me after I've become a Christian.

My website, my videos, it's all there.

>>23005983
When you're on your knees screaming "Jesus is LORD" you can think back to your own comment and realize how utterly ignorant and wrong it is.
>>
>>23005998
Keep strawmanning my friend.
I am a christian as well; but I find you... boomer-like. Just feels like the millionth generic prottie/catholicuck/whatever paganism screaming at this point, denouncing everything and everyone who doesn't agree with you as demons.
Your faith is burning righteously, and I'm glad for that; but I just feel like you should spice things up a bit. Everyone's heard the good news over and over again, in the same format. A new pattern would probably intrigue them more and instigate them less.
>>
File: 45.jpg (75 KB, 720x534)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>23006035
Hm.

How did John the baptist preach the gospel.
How did Paul preach the gospel.
How did Peter preach the gospel.
How did John preach the gospel.
How did Simon preach the gospel.
How did Matthew preach the gospel.
How did Luke preach the gospel.
How did Jesus Christ say and demonstrate how we should preach the gospel.

That's all you get from me. The old ways are the ways of God, for they are the right ways. You think making funny memes and being worldly is the right way to preach the gospel? Haha.
>>
>>23006067
Once again you strawman, shame I couldn't help.
That's just how things are these days I guess.
>>
>>23006089
You keep using that word but I don't think you know what it actually means.

I asked you a question, that isn't a strawman. If I do not preach the gospel the biblical way, what is left? The worldly way of course, unless you have a third suggestion?

What a shame.
>>
>>23005998
>When you're on your knees screaming "Jesus is LORD"

That will never happen. Thank you for proving my point however. Trying to invoke fear in a man who doesn't fear is pointless.
>>
>>23006102
My third suggestion, is that you consider rewording it.
Screaming over and over relentlessly and silencing all other discussion is only annoying, it draws people away from you.
Christ didn't constantly scream everywhere he went; he waited for the perfect opportunity, then gently struck.
All you've ever done is spout whatever it is you've learned over and over and over, no depth.
>>
>>23006128
It's always amusing when the "Christian" tells the one that is actually preaching the gospel and doing what Jesus said that he is doing it wrong and he sucks etc. Amuses me beyond belief to be quite honest with you, how about you go make your own thread and start posting and preaching the way you think it should be done and let God deal with me as He sees fit. ;)

>>23006118
100% you will do it.

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. - Philippians 2:10-11
>>
File: lucifersatan.jpg (510 KB, 1638x2048)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>
>>23006139
What's really amusing is that you'd rather stroke your dick over how right you are than proselytize in a way that has any chance of succeeding.
>>
>>23006152
Yep running alone cause no one can stop him.

The demiurge greatest trick.

Pretend to be the savior and manufacture despair.
>>
>>23006139
Boy oh boy I look forward to being forced to suck dat fat Jesus cock via mindrape
YHWH is a Lovecraftian-level horror monster confirmed
>>
>>23006139
Despite trying to help, give some slight solace or suggestion; you merely spit out whatever tips I give you.
Some humble servant you are.
>>
>>23006139
It will never happen because the whole religion is a hoax. Get it? The only people who would try to force anyone to kneel would be other men and I can guarantee you that I will never bow to a man or a man made egregore.

jesus christ is shit and the man made egregore that it represents.

You lie to yourself and to others so hard it's disgusting.
>>
>>23006139
By the by, I'm a doorknocker and I've had better results than you ever will.
>>
>>23006155
The fact people have to prostelyize for something that isn't there nor ever existed is proof enough of the phoniness of this religion. After all, both the book and believers claim it's all powerful and all knowing. It's been 2000 years full of violence and bloodshed and most of it has been either in the name of this book or ideals and concepts given to men from this book. It's been around for the whole ride and not once does this "all powerful and all knowing being" even comes forth once. It's a hoax and it shows when priests are raping children and aiding countries into war over their false beliefs.
>>
Proof that protties are fucking deranged kek.
>>
>>23006170
Is salvation by faith alone?
If I get saved and sin willfully, will I lose my salvation or if I backslide?
Do I have to repent of my sins to go to heaven?
>>
>>23006185
Yes.

