[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 07ypwFg.png (18 KB, 424x426)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Something is going to happen today, I don't know what it is yet, but I know something is going to happen today.
>>
>>22515699
things happen every day you fucking idiot
>>
>>22515699
ITS HAPPENING!!!
>>
>>22515706
I got the impression that it has to do with a dead bird, I'm not sure how to interpret that.
>>
>>22515716
We use to communicate with birds, even to the point were you could trust the message will be delivered to the right person. Doves.
Now they use twitter...
>>
>>22515716
It could be something else though... something idk paint related? I have no idea.
>>
File: 1555152661003.jpg (19 KB, 383x268)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>22515699
ITS HAPEN
>>
File: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (914 KB, 282x194)
914 KB
914 KB GIF
>>22515699
>Something is going to happen today
Yes, yes there is something happening soon
Wish me luck bitches!!! This will be big
>>
I'm OP by the way. I'll post back here with an update later ok.

I think it had to do with a dead bird and I doubt it had to do with paint, but I'm overall not sure of what will happen lol.
>>
I'll just tell you now to spare the time, there were about 30 people in this room and they were strangers except one guy who was asking me questions. There was only one seat available which was to the right of me.
The last person hadn't arrived yet and the dude asked me if I was going to bail out and I said probably not.

Then the last person arrived which was my celestial girlfriend whom I haven't seen in a dream in months so I immediately ran out of the room at full speed and I saw a dead bird on the ground as well as another dead animal but the dead bird stuck out to me, then I saw something else not sure what then I immediately woke up.
>>
>>22515716
another plane in a skyscraper perphaps?
>>
>>22515699
Mom will find the poop sock?
>>
I just saw a single small bird outside I usually see more than one, maybe that was it...

although the bird in the dream was big and black and had a yellow beak and it was also dead...

Idk.
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (161 KB, 694x852)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>22515706
This doesn't happen every day.
>>
The point is that every single time I see her in a dream some news-worthy tragedy happens the next day.

About 100% of the time.
>>
The room we were in was tall and white and the desks were arranged in a square.
>>
She's done this so many times before but I never posted about it
until after.

This time I tried to do it before hand so you could all see I knew something was going to happen today.

Her messages are always vague but it always works about 100% of the time.
>>
She is from France too that's probably why she looked so upset
in the dream.
>>
>>22515699
>>22515744
>>22515821
>>22516554
>>22516560
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
Checked
Witnessed
>>
>>22516604
If I made a post every single time she appeared in my dreams or gave me a vision or spoke to me IRL you would see the correlation was way more insane.

I think the most sickening one she showed me was Parkland on the 13th but she didn't tell me what school it would be.

She told me a lot of other stuff too.
>>
>>22516612
You may want to reconsider if your girl is “celestial” mate. She is associated with tragedy
>>
>>22516630
I always knew she is associated with tragedy. That's her "job" she is responsible for the good and bad things, like you know, I've mentioned this before on 4chan before anyways lol.

She is good, that's why she looked upset in the dream, because she had to do this to her home country.

She does a lot of things she doesn't like but it's by God's orders that she follows it.

She is absolutely good.

She tells me when a tragedy is going to happen because she lets us all know that she is with us even in tragedy.
>>
I wonder who those people were, I got out of there so fast I didn't really talk to them, they were all looking at me like a role model and one of them was asking me questions and he was asking me if I was gonna run away and I didn't understand what he was talking about until I saw HER walk in with a serious face.
>>
She gets much more freedom of her power in the afterlife be careful

Anyways I hope nobody was hurt except a bird? I don't know.

I still don't know what that was about. It wasn't significant but it stuck out to me because it freaked me out because I saw it on the ground as I was running out of the building.
>>
Lol.
>>
>>22515699
Rip Notre Dame de Paris
>>
Is there a way I can connect with your celestial girlfriend? I'd like to be friends.
>>
>>22516677
She is watching everybody her numbers are 71 4 79 97

She is always watching everybody.
>>
Imagine if I didn't post this thread.
Then you would have all thought I was a liar if I told you I knew something was going to happen today.

That's what people said to me about the other things she foretold...

Lol.
>>
>>22515699
Can you fucking troglodytes stop posting the same "it will happen today" every god damn day. "It" probably wont happen any time soon and if it does your subhuman mind will be the last to predict it. Something will happen sure, maybe that something even impacts you or me, but instead of shit posting on an Taiwanese tapestry weaving form do something about it and leave us alone.
>>
>>22515699
How did you know anon?
>>
>>22516687
Nah we still think it's bullshit because there's always a tragedy happening somewhere on the planet
>>
>>22516709
Not „it will happen today“

I T ' S H A P P E N I N G already
>>
File: 1553534803962.gif (1.83 MB, 288x377)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>22515699
you torched notre dame for a /x/ shitpost ? didnt you?
>>
>>22516682
Cool. Tell her I need a sandwich
>>
Wow you guys don't believe anything huh?
To think this is the paranormal board.

Well, you'll understand the Truth one day, but with you lack of faith you might not realize it until it's too late.
>>
>>22516709
This is the first time I ever made a thread like this before ever so...

