[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1518579131031.jpg (303 KB, 670x670)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>22819972
>>
>>22825068
Fuck, that reading makes a lot of sense in light of interactions between E and I today. First card I am definitely feeling. While I would like this to blossom into something romantic, there is definitely a bond growing stronger. Don't know where it will lead. She's taken currently.
Second one describes this woman accurately. She definitely knows who she is and what she wants out of life.
Third card is very interesting. In the past, I haven't been exactly level-headed with this woman. I've had a few emotional moments. I don't recall any times I have mediated but that could still be to come.

If you have the time, I would be grateful if you could draw a few more cards. Thank you for the reading.
>>
Doing a reading in exchange of a reading-
My inquiry is about this big crush that I have.
Female, 23.

I only need your gender, age and inquiry.
>>
>>22825114
26 m Pisces
What is the next path i am expected to take to develop my spiritual path?
Guidance
>>
Still doing reads for a few more hours. Reply with:
>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>Whether you're looking for guidance or insight

>>22825101
Of course. Gonna do it in a separate post though, gimme a few.
>>
>>22825147
male
pisces
what should be the ideal attitude for myself?
>>
>>22825079
Why am I hearing blips from the future?
>>
>>22825147
Just flip me a card plz mang.
>>
>>22825101
Elaborating with two:
>18: The Moon
A card that bears ill omen, sadly. What lurks in the darkness (whether externally or internally) might show itself. This could be a fear, or an impulse that is best not acted upon.
>4 of Coins
Jealously comes to mind first, but the card could also mean clinging too tightly onto what you have at the moment, which breeds stagnation in the long term. Loosen the grip and you should have an easier time coming to terms with what the future holds.
>>
>>22825147
>>22825140
>>
>>22825147
Female
Scorpio
Is it okay to keep talking to him? I really really like him but I see no future between us. In the best case I want a friendship.
I have no idea if I want guidance or insight.
>>
>>22825180
Beautiful. Thank you for the elaboration.
>>
>>22825150
Guidance
>>
>>22825147
Male
Sag
What should I do to get with my love interest?
Guidance is what I seek.
>>
>>22825177
>King of Pentacles.

>>22825140
>6 of Wands
The correct first step will be one that provides you with a distinct, short-lived sense of fulfillment.
>Knight of Swords
This one's tricky. You're either being recommended to toss a care to the wind and simply charge straight ahead asked to be more patient. Next card clears it up, hopefully
>3 of Wands
Patience it is. Clear your mind and take time to double and triple check before you go further. We started with a card of wands, which links that one with this one - not sure how exactly, put some thought into that.
>0: The Fool
A blank slate, letting yourself be free from the bondage of rationality, perhaps going so far as simply taking a proverbial plunge straight down. Last card hopefully answers
>9: The Hermit
Solitude, tranquility. This reading is a mess, because deep down, I hope you realize that your spiritual path is wholly yours, unique. It is a domain for you alone to tame. Another party can attempt to interpret the signs for you, but whether the interpretations are even worth anything, only you can know with even a hint of certainty.
>>
>>22825147
Male
Gemini
Give me advice on what to do free myself up from my bad karma

Guidance
>>
>>22825265
>>King of Pentacles.
>.>
>>
File: cc zero.jpg (61 KB, 460x706)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET47mTFWBb4
>>
>>22825279

Lol. I watched this and was weirded out by how much he seemed like a certain someone.
>>
>>22825205
>6 of Wands
Doing the right thing in this situation is something you should be praised for. What the right thing to do is, we might find out
>5 of Swords
Sadly, the right call is one that will have a clear winner and a clear loser. It's worth mentioning that going from 6 to 5 (literally taking a step back) could be the specific answer, but there's still a card left
>3: The Empress
... And she's a scorpio. Ouch. This is most likely the image he has of you: a powerful, ideal example of femininity. Not the one who holds the most power over him, but still someone who holds enough power over him to really leave him a mess. You're perceived highly, make yourself respected: appreciate the admiration, but make your intentions clear.

>>22825276
The fact that I actually just read the bottom text of the card and typed it out tells me I need to slow down, because I normally call them coins. My apologies, did I misunderstand? I'm still new to doing these online, so I thought you just wanted a card and nothing else.
>>
>>22825312

OCD is recognizable.
>>
>>22825137
Give me a query to focus on.
Fem
What does KB feel for me romantically?
>>
File: kepilegion.jpg (67 KB, 780x520)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I don't care about being good. I'm long past that, and I admit it. I just care about doing some good. Whatever that means.

How do I save the Kurds?
>>
>>22825403
Get a time machine and get back in time to where the british divided the turkish empire, give them their own country
>>
>>22825357

Aye it's a bit deeper than that love.
>>
Air Query!
I'm in a big search for an object valuable to me, but can't seem to find it. Will I be finding it in the near future?
>>
>>22825432
>3 of Cups

yes
>>
File: 1559071052897.jpg (98 KB, 498x755)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Muh mom wants to stay up late.
>>
>>22825471
I didn't realize I was your mother :0
>>
File: audition.jpg (464 KB, 1700x1200)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>22825477

kek
>>
>>22825481
>needle full of air

Well that's one way to kill a patient.
>>
>>22825253
>Knight of Swords
Being impulsive could work in your favour. If your interest is what you'd call high reward, high risk might do the trick, if
>5 of Wands
You can get past feeling like something is at stake, and instead treat it as either simple fun or something that will improve yourself down the road, no matter the outcome.
>Page of Cups
Someone exotic, very out of the ordinary. Most likely a person younger than yourself. Who comes to mind? Is it someone already somewhat involved in this, or does it warrant an additional card to elaborate on how they might relate?
>12: The Hanged Man
The previously mentioned person might be someone who ends up flipping your perspective completely. Strangely, it's the first time the Hanged Man has given off positive energy in my readings. I'd take it with a grain of salt, but it's worth looking into.
>9: The Hermit
(I swear that's like the fifth time this fucker shows up. Either it's confirming our collective basement dweller aura as playful banter, or we're being asked to stop being such asocial shut-ins.)
For better or for worse, there are things the Hermit cannot do from his position. It's hard to improve relations with people, when most of the time is spent alone. It's hard to meet someone truly worthwhile when most of the time is spent alone as well and it will be even harder to figure out what went wrong without making sure to take the time necessary to familiarize yourself with close company. Breaking the Hermit mentality means stepping out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>22825381
My query: Is LB going to become my friend and do I have chances of something romantically with this person?

Your awnser:
The world, inverted
It seems to be that even though KB likes you, he's not that invested into a deep relationship right now. KB might be looking for comfort but not commitment
The cantaloupe
As though KB is sweet to you, they might either be shy, or have a deep pain that they're hiding. Either way, very polite or serious-feeling. Might be the opposite with certain people.
The fish, inverted
KB seems to have picked up interest in you though. I think you have chances of him staying with you for a long while (months to a year and a half, take that with a grain of salt), and have a pleasant time, until the time both of you are ready to move on.

I think you should relax and have fun, you both still have a lot to learn about relationships and life in general
>>
>>22825595
Thank you very much for the read.
Your reading style very enjoyable.
I already had someone in mind for the reading but your qualifiers/guesses were accurate.
I'm sure the hermit means well.
>>
>>22825147
Male
Capricorn
Will I get to be with her eventually?
Insight
>>
>>22825666
Huh those trips
>>
>>22825666
Whats up satan
>>
>>22825150
>>22825147
Think I got skipped ?
>>
>>22825625
Thank you very much, just glad I could help. I don't know what to say, with how much positive feedback and how many people here have said they like my 'style' of reading (I wish I knew more specifically what about it is enjoyable, but it might cause me to 'force' those things too much, and I don't think it's healthy to have my stroked further either)
>I'm sure the hermit means well.
Yeah who are we kidding, the Hermit likely subsists on a diet of cheetos and mountain dew, lurks /d// and posts on /jp/.

>>22825666
Buckle up, I have a feeling this will be a wild one.
>10: Wheel of Fortune
Things taking their course, something that doesn't stop spinning. The Wheel is tricky to make sense of on its own. To narrow it down
>10 of Wands
A heavy burden to carry. If you decide to lift it, it will likely remain with you until you cannot carry it further. Another 10, which hopefully is elaborated upon in the last card
>9 of Wands
Two wands and two 10s. Tens are both completion and beginning, wands are something to lean upon. This card in particular wants you to keep your eyes peeled - the wheel spins and stops, sometimes it will stop on a window of opportunity, but those will be rare, far and few between. Even the wait might be exhausting, and sadly you might be without much of a clue when the window is even open.
... That was depressing but on the bright side, the Devil didn't show.

>>22825687
Oh, sorry. I'll do you one in a separate post, and then call it a day. Insight or guidance?
>>
File: 1534790417750.jpg (592 KB, 900x900)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>22825147
Male
Aries
General Love/sex reading
Insight

Thanks!
>>
>>22825757
That will be guidance
I'd like to know what state of mind is ideal for me. What sort of behaviour or attitude is best for me.

