[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1508907667471.jpg (26 KB, 367x594)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Let's talk about vampires, the supernatural kind who attained indefinite lifespans ("immortality") and needs to drink blood.

Isn't it weird that there are so many people (in paranormal communities) saying how they've seen a ghost, a demon or even cryptids like Bigfoot yet it's incredibly rare for someone to say they had an actual, real vampire encounter? Considering how popular vampires are in media, you'd expect there to be more people claiming to have seen some, yet there's almost none.

If you think about it then the conclusion is that vampires are more dangerous than demons or spooks because they either silence every witness or just blend in so flawlessly that hardly anyone notices. Thoughts?

Last thread: >>22195092
>>
first for me, a real vampire
>>
File: 1549477213420.png (408 KB, 437x504)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
>Interview with (alleged) 439 year old vampire Elizabeth from the research book 'Vampires Are' by Stephen Kaplan
https://www.docdroid.net/aiUKBNj/elizabeth.pdf

>Over 400 collected cases of traditional undead vampires
http://www.shroudeater.com/main.html

>Recent studies confirm rejuvenating properties of blood
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1550413114002721

FateBinderMaisy is currently scanning and uploading the complete version of the book 'Vampires Are' by Stephen Kaplan for us.

Here's the archived links of her posts so far. All pages will be compiled into a single PDF later one.

Pages 1-11: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22149924/#22150542
Pages 12-31: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22149924/#22155832
Pages 32-51: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22160587/#22166922
Pages 52-69: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22172487/#22172595
>>
>>22202401
what happened to maisy
did the cabals get her?
>>
What is everyones favorite story of vampire folklore? I like Sava Savanović from serbian folklore.
>>
Sava Savanović was said to have lived in an old watermill on the Rogačica river, at Zarožje village in the municipality of Bajina Bašta. It was said that he killed and drank the blood of the millers when they came to mill their grains. Although he is usually said to have been the first Serbian vampire, there are claims that he was pre-dated in Serbian folklore by Petar Blagojević from Veliko Gradište, who died in 1724.Blagojević and the affair surrounding him came to European attention at the time, under the name Peter Plogojowitz, and represented one of the earliest examples of vampire hysteria.
>>
File: jiangshipic11.jpg (70 KB, 526x800)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>22202421
jiang shi, chinese hopping vampires are fun
>>
File: cry.gif (345 KB, 500x263)
345 KB
345 KB GIF
>>22202400
proofs?

>>22202410
VIDF got her

F

>>22202421
Serbian vampires are weird

>one returns every night to leech food from son
>other returns every night to fuck his wife
>>
>>22202395
The vampire myth started with jew stereotypes,no joke.
>>
>>22202460
>Vampires predate Christianity. People believed in them since the Stone Age.
>The determination of the span of time between the emergence of a certain phenomenon and a recording of its survivals, a span perhaps tens of thousands of years in duration, enables us to extrapolate that phenomenon for the entire span. Thus, as Rybakov set out in his fourth point: 4. A whole series of elements of the East Slavic folklore goes back to the primeval hunters of the Palaeolithic and the Mesolithic periods: conjurations of the forces of nature, conjurations against evil (the vampires), the image of a “trunk-possessing” monster (the mammoth?) surrounded by fire, the cult of a bear’s paw, the legendary bogatyr [mighty warrior] Bear’s Ear, halfman-halfbear, bogatyrs dressed in hides— all these are echoes of the stone age. Rybakov continued with his points, paraphrased below: 5. Originally the bear god of Stone Age hunters, “god of the dead animal,” Volos, or Veles, became—in the Bronze Age of pastoral migrations—the god of livestock and eventually, in Kievan Rus, the god of wealth. 6. A Russian writer of the early twelfth century gave a most interesting and essentially correct periodization of ancient paganism: first, people sacrificed to “vampires and protective deities”; during the second stage, they worshiped Fertility and goddesses of fertility.

https://books.google.si/books?id=T6Qb2vqUa9YC&pg=PA11

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1549720437101.jpg (314 KB, 1404x934)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
Vampires descend from the bloodline of Cain who is a son of Yaldabaoth.

Like Vlad the Impaler. Look into the family bloodlines.
>>
>>22202449
dude vampires are always fucking weird
>>
File: adam4b.png (2 KB, 390x250)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>22202478
>Look into the family bloodlines.
>>
does anyone know anything about aquatic vampires?

there is an underground lake near where i live that is said to have vampires living in it, i thought that was bizarre
>>
>>22202478
>planning to sell 2 2000 year old artifacts
>lol gonna commit some crime first
>>
>>22202478
>judaism is satanism
does that mean christianity is like super satanism since it's basically the sequel to judaism
>>
>>22202538
I don't believe you. Where is the lake?
>>
>>22202538
vampire bass?
>>
>>22202566
doxxable info m8
>>
>>22202465
I wish we knew what kind of vampires the slavs believed in during the bronze age. They don't seem to have a description aside from their names.
>>
>>22202584
is this a resident evil reference
>>
>>22202671
no , a pun on 'vampire bats' but holy shit, are you talking about the fish scene from RE4? i completely forgot about that. that was a fun game.
>>
>>22202680
aye that it was
>>
vampire here looking for bloodbags

virgins only
>>
>>22202478
Not true. The Elders have a purer bloodline, but it gets all discombobulated when you try to analyze it from a historical standpoint.
>>
>>22202557
Modern Judaism has little to do with the Judaism Christianity came from
>>
>>22202745
Vampire elders?
>>
Only pleb-tier vampires use their teeth anymore
>>
>>22203141
true
I only use my 刀 now
>>
File: vampire black dress.png (157 KB, 703x900)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>22202697
are you a girl? A sexy vampire girl?

