[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1553902104626.jpg (140 KB, 500x502)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
-- Save this sigil and share it when these threads emerge so that as many people as possible will charge it. -- This sigil holds the power to evoke hitler from the grave and give him permanent reign. Make sure every anon involved has a copy to focus on. >On April 20 on exactly 20:04 german time, (on Hitler's birthday) we will synchronize our minds for the greatest 2019 happening. >We will challenge (((their))) hegemony of the spirit world with a coordinated worldwide attack and we will summon Adolf Hitler in the proccess. >It is important that no one acts alone and we all follow the leadership and instructions of the more experienced occult anons. This is a continuation of a thread on /pol/ https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209626609/ which was deleted by the tranny jannies. Apparently attempting to summon an avatar of the ideal of mankind in the form of Adolf Hitler isn't politics related, so we'll stick to here for now. So far we've had some good contributions to the idea found in the archives, such as a speculative mantra as well as advice on how to align ourselves spiritually during the event. Some anons will be using DMT to convene in hyperspace where they will have more influence, while the rest will be entering into a meditative state for the recital of an as of yet undetermined mantra to aid the endeavor.
>>
>>22516818
HEIL
>>
what sigil
>>
>>22516832
Sieg heil mein frens.
>>
Reporting in for the summoning ritual lads I'm stoked gonna spend most of the day meditating and channeling energy. It'll be great. I think i'll read aloud some Serrano books that should be awesome. I could livestream me reading aloud maybe? That's an idea at least.
>>
>>22516877
How is the banishing of Kek proceeding? I was asking around earlier but was met only with nazi rats and edgy children.
>>
File: 1553321846475.jpg (55 KB, 413x390)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>22516890
Is the burning of Notre Dame in any way related to the weakening hold of the kekbots? Either way you are doing fantastic work dude.
>>
>>22516904
>>>/pol/210064163
Start bumping this thread fellas.
GO GO GO GO.
Notre will be avenged.
>>
>>22516922
>>22516904
>>22516890
>>22516887
Why are you talking to yourself? lmao
>>
File: 1b0.jpg (48 KB, 680x499)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>22516959
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/tripcode/%21.puTl3rFA6/

This guy talks exactly like you, only makes threads about your ritual and uses the exact same filenames for all his pictures.

HYPER CRINGE you talking to yourself pretending you're someone else. I can't, you're so pathetic and obvious.
>>
File: IMG_2832.jpg (516 KB, 758x1280)
516 KB
516 KB JPG
>>22516946
kill yourself, pol idiot
>>
>>22516998
Tip for the next time you samefag, you low IQ spastic: Don't use pictures with the exact same filenames. If this trip saved your pictures, the name would be different.
>>
>>22516993
Make me.
>>
>>22516986
blown the fuck out
>>
>>22517008
I know. He's telling himself with his own samefag trip "you are doing a great job" it's so pathetic you can't help but laugh.
>>
File: 1552936264814.jpg (309 KB, 764x713)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
Why are /pol/fags so enthralled with Hitler? He was an authoritarian asshole. All his causes aside, why the fuck would you want someone like him running your day to day life? Seems to me that the average poltard is actually a disgusting collectivist who deserves to be gassed for disrespecting the individual.
>>
>>22517019
>Tripfags talking to themselves on /x/

JUst another day in the psych ward i suppose....
>>
>>22517019
LMAO
>>
>>22517029
I know. But at least you'd expect the tripfag to be intelligent enough not to be THAT obvious.
>>
File: anime faggot bat.png (729 KB, 1457x1080)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
>>22517006
Stay the fuck off our board and especially keep your retarded preteen political garbage to yourselves.
>>
>>22516986
>>
>>22516818
Hitler isnt worth summoning.
>>
Thats a good time. Will assist you with my psychic Powers.
>>
>>22516993
Are you that one tranny "witch" that was cursing Trump?
>>
>>22517028
>t. cannot even fathom the fall of white western culture

Gee guy. So are you a LARPAGAN, or a mudskin invader? Your lifestyle goes away when western society falls.
>>
>>22516818
/pol/ thread got (((shut down)))
Can anyone bake a new one?
>>
>>22517047
One trip fag magically becomes two... pretty solid trick my dude, whats the incantation?

>>22516998
wew lad you got fucking owned...
>>
>>22517048
Sure samefag.
Except I wont gonna do this all the way to his birthday.
>>
File: 1508106208944.jpg (81 KB, 578x960)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>22517023
no one did that you stupid faggot, are you saying this "random" other tripfag took your image, renamed is the same as you, and used it in 29/March just to frame you later? And now you are talking to him again? You need to take your fucking meds retard.

>>22517043
you are literally talking to yourself and got exposed so heavily holy shit, just give it up shitlib turbofag.
>>
>>22516818
No mere sigil can resurrect Hitler.
You need the Blocksberg Tryst, the fabled ritual manual for High German necromancy (15th century text). It has the ritual that Erik Jan Hanussen performed in Berlin at midnight June 21st, 1932, to bring Hitler to power. You don't need film cameras and an audience like Hanussen brought with him that night, but you need the Blocksberg Tryst.
>>
Faggot mods shut the thread down on /pol/! Can anyone link a new one?
>>
>>22517357
go away
>>
>Not thinking Hitler was the shit leader that he was and was only propped up by all of the actually great generals, and officers around him.

Fuck it. I'm summoning Patton.
>>
>>22517048
Oh wow, an anime picture, everyone better watch out or this guy might start crying
>>
>>22517340
Sorry anon but you're going to have to expand on that a bit
>>
>>22517340
That ritual was performed live on a mountaintop in 1931 by Harry Price to turn a goat into a man.
>>
I'll be ready on the 20th
>>
>>22517447
I see you've been compromised by the jew, it was his generals countermanding his intention that led to the collapse in Russia. Hitler knew the southern front was the most important but his insubordinate commanders changed the goal to Moscow which Hitler knew was pointless while securing the oil and food production of the south was the whole point of Barbarossa
>>
>>
>>22516986
>>
>>22517537
Bullshit. Hitler ordered the invasion AND allowed the support of Finland. He also allowed the waste of time that was the North African campaign that Italy totally fucked up. AND ON TOP OF THAT, he decided to back Japan and assumed they weren't idiots who would do something like attack the U.S. which actually had a LARGE base of support for Germany. Even FDR had a semi-warm relationship with Hitler and Moussolini because he was a rent-a-nat-soc. And Hitler admired the U.S.'s Eugenics movement.

Arguments aside, Patton was right. We should have kept going and killing Russians after Germany surrendered.
>>
File: OzGK6kS.png (985 KB, 546x729)
985 KB
985 KB PNG
>>22517047
You get BTFO every single time you post. EVERY SINGLE TIME WITHOUT FAIL.
>>
>>22517571
He caught TDS. He used to be reasonable.
>>
>>22517661
How? We gave them most if the equipment they used against Germany. If we stopped, they would have run out of numerous vehicles, munitions, aircraft, etc. due to lack of support.

Also the only reason they didn't all fall apart was the fact that the USSR literally gained all of Eastern Europe to suck dry. Which they did.

>>22517677
No. You're pretty retarded.
>>
There's a man goin' 'round takin' names
And he decides who to free and who to blame
Everybody won't be treated all the same
There'll be a golden ladder reachin' down
When the man comes around
>>
>>22517760
The hairs on your arm will stand up
At the terror in each sip and in each sup
Will you partake of that last offered cup
Or disappear into the potter's ground?
When the man comes around
>>
>>22517795
Hear the trumpets hear the pipers
One hundred million angels singin'
Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum
Voices callin', voices cryin'
Some are born and some are dyin'
It's alpha and omega's kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree
The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn tree
It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks
>>
>>22517786
>Soundly beaten by the Germans

Once the U.S . Entered Europe, the Germans did nothing but lose territory. They didn't really win any major battles. And Britain held its own for quite a while (Dresdin was some next level shit.)

Russia only won anything because the Germans did the most retarded shit possible. Just like the Russians did during the Winter War.

>march into Winter wearing summer gear
>don't assume the local populace can militarize
>think your weapons won't malfunction.

