[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1559763252857.png (100 KB, 352x345)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
They all sound schizophrenic to me, thinking they can talk to God but if I talk about ghosts the normies all gang up on me and call me schizo. Why are weird ideas only okay if they're common?
>>
it means that you don't make up shit and lie about it to spread your own agenda
>>
>>23002692
You can talk to god anytime you want. The trick is getting a response.
>>
>People believe they can close their eyes and communicate telepathically with god
>"Telepathy isn't real!!!"
>>
>>23002733
>you can talk to ghosts all you want. The trick is getting a response.
>>
>>23002736
It’s more that they believe god to be omnipotent and omniscient. You’re not communicating telepathically, god just knows everything so he knows what you’re thinking.
>>
>>23002692
a shared conditioned reality relies on external validation to anchor your reality/perspective in place

recognize their ignorance and begin your search
>>
>>23002746
one could say that if you're praying ie. talking to god. it's like using more powerful antenna.
>>
>>23002692
i mean, a person can talk to a lot of shit but they will call you insane if it's not something they believe in.
Some people believe they can really talk to their dogs.
>>
They've gained the jebus tool. Which you skipped the tutorial for you hasty fuck
>>
File: 2pzj16.jpg (34 KB, 1200x720)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
You can't talk to God when you are God
>>
>>23002692
You can talk to God, you just can't hear Him (yet).

You need to surround yourself with someone who is wise in the faith, not someone new in the faith, to help you learn how to be silent and listen to the still, small voice of God within your heart.

And remember to key the handset off of "send" onto "receive", if you keep talking over Him, you will never hear Him.
>>
this board is some other bullshit
>>
>>23002692
>Why can everyone but me talk to God?

Because you're not delusional enough to think you're actually talking to god
>>
>>23003381
Sep.
>>
>>23002692
OP, what you fail to understand is that the societal ethics of modern western culture are a Nieztchean neomorality based around a healthy/sick dichotomy rather than the good/evil dichotomy you assumed them to be.
I don't want to imply the healthy/sick dichotomy did not exist in the past but it is certainly more widely pervasive today because of the secularization of the west.
They are not actually saying you are "sick" they are just saying you are acting against group norms.
>>
>>23003636
Engrish madafwaka do you speak Engrish!?
>>
>>23003649
Look it's very simple.
People don't believe in hell anymore but they do believe in doctors.
So saying you're going to hell has much less weight than saying you're shizo.
>>
>>23003636
Ever considered who determines sane and sick here?

Protip: it's not healthy people.
>>
>>23002692
if your angry look up, and say out load what you want him to hear
>>
>>23002843
You can talk to yourself
>checkmate atheists
>>
>>23002736
Im the kind of person who says that telepathy is unproven while simultaneously holding a strong belief in it.
I try to communicate telepathically when I go to sleep, wake up and all throughout the day when im alone basically anytime I can get into a meditative state.
There could hypothetically be laws of the universe that make telepathy between humans a kind of sixth sense but until we can prove or disprove it use occams razor and accept that it is belief not fact.
>>
>>23003887
So what I heard that day didn't happened?

that was a very clear argentinian accent
>>
>>23002692
I can't talk to god either.

Do you really think it's everyone but you?

If so would it change's things for you if you found out it was
"everyone minus one" but you
At the most.

I'm pretty sure there are other's out there too, although I am just guessing myself.
>>
>>23003739
Will He actually hear?
>>
>>23002692
I (don't) like how OP looks down on schizophrenic people and absolutely no one even dares to suggest that he may be himself, because they must be someone, right? Someone who Matters because they look down on others. Yes OP, it could happen to you as well.
>>
>>23002692
you might have been black listed. ok it goes like this. in your life you do things. you may have had a emotional response that was counter to "god"s opinion. i use quotes because your thinking in monotheist terms

you kind of have to live the life that "god" wants you to live. most just say they talk to god and just talk to themselves or look for vague hints which may or may not be signs. many give up

i dont think people want to accept that you have to live up to his standards. this counts for any god you may seek guidance from or help from. every christian talks of forgiveness almost nobody talks about being the guy thats redemed himself thats worth giving a second chance to. you have to put in the time and you have to want to make things right. assuming you dont think you need to do anything different the question becomes why do you need to talk to god and why doesnt he answer
>>
>>23002853
You need nobody in order to communicate with source. God talks all the time with you but you are not able to hear him. That's why should meditate. Silence that monkey mind so you can finally receive.
>>
Bump
>>
>>23002692
It's because you're autistic. Autistic people can't talk to god, they have wicked souls.
>>
Because you're not a schizo (?)
>>
>>23008309
But God made my soul.
>>
Well guys you gotta start with meditation. Once you have mastered the art of clearing your mind, then you can reliably communicate with the gods. I'll even tell you the technique.. ask a question in your head.. then let it go and clear your mind and wait. Anything you get when your mind is clear is legit.. but you gotta be good at it.
>>
>>23003392
shut the fuck up already!
>>
>>23002727
/thread
fpbp
>>
>>23002692
I don't talk to God, He talks to me and shows me things and I just listen its not fun and you don't want this at all. I know it's Him and not demons because He says Jesus is Lord. The things I see from Him are like nightmares but at least I know what's happening in the universe. I'm not a good person, I still sin, but I'm saved because I believe on the blood sacrifice, that's all.
>>
File: joe-tuscany-godc.jpg (287 KB, 959x1500)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>23002692
I'm in the same boat, lots of people are.

Prophets were the people who happened to be really good at making people think they could.
Part of why they were followed is because people wanted to know what god said, and understood that they themselves couldn't
>>
>>23002692
Non-believer here. I would call myself an atheist, but most of the ones I met when associating myself with them were fucking weird.

I had a complete "I'm 14 and this is deep" moment while watching The Last Kingdom or whatever it was called. They were talking about a guy who "only takes orders from the gods", calling him irrational and unpredictable because of it.

I think the people who talk about signs from their gods are just seeing the things they are looking for in a bunch of "random" events. The people who says the gods are talking to them are either saying this as an excuse or a reason to do something or just mentally ill. They could also have hallucinated/dreamt and were already leaning towards gods existing
>>
File: 5f7b69f.jpg (163 KB, 960x960)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>23014235
I am God's loyal warg and take only His orders. It's the only job I'll ever have.

And of course, rationalizations are worth no more to one than justifications are to the other. All I can do is speak truth.to power.
https://youtu.be/KrRRXgSGlYc
>>
>>23014398
I never thought I'd say this, but that's enough of this site for today
>>
>>23014398
Based.
>>
>>23014398
To think I trusted you...
>>
File: 14979.png (236 KB, 736x806)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>23014425
You can turn away from truth, but it will always be here for you.

>>23016210

>>23016212
I trust you to make your own choices and I trust my Work to speak for itself.
https://youtu.be/Npev4wjKbx0
>>
>>23002692
what
>>
File: 1562969695318.png (91 KB, 386x594)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>23002692
that is life...
>>
>>23005734
Yes... your thoughts are already being read by God... I've already experienced my thoughts being read countless times through synchronicities.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.