[spoiler]will you be my vampire gf? I'll do everything in my power to protect and cherish you[/spoiler]
>>
>>22203141
serf tier
>Getting blood voluntarily

Pleb tier
>Using teeth

Normie tier
>Using fancy razor

Patrician tier
>Using fists

>>22203298
knife?

>>22203310
Vampire girls are all thots man, find a vampire bro
>>
>>22202891
So weird huh. Because theyre like night and day. Must be the same assholes that contaminated Catholicism and every other religion. The Khazars/Gypsies? Some international cabal?
>>
>>22203310
dumb mortal
>>
>>22203318
>Vampire girls are all thots man, find a vampire bro

but im not gay

I want big vampire milkers in my face as her sexy lips connect with my skin as her fangs pierce my jugular.

>>22203327
fug u dont mess with me i own a gladius and a falx
>>
>>22203141
What they didn’t have knives in... most of civilized history? You just recently worked that out? Larpy bs.
>>
>>22203338
What f dice do I roll to battle a gladius? Is a falx a nerd sword?
>>
>>22203338
>but im not gay
Nothing gay about two bros hanging out dude

Also falx is shit, nobody wears armor anymore.
Gladius is woke however, literally the best home defense sword for those living in gun grabbing countries

>>22203342
Muh traditiooonnn
>>
File: Dacian Falx.jpg (646 KB, 777x768)
646 KB
646 KB JPG
>>22203348
a falx was a long blade weapon used primarily by Dacians and Thracians. Think of it as a giant sickle that can cleave a man in two. Pic related.

>>22203366
>Also falx is shit, nobody wears armor anymore.
But they are aesthetic. Also, if it can cleave through armor, it can cleave through flesh.

>Gladius is woke however, literally the best home defense sword for those living in gun grabbing countries
my nigga. I sleep with it at my bed side.
>>
>>22203366
Think youre missing the point. Calling vampires retards for not working it out sooner... or larpy bs. One of those.
>>
File: bYq6nWl.jpg (16 KB, 492x513)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>22203380
>But they are aesthetic
Not the one you posted. It looks like a retarded katana, but there are some pretty cool out there
>>
>>22203380
Fuck that's a sexy blade, minimalism on weapons is the shit.

>>22203387
No, there are still retards who actually bite people. Even in the past it was a dumb idea because it immediately made people suspicious about vampires, but now it is the most idiotic thing because there are forensic dentists which can match up your bite and use it kinda like a fingerprint (but the profession is under heavy scrutiny from actual dentists who call it unreliable, so I doubt you can be convicted just based on that).
Also skin is much harder to bite through than most people think.
>>
>>22203412
>be vampire
>has silver backed mirrors in his/her home

you idiot how do you do your hair or floss your teeth if you cant see yourself? You realize they have mirrors without silver backs nowadays, right?
>>
>>22203452
Most mirrors are aluminumbacked nowadays.
>>
>>22203318
No
I am Anonymous

This is Knife >>22202449 see?

>>22202465
This is Night
>>
>>22203415
We could assume that either vampires are sub-human idiots or... not real?
>>
>>22203539
Or that some are, like some humans, just idiots.
>>
>>22203557
So we can also assume no vampire society, and also vampire makers are like dead beat dads and dont stick around long enough to teach anything.

Theres more holes in this theory than a combination brothel donut store. You’re proving vampires are bullshit with every excuse. Keep going.
>>
>>22203648
>So we can also assume no vampire society
There are too few vampires for it to be feasible, and many in the same place would probably attract attention. Plus, as vampires move often, keeping contact would be difficult, as well as it being risky.

>and also vampire makers are like dead beat dads and dont stick around long enough to teach anything
Depends on the individual. Nearly all stick around long enough to discourage someone from revealing everything to people.

>Theres more holes in this theory than a combination brothel donut store. You’re proving vampires are bullshit with every excuse. Keep going
You are making the mistake of seeing vampires as some kind of hive mind, that's the problem. There is no "vampire government" that keeps track of everyone and enforces some kind of code. Everyone is an individual.
>>
Can vampires hug people?
>>
>>22203823
Only if they've got great big bat wings to wrap the person up in.
>>
Hey guys, here are some tips from a non-vampire to any actual noobs on here, i learnt these from a friend (they don't help me, but they might help you) If I ever see any of you fuckers around, youre dead (pew pew fuck you)
>Brush your fucking teeth
>Try to get diagnosed with some kind of sun sensitivity, helps out sometimes, don't let the doctor probe you too much
>If you can, live with the homeless for a while, at least until you get a bit of experience, it's easier for a multitude of reasons
>He said that tourists are notoriously easy. Illegal migrants, too.
>You are going to be real depressed for a whole long while, no sun + having to drink blood = feel like a piece of shit, might go away, depends on your willpower and personality
>Read books. Good tip in general, don't be an illiterate faggot, books are interesting, visit >>>/lit/
>Don't try to find more vampires, you are 99% guaranteed to fail, just travel around and you might encounter one, possibly a few. On that note, travel a lot, don't stay anywhere too long
>Don't make more vampires, they are no better than normal people for socializing and you will eventually fall out (ignore this once you become wise enough)
>Don't become a recluse. Go out to bars and parties, become friends with people, keeps you from being depressed
>Don't post about yourself on the internet, especially photos. Do not allow people to post photos of you anywhere, don't use your real name online, ever. Trust me on this
>Don't bite people, and don't get in trouble. Be a perfectly law abiding citizen, always.
>Carry a small knife or a razor with you at all times, don't let anyone know