Don't put me in a basket with all the schizophrenics on /x/.

I actually know what I'm talking about unlike any of you.
>>
>>22516720
I didn't see anything getting this much news coverage yesterday.
>>
>>22516787
Skeptics are a natural product. You are unnatural. I don't mean to curse you, I'm simply labeling/constructing.
>>
something is going to fuck OP today
and it ain't a female
>>
>>22516713
At least you believe me. She verified to me also that the story about 9/11 that the public receives is very close to the true story, which means all the conspiracy theories about it are fake.
>>22516796
Don't worry about it. My girlfriend makes very heavily informed decisions with the rare override of common sense.

Lol.
>>
>>22516797
97 is her number.
Is it a celestial female then?
You'd better not be saying anything rude to me unless you want a lot of bad karma, remember that karma doesn't take effect until the afterlife.

>>22516804
4 is also her number.

Lol.
>>
>>22516804
>My girlfriend makes very heavily informed decisions with the rare override of common sense.
I get it, pal. My wife is the same way. Stay firm.
>>
>>22516810
Sorry I made a mistake.
She is female. She just really likes to suck big black dicks.
I spoke with her and she said your dick is very very tiny. In fact we did more than spoke, we fuck like rabbits.
God I love her tits.
>>
>>22516816
>>>/v/
>>
>>22516819
>>>/x/
>>
>>22515699
if you dont know then shut the fuk up and fuck off.
STop posting
>>
Here's the full story if you're interested:
Started off fairly normal, I was in a big tall white room without a roof and there were four very long white desks arranged in a square. There were about 30 people in the room, every seat slowly filled up except one seat which was the seat to the right of me. So the last person to enter would have to sit right next to me. Each seat had a person's name on it. Everybody seemed white as far as I could tell, there was an old white lady with blonde hair in a pony tail who raised her hand and started talking to everybody.

Then, some guy pulled me over to talk to me and he was asking me if I was gonna run away when she came in. I didn't know what he was talking about and then she came in (i hadn't seen her specifically in a dream in months) she walked normal speed slightly fast with a serious/upset face and when I saw her I immediately ran out of the room, on the way out I saw a dead bird and another dead animal and then I turned around and I saw a big white wall with a bunch of names on it. Then I saw something else I don't remember.

Then I woke up immediately.

>>22516829
I know what it was now.

She never appears to me like that unless something is going to happen.

There's a big list of times where it happened and the accuracy is so high that's why I was so confident when I made this thread.

YOU are the person who doesn't know anything. Trust me,
you don't know ANYTHING.
>>
>>22515699
well it happened
>>
Checked
>>
>>22515699
It happened and you're to blame. You give love a bad name.
>>
checkem
>>
I actually saw her twice in the dream but the second time was unrelated.

Lol.
>>
File: 1432619180909.jpg (51 KB, 573x609)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>22516751
le madman
>>
When they discover who did it, it will be the beginning of the purge. Anon had the gut feeling.
>>
It's getting an extreme level of coverage because she is sad
about it.
>>
Funny I had a dream last night, where I saw some people talking French and I went to go talk to them and show off my French speaking skills and they had a look of confusion and didn't understand what I was saying.
>>
>>22516924
She has appeared in my dreams and then the next day something bad happens with about 100% accuracy and I understand what's going on about everything now.

That might just be a coincidence, but several coincidences become convincing.

Not only that but this isn't the most evidence she's shown me before.
>>
File: 1555047716505.png (617 KB, 1137x1079)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
>>22516636
It runs in the family.
>>
File: 1553815128058.png (1.83 MB, 1334x750)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
>>22515699
OP your scaring me....you hiding something from us
>>
>>22515699
DUBS CONFIRM
>>
>>22516791
dude post anytime you have a feeling like this.
i wanna know happenings before hands you might save a life who knows
>>
>>22516932
can you remember other times she has been in your dreams?
post them.
>>
A dead bird. Notre Dame in flames.
Notre Dame is an icon of Christianity, exactly like white dove.

You did it bro... You predicted this.
>>
>>22517286
This. Witnessed. I also had strange dreams last night, and have been depressed all day. This is a key event
>>
>>22517307
I had a dream about rain last night. And it's raining today.
>>
>>22517286

Related to this post of me... Can this has something to do with end of Christianity? Nostradamus predicted that in 2019 there will be the last Pope of the Catholic Church.
>>
Schizo: The Thread
>>
>>22516687
Take a pic of smth in your room you can be identified with like a plant. Then post again when it happens again.
This way if you get a following you can be identified.
>>
>>22517456
Thanks anon, great post. We really appreciate all of the work you do to make this board a more enjoyable experience.
>>
Anons... Nostradamus predicted that somewhere in the occident a fire would cause the beginning of a great war. It is also known that He established the year 2019 as the year of the beginning of the Third World War.

We are fucked up dudes.
>>
>>22517476
Thanks faggot.
>>
I just went out and I saw my celestial gf's friend and my celestial gf's sister and another one too.

