[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 136 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: monkey hate youtube.png (2.84 MB, 1300x6220)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
Old thread: >>22344429

tl;dr:
>There exists some sort of baby monkey torture community on youtube
>large quantities of playlists dedicated to their misery, hundreds of videos of monkeys (baby monkeys specifically) having a bad time
>LITTERED with comments of people expressing hatred and sometimes engaging in very elaborate torture fantasies, all highly upvoted
>even weirder than the amount of comments is their language and the sheer excessiveness of the torture fantasies
>no they are not just random foreigners, most of them are Americans
>>
File: boomers.jpg (232 KB, 678x524)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
"The boomers" as we like to call them appear to be predominantly older Americans. Two of the more prolific hate commenters, we've been able to track to Facebook etc. since they use their real name. Also, for some reason all of them seem to own cats.
>>
File: 1552498211018.jpg (371 KB, 1000x2369)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
Apparently they had a Google Plus group at some point (lol).
>>
File: monkie videos.png (385 KB, 1051x993)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
Interestingly enough, a lot of the monkey content comes from specific channels (believed to possibly be owned by the same group due to their same "broken english" naming pattern). They basically cover the daily lives of monkeys living in Cambodian zoos and the like, but for an international audience. Frequently there appears to be trouble between these groups of monkeys, typical in-group fighting and monkeys being assholes as usual. This is one of the main sources of "monkey misery" for the haters to enjoy, especially when the babies get it.

Now what's interesting is that many commenters who follow these monkeys (and aren't part of the hate group) argue that much of the content is intentionally created. They believe the VO's (we are still unsure what this term means) intentionally cause monkey trouble or even inflict injuries that they later blame on having been done by other monkeys.
In doing this they have created a sort of 'soap opera' and weird foreigners watch this like its TV. They love the characters and the more drama there is the more views they get. It's all about money.

Keep in mind this is largely a different issue than the monkey hate comments, but it is obviously related. There is the distinct possibility that these channels cater to the haters, although it's more likely that they cater to the monkey lovers who watch this like it's a soap opera.
>>
File: 1552484820709.png (197 KB, 1488x2059)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
One anon said he reuploaded some of the monkey videos about 3 months ago so he could get some info from YT analytics.

Seems like these people find videos literally just by searching for "baby monkey torture".
>>
>>22352973
Jesus fucking christ

Most of /x/ is a larp and boring, but this shit is gonna end up on the news one day when they find a bunch of corpses in one of these fucker's basement. Consider going to like.... I hate to say it but Buzzfeed or some internet news site and show them this so more people know what's going on
>>
>>22352973
Thanks for remaking the thread OP. I'm worried we're running out of steam here. This is still being weirdly ignored outside of /x/, though there are finally some reddit threads staying up (like on r/conspiracies).
Also, there is a fairly active thread related to this issue on Nightmare Expo's reddit. I also emailed him and he me mailed me back saying he might cover the monkey haters in either his next video or the one after. If he covers it it will probably blow up.
>>
>>22353014
Is VO not "Video Operator"?
>>
File: vo.png (16 KB, 390x260)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>22353128
It seems to refer to the monkey owners specifically. I asked in one of the comments and people gave me two different answers. It might also mean volunteer organization.
>>
You seem pretty enamored with the whole scene yourself op.
You clearly have a fascination with it all in some part.
>>
>>22353104
It's been said a while ago already but there's nothing more we can really do besides research the comments more on the off-chance that someone somewhere reveals something. We did some good work analyzing what kind of people the commenters are. We know a whole lot more about them than we did before. But we did not manage to uncover a possible forum where they organize.

Perhaps someone somewhere out there knows something. That's why we need more exposure. I really do hope one of the creeper channels covers it.
>>
>>22353138
Pretty sure videographer is right, I have seen that term used by others in the Cambodia monkey videos. There are lots of guys who follow these monkeys around and film them like paparazzi.
>>
>>22353014
I've noticed the titles are a lot more melodramatic than the content. They'll put in shit like "monkey gets abused" or "poor monkey cry loud" when nothing is happening. Even comments ask "where is the abuse?"

These channels are most definitely attracting people with monkey suffering lol
>>
>>22352973
i really cant understand at all whats so weird about this. why are you investigating this? why do you think that millions of people are secretly organizing just to post youtube comments? why cant you understand that constantly screaming and twitching with bulging eyes looks demonic and could make someone want to kill it?
>>
>>22353260
Hello boomer
>>
missed this thread OP
>>
File: 1552424994876.png (305 KB, 841x1995)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>22353189
yep, at the very least the titles are catering to the monkey hate freaks, and the idea that the cambodian "VOs" are intentionally hurting monkeys to get more views seems plausible. third worlders don't give a fuck about animal cruelty.

pic related, from the horse's mouth:
>I know all the rest of normal animal lovers are not going to click on titles such as puppys mom bites him why puppy mom beat him? Very pity puppy. Million pity penguin. Trillion pity kitty. There is zero chance of that happening on a regular basis right?

even if you don't think there's any conspiracy going on - no pedo shit, no secret groups where people actually torture monkeys, no cambodians harming monkeys for views - it's clear that youtube's algorithm has created a niche where third worlders can make big bucks by catering to baby monkey hating sadists. the internet is a wonderful place isn't it?
>>
>>22353148
>But we did not manage to uncover a possible forum where they organize.
google+/facebook groups
>>
Bumping this interesting thread to slide those shitposts off the first page.

>>22352973
I was really not interested at first, but it seems you guys are doing a good job. I'm very intrigued now. Good luck Anons.
>>
>>22354165
Doesn't seem like the facebook group is very big or active
>>
File: clickbait.png (29 KB, 897x286)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
I swear lol
>>
I wonder what their friends and employers would think if someone showed them these comments...
>>
>>22354233
You would be surpised at how much of the public hates the little vile tree rats. Monkies deserve nothing less.
>>
How can this many people even act like this? Like, is there some sort of subliminal thing going on here..?
>>
>>22352973
I hate monkies too, I thought it was just me who wants to kill them. Not something I would go out of my way to act on but I get it nonetheless. I didn't know this was an actual "thing" though.

I get teeth grindingly annoyed at the sight of a monkey and can't stand watching them, even hearing the term monkey can piss me off. It's not just monkeys but rare other things too but can't remember off the top of my head.

>inb4 kys animal abuser
>>
>>22354261
>>22354250
>monkies

samefag larper. go kys
>>
>>22354165
>>22354181
Did anyone look into the links the larper mentioned last thread? Usenet, and something else about grad student research. Might be worth it just in case
>>
>>22354275
I skimmed through the article. It's about some researcher who uses monkeys for experiments and he got accused of abuse and torture by PETA
>>
>>22354252
It's really strange. For all we know these are normal boomers otherwise. We've noticed a lot of them seem to own cats. Probably a coincidence though. It's like they all have a random phobia that seems unusually widespread. But then it's like, how come science hasn't discovered this yet? Why does it show in hatred unlike normal phobias which are about fear?