Male, pisces, 19
>>
>>22825757
Perhaps I need to give things a bit more time. Very interesting though. Wheel of fortune is how I see things too.
>>
>>22825484
Not sleeping again, Eli? How are you today? Could you pull a card for my interview today, gal?
>>
>>22825786
Sorry to keep you waiting. Something came up.
>9 of Swords
Sleepless nights, a returning nightmare. Something that haunts you in the dark. More specifically
>7 of Wands
A battle fought and lost in the end. You wish to cast away weakness, at all costs.
>7: The Chariot
This couldn't have been better news. Repeat of 7, which is a blessing. The Chariot itself represents a bumpy ride, one of conflict and internal struggle eventually becoming victory, a personal feat of strength ahead, provided you pull your weight. The Chariot also tells you that even things within yourself that seem contradictory, can be harnessed, tamed and made to serve you simultaneously.
>15: The Tower
Your reaction to The Tower is the most important. Drastic change, seemingly in the blink of an eye. Whether the result is a ruin or ashes is not certain, but you can either embrace it and start fresh on a new mental plot, or try your hand at fortification. You'll know deep down which one is right, but if it's the latter it's not too early to start right now.
>Page of Coins
In the end, you're still young and eager to present the world with what you have to offer. Even if you're not sure what it is you would like to offer the world, you're certainly right about the value it holds, which should plant the seeds for a natural confidence to blossom along the way. Just make sure it neither withers nor consumes you.
>>
Anons, anyone want to pull 3 cards for me please?

Pic for focus
>>
>>22825079
Love the Subrosa album cover you used. Their music is pretty shit though
>>
>>22825147
female
Cancer
I need an insight
What is going on between me and my bf?
>>
>>22825874
Thank you very much really helpfull and accurate
>>
>>22825893
I told myself I'd call it off after the last reading, but eh... I'll keep going. The strangest thing happened, a very negative emergency seemingly woke me up.
>8 of Coins
Attending to mundane craftsmanship. One of you likely works with something that's very 'hands on' or produces something. That party could use
>6 of Swords
Being taken on a journey by the other party. This could be a literal travel, but also simply a shared experience where the other takes care of the practical so the practical worker can rest.
>Page of Cups
He wants to preserve a certain innocence between the two of you. While it isn't wise (and probably impossible) to actually regress to simpler times, the cups are all about shared comfort. I would advise taking the time to really pick his brain for what sort of qualities (or perhaps even purity) within you he never wants to be without.
>>
>>22825951
Still reading?
>>
>>22825147
I hope you are still here...
>26
>female
>sagittarius
>What should I do, let it go or fight for my special one?, I feel like I have no oportunities with them.

Guidance
>>
>>22825956
>>22825967
I'll be back in five. Quick breakfast and a cup of coffee.
>>
>>22825974
Sure thank you ;D
>>
>>22825974
Okay I'll leave a query then <3

Male
Capricorn

Why do I feel attracted by LG so much? We've never really spoken. We barely know each other actually. She's not even THAT good looking, but I can't shake off this attraction. Is there something deep on this I'm not aware of?
>>
>>22825951
I understand it completely. He really is focused on not going further in relationship and just stalling. In his mind he just want to things happen naturally but hes just slowing me down most of the time. Im the hands on worker. He did ask if I want to go on a trip with him, ofc after I said yes there where no further discussion even if I asked about it later. Not sure if he ment it but id like to go. Thank you for your time giving me this reading.
>>
>>22825272
>>22825974
Why skip? :(
>>
Anyone wanna trade?
>>
File: Lilith2.png (199 KB, 696x565)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
Hiya /x/, it's ya girl. For the next amount of time I will provide tarot readings for any reply itt in the order posted. Eventually I'll call it off and hard stop, but I'll go for a few days if you gaf enough.
Unless you specify another type of spread you'd like, default readings will be in a personal 3 card style, and I will tell you your cards like this

>card 1 your present self
>card 2 generic immediate future - the root of your question/self, or something unique about you / an important occurrence
>card 3 future consequences of card 2 / how things eventually summate
>offer my own take on the meaning to a specific question you ask or just general

Offer me any details or codes you wish. I am capable at times of seeing things about you or getting a flash about something related to you - and these are divine visions from His Greatness, the divine Lord Satan; I will relay these to you as well if you like, but remember I don't get it for every one just sometimes. If you have another type of method you'd like me to try, I can apply some psychic power to it and attempt to satisfy that challenge.
Stay on topic though, too. Discuss op as well please.
>>
>>22826069
Male
When will i meet a.r.(Female) again?
>>
>>22826069
Interesting.
Go with your method please.

23, Male, short and athletic. I like working out more than else.
>>
>>22826079
Forgot the query.
Just a general is fine.
>>
>>22826000
You're very much welcome. Thank you for confirming that my intuition was indeed woken up again.
>>22825967
>14: Temperance
This is a very powerful first card. It speaks of a wish for harmony, a deep desire to spread positive energy, a willingness to share everything with someone willing to reciprocate. Every card must be read with this one taken into account first.
>0: The Fool
Perhaps you're willing to share everything with someone, just on the off-chance that they might return the favour. The Fool isn't much of a guide to whether this is a good idea or not, that will be elaborated on with
>12: Justice
If any card could be called karma, this is the one. The sign of a cosmic crutch reminding the Fool to tread carefully, and promising to avenge on behalf of Temperance should she be taken advantage of. Justice isn't always pretty, but justice is served accordingly.
>20: Judgement
There is more to the situation than meets the eye. Along with Temperance, this is a card that heavily implies something divine. If you happen to be religious, Judgement asks you pray. If you aren't, it asks you to accept that there are things out of your control.
>Page of Swords
A character of arrogance on the surface, actually in way over their head. Whether it's a case of 'fake-it-till-you-make-it' or actual overconfidence isn't clear. As a page, it relates to the Fool, which should have you questioning, whether that which this card relates to in your situation is even something worth bothering with.
That was a whole lot of Major Arcana, which tends to give more abstract readings. I hope it was of use, though.
>>
>>22826069
Male 21 was I right to remove her? Will I find good love again?
>>
>>22826089
I don’t know if it helps but I’ve been doing venus squares to attract love and have been dressing a bit better. I’m just having trouble meeting new people. There was this girl I had a crush on for like 4 years but I didn’t see it going anywhere
>>
>>22826069
How will s.p. react if i let her know im in her town? Will i get lewds?
>>
>>22826069
What do you see for me advancing spiritually? I’ve been strongly considering locking myself in my room and raising the serpent with the help of Satan and his demons.
>>
>>22826069
could i please get a relationship reading for me (pisces, male) and alex (sagittarius, female)? how will it expand after our visit in august?
>>
>>22825992
Guidance or insight?

>>22826010
Apologies. Coming right up.
>2: The High Priestess
What stands between you and finding your answer, is either way too much black-and-white morality, or way too little. The High Priestess is a keeper of secrets, but she demands your honesty and expects nothing but dedication, staying faithful to your promises.
>5: The Hierophant
Spiritually or religiously, the leader of a flock, not a group of individuals. Whether he has a desire to see you practice your faith more, or to see you becoming part of another type of flock that aims to do better will be answered by
>King of Cups
Relating to classes of people, cups represent the religious class. The King of Cups is one who stays afloat.
>16: The Tower
You probably weren't surprised, and neither were I. Radical change, the crumbling down of what was too tall to stand. You can always rebuild and are very much encouraged to do so, with a different, better frame of mind.
>12: The Hanged Man
If we're talking bad karma, this is probably the other card that shouldn't surprise you. I didn't intuit a sense of urgency, but it is a bleak peek behind the curtains of 'what goes around, comes around'.
>>
>>22826157
Insight
>>
File: cute-lillith1.jpg (50 KB, 481x640)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>22826077
ace of wands - the universe is handing you a boner charlie, so take it and use the opportunity, trust yourself, pierce the heavens with your drirru
justice - don't fuck up though. you get what you pay for
knight of pentacles - do you guys like star trek or star wars better... idk star wars for me, man leia is hot lol
This moment you're dying and hoping for anyone and anything, and opportunity is there and you think you can finally pull it off this time, but ultimately you deserve the fate received, and you'll be proud of the outcome and feel justified in your commitment to it, so it won't bother you. I'm thinking you try real hard to get a waifu and fuck it up by being too aggressive and then later come to believe your actions are justified.

>>22826079
knight of swords - went down in a blaze of glory. charging head first into action idgaf look at this sword holy shit
two of cups - equality and respectful, importan agreement or partnership between two people for the advancement of a common goal. you and ocelot are going to rebuild mother base.
page of cups - where's that fishie fishie fishie... ohhhhhhhh. monty python and the meaning of life. take inspiration from the ideas you hold dear to you and keep an open mind on what that idea could mean or represent
I think you're going to listen to bon jovi and meet someone who likes bon jovi, and then you decide to champion this love into a romantic relationship but find out you just want to be friends.

