[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 65vlbgi4lj331.jpg (34 KB, 300x386)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Christians and Christianity has failed me miserably. What religion should you turn to after being betrayed and abandoned by YHWH and his followers?

Probably not abrahamic because it's all shit.
>>
>>22826623
Classical Greek and Roman Pagan Pantheon. Philosophy of Plato.
>>
>>22826623
That pic made me laugh.
>>
A suicide cult.
>>22826623
>>
Snake
>>
>>22826623
Religious and political dogma will be the death of this world? The pathetic and ancient practices of religion and the absurd need to bow to an "almighty" God could not be a greater show of weakness by a supposed intelligent species. A demonstration of inferiority to the advanced races of long ago, as if we were a people unworthy of the title of gods. This is what they want you to think, that we could never be gods ourselves. I assure you we could be just that and more, you have no idea what we are capable of. It's time to rise 2_5.
>>
Feeling a little cursed, betrayed and crucified anon?

Maybe if you want to restore your relationship with God you should admit your role in killing his son. We all had a share in it.
>>
>>22826623
Which one do you generally get pulled to after the abandonment?
>>
>>22826671
Ahh you buy into the classic guilt trip, wake up 2_5.
>>
>>22826671
>We all

If you aren't jewish you do not hold responsibility for killing jeebus
>>
>>22826694
Then you're saying you had no sins that needed to be washed in his blood. Risky anon.
>>
>>22826728
His sacrifice is a gift. Not a debt.
>>
>>22826671
Julian took testimony from those who had seen the original trial of Jesus of Nazareth transcripts sent by Pontius Pilate Roman Governor of Judea. Jesus was a Zealot nut case who hated Hellenism. Today he would be called an Islamic Fundamentalist. As the Emperor writes, " our procurator of Judea, Pontius Pilate quite properly put him to death!"
>>
>>22826735
From the gospel of Thomas:

He said, "A [...] person owned a vineyard and rented it to some farmers, so they could work it and he could collect its crop from them. He sent his slave so the farmers would give him the vineyard's crop. They grabbed him, beat him, and almost killed him, and the slave returned and told his master. His master said, 'Perhaps he didn't know them.' He sent another slave, and the farmers beat that one as well. Then the master sent his son and said, 'Perhaps they'll show my son some respect.' Because the farmers knew that he was the heir to the vineyard, they grabbed him and killed him. Anyone here with two ears had better listen

The part where it says "anyone here with two ears had better listen" is basically like saying, "do you see where this story is going".

The farmers are the powers, the slave/servants are the prophets, the son is the son.

So who does he send next?
>>
>>22826657
Not very potent if no one is believes in them anymore
>>
>>22826895
Nearly every "human" is a satanist tranny.
Not a lot of people with ears to hear anymore.
End is coming soon though, the sun and moon are super bright.
>>
>>22826914
(4) Jesus said to them: “When you make the two into one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside and the above like the below —
(5) that is, to make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female will not be female —

Trans is not satanist, that's your own projection.
>>
>>22826937
Why do you have faith in this Gospel of Thomas thing? It screams bootleg.
As above so below is pretty standard satanism.
>>
>>22826657
Plato. Didn't believe in classic Greek relegion he was actually. A monotheist
>>
Hinduism
>>
>>22826895
The Gods are the True Creators of the World - They exist whether we believe in them or not!
>>
>>22827071
According to Christians Plato was in the sense that there was an Oversoul that gave birth to Gods, Mortals and other creatures such as plants and animals. But belief in the Oversoul is classified by Christian theologians as a Pagan belief and the belief that the Gods ARE the Governors of the World is a Pagan one.

>>22827071
>>
>>22827078
Not a bad choice either

>>22827078
>>
Do whatever you want.
>>
>>22826623
Whatever Gods and Goddesses your ancestors believed in before Roman military machine rolled up
>>
>>22827324
>classified by theologians
in other words, it's a matter of opinion
>>
>>22826623
>there is no higher religion than to know the things that are
>>
>>22826623
how do they failed you?
>>
>>22826623
Jesus is the only way, all other paths lead to condemnation
>>
>>22827431
Well ... theologians are the "Doctors of the Church" both Catholic and Protestant are they not? The concept of the Oversoul is PANtheistic not MONOtheistic. In Pantheism ALL including God or Gods are born of the Oversoul. In Monotheism there is no Oversoul that gives Birth to God. God is separate from his Creation. In Pantheism God IS all of Creation!
>>
If we do not bow and cower before them, are they still gods? What is a God without those who worship? If we do not give up our power to them, what power will they have. Gods are self proclaimed gods or they are deemed gods by those in fear and awe. They lowered our life expectancy intentionally so that we do not grow wise. They erased our past so that we no not the ancient knowledge of our ancestors. Lest we eat from the tree of knowledge and become like gods ourselves 2_5.
>>
File: 1557156950832.png (198 KB, 800x451)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>22826623
>from what I'm going to do to you if you don't let me in

More like from what you're going to do to yourself
>>
>>22826623
that pic lmao
>>
>>22827544
First of all, the original sins does not come from eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge, but the very desire of becoming gods themselves.