And I still don't understand why they hate the babies so much more than the adults. I mean, I can sort of see how they can come across as annoying, I fucking hate human babies/kids too. Their screeches really fucking trigger me.
So maybe there's something similar going on with these guys. They hate monkeys but when they see the little ones it's amplified by a 100. It's hard to see from my perspective though. They complain about the screeches the baby monkeys make but to my ears it's really nothing annoying at all (unlike human babies).
>>
>>22354275
I did a cursory search through usenet shit and found nothing related to monkey hate
>>
>>22354273
Thanks for playing but no.
>>
>>22354287
>Why does it show in hatred unlike normal phobias which are about fear?

That's actually a really interesting take on the whole thing. What makes you think it's a widespread phobia of some kind?
>>
Can anybody link me to the Facebook group?
>>
>>22354323
See the image in >>22354131
>>
>>22354326
https://www.facebook
.com/I-hate-monkeys-106538986081522
>>
>>22354261
Assuming you're not a troll why would you want them dead? I've never had this feeling towards something I found annoying or ugly, etc and it doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>22353260
t. monkie-hater
>>
>>22354342
Not that PBM enthusiast but youre looking at it backwards. We react this way as a result of the feelings and emotions a monkey evokes. Like when you see something erotic you get aroused, or your mouth waters when you see delicous food despite not being horny or hungry. Its something reacting in the primitve animal part of out brain. I really hope that someone does some sort of imaging study on people that hate monkeys.

We see a monkey and suddenly somethinf in your head screams KILL IT, SMASH IT, CRUSH ITS HEAD. The babies trigger this feeling the hardest. Maybe it's their movement, the screams, or that they are the weakest and easiest targets. The videos just scratch a very unique itch.
>>
>>22354131
>>I know all the rest of normal animal lovers are not going to click on titles such as puppys mom bites him why puppy mom beat him? Very pity puppy. Million pity penguin. Trillion pity kitty. There is zero chance of that happening on a regular basis right?
I tried searching things like "poor kitten", "poor puppy", and there were indeed shady fucking videos of puppies and kittens seemingly in pain or dying (couldn't watch them), but none of them had cruel, awful torture fantasies about cats or dogs (or their baby equivalents) the way baby monkey videos do.

I also tried searching "poor lizard" on the off chance that since lizards are not widely considered cute/innocent, there'd be an animal abuse community centred on them, as well, but videos about lizards in pain seem to have almost no views. Same goes for "poor bird", since they're a less popular pet.

What is it with humans hating baby monkeys specifically? Why isn't there as much open, collective vitriol for other animals?
>>
File: Octopus.gif (315 KB, 800x600)
315 KB
315 KB GIF
I'm thinking of making a video to try and spread the word, since there isn't one as of yet. Obviously, if Nightmare Expo makes a vid, it might end up being redundant, but whatever.
I'll probably just use the information in the OP image. Are there any key points that that misses?
>>
>>22354385
how does it feel to be genetic trash
>>
>>22354392
Basically the following bunch of posts are also relevant info as well as the theory in >>22353189 >>22354131

I guess another thing worth mentioning is that they frequently seem to come in swarms onto the comment sections, almost like a raid. It's either 90% monkey hate, or mostly normal comments, it's rarely a mix. That shows that the viewing is somewhat coordinated, it's not just all of them individually seeking out videos here and there. Which again suggests a closer community that we haven't uncovered yet.
>>
>>22354444
Nice quads
>>
>>22354444
Any chance they could be using the monkey hate as codewords for something else?
>>
I just find it so weird that these monkey haters have like no self-awareness of how psychotic they look. Commenting with their real names and profile pics too. Like, they really convinced themselves these monkeys are pure evil and that they are totally justified in posting about them the way they do. That's why they also angrily lash out whenever someone calls them psycho.

I mean it's possible to indulge in these feelings while the rational part of your brain still knows it's wrong. But these people have also convinced themselves of their hate on a rational level. These boomers are so fucking dumb and ignorant they're not capable of that level of self-awareness I guess.
>>
>>22354478
This is what drew me into this as well. This is so totally different from other stuff that may involve sadistic fantasies. It's almost like the way people react to videos of people they consider to be terrorists or enemy combatants.
>>
>>22354478
The weird thing is that most of the commenters seem to be reasonably articulate and intelligent. I could understand some 80 IQ lead poisoned boomers being too dumb to realize that their posts are fucked up and their real name is on them, but those kinds of people wouldn't be able to write long, detailed posts about their monkey torture fantasies with perfect grammar and spelling. It almost seems like an exhibitionist thing.
>>
>>22354392
Great! Link it here when you are done and I will help spread it as best I can.
>>
>>22354385
It still shouldn't be something rationalized, to a normal person I feel like they'd try to dismiss the thoughts, and not openly post torture fantasies about it on social media. If pedophiles did the same they'd face backlash from everyone so why do these boomers act like it's healthy
>>
>>22354173
amen
>>
>>22354769
Wheres the condemnation then? Perhaps the moral opinion is the minority. What would happen of pedophilia wasnt universally reviled? Normlaization is insidious.
>>
>>22354385
Maybe you're just subhuman
>>
File: enny.png (21 KB, 805x66)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
One interesting comment I managed to dig up. This is the only one by this user
>>
>>22355183
Actual psycho mingling among monkey haters I guess
>>
>>22355183
>b-but we're totally normal! Its normal what we're doing!
These boomers have to go
>>
This seems like an extension of the fluffy abuse meme. Like, a more extreme version. I doubt it's that many people. Probably a lot of sock puppetry going on. And probably not their real names either.
>>
>>22355244
We managed to find some of their social media accounts. Also the public facebook page has a lot of people commenting sadistic shit using their real facebook accounts
>>
File: screen_shot.png (94 KB, 832x452)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>NO! It's you people who are bad! Not us monkey haters!
>>
>>22355304
>Fucking SJWs don't like baby animal torture wtf
Jesus, what is their logic?
>>
File: sociopath.jpg (47 KB, 833x225)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
lol
>>
>>22355391
>>22355304
They're so volatile. The least little thing makes them rage.
These fuckers are probably legitimately dangerous. These are not the words of functional human beings.
>>
>tfw monkeys are one of my favorite animals

I will defend those cuties with my life.
>>
File: original.jpg (38 KB, 340x263)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>22355420
It's time to muster the monkey militia
>>
>>22355391
>monktards
What the fuck, lmao?
>MONKTARDS GET OUT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>22353148
>>22353104
>>22353041

What the fuck is wrong with you guys,
do you really think """exposure""" from Youtube or fucking Buzzfeed will help this case? I hate people who say this.

It will just bring more waves of retards to this site.

