[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

i heard stories about datura
it's fucking insane. if you and a friend both take datura together, you'd both see the exact same stuff. you can see "gods" when you take this stuff, like some plant lady and a dog thing that sits on a throne and tries to make things peaceful and stuff

what are your thoughts? is the stuff you see on datura real?
>>
>>22674088
How do you take it or make it? Boil it and drink it? Rub it on your face?
>>
>>22674113
>>22674088
DON'T

This shit will fuck you up
Seriously its not fun or trippy or informative in any way
It is simply a nightmare in which you risk doing harm to yourself and others
It is a hard delerient you never know how potent it will be either.

I made the mistake of doing it. Spent a night talking to people who weren't there (stressful and creepy) dropping and then searching for imaginary cigarettes, rolling and unrolling cigarettes that didn't exist, being covered in spiders webs etc. I saw people out my window pretending to be constriction workers but when I looked away they would rush up to the windows and start photographing me. None of this was entertaining and knowingly detached in the way of LSD or mescaline it just felt like reality and it was a nightmare reality.

In the morning I woke and I had thrashed my room. It looked like a wild animal had been in there. Turned out I had accosted my flatmates shouting crazy shit, then I broke my flimsy desk chair and made moves to attack them with the leg. They locked me in my own room by jamming a chest of drawers against the door, though once I woke they had dragged it away to check on me. I remember none of this and my memory is full of holes now in general I think it does actual harm to your brains connections
For three days afterward I had random unwanted hallucinations of the same realism like faces and hands coming out of walls.

It wasn't interesting fun or profound in any way it sucked but if you want to do it I can't stop you
>>
I dont really know but dont ever Drink that fucking shit
>>
>>22674143
>Spent a night talking to people who weren't there (stressful and creepy) dropping and then searching for imaginary cigarettes, rolling and unrolling cigarettes that didn't exist
this seems to be in every trip report i've read on datura, and i've read a few. even from people who don't smoke. a theme that seems to reoccur is that you are talking to an imaginary person, you drop the imaginary cigarette and go to pick it up, and the person is gone. strange.
>>
>>22674143

Jody?
How's Gen?
>>
>>22674143
>Spent a night talking to people who weren't there (stressful and creepy) dropping and then searching for imaginary cigarettes, rolling and unrolling cigarettes that didn't exist, being covered in spiders webs etc. I saw people out my window pretending to be constriction workers but when I looked away they would rush up to the windows and start photographing me
Is that you Lindsey Lohan?
>>
>>22674088
Most people share hallucinations when they consume any psychedelic drugs, there’s even new research to suggest that drug induced hallucinations aren’t as individual specific as people once believed them to be
Many people have theorized that dmt is a chemical gateway to another dimension, perhaps salvia and datura are as well
>>
File: 3z1s6hl6you21.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1080)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
its NOT worth doing, its literally nightmare fuel that causes brain damage.
>>
why are druggies never intelligent?
>>
File: 1557733134508.jpg (98 KB, 747x256)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>22674385
If your mind is empty, you gotta fill it with with artificial noise.

>hurr, it's totally unexplainable that two human brains react the same way to the same chemical substance
>must be alternate dimensions n sheiit
>>
>>22674088
a portal to Silent Hill, perhaps. is that something you want to experience for yourself?
>>
>>22674088
I’ve heard it’s super strong
>>
you might as well just eat a handful of thumb tacks. there are safer drugs out there that will give you a much more rewarding experience. if you are really interested in less common substances, you should study pharma, and familiarize yourself with the common, trusted experiences beforehand. drugs are all fun and games until you're dead. there's really no excuse to be so naive when you've got the internet waiting for you.
>>
>>22674088
It’s literally fucking poison nigga don’t listen to this maniac
>>
File: 0512191742c.jpg (3.42 MB, 5312x2988)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB JPG
Dude this shit grows around my families farm in North Caroline. So we get a couple of stories.

>When my step dad was a kid he and his friends tried to get high for free.
Some older hippie dude he knew at the time at Walmart told him that he could get high as balls off of only 1/2 one.
>If I remember right he was 16 and didn't feel like testing it so just threw a party and gathered like three or four bags full for people try.
>If I'm remembering the story right he passed the bags around for people that just eat one
>He gave his brother one and anybody else who was willing to try it and just sat back and watched cuz he wanted to see what happened first
>His brother went bananas locked himself in his room and then came up try and swing it people his mom tried to tell him to calm down call her a b**** and started throwing things.
>All the other kids had really bad hallucinations to some got a little bit violent but most the people at the party had sense enough to call the cops once people started swinging at each other and talking all crazy.
>I think there were like 10 kids in the hospital at least including his brother.
>I don't think they could even give them anything because no one normally eats these things they're regarded as highly poisonous
If I remember right they just had to hold the kids there for the three days until they stopped flipping out and acting crazy.
>These things still grow around the house he just told me the story when I was younger and did LSD and asked him if it would be a good substitute.
>He told me this story and his answer was no it is not a good substitute unless you don't mind spending three days tripping balls in a nightmare of hell
>>
>>22674088
yes an fast portal to death
>>
Datura stramonium's effects sound extremely interesting. I'm a fan of the grotesque
I'm looking forward to try it.
Of course, I'll microdose it at first, since the quantity of toxins and hallucinogens varies from plant to plant.
>>
>>22674619
The other story is that I've watched their grow cycle and it's really weird.