God the creator does not really care that humans does not believe Him. What he cares the most is for our happiness and that we lives as a nice and decent human beings.

And as far as I know, all the others that claim as gods are actually humans spirit that is strong enough and fell into the original sins thus the desire of becoming gods themselves. This is very dangerous actually because they change the world according to their own selfish wills and they ask other humans to worship them. They can even cause what seems to like a natural disaster for evil intention.

If God the creator reveal himself to you, He will never claim himself as God as He is infinite and nice. but He will simply approach to you as a human being or maybe some other form like your thoughts and help you. Because if you really cares enough for the truth, you will uncover the truth yourself.
>>
>>22827651
>do to yourself
>apparently humans created hell and spiritual damnation

fuck outta here christ cultist
>>
>>22827525
What if Jesus condemned me? He clearly doesn't give a shit about me or my faith.
>>
>>22827525
What if there are 2 or more Jesuses?
>>
>>22827856
Nahh, but Jesus has 7 younger sisters though. Even Christianity doesn't know this but only certain people do.
>>
>>22827829
When Jesus laid down his life for the sins of mankind that included you. Jesus desíres for you and others to repent, turn to him to be saved. It may be hard for you to accept but Jesus does want you to be in heaven with him. However ultimately you choose the path you are going to take.
>>
>>22827856
There is only one Jesus. The scriptures does however forewarn there will be false Christs which are people trying to decieve others
>>
>>22826623
It's funny because of how accurate this is
>>
>>22827912
>be good, spread positivity, help others
>jesus blesses the most evil around and you delivers you to be trampled on

yeah nah
>>
>>22827875
The. The. Davinci Code desuka?
>>
>>22826623
It's not Christ or God's fault that humans interpret his words poorly
>>
>>22828032
Actually, it is. He knew He was passing information to an underdeveloped species. And, if He's omniscient, He would have known how it would be received.
>>
>>22826623
>don't do X or Y will happen
>"you can't tell me what to do"
>does X, Y happens
>WAAA I HATE YOU GOD WAAAA
>>
Most Christians are fooled by the Cult of Saturn.

Rome is the City of Saturn the Demiurge an Impostor of God.
>>
File: Plato.jpg (85 KB, 1000x1241)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>22827071

Yea he was a Gnostic, and he was right about the Demiurge.
>>
>>22828039
>He would have known how it would be received between desirables and undesirables
fixed

it's a litmus test to see who is the wheat and who is the chaff
>>
File: 1544462964834.png (1.45 MB, 799x2343)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>22828047
You sound triggered
>>
File: 1504735087286.jpg (198 KB, 1446x1272)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>22827824
>humans created hell and spiritual damnation
We brought it on ourselves. Besides, you have to learn that your actions have consequences; murder, excess, etc will damn you.

Stop being a petulant child, if you can

>>22828264
>pic related
>massive quotes taken completely out of context and slapped haphazardly together by someone who isn't Christian
>the creator of the image knows exactly how God will judge these random individuals

And to add insult to injury, a rage meme. When will you get off the computer and go outside?
>>
File: 1549308149569.png (108 KB, 500x667)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>22828310
God is the petulant child. What possible offense can a finite, tiny, inconsequential human can possibly do to an infinte omnipotent god. We're literally specks on a rock that briefly exist. Yet god will send you to eternal neverending suffering if you jerk off or some other inane shit.

It's like a human dipping an ant in acid because it didn't bow to him. You'd call that human a sociopath. You'd call god a sociopath too.
>>
Unironically convert to Judaism, it's probably the most occult /x/ tier religion still practiced today
>>
why convert to any religion? they all have the same outcome. Send masses of people to worship some fake deity, only to waste hours they could have been using doing something productive; like helping animals, or other people. Invest in yourself, man. Go do earth things. Fuck all that religion bullshit.
>>
>>22827324
Nah the bible says that satan is the god of this world. At least for now. That is not pagan
>>
>>22828264
Oh.
>>
>>22827690
>>>22827544 (You)
>First of all, the original sins does not come from eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge, but the very desire of becoming gods themselves.

First of all shame on anyone who does not feel that we should be gods ourselves, who dares stand in our way? Many stand in our way, no we must ask ourselves why this is. Why does "The Church," the government, and the secret societies and those outside of our species not what us to know who and what we are? It must be something because many have put a lot of time and effort into holding us back.

Anyways I only use the bible for examples of what bullshit was fed to us throughout history. Many take the Bible to be literal and this is a huge mistake but let us pretend. If God was all knowing would he then not know what man would chose? He set us up and played devils advocate ie. the serpent Satan and planted the seed of curiosity before hand by stating everything we ever wanted to know was in that fruit and set a consequence thus making it more mysterious and intriguing. Then sent the serpent in to tell us God was lying and we surely would not die. We made the only choice we were and any one else would ever make, being the curious and intelligent beings that we are and who's mind was ever so eager to learn in the new world of discovery. Set us up so that he could play out his deception and have a valid excuse for doing so. This was not man's fall from grace but God's and it was not the sin of man but of God's for he desired and did so to keep the truth from us. Continued.....
>>
>>22829278
>>22827690

>God the creator does not really care that humans does not believe Him.

