[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

This is not a /pol/ joke. Recently, I have realized I only dream of people with black hands. I mean pitch black, like in this picture, but somewhat more reflecting. I have pretty regular dreams, a weird nightmare sometimes, but nothing exaggerated.
Still, I've just realized every human being I dream has their hands painted black. I think it has always been like this, but since I have noticed it, more and more "characters" in my dreams have begun to insistently show me their forearms.
This has been going on for about ten nights by now. I do not know what to do.
>>
10 nights? Holy shit that sucks,something must of started it though right? The fuck did you do OP?
>>
>>22678905
Nothing. As I said, I have "seen" this detail just two weeks ago, and a few days after all "Dream NPCs" (idk what to call them) started showing me their hands and forearms while the dream regularly went on.
Like, I'm dreaming of running, going to Uni, meeting friends, regular stuff. But all hands are black. The problem is, that I think it's been like that forever, and I just noticed it now. I don't know if this is just a trick of the mind, but this is starting to freak me out a bit
>>
>>22678919
(OP here) Also I know that this place is more suited for succubus jokes and conspiracy roleplay, but I do not know anywhere else to ask.
>>
>>22678863
just become an alcoholic lmao
fuck dreams
>>
>>22678863
>spooks
u want to fuck niggers u niggetlove
>>
>>22678928
But I don't drink. I do not take drugs or smoke either. If it had been just a couple night I would have gladly said "lol, fuck dreams", but this is getting more and more present every night.
>>
>>22678931
i meant if you sleep drunk they won't be a problem
>>
>>22678930
There are barely black people where I live, and while I do not consider myself much of a racist, I would not fuck one.
As I said, this is not a pol joke. The black on their hands is not the brown-yellow tint you see on human skin: it is fucking oil black. Like, cartoonishly black, and sometimes lucid and reflecting. If it weren't as soft as human skin (I have touched it), you would think it is some shiny bug's chitin exoskeleton.
>>
>>22678934
Yeah, thanks, descending into addiction is something I would like to avoid.
>>
Nobody has ever had similar experiences?
>>
>>22678863
Someone you know may be dead. They may be trying to tell you.
>Be me having black hand dreams.
>Dead friend lying dead for 3 days.
>Oh shit.
>>
>>22678997
What? Who was lying about his death?
>>
>>22678863
They want to touch you OP
>>
>>22679091
I am afraid they do. I have touched them, but never let them grab me, but I am not always that lucid while dreaming, so it is a matter of time.
>>
>>22678863

oh shit OP don't let them etheric niggerlimbs take you away
also >>22678997 may be correct. Somebody you know is dead.
>>
>>22678863
I had that dream too, but I can't remember if anything special happened.
>>
>>22679168
Is there somewhere I could read about this?

>>22679201
My problem is that it is recurring too much
>>
>>22678863
lol, the fact that you have to preface with "not a /pol/ joke, shows how embroiled in this "racism" bullshit narrative you're in. What a massive faggot, get your head out of the gutter you filthy degenerate.
>>
>>22679212
I just recognize that my issue could be easily interpreted as another "lmao, there are jews in my closet" thread. Perhaps I've been to anxious about that, but anxious pretty much describes my line of thoughts about my dreams at this point.
>>
>>22679206
I remember interpret it in this way: I had to avoid involving in some problems about dishonesty, I don't know if in other countries is used the expression "dark hand", wich is related too robbery o corruption.
>>
>>22678863
Dreams are molded by your expectations, I can't explain why there were people with black hands in the first place, but it makes sense that once you noticed it and focused on it, you begun seeing more and more of it.
>>
File: 685574_toys_512x512.jpg (68 KB, 512x512)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>22678863
Ayy sisters
>>
>>22678976
Yeah I have a lot of hands like that in my dreams, and faces made of billowing black smoke as well. Don't know what it mean, if anything.
>>
>>22679296
Other than black hands, had a sleep paralysis with a pair of white hands making funny movements years ago.
it was hilarious and scary at the same time.
>>
>>22679009
is this another grammar correcting thing? because i speak pa dutch and shit comes out prepostional and backward so deal
otherwise, noone lied, i just didn't know,
>>
>>22679581
That's bullshit, it's obvious the narrative was more beneficial if you lied.
>>
>>22679581
No, OP here, I am sorry, English is not my first language either. I am currently asking around for deaths I have not been informed of, but as you can imagine it is not the easiest question to ask.
>>
>>22679317
I do not suffer from sleep paralysis. My dreams are normal, it's just people hands.
>>
>>22679661
That's because you are a laptop cam thingie and can only see the hands of people while they type.