>>22826089
brb gotta pee
ok

to be continued....
>>
>>22826167
Second guy
>you and ocelot are going to rebuild mother base.
lol, been playing MGS V in these days so this is simply priceless.

Okay, thanks for the read.
>>
>>22826167
cont....
>>22826096
what's venus squares?
three of pentacles - your friends say yeah, it's cool, we'll go get some beer and mushroom buffalo wings. community and teamwork to achieve a goal
the lovers - honesty, intimacy, being true to yourself. a chance at reconnection or new love. be honest with who you really are.
the hanged man - you fucked up, but it's ok. the world is as it is. new perspective on it makes you care more about your own stuff. stop worrying about it if you don't need to. sometimes to stop a problem we have to remove ourselves from it.
I think you want people to tell you one thing and believe in it yourself. Soon you will either get a chance at reconnecting with her or meet someone new. I think you'll decide to do neither and move somewhere, either physically or spiritually.
>>22826100
five of wands - lots of conflict between bros, sort of bros. might mean 5way gay orgy idk. chill the fuck out, bro
four of wands - 4 posts, holding up a tent with flowers, and two people hanging out. probably you won the dick swinging contest and got to go to bon jovi concert.
temperence - i'm going to make sure this water is really, really the perfect water real quick, hold on. you're pretty sure this is water but i just want to really make sure, you know? deciding you are right, and letting this new thing become your core importance.
you're going to have to beat off her beta followers chad but yeah, it's cool bro, and make sure you know it's cool because it's fucking cool, bro, and you know it is.
>>
>>22826069
Could you let me know if i will get back together with my last love interest(c)?
>>
>>22826167
That sounds like what happened in the past but it would be funny if story repeated itself.
>>
>>22826157
Thanks
What do you mean with "bleak peek" I don't understand the hanged man, I don't know the tarot that well
>>
>>22826166
Apologies for the wait. Cat has claimed the surface I usually read on, so I had to find another one.
>3 of Cups
Strange, this relates to socialization but it's friendly, not intimate. I wouldn't start doubting whether it's actual lust or attraction just yet, but that was... Uncanny? I think is the word, I wonder why...
>7 of Wands
This is one of those times where the reading seems nonsensical and I was ready to just start over and do a different spread. Then I realized it was the numbers I should be looking at. 3 and 7, both numbers of completion. If you really think about it, tell me this: do you think there's something about LG that would (taken literally) complete you?
>10 of Swords
3 + 7? And suddenly the picture is clearer. We're dealing with a desire to interact with someone, then a struggle to come to terms with whether there's actually something there, and finally a very literal 'nail in the coffin' for either the doubt or belief in something there.. And you better find out by hitting her up ASAP, because I spent like 10 minutes banging my head against a wall, wondering whether I had lost the fucking plot.
>>
>>22825147
Male
Leo

Insight into my purpose in here what should ive been doing with my life. Playin music maybe? Or something else?
>>
>>22826069
Female, 18, libra, name starts with a K.
Please, give me anything
>>
File: lilithaensland.jpg (11 KB, 280x210)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>22826105
the emperor - the fucking emperor, lol. you have absolute authority in this decision, but your role is not to be a tyrant. you are there to help people help themselves
eight of cups - soon you will leave worldly good behind and seek another calling. you don't really need 8 cups. like 2 cups is fine I think. The past will haunt you as you make your journey to a new endeavor.
four of pentacles - you got what you wanted and can't let go again. those 8 cups were ok but 4 pentacles, man... that's even better. acquiring new things is repetitious of a desire for our old things we don't like anymore, just upgraded one iteration. You cannot grow if you think repetition is growth.
You'll act with clarity and preform that you think is best, neglecting previous achievements and come to find new ones you refuse to let go of. Go commune with the winds in the trees at night. The owls are not what they seem. Confidence should not be rigid.
>>22826130
five of wands - conflict where cooperation would perform better. don't fight at the airport, you can make an agreement. don't fight with yourself about burger king or cinnabon.
two of pentacles - you've got the touch, you've got the powaaaaaa. with little comes an abundance. don't jack off in other people's houses, they might be hiding. you can deal with it and appreciate your situation despite it looking shitty to others.
queen of cups - trust yourself, trust your waifu, protect your ideals, and accept the advice of a woman who offers it not out piety but out of carefulness and concern
Outlook good, I think. Fighting or worrying now can lead to a better appreciation of the little things, and you'll come to see a new found respect for a woman who wants what is best for you.
>>
>>22826069
Leo
Male
Lifepath 8

General reading pls
>>
>>22826214
Sorry, English isn't my first language. "Bleak peak behind the curtain" meaning a hint at uncomfortable things to come, if you keep 'racking up bad karma', if that makes sense.

>>22826229
>10 of Swords
Sometimes, dreams won't last. That doesn't mean you should abandon them, but they (like people) might die, and you should try to move on from that.
>20: Judgement
... Except they miraculously come back to life. Intuitively, I want to say this means yes, your purpose can absolutely be your purpose. It will be a meaningful struggle, a spark that will be snuffed completely at some point and then return in a glorious fanfare. But why?
>2: The High Priestess
Sometimes, that is best left a mystery. Losing yourself in trying to puzzle it out isn't productive, you shouldn't bother. Trust that things happen for a reason.
>>
>>22826266
>>22826229
Your purpose can absolutely be music*
>>
>>22826069
Male
Jas

could you give me a general reading with a five card spread? also do you know how to do a mindscape reading? it's like peeking into ones mind and seeing how its set up, if you get what im saying, Io used to do them back in the day.
>>
>>22826266
Hmm. Thank you for the Insight. I guess time will tell.
>>
>>22826252
thanks for the reading, im the 2nd guy. could you do another reading for me seeing if alex and i will enter a romantic relationship by the end of the year? willing to trade, if you want
>>
>>22826069
General reading, please and thank you.
>>
Air qeuery
Am I going to find a suitable therapist or go without one
>>
File: 1549940512856.png (690 KB, 1000x1000)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
>>22826194
knight of pentacles - very determined and willing to do the work necessary to achieve what you want
four of pentacles - greedy and protective of the spoils you currently possess
knight of cups - similar to the first card but more considering money, or ideas, or emotional growth than the first guy
either you're willing to do what needs to be done, and you protect what you have, and then become much better at being approachable to people, or you decide to stick it out at all costs, grossly cling to the success you achieve, and then become much more willing to visit those webms that make you want to suck cock threads on /gif/ lol
>>22826236
the magician - just let it happen, you know it's fake. just open up and reach into the shadow place. leslie maybe. in touch with fundamental laws of existence.
the high priestess - you will take this message to heart. the human bond between the divine and man. you absolutely will entrust yourself or someone of great matronly wisdom and earthly knowledge in its greatest form
page of pentacles - devotion to profit, and growth. you have the thing you need and will protect it and completely follow it now. good time to believe in who you are.
Seeking answers within your self and how you know the world is introduces a new perspective, one of absolute correctness and purpose, and it leads to a profitable outcome and distraction from the previous inescapable truths.
>>
>>22825147
Leo male

How does the next 3 months look like
>>
Air query
Should I let her approach me or try to reach out?
>>
>>22826371
Didnt fully understand, so yes we get back together but i also become a cool fella or a hypnotized sissy?
>>
Good morning
Anyone can do this for me, I forget my deck.
>>22825884
>>
File: kne11ikz0nx21.jpg (385 KB, 1510x2048)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
Someone give me a reading.

Male
Leo
What path should I be pursuing right now, in order to reap the most benefit to my life
>>
>>22826088
Thank you. Yes, it is very abstract too understand, at final I just understand to think if it worth to do it or not, I was thinking about it, but I was confused so I asked this guidance.... I will give time for think more, I think.
>>
>>22826069
Is the satan you worship lucifer?
Luci is way cooler than weird demons that need their cock worshipped
>>
>>22826069
Would lilith send one of their daughters tonight to milk me dry if i ask her to?
>>
Air query

WHEN?
>>
>>22826371
Thank you, I think this reading applies to my situation
>>
File: 1549947134192.gif (21 KB, 254x254)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
Last one for now, /x/.
>>22826259
two of wands - You've begun something and a lot of work and time are ahead of you, but this is the start of a long term plan. Time to decide what it is you want to life for.
the sun - Sometimes seen as positive, good for you, this is a new possibility presenting. Personally I see it as a normalcy, a return to the same thing again, and a genuinely bad sign.
judgement - You will get what you put into this, and you will deserve the outcome. Bad times ahead, friend, but you need to change as a person.
What does lifepath 8 mean? Attempts now will lead to the path of the normie, and that road leads only to blind joy. Would you rather have blind joy or an individuality? You will receive the outcome you deserve, and it will change things dramatically.
>>22826274
seven of cups, two of wands, ace of wands, five of cups, wheel of fortune
Out of temptation and fantasy with no direct goal, you suddenly desire intensely to plan ahead and build for a future based on your passions, and soon this will be handed you, a new start, the fount of your inspiration as divine providence... but because you are unable to leave those things so valuable to you, and unable to see their relative worthlessness when the future is so bright and overflowing, the outcome will not so much be in your hands, as that of destiny, fate, or again, divine providence. I'm unfamiliar with traditional 5 card spread so I read it as yourself, your desire, the immediate future and root of the issue, unforeseen circumstances/results, and finally the outcome/future. I also don't know how to do a mindscape. You prioritize harmony over melody, and though you enjoy being in the background you hope to support the leaders in groups. Cushions on a couch in dust particle sunlight. The resident evil video games. Idk what any of that means.