No sins otherwise hell, seems simple enough.
>>
>>23006185
Salvation is not by faith alone.
If you sin willfully, you can be forgiven; but if you do something HORRIFIC, such as say; raping a literal child.. It's kind-of obvious what's happening to you next.
For question 3, though I disagree with you on "heaven" theologically, It would be obvious that you have to repent.
>>
>>23006191
>>23006194
Which one of you is: >>23006170

>>23006191
Also, yes to what?
>>
>>23006185
>>23006185
No one is going to save you. Instead what's gonna happen is you're gonna die and be where others are that have died and you will wait to reincarnate and hopefully you wont reincarnate into an environment that's been heavily subverted by this false religion. If you do, you'll repeat the cycle again and again until your soul doesn't have enough energy to reincarnate and you will ultimately die, permanently. It's not a joke or a belief, it's very much real like how you accept death is real, but unlike your beliefs you actually think a promise men purposefully lied to you about is gonna come true. Self-perpetuating memes through stand alone complexes suck.

You will wake up to the lie this religion is at some point and that I can guarantee you 100%.
>>
>>23006198
>If I get saved and sin willfully, will I lose my salvation or if I backslide?

Yes to this.

Also that's not me.
>>
Praise God, Jesus is Lord of this world, Lord of this universe and Lord of my life.
>>
Friendly reminder that free will doesn’t exist
>>
File: gospel.jpg (379 KB, 600x1297)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>23006222
You have just blasphemed Jesus Christ by denying His sacrifice as full payment for ALL sins.

>>23006194
So have you btw. You claim Jesus paid for ALL sins and then you deny that statement by saying "BUT if you do THIS RLY BAD SIN" you're a blasphemer and you preach a false gospel. Your door knocking has been for naught and you think you're even going to heaven. The mind of a goat.
>>
File: Kars.full.461390.jpg (246 KB, 2302x1392)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>
>>23006252
No help no debt.

Sorry Jesus but you have to save someone first.
>>
Can u guys see my thread? Im only getting negative replies from "posessed" people

>>23005749
>>
Hello can anyone read this? Wtf am i being censored somehow?
>>
>>23006265
Something probably died near by.
>>
>>23006325
Dude my fucking apt. Is clean theres nothing dead i would fucking smell it
>>
>>23006333
I meant on the outside.
>>
>>23006035
>but I just feel like you should spice things up a bit.

May I suggest having Jesus take on Cthulu as an arch enemy, instead of Satan. This would allow for some either very, very, very, very awesome crossover fanfic, or some very, very, very, very lame crossover fanfic.
>>
>>23006067
I got a better question for you. How can she slap?
>>
>>23006351
Cthulhu would destroy Jesus and you know it
Nyarlathotep has all the gods of men trapped in Kadath as his slaves anyway, so it doesn't matter
>>
>>23006351
Jesus is nothing but a source of misery now.

Sadly he failed the save party before and now is useless.
>>
>>23006067
>The old ways are the ways of God

Except the "old ways" are never spoken of in the bible and they snuffed out the "old ways" from cultures and religions predating them. You were given an example on how to act out your belief and you took the bait and now the hook is through your lips.
>>
>>23005623
Well he was a member of the Pharisees, and he sang them praises. He sought out their counsel over that of the other apostles too.

The only problem is that he's the only NT author we know for a fact wrote whats attributed to him, and his writings predate most of the other NT books.
>>
>>23006252
>You have just blasphemed Jesus Christ
Big deal
>>
>>23006613
Jesus has a really strong stand called ticket to Ride be careful, oh wait wrong fiction uhh Jesus will now your lawn wait that's not Jesus either, he'll shamelessly rip off Gilgamesh and other mythologies that's about it .
>>
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. When you believe in God, you start to be more conscience about your wrong doings. This is a God given conscience that is enchanced when you have faith. The 10 commandments stand out more to you now.

