[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: alexander.jpg (320 KB, 1024x614)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
give it to me straight. how the fuck did this one man, in record time, conquer all these incredible empires? did he possess a supernatural weapon or something?
>>
>>22513446
try /his/
>>
He had a gun
>>
Step out of my sun
>>
Just general Greek awesomeness.
>>
>>22513446
He was an alien.
>>
>>22513446
He was chosen by god/a god incarnate. He was tutored by Aristotle and was gifted the worlds best army. If his soldiers followed him on they would have conquered the entire world. He and Genghis are pretty much 2 halves of the same being.
>>
>>22513468
I thought you were leaving? Hoping, really.
>>
>>22513446
Like your M4 that was confiscated by the highway patrol?
>>
>>22513446
there was not many opponent that have regular army. he mostly fought against gangs. despite the area he conquered he did not face a real resistance mostly.
and he did not bother with developing the excess land he gained. he just basically toured the world with an army.
he was searching the end of the world with all that he was also an idiotic flat earther.
>>
>>22513446

He was an ET-human hybrid.

https://ufodigest.com/article/could-jesus-christ-be-one-first-alien-hybrids-son-extraterrestrial-and-earthly-woman

> Through history it was often claimed that important people had miraculous births. For example, Plato was said to have been born by the union of the god Apollo with his mother. Alexander the Great was said to have been conceived when a thunderbolt fell from heaven and made his mother Olympias pregnant before her marriage to Philip of Macedon. While in the book of Genesis it was told that the sons of gods had intercourse with women to produce heroes.
>>
>>22513527
he was searching for the edge/end of the world meat-head. what the fuck are you talking about ufos?
>>
File: kimjongununicorn.jpg (227 KB, 1200x624)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>22513527
does this mean what they say about the glorious kims is true?
>>
>>22513485
Hoping is free.
>>
he no fapped
>>
>>22513547

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if that bloodline has some ET ancestry within it. Many years ago, I just so happened to catch an IQ comparison of various politicians around the World. George W. Bush was 85-88. Bill Clinton was either around 160 or 190. And then at the very top of the list was Kim Jong Il at a whopping 220 or so.
>>
>>22513446
Greatest army in the world.
The blood of Achilles and Heracles in his veins even without being the son of Zeus.
Born into a society were each and every aristocrat was competing with each other to be the very best. Even then he outpaced his peers and decided he wanted to compete with the Greek heroes.
Basically he was born nine-hundred years too early and would have been an Argonaut if he'd lived during the Age of Heroes. The dude had a pedigree and was driven.
>>
>>22513446
The Macedonian phalanx. That's all it took, really. Discipline, heavy armour and great organisation
>>
>>22513446
How did Mansa Musa? Or Vladimir Putin?
>>
>>22513446
He had The Spear Of Destiny.
>>
>>22513500
Exactly. No real resistance, and he didn't stick around to consolidate his gains. That's the hard part. Just look at the US in Iraq and Afganistan. Total shitshow.
>>
>>22513722
yeah his empire basically fell apart on his death.
>>
>>22513492
Wait wut?
>>
>>22513500
>he did not bother with developing the excess land he gained
The Alexandrias disagree with you.
>>
>>22513732
he wasn't big on building infrastructure or solidifying gains, he was a warlord who died young.
>>
>>22513695
>Gets btfo-d in afghanistan
>Defeated in India
>>
He sort of just rode around taking places over and recruiting/enslaving the people with them tagging along making his army ever larger while kicking the shit out of much smaller armies and gangs along the way. I’m not downplaying him, him and his story are incredible. But that’s what he did and how he did it.
>>
>>22513446
he had smart teachers

When Alexander was 13, Philip began to search for a tutor, and considered such academics as Isocrates and Speusippus, the latter offering to resign from his stewardship of the Academy to take up the post. In the end, Philip chose Aristotle and provided the Temple of the Nymphs at Mieza as a classroom. In return for teaching Alexander, Philip agreed to rebuild Aristotle's hometown of Stageira, which Philip had razed, and to repopulate it by buying and freeing the ex-citizens who were slaves, or pardoning those who were in exile.
>>
>>22513446
God
>>
>>22513446
Lance of Destiny?
>>
>>22513446
>did he possess a supernatural weapon or something?
Yes. It's called hereditary succession of power, or a monarchy. His family were of noble blood, pleb, and they held the land for ages, something you couldn't possibly understand, you rootless drifter.
>>
>>22513746
how do you know he had no real plans? It's not like he chose to die when he did
>>
>>22513446
They dropped him a gun.
>>
>>22513455
The gat conquered all that land not the man.
>>
>>22513446
Pretty much this.
>>22513500
The truth is once you get rolling in that era 4x it is pretty easy to steam roll the other armys, which are mostly peasant levys. And once you knock one provenience out, you now doubled your own Levy vs all the others and your core army has more XP then everyone else.
It’s not really impressive as it seems, just a murderer really, it is only impressive if you build something that lasts, and his empire broke up when he died because it was really just a military occupation.
Same with napoleon. Not that impressive at all.
Now Rome is impressive because they lasted a long time. That’s the hard part.
Not /x/, sorry.
>>
>>22513446
>a supernatural weapon
Yes it's called the Sarissa, a pretty long spear.
An army of Pezhetairos carrying Sarissas couldn't be beat head on since no other civilization at the time had measures to counter them, unlike when the Pike was revived in the late middle ages (where people had fucking guns already)
Alexander's army was unmatched for a long time. It was only when he died that people forgot what made it work.
>>
>>22513446
He's arguably one of the biggest fag in history.
His own gang poisoned him because they had enough of him.
>>
>>22513721
Not possible. He lived before Christ.
>>
>>22513446
Theatre.

In order.
>>
He inherited the most powerful miltary machine on earth for his time and started with a large empire to pull resources from. He mostly fought other empires that were also Hellenic or Middle Eastern, who couldn't match the fucking Phalanx because they didn't practice it as their base military tactic.
>>
>>22513689
There is no way Clinton, and much less Kim Jong il had an IQ higher than Einstein so whatever you read is probably North Korean propaganda to make that claim that ils IQ is 220. I've never even heard of anyone having an IQ higher than the 180s but I could be mistaken.
>>
>>22513446
Yes, he used magic.
>>
>>22517675

(smiles). It's rather funny you say that. Because it was a quick little segment on the nightly news that my family would always watch during dinner Time. It was an actual list put together with CGI/news infographics techniques of the Time. The only thing is I can't recall the exact year I watched it.

Either way, Kim Jong Il was listed with having a 200+ IQ. Since I unfortunately have dyslexia, it's possible I actually saw 202 and not 220. Bottom line though, he was at the very top of the list. 2nd to none. The Bogdanoff brothers are purported to have a 215+ IQ themselves. And that level of intelligence has only existed in Area 51 and deep within Tibetan monasteries.

And one potential issue with Einstein is that it's been said that he's actually a fraud. His wife was supposedly the one who wrote most of his papers. He was known as a plagiarist. So it's quite possible his IQ wasn't as high as most people imagined it'd be.
>>
>>22518008
Brainlet, this is like bealiving the vacitian if it claimed the pope was 220

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.