[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Clipboard01jkk.jpg (41 KB, 581x440)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
What is this?
>>
>>22360033
http://www.catchpenny.org/shaftend.html
>>
>>22360033
A picture with very bad quality
>>
>>22360122
What would Graham Hancock reply to this?
>>
>>22360175
"The real answer is...we simply dont know"
>>
>>22360226
Unsubscribed
>>
Hairballs. My cat pukes them up constantly.
>>
>>22360033
its a picture that robotic probe took at the end of one of the partial-way air-vents leading out of the Queens Chamber inside the Great Pyramid in Egypt.
>>
Like, why does it have handles? Who are supposed to pull them?
>>
Isn’t that handle broken too? I thought the original drone footage showed it intact (running horizontal) and then several months later this vid (screenshot) was taken?
>>
>>22362183
They obviously tried to pull the thing and it broke off.

I can't believe it's the year 2019 and we're still discovering this shit.
>>
>>22362199
Thank the backwards savages (Muslims) and their revisionist history for that. They're heads would explode (haha get it? Explode? Cause they're Muslims?) if any historical influence challenged their precious holy book.
>>
I have a boring theory: the shafts were there to send down material from the outside or have rubble transported out of the chambers. The «doors» were then pulled down by the handles with rope from the outside and left as a barrier to descending rubble or as some structural support.
>>
>>22362286
>the shafts were there to send down material from the outside
almost seem reasonable except you couldnt fit anything very big through there. Maybe you could send own 6 pack of beer to the workers
>>22362286
>or have rubble transported out of the chambers
again, pretty small shaft, you couldn't move very large pieces of anything our through there and likely things would get stuck and clogged up easily

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.