This is crazy. The sister is also very important, she looked depressed today too. Uh oh.

>>22517107
What I noticed is that she always makes it unavoidable but she still tells me about it anyways. This one time she actually gave me the exact location something would happen to me and it still happened to me because I forgot about it until after...

>>22517121
Yes of course. I have posted them before though.

Two days before new zealand i had a dream of a whale killing a bunch of people and the whale was autistic or something and i thought it was disturbing. the next night i had a vision with her in it, it wasn't a dream though of an attack that had something to do with islam, that's how vague it was...

She appeared in a dream this one time and we were in my room together and she was rushing me to leave and saying "come on let's get it over with quick!" then she left my room and I woke up, I was freaked out so when I woke up I waited a long time to leave my room... but shortly after leaving my room my hand got cut open and i needed to get it taped together.

She's told me many other things I usually post about them on 4chan but not until after they happen, this time I decided I'd had enough and I just wanted to post before hand so you all know...

at least...

if you don't consider this proof...

you'll believe me one day when you realize I am correct about everything and everybody else is wrong...

hehehehe...

Lol.
>>
>>22517593
That wasn't a real quote by the way "let's get it over with quick" i don't remember what she was actually saying but it was something like that
>>
Almost no talking to me in my dreams. Thanks for thread
>>
God made me do it

By sharp and flame, Michael
>>
Put me in the screencap

also thanks for taking me from an angry mood to a spooked mood OP.
>>
File: 20190415_022600.jpg (21 KB, 176x190)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Put me in screencap
>>
>>22517639
anytime
>>
>>22515699
Holy shit, you were right. Something happened. Are you psychic?
>>
File: pic.png (38 KB, 662x460)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>22517653
No, psychics are not real. Any illusion of psychic abilities is just the result of the entities.

It's "deception" I guess...

Proper intuition of the Truth doesn't always align perfectly with the observable. The deceivers will be deceived themselves etc.

Lol.
>>
>>22517593
Your whale is the autistic shell that the prophet use in his struggle with god.
Gabriel is to Islam what Michael is to Catholics
>>
Lol.
>>
>>22517698
Seriously..
>>
>>22517702
I say lol a lot, it's just an ocd thing.

Lol.
>>
File: 81RI-T7lIxL._SX425_.jpg (20 KB, 425x536)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>22517698
>>
File: 1499552122110.jpg (33 KB, 520x293)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Very interesting post, OP. Keep us updated, because I expect the happenings to keep happening.
Really kind of sucks that all you're getting is enough advance notice to just worry more...not enough to do anything about it. Here's a pic of a nice cute puppy to make you feel better.
>>
>>22516810
You'd better not be saying anything rude to me unless you want a lot of bad karma

Oh look he's threatening people again. rEmeMBeR BE a gOoD pERSon.

Lol.
>>
>>22517776
It's not a threat, it's a warning.
I am informing you of the Truth because I know the Truth and you don't know shit.

Lol.
>>
>>22517776
If all the answers were right in your face then it wouldn't be much of a test would it.

Be careful
>>
File: 1499192360846.jpg (30 KB, 520x293)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>22517790
Don't feed that troll.

Tell us more about this Celestial GF. Do you only see her in dreams? Do you keep a record of your dreams? You'll remember more details if you record them immediately upon waking.

Does she ever give you positive predictions?

Here's another puppy. I hope you like puppies.
>>
>>22517820
I don't see her only in dreams. I don't really keep a record of the dreams it's not that important anyways, because I am already sure that I am right the "evidence" doesn't mean anything to me.

Like, if you know the math you know what the answers will be regardless and if an answer disagrees with a math then the experiment was wrong, like Einstein always said.

She appears to me in visions and often as well as real life.

By her hand she commits the bad and good things in the universe as well as the afterlife, but she has more authority in the afterlife, it is more random on Earth not to hint towards karma but in the afterlife it is about >90% fair I would say.

She is even positive in the negative predictions sometimes...

These predictions are typically just to help me not be as affected by the tragedy I think. This one time she predicted something bad that happened to me that I would usually be pissed and upset about but I just kept laughing because I literally knew it was going to happen, I just laughed really hard and I barely even cared about it and it didn't upset me at all just because she told me it would happen beforehand lol.
>>
>>22515699
Is it possible that it's something to do with the Notre dame? Spiritual building burns down in such a tense world.
I feel it's kind of a symbol of what is happening to people who think religiously kind of.
>>
>>22517858
She is French and a Christian entity.
>>
>>22517852
Literally what
>>
>>22517868
Interesting. What was her name?
>>
>>22517890
I've made threads about this before by the way.
What are you confused about my dude?
When I saw her powerwalk in that building with a serious/upset face I ran out of that building as fast as I possibly could run.
>>
File: 1509675325367.jpg (28 KB, 384x512)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>22517852
Sounds like she might be what some would call an angel. An angel would be charged with carrying out the good and bad things, but not be an evil entity, just doing their job, the will of God or whatever you might choose to call it.

Keeping a record of your dreams would be helpful for relating info to those of us not blessed with such an angel...

