[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: yolandi.jpg (51 KB, 500x657)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
What's the deal with Die Antwoord? Does all the symbolism mean anything, or is it just aesthetic? If not aesthetic, is it gang-related or something else?

Over the years, I've noticed that these guys move in... certain circles, and they tend have a certain audience.

Also, occult music thread.
>>
>>22356090
Well, they're from South Africa, and their name is Afrikaans (a language that blends a dialect of Swahili with Dutch, IIRC) for "The Answer."

Yolandi, if you are lucky and respect her, might visit you in your dreams, but otherwise there are no specific or organized religious beliefs associated with the band to my knowledge.
>>
>>22356090
She sort of reminds me of Bowie from "Labyrinth" in this picture.
>>
>>22356109
>Yolandi, if you are lucky and respect her, might visit you in your dreams
Uh what?
>>
Aesthetic, they get a lot of their imagery from a contemporary photographer that works with them sometimes.

https://www.rogerballen.com/
>>
>>22356090
VERSIGTIG
>>
>>22356109
OMF i actually had a dream about yolandi the other week ??? She was with her boyfriend and she wanted some of the acid and ecstacy that I had but I couldn't give her any because it was in my mouth or something and she said she'd peg me for it
>>
>>22356135
Did she peg you for it? What did her boyfriend look like?
>>
>>22356135
>she'd peg me for it

LOLOLOL why does that sound so accurate?
>>
>>22356090
>occult music thread

I've always thought this song was pretty occult.

https://youtu.be/l945va5zCQM
>>
Marketing Neo Boer fashion and extremely try hard on being legitimate punk.
>>
>>22356170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWjCStB6k4o
>>
Most dont see CERN in this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X6aNNSWn5W8
>>
>>22356118

I mean, I personally see her as like some sort of spiritual avatar of Kali or some other goddess figure who is only as feminine as her body, but in terms of her presence carries a highly charged aggressive energy paired with a sense of purpose toward establishing justice, but I'm probably just a simping fanboi, so it's more of a wish-fulfillment thing than any sort of particular reference to anything Yolandi has said. She does what she wants.
>>
>>22356153
No she didn't the dream ended right about there... her boyfriend looked kind of like the same type of guy she has on one of her videos for a song called baby's on fire, I don't actually know if she has a boyfriend irl or not though and I'm a big fan

>>22356158
Lmao
>>
1:50
>>
>>22356196
The guy's name is ninja. They have kid(s) together.
>>
>>22356189

Most people don't know what it is, lol - but the reference seems pretty clear.

Also, this band looks like "Driveshaft" from Lost.
>>
>>22356203
That's not her boyfriend anymore she was with another guy.... I'd have known if it was Ninja.. the guy in the dream was very reserved which ninja just isn't
>>
>>22356191
I'd say that all checks out against some of the recent accusations.
>>
>>22356230

I guess I'll bite, but what accusations are you talking about?
>>
File: die-antwoord.jpg (334 KB, 1200x662)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>22356627
The accusations of rituals.
>>
>>22356891

Lol, okay. Tell me something that isn't a ritual of some sort.

There's not a lot there, is there?

But keep ooky-spookying us. I love Yolandi.
>>
>>22356911
Um their producer isn't even a real primordial dwarf dude.
>>
>>22356891
Lol several symbols she uses just look like a dick and balls.
>>
>>22356891
And there's high priestess of tarot represented symbolically in the middle of the clip. The whole album donker mag (which means dark power) is sort of super sigil. All the songs on the albom have their respective sigil painted on yo-landi body on the cover art
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6aZprDBEc
>>
>>22356918

Well, not that they realize, anyway.

The producers are always the last to know.
>>
>>22356934
>>22357011
Exactly the kind of thing I'm interested in. Any more info? Is this a common fan theory?
>>
>>22357969
Check who made the video I'm pretty sure you will find some occult connection in no time.
>>
>>22357978
Thanks for the lead. I guess I'm having a duckduckgo day now lol.
>>
>>22358032
Post findings.

>>22358099
Just go rape someone plz.
>>
>>22358104
I have to confess I'm still trying to figure out which video we're actually talking about. I thought we were talking about "Evil Boy" for some reason, but that's just directed by Ninja.
>>
>>>86504577
>>
>>22358113
OK, I see now that a frequently uncredited producer for Ugly Boy is "Steven Johnson," a Vice President of Production at 20th Century Fox. The video also features celebrities like Flea, Dita Von Teese, and Marilyn Manson.
>>
>>22358204
So?
>>
>>22357029
Not sure if occult, but good taste.
>>
>>22358099

Wait, wtf - there's actually a "Hanz?"
>>
>>22361309

I thought this whole thing was moot.

Lol; if reading makes you sick, though... then man, is a print-based world not the place to be.

Good luck, fren.

Heal thyself.
>>
>>22361316
Why is this thread so weird?
>>
>>22361418

So, basically Die Antwoord is the product of a society where people are reduced to their image in a body, but people pretend that other things matter, although the predictability rate of ones' appearance to others in terms of how they are treated is pretty close to 100%, and that's basically the subtext of most conversations, because all of them take place between people whose bodies fit a certain category of existence.

What fuels their creative production, and remains their muse, is the degree to which they seek to destroy this society.

They are musical terrorists, and they are geniuses beyond any way that they'd care to describe, because they're too busy being Die Antwoord to bother describing it.

So, that's weird, because most people who have any cultural impact have to sit around and chat about what it means to them, and what they're trying to do, and what their "message" is, and they just don't give a fuck about any of that, and that's why they're an inspiration.

I fucking hated "Chappie," though. It was a major letdown.
>>
>>22361497
I watched the preview and now I want to watch a film a golem or a robot. Can you recommend a better film about a golem or a robot?
>>
>>22361710

Well, desu, probably not.
>>
>>22361763

(Because I'm pretty sure it's about both)
>>
>>22361772

But you might enjoy Terry Gilliam's "The Zero Theorem," as it strikes me.