If I missed you other posters I'll return in time, if you want me to, /x/. Thank you and I'm sorry if it didn't make any sense.
>>
>>22826413
No.
>>22826415
Yes.
>>
>>22826497
17,M. What am I doing that could be ruining my life or opportunities? Are there spirits attached to me or something?
>>
File: z3.jpg (57 KB, 500x333)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Could someone pull a card for me pls
>>
>>22826639
The Lovers
>>
>>22826653
>>22825884
Can you do this one for me please, I don't have a deck...
>>
>>22826653
Thanks for the pull
>>
>>22826069
can I haz a general please?
Female, 27, curly dark hair
>>
>>22826497
Jesus christ I want to change for good. I dont want to hit my head into a brick wall any longer. You said that I get what I deserve and the thing im startin is the same old shit. Well maybe if I say fuck this and review my choices so I dont have to reap a harvest of crap once again. Maybe its not too late to change? Or am I knee deep in the shit already? Fuck im confused I dont know what to think anymore.
>>
>>22826753
Yer fucked m8 just start banging bitches left and right before the end
>>
File: Kaikkipaskaksi.jpg (47 KB, 448x343)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>22826770
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
>>
can any of you tell me what the significance of an old chinese coin is? i'm not familiar with much /x/ stuff at all, but i was given an old chinese coin by a stranger. it's round with a square hole in the middle and got four chinese letters on it.
>>
>>22826678
nah sorry, not in the mood
>>
>>22826796
http://primaltrek.com/charmfeatures.html

10 sec google
>>
Should I go eat something or start fasting right away
>>
>>22826812
none of the characters that appear on this coin are listed on that website. probably just a fake or more unlikely, a super rare and super cursed coin. thanks anyway
>>
File: images.jpg (22 KB, 225x285)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Can someone please air query me/trade me a reading? I am feeling desperate.
After so many years battling depression I finally see some faint light that I wanna cling on.
I also like this guy buy I am not sure if it will work at all.
I just wanna know if I'm on the right path.
>>
File: 1560274411871.jpg (14 KB, 320x481)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
So since I came into these threads, i've been sleeping in more but in a good way.

Anyone want to read me off?
>>
>>22826840
I think those coins generally represent good fortune and are given in a good manner. Ofcourse it can be something else, too, who knows ;o
>>
>>22826846
i give you this;
you have remained strong through endless battle, endless struggle. you a warrior of your own right, and have bore greatness in the world through your continued prescence. remain strong, for without you, what light will your universe have left?
>>
>>22826810
Thanks tough :)
>>
>>22826859
Now scram, come back later
>>
>>22826069
Still taking?
29, male, Scorpio
Since my life is a mess I've been taking measures to try and turn it around this year- psychologist, antidepressants, regular exercise, going back to college, trying to start drawing again, etc. Now I've been getting into chaos magick and I feel like this might offer me the chance to turn a new page, but I'm still feeling like I'm drowning in doubt and fear, and like I'm gonna crash and burn any moment now.
My specific question is how can I keep going? What should I do to not run out of energy and fall into the bog again? Any insight is appreciated.
>>
>>22826874
Rude
>>
Could someone pull 3 cards for me pls
>>
Trading, I do tarot. Looking for a job-related reading.
>>
>>22827369
Do you have an specific query or just a general for job?
>>
>>22827390
I’m wondering when I’ll find a job. I’ve been checking job postings constantly for over a month, applied to countless positions, and nothing. I want to know when.
What’s your query?
>>
>>22827092
Ten of Cups
Four of Cups
Page of Pentacles
>>
Air query
Should I let her approach me or try to reach out?
>>
Summoning angel chan to finish up our trade

Or if anyone else is interested in trading I do tarot and iching.

My query is if the one I'm with now is the one I'll marry/stay with.
>>
>>22827399
>7 of pentacles, knight of cups, wheel of fortune.

Mm with the 7 of pentacles I can see you are waiting indees, you feel like you a have out some effort but nothing in return.

King of cups as time indicate months anon, but not a year, if you keep doing with your actual path. Maybe you should try in another industry that you are not keeping in mind.

The advice
>wheel of fortune
I asked how you can obtain a job faster, and I can see again the same be "more open to anything" to many options anon. I hope it helps a little anon.

In my case, I want that you drew 3 cards for me, I have an important decission based in 3 aspects
>>
Is there a chance that going to Lunch tomorrow would affect my path negatively
>>
>>22827451
Thank you.

Queen of Pentacles
Hierophant
Ace of Pentacles

All are steady and stable cards, lower on the risk side, favorable towards following tradition and the known path. Rewards further down the road in exchange for steadfastness and dedication to the process.
>>
>>22826507
four of wands - celebration, party, good times, success
ten of swords - defeat, betrayal, oh god i've been stabbed ten times in the spine oh god
ace of wands - divine inspiration, good luck, success or new beginnings in matters of passion or interest to you
I think you want to be happy and have some foundation set, but it doesn't make you happy and you feel you've failed/been betrayed by the world and maybe yourself, like you've made some serious mistakes, or you think the world won't let you be happy... and in the end you'll ultimately receive the divine inspiration to begin making your life better for yourself, and not relying on fate or outwardly influences to shape it for you.
>>
>>22827473
Thank you :)
>>
>>22827459
>Is there a chance that going to Lunch tomorrow would affect my path negatively
Three of Wands. If you make the right choice, it won't be. It seems that you have a path to follow, so choose where you want to go and stay focused.. Good luck.
>>
>>22827473
Anon, I forget, when I was reading the wheel of fortune, also came to my mind an amulate, maybe you should look for something that will bring you luck.
>>
>>22825079
Fellow Soothsayers, are there other forums where we may ply our trade, besides this one? Please share. Thanks..
>>
>>22827670
reddit
>>
>>22827585
So its like.. I can go if I do something right? Or not going is the right thing? Sorry I get a bit confused.
>>
If there are any seers out there... Air query;

Will I be able to achieve the serenity that I long for?
>>
>>22827833
>3 of cups, the tower
You will, but a big change in your life is needed... I sense also something like going out of your confort zone, start to do things that you want but you fear... Be free.
>>
>>22827409
>ten of pentacles, 2 of cups
Approach her anon I think you will be well recieved, meanwhile I was reading I see a garden, the light of the sun was soft, the feeling was pleasant.
>>
>>22827889
can I haz a reading as well?
will I be accepted and relocate abroad ?
>>
Should I start the fast right away
>>
>>22826402
>3 of swords, the world, the hermit
Are you having a pain in your heart, can be for a partner or other problems?, the advice for your query is to put and end to that stage in your life, the world means completion, you need to close that, then you need sometime alone, for heal yourself well, you will learn the lesson that maybe now is not too clear, and will use it in benefit for the future.
>>
>>22827898
I am not too good with yes no, but let's see, I hope you can give a feedback of this in the future please.

Acepted
>the empress, clarified by the sun
Mm both are pretty positivo anon, I would say yes

Relocated
>the lovers, 5 of pentacles
For the moment seems like they don't decided yet, but it tends that you won't be relocated abroad yet... I am sorry

Advice for go abroad
>3 of pentacles
In this time show your creativity and your capacity for find solutions, I think it is the way you can go against that reading.
>>
>>22827943
can you please tell about my next bf if possible ofc ?
>>
>>22827943
Thank you so much for the reading <3
>>
>>22827953
>temperance, high priestess,knight of sword
I felt cold in this reading when I start reading, I think it is not the one for you...

At first you will see that you have many things in common, you will feel that this person and you blend quite well, but seems like some hidden things and lies will appear (I sense now a cheating) , from what side, I can't tell neither, but this will be the reason why the relationship become so cold and maybe kind of violent.

I am sorry, take it with a grain of salt.
>>
Air query:

Male, 28, Cancer

Did the demons turn their backs on me?
>>
>>22827981
it's ok.. thanks for the reading
>>
>>22827889
Thanks for the reading
>>
Can I get out of this rut without therapist or anything like that?
>>
can i get a 3 card love reading from a kind anon?
>>
>>22828383
yes but you're gonna have to prioritize and then be serious about your priorities as well as not taking a chance to relax until you've made serious progress. Also start going to bed at the same time every night. Literally get in time, view life as a song with a set rhythm.
>>
>>22828474
>The tower, queen of pentacles, 7 of cups
>>
Trading tarot or iching

Is the one I'm with now, the one I'll stay with?
>>
>>22827899
Water fast? Hell yeah.
I did 10 days and felt great and lost a shit ton of weight
>>
>>22828556
ty <3
>>
Should I talk to my spirit?
>>
>>22827781
I should have asked you to clarify your question, sorry. If you are worried about indigestion than no, you will not need an antacid. If this "lunch" is a meeting where you have to decide on something that may be negative, I would say you should be cautious and think things out thoroughly so you make the right decisions.

