[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: X.png (542 KB, 989x918)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
that is a star like our sun with a moon in its orbit. scientists have been seeing evidence of another planet near our solar system for some time. this (((black hole[[[sun**]]]))) isnt 55 million years away and they think you're stupid enough to believe that

its on our doorstep

Werent we told black holes trap light? why is it even visible???
>>
why? we already had kepler spotting exoplanets and returning images and readings of planets

why would they lie? it appears as described by einstein and hawkings theories
>>
its not visible retard, the center part that is black is the black hole itself. The surrounding mass is matter and energy that its devouring from its surrounding area, look up the full image and youll see its giant form
>>
>>22516218
the visible light is an accretion disk of matter and light and gas falling into the black hole and surrounding it

either that or what i've described as depicted by a mock up of radiowaves
>>
>>22516223
kepler spotting things when they cant even tell if theres a 9th planet in our solar system.

>>22516226
>>22516224

unconvinced. i wish i could take what ((they)) say as truth without objection like you guys
>>
>>22516319
Yes yes anon the Jews made the scary black (((hole))) we’re all aware they control everything I’m the Jews too, better watch out
>>
Can you people learn how to write?
>>
>>22516319
we've spotted like 9 transplutonian planetoids there is no 9th planet dude
>>
>>22516319
At this point if Jews are this powerful I don't see why anyone should give a damn about the white people they allegedly make to suffer.
>>
>>22516319
>i wish i could take what ((they)) say as truth without objection like you guys
Learn general relativity, up to the Penrose–Hawking singularity theorems, including all of the experimental evidence for the theory: you'll be convinced.
>>
>>22516218
I think they call that east.
>>
(((okay))) (((this))) (((is))) (((epic)))
>>
The black hole it self is visible because it absorbs light, what's visible is the matter circling the event horizon.
>>
File: Summoning Hitler.jpg (719 KB, 1000x1300)
719 KB
719 KB JPG
4/20
>>
>>22516218
>/pol/niggers thinks he's smarter than he is
>makes a really stupid thread that exposes himself as the subhuman brainlet that he is
Classic.
>>
>>22516218
The gayest shit ive seen all day
>>
>>22516218
here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUyH3XhpLTo

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.