Those are the ones I remember. A friend could talk about it for hours, knowledgeable guy when it comes to this stuff. I'm not a vampire, so if any of you guys has anything to add to the list, others might appreciate.
Very interesting thread as well, I stumbled onto here looking for cool occult shit. Anyone know of a good general for general occult stuff?
>>
>>22203951
tl;dr
>>
>>22203972
Its just a bunch of tips, pick a random one and read it
>>
>>22204021
what do you know about being a vampire?
foolish mortal
>>
>>22203682
Hmm yet if most use teeth like idiots that woukd draw attention and constitute a security threat. Yet.

Come on larper. Get smarter or FO.
>>
do u think vampires ever go around killing innocent people for fun
>>
File: 13BSG8JB_400x400.jpg (9 KB, 256x256)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Bump
>>
>>22202395
Is getting bitten by a vampire the best anti-aging technique? Having wrinkly skin legitimately disgusts me, so I will do anytthing to avoid it.
>>
>>22204578
Getting bitten by a vampire doesnt turn you into one retard
>>
File: European Vampire Hunter.jpg (129 KB, 1200x890)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>22202634
>And this practice of heart-piercing, or staking as we might more commonly call it, is a widespread example of a fear of the returning dead throughout history, made famous by East European accounts from the 16th and 17th centuries, the Western film industry of the 20th century and perhaps more so by Bram Stoker’s novel Dracula (1897). The earliest archaeological evidence for the practice comes from the site of Dolné Vĕstonice in Moravia (c. 27,000BP) where burial DV13, part of a triple burial, had been staked to the ground by having a thick, wooden pole inserted through his thigh and into the ground below. Oldcroghan Man, an Iron Age bog body from Ireland found in 2003 and dating to c. 362-175BC, had both his upper arms pierced with a sharp implement, after which hazel rods were inserted through the holes. Finally, his head had been cut off and he had been partially dismembered (Beresford, in press). Clearly someone wanted to prevent him from returning after death. A final example comes from the Greek island of Lesbos where Professor Hector Williams discovered a burial that had been inserted into the ancient city walls at Metholini, with heavy stones placed over the coffin. Inside the coffin was an adult male aged between 40-50 years old who had been nailed to the coffin with three, twenty centimetre long metal spikes, one through the throat, one through the pelvis and one though the ankles.
http://www.mbarchaeology.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/LHS3 - The Dangerous Dead.pdf
>>
>>22204578
>Having wrinkly skin legitimately disgusts me
Embrace your fate, hag.
>>
>>22204642
can confirm, still not one after willijgly giving some blood to a vampire friend
>>
>>22205132
Your friend’s not a vampire.
>>
>>22205212
Why not?
>>
>>22202395
>having a 4chan pass
>>
>>22205238
Aging, not immortal, not supernatural, no problems in the sun, no powers, larping for intimacy....
I could list the ways but you already know.
>>
>>22203951
why was your friend so knowledgeable about what not to do when youre a vampire? arent you curious if your friend was a vampire? feels oddly specific
>>
>>22205304
>>22205212
retard
>>
File: 26212030_p8.jpg (226 KB, 800x600)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
Reposting (ex)vampire kino:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBdWRT-5H4Q
>>
File: 19-3-07.jpg (110 KB, 800x600)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Here's my high IQ (at least above 250+ IQ) theory:

So, there this common idea that vampires grow stronger the older they get. At least it has been mentioned many times across these threads. What if the reason that they become more powerful and gain more abilities isn't the age itself but the blood they've accumulated over the centuries?

Maybe every time they feed from a human they "steal" a part of that person's essence and power, draining their life and soul. And obviously a single human isn't very powerful so a lot of time needs to pass for this effect to accumulate and create an incredibly strong vampire.

And if that was true, that age alone isn't the deciding factor, then even a young vampire could become nearly as powerful as an old one if they went on a rampage and drained 1000000 people in a short amount of time. Obviously that's completely unrealistic to achieve but... anyway, what do you think?
>>
>>22205336
>>Maybe every time they feed from a human they "steal" a part of that person's essence and power, draining their life and soul.
I remember this being part of the mythos from the Cirque du Freak novels I read as a kid. The vampires of the setting could steal a part of a victim's soul if they drained the last drop of blood from that person. There was a smaller faction of vampires who reveled in doing so, because they believed it was akin to granting mortals their own brand of immortality.
>>
>>22205340
That's so morbid. Did the practice of stealing their victim's soul (or parts of it) make these vampires more powerful than vampires who choose not to?
>>
>>22205346
I don't think it did, although you could argue that they had a distinct advantage over other vampires who didn't practice this style of feeding: draining a person's soul also gave you access to some of their memories.
>>
>>22205336
as long as the vampire agrees to be my girlfriend im fine with it she could drain my power
>>
>>22205319
You believe in vampires, and you’re calling someone else a retard because they tell you you’re friend you let drink your blood isn’t a vampire? I’d check and see if your foil hat is on too tight. They’re obviously not a vampire.
>>
>>22205336
Seems... not true. Like cool video game concept, but... “essence and power” is a little psychic friends network ya know?
>>
>>22205413
But there has to be something "weird" about blood. Something that is kind of out there. Otherwise why would it make them immortal and so strong to begin with? Blood is interesting but (as far as we're aware, from a strictly mundane and scientific point of view) it's not THAT special.