But let's be honest, that's probably how you found 4ch right?
>>
>>22355744
>muh sekrit club
>in 2019

Kill yourself retard
>>
>>22352973
"Aliens" hating "humans"
>>
Found somebody who made a video on this topic in 2017. He didn't seem to make the baby monkey connection but rather attributed the hate to all monkeys. Doesn't seem like his video got much attention:
https://youtu.be/Tw4EUoWgiz0
>>
>>22355744
Keep sweating, boomer. Your ass is on the chopping block.
>>
>>22355744
you don't have to mention 4chan to spread this around...
>>
>>22355754
>>22355773
t. gen z newfags
I should just stick to the other chans why do I even come here anymore
>>
>>22355783
Yes fuck off back to 8gag you dumb fucking gamergate tard
>>
>>22355789
>>22355777
>>22355773
>>22355754
Ignore slide attempts
>>
>>22355789
8ch is filled with retards too, but its ok.
I know thats about as far as your knowledge goes.

Good luck with your baby monkey hate group search. It's an interesting topic and with a beautiful mind like yours Im sure you can crack it in no time.

Maybe Buzzfeed can do a listicle, 5 reasons people hate baby monkeys, number 3 will make u cry!
>>
>>22355183
What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>22355791
Sorry, wasn't my intention to slide. There are some more interesting posts you guys should focus on like >>22355769
>>
>>22355769
There's a spanish video about it that got like 2.5 million views. He actually showed on one of the older /x/ threads. That's why one of the baby monkey videos was flooded with spanish comments shitting on the monkey haters.
>>
>>22353147
not OP but it's a pretty fucked up and interesting thing to have stumbled upon and unlike the elsagate stuff it hasn't really hit a level of discussion where stuff happens outside of a few people driving conversations. I can see where he's coming from making more threads.
>>
Are there still any anons trying to infiltrate their groups?
>>
>>22354342
I can't add much more than >>22354385 though he does make it sound rather primitive I can't disagree with the hypothesis. The way they talk, walk, communicate and he just stupidly stare at you just invokes a feeling as if someone or something genuinely threatening is sat across from you. At least that's what one could say to make themselves feel better about wanting to hurt something that couldn't hurt it back.

Normally I'm a huge animal guy, lived all my life with dogs, horses and the occasional smaller animal but cats invoke a similar feeling. Their precious fuck you attitude and annoying demeanor make me feel similar to the monkey thing. When an animal pisses me off I can feel a mental switch flip and something just says "kill it" and I know it's wrong but it's also energetic.

I really had to find a different way to end that paragraph with a word other than "fun" but that's all I could find fitting enough. I know full well it's a cunt behaviour and I find it sad because I love animals most the time, there's just a few select ones. There is something special about the monkey though. It's different.

If there's a desire for it I'd be willing to answer questions where I can to maybe provide clarification. I've never spoke about it before so I've probably went on too much, saying it out loud makes me feel like a malicious Lenny from Of Mice & Men.
>>
>>22355244
Kek rip I was going to mention this. Seems very reminiscent of the whole fluffy pony thing
>>
I still can't wrap my mind around why would anyone name themselves after the Daisy's Destruction guy.
>>
>>22356239
Whether or not the larger monkey sadist community is made up of pedos, that Peter guy and the weird tranny metal band associated with him are 100% hiding some fucked up shit
>>
>>22356247
Can anyone confirm that his compilation video was modeled after daisy's destruction trailer? THAT is the most fucked up shit if true
>>
Kiwi Farms might be a good place to share this stuff
>>
>>22356261
Never seen it, link?
>>
>>22356239
>>22356247
I'm inclined to think the tranny metal guy is just a tryhard loser trying to be as edgy as possible. Very common in the metal scene.
>>
>>22354252

I'm kind of surprised yall have went this long without mentioning Harry Harlow. He was a psychologist who was "trying to discover the roots of love and learning" which basically amounted to psychologically torturing baby monkeys

https://youtu.be/hh9tJnlkHwk

The social isolation studies were worse than the maternal separation studies. Theyd put the baby monkeys in isolation chambers and deprive them of contact with anything else, even a mother. The monkeys would literally become autistic (his words) self mutiliate and have issues fitting in socially with other monkeys.

His work studying baby monkeys has been widely criticized because basically all he was doing was torturing the monkeys under the guise of science.

In context now that we know these baby monkey hate people exist, i believe Harlow was one of them.

I just dont trust a behavioral psychologist conducting quack experiments during the 50s-80s. I can't prove Harlow was part of MKULTRA but that shit seems straight up the same alley. It's all too weird.
>>
>>22357274
I did mention one of his experiments with contact comfort in the previous thread.
Most of the anecdotes these people leave in the comments tend to mock the babies for their instinct to cling to comfort over food, water or self preservation; one of the only things learnt from Harlow's experiments.
>>
>>22354391

Trying to think about this from an evolutionary biological perspective there are species of primates where, when a new male takes over the tribe, he will kill all the children of the previous alpha male. That monkey probably isnt consciously thinking "i should kill these babies so my own offspring have a better chance" but rather he just has a compulsion to murder the babies which in turn gives his offspring a better chance.

The females of these groups have been shown to have their bodies greatly increase the likelihood of miscarriage when carrying a males offspring that has been displaced and that they know will be killed anyway. Their bodies naturally just abort the child because it's more beneficial evolutionarily to get that pregnancy out of the way so she can get pregnant by the new alpha male asap.

Other primates have implicit drives to murder baby monkeys that arent their own. It's not that far fetched to think humans mightve had that too at one point buried deeeep down.

We did murder most of our common ancestors after all. Homo sapiens weren't necessarily the best of the homos, we were just the most brutal and outbred them. Neanderthals weren't dumb brutes, new studies show they didn't even have bad posture. They were more gentle and relatively as intelligent. Tribes of Neanderthals have been found to have been murdered, eaten, tortured, and raped by homo sapiens
>>
>>22357318
Nice interpretation biobro
>>
>>22353260
Its funny that if reincarnation is real then we all know you are going to come back as a monkey that is abused constantly. Lol dumbass. Hopefully before then you get mauled by some monkeys.
>>
>>22354250
Cringe
>>
>>22354261
Lol that must be fun literally being genetically inferior so much so that you feel an automatic need to hurt monkeys and even hearing the term triggers you. That's even more cringeworthy that you are either a LARPer or just a dumbass with a defective brain that I'd threatened by small monkeys. I'm not sure how you havent jumped off a roof yet that must be a miserable existence.
>>
>>22354385
That sucks that your brain is broken and you dont even feel bad about it lol
>>
Le monkes
>>
>>22357274
>"The only thing I care about is whether a monkey will turn out a property I can publish. I don't have any love for them. Never have. I don't really like animals. I despise cats. I hate dogs. How could you like monkeys?"

Harlow didn't have baby monkey hate syndrome (BMHS), he was just an asshole.
>>
>>22357606
Suomi himself disagrees with that. Apparently there were a lot of things going on in that lab that were devoid of scientific purpose and seemed to exist only to cause suffering in the baby monkeys.
>>
>>22352973
This is mistery is too hard to solve. I just can't wrap my head around it. feels bad
>>
>>22357721
Only way to understand this better is to get into one of their groups and just observe for a bit
>>
>>22357929
You mean actively being a monkey hater...
>>
File: woahwoahwoah.png (43 KB, 1333x179)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
this is from /an/
>>
>>22358017
I wonder if it's legit or the same LARPer? He mentioned discord too.

