[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bed.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
What I need from you:
>Age
>Gender
>Feeling during dream
>Lucid? (yes or no)
>Type ?
>Dream itself

Type: In order to give me the best occurence, i will now set it to types:
Type A: Dream happened during your normal sleep shedule
Type B: Dream during a Nap
Type C: Nightmare only half or an hour into sleep (30-60 minutes)
Type D: Nightmare in the middle of the night (4+ hours)
Type E: Nightmare after normal sleep and you wake up in the morning with it. (6+ hours)

If you swear or you use any memes in this thread, you will be ignored.

Do not beg for being read.

Be nice, stay classy and pray.

(I don´t have much time, so probably 3-4 people will be read.)
>>
>>22205462
>18
>Male
>Terror/Paralyzing Fear
>Not the beginning, but it ended in me figuring out it was a dream
>D or E not quite sure
>At one point in my dream things shifted, I was in my house and I could have swore I saw something long and unnatural moving on all fours outside my house. Eventually I ended up in my room when I saw It, skull faced staring at me through my bedroom window. I instantly froze upon seeing it and started hyperventilating. I tried moving but it felt like moving through Jello. This hyperventilation terror happened for what felt like forever until I realised I was dreaming, then I woke up.

Thanks Anon
>>
>>22205508

A situation that you have brought up, will lead to a pretty dangerous moment. A person has caught you being bad... he will go after you.

At a very specific moment when you are about to judge who could be after you, you will realize who it is and he could harm you very badly.

You are figuring out what he could do and what you he could have found out.

This fear and anxiety that you have behaved bad recently, will get you in this situation.

Take a breath, its just in your head. Nothing will happen.
>>
How is this paranormal
>>
>>22205574
It is what it is, and one of those things is para normal, the etymology of the word, né?
>>
>Age: 29
>Gender: male
>Feeling during dream: awe, terror, and exhilaration
>Lucid: no
>Type: D
>Me and my wife are being led into a temple, wife lays down on a slab, an incantation is read chanted by the priests and her hand begins moving on its own, transcribing an incomprehensible script to a stone tablet. Now it's my turn, I lay down on the slab and and same is done to me, my hand moves on its own and writes a script that looks... Wrong. The priests reel back in terror and my body is crushed against the slab, can barely move. Manage to move my head to the right and see a being of pure light, like staring into the sun. It's pointing a spear at me, feel a strange compulsion as if it's beckoning or provoking me.
>Wake up
>Feel completely reinvigorated
What the fuck did I see? It changed my life.
>>
>>22205462
>20
>female
>nervousness, a rush of adrenaline
>no
>type B probably, I can't say it was a nightmare
>I was in the camp I go to during summer time, but it seemed to be a different season. It felt like a storm was coming. I saw the mountains on the island we can see from the camp "explode" and getting engulfed in fire. While we where watching the whole thing with the other campers, some people attacked us, in full military gear. They had guns I think, but I heard no gunshots. Things are a bit fuzzy afterwards, I ended up chasing one of these soldiers (a woman I believe) along with a girl I rather dislike, and together we trapped her and injured her, I'm not sure if she died. Afterwards the girl I was with said something about working together, and I woke up.

I've had a lot of similar dreams, this was the first. They seem to be a continuous story, me and the other campers fighting in some war. I hope you can help me understand what is going on in my head
>>
>>22205462
Male
A bunch of different emotions. Expectation, nervousness, hurry
Not lucid
Type A
Was climbing up stairs with people in an brown/orange marbled building. The group split into 2 groups of 3 and the first group got ahead by 2 flights of stairs and we're about to enter the elevator on the 2nd floor when I left the second group and ran to the 1st. A lady dropped a bunch of coins on the floor so I picked them up for her. While I was picking them up I noticed that the penny was pretty big (larger than a quarter and any Canadian coins) and has huge 1 across it. I handed her back the coins but they fell out of her hands and I picked them up again and tacked them on the table in the room we all entered. We sat down around a table and two ladies were on one end of the table facing the doors . There weren't any chairs on the other end. The skyline out the building seemed like a city. The lady asked me when college started and some other random stuff and they talked to the other people. Then we decided to leave for out cars. The mood of the dream changed a lot here and the day changed from cold to sunny and humid as we went to out cars. That's when I woke up
>>
>>22205651

As a fight is going to its peak situation, you will be told to say on what happened.