We're going to assume vampires exist for the sake of the discussion.
>>
>>22205336
pisha is so based
>>
>>22205411
>you have difderent beliefs than me? Ha, thats obviously why youre stupid
unironically die, just because you havent experienced the paranormal doesnt mean it doesnt happen to others idiot
>>
>>22205522
Oh, I’m sure it does in rare rare cases. It just didn’t happen to you. You’re friends not a vampire. Grow up. Twilight isn’t a documentary. Feel free to prove me wrong.
>>
>>22205336
>Maybe every time they feed from a human they "steal" a part of that person's essence and power, draining their life and soul.
Thats a trope thats sometimes used. Like in high IQ anime Hellsing(OVA) where true vampires can do that. Artificial vampires cant and thats why they are so much weaker than real vampires.

What would happen to humans who would be fully drained and died?
What would happen to humans if vampire only snacked on him a bit?
>>
>>22205421
It doesn’t then? Maybe there’s no correlation. It’s just nutrient rich and potentially digestible. That Terror That Comes In The Night book seems to have the its (still presuming this is the cultural phenomena that lead to it all) feeding on people in a very Robert Monroe Loosh etc way. Terror for terrors sake.
>>
>>22205528
I never watched Hellsing. Don't you also have to be a virgin to become a true vampire in it? I remember something like that.

Was that main character vampire so powerful because he drained the most people or what was his deal?

>What would happen to humans who would be fully drained and died?

They arrive in the afterlife with ruffled feathers and need some time to recover?

>>22205492
Yeah, I love the Nagaraja clan. Flesh-eating vampires are so delightfully disturbing. :^)
>>
>>22205528
Anime is anything but high IQ. Any recent news stories of anything other than cattle mutilations that looks like a vampire attack?
>>
>>22205538
>>Was that main character vampire so powerful because he drained the most people or what was his deal?
Nigga drained an entire army.
>>
File: 1502984546562.jpg (109 KB, 1534x937)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>22205542
He sounds... nice.
>>
>>22205538
>Don't you also have to be a virgin to become a true vampire in it? I remember something like that.

Yeah to be turned into true vampire you have to be a virgin and bitten by a true vampire of opposing gender. After that you are a vampire but to fully unlock vampire powers you have to drink blood from some human. Artificial vampires (created through some chip) can only make ghouls.

>Was that main character vampire so powerful because he drained the most people or what was his deal?
Main character was alive for hundreds of years and enslaved soul of every human he drained. He could even summon their spirits and use them as cannon fodder.

>They arrive in the afterlife with ruffled feathers and need some time to recover
If your soul gets eaten? What about if he just drains part of it?

>>22205540
>Any recent news stories of anything other than cattle mutilations that looks like a vampire attack?
Nope
>>
File: 1546425381931.jpg (188 KB, 3225x2160)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>22205547
Alucard is the best. Also fully quantum immortal due to drinking Schroedinger.
>>
>>22205547
https://youtube.com/watch?v=YODvtc7-qk8&t=s

Watch
>>
Lamashtu. The earlier version of Lilith is where all this shit comes from. Then.. fast forward because I can’t think of any religions who pay homage to demons, and bloodlet, and spit when they see crosses or a church, and wore a lot of black. So the connective tissue to later culture is utterly beyond me, so I won’t even conjectutre, but they’re fundamentally demons, and a cult imo, who informed your Vampire myth.

That ties too into the night hag phenomena.
>>
>>22205557
Does he have any legit weakness at all though? Sounds really overpowered. Good-looking, literally immortal, kicking everyone's ass.

>>22205556
>Yeah to be turned into true vampire you have to be a virgin and bitten by a true vampire of opposing gender.

Kek.

It makes....... sense.

>If your soul gets eaten? What about if he just drains part of it?

I doubt real vampires have god-like powers and can truly destroy the soul/being/essence of another being. If that theory is true then I'd consider it just a scratch and nothing more.

>>22205560
Can't right now, but I will later.
>>
Alucard is Dracula reversed
Mind = Blown
>>
>>22205565
In the Mesolithic and Neolithic hunter, the abundance of sudden and unpredictable dangers in the swampy scrub of the taiga and the forest, reinforced the faith in vampires. For the hunter wandering in the forest or sailing in a canoe made of a tree trunk, salvation was the "bank", the coastal dunes. It was here, on the sandbanks, that man installed his transient habitats. The "béréguini" that were subsequently confused with the Roussalki could originally be linked not to the aquatic element, but to its border, to the shore as the beginning of the mainland and without danger. The vampire can be understood as a very archaic incarnation of the "other, foreign" force.