Anyway where's the team today. I suspect the terrorist attack might have distracted some posters
>>
>>22358133
what
>>
Watching these videos made me realize baby monkeys are surprisingly cute. Their faces might be as wrinkly as my ballsack but those droopy eyes and timid behavior are adorable.
>>
>>22358221
you're not fooling anyone
fucking boomer
>>
>>22357606
If I recall correctly he had just lost his wife before performing some of the more gruesome experiments (Pit of Despair). Could be something cathartic done out of anger/grief, not that that's much better
>>
>>22352998
david marzolino died recently (fairly young), I'm curious how
>>
>>22358605
wut
>>
>>22358605
what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>22358620
>>22358665
Literally just Google his name
>>
>>22358754
How do you know it's him? That name sounds very common
>>
>>22358754
I found an obit. He was Pennsylvania
>>
>>22358781
*Pennsylvanian
>>
>>22358767
seems like the only david marzolino to me.
google+ posts stopped after his death
someone could also just be using his name
>>
>>22356261

if scaretheater or reignbot (forgot which) showed the real version (trailer has no graphic content), then yes it is in the same style and the same music is used.
>>
>>22358817
His last known youtube comment on baby monkeys was 7 months ago. Spooky
>>
MK Ultra project, just like shooters hear voices telling them to kill things.
This has escalated into a monkey abuse market since it's really damn easy to get away with it in huge places like india and china or in remote jungles in 3rd worlds.
Semi-rich or rich people who want to torture but are not brave enough to target humans pick out the monkeys.
>>
>>22352973
DRR covered this back in December
https://youtu.be/IgbQ_nWKk9k (first half)
>>
It's weird, a lot of these PBM videos seem to be clickbait, with the video never living up to the title.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScjB3LgJAOE
Take this for example, the video is pretty average and has nothing of the sort.
Thoughts?
>>
>>22360068
The VOs know about the haters and try to profit from their viewership
>>
>>22356326
In this moment, I agree, we need those degenerates.
>>
>>22357274
Don't forget this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unnecessary_Fuss
>The footage was shot in 1983–1984 by the researchers themselves as they inflicted brain damage on baboons with a hydraulic device.
>The experiments were conducted as part of a research project into head injuries caused by vehicle and sports accidents.
>The footage shows the researchers laughing at the baboons as the brain damage is inflicted.

>The footage shows the researchers laughing at injured baboons, performing electrocautery on an apparently conscious baboon, smoking cigarettes and pipes during surgery, and playing loud music as the animals are injured. A researcher is seen holding a seriously injured baboon up to the camera, while others speak to the animal: "Don't be shy now, sir, nothing to be afraid of," followed by laughter, and "He says, 'you're gonna rescue me from this, aren't you? Aren't you?'," followed by more laughter.
>While one baboon was being injured on the operating table by the hydraulic device, the camera panned to a brain-damaged, drooling monkey strapped into a high chair in a corner of the room, with the words "Cheerleading in the corner, we have B-10. B-10 wishes his counterpart well. As you can see, B-10 is still alive. B-10 is hoping for a good result," followed by laughter.

No way the researchers from this video weren't monkey haters.
>>
>>22360448
Seems that science would be a remarkably acceptable field for a monkey hater. I wonder how many baby monkeys are in research labs and universities right now, suffering for the gratification of the guys in the white coats.
>>
Probably the same 'people' that post the Fluffies pictures.
>>
>>22352973
It's street shitters.

In India, monkeys run into people's houses and kill babies.

It's not a good excuse for enjoying monkey torture but well, there's your explaination. Mystery solved.
>>
Everything that has ever happened in the history of mankind... has all been monkey torture. Think about it.
>>
>>22361869
>another retard
Fuck off.
>>
>>22361869
In India a monkey hater could just go and throw rocks at them or lay down some poison, or any number of things that are both direct and more cathartic. If a monkey killed my baby I wouldn't want to go and watch tons of monkey videos and leave nasty comments, I'd want to go headhunting. The street shitter hypothesis does not fit the evidence available, and is a lazy cop-out. This is a more serious and more esoteric thing than some poos raging on the internet.
>>
>>22352973
Honestly fuck monkeys. I hate those things and wish to see them die in slow painful agony
>>
File: Whuuu.jpg (26 KB, 480x480)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
In the actual fuck, is reality getting more absurd and abstract or has it always been this way
>>
>>22355183
That last comment about wishing they videos of killed children I think was meant to be sarcastic
>>
>>22352973
Hold up. How does the OP image have Youtube analytics? Do you own one of the monkey video accounts?
>>
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pithecophobia
>Pithecophobia; is basically the fear of apes, or at least the uncomfortable feelings surrounding the idea of apes and common descent.
http://phobia.wikia.com/wiki/Pithecophobia
>Pithecophobia was first coined by William K. Gregory ina 1927 issue of Science magazine's letters section. He described it as "... a new kind of phobia which is now widely prevalent among the American public ... pithecophobia, or the dread of apes - especially the dread of apes as relatives or ancestors. ... this phobia has become almost pandemic ..."

These people being US-boomers has a high chance that they're Christian
>>
>>22362390
see >>22353024
>>
>>22362390
One of the people who has been involved in this investigation the longest reuploaded some of the monkey videos to their channel a few months ago to get analytics info. They talked about it in the previous thread.
>>
I just want to say that I usually don't browse /x/ and when I do it's out of boredom, so when I first opened this thread I was expecting OP to get shat on by a bunch of sociopaths or the thread to get derailed by /pol/-tier remarks or something like that, but I was surprised to see that wasn't the case. Good luck guys, I really hope this gets brought to light and expanded upon soon.
>>
>>22353024
>>22362398
>>22362399
Wow you guys really went in deep
>>
File: arty.jpg (32 KB, 300x429)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>22352973
>no they are not just random foreigners, most of them are Americans
Is there a difference between the two? Kind of difficult to tell these days.
>>
>>22362460
The point is that if it were just people in the countries where these monkeys live hating on them, it wouldn't be much of a mystery because monkeys are major pests in certain parts of the world. But most of the monkey manglers are from countries where they would likely have never seen a monkey, except maybe in a cage at a zoo. What reason could they have to hate them so much and fantasize so sadistically about what they want to do to them?
>>
>>22360850
A lot of these people seem to be middle aged. I doubt they’re familiar with 4chan culture and fluffy crap
>>
>>22362272
Things really are getting progressively more chaotic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QhIWU81qWE&list=PLz8pFGtoIL-q-NeusZfo4BSktCr_hRvk0&index=2&t=0s
>gee i sure do love crushin monkeys, big ones small ones baby ones one time i killed a human kid, the sight of his body made me mildy aroused, and i kept the bones
At this point I can't tell if sarcasm, edgy kid larping or an actual sociopath.
>>
>>22363366
You mean "real." The word you're looking for, is 'real'.
>>
>>22352973
I found a playlist of these back in around 2015, whatever this is it's been going on for awhile.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjv6l-4DT50&list=PLFHIQU9GM8NN98CSm6uevE_IbuY6XlTqt&index=2&t=0s
Apparently plenty of those people like this video especially.
Just in case if anyone is curious.
>>
>>22353148
Why do you assume they’re organized though? What purpose would they have to congregate? It just seems like something people watch to get off on some anger or fear they’ve pent up, like people who watch cops to see criminals getting roughed up, or watching cringe compilations to make fun of ppl/feel better about themselves.
>>
kek the number of people who only came to this thread to project their own insecurities by calling monkey-haters subhuman is some /b/ tier autism. you’re standing up for literal subhumans.
>>
>>22363772
That assumption is mainly due to the fact that they use a common language (eg. "tree rats") as well as the fact that they always seem to raid specific videos, it's almost always either 90% monkey hate or no monkey hate at all, rarely a mix between the two.

