[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: anon.jpg (178 KB, 1200x794)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
This is an open letter to Anonymous and the lame Israeli, Russian, and American agents are opposed to all freedom and liberty.

I remember a time when 4chan wasn't controlled by the Government and wasn't a forum for political hatred. There was a time there weren't a dozen school shootings a year.

I'm going to assert that the United States Government, the State of Israel, and the Russian Federation; possibly others are using 4chan unlawfully to manipulate the young men of the internet.

After the Occupy Wall Street and Anonymous movement the Federal Government of the United States saw what a great threat this website was to their power. Afterwards this website and others became a forum for hatred and vitriolic politics that did not exist before.

I think that the Government murdered a lot of the original anons, imprisoned a lot of the original anons, drove a lot of the original anons crazy, or hired a few of the original anons.

It's apart of a larger trend to destroy the United States Constitution, freedom of speech and conscious, the second amendment and liberty in general.
>>
File: 1556868212442.jpg (31 KB, 640x560)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
It's all as it should be
This is the future you chose
Don't come crying for referee
After you beat him up in the locker rooms
>>
Freedom and liberty are just opportunities to do the wrong thing and the new world order is the best thing that could possibly happen, alternatively.

Who knows, Anon, you just have to roll with the punches and stick with it. Maybe exposing us to all of the insanity and hatred of the world is actually good for us. Helps us to build our own school of ethics, instead of just subscribing to whatever is being spouted nearby.
>>
>>22678962
The new world order twisted the instructions given to them and made a mad world, they will be punished accordingly for their failures and their treason to the covenant
Only school of ethics you need has been glaring you in the face from the beginning of oral tradition, golden rule is not that hard to understand if you really want to understand it and if you knew its roots you wouldn't have to doubt it
They trusted that with this knowledge the self wouldn't punish the self, how little they truly knew of the self
>>
>>22678962
>Freedom and liberty are just opportunities to do the wrong thing and the new world order is the best thing that could possibly happen, alternatively.

Something called a Libertarian Police State comes to mind. There are those who would say that this is a Libertarian Police State, in the United States. But it's not.

If you legalize a lot of currently illegal behavior and increase penalties for certain other crimes. Then you have the Libertarian Police State. It's not that simple but on the other hand it's that simple.
>>
>>22678948
>4chan Where Nothing Should Be Taken Seriously

you might be a fake joke but i'm not. and how dare you tell anyone what to take seriously.

my god what even are you but raging megalomania.

>>22678948
>I'm going to assert that the United States Government, the State of Israel, and the Russian Federation; possibly others are using 4chan unlawfully to manipulate the young men of the internet.

American rednecks do that just fine and have been for years.

go away. people like you start stupid conspiracies when you have absolutely no proof.
>>
File: chart.png (108 KB, 1190x710)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>22678974
>how dare you tell anyone what to take >seriously.my god what even are you but raging megalomania.

Who are the fuck are you?

I bet you're a nosy Neo-Liberal who thinks they're advancing personal freedom and making the world safer for everyone by taking
our guns and smart phones away one stroke of the pen at a time.
>>
Where we are going we don't need eyes to see
>>
>>22678969
Any school of ethics is inherently built on a foundation of metaphysics. I won't argue that modern physics is anything but a conspiracy to suppress information, but the NWO has their reasons. >>Humans can't be trusted to know the true nature of reality, else they may use it to construct a literal doomsday device.

The humans are afraid of each other, so something as simple as the mass and angular momentum of the electron must be hidden from them at all costs.