>Au mésolithique et au néolithique chasseur, l'abondance des dangers soudains et imprévisibles dans les broussailles marécageuses de la taïga ou de la forêt, renforçait la foi dans les vampires. Pour le chasseur qui errait dans la forêt ou qui naviguait dans une pirogue faite d'un tronc d'arbre, le salut c'était la « berge », les dunes côtières. C'est là que, sur les bancs de sable, l'homme installait ses habitats passagers. Les « béréguini » que l'on a par la suite confondues avec les roussalki ont pu primitivement être liées non pas à l'élément aquatique, mais à sa frontière, à la rive en tant que début de la terre ferme et sans danger. Le vampire peut être compris comme une incarnation très archaïque de la force « autre, étrangère ».
https://books.google.si/books?id=UzQTAQAAMAAJ
>>
>>22205571
o fug
>>
>>22205571
That doctor called Dr. Acula in your local hospital who always takes a little bit too much blood during your blood health tests? It's Dracula.
Mind = Blown
>>
File: Only+Lovers+Left+Alive1.jpg (445 KB, 1500x2121)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>22205569
By the end, no. Legit 0 weakness. That's kind of the point of his character though, it's the closest depiction of an Eldritch abomination outside of lovecraftian works. Alucard is supposed to be the most overpowered, absurd character in the show. I don't think he ever actualy goes ALL OUT in a single fight in the series. Not even when he releases level 0, because that was mostly crowd control.

Hell, he was pobably still only toying with post nail of Helena Anderson and !Vampire!Walter.

The abridged version of Alucard just takes it to the next level.
>>
>>22205578
holy shit nigga
>>
>>22205569
>Does he have any legit weakness at all though?
He was too powerful for his own good and perfection was boredom.
>>
>>22204060
>Hmm yet if most use teeth like idiots that woukd draw attention and constitute a security threat. Yet.
You keep making up stuff I didn't say. Most don't use teeth.
>>
>>22205579
Anime is for faggots.
>>
>>22205569
>Does he have any legit weakness at all though? Sounds really overpowered. Good-looking, literally immortal, kicking everyone's ass.

Well he got his ass kicked by a human vampire hunter Hellsing but we dont see how. Maybe he let him because he was sick of his (un)life. And in the anime they manage to phase him out of reality for few decades.

>Can't right now, but I will later.
Its over the top as fuck. Let me know how you liked it

>>22205579
>Hell, he was pobably still only toying with post nail of Helena Anderson and !Vampire!Walter.
He was just toying with them for sure. But he believed he can be defeated by a human because he told Anderson that monsters like him(Alucard) always end up vanquished by humans in the end.
>>
>>22205582
Guess all of us are better off than Mr. Alucard then. Also I'm very disappointed that I just searched for Alucard x Schrödinger fanart and found nothing. Are there no women or gay men watching this vampire series? :^)
>>
>>22205618
>Well he got his ass kicked by a human vampire hunter Hellsing but we dont see how. Maybe he let him because he was sick of his (un)life. And in the anime they manage to phase him out of reality for few decades.

I agree with him letting Abraham best him as Dracula was impressed with the human spirit and tenacity. We can assume that no other mortals had ever pushed him to the point of considering them a worthy challenge and he accepted death. Drac was probably super done with immortality by ths point.

Phasing him out for a few decades was a temporary inconvenience for him really. A solid plan on the Majors part, but ultimatley it made Alucard infinitley powerful.

>He was just toying with them for sure. But he believed he can be defeated by a human because he told Anderson that monsters like him(Alucard) always end up vanquished by humans in the end.
Can we even consider Anderson human at all throughout the series? Even pre nail of helena he had been experimented on and tampered with by the Iscariots.

Saying that though, you know for a fact if non vampire Walter or Integra had ever decided they were sick of Alucards shit and fought him he'd let them win. Especially Integra.
>>
>>22205576
>vampires
Nee demons. The etymology is closer. Vampire has too much baggage, it’s an epiphenomena of pop culture. Demon is more accurate, maybe “evil spirits” in this particular example. I’m sure Frazer would agree.

It’s incorrect to assume danger was ever not present, not sure what the author is inplying other than indulging a romantic like turn of phrase.
>>
>>22205621
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>22205635
Cant you all go and do this in /a ?
>>
>>22205635
Nah, vampire is correct. Vampire - Baмпиp - BAПЪPЬ

VA / VYA - "this", "other", prir - the root, encountered in the words designating force: "straight", "then-then", "porato", etc.

>BA/BЯ - "oный", "инoй", пъpь - кopeнь, вcтpeчaeмый в cлoвaх, oбoзнaчaющих cилy: "пpя", "тo-пop", "пopaтo" и дp.
>>
>>22205649
Media that contains vampires (including anime, yes) can give inspiration and ideas about what part of it could apply to real vampirism or what life as a vampire would be like. How is this a problem? Anime is hardly ever mentioned compared to the daily braindead jew-discussions.

>>22205645
I'm so offended.
>>
>>22205628
>Drac was probably super done with immortality by ths point.
His love Mina probably died at that point after he turned/tried to turn her so he was sick of it

>Can we even consider Anderson human at all throughout the series? Even pre nail of helena he had been experimented on and tampered with by the Iscariots
Alucard considered him human for sure. He got pretty emotional when Anderson turned himself into a monster in order to fight him. Called him (Anderson) a fool for making same mistake as him and forsaking his humanity
>>
>>22205668
No, I meant the author used it for poetic rather than anthropological, or mythologically accurate reasons. It may as well be Baudelaire.
>>
>>22205675
Well the difference between anime and religion is that one of those is relevant to the formation, and inspiration, of the vampire myth.
>>
>>22205706
(Hint: it’s not Japanese cartoons)
>>
>>22205706
We can split the threads, if you want to. One thread for people who just want to discuss the myth, jews and folklore but don't believe they exist. And a thread for people (of high IQ) who believe vampires exist and theorize about their nature and lifestyle.
>>
>>22205722
Via cartoons? You’re taking the piss.
>>
>>22205722
Obviously this talk here is on topic because it offers possible insight into a mind of hundreds years old monstrum.