Or you can not believe in God, yes you still have a conscience, but you will slowly degrade it and try to justify your wrong doings instead of accepting that your wrong doings are.. Well.. Wrong and that you shouldnt do wrong things.

When you truly believe and are fully aware of your sin, you also realize that there is no stopping of your sin, because now you see sin everywhere. Now you know we will always sin. How does the issue of being aware of your sins but continually sinning get fixed? One answer: Jesus.

Jesus lived a sinless life (for you), and suffered a death that was able to atone for all sins (for you). You just have to trust in him.
>>
>>23007269
More like you become conscience about how your actions and thoughts match that as defined by men, jewish men to be specific.

I'd rather have a free mind over one polluted with jewish dogma and morals any day of the week because at least then I actually had a conscience and not a mind molded to fit around bullshit jewish law.
>>
>>23007269
>Jesus lived a sinless life
Considering how everyone suffers for eternity, no he did not. It was a sterotypical jew doing what jews do.

>You have a debt to settle with me for things I never did for you.

Except in this case, it's one's mind and soul. If I came to you out of the blue and started demanding things of you for things I have done in your name that you had no evidence of, you'd decline me, but when it comes to a jewish figure that's had a history of violence and war and forced worship to the point the worship became self-perpetuating... I think we both know the answer why you're like this.
>>
Does Jewsus ever speak out against pedophilia?

You know how it was common back then, right?
>>
There’s definitely portions of the Bible with wisdom but as a whole it’s been a detriment to human beings and forced dogmatic bullshit down our throats. Anyway, it’s 2000 years old, it’s outdated and no one cares about it anymore. Time to move on.
>>
>>23004840
woah you got it all figured out! what a deal eh! you get to become immortal and live in paradise , and all you have to do is believe!

damn i wish i had that level of narcissism
>>
>>23007269
Also, this metaphorical representation of blood sacrifice did break jewish law (sinned because that's where this definition came from), killed a tree for no real good reason, cursed people, and would get violent in public places throwing over tables and breaking things. Narcissistic to the core while claiming things and never providing a lick of evidence for his claims. Not even a spiritual truth like I don't know, instructions on how to meditate in the higher chakaras so that one can gain the ability to remote view, increased intuition, and the ability to telepathic communicate. You think, for someone who isn't around he'd at least teach how to develop the ability to telepathically communicate with others, but nope. Doesn't mention any act of meditation once. Furthermore, he stole crop from another's farm land while making claims like "if you have faith so much as a mustard seed you will move mountains and do greater works than I", but considering how anyone who is actually spiritually advanced enough to even do real works, they'd all agree that it was done with meditation and that book, never even mentions the word once. Will make a lot of claims and provide nothing of substance though.

Know why? Because it's a tool meant to substitute the real deal with bullshit and is ultimately a weapon invented by jewish occultists. That's why you people will believe in something without evidence, but won't believe a random stranger with nothing to gain while your churches will continually ask for your money.
>>
>>23007739
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. - Matt 18:6

Learn the bible.
>>
>>23007269
>The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. When you believe in God, you start to be more conscience about your wrong doings
I'm sure the indigenious people massacred by missionaires agree with you
>>
File: Law.png (79 KB, 618x957)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>23007788
That says nothing about pedophilia. Not once is it mentioned. It just has an abstract saying so drones like you can use it where you THINK it fits. Instead of actually READING the line, you'd realize the bible never once condemns pedophilia as the word isn't even mentioned once. However, in the OT, god has commanded men to take them virgins and young girls for rape. You know, after they genocided their people. And considering how even christ himself preached that people who simply don't believe get's eternal torture and damnation, that's genocidal and yet, this international law doesn't touch these books even though ISIS is genociding people based on a judaic root religion. Pic related

This entire book is full of genocide in the OT and full of threats against non-believers in the NT.
>>
File: 1556808358198.jpg (133 KB, 600x800)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>23007850
I was counting on the orders being shitty.
>>
>>23007788

Lmao, first off we're only talking about baptized children here....