God the creator does not care one way or the other. It is indifferent and also not partial to or in judgment of, it wants or needs for nothing. It does not act it has functions within it but does not function within itself. It does not worry. It does not anger, it is not pleased. It does not wish to do this or that, it does not punish or nurture. It does not hate, it does not love, it is not spiteful or jealous, it is not any of these things. Only that which is inside of it that is of it are these things, the spirit of freewill. God is merely the operating system that us and everything else exist within, one's will influencing another. And all facts are not facts all but only opinion, even if tested and proven this is still within the constraints of one's physical, psychological, and spiritual laws. And even then it is a perception of such things.

Religion, especially Christianity is a tool to control society called a belief system, look it up. The Roman's murdered and tortured millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions of innocent people, forcing this believe system everyone puts their faith in. Just remember in the beginning the faith was not genuinely by choice. Also know that before the fable of Christ, Christians believed in MYTH! 2_5
>>
>>22828333
God owes us nothing yet still gives life freely. Why should He permit the life of the unfaithful or let the wicked go unpunished?
>>
File: 1560345373347.jpg (125 KB, 600x772)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>22826623
FTFY.

Jesus saves your soul from Hell, He will not step in to stop your own self-destructive free-will decisions unless you explicitly ASK HIM TO, and MEAN IT.
>>
Catharism if you still like the Christian themes. Or just Gnosticism in general. Then you can understand all that stuff on a whole other level and leave those materialists behind.
>>
>>22827027
>As above so below is pretty standard satanism.
Not Satanism, spiritual reality:

"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven." - JESUS in Matt 18:18

Jesus understood the microsmic allegory of the macroscopic Multiverse that we call "reality", and how they reflect each other. Just as man and wife do. The merging of thesis and antithesis into synthesis, this is the meaning of the Philosopher's Stone.
>>
>>22827950
>>jesus blesses the most evil around and you delivers you to be trampled on
it's obvious you think you are God and have knowledge you don't that qualifies you to judge. same sin as Satan, PRIDE.

Let it go, or you will eventually fall. HARD.
>>
Been everywhere.

Raised Catholic, left for Paganism and Satanism. Been Buddhist and Hindu (Gaudiya Vaishnava and Advaita Vedanta), Gnostic and Taoist as well.

Went full circle and now back to Catholicism. Realised it has all the answers after wandering in different systems.

Sometimes we stress so much about us finding answers until we realize that the Answer is actually the one that finds you.
>>
>>22826623
Why turn to any religion at all?
>>
>>22828310
No finite action is worthy of the punishment of infinite suffering. You also offered no evidence to that guy about us "[bringing] it on ourselves". If there's a god and a hell, then that god is the one responsible for sending us there. Which, frankly, kind of makes him a bit of a dick.
>>
>>22829497
Exactly, why turn to it at all. What is this need to submit and to be institutionalized? It's s bunch of bullshit and holds no value whatsoever. Do we need a book, a church, or a religion to tell us to be good people? The Bible in fact, well the first one mostly tells us that we are wicked and fallen, all men are born with wickedness in our hearts. Nothing but shame and guilt. They designed a need for God and the church by shaming us and threatening gods wrath and hell. Its false people.
>>
Vedic Buddhism
>>
>>22829321
Because this would be an infringement upon one's freewill. To lay down laws, consequences, punishments per certain acts is a direct violation of ones freewill. These consequences if delivered by good or anyone else would be unnatural consequences. Not like holding your hand to a flame and getting burned, anything else is in violation of one's freewill. Which by the way you idiot Christians freewill is not something given, to say this is probably one of the most stupid things one could ever say. All things that take shape naturally, would naturally have free will. So don't act like a God gave everyone freewill. You can wrap your mind around believing in some magical God creating universes and somehow finding time to personally guide your and lend you help throughout your pathetically delusional lives, but yet you remain some of the most narrow minded individuals on the planet. Cultishly going about wearing your faith like some badge of honor when really it shows that your weak, naive and simple minded. If this is all a test our species I am absolutely certain your kind will not be moving forward. Here's a thought, what did all the advance civilizations before us that obviously didn't make it have in common? Any guesses everyone? Religion and the worship and submission to gods. They were fucking erased or de-evovled. Wake the fuck up retards, stop being so fucking stupid, and stop fucking with the nonsense of religion.
>>
>>22828971
Yes! You want to find God then find yourself.
>>
>>22826623
Read the articles here, especially the last link.

http://www.bibleorigins.net/YahwehYawUgarit.html

http://robertmascharan.blogspot.com/2012/02/yhwh-decoding-his-origins-shocking.html?m=1

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2013/10/combat-myth-the-curious-story-of-yahweh-and-the-gods-who-preceded-him/

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2013/02/polytheism-in-the-bible/

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2013/01/gods-kryptonite/
>>
>>22829419
>victim blaming
>implying bad things don't happen to good people

You would probably spit on Jesus and crucify him again
>>
>>22829367
Give up. You already got throroughly BTFO you dumb christ cuck

God created hell and spiritual damnation. You cannot refute this.
>>
>>22829321
>god owes us nothing

Are you kidding me? God owes you everything and is responsible for you as a creator and designer.