Don't blame me if you don't, though.
>>
>>22361794
I don't watch many movies, so proportionally speaking, this one will be a big part of my life now. Even if it makes me feel disappointed, anon, at least it will have made me feel something. This is reality in the flesh.
>>
>>22356191
Holy schizopost. Nigga you need a psychiatrist.
>>
>>22361850

Word. Dope.

>>22361858

Yeah, but like for what tho?

Don't pretend you haven't treated celebrities like your personal gods and/or goddesses.

There's nothing wrong with it unless you imagine that whoever they are in the flesh is going to be anything like you imagine.

Read up on your Jungian archetypes, Psychiatrist.
>>
File: 1541211214456.jpg (52 KB, 486x720)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Seriously though, can anyone explain why this is so weird? Is it the occultic influence of Die Antwoord? Are they even an occultic influence?
>>
>>22361976

It's not them, per se. They'd probably be the first to say that they don't know exactly why they're so well-known or influential.

The kind of "occult" that exists in contemporaneity is only that which you imagine as being hidden from you, but which you can explore and interact with to a greater degree than you dare to, usually.

There isn't really much left that's hidden. Die Antwoord isn't hiding anything from you that the interviews and other documentary footage might reveal, and that's what makes you seek greater in them.

Humanity's greatest fear is that there is nothing greater than humanity.

And they're both right and wrong.

If whatever it is relies on any secret transmission of information from a wicked banging band from South Africa, however... then fuck me; I'm done with finding whatever is greater than humanity if it's going to involve cracker-jacks and decoder rings.

But it doesn't mean that the premise is wrong; there's got to be something greater.

And if whatever it is doesn't like Die Antwoord, then I don't trust it.
>>
File: 14934567377012.png (229 KB, 500x371)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>22362009
Well... if I'm being perfectly honest -- and this will come across more hateful than it feels -- *all* y'all seem like some bitches to me.
>>
>>22362019
(Though I should mention that's a fair accomplishment in persuasion on your part. Good job.)
>>
>>22362019

Did you know that Tori Amos and Trent Reznor were a longtime couple until they determined that they were "too alike" to be able to remain as one?

I never got the sense that either of them were actually hateful of the other, though.

They are both equally points of pure energy to me, as an outside observer.

>>22362033

I don't know what I'm trying to persuade you of, but thank you, kekekek...
>>
>>22356090

Looks like they practice black magic
>>
>>22362386

I'll take "Terms we use to describe things we don't understand" for $1000, Alex.

Sure, though. Totally black magic.
>>
>>22356109
>Yolandi, if you are lucky and respect her, might visit you in your dreams
now who the fuck would even want that, she looks like a very ugly mix of alien and a child...
>>
>>22362503

You have answered your own question.
>>
>>22362515
>>
>>22356090
They look like shit. there is no aesthetics in there at all.
>>
>>22356135
Was her boyfriend some quiet guy with long, possibly curly black hair?
Did he give you a cuck vibe?
Asking cuz reasons.
>>
File: qo5UerM.png (180 KB, 499x902)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>22362089
>Did you know that Tori Amos and Trent Reznor were a longtime couple until they determined that they were "too alike" to be able to remain as one?

I thought maybe it was because she's a lead, so it wasn't natural for her to be at his side 100% of the time.
>>
>>22363067
>she's a lead, so it wasn't natural for her to be at his side 100% of the time

Uh, okay.

She's like a separate person and a creative genius, so if that's what you mean by "she's a lead," then I guess?

You're sort of creeping me out, though.

Go listen to Cornflake Girl.
>>
>>22356090
They practice Chaos Magick. So there's that.
>>
File: cornflakegirl.jpg (36 KB, 345x450)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>22363197
>The reference to cornflakes and raisins comes from their distribution in a box of breakfast cereal, implying that "raisin girls" are much harder to find than "cornflake girls". Amos has spoken in interviews about being referred to glibly as "the cornflake girl" due to the song's title being applied to her, when she considers herself a "raisin girl". Moreover, she specifically states in the first line of the song: "Never was a cornflake girl."

>Atlantic released a series of cornflakes boxes with picture of Amos on them to promote this. They are now collector's items.
>>
>>22363258
They claim to be Buddhist, so I'm not sure where you're getting that.
>>
>>22363273
Directly from what they have said. Aphex Twin also is a Chaote.
>>
>>22363266

What about Cinnamon girls, though?

And like really, they released cereal boxes?

That's somehow really gross to me.

I mean, breakfast cereal that was invented to curb masturbation is pretty sketch to begin with, but I don't think she was repping fucking cornflakes with that song, and I'm kind of annoyed that they'd just blindly capitalize of off that without bothering to listen to what she was trying to say.

It's not a Wheaties box, ffs.
>>
File: die-antwoord-5518.jpg (88 KB, 870x489)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
I have a Pikachu hoodie almost like this. Funny.
>>
>>22363291
Ok anon, I need to know more about this, as it would tend to contextualize their use of the aphex twin logo.

>>22363293
I know right? Doesn't even look like it has raisins in it.

>cinnamon girl
Now there's a track with a peculiar backstory. I don't think they exist, though.
>>
>>22363312

Their faces are so serious, yet they are dressed in comical caricatures of popular cartoons.

Classic lulz.
>>
>>22363335
>I don't think they exist, though

[ROUS leaps from the woods]

Neither do I.
>>
File: raisin.jpg (132 KB, 1200x630)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>
>>22363312
turns out that freak bitch is really hot
>>
>>22363459
Is she using sacred workouts?
>>
>>22363291
Funny enough, I'm having a much easier time verifying this for Aphex Twin than Die Antwoord. I hope anon wasn't referring to an article entitled "Here’s 8 Celebrities Who Practice Chaos Magick" that just makes passing mention of spoopy symbolz in their music video. At least Aphex Twin actually said some crazy shit alluding to how his logo is a "sigil" (about having a giant erection btw).
>>
The fact you don't know it's supposed to be a mockery of those themes is sad, OP
https://youtu.be/pecHKtUXPy8
>>
>>22356090
"hit me with the ching ching"
>>
>>22356090
It's waaaay more simple than you think OP. Ninja is a sociopathic narcissist and yolandi probably is too or she is simply his dependent. They're egomaniacs. Their music, image, and attitude are all calculated and crafted to generate a concept in the mind of the viewer, that they are MORE THAN YOU and you should strive to emulate them. This is the energy egomaniacs thrive off.