>To subtle for you
>>
>>22679168
This dude knows.
Do Not touch the hands.
>>
>>22679666
Deep.
>>
>>22679661
Stay away from the left hand path!
stick to Christianity or Santeria/steroid version
>>
Reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE8bNm6PMbM
>>
>>22679726
>They can't even know why they have to avoid that path.

And this kids happens if they block me from pol, explaining this crap was my job.
>>
>>22678976
I don’t remember what dream hands look like but every humanoid phantom I have visions of is wearing black latex gloves. When I have hallucinations of seeing a hand in the real world it’s always black too as if covered by latex or paint.
>>
>>22678905
>something must of
>must of
>of
>of
Is this a way to spread curses?
>>
>>22679818
u probs shood lirn inglis
>>
>>22679743
Latex or paint is a good approximation of what I see, but they are less smooth than latex. I can still distinguish their knuckles and palm lines
>>
>>22679887
Come to think of it they're more detailed than normal latex would allow when I see them too.
>>
>>22678863
When I first did mushrooms I hallucinated I had black arms and hands like that
>>
>>22678863
Oh shit nigga you gonna shoot some bitch and start a world war
>>
>>22678976
I have had recurring dreams but not what you are describing. If you have something recurring in every dream, that’s significant. Your subconscious is trying to tell you something but I don’t know what.
>>
>>22679743
that’s my fetish now thanks
>>
File: hatebetterhashtag.jpg (92 KB, 1200x1600)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>22678863
interesting
>>
>>22679689
0p
>>
>>22678976
When I dream I move around normally but I can't see my arms or legs so everything seems to get moved around by psychokinesis
I remember vividly crossing monkeybars without arms, or picking up a phone without hands.
>>
>>22683323
one time I was trying to drive a car but I realized that my hands were missing so I crashed the car
>>
op maybe check out cutscenes near the end of the game prey, most specifically the nullwave cutscenes, not sure but might be of use
>>
File: 3456543.png (354 KB, 698x520)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
>>22679732
i was just about to mention this.
david lynch has always been a master of subtly including spiritual/paranormal stuff in very deep ways. the scene on the plane with tammy, he says the ring finger on the left hand is the 'spiritual mound' relating to his code phrase with cooper, in which the doppelganger said "it's yrev very good to ...". this has basis in reality, but it's not very well known. but even at face value, the left hand, strictly in terms of physiology and not 'hand paths' is the side of the heart, relating to the spiritual.

>>22678863
is there any chance that their left ring finger is extended like this OP?
is there any chance that their left ring fingers are
>>
>>22678863
You probably over heard Mexicans talking about "la Mano peluda"
>>
File: serveimage(3).jpg (59 KB, 600x969)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>
>>22683961
>>22678863
Op?
They are trying to get you to see correctly. Those people are not wearing physical bodies like the surface people. I'm not joking. You need to develop your ability to see accurately. If they are openly trying to get your attention you are already pretty far into to absorption technologies. It starts with an event that is such a big deal that they copied it in the movie "the matrix". You know the scene after he takes the pill? You've already done that part. They are trying to invite you into their world. Don't worry, you don't have to leave your body permanently; just at night. Again, not even joking.

https://youtu.be/QQFxcGwtEBY

CIA made this when they were studying it.

Coraline
Nightmare before Christmas

They know the reality is beyond the normies.
You are capable of seeing more of reality now. Similar to normal remote viewing but very substantive platform.
What you do from here is up to you.
>>
>>22683961
>>22683991
>>22678863
Geographically, where are you? They had a war where I'm at and the subterranean activity stopped.
>>
>>22683961
>>22683991
>>22683997
These are all me.
>>
>>22678997
>>>22678863 (OP)
>Someone you know may be dead. They may be trying to tell you.
>>Be me having black hand dreams.
>>Dead friend lying dead for 3 days.
>>Oh shit.
Ohh fuckkk . It's allright it's ok , drill Sargent will be there!
>>
Salam'Alaikum
Be aware of the people around you and yourself. Maybe the deeds your hands put forth aren't as white as you thought

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.