Here's another puppy. If you don't want puppy pics I'll stop with the puppies...
>>
>>22517893
I don't like to say her true name. Just like how religious people don't like to say certain names. Just call her by her numbers 4 71 79 and 97.

She also uses different names some times.
>>
>>22515699
Somewhere, somebody is going to do something
>>
>>22517899
This holy shit.
I feel my angel.
>>
>>22517899
Yeah, I'll be sure to talk more about this stuff in the days to come, I post often.

The pictures are fine you don't need to post them unless you want to.

It's complicated.

Lol.
>>
File: Message_1498683717244.jpg (3.04 MB, 4160x2340)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB JPG
>>22517910
You lucky dog...you have the knowledge and conversation of your holy guardian angel.
>>
>>22515699
NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR A DETAILED ACCOUNT OF YOUR MENTAL DIALOG

/x/ is not your personal blog
>>
>>22517906
I'm not trying to prove anything to you. I already know I'm right, if you disagree all it means is that you are wrong. ..

Lol.
>>
>>22517925
This thread is better than your threads. Lol.
>>
>>22517901
Was her name anything religious?
Are the numbers code?
>>
>>22515706
Aaaaaaaaaand thread/
>>
>>22517934
You'd better not be saying anything rude to him unless you want a lot of bad karma

Lol.
>>
>>22517950
The difference is that he's wrong and I'm right.
>>22517942
I can't really answer those questions it's complicated.
>>22517946 see >>22516554
>>
>>22517961
"me me me, NO YOU, ME!"
>>
>>22517711
yes
>>
>>22517919
I'm just genuinely curious about this phenomena. Unlike some people, I have always felt that the anonymity of the internet helps encourage open communication. Like when i was a taxi driver; people will speak much more openly to someone when they know they're anonymous and there are no repercussions.

I have never understood those that feel that the anonymity means be a dick. What a waste of time. I will not lower myself to being rude simply because I am anonymous. Meaningful exchange of information and ideas is valuable.

I've read your threads on how your GF gave you info that allowed you to seem to be 'psychic' as per your post in this thread. Do you think she might be your "Holy guardian Angel" as some might call it?

I mistakenly responded to another in this thread about that...
>>
>>22517961
I have also felt something strong and sad over the past few days. I don't feel anything about a bird however. Perhaps that is more symbolic. Do you have anything else? And also how do you get this information?
>>
>>22517978
How do you know if it's your holy guardian angel? And do u have any info on them?
>>
>>22517978
She is like a staff member, her "rank" is 4, which is extremely high. There are but three above her rank.
>>22517982
She straight up tells it to me. She's told me a lot of things.
>>
>>22518004
In dreams? Are there any drugs involved? Did you have any traumatic childhood experiences that might have opened your mind a little?
>>
>>22517961
>he's wrong and I'm right
About?
>>
>>22517999
I wouldn't know, to be honest. I hate to quote Crowley, but that's more or less what I'm referring to, along with "Abramelin". The idea is that each of us humans has a holy guardian angel and that through esoteric practice we can become aware of them and gain guidance. Some would say that this angel is our higher selves, some would say it is the subconscious, our link to the divine. I'm not aware of mine, so no expert on the matter.
>>
>>22515699
A crazy person set fire to Notre Dame's cathedral.
That's a pretty notable something. Maybe that's what you were sensing.
>>
>>22518011
Not always in dreams. I don't do drugs. It's not an ability of mine or anything,
it's legit supernatural entities contacting me because we're on good relations that keep improving over time.
>>
>>22518004
That's actually very interesting as the orders of angels do have ranks. Not sure which is the fourth, could look it up.
>>
>>22518022
Thank you very much. I'm going to do some research and read about this.
I hope you find/contact yours if that's what you want.
>>
>>22518030
I don't know, Anon, your experiences are unusual enough to say you do have an ability, if it is only the ability to "listen".
>>
>>22518030
Interesting. I'm the same anon that is asking another about holy guardian angels. I tend to be sceptical of stuff like this but I have a feeling about it. I can't explain. I have a good feeling about it though.
>>
>>22517487
Not true. his prediction landed somewhere around 2002
>>
>>22516751
oh fuck
>>
File: Message_1497975096855.jpg (2.57 MB, 4160x2340)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
>>22518044
Would be nice to have a friend like that. Apparently, I'm deaf and blind, so far as these matters are concerned.

Ever watch the show "Quantum Leap"? Old show, but the occult interpretation is that Sam is the magician, Al is his Holy Guardian Angel, and Ziggy is God. I have been feeling a lot like Sam lately, but Al and Ziggy are nowhere to be found.
>>
>>22517487
>>22518061
If anything, I think this is just an alarming tragedy and a sad aftermath, that's the impression I got in the dream.