First the plant will Sprout it'll be a small plant with pointed leaves that look like like a softer larger version of a holly leaf.
It will normally attempt to grow into a bush before it starts making these small green Spike pods
Those spiky green pods are what get you high as f*** and I really really I suggest you leave it alone or spray it with weed killer
Anyway after the plant has grown these pods dry out and burst open releasing seeds all over the ground
The brown ones can't get you high but once they have turned brown there a b**** to get out
This is mainly due to Once One turns brown you will have like four or five more pop up around where it was in the next couple weeks cuz it released its seeds
The only way we kept them down is by hand pulling them which I convince my cousin to do once and then he hasn't been back cuz he's lazy
Or spraying them with a high grade herbicide
I've seen them spread very quickly in the absence of grass and like I said once they start turning the green pods in the brown there are real b**** and a half to stop unless you have the patience to spray every week and maybe hand weed like a couple of Acres
>>
have heavy experience with dph and belladonna AMA if u wish
>>
>>22674642
you ever get del'd and watch Belladonna of Sadness? also most interesting DPH experience?
>>
>>22674642
Why are you eatting poisons? Isn't morning glory cheaper and weed better for you?
>>
File: 2a00ed53.jpg (72 KB, 960x390)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>22674143

Pussy
>>
File: 1530995391295.gif (860 KB, 250x250)
860 KB
860 KB GIF
>>22674143
Not all trips are fun but that doesn't mean they're not productive. You made the decisions to do those things, not the substance you imbibed. You could find it worth your while to sit back and take stock of WHY you took those actions, no matter how nonsensical the reasons might seem.

I'm sorry you suffered regardless. Have a nice day.
>>
>>22674088
Yeah scopolamine isnt a nice drug, you can fuck yourself up on it. Never tried it but if there is something to be gained from it i would not be going in half cocked or expecting anything other than pure horror.
>>
>>22674088
Wow
>>
>>22674653
>is able to smoke phantom cigarette
See that's where you're wrong it only exists the moment you drop it and as you look for it until you remember you don't have cigarettes. Then you forget again almost immediately and think you dropped a new cigarette. And so on and so on....

>>22674676
I agree. Chadposter above makes a great point about the raw nightmare reality of datura reflecting a searing realistic nihilism
>>
>>22674156
>>22674088
psychoactive drugs bind into brain receptors in different ways. these ways they bind are extremely specific and thus causes a very unique patterns in brain activity resulting in similar experiences.
>>
File: image_69.jpg (90 KB, 736x495)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>22674088
Datura isn't even classified as an ethnogen. It causes delirium because it's fucking poison.
It's like, those explorers who's food rations leeched lead out of tin cans. They just strip naked and walked out into a blizzard.
>>
>>22674732
psychedelic thought loops feel fucking horrible, its like deja vu x 100
>>
One thing rarely discussed in all this is the misunderstood huge effect that telache or belladonna (actually more likely Datura root-aka Jimson weed, a kissing cousin of belladonna) had on this whole thing. It was the inadvertent key ingredient to the dissolution of reality into fantasy, in particular with key members of the family. This mind bending plant made an LSD trip look like a bowl of ice cream in comparison-you left the planet for days, and reality became quite different. It grew wild behind Spahn ranch. Tex once ate a piece, hitch hiked into Hollywood to get his motorcycle. He was found hours later gibbering on all fours crawling up the sidewalk. He was beaten up in jail for being ‘too weird and making weird animal sounds.’
https://carwreckdebangs.wordpress.com/tag/tex-watson/
>>
>>22674743
a delerium thought loop is somehow even worse
>>
you druggies should try some hemlock. its a great trip duuuude.
>>
>>22674739
Sleep deprivation isn't an ethnogen either and it's hallucinations are also rumored to have paranormal properties, like remote viewing and such.
>>
>>22674143
listen to this guy. there are a lot of normie memes about crazed druggies but you won't be able to control yourself at all on datura
>>
>>22674143
This. Unlike psychedelics, which are just serotonergic and put your brain into a hyperconnected state, datura contains multiple toxic akaloids which are all anticholinergic. These directly stop your brain from working. It's the equivalent of having very severe dementia, and it will cause you to get it eventually if you kept taking it.
>>
>>22674088
Just wanted to say you shouldn't consume datura. It's bad juju and has actually been used as a weapon of war (poison the enemy camp's water supply.)

There's an actual risk consuming the substance will kill you itself, not to mention how dangerous the days(plural) delirium will make you to yourself and others.