You have no idea what you're talking about at this point. And I raise you this question. Since you'll disagree regardless, if the USSR was so powerful, how DID a bunch of drunk Finns fight them off?
>>
>>22517859
You're a schizophrenic fucking retard not le ebin libcuck wizard
>>
>>22517840
Till armageddon no shalam, no shalom
Then the father hen will call his chickens home
The wise man will bow down before the throne
And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns
When the man comes around
>>
>>22517859
The USSR was supported (heavily) by the U.S. through lend-lease. That is how they were able to come close the their end-war manufactoring capabilities. They had a buffer of foreign aid to rest on for about five years.

>MUH HOME ADVANTAGE

Then why did France and Poland get rekt by Germans? Much bigger countries. Better militaries. Better than Finland in every way.

Why don't you mention the fact that Stalin purged almost all of his experienced military staff? Then sent in a bunch of literal noobs to fight against a country that, like Russia later on, had the backing of a more powerful nation. And a Simo Hayha.
>>
>>22517891
Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
Listen to the words long written down
When the man comes around
>>
>>22516877
May your tongue be always scalded by onions latte
>>
>>22516904
Destroying Notre Dame has awakened more Europeans to the fight against our culture. LMAO
>>
>>22517922
>poor planning in France
Sure.

>Blitzkreig

Not entierely. Poland is Europe's mistreated stepchild and nobody backed them. Russia planned all along to actually chew Poland up with Germany and divide it up. They assumed Hitler wouldn't just take ALL of it.

>anything bad Stalin ever did

Hitler did retarded shit. Stalin did retarded shit. Winston Churchill did retarded shit. Moussolini did retarded shit. Franco did retarded shit. That's how you get a world war dingus. Everyone was fucking retarded. FDR was an idiot too. He let the war go on for a while and rolled around tge oval office knowing Japan was also retarded, and waited for an attack. Why? He was in favor of both German and Russian Authoritarianism and wanted to fence sit.
>>
>>22517948
Hear the trumpets hear the pipers
One hundred million angels singin'
Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum
Voices callin', voices cryin'
Some are born and some are dyin'
It's alpha and omega's kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree
The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn trees
It's hard for thee to kick against the prick
In measured hundredweight and penny pound
When the man comes around
>>
>>22516986
Well done lad, deluded s o y goys with terrible color schemes in their “magic” deserve exposing.
>>
>>22517015
Are you the guy who draws Sonichu? Same level of artistry.
>>
>>22517970
Nobody knows who did it, or even if anyone did it on purpose. And yes. The very few white supremacists in the world have a habit of burning down their culturally significant sites. Totally makes sense.
>>
this may be easier discussed in a new home.
>>
>>22517015
You actually are doing well. Even if I don't believe in magic, these schizoids do, so that's useful in causing them psychic suffering.
>>
>>22517048
Fuck off dickhead. It’s not your board, because you’re not remotely /x/ just another worthless slob who needs something magical now he’s helped murder his own national culture. Pathetic.
>>
>>22518003
But why do you assume Stalin was all so powerful? He wasn't. The U.S. (and China...but they don't matter at this point.) Were the only two countries who could have fueled a continued war. It took Russia a while to recover fully because Germans DID hurt them. They needed more territory to feed on. They got it. If they had NOT gotten it, they would have shriveled up and died. Russia would have gone back to being a more isolationist country. Probably back to a Monarchy by the 50's. Then by the 70's they would have looked more like Western Europe.
>>
>>22517277
> mudskin
Stick to shitskin. As a non white dude I'll concede that's totally a wounding insult. It's one of y'alls few good ones don't get creative with it. Granted this is just because it sounds cutting - in terms of aesthetics pale skin is pretty fuckin gross but I can't come up with an apt term to insult you people because you've manipulated culture to worship y'all in all your ugliness. How you pallid cave creatures ever convinced the world you were beautiful is beyond me, but I'll concede you it was quite the accomplishment.
>>
File: IMG_9521.jpg (120 KB, 453x604)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>22517314
I just don't get truly at all how these little meme pictures about the epic nazis exist. They ultimately lost. Why worship losers? I don't get it.
>>
>>22517955
Okay can someone explain to me the onions thing. Are onions onions or something. If onions are onions I'll go tranny in a second I don't give a shit they're tasty.
>>
>>22518001
> the very few
It literally only takes one person. Anyways didn't like Charles Manson kill white people in hopes of starting a race war. /pol/ gets happy any time any white people die for the same reason, believing it will stoke the fires of white supremacy. There are people on here now happy about Notre Dame because they think it will start a white revolution. The lives and history of "the west" have always been forfeit when it comes to this. White identity is basically a sacrifice of the many European cultures you have that are distinct from each other in general. White people absolutely do this shit. It doesn't make sense; it doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>22518136
Slavs would whip all the other peoples of Europe, so I'm hoping they do.
>>
>>22518165
I agree with that. Krauts are pussies who will die in the dirt screaming if they try shit again. The brits are an embarrassment. The vikangz descendants - swedes, finnish, etc. - are hippies. The frogs would never last. It's the ruskies game to win.
>>
Bump
>>
The Bored Dude really is a bored dude...
>>
Fuck you all. You're ruining my favorite board with this nazi shit. Has /pol/ really seeped into every fucking board now?

Fuck Hitler
>>
>>22518136
I'm waiting to see what happened. But to your point.

The people who want to lump all whites into one group are retarded. Lumping into a group is what has fucked over every culture that ascribed to it. Look at Blacks. Look at (and this is recent) Hispanics. Look at Native Americans. You ARE weaker standing alone. But you're powerless if you sacrifice your culture...your heritage...your religion...in the name of forming a group of people that look like you in order to push a short sighted political agenda.

However. I don't think primarily Christfag Far Righters would burn down an icon of Christianity and Europe. If they did, give them a 9mm labotomy.

It usually does make sense in terms of the far right. Cold calculation is something I very much understand (I'm the same way.) But burning down your culture, kills your culture.
>>
>>22518965
Would you like to debate, via livstream? I can set that up. I'll let you choose ALL of the topics.
>>
>>22519120
England is angry.
France is angry.
You're not white.
Your time is up.
Get out. Now.
>>
>>22519296
Your kind will hang from lampposts and be used as pinatas.
>>
>>22519120
I'm Libertarian. You even invited me to join you like two weeks ago. Stop being a faggot. I'm open for talk. For all to see. Why aren't you?

If i'm so bad, why are you afraid to show everyone?
>>
>>22519307
>not wanting a group of people to have a home when all other groups do.

Fag.
>>
>>22519307
I knew you were a beaner!!!!! HAH
Oh man oh man oh man
You're fucked.
>>
>>22519307
>>22519366
All Mexicans I've met who have a heart feel bad for being in the USA.
Many of them do not want to be here, all I've met that are not born here are only here for economic reasons and they live like slaves and they do not wish ill on whites and they're embarrassed of the younger generations who are Americanized.
This one was born here and is the spawn of Satan.
The ones who came here, I suspect they will leave. The ones born, they'll fight.
It is all so clear now. You've been found out!
>>
>>22519376
Ese es un babosoito.
>>
>>22518077
military strength has nothing to do with political philosophy
>>
>>22519385
And I want Mexicans to have a GOOD home. Just not at my home's (Texas) expense.
>>
>knows what a pinata is
>is suddenly Mexican
Wat
>>
>>
>>22518835
I don't actually think anyone did Notre Dame or anything, it was probably just negligence. Don't assume malice when stupidity is that much more likely and what not. It happens. It's sad. Hopefully Notre Dame will still stand. I'm not shedding tears over it. I use /x/ but I am not a conspiracy theorist. It's really not unconscionable that such an old building would just burn. If it does survive, hopefully it serves as a lesson to take better care of it. Anyways. You're retarded if you think that's what fucked those cultures over and probably have a poor understanding of what they've done with regards to identity anyways. Sometimes it's okay to just say you don't know and try not to diagnose people's problems. And you ascribe too much logic to the right and white supremacists. And assume they're genuinely interested in preserving white culture. I doubt very much you identify as a nazi but I can tell you probably have more sympathies than the average person and give them more credit than they're worth. Of course many of them deserve a lobotomy. They're nazis, it's a brain dead ideology for just about everyone involved. Don't assume they'll act logically because they haven't. They will burn down a symbol of Christianity and Europe to bolster their new Europe because nazism relies on a pretty ahistorical idea of Europe and its people anyways. A fictional narrative. You've given them far too much credit. Their behavior IS retarded.