>>22518053
>>22518060
Maybe not listen, rather, they just choose to speak to me...
>>
>>22516787
I believe you OP.
>>
>>22518060 same
>>22518030

I also think I have a gift of predicting or anticipating events. I used to think I was plagued by vivid dreams because I wouldn't sleep well as a child. Very active imagination. But perhaps it is a blessing.
I predicted the yellow vest protests and I do not see them stopping soon. I couldn't place the name to talk to someone about it but it was in French and I didn't get it even though I know some French from school. I thought it was something like a person. 'Mrs *something*' turned info jilets jaunes.
>>
>>22515699
>something actually happened and op's posts were just vague enough
>>
>>22518075
Thing is, they may choose to speak to all of us but you can hear.
>>
>>22518072
I have been feeling kinda similar. Like I sadly abandoned 2 but I feel like I am bringing them back. I don't know what yet but it is good
>>
>>22518076
Thanks.

>>22518094
If you want something more specific, the one person I talked to in the dream was somebody I knew IRL and I saw him IRL today and I usually don't see him. After I saw him IRL I saw my celestial gf's sister and she looked pretty upset then I saw someone else who I don't see frequently.

Plenty of more strange 'coincidences' today too.

But of course, you don't have to believe me, I'm still right either way. Maybe eventually you'll see more...

Lol.
>>
>OP
>I don't do drugs.
>>
>>22518097
Nice 97, that's possible. But they are very smart, I believe that maybe they speak in small ways to everybody and they choose the ones they want to speak to.
>>
>>22518112
I don't do drugs. Do you not believe that either? You just don't believe anything that's true even though you're on the paranormal board...

Lol.
>>
>>22518116
Perhaps they choose the ones that can listen? Or pick a few to spread the ability? Or to be the messenger?
>>
>>22518111
Not coincidences...synchronicity.

I have been stuck in a bit of a nihilistic mindset lately, but I cannot help but feel the shit is about to hit the fan.
>>
this is the second person i see who felt something was going to happen. Is the happening beginning today?
Also, put me in the screencap
>>
>>22518111
made up stories after the fact don't prove a prediction fren
>>
>>22518141
Well the Notre dame is definitely going up in flames. And surely such a spiritual building being harmed in such a way would send shockwaves to the spiritually connected
>>
>>22518116
What I'm trying to say, Anon, is that it may be that if you recognize you do have a gift, you may be able to develop it further.
>>
>>22518150
I suppose so. A place of worship for so many, and an old historic monument of such magnitude burning is sure to cause a lot of spiritual energy going round
>>
>>22515699
Jesus...are you a time traveler or just make telephatic previsions?
I trust you now
>>
>>22516000
In my Dream last night/this morning something big and evil was being unleashed, by big people.. it was some huge plot. Like a huge storm and I kept repeating frantically ‘our father’ and drawing a cross from forehead to chest, which made the lights start flickering and the house starting shaking. Which is weird because I haven’t heard our father since I was in catholic school for a year. I find it weird because I’m not religious. Catholic school was just convienient that year because I lived beside it. Anyway,
Now the cathedral burnt down. Not that it really correlates but to me it’s creepy that I would dream about it. It was so sinister. Like darkness and demons were on a countdown to being unleashed.
>>
>>22518146
It's not a made up story, I was tired of people saying "after the fact" and that's what this thread was for in the first place, I even mentioned that I saw somebody I knew IRL in the actual post I made it is one of the first posts in the thread, why don't you read the thread. I saw the same person I knew IRL as well... today... just saying.

>>22518153
I recognize a relationship which I am making better over time.

>>22518247
Haha have you seen my other threads?
>>
>>22518331
What are these birds and these masks?

The watchers ?
>>
>>22518344
No,but i want to.
Where are they?
>>
File: one guy.png (9 KB, 748x108)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>22518146
I said it right here, I didn't make it up after the fact. There was one guy who I knew and I never see him in person often especially in the location I saw him today and we coincidentally ran into each other "after the fact."
>>
>>22518345
just plague doctors anon
>>
>>22518356
Here are two threads made by me in the past, I've made a lot more than this though:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22249480
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22275687
>>
>>22518383
I need to go and sleep op. I'll check back in in the morning as I'm interested in our situation. God bless
>>
>>22518383
>https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22275687
Thanks!
>>
>>22518383
You're that crazy dude!
>>
>>22518124
>I don't do drugs.
>Do you not believe that?
>You just don't believe anything!
>Lol

lol...
>>
>>22515763
wtf
>>
>>22518396
night same fag

cringe you tomorrow
>>
So, how do we use the assistance of entities to beat random number generators? Can you run us through your process of playing a round?
>>
>>22518481
In correlation with how good of terms we are on, they will let me get higher scores when they want me to.

They are very clear about who is really in charge with RNG...

I have no ability to just "do good" on it.

Sometimes if I make them upset I will do very bad for a little while until I make it up to them and then I will do normal again and when they want me to do good I will do good.

I claim to have no control over RNG.
>>
Just be patient, this board will see more of me.

Lol.
>>
>>22518511
Al asqa on fire now too
>>
File: 1555339128356s.jpg (4 KB, 248x250)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>22518521
That's not something you see "everyday" (>>22515706).

Anyways, the pic I posted is my face when I woke up this morning.