Literally just take shrooms bro. With a sitter until you've got a couple trips under your belt. Don't do it too often, couple times a year at most, though I suggest once every couple years. Don't smoke weed all the time, either. Save it for a bank holiday weekend or one of your vacation weeks. Every now and then it's fine but regular use will wear on your sanity.
>>
>>22674143
>constriction workers
literally the scariest thing i've ever read on x
>>
>>22674088
There's another portal to an alien world here on Earth. It's in the Bermuda Triangle. Why do you think all those ships got lost?
>>
>>22674143
This. Datura isnt a hallucinogen. It literally induces psychosis, and the effects can last YEARS.
>>
>>22677244
This is the fucking stupidest post on /x/
>>
>>22677385
self identifying post is dead on correct
>>
>>22677241
Yeah I went right up to the window and looked at them right in the face they seemed 100%/realistic just standing there watching me through the cracks in the blinds etc
>>
It's cures schizophrenic tendencies its health benefits are enormous and should be studied more.
>>
If you can't handle datura you a bitch stuff is great for sore throats in all actuality
>>
>>22677405
>It's cures schizophrenic tendencies
i'd say it does the exact opposite of that.
>>
>>22677450
really??
>>
>>22677405
It induces schizophrenia if anything
>>
>>22677459
>It induces schizophrenia if anything
no no no, it just seems like that because only schizophrenic people discuss datura
>>
>>22677454
really. deleriants in general have been known to trigger underlying schizo tendencies for those at risk.
>>
File: 54da224.jpg (11 KB, 250x188)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>
>>22677469
It was one of the worst experiences of my life and the closest I have ever come to legitimate insanity

Jog on
>>
>>22675854
Yeah it's called delirium. So is being drunk.
>>
File: 55Datura_inoxia_po744.jpg (324 KB, 750x750)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>
fear mongering aside, who's familiar with brugmansia?
>>
>>22674088
Wait, Bliss is a real thing?
>>
>>22674653
That pic gave me a good belly laugh, the best part is that it is all true.

Datura isn't for pussies, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone. Fucking spiders.
>>
>>22674088
>your grandparent's Tide Pod challenge.
>>
>>22674088
Based Datura shill trying to get xphiles killed.
>>
>>22677244
^demon poster
>>
>>22678133
>>22678155
And I’ll take my double du-bs of truth and begone.

Here’s another one
>>22677499

>>22677405
Ok demon shill ai whatever.
>>
>All species of Datura are poisonous, especially their seeds and flowers which can cause respiratory depression, arrhythmias, hallucinations, psychosis, as well as death if taken internally.
C’mon /x/. You have no content, no discussion. Don’t be actively hostile to your user base as well. This board is worse than shit.
>>
>>22677475
No it cures I've seen this is a friend of mine who doesn't require medication anymore because of datura use.
>>
>>22678208
>he thinks it was a genuine post in good faith written by a real human being
>>
>>22674088
Friend completely lost his mind on this stuff and wasn't the same after, would not recommend
>>
>>22678224
Anyone stupid enough to buy into this probably should be dead.
>>
>>22678230
I did
>>
File: IMG_1184.jpg (1.53 MB, 3264x2448)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
And from personal use I felt a reduced psychotic state in my behaviour from use I haven't used it for awhile but was smoking a datura strain of morning flower it made me feel like I was in real reality my vision was blurred but I could see and things were beautiful to look at and even the mind was a cloud outside my head going into the God within the animals mind
>>
>>22674642
What's dph like? I've only read one or two experiences on erowid. Just found out about it and wonder what the trip is like. How is it different from dmt or lsd?
>>
>>22678239
how'd it change him, anon? i'm curious. were you there when he was under its effects?

>>22678270
your post isn't helping your case any.

>>22678284
not that anon, but i've had a DPH dependency for a while now that i'm still getting over. it's nothing like DMT or LSD. any hallucinations you have are completely indistinguishable from reality. common hallucinations are bugs, translucent spiders, friends and family that aren't there, shadow people, etc. etc. heavy visual snow/static as well, with the occasional light flashing in peripheral vision. auditory hallucinations are common as well. everything seems to have a sinister, ominous tone as well.

that's the bulk of it, aside from the more minor stuff such as feeling like you weigh a ton, dry mouth, inability to focus and such. it's a really devilish thing if you happen to deal with depression, as DPH use is so numbing that it's easy to become addicted despite not even actually enjoying the effects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIIpIqPrP2I

that's not quite what it's like, but it's close enough. if you only ever listen to one anon's advice here on /x/, listen to mine when i tell you you're better off just staying away.
>>
>>22678351
christ i need to sleep, just realized how many times i said "as well" lol
>>
>>22674088

dont fuck with datura.

or do, i guess. survival of the fittest.
>>
>>22678357
I hate this part of sleep deprivation lmao. Hope you're resting well, dog.
>>
File: datura.png (2.47 MB, 895x1513)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB PNG
>>
File: bruv.png (388 KB, 1565x1777)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>22674577
>hurr durr me so smart, me call other person dumb dumb.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.