So if they act like a swarm it's reasonable to assume they get their direction from somewhere, right?
>>
>>22363839
>kek people don't like sociopaths? that's gay
Humans are above animals not only for having higher intelligence, but morality that that intelligence grants us.
>>
>>22355744
how embarrassing
>>
>>22363772
There's proof of existing Google+ groups
>>
>>22363961
>being this triggered by sociopaths
aw, is poor baby scared someone’s gonna hurt you someday? bitch boy cant handle the knowledge that not everyone just wants to give you a hug and a pat on the head like mommy and daddy? kek stay scared
>>
>>22364009
autism
>>
>>22363995
And?
>>
>>22364017
ow i am mortally wounded.
>>
>>22355210
Pretty sure sadists are psychos, dipshit
>>
>>22364009
>can only think in terms of black and white because he's literally retarded and upset at middle school life
>>
>>22364047
"Psycho about other lifeforms besides monkeys" then, you autistic retard.
>>
>>22354202
unrest in the monkey torture community
>>
>>22364067
monkey turture community upset over scrutiny for their outrageous claims. One man says "monkeys are people too." In response to violence against our furry friends. We will be right back with more top stories.
>>
>>22352973
>Baby Monkeys getting owned compilation
>>
>>22363839
Found the triggered monkey torture fetishist
>>
>>22353104
>This is still being weirdly ignored outside of /x/
/pol/ love animals and hate boomers. Spread the word there?
>>
>>22364128
>wanting a /pol/tard invasion on these threads

Also they're too busy talking about NZ shooting
>>
File: vo2.png (8 KB, 283x114)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>
File: shoot me a message.png (7 KB, 471x131)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KljpXbr55k

Found a video of ACTUAL monkey abuse guys
>>
This is some fucking weird shit
>>
>>22353128
it is videographer.
>>
did anyone consider imitating a monkey boomer?
leave disgusting comments on a lot of videos and maybe baiting some info out of them, or possibly get an invite to something else we otherwise wouldnt be able to find?
>>
FUCK THE NIGGERS
>>
>>22364009
>>22364023
Lol are you twelve?
>>
>>22364465
It's hard to find recent videos where they "raided" the comments

Youtube recommends fresh monkey videos to me on my sockpuppet now, but i haven't seen them comment there except on one
>>
>>22364509
hes either under 18 or a giga autist
>>
File: peter2.png (55 KB, 840x531)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
Peter renamed his video and changed the description
>>
File: morse.png (7 KB, 827x244)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
wew
>>
>>22364865
?
>>
>>22364888
Morse code from Peter's video description
>>
>>22364865
He's one creepy dude
>>
>>22364861
>CP-MH
MH = monkey hate
CP = ?
I hope it doesn't mean you know what
>>
>>22364990
compilation maybe
>>
>>22354478
>>
>>22363839
Kek no we aren't defending you. You must have misread. A thread with less critical thinking is probably a better fit for you lad.
>>
we must protect the baby monkeys
>>
File: comments.png (33 KB, 727x415)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>22353024
I'm the anon who reuploaded some of the videos. These are some comments that I received when I reuploaded the vids.
I already posted this screen a couple of months ago, but I'll post it again.
(I deleted the comments to see if they would write something like that again, but it didn't happen)
>>
>>22365259
how do these boomers jack off to monkey torture yet get so butthurt over a stolen video?
>>
File: aj.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
PSYOPS!..
>>
>>22365481
They feel cheated I guess
>>
File: Capturerrrrrrrrrrrrr.png (521 KB, 1306x861)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
>>
File: weird shit.png (574 KB, 1313x868)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
Peter seems to call out other monkey lovers for hating on the aggressive adult monkeys.
>>
File: weird shit2.png (1.34 MB, 1542x875)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
This is hands down the weirdest monkey hating channel.
>>
>>22352973
I just don't understand how you can become an adult and still be this retarded and undeveloped
>>
File: weird shit3.png (117 KB, 787x425)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
Even some of his subscribers have videos.
>>
>>22353138

Veterinary officer?
>>
Giving the bumpus
>>
File: Peter-Scully.jpg (98 KB, 1000x968)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>22365794
This person is probably into worse than just monkey shit. he is using a picture of peter scully.
>pic related
He is that man that is in prison for making those child snuff films in the Philippians.
>>22365737
pretty sure this is exactly how daisy's destruction starts.
>>22356261
yes it is. just read your post.. i think i need to read the thread. :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
>>
>>22368314
If he's into darker shit, I wonder what motivates him to be so open about it. It's one thing to worship serial killers, but not even edgy teens worshiping serial killers admire child rapists.
This guy seems to wear it like a badge of honor.
>>
>>22368353
Given his "friendship" with those black metal trannies (who are confirmed larpers) it's possibly that he's just a REALLY edgy larper on top of being a monkey hater.

But we shouldn't take any chances.
>>
>>22353024
typing in monkey hate works too
>>
Why is this surprising to any of you?
/b/ regularly has gore/rekt threads, liveleak is one of the most popular websites, and even leddit has r/peoplefuckingdying

People love to watch things in pain. I have no doubt from the comments that the people watching these videos have sadistic tendencies, but you'd be surprised how many niches there are on youtube followed by various interest groups. There are people that watch cartoon scenes where characters are inflated, because this satisfies a fetish for them. Likewise, people search videos of bullies being beaten up, etc etc, because people live through other characters. The people making comments on and enjoying monkey videos in this way are most likely lacking control in their own lives, and want to hurt something to help themselves to feel better. The fact that they specifically hate monkeys most likely has something to do with monkeys being closely related to human beings.
>>
Their typing style makes it look like this whole thing is a bit of a fetish.
>>
>>22369715
Now tell me why they hate the babies specifically
>>
>>22369741
I honestly don't know if it's really hatred in the same way you might hate someone who ruined your life, or hate your boss. This is more of a predatory thing. They see a helpless thing, that resembles a human. These people possibly have repressed sadistic feelings, which would make sense, given they are frequently from conservative backgrounds. Because they can't bear to think about torturing human babies (which a lot of sick fucks do) they focus on the next best thing.
>>
how do you not hate monkeys? they are little annoying ugly assholes.
>>
>>22369757
They really fucking hate the monkeys though. It's not JUST sadism, they also HATE them.
>>
>>22369775
I just thought of another possibility. Bear with me for a second.
What if the people commenting don't hate the monkeys, and don't, in fact, want to do anything to them? What if, rather, they are masochists, and are talking about things they want to have done to themselves? Some of what they write, as >>22369732 pointed out, resemble things that a dominatrix might say to a naughty sub/slave.
>>
>>22369715
I guess the best comparison you can make is like "street justice" type shit or when people type up long comments about how pedophiles/etc should meet the most horrible fate they can cook up in their heads. It's like all of us have a sadistic tendency in us (how else would every society conceive the most fucked up torture devices), but it only gets unleashed when we think the person deserves it.
These people have some autismal hatred for monkeys they can't explain, I've read every possible description of how they're bad, vermin, disease-infested, evil, vile, blablabla, the babies are "spoiled" and "misbehaving" just because they have normal babby instincts. Hence the sadism is always intermixed with the hatred, such that they seem to think it's righteous punishment.