Secondly, who says sex is an offense? For an era when child sex is rampant, you would think Jewsus would be VERY specific.

Thirdly what does Mark, Matthew and John say on the matter?
>>
>>23005084
>The KJV bible is true and written in it's original language.

Are you sure its original language is not Hebrew
>>
>>23007788
The LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. Deuteronomy 2:33-34

And this story is gonna be found in all judaic root religions because it's part of the torah. This is the "god" christ represents and threatens the same against "non-believers". Literally do as I say or else. There is no middle ground and for those that fall on the wrong side, it's genocide.

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword. Joshua 6:21

And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them. Deuteronomy 7:2

And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them. Deuteronomy 7:16

Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. Deuteronomy 13:15

But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth. Deuteronomy 20:16-17

A small sample of genocide and clearly promotes it while threatening others to believe, or else...

Why do they not enforce the law in the case of these books?

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women CHILDREN, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. -- Numbers 31:15-18

It's in the bible and torah. You people connect with the worst of the worst and grow an appetite for lies.
>>
>>23007856
You know why I hardly reply to you when you do things like this? Because it never makes sense. I take orders from no one. Instead of being a smart ass, use your eyes.
>>
>>23005183
The world is not 6000 years old. That's a blatant LIE.

The verse in your pic is the reason shit like this is happening in the first place. It's been there and countless people have seen it and all you morons have done was perpetuate the spell among those of you who believe this shit and viola, it manifests in this way. Furthermore, you all did NOTHING to stop it. Pushing out a line that fuels this kind of shit isn't doing anything. Thoughts have power and you contributed towards it with your belief along with countless others.

This doesn't validate the bible. This proves it's an occult working because everyone by now has known this shitty religion and shit still goes the way it goes. Instead of being like "oh let me not do this because I was warned" they go, "let me do this because it's "progression"" when it's not. They're basically preconditioning the masses to be accepting of such things so that over time they can implant more advanced micochips to track your every movement and once the software is there, even control one's mind. And if one still manages to act out, they'll shut the person down remotely. And it will all be done with AI and jews at the helm.

And the only people who are capable of this are the ones who did amass wealth and abundance while you parrot on what the bible tells people about abundance and wealth. To avoid it all. WOW what a concept! It's like the enemy purposefully tricked you into a behavior that would allow themselves to amass all the wealth so that they can use it to move along their agenda while all you did was perpetuate lies, -acted- out a belief given to you by them while they still did everything you see a link with.

Instead of trying to push the very thing that makes people turn the other cheek to this crap because you all are too complacent and content in believing a lie to actually do something about it. Instead the very thing that makes people do nothing about it gets pushed around.
>>
>>23008373
>Instead of trying to push the very thing that makes people turn the other cheek to this crap because you all are too complacent and content in believing a lie to actually do something about it. Instead the very thing that makes people do nothing about it gets pushed around.

Correction and more:

Instead of trying to push the very thing that makes people turn the other cheek to this crap because you all are too complacent and content in believing a lie to actually do something about it you push the very thing that makes people do nothing about it while they continually aid these things by way of supplying it energy with their thoughts. After all, you and countless others, BELIEVE it's gonna happen and then it does. Then you guys think this means the bible was right, but you were TOLD it was gonna happen in order to cement your belief so that the spell would have a continual source of energy being fed into it.

After all, the gist of all magic requires the belief that it will happen. Otherwise, even the most advanced of workings can and will fail.

You, along with countless others, believe this shit without a shadow of a doubt. You participate in magic and don't even know it.
>>
>>23005513
>Jesus says to lust after someone is to commit adultery of the heart
What about having a waifu, and will it still be adultery even if youre not married?
>>
>>23006351
Could you not?
>>
>God Himself became a man, fulfilled the law as a man and died for man

Beyond everyone's belief, this part is especially important when analyzing the whole process.