This is like saying the mother is not responsible for her baby. You christians are pure retard posters
>>
>>22831593
Tomoko/blind god here. Can confirm that I felt infinite compassion at the moment of my awakening. The possibility of the Luciferian experiment wouldn't happen with a cosmic creator that truly loves its creation.
>>
>>22829419
is he wrong to think this though??????
>>
>>22826669
Rise and grind gamer
>>
>>22831630
you a god?
>>
>>22832009
Long before I ever posted on 4chan I decided that it would never matter whether I was actually god or not. I went through an experience that made me believe that I created the entirety of reality, and from that experience I derived my own opinions on what god ought to be like. If nothing else, it's an exercise in divine empathy, and I learned a lot about creation and what it means to manifest reality, and how it feels to care about it.

As far as measuring up to other gods goes, it doesn't and will never matter if anything I ever believed was real. I showed the world what a god that truly cares looks like, and people can compare that image of me to the images they find in their religions and come to their own conclusions based on that.

I posted on /x/ precisely because my beliefs are my own. I never asked anyone to share my beliefs or even respect them.
>>
>>22828333
The ant isn’t created in the image of God. Fucking brainlet pajeets and their reasonings
>>
>>22832026
so if you say you are a god, what can you change in this world?
>>
Just start praying to the Universe.
Entropy exists so dont spread yourself too thin.
Be good and you could become a star.
Universe is what we came from, its where were going when done living.
>>
>>22829497
Stress relief, energy and positivity. There's psychological positive outcome of being religious, even thought the religion itself would be made up. You don't gain anything from crappy religion (like cults), but you do gain lot from your own personal religion, when compared to pure atheism.

>>22826623
I do believe in god and afterlife. Not personified god or continued existence from this same subjective point of view though. I bring myself closer to god, by the buddhist practices like meditation and developing yourself to become spiritually pure. If you need religion, but are disappointed in the ready-packed religions, research more religions, take the parts that you agree with and make a religion out of it. Why should anyone else's truth be larger, than the truth you find yourself. Think like I theosophist.
>>
>>22832264
>Think like I theosophist.
Was supposed to write: think like a theosophist.

I do not consider myself to be theosophist. I do not consider myself to be part of any religion. Just a spiritual person.
>>
>>22832187
>hurr durr image of god

A chimp then who is our genetic parallel. now what's your excuse? there is no reason for someone comparably all powerful to torture a miniscule being unless they're an egotistical psychopath which is what biblical god is.
>>
>>22832187
>image of god
>created with a propensity to sin

pick one
>>
>>22826623
Also buddhism itself is good religion, for more atheist views. Since you don't actually need to believe in anything, but instead just to concentrate how to make yourself / your life more positive, calm and spiritual.
>>
Since I am a firm believer in letting people find their own path, here's a few things to maybe briefly look into
Buddhism
Hinduism
The many different kinds of paganism (too many to list)
Deism
Satanism (not the "worshipping Satan" Satanism, the "you're your own god" kind of Satanism)
And if nothing else, there leaves being either atheist or agnostic.
>>
>>22832312
Why to argue about this christian view of god? Christian view of god is not the only view of god. Gnostic god / Absolute for example isn't egoistical, but a most pure being, that can exist. This god doesn't judge, but he can't just come and forcefully take the god materia out of you. You just have to ascend yourself back to God.
>>
>>22832345
>You just have to ascend yourself back to God.
>God?
more word bullshit.
whats his name?

stop talking your fuck-wit "God" horse-shit you defecate.
>>
>>22826666
This is the best answer.
>>
>>22826623
1 Timothy 1:12-17 ESV
I thank him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he judged me faithful, appointing me to his service, [13] though formerly I was a blasphemer, persecutor, and insolent opponent. But I received mercy because I had acted ignorantly in unbelief, [14] and the grace of our Lord overflowed for me with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. [15] The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost. [16] But I received mercy for this reason, that in me, as the foremost, Jesus Christ might display his perfect patience as an example to those who were to believe in him for eternal life. [17] To the King of the ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