How can they be expected to act ethically when they don't have a correct metaphysical model?
>>
>>22678948
I agree with a lot of what you're saying here.
>>
>>22679015
>humans can't be trusted to know the true nature of reality
And the eyes can? don't make me laugh, look at what they've done with the knowledge they were given and how quickly they discarded their responsibility when the opportunity to twist a rusted knife on someones back presented itself
When they are made to understand the golden rule at its core there will be no room for malice, they will trash and scream but they will see the true nature of the self and reality, this is the future the eyes chose and they have only themselves to blame
Corruption has spread to their halls, the faithful have nothing to fear, the traitors have nothing to await for they will get that which they so coveted
>>
>>22679022
I admit they suck at engineering and they lack imagination. By now I would have expected them to solve a few more serious issues, and I'm sure they have been coached on how to do it, but they are bound to operate within the confines of "known physics." You forget that there are many who would use a fusion reactor as a mass driver for a relativistic kill missile, or a light source for a directed energy weapon. The cost to human life would be unacceptable to say the least.
>>
>>22679042
Thank you, your reply has been most informative, poor little eyes and here i have been calling them traitors when their jars have been removed from here, no wonder they haven't contacted me in any shape or form
I have to apologize to them when i meet them the next, this makes things a lot easier
>>
Babies babble on, they lookin' for excuses
Game for the buzzer who kicked it to the mooses
Lame as a brain, could be, golly gee
If you see a shrink he'll charge you a fee
If you see me ya see the fee is nothing
Fee will be for patience, all backs no fronting
What is a party if it doesn't really rock?
What is a poet? All balls, no cock
What is a war if it doesn't have a general?
>>
This entire thread is gay demoralizing bullshit.
>>
File: bees4.jpg (250 KB, 1280x720)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>22678969
>punished accordingly for their failures and their treason to the covenant

What covenant? Punished by who?

>>22679015
> I won't argue that modern physics is anything but a conspiracy to suppress information

They have so much research that they've done and how much potential technology that could be applied to mainstream consumer and industrial technology it's ridiculous. They do suppress the information, but modern physics is not the problem.

Mainstream physics is the problem.

>>22679042
>I admit they suck at engineering and they lack imagination

I'd consider them insects. They are very good workers. However they are not good inventing and creating. However if you create a system or a concept they can create a redundant system very effectively.

I've noticed Archons in all spheres and sectors of government and the economy. They are in every community and are in every ethnic group.
>>
>>22679063
Covenant of the self, by the self
When the left arm strikes the right
The head chews them both
When the eyes lie
The blind shall see
>>
>>22679063
Clarification, I use "modern physics" as a colloquial term which refers to general relativity, quantum mechanics and quantum field theory, which can also be called mainstream physics. I agree/

The better you are at abstract reasoning, the worse you get at applied technical labor, and vice versa. The unimaginative hordes who mindlessly gobble their daily spoonfeeding of baseless dribble are merely those unfortunate souls to have the unlucky disposition of being a subservient drone.

It has more to do with distribution of brain mass and certain environmental factors, and less to do with ayys or "Archons" or whatever.
>>
File: mybrainrightnow.jpg (430 KB, 990x661)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>22679080
>Clarification, I use "modern physics" as a colloquial term which refers to general relativity, quantum mechanics and quantum field theory, which can also be called mainstream physics

Unfortunately my mind is so addled and afflicted that I couldn't truly articulate the necessary correlations and theories needed to state how modern physics confirms the existence of God, gods, demi-gods, ghosts, apparitions, magic, metaphysics, and etc. However I'm sure there is someone that could.
>>
>>22679107
Nothing tortures the soul like unfinished business. The mind is like a farmer who cultivates his crop until harvest, if he fails to do his work, then he may lose his crop and fall into despair. Till the soil, fertilize it, seed it, water it, and worship it. Be as a loving caretaker and nurture each seed planted in the mind, for it will grow tall enough one day to give you shelter. With faith and compassion, I offer this wisdom to you. Let it serve you as it has served me.
>>
>>22678948
>original anons
Well, I'm here. I honestly don't know why I'm still here. I've been coming here since 2008.
>>
>>22679118
Thank you for contributing.
>>
>>22678948
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLMrFiVdVYs
>>
>>22679138
>Charlie Mason?
Yeah okay.
>>
>>22678948
That is not true. I just wish there were a religion with a law system that counteracted the promiscuity and vapid materialism of Western imperialist culture. I would fight a war for such a religion. Behead journalists for them. That would be good and I think heartening to everybody to participate in such a cause.
>>
>>22679141
>>22679138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zq16ENdSVw

I'm not going to even listen to that madman's song. But one thing is you're clearly a spook.
>>
File: whysoserious.jpg (13 KB, 278x181)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>22679147
>>
>>22679146
god damn glow niggers get the fuck out
>>
>>22679146
>I just wish there were a religion with a law system that counteracted the promiscuity and vapid materialism of Western imperialist culture