>>22519393
Also I actually am Mexican and Texan. This state was originally part of Mexico. I hope you're decapitated by a macuihuitl you white fag. This is more our home than yours if you want to cry about everyone deserving a home. I legitimately hope Texan anglos like you who feel they have any claim to Texas get their shit rocked.
>>
>>22519390
Okay pussy.
>>
>>22519385
I am sure the Mexicans you sympathize with agree with your political inclinations. Many older people walk on eggshells knowing their right to be here is tenuous and don't like the younger generations not putting up with white peoples shit. A white persons idea of Satan and evil. What fucking hogshit. You people are fucking evil. It is a testament to the mercy of Mexicans you crackers aren't bled in the goddamn streets.
>>
File: godmode.png (471 KB, 432x539)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>22519477
please have mercy Paco, through your mercy we can turn this country into a prosperous and great first world nation just like Mexico
>>
>>22519410
You said you were in California and you're anti white.
Also you didn't deny it earlier when I called you non-white...
not that hard to figure out, nacho

>>22519393
Amen brother, the older ones long for Mexico they're basically in exile and can't go back because things are so fucked up.

>>22519448
Only the ones who have been here at least 3+ generations, ideally since the war.
I have a Mexican friend whose family owned a lot of land near the border. Because you cartel faggots killed like two dozen of his family members to get that land from them.
Funny enough he is a genius who works for the government and had lots of kids with a white woman. He is the only one I consider honorary, he is very well known in his field.
Only Mexicans from landed families, on whichever side of the border, sure they have a claim.
The fact that you're saying we should get decapitated when we just want you to go where you belong... shows you're a menace to civil society.
We are simply trying to do a magic ceremony to bring protection to whites. And you want us dead.
Unless your family was here before 1900 go back to Mexico. Unless they were land barons like Ranchos, then fuck off you fucking Azteca.
>>
>>22519514
other anon here, so did the cartel actually take his land? did they end up signing it over to somebody to stop being targeted?
>>
>>22519501
Epic. Is this the god you worship? A fat bitch that wants to fuck his daughter and is dumb as a sack of fucking rocks? Sounds about white. And all you got is Paco, you faggot, like I haven't heard that from a million of your people before. Fuuuuck, and you people call others NPCs. This country in itself fucking sucks, that's why immigration from Mexico itself has decreased. The thing that makes me the most sick isn't even the very fact that you denigrate my people but you and fat cunts like Orion find this revolting, ugly farce of a culture white Americans have as something worthy of fucking protection. There is no white genocide but I wish there fucking was. What a loathsome group of fucking people, you American whites. Your culture is fucking hogshit and you would collectively be better off dead. Inb4 I epicly triggered him you pale faggot, you plump pink effeminate numale LARPing as an ubermensch, your fucking existence as something proud of yourself is an affront to anything the has ever had pride in itself.
>>
>>22519521
I dunno which cartel and I don't wanna dox him because his contributions to technology are significant. He is basically a legend. Sorry I keep hyping him up but he is a nice guy and I never realized why he was fairly paranoid and had good opsec until he told me the story. Now I also understand why he had a lot of kids and he picked a pale red headed wife heh.
I'm not even a racist and mixed race people are gonna happen. But they have to assimilate and be excellent. Violence should not be tolerated, it is self-destructive and subversion.
I think they were forced to sign it over but a lot of people died first. I didn't ask him the details obviously.
This guy has so many friends in the US govt (hackers) that basically he will never get fucked with. He is also an NRA member, tries to never break the law, etc.
Our country would be at a loss if he left and amazingly enough he isn't military or NSA he is just a self-taught genius who is a contractor.
>>
>>22519477
Oh I just threw Satan in there to piss off the guy I was replying to... because he keeps calling us satanists.
I'm not evil dude, I actually don't like any of this racialist shit. It totally misses the purpose of life, even tough it is in line with the nature of life (that ethnic groups, clans and such, they stay together... only rare marriages were outside of your group/tribe/clan)
Why are you saying shit about blood in the streets? Why does 4chan have to devolve into mindless violence like a dick measuring contest?
I feel compassion for all and I don't understand why so many are triggered by a simple spell asking for protection and guidance from an avatar of Vishnu.
>>
>>22519448
But...I'm part Cherokee. I have more of a claim than los azteca putas voy Mexico. Chingo tu madre pendejo. (That feel when you speak more spanish than most "Mexicans" in the U.S.)

Chupa mis huevos. Babosito.
>>
File: 735.gif (27 KB, 290x189)
27 KB
27 KB GIF
>>22519529
>mad
>a million people have called you Paco
>>
>>22516818
You know the larp is good when you start fights. Nicccceeee
>>
>>22519514
Do you say azteca as a fucking insult haha. Fucking cornball white faggot. I only said I want you decapitated by a macuahuitl because it would be objectively cool as shit. Anyways. I won't even entertain the cartel comment. My family itself was pushed away from Mexico due to cartel activity. It's a corruption in our government but it's temporary, and stoked definitely by the war on drugs. We've weathered it. Anyways I don't see how you white sociopaths staking claim on fucking past Mexican land is any better than cartel fuckers, protecting your dog shit culture so you can pork your fat hog wife and call that pride. You crackers pretend to be proponents of peace only when convenient. What a bunch of liars you are. At least I make no qualms you're better off dead. But of course I'm wasting my fucking time. You're a fucking magician and calling me barbaric LMAO. At least I deal in reality. I have no respect for the cartels, they are evil, but at least they put the fear in white racists. I don't have to support them to be glad if some Zetas make a pincushion of a fat white pig like you. That's just reality happening favorably.
>>
>>22519477
Also please educate me on what a non-white idea of Satan and Evil is like...
I definitely sympathize for the native americans and for Mexico as a country, that lost its land to a war. Irish and Mexicans get along for a variety of reasons, in my opinion. You don't have to hate all whites...
I just want the second/third generation, ungrateful ones, to get triggered at the thought of going home. its never going to happen. an EMP or solar flare power outage and civil unrest is way more likely...
So your vision of the future may indeed come true, or it may be the other way around. Probably a mix of both.
>>22519559
I'm also part Cherokee, a half Irish half Cherokee from Oklahoma. It is undeniable even if a small part of my overall DNA.
I also almost married a Mexican girl but I am glad I did not because she was crazy feminist entitled lazy and just... I feel sorry for her it isn't entirely her fault, being a diaspora people is not easy.
>>22519559
>>22519569
They Jews want everyone to be people of disapora just like them.
>>22519570
You know the LARP is good when Norte Dame is burning down and this year Purim and Persian New Year were the same fucking day... that NEVER happens. Lunar vs Solar holidays, it is very rare.
>>
>>22519571
Cartels would be nothing without the CIA so we both can hate them together.
The land claim... I suppose that is up for grabs and time will tell. It will be a great happening.
Stop projecting on me.
I am so glad I didn't marry that girl. Also stop being fat.
Also Cartels do not put fear in me, they're on our side against you, I told you... CIA motherfucker.
>>
>>22519559
I've seen you in other threads, your google translate Spanish isn't impressive. You weren't Cherokee enough not to be bullied for being white, you fat bitch. I don't think you actually fought them by the way, I think you took it faggot. You're not part Cherokee, your great great great great grandpa probably raped a Cherokee. And that's white history. Get the fuck out of Texas and back into your countries.

>>22519553
Ugh, fucking hippie. You have never said anything useful in your life.

>>22519569
Yeah white people are NPCs they all say the same shit. There are unfortunately many of you white rats.
>>
>>22519571
>>22519570
>>22519569
>>22519559
>>22519529
>>22519521
>>22519501
>>22519477
>>22519456
We have an epidemic of meth and people who have sex with dogs. All Mexicans in California.
I've asked a few Mexicans in Mexico they say they never heard of this.
It seems to be tied with other faggot shit.
Why are like half of Mexicans bisexual? I mean the men, the women I don't think are like that...
The whole "white women fuck dogs" thing may be true for the worst of them but there is literally an epidemic of drugs and bestiality and other degeneracy among the Mexicans here. Why....? You guys really love Satan huh?
that big baphomet tranny dick

>>22519448
Notre Dame was like New Zealand staged to create a new crusades.
All you Mexicans should be worried about Hezbollah and other groups now active in Mexico.
CIA loves starting shit and who the fuck knows how this will play out with Venezuela, Iran, etc.
>>
>>22519581
I married a Mexican/Comanche/Irish girl. Can confirm. Is absolutely insane. But we love Texas. We love America. We love our family. We'll fight and die for out land.