>God Himself became a man
This implies that the divine and perfect decided to submit to matter. Which is a very strange phenomenon. A mysterious decision.
Imagine God as a perfect form of absolute symmetry, a beautiful fractal of tremendous beauty, complexity and at the same time simplicity in its structure. Appearances deceive: It is a simplicity obtained after millions of iterations of learning and refinement. Millions, maybe billions of timelines, over billions of universes. And then this intelligence begins a process of factorization in order to enter a material reality, simplifying and dwarfing itself as a compressed computer file, to transform itself into a divine granite, a pure form capable of self-fertilizing through the 12 fundamental particles and passing to the other side as a human being.

>Fulfilled the law as a man
Reality has rules. But they go beyond human law, they are special laws, which could be classified in the body of human thought as "metaphysical laws" that have direct implications for human destiny individually and collectively.
Why would the sacred be lowered to matter and enforce prophecies and renew laws? We all know the answer. "Love". But we know that love is a complex phenomenon and exists of various kinds, what kind of love does a God feel? Is it an inhuman love? Or is it so transcendental and powerful that it goes beyond the definition of meaning and signifier and in reality we are faced with a divine expression for which the word "Love" is the only idea we have to be able to barely glimpse the consequences and implications of the fire that burns God?

>died for man
Why would a human being voluntarily let himself be killed by the robot he created? Even when we love our creations, would we let ourselves be tortured and killed by them?
>>
>>23005148
>reads most popular book in the world
>only cuz God showed it to me
Imagine needing divine intervention to become a cuck.
>>
>>23005416

Book of Enoch proves hell.

It's a book taken out of the bible because it "has nothing of importance pertaining to the word of God". That's a big ol lie from the satan ran catholic church.

Book of Enoch tells why the nephilim, why the flood, why the abyss (hell).
>>
>>23004876
Maybe try to actually improve yourself instead of hiding behind your insecurity
>>
>>23008565

Yes and yes. But it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is to ask Jesus to forgive you for your sins that he died for. That's it.

I'm trying to help people unlearn what the church has drilled into all of us which is "Obey the 10 commandments, and if you don't and continue to willingly sin, you go to hell". No no no, Jesus already paid our fine for us so that we can walk right out of the courtroom of God and go to heaven. Just ask for forgiveness and you are solid my friend.

I just broke 3 commandments this morning. I asked Jesus for forgiveness. If you believe and ask for forgiveness, you will start to realize more and more how much you sin, and try to sin less. This is proof that God is working on fixing your soul. But do not make yourself go crazy when you sin all the time (as I have before), because we will always sin, and that's what Jesus is for.
>>
>>23009030

This is something that interests me, can you just give a quick tl;dr on how the book of enoch explains the abyss?
>>
it makes me happy to see Christ's followers here, of all places on 4chan
there is truly no place unreachable by God, amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJBxK0IQ6XE
>>
>>23004840
>believe Gospel
>Cite Paul
Pick one.
>>
>>23009121

Here's a quickish rundown in the first paragraph, followed by some interesting theories.

Gods had a group of angels known as the watchers. They had free will like all angels. They were instructed with watching over mankind. They chose to lust after human women and rape them or deceive them into having sex with them. They became fallen angels after this. God banished these fallen angels into the abyss (hell) which is below the earth. The human women gave birth to nephilim or giants. These giants were known as men of renown, they were big and strong. Some even as tall as mountains. The giants enslaved mankind, and when mankind couldn't supply enough food for these glutenous beings, the giants turned to eating men. Then God wiped the giants out with the flood. But because the giants weren't part of Gods plan, they could neither go to heaven nor hell, and were stuck on the earth (demons).

