[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: lovers.jpg (131 KB, 937x1171)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
How do I do it? Where do I look? Being "awake" (I don't like the word but you get what I mean) has significantly shrunken the size of my dating pool. I can never be with someone that can't see the deception of this reality. That's like 99% of people. What am I to do? I'm really at a loss here. Knowledge is such a burden.
>>
>>22676884
Put "I'm a wizard" in your tinder bio
>>
Go your own way.
>>
Love must be the most amazing feeling in the world. Too bad I will never feel it.
>>
>>22676884
gotta look deep within your soul, and you'll see it in your dreams manifest.
dreams have a way deeper meaning spiritually wise is how they communicate, our higherselves.
>>
I feel ya OP the one girl I do feel like I connect with and that seems spiritual and somewhat optimistic and awake has a boyfriend that she posts all the time on social media feelsbadman. Maybe when you really get to the bottom of things you realize “love” is just an emotion that benefited us evolutionarily to mate and raise kids in the best fashion. There also the whole law of attraction thing that keeps me somewhat optimistic but part of me thinks that the emotion love in our terms is corrupt and binds us to the material world. Still doesn’t change the fact I want a spiritual qt to meditate with, do yoga, cuddle and read hermetic texts with. Maybe I should go to a yoga class or meditation retreat to meet one.
>>
>>22676884
Find a suitable woman who meets all your other requirements and then just teach her.
>>
>>22676884
have a dog
>>
>>22676884
Make a tulpa, that's what I did
>>
Do you ever feel a warm, tingly feeling in your heart when you think about someone? What does it mean?
>>
>>22678166
This might be the best bet instead of looking for one that’s already spiritually developed. Just find one that’s open minded.
>>
>>22676884
We are supposed to love all. That is fact if you become truly awake... Come to know this, then you will find your peace. Keep faith. Amen.
>>
>>22676884
Have patience and don't search for love but for answers.

Never helped me but maybe you have better luck than me.
>>
grow up assholes.
love is just a method for dna to reproduce.
it isnt real, its just a hormone.
it always fades, there is never a happy end.
stop acting like teenage girls.
>>
>>22676884
>What am I to do?
I know what you mean, exactly. I don't care about dating as I've been married for 36 years but I know how you feel. It's difficult to even have to go near people as I feel they're sound asleep, dreaming in a world where competing to be the top dog is the most important aspect of life. I was trapped there myself.
Save for my wife and children being here, I'm awful lonely. With that said, I am not saying I'm different or better than anyone or anything, because I would never. I'm just in a different place than before. So chin up.........Good luck, friend.
>>
>>22676884
Seek love with an interdimensional partner.
>>
I love my friend but we havent been in touch for 5 years.
Idk anything about him anymore and I know im not the same person at all, plus I think he wanted to get away from me.
What can I do?
>>
>>22680106
Your eyes do not see yet. You have not experienced enough yet. I hope you will come to find the way Anon.
>>
>>22681273
Maybe try getting in touch with him? Ask whats up?
>>
>>22679280
It means you've caught the gay
>>
>>22681337
For over 6 months ive been planning to and I think I know what I want to say concisely.
But I have a feeling he just wont get back to me like he really doesnt care.
I never heard back the other times I tried.
>>
ask god for it. i did and found love., i didnt even believe in him.
>>
>>22676884
Just as watchmen lookout for enemies along the border, so should you be ever vigilant and watchful. Your love may come in the dead of night, when any ordinary citizen would be sleeping. It may come in the height of day, when some are busy working. Keep an eye out is what I am saying.
>>
>>22681383
Maybe he has a new phone or something.
>>
>>22676884
https://discord.gg/ytEtvUH
>>
>>22676884
>How do I do it?

you have to be good looking, extroverted and charismatic
>>
>>22681399
Ive thought about that.
I think im pathetic but I cant help the way I feel about him.
What if he doesnt want me to have his phone number, he never gave it to me and I seriously think he wants nothing to do with me.
>>
I love a TV and radio personality.
>>
>>22681491
you can do it and find out, or don't bother and spend the rest of your life wondering. the choice is yours.
>>
>>22681491
If you used to be close, he would probably like to talk with you again.