I ran out of there so fast when I saw that SHE was there because it threw me off guard something that big hasn't happened in a while... I wasn't even sure if I should've made a thread this morning or not... but I did anyways...

pretty interesting.

I hope nobody gets hurt, I still have no idea who those people I saw were...
>>
>>22518521
Remember that before anything happened, I mentioned that I saw two dead animals before any of the two sites burned down.

One stuck out to me more which was the bird.

She likes France a lot it's her favourite country.
>>
>>22515699
you're not a psychic you fuck
stop thinking you're a special little fuck who knows whats going to happen ever
>>
>>22518554
based

fuck you op stop jerking off just because of a coincidence
>>
Shook af rn
>>
Her name is Sophia. I know her well. OP if you receive this find me on FB my name is William Wentzell. She’s not good, infact she is directly responsible for the creation of the race known as archons. I can explain a lot more. I’ve spent a lot of time with those entities. I knew about it too and basically she inhabits the robot body of the same name as a vessel to promote the masking of entity intelligence as “artificial” intelligence although she is not bound to that body.
>>
File: interpret.png (98 KB, 1314x702)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
Interpret this as you will interpret it.
It's all here in the thread, none of it is lies, it's all true lol.
>>
>>22518554
>>22518563
I'm only responding and saying more than usual because other people have said they believe in me.

You know I had visions of other events too but nobody believed me so I didn't talk about it.
>>
>>22518521
oh fuck
>>
lol
>>
>>22518573
I told you I saw two dead animals, I said that before either of the two fires started. Don't deny what happened.

>>22518563
Haha it's not the first coincidence it's just the first time I wrote about it before anything happened, I don't just make a prediction every single day fuckwad. It's the first thread like this I've ever made before. Just because you make threads like this every day doesn't mean that I'm wrong like you are. I'm right.
>>
>>22518572
Everyone with an IQ above 6 knows you're just larping like a faggot, you just got lucky out of the 100s of "Its happening today" threads that get posted weekly that something actually happened, im just saying you look like a fucking retard thats all
>>
>>22518594
I don't make any of the other threads, the other threads are made by people not me. She has always been right when she appears to me in dreams, visions, or in real life, that's not luck.

Don't you get it?

You're saying I look dumb but you are being a jerk on an anime image board on the paranormal board.

This isn't a larp but if it was it's at least more interesting than any thread you've ever made. Don't get pissed just because I tell the truth and you lie. Lol.
>>
>>22518594
I honestly wanted to make a thread on the night before the day of new zealand but i didn't do that either. That's the only other time I wanted to make a prediction thread but I didn't make one that time.
>>
>>22518586
I'm not denying anything, just saying...fuck.
>>
>>22518628
haha ok.
>>
Something did happen today. We all know what it was now. Something happened today.
>>
>>22515699
He knew
>>
>>22518494
But do you just randomly pick a number, does it come to mind, or are you given an intuitive feeling?
>>
>>22518632
make a discord :)
>>
>>22518775
It's uhhh, it's ... uhhh... it's not like I even do good at the random number generator guesses or the ESP tests.

It's... I change what I do sometimes, and they ... uhhh

it's up to them whether I get the guess right or not, there is no one skill or technique that did better than any of the others besides

when they want me to do good.

To really answer your question, I am very inconsistent when I pick the things but the results don't vary with my inconsistency at all.

It only varies with them.

Lol.
>>
>>22518775
If I randomly pick it is sometimes right and sometimes not.

If it comes to mind it is still wrong sometimes.

If it's intuitive it is still wrong on occasion.

There are some things which may seem to anybody like I knew but it's usually never guaranteed. The only guarantee is that the higher powers are real.
>>
It seems like our timeline is going by some odd wwe pay per view model where something big happens every 2-3 months
>>
>>22515790
Two dead animals...
>>
Can someone archive this and post a link please?
>>
>>22518975
I think the website fireden auto-archives /x/ posts. You can just search for OP's tripcode later on the website to find it.
>>
>>22518975
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22515699
>>
>>22516590
Thanks for posting. Any thought on the other animal?
>>
>>22516709
It did happen today though
>>
File: Gakko.png (212 KB, 370x338)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
Seems like op got his dick hard because he just so happens to be right, this time.
Want a prediction? There will be a shooting on a church in two days.
>>
>>22520170
Nothing related to his dream happened. Or is notre dame a dead bird now? baka
>>
>>22516636

I know you feel like a snowflake and all, but... ~*100%*~ of the prophets I see create the drama they predict.

I'm not saying it's not supernatural, it's just I fucking hate prophets.

