[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

We’re not alone.

https://youtu.be/rUsY4e3lr9E

Alright, don’t think I’m a faggot or anything, but I’m starting to think this Morgz guy (shitty youtuber) is an alien.
At the beginning of this video, PewDiePie (yes, fucking pewdiepie) stated, “Morgz kind of disappeared for a while, and I don’t know if you’re familiar with this kid, but he came back...he came back with his family and it’s just weird...”

And after watching this headass for about five minutes, I noticed his behavior was odd.
Then I asked myself, “Is he even human?”
So I kept watching and I noticed that his eyes were...well, inhuman.
I mean, to be honest with you guys, I really don’t know what to say about this. So I decided to leave it up to the 4chan community to find an answer to this.
>>
Note: Don’t let this get lost, this could be big.
>>
I just got done watching this video. What's the timestamp on this image?
>>
around 4:55
>>
This was found in the comment section.
>>
>>22674133
It's possible, but we can't say that this behavior is so to say abnormal at least from first glance, a lot of other popular kid youtubers are loud and have been since idk Fred? His youtube titles are designed to gain the most traction and many others do the same. All in all I find his behavior vile, and honestly this is what money does to people that are undeserving of it, they become less human, so reptiles or not, this is the effects of avarice, and I want this trash off my jewtube REEE
>>
>>22674159
>>22674170
link pls?
>>
I think he’s on to something
>>
>>22674375
Too lazy too link desu. Just go to pewdiepies channel, it's the one from yesterday.
>>
Holy shit I just looked at the video at 4:55 and it's real. What the actual fuck? Dude sperged out so hard he forgot to hide it.
>>
>>22674084
Im a reptilian
>>
Guaranteed he’s a teleporting shapeshifter
>>
>>22674084

I don't know about alien... he just seems like a massive fucking sperg trying to sound cool but coming off as wince-inducing.
>>
>>22675281
A sperg with reptile eyes
>>
Okay people ITT are too retarded to believe this but your pupils can look slit-like depending on the light and camera. It happened to me before that I recorded myself at a window on my phone and my pupils turned out looking like a snake.
>>
>>22675413
It's one of them get it¡¡¡¡
>>
Update: Spread the word. Change the world.
>>
Is the link different or something from when OP posted?
>>
my dumbass posted the wrong link here:

https://youtu.be/zYZ1Fd7iH90
>>
go to 4:55
>>
>>22674084
>>
>>
https://youtu.be/NTWbZ48Sv0A

here’s a good deconstruction analysis of his previous faggotry
>>
according to david icke, reptilians feed off the energy of children.

and what do ya know?
Morgz’s audience is full of CHILDREN. seems suspicious...
>>
>>22675413
But this isnt a reflection with shitty fluorescent lighting from your shitty camera phone. This is a straight up video with high quality lighting and a high quality camera.
>>
>>22675468
This infographic means I'm a reptile. Well, that sucks.
>>
>>22675456
Is this an excerpt from something? I like this sort of thing.
>>
>>22675456
The 'psychopath eye' is the showing of the sclera underneath the pupil. When this happens, it looks off and therefore we tend to say those people look 'odd' or 'weird'.
>>
If you guys find any further information, please drop it here — we need to find out what’s going on here.
>>
actual reptilian here, we've never heard of him. Though pewdiepie...
>>
>>22674181
he is right you know, my sister is becoming a retard and she is only 7 yo
>>
>>22676263
subscribe or die

>>22676320
7 yo kids are retarded. They're just getting to be old enough to articulate how retarded they are.
>>
File: mH4QrgS.png (79 KB, 350x272)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
or are you among us?
>>
>>22675737
this is why they are all pedos?
>>
basically yeah
>>
>>22677309

^
>>
>>22677777
Mine can be pushed past what the adult mind sees possible.
>>
>>22677799
explain?
>>
>>22674084
What's going on? I clicked the link and it lead me to a video of the Queen. What're you guys seeing that I'm not?
>>
>>22677914
I posted the wrong link on accident.

Here’s the right link:

https://youtu.be/zYZ1Fd7iH90

(picture taken around 4:55)
>>
Update: Take a look at Morgz’s Instagram.

1) It’s all fake and makes no fucking sense.

2) Most of the positive comments are posted by children.

He’s poisoning our youth.
>>
are you guys actually fucking braindead

morgz is still a fucking kid, he's like 16 or 17. he probably has at least moderate autism or add or something based on how much he screams and all the stupid shit he does. his parents are channeling that autistic fury into a way of making easy money off other equally retarded kids on the internet. silly games, LOUD NOISES, quick transitions and cuts, exaggerated facial expressions, etc etc. have you never come in contact with another human being?
>>
>>22678144

his eyes don’t lie
>>
>>22676358
>7 yo kids are retarded. They're just getting to be old enough to articulate how retarded they are.

Yet old enough to decide their gender. A genuine pure coincidence. Fascinating.
>>
>>22675468
AOC on the right. The resemblance is uncanny. I knew it.
>>
I believe we have latent brain control that could manipulate our pupils no differently than cats or reptiles. Except for that one chick who looks up and her eyes go all wonky. Yikes.
>>
>>22674084
yes im glad ur showing it because they're all part of the ZOG elite
>>
new conspiracy?
>>
People who make money by pandering to children on youtube are worthless human garbage. Reptillians are respectable demons, these people are beneath contempt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5UagSxC54M
>>
>>22678936
>respectable demons

Uhhhhhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What
>>
>>22678936
reptillians eat little children
>>
>>22679414
Okay, reptilians are real but that video is not.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.