Long story short, they're trying to be super edgy to make people think they're cool. It's some kindergarten shit really... But this is what many many "entertainment figures" are all about. So no they have no secrets, there's nothing to learn from them. They're just hollow souls trying to make themselves feel important. Visually cool though lol.
>>
>>22356090
They're spoofing that style, fag. "Baby's on fire", so symbolic, kek. Kys while listening to "I fink youre freaky' in the name of the ninja and livestream it to start the controversy.
>>
File: 1551442625452.jpg (112 KB, 690x499)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>22363338
ZOINKS!
>>
File: 1399546491571.jpg (673 KB, 2100x1500)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
>>22363543
But from what I've seen, she tends to take the lead and the reason they broke up but are still friends is because they both realized it's not in her nature to be fully submissive with him (or something -- that part was kind of hard to make out).
>>
>>22363543

Brah, they're performance artists. It's ALL an act.

Go look up Max Normal TV and compare that to Die Antwoord. You'll see that you're very wrong.

Go find out why they named their first album SOS.

"Ninja" and "Yo-Landi Visser" are characters, and nothing more. For the love of god, Ninja's real name is Watkins Tudor Jones.
>>
>>22363642
OK, so they know it's all a simulation and they can stay in character full time for like a decade straight. That just makes them creepier on some level.
>>
>>22363664

Well look at it this way- If it pays the bills, you do what you have to do.
>>
FUCK YOU
>>
>>22356135
i had a dream in which she and ninja tied me to a chair in an underwater shipwreck and they were both stabbing my legs with screwdrivers
>>
>>22356135
I just watched Chappie...coincidence?
>>
>>22363937
holy shit, and I had a dream that I was the handyman on some kind of furniture ship and it sunk with all my screwdrivers!
>>
>>22363984
How was it? What is your review?
>>
File: 15415674767991.jpg (57 KB, 500x500)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>22363384
This probably seemed somewhat antagonistic, by the way, but it's actually just a picture of my girlfriend. Thanks! Weird how some edgy millennials are growing up to feel disillusioned with certain elements of popular culture.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JGBNkLM9_8
>>
>>22356934
Knowing their content, thats probably what she was going for. They used to have a strong zef style but turned demonic/cryptic. Not sure why..haven't followed them in years. It's a cool aesthetic so I would assume its that much and possibly that they have religious beliefs akin to satanism or literally satanism
>>
>tfw /k/ is the dystopian illuminati behind Die Antwoord
>>
>>22357011
>The whole album donker mag (which means dark power)

The word "mag" can have 2 meanings. "Power" and/or "Allowed"
>>
>>22364052

kathleen is a prime piece of ass in this
>>
>>22356228
Understand you're no psychic. That will make your life so much easier.
>>
This band fucking sucks but I liked chappie. Reminded me of district 9 and Alita: Waifu Angel which I'm going to see a second tome tonight with my wife :3
>>
>>22363384

Okay, now that's just a dead rat. You're really not playing fair.
>>
>>22363459
>>22363477

Yes. All of that. She accidentally the goddess.
>>
>>22363503

That's cool. It doesn't really matter if you identify more with Aphex Twin. I probably could stand to hear more of them, for that matter.

But Yolandi is enough of a goddess to suffice for me.

I mean, she's basically got it, and she's just apportioning it out upon others.

I respect her because she is what she is.

And what she is I can't define.

It's not actually that hard to figure out.

Rage on, Yolandi. Consume me.
>>
>>22363543
>Their music, image, and attitude are all calculated and crafted to generate a concept in the mind of the viewer, that they are MORE THAN YOU and you should strive to emulate them. This is the energy egomaniacs thrive off.

Yes, and it works. They've figured out how to do that, and you're just jealous.

Don't be.

You can be them, but you're not, and that hurts.

So be them.

Don't hurt. You're already them.
>>
>>22356090
It means they want unwarranted attention
>>
File: 1521498512389.jpg (249 KB, 1368x1024)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>22364345
Sorry, It's just I'm not sure what happened to all the raisins. There's not a one in sight!
>>
>>22364401
>unwarranted
It is an insult to human dignity that this speaking habit exists.
>>
>>22363544
>Kys while listening to "I fink youre freaky' in the name of the ninja and livestream it to start the controversy

I did.

It was everything I hoped it would be.

Fuck yourself, and you're halfway there.

The controversy is the the idea that the other half isn't there.

Yolandi thrusts a self into herself that isnt' actually herself.

That's what you choke on; Yolandi's dick.

She has one, though, that you can only choke on.

She is something you can't imagine, and that's why you can't imagine it.

This is all some cringe thread of a stranger who tries to imagine her, though, and that's what you choke on the most.

You are nothing.
>>
>>22363642

Lol... everything you do is an act.

You pretend to be whoever you are in order to be whoever deserves whatever life you do.

You don't not deserve it, though. You only ever have to justify it, and that's the challenge of the moment.

Goddamn. It's a challenge for everyone, isn't it?
>>
>>22363755
>3

KEKEKEK, I love you.
>>
>>22364410
It is an insult to human dignity that faggots like you have internet access
>>
>>22364415
Whoa there, we're trying to talk about the paranormal here, not have some kind of new age battle rap about astral projection. Unless you can support your claims that Yolandi astrally projects into some retarded(?) anon's dreams and sexually abuses him/her, please refrain from making them.
>>
>>22364438
I don't disagree now do I?
>>
File: Insult_Swordfighting.png (134 KB, 420x263)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>22364446
Weakest shit fling I've ever seen. But good job baiting me into a tard wrangle
>>
>>22363937
>>22363990

Well, shit; I had a dream that humanity overcame itself for a moment and realized that these dreams were nothing more than what enabled them to overcome their fears.