Some people have made comparisons to fluffy shit where initially it was just about cute things meeting bad fates, but then later people started creating "bad" fluffies and the abuse became more of a justified thing that the fluffies "deserve". Seems pretty similar.
>>
>>22369802
I'm glad you mentioned the fluffy thing, because I was getting that vibe too. It reminded me a lot of that, and I remember how popular that shit used to be on here too. And yes, absolutely. If I've had a shitty day where there were a lot of inconsiderate pricks, I like watching videos where people get pulled over for doing stupid shit in traffic. It helps me to feel better, and I guess it helps with closure in a sense. There are always hundreds of comments about how cyclists running red lights should be tortured in horrible ways, most likely by people much angrier about traffic than I am, but I can see at least the root of where that kind of anger comes from. It isn't a huge leap for me to believe the monkey dudes are the same.

I like your explanation, though. It makes a lot of sense to me.
>>
>>22369757
>>
Wonder if there's any update on the spook Youtubers covering this topic?
>>
File: peter.png (77 KB, 1261x758)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
Crazy people
>>
Guys I found the answer
>>
>>
>>22370981
This is it folks, mystery solved
>>
>>22357318

so, it was a cuckolding thing all along

no surprise, is 4chan
>>
This spurs me to share a story involving monkey dismemberment by a group of people told to me by my great uncle. This occurred in '67 or '68 in the Chinatown of Victoria BC.

He was a delivery truck driver and delivered a lot of wares to and from Chinese merchants. Always punctual, polite and took care of the items he transported and eventually got on the good-side of a shopkeeper. Well it's around the Lunar New Year and he is invited to a festive gathering. They served him all these great delicacies that rival anything they could have in the old country and because he is the guest of honour he is among the first there to taste the brain of a monkey which has been tied up on a platter. It's alive and aware with the top of its skull removed, after the first guy eats some in front of him to show that it isn't some sort of prank he hands the platter over with a long handled spoon with a small shallow head. They instruct him not to scoop to deep as this would cause the monkey to die quicker and spoil some of the fun. When he scooped up some grey matter it caused the monkey's face to contort and one eye to blink rapidly which illicited more than a few chuckles from those around him. The only taste he could compare it to was escargot but he washed it down so fast he didn't have time to contemplate the taste.

I think in this instance it was a cultural practice since he found out afterwards many in attendance were members of a Sino cultural society. They played traditional instruments and a few of the older women had their feet bound in the 'lotus' manner.
>>
>>22352973
It's a goof, an inside joke. It started as a bit on some boomer podcast you've never heard of.
>>
>>22372750
I don't believe you. Name of podcast?
>>
>>22372750
Monkey torture boomer doing damage control
>>
File: genocidalfantasies.png (547 KB, 1366x768)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
This is hilarious honestly. These people are insane.
>>
>>22374011
Creepy Peter is certainly the most audacious of the baby monkey haters.
>>
>>22374011
I can't read this dude. One of his reply to a torture fantasy was "powerful." it's almost like he's being ironic while at the same time being serious.
>>
>>22354470
>Some spic uploads a video of him torturing a monkey
>accidentally starts a pedo ring in the comments
>>
>>
6+ year old niche trend on youtube..
>>
buddyrider696
5 years ago
So its been a while since I come across your colorful and inspirational words of wisdom. Being a solidly grounded monkey hater myself I am slightly depressed with this last years selection of monkey vids. I remember the good ol'days of Poor Baby Monkey and the such. There just isn't much that compares save the occasional monkeys first bath stuff, (See Mookiepully Vid). And now with the recent YouTube butchering of the comments section it is harder than ever to respond to our detractors and the vile monkey lovers.
Ah, such is the thankless life of us monkey haters. Farewell my old friend perhaps we'll meet again if only we could get Poor Baby Monkey's mom to start beating on her new pig tailed brat. It would be a regular poetry revival, a monkey hating renaissance even, for the enlightened ordained monkey haters of YouTube.
Ours is a higher calling It is God's work we do. Never forget this. I choose a long tormenting of the baby monks - because I'm sick like that. I know you prefer to stamp them out of existence immediately. Not something I would choose - but hey to each his own. Hate the baby monks as you see fit and as you have the divine authority to do as one of God's chosen ones. God wills it my brother. God wills it! Amen & Gb & stay the course.
sincerely,

*Grand baby monk Inquisitor, Supreme Inquisitor General; High Court of Baby Monk Trials and Judgements. 696 Tried, 696 Convictions - 696 Monks burned at the stake
*Attache on The Presidential Advisory Board For Enduring Baby Monk Torture, Lip Smacking & Clinging For Dear Life Amusement Through Re-sensitizing, Re-imprinting & Baby Monk Total Spectrum Disorientation
*Deputy Chief and Tenured Instructor for The Blasphemous Monkey Lover's Reeducation and Corrections Internment Camp - Siberia Office HQ
*Senior Fellow of and Contributor to The Monkey Haters Trust and Scholarship Fund
>>
we could scoot this up to the youtuber who exposed the the p ring and hope youtube freaks out and starts mass censoring all toxic comments
>>
>>22364009
>>22365827
>>22369765
>>22371986
>>22372750
Death squads soon please
>>
This has already been thoroughly debunked but go ahead and make this thread another 8 times.
>>
>>22352973
Report for animal cruelty and move on
>>
>>22376010
What're you talking about. They are literally showing monkeytorture on video dude. THis aint fake.
>>
Why is no one talking about this
>>
>>
>>
>>22376010
>debunked
>literally a community of baby monkey haters that remain active to this day and can easily be found by anyone
Were you born retarded or was it head trauma?
>>
>>22377356
Dear God in heaven
>>
>>22376100
Only regards like monkeys???
>>
>>22377394
>regards
>>
File: 1372477005925.jpg (14 KB, 224x224)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>22352973
I mean I hate monkeys like any normal person but that doesn't mean I want to see them suffer. This shit is fucked up
>>
>>22377611
>I mean I hate monkeys like any normal person
Way to project your irrational hatred onto all of humanity.
>>
Here’s an idea. Stop giving them attention, which is what they crave.
>>
>>22352973

hehehehe, my neighbor also feels hostility towards baby monkeys, says "they are cute, but for some reason I want to beat them and not allow them to cry"
>>
File: 1527705723961.png (122 KB, 361x370)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>22352973
>mfw this shit is real
what the actual fuck
>>
>>22378520
Welcome to the investigation.
>>
>>22378520
It's the realest thing to come up on /x/ in months
>>
>>22378469
not only this, but also there is going to be a massive flood of incels coming here in the next months. we're giving them an outlet as long as we keep this thread up. Don't be a Ted Bundy fan, even most of the people who study serial killers are twisted in their own way.
>>
File: 54QU3Bx.jpg (283 KB, 920x1638)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>22352973
That faggot just uploaded another one.
https://youtu.be/_phr9CBuzDs
I'm starting to consider that all of these accounts may be from the same piece of shit done from alt accounts.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>22378738