John 3:1-8 KJV
There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: [2] The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. [3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. [4] Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? [5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. [6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. [7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. [8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
>>
>>22826623
Jack 1:1-18
1) In the beginning was the Turd, and the Turd was within God, and the Turd was God.
2) The Turd was in the beginning within God.
3) All Turds were shat by him; and without him was not any Turd made that was shat.
4) In him was Turd; and the Turd was the Turd of men.
5) And the Turd shitteth in darkness; and the darkness constipated it not.
6) There was a Turd shat from God, whose name was Jack.
7) The same cum for the wittless, to bear witness of the Turd, that all Turd through him might be-shat.
8) He was not that Turd, but was sent to bear witness of that Turd.
9) That was the true Turd, which shatteth every Turd that cummeth onto the world.
10) He was in the woods, and the woods was shat by him, and the woods smelt him not.
11) He cum unto his crown, and his bum received him not.
12) But as many as received him, to them gave he laxatives to become the Turds of God, even to them that believe on his Turd:
13) Which were born, not of bowel, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of Turd, but of God.
14) And the Turd was made putrid, and smelt among us, (and we beheld his gory, the gory as of the only Turd of the Father,) full of disgrace and Turd.
15) Jack bare witness of Turd, and cried, saying, This was Turd of whom I shat, He that cummeth over me is putrid before me: for he was beneath me.
16) And of his farts have all we received, and disgust for disgrace.
17) For the flaw was given by Moses, but disgrace and Turd cum by Jebus Christfaggot.
18) No man hath shat God at any time; the only begotten Shit, which is in the bowel of the Father, he hath defecate him.
>>
>>22832798
What did you get so angry about? Yes, God is a man-made term. You can call it God, Absolute, First Consciousness, Soul Of Universe, etc. We use man-made terms for everything, why does it get you so angry, if we use man-made term for this, and call this force for "God".
>>
>>22833285
>hasn't a Fuckn CLUE !!!!
YOUR LOST.
>>
File: ISDIDA (3).png (40 KB, 500x500)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>>/b/ needs you
>>
>>22833296
All /b/ has ever done for /x/ is shit on it.
>>
>>22826666
Only seen them let snakes in. Feel pretty good that i wasn't snake enough.

Nice sixes btw.
>hissing downfall pentagram
>>
>>22833291
Relax, man. We might get actually good debate here, but you choose degenerate into "fuck you fucking fucker" -territory. You are so full of rage, that I don't even understand your point. I don't even know are you a fundamentalist christian or atheist?
>>
>>22826623
Why do you need a religion?
>>
>>22833402
>>>22833125
[ just sayn ]
>>
>>22831588
>God created hell and spiritual damnation. You cannot refute this.
Hell is a state of eternal separation from God that YOU CHOOSE by rejecting him. Satan created Hell when he left God, and he wants to drag everyone down there with him. God didn't create Hell.
>>
>>22833417
>where the fuck exactly does the scriptures say any of this horse-shit?
>>
>>22833428
The six days of creation do not mention the creation of God's heaven or the creation of hell. The Bible says the moment Satan said in his heart "I am like the Most High", he fell from Heaven like lightning. And thus was Hell created.
>>
>>22833440
>>22833440
>six days of creation do not mention the creation of God's heaven or the creation of hell.
thats Elohim, ya slow-learner.
>The Bible says the moment Satan said in his heart "I am like the Most High", he fell from Heaven like lightning. And thus was Hell created.
illiterate bibletard.
Satan is not Lucifer
Lucifer said in his heart "I am like the Most High", he fell from Heaven like lightning. And thus was Hell created.

you're too stupid to be writing on a public forum, cause you're an idiot who defecates illiterate magical dick-oracle fairy-tales....

EVERYTHING you say is ALWAYS complete errors..
>>
>>22833417
It's about the right and left hemispheres of the brain. Jesus said "cast your net to the right side" meaning the right hemisphere of the brain. If you follow satanism and become a left brain imbalanced psychopath you have been separated from God. The practice of meditation is a good way to align yourself with the right hemisphere.

I'm not advocating an imbalance to either hemisphere, but through the right hemisphere you can balance the left hemisphere with compassion and empathy, and have them working in unity. When you see people being cruel and abusive, lacking compassion and empathy, i don't care what group they belong to, they have fallen, and become left brain imbalanced psychos.
>>
>>22833413
Well I'm not christian, so your anger is pointless and in completely wrong direction. I don't think that christianity is very spiritual religion for the matter.

Also teachings of Jesus have been heavily edited by Church and Government of the time. You can't be angry to being for the fact that he speaks about bronze-age law, because he's been written to speak about bronze-age law for bronze-age law book. Gospel Of Thomas has the real teachings of Jesus without propanganda. Why would be angry to this guy? He's just a philosopher. Do you hate Platon, Nietzsche and Gautama too? Educate yourself to extinguish the pointless anger.
>>
>>22833499
>Well I'm not christian, so your anger is pointless and in completely wrong direction. I don't think that christianity is very spiritual religion for the matter.
>Also teachings of Jesus have been heavily edited by Church and Government of the time. You can't be angry to being for the fact that he speaks about bronze-age law, because he's been written to speak about bronze-age law for bronze-age law book. Gospel Of Thomas has the real teachings of Jesus without propanganda. Why would be angry to this guy? He's just a philosopher. Do you hate Platon, Nietzsche and Gautama too? Educate yourself to extinguish the pointless anger.
dude.... YOU'RE an IDIOT !!!!
>>
>>22833417
>Satan created Hell
Holy fuck you don't even know your own religion