Die Antwoord is barely a memory of a memory in these dreams, and they're happy to be such an insignificant impulse.

That's why they're such a significant impulse.

The cocaine that you recall is the idea that your cocaine is what you define as having had to do cocaine.

Nobody cares about that, though.

Die Antwoord is something human. In Afrikaans, that means that the answer is human.

It doesn't have to be anything more than that.
>>
>>22364038

No, it didn't.

You go with your girlfriend, girlfriend.

I really like girlfriends.
>>
>>22364466
But when I woke up, I noticed all the screws in my bedframe had been tightened, and they were slightly moist with brackish-smelling water, and Yolandi was assraping me with a strapon.
>>
>>22364052

Well, yes. There is a voice whose femininity will control my own.

It's something I'm not unaware of, nor to which I would try to defer.

Shucks; I guess it's just me, isn't it?

Oh well.

Maybe my voice is feminine.

It doesn't really matter as long as it's the truth, does it?
>>
>>22364445

Hey, there: I have no idea who Yolandi is.

She's a human being, though.

So let her just be what she is as a human being.

It's sort of a lot, though, and you'd be dishonest to deny that.

So she's what she is.

And that's everything she is.

Deal with it or don't.
>>
>>22364476

She sort of has that that tendency.

It buggers me as to how she can do so, lol.

No worries.
>>
>>22356090
>Also, occult music thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuBAWdz2aoU
This was surprisingly fascinating.
>>
So if I'm reading this all correctly, we now need to hear from the sexy clown poster who goes "honk honk" (and they were doing it before it was cool)?
>>
File: 1552798465461.jpg (108 KB, 1080x1080)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>22365781
Like this?
*honk honk* :3
>>
File: 1.jpg (69 KB, 1230x691)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>22356090
The lion, that's not a known symbol or representation of or for any groups or anything is it? Nah, beating and killing the lion over and over couldn't really mean anything right ?
>>
File: 2.jpg (81 KB, 627x723)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>22356090
>>22365880
Especially not with a specific number on the barrels to the left, why do that. What's 16 all about anyways?
>>
>>22365880
Interesting symbolism. Look at the weird black/white face kids on the barrels. tf is that.
>>
>>22361858

Schizophrenia is a modern term made up to discredit people with genuine spiritual experiences and make them doubt themselves so they dont even try to spread the messages they receive
>>
>>22366579
I'm pretty sure this is insensitive to people who have to deal with actual hallucinations just scaring the shit out of them.
>>
>>22362009

>The kind of "occult" that exists in contemporaneity is only that which you imagine as being hidden from you, but which you can explore and interact with to a greater degree than you dare to, usually.

It's hidden in plain sight because most people arent even looking with the proper perspective

>Humanity's greatest fear is that there is nothing greater than humanity.

>And they're both right and wrong.

Most of humanity doesnt understand what it actually is in the first place. But you're right about them being right and wrong

>If whatever it is relies on any secret transmission of information from a wicked banging band from South Africa, however... then fuck me

Don't look down upon the artistically weird. It comes from the collective spirit, which is difficult to explain. The only reason it seems weird is because your vessel doesnt have the proper experiences to understand it. Their vessels do understand the intention behind it and vessels closer to them will also understand it.

Art used to be a way to communicate between different parts of the collective consciousness on this plane of reality.

Art for the sake of art is the only thing that follows this. "Art" for profit or "art" to manipulate is antiArt. You can tell if a song or painting has a piece of the creators soul in it.

The act of creation is divine. The perversion of creation is satanic (for lack of a better term. It's not a guy with horns telling you to do bad)

This is why modern "art" comes across as so offputting. It's a "critique" of existing art styles. It's the soulular equivalent to purposefully repeating what someone said like you're retarded in order to mock someone.

For profit "art" will come across as soul less and manufactured

It mocks a divine act and perverts it. Deep down youll hate it.

It doesnt matter how the art is as long as it's a creation from someones soul. If it speaks to you then its not invalid. It is part of the greater whole.
>>
Who
Who are you people?
>>
>>22362489

Black magic exists anon

Interesting. Youtube has deleted every video of an old interview of christopher lee saying outright black magic was completely real. I wonder why that is? The interview itself wasnt that provocative but he did confirm the occult magic was real. Why were all videos on it taken down
>>
>>22366651
It's probably just that whole thing about how Google is on track to be the most oppressive entity in the history of existence.
>>
>>22366630
>If whatever it is relies on any secret transmission of information

I love Die Antwoord, and I love your response.

You're totally right.
>>
>>22356135
Sounds fucking lit
>>
So did anyone find any new leads last night? Anyone have any Yolandi encounters? I dreamt I went to Chuck e cheese. Not sure if it counts.
>>
I think there must be some dark forces involved here. They do seem to have connections to a certain element of hollywood, and no it's not the "underground indie labels" element.
>>
Chappie was awesome. Yolandi is HAWT.
>>
>>22368624
Wait, is she hot in the movie? Like is it worth watching just based on that? What do you think her fitness routine is like?
>>
>>22356090
idk but they suck balls and i hate their retarded fans
>>
>>22368672
>they suck balls
Sounds horrible!
>>
>>22368692
How can you be sexually attracted by that thing is also beyond me
>>
>>22368701
So I have this thing called a dick...
>>
>>22368643
I just think she’s hot in general. I also think that movie was really good. I saw it in theaters with a large group of friends. Nobody liked it except me and this art school lezbo. Some group of friends saw It Follows with me and again only me and the art school lez liked it.
>>
>>22368724
Was the art school lez a rainbow type or more a mystery type?
>>
>>22368736
She is hot in kind of that ugly hot girl kind of way. Cool girl. You wouldn’t just look at her and assume she was a lesbian.
>>
This is a serious question which I suspect someone here can answer. And do consider the possibilities. Just imagine if I got preoccupied and stopped posting.