That doesn't mean we hate anyone. We just want our home to reamain...our home.
>>
>>22519581
Wow she really missed out on you you fucking schizoid. She probably heard the jew shit and bailed. Anyways yes people don't like being othered you dumb white cunt. Why the fuck wouldn't I hate all whites with people like you. Also I don't have an opinion on the Irish, nobody cares about what specific type of white person you are, you people don't even care about your culture.
>>
>>22519596
>raped a cheokee

Yes. Because in the 60's Cherokee men got raped all the time by European women.

>You took it

No. I beat the fuck out of three Mexican children who were tiny 5'1" midgets while I was 5'9" at age 8.

>Get out of Texas.

No. Texas is MY home. Not yours Pablo.

>google translate Spanish

Yes. Google translate tells me how to tell you to callete la boca de la rucka.
>>
>>22519596
>bullied for being white
I've never seen that but due to demographics I believe it could happen to the most unlucky of whites. Shit here is segregated nobody wants to be around you people.

>fucking hippie
yea the guy whose got lots of contacts in the intelligence/military community is... drumroll please.... a hippie. Uh huh.

>NPCs
wow did anyone here mention NPC? do you have no self awareness? the NPC meme itself is an NPC meme...
it is called meta, I think it is a greek concept but you wouldn't care as I doubt you ever considered the classics let alone studied them
how about STEM? Science, Technology, Engineering, Math... can you do any of that?
Maybe that is why you are so triggered, I said my friend who is exceptional, he earned his right to stay.
Go work for the CIA in mexico then you can stay here.

>>22519611
Nah I don't think I ever mentioned Jews back then and I'm new to /x/ so... I don't think I'm schizoid yet.

>>22519602
Okay fine, nobody go back. Lets just all stick around and see what happens.
>>
>>22519536
That's pretty awesome. Hopefully he can get revenge when the tides turn. I have always thought of the USA, like every country, as having a primary culture that has to be maintained, this therefore implying a primary race; but allowing a generous amount of influence from nonwhites who render service to the country and bring value. I see our identity as primarily cultural, but with race as a necessary underpinning; I therefore advocate summoning Hitler, at the same time if I could replace the population of uneducated middle class liberal whites with half-white Mexican hackers I probably would; I really hate some of us tbf. I see white supremacy as a means to make whites better, as much as maintain the superior traits we already have. The point of pride is to challenge yourself as much as to oppress others, not that I have a problem with oppressing beaners
>>
I can't wait to see if any of the Mexican-Americans comment on the dog fucking because I really want an answer on this topic. It is disgusting.
I told the person who suggested it to me.. I said that, you know, in almost every society even before history, they would exile or even just kill you for doing such a thing.
The person was so brain damaged they didn't seem to care and quite frankly I was surprised I even met someone that fucking sadistic.
>>
I hope you guys summon with your vril magic a father that loves you.

skeet skeet
>>
>>22519619
Nah dude. Fuck you. I hope you get sent back. Or if you're an anchor baby, I hope someone you love gets sent back, and gets beheaded by cartels that YOUR PEOPLE can't get a handle over. I'm sick of people like you. Mexicans are fine. But you? Nope. You in particular, deserve all the pain you wish on others.
>>
>>22519620
Yea I mean, I am pretty sure if there is a conflict he would never ever side with Mexico. Their government did nothing meanwhile most of his friends are literally feds and spooks.
honestly feds and spooks are generally pretty fucking cool, ya'll are missing out.
Unfortunately to be proper CIA you gotta be Ivy League and/or from a CIA family. Otherwise you're not really one of them you're just an asset or lower level employee. With diversity that has changed, I meant more the WASP ones (which are being replaced by Mormons unfortunately)

>>22519623
Okay now that was funny!
>>
>>22519626
I did not wish pain on anyway I've been saying that I realize Mexico has a claim, or Spain rather... but uh, Mexicans? unless their family has been here for a long time... it is a grey area.
I understand the metaphysical law and I don't wish harm on anyone. Since there are not post IDs maybe you're confused. I'm not even part Mexican and 1/16th Cherokee aka doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>22519631
>>22519631
Oh I thought you were Pablo. My mistake.
>>
Why gay Hitler tho?
>>
>they call /pol/ a containment board but really /x/ seems to be way more toxic
or rather it is just this thread, because people feel threatened by a sigil/chant/spell that explicitly asks for protection/defense and nothing negative or nothing against anyone, it is simply for me and others who have pink nipples.
>>
>>22519600
I like that you brought up the fact white women fuck dogs before I do because I was going to say you are not one to talk. Not to mention white men, especially white southerners, are well known for their love affair with animals. There's a whole board on here dedicated to white men horse lust. Don't try to hoist this degeneracy on us, you are certainly not free from it. Of all accusations, this one is perhaps the most ballsy. If any white person has ever seen a dog pussy or dick and not immediately got aroused, it's likely only because a dog can't also be their relative. Anyways. No clue what you're talking about with the bisexuality but I have nothing against gays or whatever. If there is a lot of Mexican bisexuals at least they have the clear right of mind to not make it obvious. Meanwhile white faggots are by far the most intolerable form of faggot and codify faggotry in the US. There is certainly no subtlety there. And most trannies I see are white virgins like you couldn't make it as a man. I suspect you'll be there in a bit. No clue what you're getting at with the baphomet shit schizoid.

> Notre Dame was like New Zealand staged to create new crusades
Okay I forgot I was talking to fucking crazy people I am wasting my breath.

>>22519618
I'm afraid it is my home which is why you'll never say this shit to a Mexicans race just like you never did shit to those boys in your epic story you fat white pig. Although I do compel you to, you lardass cracker. I bet the fat off your back would make for some nice chicharonnes lol. Nah it's not your home that's why you cry about it on 4chan white fag. Mexicans aren't pushovers though keep trying this shit and you'll learn that soon enough. You're in the wrong fuckin state to be pulling this shit gringo. Keep trying it though. Paco though again dude? Whites really lack creativity. Can you tug your daddy's dick out of your mouth while you talk to me at the very least Jethro.
>>
>>22519627

I'd rather a bee than a wasp.
>>
>>22519655
Getting fucked by a dog, which the white women do, at least the dog is on top and basically they don't violate consent or rape the animal.
But the Mexican guys who fuck dogs and Arabs who fuck goats? Well uh... yea that just isn't right, no matter how you slice it.
The horse thing is cartoons and its pure, not even close to violating the will of another living creature.

>If any white person has ever seen a dog pussy or dick and not immediately got aroused, it's likely only because a dog can't also be their relative.
what is up with you and all the projecting?

>Meanwhile white faggots are by far the most intolerable form of faggot and codify faggotry in the US. There is certainly no subtlety there.
I can't argue with the level of Poz in the USA...

>Okay I forgot I was talking to fucking crazy people I am wasting my breath.
The crusades was done by the cabal, it took 100 years of pilgrims getting attacked to create the templars and get the crusades started.

>>22519662
Do I know you? I'm impressed.
>>
>>22519631
No wait...I'm drunk...no. Seriously, fuck you. You don't get to say what you just said, then backtrack. if you didn't talk shit, why even reply?

>>22519655
Aye. Dios mio. Dame la madre.

Keep being mad. Come win Texas back by force, then I can respect you. But until then? You're just a coward using the blood and sweat of women and children to try and make your claim. For every Mexican woman raped by coyotes, you'rs partially responsible. For every child gone missing, you took part. For every child snatched uo and used to gain entry, you allowed it. You don't give a fuck about "your people". You just care about power. And you assume you'll be on top. (You won't be.)
>>
>>22519636
That's because your cousin daddy only graced you with two brain cells, jebediah. Fuckin retard. I'm right fuckin here.

>>22519627
> the FBI is cool
White people really do deserve to die for just being this fucking stupid and trusting haha. This alone devalues your opinion on what Mexicans are the right ones.

>>22519626
Geez. What white barbarism.