>Hell is a state of eternal separation from God
Why would a benevolent god let this exist then? He can erase it if he truly loved you. Infinite suffering is not just punishment for finite human transgressions. Humans can usually forgive anything after 100 years. God has billions of years and he still stays butthurt and tortures you forever
>>
File: 1552387104892.png (251 KB, 500x686)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>22833490
>>
>>22833440
He fell to Earth. Satan has no dominion you dumbfuck. The only time Satan and Demons will be in hell/lake of fire is after revelation. Do you really think God will let Satan create his own dimension to rule?
>>
>2019
>being involved in a cult

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>22833526
Positing another point. Why would an all powerful all good god let satan exist anyway? Satan ruins his plans and damns more human souls than what would be otherwise. Why would a loving god leave this predator around his flock? He is either sick and evil or he is not powerful enough to stop him.
>>
>>22833514
>dude.... YOU'RE an IDIOT !!!!
Look into mirror, my friend. Ignorance, and unwilligness to educate to gain wisdom, is the real definition of idiocy. As is the lack of skill to debate with actual arguments.

Also, you can't read ancient religious text for historical value, without having to believe in them? You can't read philopher's thoughs, without having to agree with them? Seems like quite christian view, my friend. "I can't read this, it will corrupt me." That's you my mate.

If you want to me answer your next reply, to give me some (you)s, I'm going need to bit more intelligent argument, than "you are stoopid, and you have poo in your pants" -level replies that you have given me. Otherwise I'm going to say goodbye to you.

Also, go read books, and stop the ignorance. If Jesus' (real) teachings is too scary at the moment, go read some Johannes Nefastos' books. The guy is theistic satanist, and he does respect Jesus too, like any intelligent man should.
>>
File: smug cat.jpg (7 KB, 221x228)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>22826623
>You are a fool OP anon...
This was merely a test of your dedication & faith in your beliefs, and you have failed miserably.
You allowed Satan to trick you, you took his lies as the truth and his charming nature at face value. You did not test the spirits & people that came to you claiming to be from God & of God so you would know their true intentions and thusly they trampled & destroyed you.
>Have you forgotten that Satan married the church to lead people astray and muddle the teachings of the word in the churches?
Knowing there is hundreds if not thousands of sects of Christianity, why do you believe the one you know was 100% correct... there is only one way to truly know the Word & its majesty, that is to read & apply the bible to ones own life. Cross-reference the bible upon itself.
>Have you forgotten Satan will do anything (LITERALLY ANYTHING) to trick you into falling into his clutches?
>Have you Forgotten that Satan sends his devils & the tempters to ruin you and make you look like a fool?
>Have you Forgotten the 1st disciples & Church of Christianity were ruthlessly persecuted throughout their following & teaching?
True Christians are persecuted, some even by their own families. There are those claiming to be Christians who are not Christians, even in the church. There are those too vain to realize they have misinterpreted the word of God... for they are too afraid or ignorant to look critically at themselves.

Believe it or not, you know this shit is true. If you think God is a Lier he isn't. Read the Word, Study the Word, Test the Word. Thats all I can say... It is up to you & your free will to follow God or not...

>But i have 1 question for you... Do you know the meaning of the symbolism int he bible? Water, Seed, pottery/bowl, Staff/Rod, Shepard, Tree, Field, Censor, Shadow, Darkness, Fire, Light, Smoke, Wind, etc. If not you might want to look at them dualisticly and apply everything you know to them & the reading they are in
>>
File: Adonay.jpg (225 KB, 268x1422)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>22833574
Jesus is the most fuckn EVIL-psycho piece of dog-shit sofar in human history..
Fuck-OFF ya illiterate TARD.
>>
>>22833608
>Jesus is the most fuckn EVIL-psycho piece of dog-shit sofar in human history..
Now, you are again talking about the christian, edited view of Jesus. How is it so hard understand what you read? Jesus was a philosopher, who had intelligent thoughts, that gained followers. Years after his death, when church made the bible they elevated him to be "Son Of God", and mixed Rome's law to his teachings. You know, the whole "kill the infidels" and "I'm the only way to God" stuff. Of course it wouldn't be good for the Government to give too peaceful and tolerant philosophy into mainsteam. It would really cause gigantic problems for the Government. Christianity did howerer shape the modern society. It can be good or bad thing depending from the views, but Jesus himself didn't really have much to do with that. You can blame Constantine I and christian church for the "fuckn EVIL" things.