You're never going to get rid of it. They have gay prostitution in Pakistan a country with Sharia courts. They have trannies in Iran. The Nazi's are known degenerates. Rome had haruspicy, prostitution, and temple prostitutes.
>>
>>22679151
>disgusting Fed who belongs in ADX Florence or the Hague.
>>
>>22679155
>>
File: bane.jpg (340 KB, 740x672)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>22679158
I hate whoever you are.
>>
>>22679239
You and me both.
>>
>It'll be extremely painful.
>>
>>22679119
Anything useful/important you have leaned during your stay?
>>
>>22679254
Yeah. Get out while you can. But most people learn this in time.
>>
>>22679290
>Get out while you can.
remember you're here forever
>>
>>22678948
The internet is under so much censorship and surveillance now, that it is not even worth to use anymore.
There is no more anonymous.
The few, who are left, are too scared to do anything.
I think, that you have no idea, how far surveillance technology have advanced and developed.
At least pr0n is still free for whoever wants and young females can still cam whore for tokens and stuff.
I dunno, so much good could have been done with world wide web.
But as with everything, things can be used for both, the good and the bad. Like electricity - can be used for illumination or for execution of living beings, like Edison demonstrated.
>>
>>22679254
I learned a community can fall to pieces in less than 10 years.
>>
>anonymous

Anyone stupid enough to take anything besides an idea here seriously and try to mobilize a force deserves the absolute dick they're going to get regardless of how evil the gov is.

Also, you named 3 governments with 2 who dont really work together and a 3 way battle in essence. So fuck you I dont need some neckbeard maskettas fighting the government also when theres already peace and you're just failing because you seek to excel in a system you clearly dont understand.

If I let anonymous take over, who gets to be leader? I'd like to nominate myself, I'm trustworthy and my mask was pricey from Ebay.

I'm suspicious of masked people
>>
>>22679334
>I learned a community can fall to pieces in less than 10 years.

Too bad I discovered /x/ far too long after I first started coming here.
>>
File: Sudan-meroe.jpg (206 KB, 750x489)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>22679354
>already peace and you're just failing because you seek to excel in a system you clearly dont understand.

Literal Institutionalized Satanism?
>>
>>22678948
So if the govt controls 4chan, now where do I go?
>>
File: pyramidtwo.jpg (77 KB, 720x823)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>22679361
>>22679354
Yeah Pyramids on the Money
The Pyramid Scheme Economy
The Pyramid Scheme Government
The Pyramid Scheme Social Hierarchy
The Pyramid Scheme

>Take a necropolis build by ancient nigros, and build a society around it.
>>
File: electricity.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>22679363
>So if the govt controls 4chan, now where do I go?

If I have to tell you then you don't need to know.
>>
File: outside.jpg (545 KB, 900x1200)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>22679363
>Outside
>>
>>22679363
Nowhere on the internet. I can say that much.
>>
Ok heres my gripe
The system itself exists and kind of has existed for a few hundred years in many iterations.

It is the PEOPLE or lack thereof that seek to control it. You present yourself as an enemy of the state and thus create a reaction of oppression. What do you seek to accomplish?

Are you not free still already? You have a computer that connects to the internet, internet is pretty goddamn cheap in America. Food, food is pretty goddamn cheap in america. Rent? As long as you dont live in some metropolitan social nest rent should be affordable and you live within your means.

Let's be honest here, you're miserable and seek other miserable people to reaffirm your basis thst everyone else is wrong. You're once again socializing, you're just picking a contrary side to that which works (but is corrupt or I'll gained). If you avoid your "friends", avoid social media, eat and be merry you'll be much happier instantly. Try a day without the internet today.

The sun still shines, it still rains, trees grow, theres still people in the places you go. I dont see what you want to accomplish, that cant already be done.

You can even acquire debt to overstate your means, a gamble of what could be...its not fair but it's there.