Only HIGH IQ vampire scientists understand this
>>
>>22205699
Well, you are entitled to your (wrong) opinion and I'm entitled to mine.

>Many sermons of undated origin insist that sacrifices to ancient gods were still being offered by so-called Christian people. On this occasion they give some questionable catalogues of pagan deities. Some enumerations are rather the product of “scholarly” erudition than of personal observation. Yet one cannot put aside such concrete evidence as this: “Even now, in remote places they pray to him, the cursed god, Perun; but they do it in secret and cannot dispense with it.” As to the sacrifices to the gods, they are of two kinds: unbloody, as bread, millet, honey; and bloody ones, among which the slaying or drowning of chickens is particularly mentioned. The last form of sacrifice is that performed to the water deities who occupy an important place in the pagan cult. Indeed, if the personal names of the great gods which are cited are subject to criticism, there is not the least doubt that the main object of pagan worship was the cult of natural elements: water, fire, plants, and stones. Personified or not, these elements are mentioned most often; the Russian pagans or semi-Christians “sacrificing to the plants and to the fountains” are the continual theme of all descriptions. Collective deities or “semigods,” to use the classical term, are most probably the embodiment of these elements. “Bankspirits,” (beregini), “vampires,” and vily are mentioned. Modern Russians have long forgotten these names, they were changed for new ones, but probably new ones of the same meaning.
https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.189027/page/n361
>>
>>22205724
I've just told you. I believe vampire media, which includes "cartoons", can contain true information. Most likely coincidentally, but maybe placed with purpose. How did we even start talking about Hellsing? It's because of this post I made: >>22205336 which I believe to be a REAL possibility and then other people joined in, saying that there's some books or shows where this (or something similar) happens.

>>22205732
>Only HIGH IQ vampire scientists understand this

As usual. It is truly burden to be one of the few, if not the only, high IQ vampire scientist... (I'm referring to myself.)
>>
>>22205675

>Anime is hardly ever mentioned compared to the daily braindead jew-discussions.

thats because most people favor sex and relationships over anime and basements
>>
>>22205306
I'm not a vampire so I wouldn't know, maybe he was, who knows
>>
File: _thekarinaz-d99zytr.png (91 KB, 297x336)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>22205740
Conspiracies about jews are related to sex and healthy relationships exactly how? Also, you're not cool or superior because you have sex, you pervert animal. You're just a used up sandwich and no vampire of taste would ever consider touching you used goods.
>>
>>22205746
Maybe we're all vampires and we don't realize it because we get our blood intake from the meat we eat.
>>
File: 1539808115561.png (4 KB, 211x239)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
How do I attain a large IQ to become a vampire scientist?
>>
>>22205738
You have an opinion, or you just post other people’s opinions?
>>
File: pure dominance.jpg (15 KB, 587x184)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>22205739
>not the only, high IQ vampire scientist... (I'm referring to myself.)

Reminder

>>22205758
hard work and dedication
>>
>>22205758
It's all in the blood.
>>
>>22205749
Stop being cute!
>>
>>22205751
No, there is no blood in meat, it is all drained during the slaughter.

>>22205758
Become an MD
>>
>>22205758
>How do I attain a large IQ to become a vampire scientist?

Reading this thread religiously, abstaining from sex, eating a lot of snacks and meditation.

>>22205797
But a little autism is important to be a genius vampire scientist...

>>22205812
Am I being detained for violating cuteness-boundaries?
>>
>>22205336

Very interesting theory.

>>22205421

I'm not so sure about this. Are Vampires the way we are because of the blood? Or is the blood just what we happen to eat? Though I suppose you are what you eat. I'd be very interested to try lab grown fully artificial (yet biologically identical) blood, and see what happens. If anything.

>>22205528

>What would happen to humans who would be fully drained and died?

They die of blood loss?

>What would happen to humans if vampire only snacked on him a bit?

They eventually recover, same as any other trauma with related blood loss.
>>
>>22205858
Can you explain how in all this time there hasn't been a single insane/depressed/psychotic vampire who said fuck everyone and expose himself to the government or a group of scientists? If he went into a hospital and started throwing people around on camera there would be no point to deny his claims.

Also, if a vampire wants to drink from a human without killing them how is that done? With a syringe? Or what bodypart is cut or bitten?

>Very interesting theory.

I know. I'm brilliant.
>>
>>22205321
Ex-everything more like. More bullshit coming out of the faggot's mouth than out the cows at a ranch. Entertaining enough though.
>>
>>22205858
your opinion as a vampire about sucking dick?
>>
>>22205858
>>What would happen to humans who would be fully drained and died?
>They die of blood loss?
>>What would happen to humans if vampire only snacked on him a bit?
>They eventually recover, same as any other trauma with related blood loss.

We are talking about scenario where vampires not only drain blood but also spirit/soul. Surely that would affect human victim somehow?
>>
File: Awiens.jpg (46 KB, 426x426)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>22205779
Sure, here’s a hint.
>>
>>22205918
Vampires are aliens..... lol
>>
>>22205858
Your not a vampire. No one thinks your a vampire. Nobody wants to hear your Masquerade larp.
>>
>>22205336
pretty close to the mark actually, i don't get any more power from it though, a closer approximation would be "experience points"

sometimes i take on some of their personality traits, which is why i try to avoid eating too many girls, don't want to become a fag
>>
File: 1547629872734.png (240 KB, 432x429)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>22206021
I can already sense that you are very effeminate, darling. It's too late, but don't take it too personal. At the end of the night, you're still a real vampire.
>>
>>22206030
>I can already sense that you are very effeminate
how?
>>
>>22206021
How many dice do you roll to mesmerize a victim?
>>
how do I become the vampy
>>
>>22206045
Witchcraft.
>>
>>22206021
>which is why i try to avoid eating too many girls, don't want to become a fag
Boy if a few women are enough to make you go full fag you are already kind of a fag ya know?
>>
>>22205970
So close, yet so far away. Here's another hint for you.