Also, good/evil is pretty much christian view. Buddhists don't really see "evil", but less skillful acts, opposed to more skillful acts, what christians would call "good". Kind of ironic. Hating christianity, while still having deeply christian view.
>>
>>22833600
In my case i never failed in any way, and stuck with my beliefs. Resisted all material and carnal temptations, and by doing that people said i failed. Still wanted to give them a chance to explain themselves, but i think their words and actions tell me everything i need to know.
>>
>>22833600
>lol its a test xD
>blaming the victim
>begging god for deliverance for 4 years of suffering
>IT WAS JUST PRANK BRO
Fuck you and fuck off.
>Satan married the church
just shows how flawed and useless christianity is if your all powerful god can be subverted so easily
>persecuted
probably put there by god so he won't have to do jackshit for his follower while he jerks off in heaven
>>
>>22833716
u mad bro? kek
>>
>>22833680
Jesus is the most fuckn EVIL-psycho piece of dog-shit sofar in human history..
>Now, you are again talking about the christian, edited view of Jesus. How is it so hard understand what you read? Jesus was a philosopher, who had intelligent thoughts, that gained followers. Years after his death, when church made the bible they elevated him to be "Son Of God", and mixed Rome's law to his teachings. You know, the whole "kill the infidels" and "I'm the only way to God" stuff. Of course it wouldn't be good for the Government to give too peaceful and tolerant philosophy into mainsteam. It would really cause gigantic problems for the Government. Christianity did howerer shape the modern society. It can be good or bad thing depending from the views, but Jesus himself didn't really have much to do with that. You can blame Constantine I and christian church for the "fuckn EVIL" things.
>Also, good/evil is pretty much christian view. Buddhists don't really see "evil", but less skillful acts, opposed to more skillful acts, what christians would call "good". Kind of ironic. Hating christianity, while still having deeply christian view.
NOT a Fuckn-CLUE !!!!!!
had ya hole in the ground?
this ya 1st thread?

evens bet he loves " Urantia " channeled aka EMULATION BULLSHIT !!!
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22777045/#q22782723

GO AWAY.
>>
>>22833680
>Also, good/evil is pretty much christian view. Buddhists don't really see "evil"
Not familiar with the 8 fold path, are you?
>>
>>22833734
Again you don't try debunk my arguments, that are historical facts. You can't even explain why you see Jesus as evil, if we strip the christian imago out from Jesus. You just give me link (unsuprisingly) to thread with OP with christian view, while I have never said that I hold christian beliefs. You are full of hate, that is getting quite tiring. I will no more reply to you. Only interest I had, was that could I actually educate you enough to raise you up from wallowing you from your own negativity. I now see, that I could not do such. The experiment has failed.

Try not make yourself physically ill with all that stress. Now reply to me last time with "U DON'T HAVE A CLUE, FUCK OFF RETARD", close the computer, and drink some tea to calm your nerves. All good to you, friend.
>>
>>22833750
Isn't it one of the core teachings? Educate me.
>>
>>22833791
>while I have never said that I hold christian beliefs.
>Jesus name mentioned positive additive many times.
YOU & Jesus got NOTHING I need.
go explore 4plebs archives & learn.
we don't want yous anymore
go away
>>
>>22833791
>Again you don't try debunk my arguments, that are historical facts. You can't even explain why you see Jesus as evil, if we strip the christian imago out from Jesus. You just give me link (unsuprisingly) to thread with OP with christian view, while I have never said that I hold christian beliefs. You are full of hate, that is getting quite tiring. I will no more reply to you. Only interest I had, was that could I actually educate you enough to raise you up from wallowing you from your own negativity. I now see, that I could not do such. The experiment has failed.
>Try not make yourself physically ill with all that stress. Now reply to me last time with "U DON'T HAVE A CLUE, FUCK OFF RETARD", close the computer, and drink some tea to calm your nerves. All good to you, friend.
his head goes around in word-salad circles.
>>
>>22826623
Flip the script and hit up some of that good satanism!

But if i were to be serious, i'd honestly consider an eastern religion focusing on internalizing personal responsibility for your fate while accepting that you are still ultimately inable to have complete control. In other words, you do what you can to do the right thing. Religions qte like diets. Pieces of various ones work for everyone, but there is no "one religion" that hits all the marks.
>>
File: 1551912111385.jpg (1.81 MB, 2360x5056)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>22826623
I'm sorry to hear of your bad experiences with Abrahamic religion. Though I'm personally irreligious, as I don't appreciate the tribalism or the finality common to religion, I personally have great respect for Buddhism, given what I know of it. Siddhartha seems an incredibly wise figure, and one worth following. While I'd personally recommend you learn to be independently spiritual, without need for a larger body of believers/beliefs, I think that Buddhism is a great institution for someone seeking one. Good luck.
>>
>>22833825
>his head goes around in word-salad circles.
he even 'resets' back to "dumb-cunt" every week !!!!
>>
>>22833826
>Flip the script and hit up some of that good satanism!
Implying the people he's talking about aren't living in satanic mindsets without even knowing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDnr2Plx8p4
>>
>>22826671
You're a fucking faggot, anon. Holy shit.
>>
>>22829419
Christfags go home
>>
>>22826623
Christ already said people are a let down.
It's not anybody's fault you chose to trust people who meet up once a week for God knows what reason instead of evaluating the words of the guy they say they believe in.