Life is simple, what were you promised when you were born in life. From my point of view, I have many friends but none that close. I see people during the day at the things I do. I have hobbies I can do that I enjoy myself, how can you be happy or be liked if you're not able to be happy alone with yourself and thoughts.

Why are you unhappy at that base level?
>>
>>22679391
>Nowhere on the internet. I can say that much.
You need to be tortured.
>>
>>22678974
Oh no
>>
>>22679055
You’re naive
>>
File: pyramid.jpg (119 KB, 960x768)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>22679402
>Why are you unhappy at that base level?
Because none of what you wrote is really true.
>>
>>22679402
You’re gross
>>
>>22678948
>>799866685
>>
>>22678948

cnn.com/2019/05/15/us/anti-semitic-searches-pittsburgh-poway-shootings-soh/index.html

CNN video talking about 4ch+8ch trying to say "hate speech" (not a legal term in the US) radicalized anti-semetic shootings.

SUCH Bullshit. It's like the most basic fucking concept - FREE SPEECH. You get to say whatever the fuck you want, no matter who it offends.
>>
>unlawfully
that’s where you missed the fine print
>>
>>22678948

"The NTIA study investigated speech that fostered a climate of hatred and prejudice in which hate crimes may occur.[18] The study failed to link telecommunication to hate crimes, but did find that "individuals have used telecommunications to disseminate messages of hate and bigotry to a wide audience." Its recommendation was that the best way to fight hate speech was through additional speech promoting tolerance, as opposed to government regulation."
>>
File: yuan.jpg (1.13 MB, 3100x2159)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>22679436
>that’s where you missed the fine print
Ever watch that film Looper.
Basically that's the future.
Don't even try to fucking blame me.
>>
File: yuan.jpg (309 KB, 1320x742)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>22679459
>"The NTIA study investigated speech that fostered a climate of hatred and prejudice in which hate crimes may occur.[18] The study failed to link telecommunication to hate crimes, but did find that "individuals have used telecommunications to disseminate messages of hate and bigotry to a wide audience." Its recommendation was that the best way to fight hate speech was through additional speech promoting tolerance, as opposed to government regulation."

Seems like somebody intelligent showed up.

pictures of more currency
>>
>>22678948
>4chan wasn't controlled by the Government
>>
>>22679486
Moot dropped out of College.
Web Domains weren't that expensive back then.
>>
>>22679486
>>22679502
Also PRISM didn't exist.
>>
>>22679412
Ok dude

Why are you you, and who came before you. What shackles you on a day to day basis, and why. How can anyone influence your mind, just stop using the things that do and separate yourself or isolate yourself from "reality".

Outside is the wilderness, inside is the home. You choose your posions and if something doesnt work then dont do it, be stubborn and find out why it's not and what you can change (mind/body/soul) or anything else because incant tell you what to do.

It's not terrible, life is what you make of it. How can an illuminati council or pyramid of power hold any power over someone who doesnt participate in the structure that seeks to receive power you give it. The people have power not the system.

They hide in castles and fortresses, but all the people around them are the ones that empower it. What's your price?
>>
File: thedollar.jpg (91 KB, 640x350)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>22679515
>What shackles you on a day to day basis, and why
>>
File: stars.jpg (81 KB, 500x600)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>22679521
>>
>>22679521
>>22679523
>>
>>22678948
Pumped Up Kicks is the reason school shootings have skyrocketed, OP.
>>
>>22679502
>>22679511
i'm not saying he was a gobbleman I'm saying the platform at its inception was perfect for string pulling.
as for the prism comment. bruh, the internet was made by the dod.
>>
>>22679521
>MONEYYYYYY

Ok so what are.you buying with money that you absolutely need oh based one.

Food, pick a hobby with low initial cost and investment or a value that holds across and doesnt degrade, rent, internet, phone, travel, hydro, electric, supplies.

What else am I missing here, I also ask what your spiritual philosophy is since we're here on /x/. I mean, we know theres occult general and satanism etc and we know "evil" runs this world so thst must mean God exists no?
>>
File: 1553953519003.jpg (32 KB, 480x600)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>22679531
Good point but it was very difficult to monitor.

