[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Hey guys i'm from mexico and we have this building hangin' around the outskirts of the city, it's supposed to be an old mannequin factory, and also one of those haunted places that a lot us liked to explore as teens and shit, cause people think it's a place of satanic worshipping due to the fact that it has two huge fucking hexagrams on the 2nd floor (which i know have nothing to do with satanism but everyone mistakes for a pentagram) So has anybody seen anything like it, what do you think it's for?
>>
>>22678585
Which state and city or town is this? Why don't you talk to the property office?
>>
Looks like the old Mexican Jewish headquarters. Take a medal detector and I bet you'll find some old shekels in the ground. Anyone ever climb to the top?
>>
>>22678585
they probably did satanic shit there because that is the seal of solomon
>>
>>22678585
It could be some type of opening for ventilation from a machine, considering the opening above it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.