If the act of physically going somewhere causing you negativity is what you are worried about, I would say for you to go. I hope this helps.
>>
>>22828805
>Should I talk to my spirit?
Six of Swords. Yes, you might have experienced a lot lately, but you are coming out of the storm. Always speak to your spirit and your guides. I think of my spirit as my divine self...Good luck.
>>
>>22828840
Well..it's kinda my first time actually acknowledging that she is there, it's really changing my life
>>
>>22828840
hey, would you like to trade?
>>
>>22828807
Thank you for the answer. And sorry for the vague query, Ill put more effort into them.
>>
>>22828585
Day 1 and I feel more slim already lol
>>
>>22828576
>Is the one I'm with now, the one I'll stay with?
Geez, that one was easy - if you are referring to a love interest as opposed to say, your mechanic.
#6 The Lovers. Yes, plain and simple.
If this is about a mechanic or similar, stick with him / her as well....Good luck.
>>
>>22828519
Thank you
>>
>>22828868
will alex (f, sagittarius) and i (m, pisces) enter a romantic relationship by the end of the year?
>>
Air query

What should I do to get out of this rut
>>
>>22828868
Oh hey it's me again, I would also like to ask.
How does she feel about me?
>>
>>22828847
Beloved, go for it. Your belief in the ability to do so, changes everything. Our beliefs create our realities, so believe and do.
>>
>>22828850
I require nothing in return. Please ask and I will do my best, if I see your query before I leave the site.
>>
>>22828912
I would normally never ask for love-type readings, but I've had this girl on my mind for a while. We haven't spoken in probably a decade, but she'll randomly pop into my mind at the weirdest fucking times. I didn't even like her when I knew her (thought she was a bitch), but she'll randomly go across my mind and I feel unbearably attracted to her when she does.

Any idea why? We had almost nothing in common, but I get these occasional bouts of overwhelming lust for her.
>>
>>22828912
Hey, can I have a quick query as well?
Anna, scorpio
Can this guy and me become lovers at some point?
>>
>>22828926
I'm male, 28, Cancer -- my name starts with C and hers starts with T, if any of that helps
>>
>>22828900
>Oh hey it's me again, I would also like to ask.
>How does she feel about me?
It takes two to Tango my friend. To be Lovers she does or will, feel the same. Don't worry.
>>
File deleted.
>>22828939
O-Oh
>>
>>22828912
alright. i am >>22828891, and that is my query
>>
>>22828947
Better if I delete the image, for good safe reasons
>>
>>22828937
I'm on it, thanks....
>>
>>22828989
Thanks man, I really appreciate it
>>
>>22828972
Why? :D
>>
>>22829003
It was a anthro
>>
>>22829007
Was it furry porn? If not, you were probably ok. I didn't open it, but it looked like a goose saying something
>>
>>22828989
It was a cute pic :3
>>
File: 1560189107104.jpg (195 KB, 941x940)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>22829014
No porn, just a head.
I'm just trying to be safe
>>
>>22829018
I think I found you
>>
>>22829026
Yes, I quoted wrong message.. :p
>>
File: 1560274741287.png (99 KB, 618x646)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>22829033
Eh here it is, if I get banned I get banned
>>
>>22828937
This is a tough one. I don't feel comfortable that I'm getting why you get these notions. I drew the Seven of Cups and that card is about choices. Perhaps you feel as if time is running out and you have the need to make a choice in life and she is the one who keeps subconsciously coming to mind. With that said, your divine self may be telling you to reestablish communications with this girl. We all change, and she may very well have changed into the exact person you need in your life..Again, try to contact her, it can't hurt. Good luck.
>>
>>22829034
XD why would you get banned by that cute innocent picture. Or is there something *cough* deeper going on in there?
>>
>>22829047
I'm used to Janitors banning anything that is related to that.
I'm from /pol/, sorry.
>>
>>22829051
Well, im not sure whats happening in that picture overall but I assume its nothing sinful..
>>
>>22829059
Anon im not giving you the source..
>>
>>22829042
im sorry for bugging, but could you do my query? im >>22828891
>>
>>22829061
Oh no.. This world has relly no any innocence left.
>>
>>22829106
Wait..are you K?
>>
>>22828927
>Hey, can I have a quick query as well?
You sure can.
5 of Wands. The 5ofW shows there may be a lot of emotional sparring going on between you. If this is the case, one of you should let down your defenses. This will give emotions enough time to allow you both to become more compatible with one another. It will take patience though..Good luck.
>>
>>22829113
No idea who he/she is
>>
>>22829121
Oh okay
>>
>>22829124
Why did you assume
>>
>>22829132
You remind me of my spirit, lol
>>
>>22829137
Like spirit guide or sumthing?
>>
>>22829042
Thank you very much, sir. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that I have any way of getting in contact with her, but I will keep an eye out for any opportunities that may pop up.
>>
File: 1559270192793.gif (1.45 MB, 332x332)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB GIF
>>22829148
...Yes.
>>
>>22829158
Hm, interesting.. Maybe he/she is connecting through me or something. Helloo, helloo! Hihiih ^o^
>>
File: 1560125825559.jpg (66 KB, 810x872)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>22829178
I want to get off this fucking timeline at this point
>>
>>22829183
Stay safe, anon.
>>
>>22829189
I guess I'll see you later?
>>
>>22828891
The 10 of Swords doen't look too promising. Have either or both of you gone through tremendous hardship lately? If so, they may need some time to recuperate first. This doesn't mean it can't happen, so give one another time. Good luck.
>>
>>22829194
Up to you, cutie. :3
>>
>>22829201
Hey can you pull a few cards on >>22829189
this Anon here?
I think she's the spirit who I am talking about
>>
>>22829207
Well, wait

>Knew that image character
>Told me about it earlier

WAIT A MI-
>>
Can someone pull 3 cards for me please?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>22829243
Sure, here you go: Ace of Swords, Six of Pentacles and #0 The Fool...
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
I feel weird now.
>>
>>22829280
welcome to /x/ lol
>>
>>22829294
So uh..is this normal here?
>>
>>22829266
Thanks, do you want me to pull 3 cards for you?
>>
Anyone would like to do a reading?
>>
>>22829253
>>22829335
Sure, what's they query?
>>
>>22829350
Am I being tricked? Or is this for real?
>>
>>22829350
Should i try a relationship with L? I'm the anon who wants to trade.
>>
Anyone still here?
>>
>>22829357
>the flag inverted, the watermelon inverted, the barrel, the scorpion inverted
Even though you want to believe in this person, there's something up with them. They seem trustworthy on the outside, but have something hidden inside. Ask other people who already made business with them for more info. I would continue to be wary for bit more. Either way, let me do it again:
>the saucepan inverted, the bird inverted, the heart inverted, the siren inverted
Does this have to do with anthing emotional? I think this person or situation has cautivated you deeply, but it's only words. Keep your distance for a little bit more of time.
>>
>>22829453
Hmm....interesting
>>
>>22829453
>>22829361

Could you read mine? I'll trade if you want.
>>
>>22829361
>the harp, the tree, the palm, the flag
Yes, you really should! This relationship will make both of you grow, and L seems to be commited, or at least infautated. It will be sweet for you both. Let me do it one more time:
>The sun, the harp, the tree, the palm
Wow, same reading. I think you should really give it a go, you're not wasting anything trying up love with this person; worst case scenario, it will just not fullfill you, but you will still have a good time.

My query is a general love reading!
>>
>>22829535
Also may I ask you a interesting question about a poster here?
>>
>>22828863
Some of my friends think i did hard drugs, knowing this is kinda cheating weight problems lol
>>
>>22829560
Okay? I'll give it a go
>>
>>22829586
So there is this poster here who is giving me vibes of my spirit that I know.
She has the same energy, she has the same shit she likes, and she both me and her know and like..well...Nintendo.

And I don't know if it's her or not.
Can you do a card reading stating that it is or not?
>>
File: image0-4.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Hey loves doing a tradeeee
>>
>>22829632
Heya
>>
>>22829692
Howdy bro! How you doing?
>>
>>22829613
Wow, I'm in the same situation as you, in my love life. There's a guy who likes the same shit as me, mainly Nintendo too, lol. So please promise me that after your reading, you will do mine. I'll do my best.
Is it her? Let's see
>The plant pot inverted, the stair inverted, the soilder inverted, the rose
Wow. She might indeed be. I'm not sure if she's the same person that you have in mind, but yes, this person is very very alike. You both have a lot of things in common indeed, to energy and the soul. Nice. Something sweet is brewing.
Again:
>the deer, the drunk inverted, the barrel, the guitar
However try not to be decieved in the future. You keep searching and searching instead of things coming fluidly to you. The best thing to do is talk between you two, get to know each other. Cheers!
>>
>>22829632
Sure, query?
>>
>>22829718
Can you do a reading for me please?
>>
>>22829735
Alright love, query?
>>
>>22829701
Am good.