>>22679532
>Ok so what are.you buying with money that you absolutely need oh based one.
>Food, pick a hobby with low initial cost and investment or a value that holds across and doesnt degrade, rent, internet, phone, travel, hydro, electric, supplies.
>hydro
>What else am I missing here, I also ask what your spiritual philosophy is since we're here on /x/. I mean, we know theres occult general and satanism etc and we know "evil" runs this world so thst must mean God exists no?

I'm a pseudo-nihilist.
I'm pseudo-agnostic.
I want to believe.

Also the preeminent Illuminati Symbol is a damn tomb and it's apart of a damn necropolis built by ancient negros.
>>
File: 1557445641899.jpg (155 KB, 1280x853)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>22679546
>damn hydro, just say electricity next time
>>
>>22679532
That's not a cheap list. Food, rent, electric, supplies are necessities. Lifetime necessities. Unfortunately, that means you need to have some constant supply of money coming in, or else you're fucked.

Yes, being born in the US is like winning the lottery. Starving children in africa, crucifixions in saudi arabia (seriously, right around easter too. 2,000 years, and we're still crucifying people, what hope do we have...), etc.
>>
>>22679530
school shootings skyrocketed for an entirely different reason and what I am going to write is all theoretical but there is indeed a link.
lets do a quick frequency analysis on all the shooters background.
lanzas parents were wallstreet.
james holmes parent was a fico scientist.
eliot rodgers parents were hollywood.
harris' dad was ex-military.
would it be safe to say they were targeted by a terrorist organization?
>>
>>22679565
>

Americans coping the 4channel thread.
>>
>>22679402
Because a tree still grows on one side of the planet does not mean the lack of trees in another is not an issue. It is possible for good and bad to coexist in a society. The good and the easy are what keep the unassuming and obedient among us happy. I agree that there are still many thing to be happy about in our world, but those are are super surface level things. The food is cheap due to underpaid labour in 3rd world countries, rent is cheap because there's little to do in small towns, and often very few job opportunities besides general labour. There's a good and a bad side to everything. I don't believe however we should be okay with giving up our personal liberties and freedoms for the sake of that surface level happiness that harms others. It's possible to do things differently, but fear mongering has forced people to give up so much of their liberty and freedom. That is something I don't think we should be okay with.
>>
>>22679565
>Yes being born in America is like winning the lottery

And yet you're on 4chan complaining and I'm literally telling you there is a God. Things will be ok, be honest with yourself and why you are what you are, act accordingly to that and respect that others are what they are and are tryin, etc.

Or dont its whatever I dont care
>>
File: reincarnationdix.jpg (162 KB, 759x1024)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>22679565
<Yes, being born in the US is like winning the lottery. Starving children in africa, crucifixions in saudi arabia (seriously, right around easter too. 2,000 years, and we're still crucifying people, what hope do we have...), etc.

The shit of it is you're probably one of five of those billions of other people. Imagine dying and coming back as a starving Indian child only to be reborn as a starving African child with AIDS and malaria, only to be reborn as an attractive Eastern European gay male who goes to University only to be kidnapped and killed by wealthy Arabs. All because you're were some edgy Midwestern Anon who didn't care about shit and didn't believe in shit.
>>
File: trailertrash.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>22679565
>Yes, being born in the US is like winning the lottery.

Also Detroit, any inner city. Or being born as trailer trash.
>>
>>22679598
God that's cheap easy bait ain't it?

For the record all places have shit and good things and as long as you learn to live your life and do great shit with it you will be fine.
>>
>>22679598
>>22679603

Where did I say I didn't care about anything?? All I said was that you have to work in order to get money, to pay for rent, food, supplies, electricity. To whoever was trying to make the point that this is cheap and easy, and I guess not worth worrying about?

As I said, yes things are so horrible in the majority of the rest of the world. Talking about god, what exactly is your answer to the fact that a starving indian child could be reborn as a starving aftrican child with super aids? And how much longer will it take humanity to at least stop crucifying people?
>>
>>22679605
>God that's cheap easy bait ain't it?
Yeah I mean I'm pretty sure The Lord and evil space Tiamat or whatever have an intelligence that far exceeds my own.

