[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: pexels-photo.jpg (71 KB, 1880x1250)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
I did wake up middle of the night and i saw the shadow on my eyes corner, although i didn't see his face but i sensed he was confused like caught up middle of something. After a hesitance i tried to get up so i could see his face but i couldn't move properly,it was not like paralysis, i was just feeling so tired and my body was like a jelly.
When i understood the situation, i gave up and asked him "what tha fuck ar ya doing? who tha fuck are ya?" he didn't answer but after that i just felt like an orgasm in my lungs, on my nape, whole body and my sleepiness and tiredness was increasing. I thought he was saying "do not worry i am not bad go to sleep" but i refused (it was hard).
While my limbs and arms not obedient, while my body was jelly like i stood up and tried to look at him properly but he was pushing my head to otherside while holding me to prevent back off and look.
I felt his surrendering and disappearing. he was like "fuck it" and puff. after that i did not fight with sleepiness and drop myself to bed.

What do you think? I believe he was not evil but i refuse to be an any type of subject without my permission. i do not know if it is important but i am 192cm (6.3 feet) and 100 kilogram (220 pounds).
>>
op here.

whole talking process was in my head.
>>
>>22512505
I think you are an optimist. Optimism can have some serious downsides.
>>
op here.

i forgot to say, i am definitely sure he was really surprised when i did start to get up from bed. he was not expecting that.
>>
>>22512521
why? was he bed do you know anything?
>>
bumb
>>
last bumb
>>
Cool. But he will definitely be offended and will come back with a vengeance. When he does just call upon jesus or even st michael the archangel, and he will flee in terror
>>
>>22512746
weeks past. he didn't return and why do you think he is evil? what was he doing?
>>
It was my penis
>>
>>22512821
you don't have a penis.
>>
>>22512861
I have two penii
>>
>>22512880
ok
>>
>>22512799
He was spying on you looking for a weakness. Maybe he has found another victim so he might not bother you. But still be prepared just incase
>>
>>22513438
how?
>>
>>22512505
usually they only appear in the context of sleep paralysis, that's a pretty unique and different experience op
are you sure it wasn't just a vivid dream?
>>
>>22515236
my dreams are not that realistic at all.
>>
Oh thats weird, ive been daydreaming about naked, gay wrestling for a few days and so this subject caught my attention.
>>
Ever get sleep paralysis?
>>
>>22517113
no. maybe one time while i am a boy but i do not even know if it was paralysis it didn't last long and there was no shadow.
>>
>>22515469
thats gay. you should take your pills
>>
>>22512505
They want victims not fights, physical holds precedent over the thinner layers. Tell them to fuck off and they leave; get a patrons to back you up "Fuck off or you'll have to do deal with THOR!".

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.