Both of you are being asked to tell what is the truth.

Obligations will be told on what you have to do. You will have no chance of evading this moment.

The people that are chosen to see if its right on what you are telling, will say that your answers to this fight is evil...

These answer are not correct and will cause you misery.

Second time, its up to you now. Be truthfull and tell what really happened. It doesn´t matter if you lie, everything will be come to the light.

Tell the truth or face pain... The spear will hit you.
>>
>>22205886
Well, whatever it is I'm ready for it. Thanks
>>
>>22205670

There will be people who are taking your hospitality but having huge issues that they can´t solve themself.

You will notice that the money issue is going to get them...

The trouble is growing, complains are going to happen on why this people haven´t done anything against it. They just let this happen and no effort has been made to solve this.

In the end, you will help out this one girl that has that trouble. The complaints are strong, but both of you will find a way to solve it in a more bad way.
>>
>>22205462(OP)

>21
>female
>loneliness, sadness
>partially lucid
>type A

>had to go back to high school and go through it again
>in a math class
>half of class is ghetto as fuck and won't shut up
>other half is all of the smart people I used to be friends with
>teacher never shows up
>we all leave

>outside school now
>all ~15 of us go out to this baseball field on school grounds
>once we are able to get a decent run and return home we are "free"
>easy enough
>want to go find friends and hang out
>keep running into people from high school
>realize all I want to do is see my ex

In real life we both went to the same school for 8th grade and freshman year. Then he left to go abroad (military brat). We dated long distance from 11th grade to freshman year of college. He finally came to see me irl, slept with me (the worst sex) and then after I'd bought him lunch, said that he didn't want to do anything else with me so he could try to get other /better girls that he could see/fuck more often.

>vaguely lucid dreaming rn
>try to conjure my ex but nothing happens
>end up chilling with other friends and catching up with them
>end up street racing to see who can get out/away from school the fastest /furthest
>keep hoping ex will show up
>dream hints at it happening but it never does
>end

Not sure what that's all about? If you have any guesses/perspective I'd appreciate it, OP
>>
>>22205462
male
fear, helplessness
no
loud sounds, no visuals.
Mostly sounds and what seems like yelling through a wall and sometimes gets super loud like an earthquake and then sometimes like a soft whisper but still scary.
>>
>>22205859

As your current career is getting better, you will need to compete with others to get it.

Other people will go in first in order to apply to this job. They have slightly better chances.

You need to put effort in this...

Right in the moment, when you are about to apply, you will be confronted with trivialities.

You should keep on being focused, but you will go for it... 2 times at least.

Anyway, you will be asked about what kind of school you have attended and what you got out of them.

In the end, there seems to be no chance on going further. You will leave without a clue if this is going to be good or bad.
>>
>>22205462
>What I need from you:
>>Age 20
>>Gender Female
>>Feeling during dream Surprise and curiosity
>>Lucid? (yes or no) no
>>Type A
>>Dream itself
I was at TP's house, the person I'm seeing. I remember being there and feeling fascinated by how big the house was, and also because I had never been there. I remember talking to him and feeling really happy that it was finally happening.
Then, him or his parents (I don't remember) asked me if i wanted to stay over for pizza, and I said yes. They asked me weird questions and also said weird things that made me know them better, especially his mum.

Thanks for doing this, by the way! Sending you good energy.
>>
>>22205574
>how is oneiromancy paranormal?
I dunno, the same way asking for recipe suggestions to cook pork belly is food and cooking, and Warhammer 40k is traditional games, to name two examples of threads up right now on other boards that precisely exemplify what their board is about, you fucknugget.
>>
>>22205462
>19
>amab
>not sure. fear. paralyzing fear, then discomfort, unease.
>no
>E?
I walk down the stairs from my bedroom to find a tall, skinny man in a red hat in my house. It's dark. He hears me and scurries from the living room into the downstairs bathroom, and then exits the bathroom and leaves through the back door with my nintendo wii in tow before I can grab my knife. I'm relieved by the fact that that's all he managed to take, but I'm still afraid, even after he escapes. Later, we have family over, although I'm not sure who, and I'm still uncomfortable, even as the room is occupied and well lit.
>>
This was a dream I had 10 years ago. Certain things I don't remember such as what type to choose from your list. But I was in the middle of the darkest time in my life and this dream brought me a surreal level of peace I can barely put into words.