Can you get women by basically pretending you're on acid and then talking to them about how they're the chosen one? Does that work for everyone, or do I have need status in a celebrity cult first?

Perhaps I can whittle it down even more:
Will girls put up with any bizarre, neurotic shit as long at it involves alluding to their profound specialness?
>>
>>22356109
in dutch it translates to "that answer" but the gramatically wrong "that".
>>
>>22368795
Worked for me, great learning experience
>>
>>22369387
Thanks Watkin. Would anyone else like to chime in?
>>
yolandi a shit, their "rap" music is annoying
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGZqpNvSXfA
>>
>>22356191
I have a similar thing with the artist Kali Uchis. Very feminine with a hustler mentality.
>>
>>22370428
Does Kali Uchis visit you in your dreams if you're lucky and you respect her?
>>
>>22371120
Nope. Just had a similar thought about her being a spiritual avatar of some Goddess as well. She radiates sex at an unprecedented level, at least to my lizard brain.
>>
File: pillars16.jpg (38 KB, 932x492)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>22365880
>>22365884
>>22365887
>1 and 6 on two buckets. A white kid painted black sits in one and a black kid painted white sits in the other.
>1 and 6 on two pillars with red and blue shoes hanging near them
>1 and 6 tattooed on each side of Ninja's face

I know there's some significance to their personal lives too, but does anyone know if this symbolism has standalone significance? It feels like a masonic thing, right?
>>
>>22369779
Watkin was "noone" when he met yolandi, stop trying to think everyone lives by your loser rules.
>>
>>22363523
this, their image has evolved over time and it'll probably change again
>>
>>22365887
>>22371287
their daughters name is 16, shes the white kid in the barrel
>>
>>22363523
Kinda but no, occultism is mentioned since his early works just that now he uses too much sigils.
>>
>>22371302
OK but when he met her, did he talk to her about how she's the chosen one?
>>
>>22371366
I doubt it, i remember an interview where they told a story about ninja being a bitch and getting jelly of yolandi liking some other rapper, hardly the attitude of a charismatic cult learder.

I doubt you want to hear a bunch of info about their meeting, not sure why you keep insisting on the chosen one shit but yeah, it should work on some girls.
>>
>>22371387
Based on the texts she posted, it just apparently worked on that Zheani girl is all.
>>
>>22371393
Just read it, sounds like a crazy girl that took typical flirty talk as serious, ninja is known to be a bit of a player.
>>
>>22371452
idk man, in the ones I saw, it looked like he was telling her all this weird shit about "you're the rainbow girl" and "yolandi is the mystery girl" or something, and he even mentioned something about "now we need to find a plain girl." It sounded like he was telling her about some prophecy or something. It looked weird enough for me to wonder if there's something I'm majorly missing about my DM game.
>>
>>22371474
havent seen those things besides the rainbow girl, is this text from his DMs or just this egirl saying it again?
>>
>>22371481
Nah, she posted a video of her scrolling through her messages on a cracked really fast, so it's hard to make out, but it looks like text messages or something. I guess it wasn't necessarily really him.
>>
>>22371545
>*cracked screen
>>
>>22371545
Just saw that, she said she would post evidence today, heres hoping she is not full of shit even if i love watkin.
>>
>>22371595
I kind of hope it's not true because then it means something so horrible didn't really happen and then we can be even more fascinated by how insane all of these people are.

I'll tell you one thing, though. If she starts talking about a thumb screw, I'm gonna short circuit lol.
>>
File: 1550233519796.jpg (102 KB, 640x793)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>22362489
>Literally has sigils painted all over her body
>Standing on a compass
>Not black magic
>Things /x/ doesn't understand
>>
>>22371287

It's something that you see from your perspective, but which you are distorted for presuming was intentional.

Even if the universe was speaking to you through them, the chances that the agents through whom you were being spoken to would be aware of the degree to which they were being used as such a rhetorical agent is so remarkably low that you resort to asking strangers instead of those agents you suspect as having the prescience of knowledge to be able to answer the questions you have of them.

So, you've really answered your own question.

Freemasons don't know anything more than what you kind find on the Internet.

Symbolism is larger than human societies. It always has been. It doesn't mean that humans are in charge of it, but that we see it in ways that other humans might not recognize as belonging to humanity.

So you worship the patterns that emerge in human art, and you just revel in the fact that such things might exist.

You recognize the irrational nature of the universe, and that is what drives you to continue experiencing it.

Never, ever forget that what you are experiencing is irrational.

https://youtu.be/yF2y5y7BxgM
>>
>>22371651
To be honest I was kind of just trying to figure out if there's any real reason to think they named their daughter after some kind of well-known masonic pillar/checkboard/whatever "16" imagery along the lines of drawing associations between kether vs tiphareth to bicameralism. It seems likely to me that it actually is their personal meaning for the imagery, but that it's the imagery inspired by their daughter and not the other way around (which would be much creepier). I don't actually know anything about freemasonry or kabbalah, though, so I figured I'd ask. It bears mentioning that 16 is just a cool number.
>>
>>22371638
it is a fact that watkin imports girls(sugardaddy) and i have no doubt he does weird rituals with them, only thing that worries me is evidence of him wanting to fuck girls because they look like his daughter.
>>
File: the-tower.png (45 KB, 323x550)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>22371670
>>
>>22371680
>wanting to fuck girls because they look like his daughter.
It would be hard be hard to come up with a scenario that would cause me to unequivocally pin this on him, actually. I guess like a video of him saying "I want to fuck you because you look like my daughter" and then he gets out a photo of his daughter and holds it up next to her in one continuous shot.