I know, because I am basically that person with one of my own friends. She suddenly lost her phone, and didn't ever call me back. I later found out she got a new phone. I had it in mine, but stupidly deleted it one day. I then got a new phone, and had no way to contact her.
I still think of her years and years later. I think back how little she actually knew about me deep down, because we parted ways before that could happen.
>>
>>22681512
He said he wasnt interested in me, 5 years ago but all this time I havent stopped thinking about him.
I still want him in my life as a friend.
>>
>>22676884
Love is just a chemical reaction.
>>
>>22677342
Same. I would have had a good chance with her too, not like the high school daydream crushes. I’ve been thinking a lot about what love is. This was clearly infatuation and neediness, but there was something much more than that. The signs of “real” adult attraction were there, like not falling in love at first sight and all that, and that may have been the something more that made it so powerful. I’m kind of bouncing between “clicking” with her personality and attributes, and some kind of deeper spiritual connection. I’m beginning to think it’s all of the above, basically that love is a matter of finding a good partner AND having a spiritual connection. Since it didn’t work out, the spiritual part must not be reserved for one person only, but is possible to find elsewhere. Otherwise it would have all fallen into place... right?
>>
If you really woke as you say you are, you'll know you ain't gotta worry about finding the person, because they'll gravitate towards you when they're ready and on your wavelength. Keep meditating.
>>
>>22676884
Love, but dont give away your essence
>>
File: Db3XgGNX0AAVX29.jpg (46 KB, 661x670)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>25
>only had one serious gf in my life
>only kissed
>mfw i might as well start frequenting /r9k/ but don't want to acknowledge i'm essentially like them.
>>
>>22681779
Exactly man I’m in the same boat with this girl, we’ve had a few really deep convos about spirituality, nature of the universe intuition/astrology and stuff like that and we also both really like a niche genre of music. I’m a sucker for little hippy chicks. I had a pretty big synchronicity today involving her after posting that last night that smacked me in the face “now isn’t the time/we might be incompatible” though. Bummer but her BF seems like a good dude no need for me to swoop in and cause him a bunch of heartache cuz I’m lonely and thought I found “the one”, if she was really meant to be with me she wouldn’t have a boyfriend or maybe she’s not mature enough Rn since I’m several years older. Shit maybe I’m not mature enough, I’m working on releasing the negative emotions about women that stem from my last relationship everyday tho. It’s just tough when you really pick up on all the games women play on you and use you for their own self esteem/attention needs. But yea if it was meant to be it would have happened I think though we do have free will to screw these things up.
>>
>>22682393
>I’m working on releasing the negative emotions about women that stem from my last relationship everyday tho
You got any tips for that? My last gf was really manipulative, cheated on me, and now I've lost the ability to trust any woman.
>>
love yourself. in order to treat others the way you want to be treated, you have to know how you want to be treated first.
>>
>>22676884
Does it take faith to be this woke? I just want to know how it's different from a religion.
>>
>>22682393
Yea mines with a good guy too, a little older and financially stable. I found out after I started talking to her and still held onto hope for a while. All those feelings would be a lie if I wasn’t happy for her, but damn I wish I could feel like that again. It’s easy to get stuck in the monotony and forget what life should feel like
>>
>>22682628
>>22682628
Meditate daily, have a spiritual regime you follow. Realize despite what NEETs on 4chan say all women aren’t like they are portrayed here (though a lot are like children that value attention as much as men value sex) or like your ex. The bitterness and running through sloots will just make you feel more alone. Biggest help is learning to observe your thoughts (look into programming your subconscious) and look at ways to redirect them to something positive.
>>22682700
Mines the opposite man, I’m extremely successful for my age and financially secure and she knows I’m stacking it up as time goes on so I’m worried if it ever does work between us it’s just her looking for security cuz her current dude just graduated with a useless liberal arts degree. Who knows maybe he will find his way but he doesn’t strike me as someone that will ever be super well off so that makes my gold digger radar blink.
>>
Why do I get this feeling every time I think about her?
>>
>>22684773
Idk but I have realized this emotion is a huge cause of our own suffering, it’s not fair lad. Something so beautiful can cause so much pain, polarity I suppose.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.