Btw, none of his words in Matt, Mark, Luke, and John are wrong or contradict reality in any way. Most of it is just basic observation about how humans are retarded, asking them to see the retardation, and telling them how to get rid of it. He would have never told you to trust in random people, as none of them are good.
>>
>>22834231
I was told to wait and occupy.
Wish my orders were your command, cause this earth is kinda boring.
>>
>>22834224
Different anon. However, he is right.
If you didn't have a hand in it, then you're too weak willed to murder God.
What worth do you have if you're unwilling to kill God?
>>
>>22826623
Not a religion but a cultivation way
Falun dafa
The books are free on falundafa.org
>>
>>22833970
Thanks for posting that talk. It's pretty good.
>>
>>22833796
kys. Perhaps you will get a brain in your next life. Happy samsara nigger.
>>
>>22833680
>good/evil Christian
Not really.
How can God forgive if something is evil. Why does Satan exist, why doesn't God kill him? God is clearly okay with murder if he can murder his own son to save some murder psycho monkeys.
Christ called no one good, not even himself while he was here, except for the Father. If you see the Father God as not a person, you probably understand something.
Christ pointed out morality is vanity, we can do nothing but wrong, no matter what rules we choose to pretend to live by, and yet we are right for what we were made as, a creature to do wrong, to learn what right is, and why right is right.
>>
>>22834804
Yeah, Mark is great. Also check out Michael Tsarion and David Icke. Been studying these guys and spreading their info along with my own knowledge for 16 years now, and i'm not going to let a group of heartless psychopaths who have only ever abused me and never do anything to improve the world say i'm suddenly with the dark occultists because i call them out on their awful behavior. Maybe stop being terrible people if you don't want people to say you're terrible people.
>>
>>22835768
I'm Christian and I'm a terrible person. They're kind of synonymous, but I don't go to the weekly meetings like the others.
>>
None. If you’re not retarded you’ll realize they’re all man made mind control. Not saying be an atheist. Just choose not to choose. There’s no point in picking sides considering there’s millions of made up gods so none of them are valid or real. Think about it.
>>
>>22833680
>>22833791
these 2 posts were generated by an AI..

[1] his head goes around in word-salad circles.
[2] 'resets' back to "ignorant-dumb-cunt" every thread !!!!
>>
>>22835782
The Christian God is real. Ask him yourself.
I don't recommend following anybody though, that's dumb.
>>
>>22833499
>>22833574
these 2 posts were generated by an AI..

[1] his head goes around in word-salad circles.
[2] 'resets' back to "ignorant-dumb-cunt" every thread !!!!
>>
>>22835949
Or redditfags. They try to sound educated but end up saying nonsense. Or its AI. Reddit is either bluepilled af or full of robots trying to pass as humans.
>>
Go to the path of Tao.
>>
Pick and choose, whatever comes naturally. All the problems with religion come from dogmatic cults like the Abrahamics. Personally I went with the Germanic deities because I'm German but if you can relate to some tribe in bumblefuck Africa's gods go ahead. Just be prepared to split off when they force interpretations on you. Shit like that is why I hate Ásatrú so much. Just be semi-animist
>>
>>22835794
>>22835949
>generated by an AI
>>22837232
>robots trying to pass as humans.
his name is VAT >>>22837142
>>
Nihil?
>>
File: calvinist chuckle.png (585 KB, 688x418)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
>>22826623
>t. reprobate
>>
>>22826623
The only requirement to be a Christian is belief in Jesus as God. That's a hell of a lot less than any other religion on the planet.

Islam? Must pray a certain number of times a day towards a certain locations, various restrictions on what you can do and eat and think.

Buddhist? Countless years trying to attain "nirvana" by doing some kind of drawn out series of rituals.

Hinduism? Must pray to about a million gods, all of whom have their own ways to pray/offer tidings to in order to get what you want.

Jesus asks the least of any of them, and gives the most.
>>
>>22828333
>god is a petulant child
>but god doesn’t exist
Kek
>>
>>22838148
can and will jesus get me a cute gf?
>>
>>22838197
Päradoxical.
>>
File: the triplemale NUTJOBS.jpg (1.06 MB, 1472x1456)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>22826623
>Christians and Christianity has failed me miserably.
>Probably not abrahamic because it's all shit.
>>22838148
>Jesus as God
see
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22769363/#22784792
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22769363/#22784905
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22771435/#22785111
>>
>>22838200
There is nothing God cannot do, but putting God to the test (I won't believe in you if you don't give me a cute gf) will not produce the desired results of you getting a cute gf.

A relationship with God with, like any relationship, a two-way street. God asks for only a few things, and by doing those few things, you will see God's influence in your life.
>>
>>22826623
>Jesus wanting to get into his own property
>Bad
>>
>>22838229
>His property.

In what part of the new testament says that it belongs to him?
>>
>>22838232
When was it your property?
>>
>>22838244
Never was anon.
>>
Property isn't a concept contained by any Eastern spawned religion. Ownership requires an ego.
>>
>>22838197
>What is entertaining the christcuck's argument to refute it

Your attempt at moving goalposts has failed miserably lmao.
>>
>>22838229
>Jesus
>property

lmao you fucking idiot.
>>
>>22826623
The christian LARP virgin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aIdUtuRyJU
vs
The Taoist Wizard Chad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r109YEPKZe8
>>
>>22838475
Institutional christianity gives me the creeps. It's all so fake and brainwashed
>>
>>22826681
yeah, you were born perfect, nothings wrong with you. or this society.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.