>it is a fact that watkin imports girls(sugardaddy) and i have no doubt he does weird rituals with them
Will be interested to see evidence of this kind of thing, though. (Do you actually have any, by the way?)
>>
>>22371682
Seems like a good lead on the occultic imagery of the shoes dangling over the two pillar. Thanks.
>>
>>22371670

I can totally corroborate with that.

But imagine being someone named "16." I've been 16, and so have many others, and it's nothing anyone really understands better than being any other age, when it comes to the things that matters.

It's no sweeter than being any other being that has amassed as many revolutions around the sun, after all.

What's creepy is how quickly we pretend that such a milestone is somehow capable of conferring upon us any such greater internal knowledge that would allow us to have any more control over our lives than that which we recognize when we reach it.

Sixteen-year-olds might not know shit, but like... how old do you think you have to be before you do?

What shit do you think you know, anyway? Because there are plenty of sixteen-year-olds who have a larger command of scientific knowledge than you do, probably, and they're not wrong just because they haven't suffered the same boring, old body you've been forced to suffer with.

I'm just sort of rambling here, so feel free to ignore me.
>>
>>22371698
OK maybe you should just kinda hush there, Watkin, lol.

>>22371682
Oh wait, I think I see now. Isn't there some thing about Daath being created by Kether falling down to Tiphareth? And then bicameralism ties into monism vs dualism in ways covered rather auspiciously elsewhere. Hmmm, definitely a stretch even if I can be pretty sure about all that. Almost couldn't fault them anyway. Better than like "in our cult, we'll let people keep the 16th kid" or something.
>>
>>22371703
To flesh that out a little more, the implication about their daughter's name would then be that they brought this thing in from divinity and caused it to experience the material. (Or something along those lines; I don't know anything about freemasonry or kabbalah.) If I put it like that, "Rainbow Girl" starts fitting too, though lol.
>>
>>22371686
Just his words but like yolandi said in some answer post to this girl, they are mostly buddhist/hinduist but an edgy IG thot wouldnt know the difference.
>>
>>22371717
I could see basically any new agey anything calling itself "Hinduism" though, and I wouldn't even expect them to feel all that bad about it.
>>
File: 1351996336730.jpg (1.2 MB, 1920x1080)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>
File: 1351995412310.jpg (159 KB, 500x500)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>
File: 1351995797012.png (1021 KB, 1249x712)
1021 KB
1021 KB PNG
>>
>>22356090
I bet she's a weird fuck. Like she does the weird pixie chick thing because she had an uncle with boundary issues.
>>
File: 1352951419509.gif (1.85 MB, 219x191)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
>>
This is peculiar, huh?
>>
File: 1355365068527.jpg (62 KB, 500x750)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>
>>22371754
That looks dangerous for her circulation. I would like to see that boxing coach's credentials. Is everything just an illusion with these two??
>>
File: 1355365209149.jpg (280 KB, 465x706)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>
File: 1355368236443.png (130 KB, 243x297)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>22371762
>Is everything just an illusion with these two??
Pretty much so - their theatrics are very creative
>>
>>22371763
typical roastie taking too many drugs
>>
File: 1358543701172.jpg (66 KB, 453x594)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
File: Screenshot.png (882 KB, 1920x1080)
882 KB
882 KB PNG
>>
File: Screenshot-1.png (606 KB, 1920x1080)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>22371776
>>
File: 1526234232624.jpg (44 KB, 399x500)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Are we under occultic attack right now??
>:pinches self:
>>
File: Screenshot-2.png (2.22 MB, 1920x1080)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
>>
File: Screenshot-3.png (1.26 MB, 1920x1080)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>22371785
>>
>>22371785
(Good job finding one without the two little girls dancing alongside her.)
>>
File: Screenshot-4.png (1.05 MB, 1920x1080)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>22371787
>>
File: Screenshot-7.png (1.25 MB, 1920x1080)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>22371792
>>
File: Screenshot-6.png (1.25 MB, 1920x1080)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>
File: Screenshot-8.png (1.23 MB, 1920x1080)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>
File: Screenshot-9.png (963 KB, 1920x1080)
963 KB
963 KB PNG
>>
>>22371703
No problems there, fren.

I'm a ghost.
>>
File: Screenshot-10.png (508 KB, 1920x1080)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>>
File: Screenshot-12.png (812 KB, 1920x1080)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
>>
File: 1456328709576.jpg (41 KB, 407x330)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I am hereby requesting that this thread be archived before it's removed for spam.
All in favor better chime in quick.
>>
File: Screenshot-13.png (986 KB, 1920x1080)
986 KB
986 KB PNG
>>
>>22371818
aye
>>
>>22371818
delete this shit thread
>>
File: Screenshot-16.png (1.02 MB, 1920x1080)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>
File: Screenshot-19.png (767 KB, 1920x1080)
767 KB
767 KB PNG
Bye
>>
>>22371819
She kind of looks like Nicole Kidman there.
>>
>>22371818

Well, that's an interesting debate.

Should it matter whether the people who were involved in creating Die Antwooord are consulted in terms of their being associated with this masturbatorial occult nonsense?

Like, does anyone care what they "actually think" or is their production as an agent of art greater than that which they have any control over?

It's not really a rhetorical question, but it also sort of is.

Your attempt towards its being archived is duly noted, though.
>>
File: 13rg2456hb.jpg (28 KB, 400x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>22371820
>>22371821
>>22371851
>Your attempt towards its being archived is duly noted, though.
>>
>>22371818
You are one of the thots friends arent you? this has been a slow and boring thread with nothing worth to archieve, i hope her nan died because of a curse.
>>
>>22371287
good catch
>>
>>22371858
This post *shall* be archived, and there is nothing DJ Hi-Tek can do about it!
>>
>>22371855

I know. I'm a silly faggot.