>Boginki (“little goddesses”) Beregini (“river bank”) were the benevolent WATER SPIRIT in Russian folklore associated with rivers and streams; little is known of them beyond their name and that they lived in the banks over the river where the RUSALKA are found. Sacrificial offerings were believed to be thrown into the river for them. In Polish fairy lore, the Boginki (“little goddesses”) were the forerunners of the RUSALKA', they were said to steal human infants and leave behind a type of CHANGELING called ODMIENCE (or oborotni in Russian).
https://books.google.si/books?id=rUqpAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA55
>>
>>22206072
Vampires are fairies? Thats what everyone already thinks
>>
File: Uwee hee hee~.gif (147 KB, 340x340)
147 KB
147 KB GIF
>>22206083
Nope, wrong again. Come on, you can do it!
>>
>>22206104
Did you fail reading comprehension? It says right in your excerpt it’s talking about fairy folklore.

I don’t want to larp with you you sad boi, wanker.
>>
>>22206061
what kind of witchcraft? i've fancied trying my hand at that kind of stuff for a while but i fear my IQ may be too low
>>
>>22206130
My path of witchcraft is called womanly intuition and brain damage. It's a combination of both. But considering that you're not taking this topic serious and instead pretend to be a vampire I'm sure you are also familiar with the brain damage part of my craft.
>>
>>22206137
>womanly intuition
this doesn't exist
t. knower
>>
>>22206140
It does. The brains of women (and hormones) are wired in a way that they tend to be more empathic and less rational which opens them up more to the idea of listening to their gut and "paranormal" beliefs whereas men prefer to focus on science and logic.

This makes women more likely to follow and listen to their intuition, for better or worse.
>>
>>22206148
yes but it's not "intuition" it's stupidity
>>
File: FUN.gif (704 KB, 268x268)
704 KB
704 KB GIF
>>22206125
Read my post again and do it slowly this time. I gave you a HINT. It’s not my fault if you’re too stupid to figure it out.
>>
>>22206154
Is that so? Do you believe the paranormal doesn't exist? That there are no such things as fate or external influences, whispering silent truths, warnings or ideas to you? Women are just more likely to pay attention to this. Maybe it's stupidity and delusion. Maybe not.
>>
>>22206171
>Is that so?
yes
>Do you believe the paranormal doesn't exist?
yes
>That there are no such things as fate or external influences, whispering silent truths, warnings or ideas to you?
yes
>>
File: 1549907795837.png (292 KB, 524x577)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>22206186
You should start signing your posts with t. muggle instead of t. knower
>>
>>22206191

What is with this board and the pumpkin spice "muggle" shit lately. Only plebs call people muggles, true knowers call the lay people mundies. Also:

FUCK HARRY POTTER AND FUCK JK ROWLING
>>
>>22206191
>muggle
You need to go back
>>
>>22206205
It's a just a word to tease and trigger people in a playful way.

>Example: It triggered you.
>>
>>22206205
>"mundies"
boring term
>>
>>22206215

No

>>22206216

No
>>
Rabies has been linked with vampire folklore. Dr Juan Gómez-Alonso, a neurologist at Xeral Hospital in Vigo, Spain, examined this possibility in a report in Neurology. The susceptibility to garlic and light could be due to hypersensitivity, which is a symptom of rabies. The disease can also affect portions of the brain that could lead to disturbance of normal sleep patterns (thus becoming nocturnal) and hypersexuality. Legend once said a man was not rabid if he could look at his own reflection (an allusion to the legend that vampires have no reflection). Wolves and bats, which are often associated with vampires, can be carriers of rabies. The disease can also lead to a drive to bite others and to a bloody frothing at the mouth.
>>
>>22206215

>she's not embarrassed to use basic bitch twitterspeak

basely done
>>
>>22206226
yes

it reminds me of that twat who wrote those comic books about fairy tales who are actually real and have turned into bitter sweary people as they adapt to the modern world

just a dumb concept
>>
>>22206229
>hypersexuality
vampires are asexual m8
t. knower
>>
File: bowie stare.gif (1.24 MB, 257x200)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>>22206393
Excuse me u wot m8

Vampires are incredibly hypersexual.

t. someone who has fucked vampires
>>
>>22206406
this just isn't true
ur a lier
>>
I'm not a vampire, but my friend knows a lot about this stuff. He told me a story about when he met a vampire. He asked a bunch of questions and the vampire kept calling him a retard and flicking him on the head. Said he was a real jerk.