Now it is also believed the fallen angel fucked animals too during their time on earth, thus birthing the dinosaurs. It should be obvious how impossible it was for the pyramids to be built, with such precision at that. It is believed the nephilim built these pyramids, as a landmark to the entrance to the abyss where their fallen angel daddies are now chained up in. That's what I like to think, but who all knows. I'm pretty sure time has been massively skewed as well in terms of the events of human history. The fallen angels also showed mankind how to cut roots, cast spells, do sorcery, bend metals, make weapons etc.

It sounds like aliens, but I still don't believe so, and I think the theory of aliens is just a trick from these beings to get us to stop believing in God. I gtg for a few hours, but if this thread is still up Id be down to discuss more. I recommend researching for sure, it got me back into my faith again because I started to connect the dots, if you will.
>>
It blows my mind that xians still think that jesus is the only one in human history to ever have become god in flesh. Get the fuck out, larpers
>>
>>23006252
So, if a man gets baptized and he rapes 8 children the next day and doesn't regret it he's okay?
Shame you can't see beyond your ego, at least I tried.
You judge me for things you cannot understand.
>>
>>23009030
Enoch has a metric ton of contradictions with the Bible; I don't believe it in any way shape or form.
>>
Why do neckbeard atheists like OP force these religion threads all around 4chan? /wsg/, /x/, /pol/, /v/... the list goes on.
>>
>>23009964

Ok, that's your opinion. Do you mind pointing out these contradictions?
>>
>>23010342
I would do it right now but I'm pretty tired, just got back from a hot day out in the ministry; can barely breathe.
A simple search on the net should help you.
>>
>>23010363

Roger no worries, i'm out and about as well. I'll look into it in my free time.
>>
>>23010693
Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>23008817
Um, the reality is that both the divine and physical are actually as one while you're alive and the purpose of life is to unite them in order to achieve immortality. The entirety of the bible is fake, so the questions will only be answered with lies outside of, the bible is fake.

>>23009030
It was taken out because it didn't serve (((their))) agenda.

>>23009112
The only thing wrong is having an imaginary waifu. If anything he should be lusting after a woman as that will produce a relationship and lead to a family. There is no wrong in lusting after a woman.

>>23009164
Um, more than half the world believes in this. No crap you're gonna see believers. You guys act as if the white horse (the bible) hasn't spread world wide already.

>>23009344
That story is fake, like the rest of the bible.

>>23009811
He never became a god because he's a jewish invention.

>>23009957
It's because he's a drone. You at least have some semblance of justice left in you, but rest assured, that his judgement is something the bible is in alignment with.

>>23009964
The entire bible is full of contradictions. Why on Earth people consider it the word of god considering all the imperfections is beyond me.

>>23010107
Because he thinks he's doing good, but refuses to acknowledge that his shit religion is part of the problem. Both in the past and even today.

>>23010363
Get healthier instead of better at larping. You are part of the problem and you don't even know it. It's gonna hurt when you find out you wasted your life around a lie.

Fact of the matter is that the bible is just a book. Written by dead occultists from long ago. It's a tool to condition the minds of the masses to be more easily controlled and to conceal real spiritual knowledge. There's a reason why none of you fools talk about meditation.
>>
>>23009157
>I didn't say I conform to other people's ideals you fucking nigger, but that I understand that one's narrative is not objectively superior to the other. God is the eternal truth, he's an accumulation of everything. If we strive for infinity and project goodness into God (which excludes personal dogmas), then we wouldn't be so divided with one another. As much as you want to think it is what you think it is, this is not about collectivism under a specific group but rather this involves all of us and to serve no one.
Because you guys are basically psyop niggers and the last thread got killed. Yes, you DO conform to the ideals of men jackass. Your entire beliefs around life were given to you by men and therefore affect how you think, behave, and even feel. Including the lack thereof.