But you didn't answer the question, did you?
>>
>>22356090
They are theatrical types and have been experimenting with certain visuals and cultural aesthetic since before they teamed up. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>22371863
Dj Hi-tek will fuck you in the ass, again.
>>
>>22371885

I mean, that's just rude.
>>
>>22371885
You call that a curse? I've seen nastier curses in a toilet.

Don't bother digging two graves. This doesn't even need one.
>>
>>22371869
I'm curious what they really think because it represents the physical state of a neural network somewhere that kind of seems like it's trying to lie about something that I might otherwise have concluded is a non-issue by now. I mean there are multiple intersections bearing on why I find this thread amusing, but I do think we've all been reasonably objective and have refrained from jumping to conclusions when it comes to personal accusations.
>>
>>22371890
Arent you busy burying your grandma atm?
>>
File: as92alj1.jpg (429 KB, 2876x1363)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
They are full on chaos magick.
there is Nothing to ''decode'' thats why the special snowflakes dont talk about it.
is not a conspirary its just a fact.

They are in to caos magick with apex twin.
>>
>>22371913
The only "evidence" I've seen for this, other than potentially the symbolism in the music videos, is blogspam that just talks about the symbolism in the music videos.
>>
>>22371921
Ninja often talks about his occult interests and even his old music references magick.
>>
>>22371907
No, why? Are you?
>>
>>22371926
Not anymore
>>
>>22371926
He knows it's you, Zheani. Watkin knows it's you.
>>
>>22371926
Nice, the normies are here.
>>
>>22371932
Its impossible for watkin to not type in a fucked up way so watkin is not here for sure, Zheani might be related to the IG Thot, she made some faggot post about fairies in one of her social media.
>>
I just want this board to know how much I like to serve fart fetishists with my thicc stinky fairy BRAPS.
>>
>>22371955

Me too :O
>>
>>22371955
That hardly seems accurate.

>>>/d/8441877

Did you think this was the only place I lurk?
>>
I have no clue what's happening right now. I'm gonna go with Aphex Twin is a fairy named Zheani who farts on IG because she eats too many cornflakes and she's in a lesbian relationship with secret Ipsissimus of Die Antwoord, Kali Yolandi, and they cuck Watkin together while DJ Hi-tek buttfucks everyone.
>>
>>22371894

I agree.

There's not a clear answer in terms of any one persona that might lay claim to what "Die Antwoord" means in terms of any such consumable media.

And this principle extends to any other artist, from the most obscure and backwater one-man-band to the most highly produced sensation that draws hundreds of dollars per ticket for an amphitheatre show.

I just have a feeling that Die Antwoord, whoever they are, and whatever neural network they might belong to, acknowledges that.

Maybe I'm just retarded for having that kind of hero-worship.

I don't really care, because if they don't, then fuck 'em anyway.

Artists choose neither the medium of their art nor the popularity of their production.

And basically, every human alive at this point is an artist to some degree.
>>
>>22371907

If you ever stop burying your grandma, then you've never buried one.

They live forever, you know.
>>
>>22356090
Nah hes a retard
>>
>>22371972
its okay, i did the thing

>>22371969
pretty much
>>
P
>>
>>22371960
Why are you cross-posting about your masochistic fetishes?
>>
>>22371978
Someone tried to lie in my name.

I'm only going to defend my image.
>>
>>22371932

Okay, so maybe I've not been the most attentive, but who the fuck is "Watkin?"

I mean, I've been here through every anomaly thread, including the Hanz threads, and I've followed this board for I don't know how long...

But does it not just seem like everybody is looking for some kind of omniscient sort of magic philosopher's stone who might have all the answers, and who has some weird generic one-named moniker like "Hanz" or "Watkin?"

I mean, we're all larping as someone who might even be capable of pretending to answer such questions of deep import, but it's seriously getting ridiculous at this point.

Anyway, it sounds like some mash-up between Watson, the AI Jeopardy! champion and the legendary chess prodigy, Josh Waitskin to me, and I'm totally willing to accept that as an answer if it's the case.

I'm just curious.
>>
>>22371992
Watkin is the name of the male singer in Die antwoord.
>>
>>22371955

The depth of your devotion is noted, Fairy Queen.

Purcell himself could not note it any better.
>>
>>22371976

What thing?

There's no thing. You just remember your grandma as a person who represented that which you could never fully understand because of your relative inexperience...

Oh, that thing.

Well, good jorb, mang.

I hope she did that thing too.
>>
>>22371987
hard to defend the image of somebody who likes being treated like an object and constantly having her holes filled
>>
File: laughingforever.gif (1.29 MB, 290x189)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB GIF
>>22371987

Your image.

YoUR ImAGe.

KEKEKEKEKEK IMAGE
>>
>>22371995

Well, shit call me a fake fan. I got to Yolandi and Ninja and I was like "okay, well, that's all the names I can remember."

Go Watkin.

Sorry for that.
>>
File: capture.jpg (80 KB, 939x599)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
I found this kind of interesting.
>>
>>22372002
I'm sorry, daddy. I only wanted somebody to pay attention to me.
>>
>>22372006
She might be an attention whoring thot but at least she can recognize Marina as what she is.
>>
>>22372006

It's not very instructive.

It doesn't even say where on your middle finger to cut.

I mean, there are a lot of places to do that, and directions, and ways that might sever major arteries, and etc.

I'm calling bullshit.

Anyone with useful advice would have to have better instructions that that, or else they're just an edgelord.

No offense to edgelords, that is. You have a right to be here too.
>>
>>22372013
Anon, I don't think anyone is suggesting the devil poem scrawled in the wall is worthwhile (though to be fair, John Podesta can model where on the finger the cut). What's interesting is the gothkid demographic's attitude towards Marina Abramovic.
>>
>>22372007

Fucking gag me with a wooden dildo.

Just shut the fuck up with your automatic-deferral-to-the-dominant-force thing.

There are limits to the degree that submission will allow you to attain a position that your inaction might confer any power.