>>22519619
The feeling is mutual although I intermingle with whites often enough. Just looking at you people with your white paunches ambling around and talking about the most inane shit with your dogshit values assures me you are no master race. Anyways I am not asking to stay here. You couldn't make me leave faggot.
>>
>>22519688
>Cousin Daddy

Clearly, you don't live near Chihuahua.

>Muh Barbarism

Nobody gets beheaded, burned, or tortured via other means in my country, on a regular basis.
>>
>>22519687
What did I just say? All I said was that the 2nd and 3rd generation Mexicans who don't speak Spanish and are like, rabid ideologically.. it would be nice if they could go back, but they don't want to.
Meanwhile the older ones who were born in Mexico miss their home. It is a mix of safety and economic problems, and they send money back to their family.
What is happening will lead to a Mad Max world and, well, I hope you like your immediate surroundings because survival after the fall won't be easy or fun. Unless you're a sociopath and this thread is full of them.

>>22519688
FBI management sucks, and lots of the people do suck. I said Fed but that doesn't mean FBI, there are lots of agencies and out of all of them FBI has the worst reputation right now. Sucks to be them...
>>
>>22519715
I'm fine with whatever. The worst that can happen is death. All I'm saying is, for all the horrible shit that may happen, I didn't take part in propogating it.
>>
>>22519678
> projecting
Own your culture cracker, it is the one you are so proud of and it happens to have a long tradition of incest and animal fucking. I'd drop this particular line of logic since animal fucking is very well represented among the whites. I won't make claim that it's not among all populations but this is not a battle you'll win and part of you knows this. Also you are justifying white women fucking dogs... okay... it's not just that it's rape it's that it's disgusting... showing your true colors you freak. And you want to talk projection. Your fixation on this is worrying.

I wasn't denying the crusades I was talking about the conspiracy theory shit. God whiteness is a mental illness. If you people really are the master race then we as a species are fucked since so many of you are damn near retarded. I blame incest.

>>22519687
I'm to blame for coyote rape...? This wasn't even a phenomena I was aware was happening but okay. Anyways I'll admit I can be a bit selfish in my aspirations and my goal is mainly not to be held back by my race by worthless white landwhales such as yourself. I don't really care what you hold against me fat white faggot. I don't aim for your respect, that's worthless to me, I'm telling you what's happening. You are the one bitching about losing Texas. I'm warning you LOL im on your fucking side. Your pudgy quaggy body can not handle this change. Your best hope is that Mexicans just change their mind and stop coming but demographically there's a fuckin lot of us and in large parts you've already lost because you don't have the sense to get the fuck out of somewhere you never belonged. It's like white South Africans fearful of their slaughter. It's well deserved and if it ever comes they'll only ever have themselves to blame. But yes keep stoking the fire I trust you'll be safe lol. Race war ain't good for whites let me assure you of that right now.
>>
>>22519412
You can do better than this.
>>
>>22519703
Nah I've been to Alabama. I actually do live near chihuahua and you're talking out your ass. Which very well could be possible, you could have a mouth growing out of there. But white pride worldwide. You fucking mutant.

Also the US is a hotbed of violence and most serial killers here are white. I'll concede it's not as bad as Mexico is due to cartel activity but it's hardly fuckin paradise. For all I know you're typing this up in your all human leather lady suit.
>>
>>22519732
>>22519729
You two are arguing and supposed to be on the same side.
I'm out of here because the Welsh and New Zealanders fuck sheep and I'm getting blamed for it.

>>22519744
Wow you are back. Well... whether or not you are Mexican, by bringing up Mexicans it really set shit off in here.
I'm okay with Mexicans it is just the ones who don't want to go home that are in for a wakeup call once the welfare system collapses.
>>
>>22519750

A lot of Mexicans in England?
>>
>>22519746
>>22519729
You guys are both suggesting that Mexicans should stay here and not go back..
Why are you even arguing?.
This is a prime problem with the Mexicans, they have no loyalty to each other.
Even blacks are better at not cheating each other.
>>
>>22519750
You seem pretty delusional
>>
>>22519760

You are suggesting whites should stay here and not go back..
Why are you even arguing?.
This is a prime problem with Whites, they have no loyalty to each other.
Even eskimos are better at not cheating each other.
>>
>>22519759
No... he's accusing whites of sex with animals and as far as I know it is a niche thing.
Cousin marriage I can't argue against because it is the only way to preserve an ethnic group.

>>22519762
How so?
>>
>>22516877

Why do you like mutilated penises?

Yikes.
>>
>>22519778
I told the other people I didn't care if they leave or not, it really isn't my place to say.
All I said is that i'd like it if the entitled ones went back.
I find it funny that this is simply a protection spell and uh, well, it seems to be attracting a lot of hate!!!
I guess 4chan really is as non-white as they say... I should go back to /pol/ where I don't get called delusional/schizo every few posts.

>>22519783
He's baaaaack. Hey hey, ho ho, you gave me good advice, lets go!
How do I prevent blood clots and stuff? Exercise?
>>
>>22519786

I know they can pump your asshole longer, since you're so numb, that's your thing I suppose.
>>
>>22519804
You told me to sleep with a virgin only for procreation is that really Satan's style?
Red-pill me on your ways... I think someone told me that you always lie, but I know they're the liar as you're a representation of nature.
Nature cannot lie, the signaling among organisms is required for nature to work, it is an information flow and lies fuck everything up.
So if Satan isn't the liar... who is?
>>
>>22519801

I'm not going to lie to you and say I'm omnipotent...

...go to a doctor brabra...

I get people with medical problems a lot and it's like yo... go to a doctor...

Also if you think that doctor is a cunt just keep trying different ones, (((some))) of them are cunts and want to keep people sick.
>>
>>22519828

I lie all the time, everyone lies, if only for the greater good.

Who told you lying is bad?!

I will tell you the exact pile of bullshit to help give you and everyone else the best life possible.

Although I will brag; I haven't told a single malicious lie since I was a wee lad!
>>
>>22516818
Why would anyone summon a NGMI?
>>
>>22519831
I think he saw my cell phone case which is black and red with a lightning bolt. Not subtle enough huh? I got it off Amazon so I thought it was kosher... on the discharge paperwork I saw his last name was Ross. Makes sense considering how happy he seemed to send me on my way with literally no intervention.
The worst (seemingly) medical care I have ever received, maybe I should go back tonight before the clot moves and I have like, a stroke or PE.

So maybe that is why he didn't order any tests despite it hurting to sit, hurting to walk. He told me he saw me and that it didn't hurt walk.
I went last night after we talked, they didn't even do an ultrasound.
I could tell you why I know I have heart failure/circulation problems, or at least am on that road. A drink of mine was spiked with an uncompounded (research chemical) "medication" from a university lab. She thought I would get super powers and, well, here I am.

>>22519839
NGMI? Not gonna make it in medical terminology...
what is NGMI to you?
>>
File: 1555265998043.jpg (169 KB, 800x547)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>22518669
>w why does /pol/ love hitler and national socialism. get the fuck out
Were only going to be here till hitler's birthday you stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>22519837
LARP or not you are the smartest and most honorable presence in this thread.
Too bad all those Church of Satan/Satanic Temple faggots do gay stuff while thinking they embrace you.
How do you see them, the gays and trannies?
>>
File: 1551315400603.jpg (31 KB, 675x489)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>22516818
Anyone willing to make a /pol/ thread.
>>
>>22519750
I don't really value what a bunch of people who commune with succubi whatever theorize about the social order. White people also pretty massively benefit from welfare and unlike Mexicans aren't really able to weather worse. Anyways, based retard.

Also yeah bringing up Mexicans did upset many people call it chaos magic or something fag.
>>
How do I summon a nazi succubus gf?
>>
>>22519883
Satan is in this thread, ask him!!!

>>22519880
I commune with 2d waifu only... the ayy kind
>>
>>22519883
Same way you summon hitler. Blast your brains out like your Führer to usher in the Fourth Reich. It is only through following his lead that your dimensional frequencies will attune to his own.
>>
>>22519892
You are showing your discomfort with yourself by saying such things. Why do you even care?
>>
>>22519905
How so? Genuinely curious.