Fucking morons.
>>
let jesus come deep inside you
respond with god bless to be saved
>>
>>23011138
Fuck god, jesus, and the holy spirit. May this fabrication be blotted out from under the sun and out of the subconscious minds of all men. May we return to reality instead of one tainted with the veil of jewish mysticism.
>>
>>23011079
I actually often meditate, I am currently researching as much as possible on all of these things; so that I may make a proper answer.
If it turns out I've been following a lie my entire life and that the tome was just other texts plagiarized, I will be okay with that.
>>
>>23005415
woah.. deep societie.. worlds.. life.. death... fuck hate dude, just... FUCK hate. just let this people live their own fr*ggin lives, LOVE. Learn to love. LEarn to LAUGH. Learn to LIVE. Life.. it isn't all about hate, you need t
>>
>>23011393
They weren't just plagiarized, they took out all the actual instructions on how to meditate. It was done on purpose by the jews. That's why the big three both contain the torah and it all goes back to judaism. Good luck on your research though because there is a lot of misinformation out there and discerning truth from fiction can be difficult.

What kind of experiences have you had from meditation? You see things? Hear things? Have you performed any works related to meditation? Like increasing your body temperature, remote viewing, astral projection, etc.?

Quite a few phenomena can happen when one actually meditates in a consistent fashion. One doesn't only gain abilities, that quite frankly should be normal, but their consciousness expands in a way. People physically near me pick up on my thoughts and aren't aware of it but I too am capable of picking up their thoughts. Knowing things before they happen has become common for me and even telepathic communication is something I'm capable of as well. However, the ability starts off small and one may not even be aware they are receiving telepathic communications. Whatever you, no matter how convincing the research may seem, stay away from drugs. They will mess up not only the physical body, but the spiritual body as well.

I recommend meditation in all 7 chakaras and the most important one is the solar chakara as its the powerhouse of the soul. It is the strongest chakara there is. Meditation in the third eye will increase intuition and lead towards seeing things (visions if you will) and if mastered, one can remote view. All the psychic chakaras are basically the higher ones and meditation in them will increase one's psychic power, but the pineal gland is the powerhouse of psychic power.

The heart chakara is not responsible for emotions like much of the written material out there and is actually one of the weakest ones.

The throat chakara is the one responsible for communications and emotions.
>>
>>23007788
You cite the KJV as THE translation to read, but are you aware of all the “mystical” connections the KJV has? For example, the title page of the OG KJV has a bunch of occult symbolism, including Boaz and Jachin and a Phoenix. Furthermore, the trinquetra is used to represent the trinity in many KJV publications. Also there’s the high possibility that Francis Bacon edited the KJV
>>
>>23011735
The point of the plagiarized stuff is to trigger a deep subconscious reaction out of people. Like a bait because before the invention of this religion, people actually had their own religions that were legit and as such, there was a deep impression in the subconscious mind of men. So when they used symbolism from other cultures that predated them, it acted as a bait in the subconscious minds of men. Doesn't change the fact that they still don't teach anything spiritual and only push a narrative that's a total fabrication. It doesn't matter if it's been edited through out the years because the purpose of the bible was never to serve the people, but to serve a minority. There's a reason why they propagandized against anyone under the sun in the past who wouldn't submit to their religion in order to go in and genocide them.

The point of these books was to never push a spiritual truth. It was to snuff out legit spiritual knowledge and anyone who possessed it. Basically, everything the bible accused others of, they have done themselves. Most "pagans" were not child sacrificing anyone. That was the jews and it even shows in the OT. The other bits are propaganda and yet, when people would sacrifice damsels from their genocidal war efforts to their god, no one seems to remember that one. Or all the animal sacrifice just because rabbai silverstien was couldn't control his pecker and slept with his neighbors wife.

Then the invention of christ ties all this blood shed into one person. People don't realize what they worship connects to ritualistic blood sacrifice even though some of them will even profess "and that's why we don't need to sacrifice animals anymore."