So what I'm hearing is "Operation Honeypot is go"
>>
>>22379074

Seems sensible. Most of the more detailed stuff has a very distinct grammatical and thematic pattern. It could also explain a lot of the low-effort, all lower caps 1-liners that get thrown in, too, if he's looking to obscure that.
>>
>>22379529
Okay, it's definitely possible, but why? Is he demon possessed? I mean that in all seriousness. He has to be some type of sociopath.
>>
>>22379074
Are you saying that woman there is running all of the accounts? And can you screenshot which accounts Peter uses?
>>
>>22379074
So Kathryn Mitchell is the same user as Peter Ridell? And CP PC?
>>
>>22380991

My guess is that they're a troll of the purest kind. They like misery, hence the videos, but they also seem to like causing misery to others directly through the comments and (if my guess is correct) posting links to other communities to deliberately expose people to it.
>>
>>22379529
I agree that a lot of the posts are suspiciously similar, but the volume of posts and videos is too great for it to be a single person, not to mention the fact that many of the posters can be traced to legit facebook accounts.
>>
>>22352973
I could make a youtube video on this
can someone gimme the stuff i would need to bring to the public awareness?

https://discord.gg/PEagsPS
#Gibbongate is the channel we made for this and we had a few proposals to solve this.

Was suggested we make a database and doxx the fuck out of this thing
and/or spread this to Youtubers for them to cover and make an investigation out of it

i don't know what to do but i'm willing to talk about it on webcam and upload it to youtube ?
>>
>>22353104
https://discord.gg/PEagsPS
I am willing to talk about it on youtube
but i need to know what to say
>>
https://youtu.be/XZSP0Dnn-kI
found this
>>
>>22381774
Seems like you guys already researched this thoroughly, so just deliver the evidence.
I suppose the point to stress to new people is that it's mostly Americans doing it, as well as their seemingly organized behavior (like how they flood the comments of one video but leave others alone, it rarely being a mix of pro and anti monkey comments)
>>
>>22381856
Wow this is actually extremely well-done
Sadly no views
>>
>>22381878
we did not research this very thoroughly we barely scratched the surface
>>
>>22381972
Well the first few posts ITT contain most relevant info, everything else is mostly just speculation.
>>
>>22381897
good stuff btw
>>
So do these people all suffer from some sort of desire to hurt the innocent? IE not being able to abuse human babies, so instead taking it out on monkeys? Extremely disturbing stuff
>>
>>22381085
>>22381129
Do you two know what pic unrelated means? I was bumping with a thought and random image of a redheaded qt 3.14.
>>
>>22381777
checked and what would you like to say? Just say the truth. These people are deranged. They are mentally unstable to some degree. We think some of the users have multiple accounts.
>>
File: 1553096398857.jpg (506 KB, 1418x870)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>22382237
see >>22381856
In that video, which was uploaded yesterday, he shows a channel I wasn't aware of.
>pic related
Obviously we know what CP stands for, so it seems that maybe this is crossing the threshold to pedophilia.

I'm considering going undercover. I may make my own alt youtube account, and mirror some uploads to gain their trust. It seems like a frightening to do, to be honest, but it may shed more light on the subject. Maybe, I can also aquire some of their emails in the process. I would post all of the information on /pol/ and /x/.
>>
>>22382349
*acquire
>>
>>22382349
The problem is that these freaks have every video memorized and will spot duplicates immediately.
>>
>>22355391
>monktards
>>
>>22352994
What about ze doggos? Are doggos safe?
>>
>>22382449
Yeah you're probably right. I'm not sure if I could stomach finding one on my own, but I may try.
>>
>>22354261
I had a very similiar reaction to human babies. I don't think I still feel the same way now. I remember getting this irrational hate of babies on TV. Only crawling age babies. I know my brother had the same reactions to babies.

I really can't explain it.

I never acted on these feelings or impulses, I've had plenty new baby family members over the years and never felt that way towards them.
>>
>>22382585
Someones gonna have to take one for the team and record themselves torturing a monkey so we have an original upload.
>>
>>22377356

Jesus Christ this guy is obsessed with assholes even more than monkeys
>>
>>22382716
Or look on the dark web
>>
>>22381897
I thought the steganography angle was interesting, can someone download the mp4 and see if there's extra data that shouldn't be in there? Even if it's encrypted there should be extra data.

What I think is very strange is that many of these monkey haters post like complete psychos but use their real name and profile pics. Imagine if HR googled an applicant's name and these sorts of comments popped up. Maybe this is used to tarnish reputations?
>>
File: hmm.png (50 KB, 631x568)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>
>>22353138
video operator
>>
>>22352973
Honestly it could be a honeypot for murderers-to-be setup by the feds or something. For example comments from real people could get them put on a tracking list, digitally investigated, then actually investigated and/or baited into acting on something by officers posing as like-minded freaks. At least that's what this seems like to me since it's all a bit off and not just in a "who would even be looking for these videos" kind of way. Reeks of the same methods used to catch creepy pedos.
>>
>>22382716
>>22382585
>>22382876
You don't even need a legit torture video. Most of these videos are just showing natural shit like mothers weaning their children. They just put on clickbait titles to lure the viewers in.
>>
>>22382900
>same posting style as microsofts "Tay" bot
>can't process context proficiently
Yeah I'm fairly sure this is some sort of honeypot. Neat find though OP and I do hope any actual weirdos involved get arrested lol.
>>
>>22382934
>inb4 some anons who tried to infiltrate their groups get v&
>>
File: 1547857390821.jpg (152 KB, 900x904)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>22352973
there's no hope for humanity
>>
File: Martian.jpg (80 KB, 500x715)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>22382979
What makes you think these people are humans?
>>
>>22352994
>"for some reason all of them seem to own cats"
toxoplasmosis, they don't show the symptoms cause their immune systems arent that weak, so the bacteria munch on their brains, pobably find the part that triggers uncanny valley sensations.
>>
>>22382900
poor troll, try again, child.
>>
Here's Peter's Discord.
>>
You are all trolls and haterz!!!!!!!
>>
File: o.png (27 KB, 512x130)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
He's aware of us
>>
>>22383445
ask him about his fascination with pedo psychos like peter 'ridell' scully
>>
Grown man has a group dedicated to baby monkeys. Have you ever heard of anything gayer in your entire life?
>>
File: worry.png (60 KB, 792x280)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
haha oh wow
>>
>>22383445
>coincidentally i cannot answer any questions
>>
>>22383459
I really hope you didn't tip our only lead off to the presence of this board. If you did you're a complete moron. You realize these people communicate with each other right? Get ready for all of the vids to be privatized and anything produced in the future to be completely stripped of identifiers or other useful info.
>>
>>22383459
Yo Peter I hope you do know that some info might be withheld from these threads lol.
>>
>>22383476
They already know, and they have never cared about hiding anything.
>>
>>22383445
>we
>us
This is the cringiest shit I've ever read. You should fuck off.
>>
>>22383478
We'll never know if thats true or not because whiteknighting e-faggots like yourself and that #robocat guy insist on turning everything into some idiotic online soap opera where 4chan are the "heroic sentinels of the internet" fighting evil by embarassing yourselves in online chatrooms. Whatever integrity there was behind this investigation has been flushed down the shitter.
>>
>>22383489
>>22383479
>>22383477
>>22383476
>>
>>22383479
You think the investigator is cringey?
>>
>>22371986