>>22829718
Thanks Anon, and for you, I do see something good brewing with you, just keep going, never give up.
>>
>>22829733
I'm in messy situation. Will homeboy come back and be my friend?
>>
File: 534.jpg (22 KB, 300x300)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>22829744
Yeah, love...thank you
>C, 26, Sag
I want to know what are his real feelings for me?, if I have a chance with him or he is already taken.
>>
>>22829753
>The sun inverted, the heart, the guitar inverted, the umbrella
This person was really important to you. He's very hurt, and doesn't know what to think of all this current situation. He still has feelings for you (not sure wich kind). It will take time until he heals completely, but once he's ready, it will be evident. And then you will have to do your move.
Let's see again:
>the jug inverted, the plant pot inverted, the rose, the harp
Oh man. There's a lot of feelings involved, both dissapointment and love all over the place. I think the awnser is yes, you will become friends. But things will not be the same as always, unless both of you clear everything out. He will come back, once everything on both parts is sorted out.

My query is still a general love reading!
>>
>>22829832
Thanks for the reading
Starting yours!!
>>
Can i get a career reading?
19/F
>>
Air query.
That recent Death omen and the thing that followed it was very confusing and frightening; what is expected of me, is this a second chance? Am I stuck down here permanently or only until I've put in enough work and gotten things in order?
Please help me figure this out with a reading if you are able. I've searched my heart a great deal but there still seems to be something unaddressed...
>>
>>22829822
Okay, yours will be my last query for today, I'm feeling airheaded.
>The rose inverted, the guitar, the watermelon, the bird
You're very interested in him and he knows. But he's, unfortunately in this moment, not interested in a relationship with you. I'm not sure if he's even interested in someone in general.
Let's see:
>the rose inverted, the guitar, the fancy man, the sun
This guy is really charming isn't he? Or you want to see him as such. But he's not a commited person, not as right now. I think you should wait things out, this crush will pass.
>>
>>22829900
Thank you for the reading!
>>
>>22829881
>Can i get a career reading?
King of Pentacles. Whatever it may be, you have all the attributes, especially creativity, that will make big things happen. You'll be a great leader, you watch. I see it. Good luck.
>>
>>22829832
>Empath time:
I felt this sodding shaking feeling at my solar plexus. I feel this instability this fickle feeling of on and off and on and off. I don't exactly filled very stable it's almost as if I'm hanging off of the thread.

>tower, 8 of cups, ace of wands rec
Did you have a really shitty break up or a loss with someone you held dear? Right now it's time for you to heal that pain and the heartbreak to move on. But currently you are in the grief stage. Everything feels down in the dumps for you rn.
Honor that shit and heal from it
>>
>>22829632
hey, whats your query?
>>
File: incense.gif (309 KB, 480x270)
309 KB
309 KB GIF
hey, wegon here, I'm gonna do 10 single card pulls with no explanation so you'll have to interpret yourself okay?

for yes or no questions i can tell you whether it's a yes or no answer based on the card

all I need is something to identify you by

for indepth reads I have 1 or 2 to trade
>>
>>22830026
My name's M., please pull for me?
query is "Is this trial almost over?"
>>
>>22830045
Queen of pents, seems like yes, you are now free to move about the cabin. expect prosperity
>>
>>22830026
Yes or No Will I date the girl I want to.
Identifier Green
>>
>>22830026
my name's em
lately been feelin pretty down even though things are going good in all areas
can i get a pull for how to improve my moods?
>>
>>22830026
yes or no- will me and A be in a relationship soon?

identifier- beatlemania
>>
>>22830026
Jake
Will something happen between us or will we forget about each other existence?
>>
>>22830026
O
Will i get some love soon?
>>
>>22830026
will i and cj ever cross paths again? will we ever be romantically connected?

name's m. identifier: sky blue
>>
>>22829979
Accurate. Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>22830091
10 of wands - No and I think that the card also suggests that this crush may be harmful to you.
desu though YOLO so go for it if you haven't already scared them off

>>22830092
Ace of Swords. Google it.

>>22830127
6 of wands and 7 of wands fell out. Interpret that how you will.
Mine would be Yes if you can work hard and showcase the best side of you, timing being around august.

>>22830136
Queen of Swords, maybe something will if you can put aside hopes of romance.

>>22830146
The Devil
No love, possibly sex and obsession.

>>22830148
The star, the wish card. Yes you will, but it's so distant and far away that to hold it so dearly in your heart may make you yearn for it like people do far off worlds in outer space.
Be patient and look at the moon or stars whenever you can and take deep breaths while reassuring yourself it's coming you just have no clue when.

-That's 7 so far, I can do 3 more and a few trades-
>>
>>22830146
>>22830248
:^(

Well at least i will get some fuck out of it
>>
>>22830026
Metz, should I shave all facial hair but keep mustache?
>>
>>22830248
hey i'm the question regarding cj.

what do you mean when you reference "it"?
>>
trading, can do Tarot
>>
>>22830285
i was focusing on you two meeting. So it is crossing paths again.

>>22830266
:)

>>22830284
5 of cups. Yes, seems like a nice change of pace and you'll probably get some attention for it.
>>
>>22830248
But I had hope for romance, that was the whole point :/
Oh well, maybe something else could happen? Honestly the most probable outcome is that we will forget about each other.
>>
>>22830296
hey want to trade? im the one who asked about me and A being in a relationship soon.

my new query is related to what you said in the reading. how can i showcase the best side of myself properly when im with her? should i take any risks in our relationship?
>>
>>22830296
>5 of cups. Yes, seems like a nice change of pace and you'll probably get some attention for it.
wait shit really? I guess whenever I've tried to ask for a reading on it before I just get blown off and told I would look like a pedo lol, although I keep mine really trimmed so I see it as having the same style as my ancestors. Ty for reading.
>>
>>22830308
you're welcome

>>22830306
I decline the trade. Don't overthink it.

>>22830305
>the whole point of this person's existence in your life is romance
i get where you're coming from, not gonna judge but yeah man, Queen of Swords. You can look around the internet but generally it's not a romance card. I'm sure there's some insight if you search that + romance though
>>
stepping out for a smoke, I have 2 more before I'll only take suitable trades.
>>
>>22830026
I think there's one more and It'll be another one about love life, sorry.

Is she interested in me. I suck at hints.

Identifier: Cyan
>>
>>22830306

I can trade if you want, do you have a different query you wanna ask or is it basically the same
>>
Anyone on?
>>
>>22830026
I have to do something that it feels like every ounce of my being, mind, body, and spirit is telling me to run from, but in reality it seems that running only delays the inevitable. How do I go about this?
>>
>>22830341
I believe so.
>>
>>22830306
i'll take this but it's gonna take me a bit to get to it. no trade necessary
>>
>>22830340
different query. how will it go if i pursue a side career in music?
>>
>>22830350
Good
>>
>>22830353
alright, i dont know if you are the same person (>>22830340) but thank you anyway
>>
File: 1560190653223.png (68 KB, 540x350)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>Mfw met my Spirit here today
Thank you guys, this is really of a life changing thing that has happened to me
Also mind the image, it's what I have.
>>
>>22830357
I’ll see what I get, sorry had to do something.

Anyways I have been talking to this girl my age for a few months now and she keeps dropping subtle hints (or so I think) and it’s confusing me as to her intent with me. Do you see anything developing between us?
>>
>>22830026
My name is D
Will I be with her?
>>
>>22830337
V of swords. Typically associated with No. I recommend you ask them.

>>22830349
Ace of swords. Determination and approaching it with all the energy you have. Dedicate an entire day to it, close out all distractions.

>>22830026
Alright, done with readings, gonna skip on trading. Goodnight everyone
>>
>>22830357
>The Sun / Six of Cups / Empress Rev. / Judgement

It looks as if the career would go well for you and you’d make a lot of happy memories! But as a side effect you’d grow to be dependent on it, so much so that you would make choices that you may later find yourself reflecting on/ doing some soul searching about
>>
>>22830416
as always a straggler.