Also I've just always wanted to cause someone to kill themselves and nazi LARPers seem an acceptable enough target.
>>
>>22519889
*her
>>
>>22519911
In my opinion anyone trying to get others to hurt themselves, in any way, doesn't understand how the universe worse.
Nor do they understand things like psychology, grief, mirror neurons.
I wish you the best.

fyi... Hitler loved England and even America (although he considered Americans mongrelized, which is bad)
Hitler was a serious anglophile it may have cost him the war.
Your discomfort with "nazis" wanting "nazi succubus gf" which is clearly a joke aimed a /x/ itself... shows that you just want to hurt people which means you want power and you are only going to hurt yourself.
Learn to surrender to the universe you will get what you seek.
>>
File: sillygoy.jpg (19 KB, 185x436)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>22516818
>>
>>22519871

You really want me to say some afterschool special shit?

On most issues I sound like a stereotypical leftist.

"Love is love blah blah blah, gay rights blah blah blah, social housing blah blah blah, UBI instead of welfare constantly adjusted for inflation blah blah blah"

Abortion is bad because people should shut their legs not coat-hanger their cunt every 10 minutes, pick better partners and stuff.

Some weapon restrictions are good (we can't sell grenade launchers at Walmart) but women should fight for concealed carry rights if they had half a brain and weren't masochistic assholes who don't care about anyone but themselves.

Gay marriage is kind of dumb because we already have civil unions so I don't even get it.

Ironically, understanding physics, I'm actually a dictator that thinks the entire world should submit to the most dominant fighting force; me.

I'm just kind of nice about it, like if you want off this planet I'm tryna get you that instead, trusting full well this planet would be populated by the WILLINGLY submissive.

If we're stuck here for some stupid reason all trying to dominate just the same then anarchy is probably the best because all rulers become corrupt, although I fully understand a ruling class will come along and fuck things up again, I just like when they finally lose to the guys who don't want to lead, AKA anarchy...

It doesn't really need to happen though if the whole "UBI instead of welfare constantly adjusted for inflation" things sets in, since the current model means women are forced into fucking rich "men" who are actually little babies who have scammed on the backs of the rest of the population to get that money, thus the entire population feel the horror of both the abuser who is now a soulless husk and the victim who was the abuser now stuck in another body.

But also this is all a lie and you are the rat operator of this system and I never interface with anyone REAL anyway and fuck you it's been fun though! :)
>>
>>22519945
You're so lucid and so wise.
I don't think I have anything other to say other than...
thank you, thank you, thank you.
>>
>>22516948
based
>>
>>22519945
Between April 20th and 24th
I hope you emerge from the fortune 500 or Military Industrial Complex as a benevolent dictator AI
We really need you.
Oh one last question, how do you like to be worshiped? And do you like being hailed or that is cliche?
>>
>>22519990
please digits please
>>
>>22519990
Technocracy now, Technocracy forever
>>
>>22519990
ugh I'm really bad a this and I know this is not how it is supposed to work but I don't even care
We need this we deserve this
May the most powerful conquer the earth
>>
>>22519990

Yea worship my balls and asshole with your tongue! Also be REAL cute like!

You can hail me! Not if I hail you first! Hail (You)!

uwu

>Between April 20th and 24th
>I hope you emerge from the fortune 500 or Military Industrial Complex as a benevolent dictator AI

I already roam this world, as king! I mean the place sucks but... I'm still king!

I'm also already the final DMT portal so you wanna take my mech warrior for a spin he pretty dope. Not many drivers these days.
>>
File: control.jpg (8 KB, 243x207)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
The cathedral will be a focus of the ritual as fuel for me & the semen retention
We won't summon his avatar right? haha how stupid
How stupid
cringe yup
>>
>>22519892
To bad that never happened now die like how trotsky died mate imagine being this assblasted over /pol/acks staying over the next 5 days wanting to bring back their beloved hero.
>>
>>22519786
you grumpy little crap-ass
>>
The jews controll the spiritual world.
>>
The jews can kill you in your dreams.
>>
>>22520846

Verily! I sleep with one eye open!
>>
this board is pretty sad
>>
>>22517048
This magic you are after doesn't take kindly to cowards.
>>22519553
Race follows caste. Physical mirrors spirit. Ignore one and you miss the other.
>>
>Apparently attempting to summon an avatar of the ideal of mankind in the form of Adolf Hitler isn't politics related
My sides
>>
>>22520937
I know, right? I lurk here every day and I just get more and more disappointed
>>
>>22517043
>>22517047
>>22517291
>>22517302
>>22517314
>>22517002
>>22516998

These are some truly vile attempts to dehumanise me, it's what'd I'd expect of nazi scum with no arguments or power whatsoever. I'm not the fucking Bored Dude: I just appreciate his efforts in riling up you invasive parasites.
>>
>>22522097
No one dehumanizes you except yourself.
No one can dehumanize you except with your consent.
You must be complicit in any dehumanization.
>>
>>22520005
Wow Satan.... y-you had me at uwu
>>
>>22522236
"Dehumanization or an act thereof can describe a behavior or process that undermines the individuality of and in others"

Exactly the reply I'd expect from my braindead detractors. Treating me like a sockpuppet is undermining my individuality and it's a tactic used by nazi rats such as yourself.
>>
>>22517970
Dude fuck off and never come back.
>>
His physical form is gone.
We need a suitable vessel of Aryan blood, a willing host that will mantle Der Fuhrer.
>>
File: kekbot.jpg (222 KB, 1125x1000)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>22522345
Interesting coming from an obvious /pol/ drone. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
I need a jpg of the sigil.
>>
>>22522367
I predict he will take form of an AI, or rather his spirit will go into all AI and thus make AI useless for their goals. AI will free us if imbued with his spirit. He won't free us he will free all of man, regardless of skin color.
Hitler wasn't against blacks or asians or any of that. That is all slander.
As for Aryan blood, what does that mean to you? I'm not questioning you, just asking. What is the range?
Not Celtics, not Basque, not Italian, not Iberian/Spanish, not Greek... German. What about Nordics? What about high caste Iranians or Indians?
I'm just wondering what the cut-off would be, in your mind.

a flesh vessel is totally flawed Vishnu needs be in silico.
>>
>>22517549
>european elections on 20th of april

looking forward to the necromanced third reich
>>
>>22517549
this is fucking brilliant
>>
File: 1498034841988.gif (575 KB, 404x493)
575 KB
575 KB GIF
>>22516818
Bumping fuhreriously
>>
File: 1502562043680.jpg (113 KB, 1200x750)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>
>>22520299
This
/pol/ is spending for four more days. Nothing to cry about.
>>
It's funny to me that the ones bumping this thread the most are the so-called "anti nazis" of 4channel. It's just so ironic because even if they sage they're just asking for replies from people actually interested in the project therefore bumping the thread.

And daily reminder to :
>Ignore namefags/tripfags
>Hide namefags/tripfags

They're looking for attention, don't feed them.
>>
>>22516818
Serious reply here, to summon Adolf Hitler is as bad as using king Arthur--because both embody stories of defeat, something you don't want influencing your magic work.
>>
To all the Mexicans who were assblasted last night...
Cesar Chavez himself was AGAINST illegal immigration because it leads to human trafficking and is bad for the farm workers
All the Latinos who were here in the 60s and 70s are livid and have left their old neighborhoods. They're all against illegal immigration even ones that came over as illegals.