You have so much more power than daddy ever will.

He only ever wanted you to find it.

If he didn't, then he was never your daddy.

Sorry for the outburst. Desu desu.
>>
>>22372020

Oh, this is something related to some kind of contemporary conspiracy theory about various political figures.

I didn't catch the reference, because it's all fucking boring as shit to me.

Sorry about that.
>>
Her grandma dying ruined todays gossip
>>
>>22372002
Well then you lack imagination.
>>
>>22372046
Now imagine what you could use to fill my holes, /x/ ;)
>>
>>22372049

Are those holes the points at which you feel like your body is worthless, by chance?

Because if that's the case, then you are in luck, Fairy Queen.

I could get macerated by a threshing machine or rendered into a pink cloud of mist by some explosive device, and there's probably literally one person who might have any sense of loss over what that body might produce in terms of its ability to physically produce anything but the most rhetorical of pleasure, and even that is under debate.

Not that your tired, early '90s phone-sex-worthy lines aren't charming, of course.
>>
File: Screenshot-17.png (1.38 MB, 1920x1080)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>
>>22372125

They do a really fantastic photo shoot, don't they?

I mean, it's almost as if they have transcended human expression, and exist as some kind of wicker-framed automatons who would stand in replication of such creatures.

But that's part of what they're doing.

They know how well they represent the worst and best of human expression, and they don't pretend not to.

All of us could learn from them, to be honest.

It's a fine shoot, though, and a fine selection of images to assault our eyeballs with.

Who is the art, and who is the artist?

That's all we ever really need to ask.
>>
File: 7BUhpbr.jpg (144 KB, 2160x1080)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
I'm convinced enough that Die Antwoord significantly misrepresented this situation that I don't feel bad about calling attention to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY6hCE2D-cc

https://imgur.com/a/CgMMgqu

They tried to shrug off the "you look like my daughter" thing, and that's absolutely what the Rainbow Girl shit is about.
They claimed "we're just Buddhist" which aside from being obviously false, is something they claimed specifically to deny the weird shit being said in these screenshots.
They claimed Ninja wasn't sharing lewd pictures. This appears to be false.
They claimed she was just some obsessed groupie, and no actually, they totally waxed poetic about how she's of some critical significance to their lives and relationships.

Based on what we've seen, probably "trafficking" and "torture ritual" are a stretch. Then again they did talk to her on some Seventh Seal shit about how she needs to come out there and "satan is calling u, wen i arrive ull start bleedin" and do all this kinky shit, that gets her out to South Africa at age 20, and then she winds up with an amateur tattoo on her shin and creampie from some celebrity pretending he's possessed by a demon. See pic related too (and there's a lot more in the imgur link).

Underpinning all this, again, is the insinuation she has some existential importance to an adored celebrity's life.

So I mean yeah, just tell the truth and apologize to the girl imo. Also, occultists, feel free to stop fucking around with period blood and creampies. That shit's gross.
>>
>>22373099
>just tell the truth and apologize to the girl imo.
>>
>>22373099

Well. you can probably ignore it.

You're delusional, and Die Antwoord is not anything you'd be able to be delusional about.

You have fucked up in terms of how you'd interpret her, and there's just no accounting for it.

You have no voice in terms of what she'd say she was starting to bleed as whatever "kinky shit" she would.

It's an absurdity that you don't have the capacity to endure.

You can try, though. It's a bad idea.
>>
>>22373129

It's sort of whatever is hilarious enough to count as as a whatever counts as.

I mean, it's all hilarious at some point, right?

So who cares? Not me. I have nothing to care for in this world.
>>
>>22373129
>t. Jeffrey Dahmer
>>22373157
Yeah it's hilarious!
>>
>>22373157

Well, okay. Not "the opposite of that."

Nowhere near that.

I'ts not a thing.

I'ts never a thing.
>>
>>22373167
Yeah, it's probably hilarious, but then again it's something that would be seen as hilarious, which is something that isn't hilarious.

So, just suffer with your hilariousnessness.
>>
So this was the best they could come up with? boring
>>
>>22356090
pagan bullshit ignore
>>
>>22364228
Never said I was, nigger
>>
>>22373199
Well, shit. Just nevermind. You cool.
>>
Well I guess it turns out they are into the occult after all. I think we can call it a successful paranormal investigation.
>>
>>22373566
did you really need this girls "evidence" to know this?
>>
>>22373578
They've been pretty adamant that they're Buddhist and the imagery is just a shtick
>>
>>22373602
You can be mainly buddhist and still follow other practices as long as its with the purpose of ascension, even buddhism has a dark side you might be interested on looking at.
Most of the imagery is just bullshit, they are telling the truth even when they lie, thats kinda their thing.
>>
>>22364038
fuck off
>>
>>22374173
I'm a little disappointed with aphex twin too, but we don't know for sure he actually condones these rituals or this drama.
>>
File: C49TPHB.jpg (177 KB, 2160x1080)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>22356090
I've seen it mentioned that there's a book which describes the archetypes. Does anyone know what it's called?
>>
It’s a band with a weird gimmick
>>
File: tqLuHyX.png (1009 KB, 2160x1080)
1009 KB
1009 KB PNG
>>22375444
You seem like you might be highly attuned. Do you know the source of the archetypes Watkin references in this screenshot where he's saying how he loves magick?
>>
bitch is hot as fuck

I dont give a fuck what anyone says
>>
>>22375566
Digits know the truth
>>
>>22375566
>>22375616
The evidence is scant.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stmu01fIkII
Very Occult Song
urwelcum
>>
File: Capture.jpg (121 KB, 2058x1118)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Does anyone know what this symbolizes?
>>
>>22356090
they african what you expected
>>
>>22376001
That toy is from the song Evil Boy, they made some to sell, probably just breaking Watkins dick.
>>
>>22376017
Ah. Yeah I do like that explanation better.
>>
>>22375704
https://youtu.be/hLhN__oEHaw

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.