[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: image.jpg (48 KB, 400x400)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
What does /x/ think of Shane Dawson? Do you think he is trying to get the normies to see the truth!
>>
File: shrug.jpg (12 KB, 186x271)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>22203732
never even heard of him, sorry Oh Pee.
>>
I have been refusing to watch that even though Youtube keeps recommending it.
>>
Shane Dawson is a fat sodomite retard. I'd buttfuck him.
>>
Who?
>>
>>22203732
fake deep
as if one of the biggest content creators on the platform is going to expose the system
>>
He's an idiot who reads off of conspiracy site with no critical eye.
>There are stories of people who see X
>There for X MUST be real
It's autistic
>>
>>22203732
i just finished watching his new conspiracy vid. kinda shitty but tolerable.
>>
>>22203732
Sometimes my girlfriend watches him and i just see it as entertainment as opposed to real stories. idk though ive never watched his videos personally.
>>
Thought he was some emo fag from 2011.
>>
He's a member of the Illuminati that tell lies about the Illuminati to distort the facts about the actual Illuminati.. If the things he said were true he'd be probably dead by now
>>
>>22203806
this x1,000,000
>>
File: who.jpg (16 KB, 562x237)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>22203732
>>
anyone famous, promoted, or had high production value on youtube is a faggot and shill.
Pro tip to the CIA. authenticity is nine tenths of the law
>>
Virtue signalling faggot, could finish 5 minutes of the video
>>
>>22203732
mfw my gf runs up and shows me his 'creepy stuff reaction' vid and its shit i saw on /x/ when i was like 13 and his response and theories were worse than the absolute biggest shitpost in those threads. I just laughed and nodded tho bc how do you say 'i saw that on 4chan years ago' to a normie and expect them not to go to 4chan and see some fucked up shit and think of you differently
>>
>>22203732
when normies see the truth, it is filtered to their spectrum.''woke''.
>>
>>22203732
Hes just a washed up Onision.
>>
>>22203732
I think he shouldn't own pets
>>
>>22203806
If this isn’t obvious to anyone reading this, I’m sorry, but you’re gay and retarded.
>>
>>22203831
>tolerable
Faggot detected
>>
Well to bad.

Maybe it was a waste of time to try to reconcile people with the truth.
>>
>>22205733
>Onision isn’t a washed up Onision
nihga wot
>>
>>22206503
kek fuck off shane
>>
>>22203732
Wow he has a crazy viewerbase, ten millions of view per videos
With something like that you know he can't dwelve too deep into conspiracies
I've just watched his ten last vids all of them are about jake paul (lol)
I'm watching another one and he is just spouting entry level conspiracies
He is just in it for the money and use the mindfuck theories to make a buzz
>>
>>22206510
Lying pricks.
>>
>>22203732
don't know him.
>>
>>22206638
Autist faggot
>>
He's not even smart to begin with (although he tries to act it after being all butthurt that Bobby Burns said he was dumb in the first place, lmao). His thought processes are mind-numbingly average. Like dude, anyone can reach the conclusions the way you do. Spends 40 minutes on fucking chuck e cheese pizzas as if it's the fucking world end game changer.
>>
Hes stupid qnd probably a shill but well get a couple normies ti questions shit. But not the right shit.

. Btw never look at the channel proving demons its shit.
>>
>>22206795
watch out, he might personally invite you to his house and buy you a jeep
>>
What's"the truth"?
>>
>>22203732
If the things he said were true he would probably be dead by now... thats it
>>
>>22206929
Well some of it is true but it's the less important stuff. Its making people look in the wrong places.
>>
>>22203813
>X
pls don't
>>
File: edc4aca.jpg (53 KB, 742x584)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Look at this shit. You know that storie that popped up. Check this out
>>
>>22206495
dont be fucking rude.
>>
>>22203732
His clickbait formula just changed.
>>
File: 1533069099740.jpg (39 KB, 344x344)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>22203732
He's literally just a faggot who goes over the top of the barrel conspiracy theories.

Little girls like him, I doubt he's a satanist or some illuminati celeb shit. Even they have standards.
>>
>>22203732
Yeah, no. I don't think he's doing any of the topics he's covering justice. Barely scratching the surface isn't really praiseworthy, although I get his content is supposed to be light and easily digestible.
That said I don't have an issue with him. I know he claimed once he's really interested in conspiracy theories and his personal research goes beyond his videos, but I don't really care to be honest. It's got nothing to do with what he presents on his channel and I have no interest for what he does in his personal life, so yeah, I neither believe nor disbelieve that claim.
>>
>>22203732
Go to the comment section of his videos and lure them here.
>>
>>22204903
Truth, he was better when he was an edgy emo desu. The whole sociopath and psychopath mixing and scandal kinda made me salty since I actually have ASPD
>>
>>22207707
His comment section is filled with retards, "ohh sociopathsbare scary" 'uhh that explains a lot and does who did me dirty"
Maybe youre just a dumb bitch? Ever think of that
>>
People like this are why diablo's minions grow stronger because of the way they use the platform. They are cybernetic spooges.
>>
>>22203732
he's just a youtuber making content of his intrests.
nothing more.
>>
>>22203732
yeah ofc
>>
>>22203746
Might get called a normies for this but I saw both parts of his series and apart from a few cringe moments it wasn't too bad. Editing in the most recent one was dog shit tho.
>>
>>22208723
He'll be considered when the time is right.
>>
gay fag who dramatizes shit and i cant have serious coversations with people who are interested in the paranormal but who just watch that fucking fag ginger
>>
>>22207143
woah you’ve completely turned me around, faggot. I’ll never be a meanie online again
>>
>>22208723
He's waking up and it's probably stressing him out. I wouldn't judge too much on the editing.
>>
>>22203732
Its the new age normies getting lil woke
>>
>>22203732
he is fun to watch most of the time leaves no conclusion, he knows where he needs to stop
BUT the only thing I'm bothered whit is why he never investigates any cults since California is the hotspot for them
or do you think he tried but is forbidden to do so
>>
>>22203732
Shane Dawson has some good energy. He’s an alright guy if not at times a tad too sensitive.
>>
>>22207707
this
>>
>>22205713
This
>>
>>22206831
Hes making millions off extending surface level conspiracies for videos. You will never reach his success. How can you say you’re smarter than him?
>>
>>22208894
Jealous trash
>>
>>22203732
Fucking faggot who doesn't know what he's talking about half the time .
>>
>>22214487
As if how much money someone indicates intelligence, of which there are many kinds. You've been programmed well to ask the question you did.
>>
>>22203732
just that he looks like a fag

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.