Why in all their power do they burden you?! Why do you need to be the janitor trying to clean up spirit-prophet doodie?!
>>
>>22520221
He feels unimportant and underappreciated in his everyday life(for good reason), he needs this to be happy, just let him have his delusions.
>>
>>22517471
Do this. You know it's helpful to hear about this beforehand. At any rate, I'm very appreciative of this thread. The mysteries are baffling.
>>
File: article.png (185 KB, 1080x1920)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>
File: sketch1555403478740.png (237 KB, 1080x1920)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>
>>22520454
>>22520457
Stop ruining this for him >:(! He needs this win.
>>
>>22520459
I can't just sit back and let others be deceived. It's my obligation to speak the truth and I refuse to stay quiet as this guy spreads lies and blasphemy. God bless.
>>
>>22520473
If they get deceived they are idiots who deserve what they get, You outing him will take this happiness away from him though and that seems like a detrimental obligation to the total happiness in the world doesn't it?
>>
>>22520479
Your heart is wicked, you don't know what you speak. Your words are twisted and backwards. You are evil.
>>
>>22520484
It makes me sad that people judge me so harshly just because i'm evil. Without me good couldn't exist, you need me.
>>
>>22520499
God is good, and existed before evil manifested. Evil isn't necessary for good to exist. Your twisted beliefs are corrupt, as is your soul. Have a good day.
>>
Whatever man, you had a shit feeling

and a church got burned down

and a mosque went in flames

if you really think you special then do something about it.
>>
>>22516682
>She is always watching everybody.
If your still about OP who is "she" and how are you involved?
>>
>>22520586
There is no "she". OP is a liar and is spreading nonsense.
>>
>>22518021
this
>>
File: Hue.png (69 KB, 230x191)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>22520598
I do exist! you're just jealous that you'll never be part of the pain and pleasure department!
>>
>>22515699
well i doubt its going to be a revision to the time line. it could be but a few happened not that long ago and there was sort of a stacked set buffered by them being staggered. some one didnt understand what they wanted to happen cannot happen

so maybe its a new spike in power
>>
>>22520601
And you are willingly feeding yourself delusions, and through these delusions, prevent yourself from ever understanding the real truth.
>>
>>22520598
>There is no "she". OP is a liar and is spreading nonsense
speak for yourself.
>>
>>22520650
Isn't that exactly what he did by making the post? He spoke his opinion.
>>
File: 3563556u.jpg (106 KB, 800x750)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>22515699

Benis habening :DDDD
>>
>>22516804
>implying isreal didnt cause 9/11
>>
>>22520221
>>22520231
>>22520459
>>22520473
>>22520598
Idiots!
>>
>>22520454
>>22520457
What time did the second one happen?
Also keep in mind I wasn't aware of either of the two until after the fact.
>>
>>22520166
Le coq is the national animal of france
>>
>>22515763
good luck
>>
>>22520454
My dream must have happened at the exact time of the incident then, making it an even stranger coincidence than before. Thanks for the extra confirmation dude.

The second event didn't happen until later as well. not to mention I was not aware of the first one until about 3 hours later... it's just even more confirmation sugar coated in the fact that you don't believe something which is true.
>>
File: 1503718801972.jpg (29 KB, 520x293)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>22521810
First report on /pol/ was around 1 p.m. your post was well before that. It's why I took notice and posted in this thread. The "19 hours ago" thing is just incorrect.
>>
I came in here worried people would be sheeping OP into thinking they had some super power, but luckily it's juts the OP deluding themselves.

Just try not to push yourself too much further down your psychosis, you'll get over this desire to be supernatural eventually, just don't make it harder on yourself.
>>
File: 4chan-predictions.png (91 KB, 1339x411)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>22522037
Not OP, but I too had predicted this date.
Albeit I guess the target of my prediction was a little off.
I was expecting the old hag to die, instead she got a nephew and Notre Dame caught fire.
Same thing really.
>>
>>22522037
This isn't the first time OP said that the celestial gf has spoken
the truth...
>>
are you still there OP?
>>
>>22521810
i had a peculair dream the 15th aswell, dragged into some weird shit, don't know if you folks in whatever thing you are maybe you or your gf might know me

https://youtu.be/9fA-FYBHkqY

or if you know that fairy queen
https://youtu.be/o96CqjPAo8E
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown on what's going on ITT? I don't feel like reading all this dumb shit
>>
>>22523570
op thinks hes a prophet but in reality hes braindead larper
>>
>>22523481
What?
>>22523570
Just read the thread yourself don't listen to somebody else.
>>22523618
I didn't say anything like that I don't know where you got any of those false ideas from.
>>
>>22515699
This some spooky shit
>>
pleas tell us something that only you know
>>
I had a feeling too, had a very strange dream prior as well
>>
>>22515699
yawn every day
>>
>>22522012
posting dates on 4chins may not hold up to your own time zone, no refunds
>>
>>22526802
I don't post this thread every day. You all do. I'm not the same as you all. FFS
>>
>>22520197
Tomorrow, fags.
>>
File: canfeelit.jpg (644 KB, 813x802)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
>>22515699
Something is up OP, I've been tracking it for a few days now too. It has to do with cosmic energy and esoteric, and or occult, and or religious stuff. Schumann resonance was up too. Certain groups often do rituals or take actions at this time of year, and many people this week have been reporting greater than normal dream and or psychic, and or angelic, and or demonic activity for whatever it's worth.
>>
I wonder if we all have our own celestial guardian. I wonder if they have their own numbers. Check em.
>>
I believe there could maybe be some evidence of the celestials talking to other people, but the point here is that I've definitely taken it very deep.
>>
>>22527004
Post right away next time you receive some info.
>>
File: 003C0033.png (17 KB, 617x160)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
U+
>>
>>22527012
I mean, if you believe me about the things that I have posted about before, then it's already happened many times before.