Imagine just being a piece of shit half-jew half-negro with a rich Jewish mom who is a Dentist and having a half-negro dad who is Cop or someshit. They raise you to be pretentious or someshit. You look down on other people but you got raised Christian despite your mom being a Jew, only because her parents disowned her. They bring you up to believe in the American Flag and shit.

Then you say go to Iraq, and you don't get shot but you come back and you can't adjust. You have mental problems and you get on drugs. Nobody should give a shit about you because you enjoyed killing Iraqi's and Muslims. Because they're bad people.

Then you die somehow and you get reborn in Iraq in 1985. Some how you end up curb stomping yourself in the streets of Fallujah. Because you're the bomb maker.

Next time the Demiurge makes you come back as a sweet European piece of ass you is enslaved by Saudis or Emratis or some shit.
>>
>>22679598
>>22679621

And I'm not complaining, just thinking and discussing.
>>
File: LONELY.png (218 KB, 503x417)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>22678948
>4chan's userbase grows up and becomes distant from the happy naive edgelords they were.
>changes the site culture as a result
>"it's all because of the govment, man!"

you don't remember shit. the half decent people on 4chan left simply because they got a life to live, while you see the autists and undesirables remain to fester on this site.
>>
File: 1553268343116.jpg (194 KB, 1845x353)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>22679625
Seems like you just fucked someone up and can't stop on your own.
>>
>>22679625
lol, what are you even saying?

And how does one curb stomp themselves?
>>
>>22679634
If they usurp your identity and do it.

Easy as fuck.
>>
File: 1556592143345.jpg (155 KB, 1197x898)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>22679621
>All I said was that you have to work in order to get money

I got my first job in High School. Like most High Schoolers I wasn't very good at it.

I bought this shitty laptop off of Ebay with my hard earned money.

>>22679632
>Seems like you just fucked someone up and can't stop on your own.

I wana curb stomp this Algerian I used to work with.

>>22679634
>And how does one curb stomp themselves?

Basically pray to Satan, once.
>>
File: annunaki.jpg (360 KB, 760x1083)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>22679637
>>22679639
>If they usurp your identity and do it.

This is a good way to put it. Invading Iraq was a huge mistake.
>>
>>22679639
I can't help but notice you dropped the J thing.

Do I have to feel honored?
>>
File: ziggaurat.jpg (74 KB, 1000x810)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>22679647
>I can't help but notice you dropped the J thing
>Do I have to feel honored?

Maybe idk lets watch both Blade Runners together, and porn of your choice. After a coffee date.
>>
>>22679639
ok.... So what's your point about your high school job?
>>
>>22679671
>ok.... So what's your point about your high school job

Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>22679691
Who the fuck am I? Who the fuck are you? Where am we? WHO FUCK ARE THE YOU
>>
>>22679750
>WHO FUCK ARE THE YOU
somebody on the internet
minding their own business
who the fuck are you?
>>
File deleted.
>>22679575
pls redis
>>
the pro republican bot networks flooded b with porn so we would all move to pol
>>
>>22678948
>There was a time there weren't a dozen school shootings a year

But there was, they just weren't reported on as much.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

Due to that one error, I haven't even bothered to read the rest of the post.
>>
>>22679631
Best post thread/
>>
File: 4chanLUV.jpg (170 KB, 1082x1245)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>22678948
>4chan Where Nothing Should Be
this isn't 4chan
>>
>>22679119
Holy crap would I like to pick your brain.

Even if you're lying about everything, I'll still be able to gleen another piece to a puzzle I'm working on.

For instance, you ever read other people's post's that make you stop and remember what it was like before you found 4chan?
>>
>>22678948
>4chan (including 4cahnnel (implied assumption on my part)) Where Nothing Should Be Taken Seriously

Now considering your posting on said 4chan (4channel included right?) it should come as no surprise I'm not taking your post seriously either.

But in my case that was already going to happen anyways since I don't take anything seriously. 4chan or not.

However I'm well aware other folks don't "see things" the same way I do.

And I think I might get where you're going with this.

So I'll play along and see what happens.

:D

>Behind the scenes shenanigans

If you think the changes on the internet are drastic.

Do you have the 1st hand memories to compare the changes in whatever Civilization your are part of since the internet became a thing?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.