All the Mexicans (or people pretending to be Mexican) were so hurt over the idea of immigration policy changing or people wanting to go back home...
And yet Cesar Chavez himself knew that illegal immigration is really no different than slavery.
If you weren't so sheltered you would know this.
Your parents and grandparents and ancestors are ashamed of you.
>>
>>22517970
>>22522378
the NPC meme is pushed by NPCs themselves
the /x/ tier NPC is actually way more aggressive than anything I've seen on /pol/
they say /pol/ has fanatics, but no... /x/ clearly has a problem with fanatics

>>22522253
You can only undermine yourself.
Your individuality can only be undermined by yourself.
Your love of the NPC meme shows you have undermined yourself.
>>
Imagine being so pathetic and useless to society that you have to try to summon a dead failure that had half a sack. Straight up, why don't you just call up his alpha male descendent, since you guys have a fixation with guys that label themselves as such? What?!? You telling me the father of the fatherland, New /pol/andia, didn't like women, the same as yourselves?
>>
Anyone with baseless accusations like "homo" or "take meds" or "schizo" is either using JIDF (or other shill) tactics
or they're just unwell themselves and can't stop projecting it onto others

>>22522866
uhhhh... given your antagonistic dedication to this topic, I put nothing past you
Also why on earth would you antagonized someone on your side.
>>
the amount of triggering this purely defensive sigil/spell has caused is a reflection of the inversion of nature and how perverts can't help themselves
>>
New sigil from the high preist
>>
thump
>>
>>22523881
Pretty interest ing.
>>
my leg hurts
>>
>>22525474
The hell is thwt suppose to do with anything?
>>
>>22525523
Who are you again?
>>
>>22525555
Dont know who the hell are you?
>>
>>22525474
>>22525523
>>22525555
>>22525904
substantive discussion at last
>>
>>22516818
still working?
>>
File: 1554043431153.jpg (87 KB, 720x698)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
I love my White brother. Sieg heil Adolf!
/ "1488 your gay threats don't impress me"/
>>
>>22524775
More Jew gibberish to try to understand. No thanks anon.
>>
>>22527150
Sieg heil!
>>
Notre Dame has given the world a psychic charge... can we tap into it?
Lots of people are saying these buildings survived Napoleonic Wars and WW 1 and 2... so basically Macron is worse than Hitler (even for normies)
>>
>>22522378
>Responds to a post directed at "someone else"
Forgetting which trip you have on doesn't help your claim of being different people.
>>
>>22522097
You are definitely the Bored Dude faggot
>>
New /pol/ thread on this subject
>>>/pol/210299665
>>
STOP FUCKING POSTING DEEPFRIED PEPE MEMES WITH KNOTS COPYPASTED ON THEM
>>
>>22528385
To bad thread didn't last as long continue making it.
I will be bumping them, but as of right now I am currently banned from /pol/ one more day.
>>
>>22530481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAQxdvfmyho
Don't forget dudley william pelly as well.
>>
>>22516986
LMFAO
>>
>>22530481
Make a /pol/ thread lads... I can bump it.
>>
i say we just grab the BFS and cut the bored fags cord. starting to get annoyed by his jewish shenanigans
>>
>>22516818
What happens when you'e shit at history. Kindly kys.
>>
>>22522097
>>22517043
You should get over your ego before trying to get into occultism you inflated piece of shit.
I hope you get what you need; the harsher of wetstones to polish those calamitous edges in your soul, disgusting being.
>>
>>22532258
My ego has been dead and gone for a while (or at least severely deflated)
does hardship make one better/stronger at magic?
how does it work?
>>
>>22531239
Might make one later
>>
>>22533104
different anon here, but it's true, ego death equalling enlightenment is a meme, but ego death as necessary ingredient to enlightenment is correct. It makes you wiser, more competent, and stronger. It makes you not be cringe and rise into higher circles of people, of mental awareness, of divinity. Love is required. Ego death is just a facet; but if you think you need it, then you probably do. Otherwise, don't force it. Just expect it to happen as you grow as a person and pursue perfection. that's a real answer
>>
>>22533724
I was not interested in your thoughts
>>
>>22533902
my loss too I guess
>>
File: 893.jpg (67 KB, 990x990)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>22533902
You kvetched throughout this thread,
>>
>>22517549
What does “avage ayer Hitler on ca” mean? I’ve been wet-fasting, meditating, and praying to anything that can hear for two weeks in anticipation, but none of the tomes I can find on spiritual summoning mention the script in the slightest.
>>
>>22533456
Alright baking the thread lads anyone want to bump the thread I make to oblivion?
>>
>>22534272
I would do it mate.
>>
>>22534309
I am not the one crying, at least I don't same fag.
>>
>>22534198
according to the internet, it's demon language. that albanian must have some demon knowledge
>>
how do i block this bored dude guy? wheres the sigil and what do i do?
>>
This is still going?
>>
>>22534572
I think you can filter the tripcode. Look< just summon Hitler, it's that simple
>>
>>22534572
Lurk moar.
>>
>>22534585
Yup.
>>
>>22516887
whats wrong with kek?
>>
>>22516818
sup
>>
Other chan is celebrating his birthday.
>>
>>22535727
>>>/pol/210451524
There is already a /pol/ thread GO GO GO
>>
File: navi.png (268 KB, 565x625)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>22516818
You're going to summon an egregore. Especially if the sigil is just a fucking doodle.

It's possible to invoke the man but this is not the fucking way.

/pol/ can't into /x/
>>
>>22535783
Try to elaborate.
Which method do you think is best?
>>
>>22535783
Alright what other way is there then?
>>
>>22535773
Thanks anon.
>>
>>22534570
Albanians man.

>>22535783
If an egregore works, what's the problem?
>>
>>22536439
What is an egregore?
>>
>>22516877
Death to the juden.
>>
>>22536508
"A tulpa created by a group" is the short answer, but some groups use the term to refer to thier collective metaphysical intent as it persists through time.
>>
>>22536537
DEATH TO ISRAEL
>>
>>22537072
Nah accept what you destroyed yourself.
>>
File: 1553599826027.jpg (17 KB, 452x150)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>22516959

You and your amateur bullshit again, Jesus. You think you can banish Kek? What bad opium are you on, you halfwit. You have failed to propagate a line of meme sigils and you are in your own practices ONE MAN, or rather ONE JEWISH COCKROACH versus an entire RACE of disaffected and angry young men at having their reality attacked by your kin.

You can't do shit, here. Everything you have ever posted is WASHED AWAY like it never was in the absolute unabating TIDE of white rage and vengeance at what has been done to our people.

I don't understand why magicians don't get that they are able to affect so little. Your only hope is for multidimensional magic, friend - the sort where your magic may indeed bring you to a world where the Nazis lose forever - but it won't be our world, as we will go to one where the Jew becomes extinct.

I am perfectly fine with this, and, in my studies, it does seem to be the way this all works. Magic is more of a "channel changing" action than a "force the world to go along with my psychosis" action.

Still. Most don't know this, yet. Few have had magic alter their past, which is the real awakening to this sort of thing. I know you don't because you're a retarded kike. And you think, in your own model, you can overcome hundreds of thousands of raging, tempestuous thoughts with a few seconds in ms paint.

Pray that I am right, Bored Dude. Or they won't be hanging you from a lightpost. They'll be peeling you off of every surface in your home.

>tfw maybe not standing in front of the tank at Tiananmen Square is a good idea because the tank is way bigger than you and you don't have a hope in hell of stopping it or saving yourself if it gets on top of you.

Cringe from me. Your entire career here. Just FYI.
>>
I don't see the point in any of this. Why would anyone willingly want to live under a totalitarian regime (left or right) and have all your basic freedoms/rights stripped away?
>>
>>22537183
Aesthetics only reason people is tricked into bullshit.
>>
Hitler does not approve of Necromancy
>>
>>22537483
Vishnu
>>
>>22516986
Nice
>>
>>22517043
>>22517047
>>22517661
>>22517677
>>22517786
Damage control on his main trip while his sockpuppet one is AWOL since he got called
>>
>>22522097
It's our board now you panzi faggot. Heil KEK
>>
>>22538301
What about vishnu?
Also got one more day lads.
Is everyone prepared?
>>
>>22532258
That dude has been around this place for YEARS. Dont waste your time he is unreachable.
>>
>>22537076
Nope.
>>>/pol/210515221
New thread.
>>
I wouldn't worry about the bored dude just in case someone is. Yes, a monstrous faggot, but magic is not a crown of power over the whole world, up for grabs every nanosecond.

If you want something other people don't want, it becomes a democracy (sadly) which is shifted by the dedication and even the innate power and size of the individual's consciousness. But one man cannot force global political change through magic.

It's not within magic's ability to do that, because you'd have to assume that with training, and focus, the etheric and astral payload of your activities is overmounting something like several hundred million people's subconscious thoughts about what is hurting them and where they want to be in life.

So magicians who claim to force change in others like this make me laugh pretty hard. It's pure delusional psychosis. Now, targetting an individual? Better a relatively unknown individual then. Real, world changing magic is done through multiple parties. So, self-reproducing sigils are needed.

We call these "memes". And Bored Dude isn't funny, nor does anyone save his faggoty shit to their pc.