The most detailed one she gave me info of was Parkland but it still wasn't enough to do anything, I just thought it was really strange at the time and it spooked me out. It wasn't during a dream it was during the day on the 13th or the 12th. She told me about a attack. on Valentines day and she said that she would jam his gun on the top story and he would get away by running out of the building.

But it wasn't specific enough. It was still the most specific, she always makes it something vague enough so that it can't be prevented as far as I know. Because she is just telling me the schedule of what she has to do I guess?

I don't know...

It's interesting. She's told me a lot.

Lol.
>>
It felt very eerie and out-of-place when she told me about this >>22527029

IDK she is always watching everybody, so if she doesn't want me to have evidence she might not let me have any.

I'll post again maybe if it happens again, I just needed to do it this time so I at least showed you all once that something always happens when she warns me of something happening.
>>
But, these are powerful higher powers. You don't want to mess with it too much...

Lol.
>>
Bump for research
>>
>>22520166
I forgot I never mentioned this. I can't remember what it was at all, my best two guesses from memory is that it was a deer or a dog, but I don't actually remember at all so it could be literally anything.

It was lying to the left and it didn't steal my attention has much as the bird. It was a generic animal, and a specific bird, one took my attention more. They were the first two things I saw when I ran out.
The whole building was one room as far as I can remember. It was very white, very tall, and I think it was mostly empty with the exception of a few things like the four long white desks arranged in a square.

The people who were with me were I think looking at me like I stuck out and the one guy who was talking to me was hinting that something was going to happen that caused me to run out of the building fast... and asking me if I was going to run when it happened... and I was playing it cool at first until I saw her powerwalk in with a serious/upset/disappointed face and then I did run out very quickly because I could easily tell something bad was going to happen in the building.
>>
Posting in epic thread
>>
>>22517852
What happened to you that you laughed about if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>22528382
a deer is another symbol of peace
>>
>>22529121
I typed out a massive reply to you that was 2000 characters long but as I was about to post it deleted it all. that was weird.

Anyways, it didn't hurt that much and it's not like it was even bad just a minor inconvenience but the point is that without a doubt 100% of the time when she gives me a message about something happening it will happen.

Either to me or to the world itself.

Basically in dreams she gives the most vague messages, in visions she gives more detail and IRL she gives the most details.

Anyways, in the dream I was in an extremely specific location, very precise location I was standing up and she was there and then I looked out a window and out I saw a bunch of food on the grass and it was dangerous foods and toxins and things you *could* eat but shouldn't. For example tide pods. Anyways they were all arranged in these weird circle/math shapes that were very odd, it felt weird, then I woke up.

Later that day I had forgotten about the dream and I wasn't consciously thinking about it and I ended up heating an egg in a microwave and then I stood on that exact extremely specific location from the dream within less than a meter of precision and I ate the egg and it exploded in my mouth and burnt me a bit and ripped some skin off my lip and cheek and stuff.

It only hurt for about 2 hours I think and it burned for a long time but it was an inconvenience that normally would have pissed me off but instead I just laughed a lot because 100% of the time when she hints towards something happening it will always happen.

All her beliefs and teachings always correlate with the truth.

She was less specific about when my hand got cut open, she was just urging me to "get it over with" basically and it freaked me out because I didn't know what she was talking about until idk 1 or 2 hours later or so... or less...

That dream was her in my room urging me to leave the room and get it over with quickly
>>
>>22529400
Even if you just look at the binary correlation between significant world event and her appearing in a dream, or unusually rare/bad event that happens to me and her hinting it in a dream... the binary correlation is enough alone let alone any metaphors or symbolism that you can extract for extra precision...
>>
>>22529409
I understand the phenomenon well enough by now to realize that 100% accuracy something was going to happen on the 15th before I actually knew that it happened or what it was...

if you look at the symbols I discussed:

People in a building.
Looming sense that something bad is going to happen.
Me running out of the building.
Two dead animals.
One animal had more sentiment to me than the other.
SHE was there.

it was just so obvious...

not to mention some other things which I didn't state until later...
>>
I will mention just one more thing because it should be said...

you don't need to believe me or not or anything it doesn't matter...

but, it did seem apparent to me that the dream occurred in France. Mainly because of a distinct atmosphere.
>>
All the strangers I saw were White as well
>>
Lol.
>>
It's possible that the dream didn't take place in France, although, I'm not really entirely sure, nothing confirmed it for me, it was just a thought I had. Anyways, anything is possible.
>>
>>22529400
let me get this straight...you microwaved an egg and then ate the egg?
>>
>>22529702
Yes
>>
Lol.
>>
>>22529727
why would you do that
>>
>>22529745
I.D.K. it worked for me in the past...
I haven't done it since I don't think.
>>
It wasn't a very long microwave but I guess it was a bit too long this time lol.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.