There was a pond. The water was very still. Lining the pond were these speckled gray rocks that were perfectly round. The rocks continued into the water until you couldn't see any deeper. Encircling the rocks was a muddy ring. It went around the pond before it became grass. Beyond the grass was a forest of trees. It was those tall thin trees so you could see pretty far through it. In the distance you could see the sun rising through the trees. I could tell it was morning. My place was at about where the grass and mud met. And I was in the air as if standing on a 6 foot ladder (but I did not see a ladder, or even my own body). It felt like I was an observer, and was stationary.
>>
>>22205462
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Feeling during dream
Calm
>Lucid? (yes or no)
No
>Type
A
>Dream itself
I was completely invisible except for a pair of shorts I was wearing and I had a barbell on my shoulders with only 1 pl8(my dream gains must be some pussy shit) but for some reason the bar was bending super hard. Then I proceeded to walk in circles around an old elementary school of mine for what seemed like forever until I woke up.
>>
>>22205462
M
Stressed
No
A

Me and a girl got attacked and we managed to repel him but not before he managed to shoot me in the chest, at first i was having fun about it but after a while i couldnt breath and i kept trying to tell my family about it but they wouldnt take it serious until i pretty much screamed at them with my last energy and then they listened.
>>
Bump
>>
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Feeling during dream
Calm
>Lucid
Yes
>Type
A
>Dream itself
I dreamt I was in a cave a short height above a bright blue sea on a cloudless sunny day. The cave it self was slightly larger than a normal room and carved in the manner of a compact Roman amphitheatre. A sunlit passage chiseled into the rock led gently away from the top of the 'amphitheatre' steps. A man and I sat across from each other. His manner was regal. I knew he was a king, though no crown sat upon his brow. He held in his hands a leather-bound book which I seemed to have given to him. He was passing positive comment on its contents. He stopped at one particular page upon which the image of a great king was drawn. He said he wished he could have his quality. Suddenly the sea had risen and the cave began to fill with water. I looked around and the man was gone. Following this my dream moved to a different location. I was breaking from a lush, green valley with unknown companions through the barrier of a cave at the foot of a mountain chain. Our vehicle was attacked by these disturbing scorpion creatures which at times resembled hands as they moved along the ground. Upon clearing the cave we entered a desert-like land beaten by sun. Mountains could be seen far off in the distance. An Old West styled settlement lay before us. Everyone wore Old West styled clothes, including me. We all seemed to be Hobbit-height. A long wooden fence marked the settlement's end. Beyond that was dry, cracked soil streaching all the way to the mountains. I headed towards a hall-like structure through which the wooden fence seemed to run. Inside it was decorated with sheets of different colours hanging from the ceiling or on the walls. People sat on carpets or stools around tables. I walked to a lady dressed in a fortune-teller garb. I felt I knew her. I was startled and she caught my gaze with her green eyes. She smiled and asked me to come to her.

Then I woke up.
>>
I had a dream where I was situated in my family home with my family around arguing. There was a strange little girl holding a tablet device who was only visible to me and only interacted with me. She gave me an uneasy feeling.

Once the stress of the family arguing reached a pitch she would tell me I had to play this game, I would have the feeling of KNOWING I had to play. I would jump into her tablet and experience hell. Terrible demons and hardships which were soon forgot but the terror remained.

When i returned from this "game" we were at another house which my family lived in later than the previous house, and they were again arguing, although this time the stress was elevated. Again I was forced to play the "game" by the girl and the terror was amplified.

Again with another home we lived in later in my childhood, more stressful family situation, and another round in the game.

Last time I refused the girl and directly confronted her which resulted in the upmost terror and fear. I remember feeling that I frankly didn't care anymore, it was all stressful and I wouldn't play her games anymore.

I woke up in a terror. Heart pounding. I simply laid in my bed for 10 minutes TERRIFIED that this too was a dream.

PLEASE HELP OP
>>
Ag bumpáil
>>
>>22207937
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Feeling during dream
Terror
>Lucid? (yes or no)
No until end, then Yes
>Type ?
E

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.