2 of pentacles, maybe but only through growth and change.
>>
>>22830421
are you >>22830394 ?
either way thank you, that lines up with other readings i've gotten.
>>
>>22830224
Good luck my dear! I promise it will get better.
>>
>>22830430
Yes I am >>22830421
>>
>>22830361
i'm not, i didn't see their trade offer when i made my post, didn't mean to intrude but i'll take that person's query too if i overstepped my boundaries. anyway
>>22830306
>how to showcase the best side of yourself?
eight of swords fell out, seven of wands, two of cups rx, the tower. pulled the magician as a clarifier
this is kind of a weird pull, i'm not even sure where to start. i think it's interesting that the seven of wands showed up again, it kind of leads me to believe that you're not the only person vying for her attention. if you know who your competition is, it would probably help to know where they fall short in terms of love and be better than them in those areas. is she already seeing someone? be better than him
this pull also sort of leads me to believe that maybe you haven't made your intentions with her explicit? i think you should shoot your shot dude, even if you get shot down at least you'll know if your feelings are reciprocated or not, and you can move on. from this pull i don't think you'd get rejected though
>risks?
seven of wands rx, king of swords rx, ace of wands rx, the world
i'd say play it safe and be subtle until you're ready to make your move
>>
>>22830387
>Thank you guys, this is really of a life changing thing
Great job !!
>>
Air Query
General pls

This a low quality request but I'm hoping somebody can help me
>>
>>22830418
>Ace of swords. Determination and approaching it with all the energy you have. Dedicate an entire day to it, close out all distractions.
Alright. Seems there's no way but forward. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>22830026
Is she loyal to me forever
ID me with a treadmill
>>
>>22830394
knight of swords
4 of wands
justice (rx)

good chance those hints are what you think they are. what the relationship develops into will be joyous for you both at first, but will likely end horribly, with lies and lack of accountability being thrown around like hotcakes at a ghetto mcdonalds at 3 am
>>
>>22826069
Mark/Kaleen
Intersex/Generfluid
Capricorn
While i am pleased to finally be back in the workforce, part of me is still anxious to become a teenager again and relive and try to amend my missed high school opportunities. when should i be able to live my life as my new form approximately time frame wise?
>>
>>22830627
lillith is gone, senpai, but if you're willing to trade i can do a reading for you
>>
>>22830638
i didnt say senpai, i said f am.
>>
>>22830026
J
male
Am i gonna get laid anytime soon?
>>
Totally earthy query:
Met a girl, got her number, we're flirting somewhat, good chemistry.
Find out she has a boyfriend real casuallike in conversation, never came up again, continues.
I'm not even sure how I feel about this morally, and if it were anyone else, it's be an easy pass. But I feel drawn to her.
She gave me her number very readily and happily when I asked for it.
Here is my query.
Does A really have feelings for me, or am I misinterpreting the situation?
>>
>>22830645
sorry, but i don't know anything about doing readings
>>
>>22830661
It could happen if you wait for it.
It could also happen if you pursue it.
>>
>>22830700
you're in good company then!
>>
File: aYbQbVx_700b.jpg (15 KB, 262x192)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>22830702
sweet but its gonna happen thanks bud
>>
i'll take a reading or two
>>
>>22831370
Taking a reading as in?
>>
>>22831419
i'm taking queries/handing out reads
>>
File: 1559118065681.jpg (180 KB, 684x571)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
hello friends if anybody wants a tarot reading i'll be giving them out for the next idk 45 minutes or hour or until i get bored

i am using the rider waite using 1 3 or 7 card spreads depending on the question and how i'm feeling

thanks for giving me the chance to practice my card reading
>>
>>22831370
Where should I place my focus tonight to maximize happiness?

>>22831434
Where should I place my focus tonight to maximize happiness?
>>
>>22831425
Cool! Need any info besides the query?
>>
>>22831441
nope
>>
>>22831434
Charles
Aries
General

Thanks
>>
>>22831434
Is what I'm selling tomorrow worth it? Or should I keep my items?
>>
>>22831440
it's a bit rude to ask two readers the same question if you weren't aware
seven of cups rx
indulge in your fantasies. get lost in some daydreams. even if they're not realistic, they're still fun to think about
>>
>>22830683
>death - 7 of pentacles - 2 of swords
Lot's of stuff in here about change, and change being blocked perhaps.
>if it were anyone else, it's be an easy pass
I think she has feelings for you and you should go for it, cards kind of suggest to act on "different" impulses.
>>
>>22831442
Alright!
Will I get the job I interviewed for today? Or should I keep looking?
>>
>>22831455
I'm sorry, I wasn't sure which one of you to ask and only really had the one question. Thank you for the read, I do have many things I could be fantasizing about!
>>
>>22831463
knight of cups, four of wands, six of pentacles rx
your chances at getting this job are pretty good, but it doesn't hurt to keep applying to places anyway, just in case it doesn't pan out or you find something better
>>
>>22831472
no worries bro, have a good night!
>>
File: D8KFMIiX4AIjxzs.png (466 KB, 720x664)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>22831440
king of cups reversed. i'd say focus on emotional stability, and/or an older man

>>22831446
the world reversed
6 of wands
the high priestess reversed

the world is the card of completion reversed indicates a lack of that. 6 of wands is a card talking about public exposure, usually in a pretty good context- people are paying attention to you? maybe that's what the first card's about. you are having bad feelings because people aren't paying attention to you? as to why that might be, turning to the final card, the high priestess, that's all about intuition, inner voice, paying attention to your feelings. maybe you're not dealing with some negative emotions and that is causing some drama or lack of completion in an area of your life involving other people paying attention to you.

i'll draw another card asking for advice on what to do next: the magician. fits with the high empress- get in touch with your intuition, your emotions, follow your instinct, use your magic, everything will be right as rain. good luck!
>>
>>22831451
eight of wands reversed- maybe you're taking this a bit too fast. the card indicates that maybe you should slow down and consider if you really want to get rid of it.
>>
>>22831475
whoops i didn't read the other people and see that somebody was also giving readings. seems like there's always enough people to go around. i'm tired anyway i'll just be here for another few minutes and then i'm going to go read and pass out.

reading a sweet book btw: Arthur Koestler, the Roots of ESP, he basically lays out the state of parapsychological research at the time of writing, which is like mid century i think

http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Arthur%20Koestler%20-%20The%20Roots%20of%20Coincidence.pdf
>>
>>22831425
General well being. Am i going to be alright?
>>
>>22831506
looks like an interesting read, thanks for sharing the link
>>
>>22831482
1st anon, thank you for the read. Got 2 reversed cup cards in a row, fits my current mindset well. Perhaps emotional stability will come from fantasizing

>>22831479
you too :)
>>
>>22831434
General love reading. Will I meet someone new?
>>
Going to offer some tarot reads of my own to further confuse whose queries are whose! Will do at least first 4 responses.
PLEASE INCLUDE:
>your gender and gender(s) of any other parties in query
>your current favorite color
>your current favorite animal
>(optional) picture of cute girl (2D or 3D)
>>
>>22831532
king of pentacles/coins: cautiously optimistic on this one. if you're already with someone, don't leave them quite yet, and don't jump at the first person to come along, but if you go about your goal in a measured way i think you'll find that you'll have good results.

good luck! it's a battlefield out there.
>>
File: 1558134635114.png (389 KB, 430x550)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>22831549
lol alright too many cooks in the kitchen, i'ma go read and pass out. ya'll have a good night!

pic of cute girl attached
>>
>>22831510
i wouldn't take medical advice from a tarot reader, i'll read on this anyway, but you should consider seeing a doctor if you're concerned about your health
seven of swords, five of pentacles rx, six of cups rx
there's probably nothing wrong with you, but again, if you're worried, go see a doctor. if you're not going to the doctor because you're uninsured or your copay is too high, planned parenthood does physicals and general healthcare stuff for pretty cheap
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/get-care/our-services/general-health-care
>>
>>22831549
Male
Yellow
Panther

Looking for a general, or a love/sex reading. Thanks!
>>
>>22831549
Male, male
Blue
Cats
Will my buddy's band be succesful?
>>
File: firefox_rdLoX2WorD.png (945 KB, 890x793)
945 KB
945 KB PNG
>>22831557
based, went right into my cute girl folder. Enjoy the readin and sleepin my friend

>>22831564
>general, or a love/sex reading
>hierophant - five of cups - five of pentacles
Looks rough in terms of both love and generalness. Some kind of problem with convention/society, some loss at school or work coming soon. Will cause you troubles in terms of resources; ill wealth or health. I'm sorry. I will do another just focused on love so we can grab some good news.
>king of wands - hermit - six of pents
Hmm. The first 2 solitary male figures could be more bad news. and 6 of pents in third position kind of mirrors the 5 of pents in last read. I'd say the spread is about masculinity/responsiblity. To have success in love and sex make sure you are comfortable being on your own and take responsibility for your (lack of or excess but most likely lack of) resources. Like, when this problem from the last read happens, reflect on it and clearly accept your role in it, will lead to greater success in love.
>>
>>22831604
your read makes sense considering I don't have a job at the moment. Thanks
>>
File: 1532248415913.jpg (79 KB, 960x960)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>22831549
Hi
Male and female
Black
Wolf
A love general reading, please.
Thanks
>>
>>22831570
>Will my buddy's band be succesful?
>queen of pentacles - ten of cups - the hanged man
Weird cards to see here. Like his band will be very sweet and caring haha. But yeah I think it's leaning towards positive, his band will be more successful than one would think, or maybe the read is about being successful with women? It's a weird spread. I'll look at next couple cards in deck
>9 of cups
Clear yes, band will be successful. There's still these strong hints of femininity and love and caring, and the hanged man weirdly here, but yes.
>>
>>22831549
Female
Yellow
Raccoon

Will I ever be truly happy again?
>>
>>22831634
Fucking dope! I love that guy and he's in a deeply loving relationship. Maybe that's the female energy?
>>
>>22831549
Male
Blue
Cat
Will I find love soon?
>>
File: Untitled2.png (156 KB, 341x195)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>22831616
Yeah that's definitely reflected in the cards! You're welcome

>>22831623
>love general
>knight of wands - the world - the moon
Powerful spread. World is always nice to see in a love read, and the two flanking cards are kind of opposites in my eyes, knight of wands is card of bold adventure and moon is card of primal fear.
Anyways, I think your love life is about to pick up in a fun and fiery way.
>Male and female
So you are asking about a specific someone correct? Even if not the read is basically the same. It's about to spark, and in the awesome way where it's fulfilling and meaningful and all that good stuff for both parties. Only problem is the final card. Kind of suggests deep problems in the future of what seems to be an awesome relationship, some kind of fear within one of you. My gut reaction is fear of commitment, but could be anything really. Just keep that in mind as you experience the goodness of the first 2 cards; take notice of any deep fears or unease. Minor nervousness nothing to worry about the knight is there to help you through that, what I mean is deeper scarier stuff. Hope this helps and feel free to show these cards to another reader cause I may have missed stuff, it is powerful spread.