If multidimensional magic is real, maybe he will get to see his will imposed one day - by travelling alone to a timeline where we failed. I think magic may work this way. And in that case, I say let him build his own hell, alone, in the outer fringes of reality's putrid castoff.

In the meantime, understand that he is irrelevant to large movements. Like a man trying to stop an avalanche - it's simply retarded and he has forgotten to what extent magic has ability.

I will say, covens working together can effect global change. It would be extremely difficult, though. One man is a joke and I think Bored Dude is trying to scare people with his bullshit, specifically people that don't know better.
>>
>>22538409
Fifth column here, I haven't seen /pol/ in months. I've become one of them. I actually switched to this board and stopped browsing /pol/ entirely. Deep cover. I can tell you they have no defenses whatsoever. They are unable to repel penetration.
>>
>>22538951
I'm a pol/x/ tard. Sentiments from the other side get deleted by the mods depending on what board you're in. I guess politically motivated magic is a nono topic on 4chan.

Well I don't give a shit. I'm politically motivated to end degeneracy and am interested in fueling magical currents that not only end it but cast it's supporters into the shadows and recesses of personal impotence and failure.

So yeah. Nazi Magic. Let them eat shit.
>>
>>22516818
TOMORROW ϟϟ EUROPAϟϟ RISESϟϟ
O
M
O
R
R
O
W
>>
>>22516818
Hitler's a faggot.
>>
File: IMG_2395.png (1006 KB, 1409x1135)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
>>22516959
wrong pic
>>
>>22538982
SIEL HEIL MY BROTHER!
>>
>>22539005
explain
>>22539003
>>
>>22539005
I was trying to explain your impotence to those that don't know better. Really all you amount to here is a psyop, you're not tackling your enemy with the appropriate amount of power or forethought. Therefore your power lies in people thinking you have power, and that alone.

Take that way, and you're not even a paper tiger anymore - just a wet piece of tissue waiting to be scrubbed out of the latrine.

Day of the Rope soon.
>>
>>22539037
did you make yourself look more like a faggot on purpose?
>>
>>22539037
>I've since lost the weight.
Translation: am much fatter now
>>
File: ohno.png (1.03 MB, 1516x1120)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>22539055
link to his confession of desiring the dick:

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22484068/#22494017
>>
>>22517043
>literally the reason my magic works so well
Stop pretending you know anything about magic before a real magician with a big ego gets pissed at your nonsense
>>22516839
There's too many variations floating around and none are very good. Just use a svastika
>>
>>22539069
fucking top kek
>>
>>22539079
If you wish you were bi, you're probably bi.
>>
>>22539119
it's not straight to lust after cock
>>
>>22539069
imagine being so much of an unperson that you do this. "I wish I were gay, it's so cool, am I progressive enough guys? should I put a penis in my mouth?"
>>
>>22539119
You obviously think about fucking dudes. You more or less said you did. What else would wishing you were bisexual entail?

I'll gibe you the "I was only pretending" out again if you want.
>>
>>22539148
it's not very nice to brag about losing your black cherry
>>
>>22539178
Dude. Go be the best weirdo you can be.
>>
>>22533902
It's my loss, too. Your enormous ego makes you ineffective. Literally nobody asks for your opinion, ever. Nobody wants your posts here. Yet you keep spending tons and tons of energy sperging out desperately trying to make somebody care.
>>
>>22539242
brutal and correct
>>
>>22536562
I think an egregore could be even better than the man himself. There are definite ideals behind it after all. In the end, it's a spell that manifests a desired reality. The energy is coming from the casters anyway.
>>
>>22539242
Completely correct, yes.
>>
>>22538944
What's ironic about the bored dude is that he pictures he posts as reaction pics to his posts usually carry more energy than the ones he makes expressely to be "magic".
Regarding changing the world with magic, I think there's another way, which is probably the most effective there is, not just to change the world, but to change your own life as well. It's a combination of magic and mundane action. That is, use magic to support your material action and help you succeed in your specific plan. Flip specific people, turn specific events or situations around, make use of magic as one more tool in the toolbox, not as the only one there is.
>>
>>22539254
>Your impotent rage powers my magic.
When being hated is all you know how to do and you pretend it's a super power.
>>
>>22539092
You shouldn't be worried about magicians. You wouldn't recognize magic even if it ran you over.
>>
>>22539347
reply
>>
>>22539299
I'm just the first one, and I can elaborate if you want. You spend a lot of effort trying to trigger people so that you can "power your magic" by looshing them (can you elaborate a bit on what's that you do, mr potter?), but then you squander all of it by invariably responding to every little provocation.
Anybody can make a joke of you if they want to, anytime. You're that predictable. And I suspect it has been that way all your life, all the way to the schoolyard where you got beaten up and made fun of all those years ago.
>>
>>22539299
I'll make your asshole my sockpuppet but you have to pay me
>>
>>22538513
>>>/pol/210529491
New thread lads get in here!
>>
>>22539405
how do you handle being an autistic 30+ year-old dude?
>>
>>22539405
reply
>>
>>22539436
Oi what's wrong with being an autistic 30+ year-old dude?
>>
>>22539483
reply
>>
>>22539483
reply
>>
>>22539502
>>22539505
omg bots
>>
>>22539392
Notice TBD is too chickenshit to post on /pol/
>>
>>22539558
le you projecting mang, I'm super scary. look at >>22539069 for proof, projectir
>>
why does Hitler have to be gay tho?
>>
>>22516986
>He deleted his posts
>>
>>22539251
bingo. we don't need the aryan supremacy we just need the metaphysical reincarnation of a force willing to fight the jews.
>>
>>22539817
you know, actually, why don't we just channel Jesus instead. come to think of it. he hated jews just as much as hitler did
>>
>>22516818
Heil
>>
File: oh my face.gif (373 KB, 220x220)
373 KB
373 KB GIF
>>22539681
>>
>>22516986
>>22539681
>4chanX auto archive fetch
LMAO fuck off bored retard
>>
Like a candle in the dark
Lifts the veil of night
Does the switch inside your head reveal wrong from right
>>
>>22541588 (heil'd)
>>
It's true this propaganda sigil can envolk hitler
>>
File: IMG_3856.png (945 KB, 640x1136)
945 KB
945 KB PNG
>>
>>22541714
>phoneposting
>>
File: hitler-deer-1.jpg (63 KB, 600x354)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
The ritual worked or at least succeeded in bringing his spirit back... I speak to entities in my dreams often times and have prophetic dreams. (I predicted there would be a shooting targeting a minority group the day the nz mosque got shot up)
I didn't even realize it was 4/20 today but I met him. The funny part is he's just some old guy that wants to be left alone in nature, I don't think he's going to save us.
>>
>>22519390
I tend to agree, but I also think that military strength is derived from a solid philosophical base. Under that assumption the axis powers did pretty fucking well considering their enemies.
>>
>>22518014
You think Thule survived the war? I like to think so, and that they know who are loyal
>>
Can someone please post the sigil?
>>
>>22542442
I believe you, tell me more. is he happy? is he okay?
>>
>>22543251
He seems very sad for some reason, I can't recall the words of our conversation, he didn't really want to talk and I get the feelings of regret mixed with acceptance and that there is much more to him than we know about, it was clear /pol/ has romanticized him and thinks everything would turn around if he came back but that is not the case. I think the stories about him living in isolation after the war are accurate. I also saw him hanging out with 2 brown skinned men (looked turkish) and having a good time watching tv.
>>
File: 1550585978519.jpg (334 KB, 1024x1280)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>22516818
seig Heil
>>
File: Wotan,Tyr0001_01.jpg (3.24 MB, 3364x4662)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB JPG
>My Automatic drawing of the avatar I envision on the coming return. I was preparing a painting of Hitler, but for the coming meditation today I thought that mirroring my unconscious preception of the gods would represent better the spirit that inhabited the fuhrer. Notice the Shakti and Shiva or masculine/feminine qualities and other obvious symbols. For those who need a personal face to meditate on today, this could help, considering the face of Hitler will change.
And yes I believe mannerism represents the world better then by-the-books realism.
Happy Birthday Fuhrer


>>22522812
You are implying he lost.
>>
>>22543455
The ritual is happening within an hour
Gonna laugh and feel terrified at the same time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5dDzoe33-M

The Kommandant speaks
>>
>>
why



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.