chinese are subhuman and need to be nuked and wiped out.

they literally blowtorch live puppies, saying "the meat tastes better if you do it when they're alive".
>>
Bump
>>
>>22382349
you will end up becoming one of them.
>>
>>22383509
I don't get it
>>
>>22383524
Yeah, he types like a complete faggot. Also he showed his hand way too early. Telling Pete exactly what website he was from and why he was there instead of doing something smart like trying to infiltrate and investigate. If I was that guy I would kill myself out of shame for fucking up so bad.
>>
>>22383476
>hurr durr muh secret investigation
We will literally not find out anything more about them as it is, even if they don't start shutting everything down.

Also the video that tipped them off wasn't made by anyone here. The chance to get into contact with them was exactly what we wanted, although it seems that they have no intention of really answering any questions, just attention whoring.
>>
>>22383540
I'm pretty sure they found the discord THROUGH the thread. And they found the thread because the fucking video by that random dude showed it.
>>
>>22383541
>hurr durr the way you find things out is by insulting your leads and waving your e-peen in their face like a complete spastic
We've gone from having a few good leads and keeping a low profile to zero good leads, no info, and no means to find anything because the targets know they're being looked into by le scary 4chan hackers.
>>
>>22383541
Ask them good questions next time. Try and be an actual monkey hater, if you want to REALLY investigate. Stick with them so you find things out.
>>
>>22383561
We didn't have leads for shit. And we weren't keeping a low profile either, this site is not a fucking sekrit club and everyone who knows about this topic, knows that the investigation comes from /x/.
>>
>>22383562
It doesn't matter what you ask them, they don't want to answer.
If you want to falseflag as a monkey hater you'd have to get invited to THEIR group, not the reverse.
>>
>>22383577
The boomers and filipino rice farmers that seem to like these monkey vids would totally know about /x/. You're so right. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>22383589
They literally found the discord through this thread. Shut the fuck up already, you have literally no argument.
>>
>>22383597
You sure made it easy for them by making a new thread about this shit every day and literally naming it "monkey torture general" you inbred simpleton. The most headway on this was made before you idiots sensationalized it. Whichever redditor made that stupid YT vid wouldn't have made it if the subject wasnt popular enough to garner clicks.
>>
>>22383612
>hurffdurr stop talking about the monkey torture it will tip them off!!!

Maybe you should have set up an EPIC irc chat a week ago if you cared so much about your anonymuuse infiltration OP that will totally work. Most of us here operated with the express purpose of making this big. You're so goddamn retarded, slit your throat already.
>>
The Peter guy is in possession of Daisy's Destruction this is not a drill.
>>
I really wish that video hadn't mentioned these threads or /x/ in general. I guess the guy wanted to give credit to /x/ for coming up with most of the info.
>>
>>22383640
>>22382884
Probably his compilation video has it hidden somewhere
>>
>>22383635
Making this "big" was only ever gonna alert the content creators to our ongoing scrutiny and if there ever was a shadowy conspiracy behind this, its handlers have now certainly erased anything and everything connecting them to it.
>>
>>22383652
he dm'd a user on discord a gif from the video
>>
>>22383640
How do you know? Did he tell you?
>>
>>22383662
It's illegal to own that, he could get years in prison.
>>
>>22383666
>>22383672
screenshot of the chat, cant send it sorry. thumbnail shows same wrestling mask. Peter is in possession of it.
>>
File: glow.png (548 KB, 1280x428)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>22383684
>>
File: peter3.png (26 KB, 617x230)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>
File: peter4.png (108 KB, 760x639)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>
>>22383724
I think he might be just teasing/trolling here. He comes off as an attention whoring type.
>>
>>22383727
We've already seen that screenshot! Send new material.
>>
>>22383745
That was my impression too. Pretty sure these guys just came in the discord to "wave it in our faces" or some shit. There was another guy before him who also just went "durr stop defending monkeys" and then left. It was almost guessing he was a troll account given that he answered nothing besides the things we obviously wanted to hear ("we have a secret group") but I guess if has Daisy's Destruction gifs then he's the real Peter.

Peter did say he would write a journal about the monkey hate but who knows if he'll actually do it. If he does then this mystery would basically be solved, I guess. My own work in this has been mostly curiosity, I don't really care about "stopping" the monkey hate circle so long as they don't have secret monkey torture dungeons IRL.
>>
>>22383775
These people should still be exposed and put on some watchlist or whatever
>>
File: monkey_cult_into_cp?.png (540 KB, 1000x813)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
brothers, do you know of the cp angle of this """cult""?
this peter ridell guy has sent cp to users on discord before, and has sent gifs from daisys destruction; a cp snuff sextape
hence this suspicious channel name too of one of the monkey abuse channels
as well as the fact that peter ""ridell"" seems to have a picture of the pedophile peter scully
>>
>>22383813
Yeah we're aware of him
>>
>>22383903
You weren't aware of the fact he is in possession of illegal videos and claims their "main stuff" is hidden.
>>
>>22383914
Actually someone covered that a few moments ago.
>>
File: Peter Ridell,.png (83 KB, 1268x841)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLPQDRE223g
>>
You know I encountered something similar once, only instead of monkeys it was dead baby chimp videos
The people in the comments seemed to love monkeys but they fucking hated chimpanzees
>>
>>22354444
Nice quads bump to this thread
>>
>>22384649
This thread's past bump limit
>>
File: IMG.png (89 KB, 811x409)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
we're entering a new season/chapter soon
>monkey hater empire strikes back
>>
File: thecode.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs

found this video in a thread a while ago. basically relates every single massive pyramid/temple/ancient superstructure under mathematics and geography. he also goes into structures on other planets.
>>
>>22384920
fuck wrong thread

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.