If anything, the book is a book of lies on the surface and under the hood it's a literal programming book of witchcraft.
>>
>>23004840
>Jesus Christ
Doesn't real bro
>>
>>23011641
The heart chakra is strongest for me. Apparently the strength of any chakra depends on the person. It may be more accurate to seek balance
>>
Jesus was able to write his reality. The only way he can affect your reality is by the belief or major anti belief. This makes him become a major player in your lifes "story" hence why belief and faith become so important in his work. The belief and faith create create a narrative for your story and your mind will interpret spiritual experiences the best it can and attribute this experiences to jesus. No self, surrender, rapture... Its all the same shit wrapped in differing perceptions.
>>
>>23011815
You misunderstood. You probably have worked on your heart chakara the most hence why you can feel it more. But if one wants to be spiritually strong they need to focus on the solar plexus chakara and the psychic ones along with the pineal gland. The heart chakara's main purpose is to connect the lower three with the higher three. Balance is achieved by meditation in all the chakaras.

>>23011904
No, people just force it with their mouths and hands. In the past they did it with violence and threats.
>>
>>23011921
>The heart chakara's main purpose is to connect the lower three with the higher three. Balance is achieved by meditation in all the chakaras.

You dont realize your contradicting yourself... :/
>>
File: 1555322490013.jpg (283 KB, 1916x1082)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
This is a memo to christian.|\ How do you fulfill a contract ,or law ,you do them .
Heaven and earth hasn't pass away. The Fulfillment of the Law
17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly,
until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
19So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven;
but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
>>
>>23011980
>The heart chakra is strongest for me. Apparently the strength of any chakra depends on the person.

No I did not. You claimed it was the strongest for you and I claimed it's probably because you have worked on it the most. But let's say we had a rating scale of 0-100 and if all chakaras were "even" for a lack of better words, the heart chakara would fall near the bottom end of the scale when it comes to power that can be harnessed from it. The solar plexus if even with all the other ones will still be the strongest. The only exception to this are people who don't meditate as much in their solar plexus chakara, but that doesn't make it the weakest in that individual. It just means it was the one worked on the least amount. Also any chakara work from past lives carries over when one reincarnates.

Even if on were to meditate in all their chakaras for 15 minutes daily, the solar plexus chakara would still be the most powerful.

Think of it like a man who was born strong and able to lift heavy weights, where as there is another man who is much smaller and has a feminine frame. If both men were to start lifting weights, the one that was born with the better genetics will always beat out the feminine small framed man.

The solar plexus chakara is kind of like that. Also, it's a very important chakra for completing the magnum opus.

However, inner stillness in the heart chakra can cause one to astral project. Apparently it can be done with the psychic chakras as well. There are a few different meditations one can do to astral project, but the heart chakra's main purpose is to connect the lower three chakaras with the higher three. They are all important, but the solar chakara is by far the most powerful and important one.
>>
>>23011641
I hear and see, haven't tried remote viewing or AP, have been able to change body temperature
>>
>>23012142
Cool.
>>
>>23012142
If you ever do astral project, a bit of advice, stay away from grays and reptilian looking people.
>>
>>23012154
And try to avoid government secret bases, they have technology that can detect when someone's astral body is there and there are beings who will try to sever the lifeline back to the body.

These people, they know about the subtle body enough to develop technology against it. There are some places that are rather dangerous to astral project to, but if you ever see a gray or a reptilian, go back to the body immediately for your own safety regardless of what they say. Even then, you still need to be wary of human looking entities as well. I know I have my fair share of entities trying to "capture" me.
>>
>>23012066
U say heart chakra means balance via connecting all chakras. My experience is heart chakra is unlimited source of power and energy like the engine you speak of. If its not the strongest... well i cant conceive how much power i seem to have, but that sounds very narssicistic. I doubt what you say. I think its different for everyone. Im scared to meditate. I feel im not ready for this. I need a vacation. Everything is forced upon me. I am the reaction. There is no peace. You say yourself that heart chakra unites other chakras. I say heart should unite with mind (sahasrara) but there are other mystery chakras besides, such as amrit. Do you really know what you are saying? I can tell you are knowledgeable, but i feel i know more. I do not wish to be rude

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.