>>22831651
Awesome feedback, love the energy haha. But yeah that is possible about his partner, but it's just odd to see that reflected in the spread. It could be that she plays a fairly large role in the band's successes, or just love and care in general will play a large role. Perhaps hanged man is cautioning; make sure not to separate too far from loved ones in pursuit of projects.
>>
File: pents-page.png (57 KB, 490x218)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>22831637
>Will I ever be truly happy again?
:(
>page of pentacles - six of wands - the magician
Yes, clear yes and I am not just saying that to try to cheer you up. 2 right cards especially are message of power and victory. 6 of wands is minor arcana version of the chariot, victory and conquest. Magician is tarot card 1, pure conscious power and action. I think the page of pents is the way to reach the right side of the spread; look for opportunities in physical world. Doesn't have to be major things he is just a page, just look for small opportunities for happiness outside of yourself in the real world.
>>
>>22831623
I am this anon
>>22831706
Thanks for the reading.
Yep, i want to ask to go out to a girl that i really like and i am having some doubts, but with your reading, i guess that everything will be ok.
Again thanks
>>
>>22831654
>Will I find love soon?
>temperance - queen of cups - the high priestess
I am going to assume you are straight for this read, since all 3 cards are women. It's a really cool spread, 2 very powerful major arcana flanking the queen of cups. I think you will find love, I'm just not sure how soon. In fact it looks like you need to be patient. Lots of patience in spread, lots of intuition and emotions. Look out for any woman who gives you classic butterflies, like you feel a bit silly talking to them. Pay special attention to EMOTIONAL crushes over physical ones. Trust your emotions and your intuition, this might sound kinda weird but try to think like a woman when dealing with women. I.e. if you were her, what would you want the guy to say? What would fit well emotionally between two people?
If you were looking for more specifics on the timing, it looks like at least a few months at the earliest. Temperance anon, temperance.
Also, if you are gay, that changes read A LOT so let me know in feedback and I will rewrite it. Actually looking at it again it doesn't change read that much, but I still would want to add some different thoughts.

>>22831787
You're very welcome, and I'd say FOR SURE ask her out!
>>
>>22831549
>male
>black
>tiger
How will my job hunting go?
>>
>>22831549
>How will my job hunting go?
>10 of pentacles - queen of wands - justice
hmmm. Sounds kind of generic/obvious but I think you will get out of it what you put into it. Like, more effort into the process will lead to a better job, or similar concepts. Chances are good of finding a job soon, there's stuff here about society and convention which is good in this type of read. But yeah, try to put in a good amount of effort into it to get the best results. Cover letters, good looking and speaking for interviews, etc. etc. I know all that sounds generic but its just what I see in the spread :')
I could ramble more to try to squeeze more out of it. 10 of pents great card here, card of resources and affluence within high functioning society. Awesome card here really, and in first position suggests job coming your way soon. Queen of wands is where the effort stuff starts to come in, she is energetic, cheerful, inward wand fire energy. And justice in third position enforces this idea that you should put those qualities into your job search to get the best job! Justice is card of cause and effect, and in 3rd position here is obvious nod to all this stuff about effort -> rewards.
>>
>>22831924
>>22831973
misreply if it wasn't obvious :D
>>
>>22831973
>>22831976
Thanks, sounds good.
>>
>>22831549
Green
Hare

How's my next gf gonna be like
>>
Trading tarot readings!
>>
>>22832208
That's pretty interesting.
>>
>>22832208
I'll trade with you. Query? Mine is, should I buy this to indulge in this kink? What will happen? Will my relationship suffer?
>>
>>22832208
would love to trade, would like to know about internet friends in general
>>
>>22832215
Sure, will read now.

My query: I made a new friend. Is this person sincere and trustworthy? Any additional info on the friendship would be good thanks.
>>
>>22832220
Sure, what would you like to know about them internet friends? I'm afraid the generality of your query is a bit too general.
>>
>>22832220
>>22832224
woah do you think this is us?

>>22832229
haha ok I would like to know "would pursuing internet friendship(s) be beneficial to my life?" I see your query, and find it relevant to my life, starting now-ish :)
>>
>>22832215
Should you indulge? The cards tell you that you have a lot to lose. You have built up a lot of stability slowly through much work and sweat. You must think responsibly and how your actions may affect your and a hard-won foundation in the future and long term. (King of pentacles)
What will happen, it will be great at first. You'll feel bliss, happiness, like nothing can go wrong. However, arguments will begin to permeate your relationship. Arguments without a definite resolution, but defeated egos and hurt feelings. This will drag out, the bliss will still be there, but you would have lost your taste for it.
(4 wands, 5 swords, 4 cups)
>>
>>22832237
If this is us, it would be both hilarious and mortifying hahaha. REVEAL YOURSELF!
>>
>>22832224
>page of swords, ace of cups, the sun rx, justice, five of cups rx, the moon, the chariot, six of wands, knight of cups rx

This friendship... is complicated. There are a lot of weird feelings going on in this person's head. They're feeling hurt from the past, and are hoping that this new friendship with you will help them bury their past hurts. In this friendship, there will be some conflict, but not really conflict out of anger. Conflict out of hurt. Your new friend is insecure, and doesn't know if this new friendship is a good idea, but it doesn't seem like they have any sinister intentions. They just want someone to laugh with, someone they can feel as if has their back. They might not be entirely on the same wavelength as you, and there will be some disagreements, but again, not out of malice. Just out of misaligned interests.

Overall, I wouldn't expect sunshines and rainbows out of this friendship. It's not going to be the most positive one, but it's not going to be the worst thing you've ever experienced either. I wouldn't get your hopes too high for being super buddy-buddy with this guy.

Good luck.
>>
>>22832224
>new friend, is this person sincere and trustworthy? Any additional info?
>four of wands - queen of swords - strength
Yes, sincerity big yes, trustworthy big yes. Additional info is generic but here, relationship beneficial to both parties. New friend is the right side of the spread I think, providing strength to both of you. Left side is clear message of harmony and direct honest communication.

>>22832254
Are you doing 2 reads at once? One outside of the thread?
>>
>>22832262
Nope, I'm only in this thread right now. If you think you know who I am... What's my gender and race?
>>
>>22832274
Nope its not you then, plus I may just be retarded since my read so different from the other guys :D
>>22832261
>>
>>22832287
Oic, yea, now I'm not too sure about which reading I should go with haha.
Reading yours now
>>
>>22832294
absorb them both my friend they are both from the universe
>>
>>22832287
Ok, it looks like you have had disappointments in friendships that really broke your heart. You're still healing, and doing a great job at it. There is inner conflict, like you feel like giving in to anger and cynicism, but you know better than that. Making internet friends will help with your transition, but the cards warn you not to get overly invested. They encourage you to put yourself out there in meatspace and put down roots, get dirty and physical. Perhaps online interactions will only do so much for your growth. If it becomes too much of a crutch, you'll think you're incapable of traditional ways of making friends.

That said, I don't mind being your internet friend :)

3 swords, strength, Devil, Death, King pents
>>
>>22832320
Love that sentiment.
>>
>>22832325
scary cards and scarily accurate read.
>you'll think you're incapable of traditional ways of making friends
This is one of my biggest problems and my biggest fears, have had fairly severe social anxiety for the past 4-5 years. Internet helps but also hurts! Thank you so much for the read.
>That said, I don't mind being your internet friend :)
sh-should I leave my discord
>>
>>22832346
Aww thank you! Hope it helps :) Yes please, leave that discord. I relate to your situation more than you think.
>>
>>22832353
FeelsOkayMan#6233
and the read for sure helps a lot!
>>
Air query.
Male
Scorpio
Which path should I choose to become most powerful?
>>
Someone pull me 3 cards?
>>
New Thread?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.