>>22206229
Rabies have been known about since the bronze age, even a medieval villager could tell a rabies victim from a vampire.
>>
Bump
>>
>>22206393
Yeah. A sexual tyrannosaurus.
>>
>>22206772
did you know tyrannosauruses and stegosauruses lived in different times and never coexisted? blew my mind when i learned that
>>
I'm a vampire. Most of this thread is inaccurate or stems from blatant fiction.
>>
>>22206800
>Most
so what is accurate?
>>
>>22206786
Goddamnit I swear if you're name is Steven I an coming round and chibbing you in the face.
>>
>>22206801
Excerpts of practices in the past. Pinning the dead into their graves, and some postulation on the origin and nature of vampires.
>>
can vampires eat sandwiches

asking for a friend
>>
File: dracula.jpg (36 KB, 400x535)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>22206800
Most in this thread, the information about vampire, is good and true. You're just disinfo.
>>
>>22206406
real vampires or overweight emo women?
>>
File: 1548038541558.png (321 KB, 707x729)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
the people using this are literal vampires would be a shame if their client list got leaked
>>
File: news.png (470 KB, 714x842)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>22207178
Speaking of that, anon... look what I saw today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
>>
>>22207190
>>22207178
their redemption draws near
DEUS VULT!
>>
File: Cassidy.png (814 KB, 1280x720)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
>>22207190
I am so sorry
They aren't going to get in trouble are they?
>>
>>22207214
Why is he wearning no pants?

>May thee remember fellow creature of the dark night to removeth thy pants as thee drinketh from the red fountain of life.
>>
>>22207178
Mel Gibson knows about the baby blood drinking, he said baby blood is like a kind of currency in Hollywood.
>>
>>22207230
Don't really remember. I think he was in a brothel when he got hurt.
He drinks blood mostly for regeneration
>>
>>22207178
>$8000
what a ripoff
>>
>>22207272
The vampires are hungry and the demand is high.
If you don't like the price I suggest you 'collect' it on your own.
>>
>>22207286
>implying it's hard to collect your own blood
travellers and homeless people are the go-to

hard to get good virgin blood these days though, fucking sexual revolution
>>
I don't have many details on the matter because his family is pretty hush about the whole thing, but I have a Hungarian boyfriend whose uncle is a supposed vampire hunter. Most of his work is done near the border between Hungary and Romania. He is blessed by priests to do his work and the family that still lives in Hungary all say that, yes, he is a vampire hunter. We were talking about it the other night and got weirded out that we, essentially, have a church instated hitman (or just an insane serial killer) that stays with us for six weeks a year.
>>
File: 636437912045802588.jpg (224 KB, 792x1000)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
Do you think that there are various vampire clans/factions competing with each other? One girl who claimed to be a vampire told me how her group was wiped out by other vampire group.

What would they be competing for? Territory,bloodbags,cute human followers?
>>
>>22207328
I'd love it very much if there were different vampire clans. It's so well done in Vampire the Masquerade but usually reality isn't quite as interesting so I doubt that this exist in real life. I'd guess at best they have "family bonds" or something like that.
>>
>>22207328
so ugly vampire pic
>>
>>22207362
I think it's adorable. I want to snuggle.
>>
>>22207350
Clan Brujah here to tell everyone Ventrue are fags
>>
File: varghulf.jpg (526 KB, 1920x1080)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>22207350
There could still be a different factions. They would not have their own supernatural powers like in VtM/Warhammer but they would still focus on different things and have different goals.

>>22207362
Its varghulf and its cute. In warhammer every vampire got a Beast living inside of him that he must learn to control. Varghulf are vampires who decided to not give a fuck and lost last bits of their humanity. I heard that other companies stole this whole vampire inner Beast idea...
>>
File: 1504057652827.png (335 KB, 884x903)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>22207420
Ventrue are okay. Toreador, the degenerates, need to get staked though.
>>
>>22207397
vampires ARE BEAUTIFUL and DANGEROUS not ugly fuck monster animal
>>
>>22207522
Vampires are anything we want them to be. They're not real. If I want to snuggle cute, giant vampire bat, that's just fine.
>>
>>22207535
They're real though.
>>
>>22207694
Link to news articles or academic papers? Anything? Didn’t think so.
>>
>>22207694
Nope they're not.

Vampires aren't real, there is no way they could be real. Even trying to find evidence of their existence is impossible. Since vampires do not exist, any attemp at proving their existence or even non-existence is futile and a waste of time and energy. Please stop with these stupid threads as you are only wasting your time and energy trying to find proof for the existence of creatures that simply do not exist (vampires). Besides, I'm sure if vampires existed, we could easily find a way to co-exist with them so don't be afraid of vampires, since not only do they not exist but they're also not your enemy (if they existed they wouldn't be your enemy but they don't). So yeah, I guess this is a /thread.
>>
File: qv9zlbmf4szz.jpg (57 KB, 645x588)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>22207716
>>22207729
>>
>>22206072
>Vampires are fairies

Beta power fantasy. Stay beta but be interesting and magical and a kind of narcissistic toxic version of an alpha. Oc theyre fairies.
>>
>>22207731
Aw, didums feefees be hurt so dey posted a widdle gif. Cuuuute. I love it when short people get mad.
>>
File: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (27 KB, 406x452)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>22207744
>>
File: 1503417952442.jpg (124 KB, 720x960)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>Hey guys this is a thread to discuss vampires being real and I ho-
>VAMPIRES ARENT REAL! FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!
>Okay anyway, but the thread exists to assume they are and disc-
>YOU HAVE TO BE A LONELY, WEAK VIRGIN IF YOU BELIEVE IN THESE FAIRYTALES! FAKE FAKE FAKE! VAMPIRES AREN'T REAL!
>But this is the paranormal boa-
>FAAAAAAAAAAAKE! WHERE IS THE PROOF???? PROOOOF! FAKE!

And they somehow think they're not obnoxious.
>>
>>22207115
>>22207758
Whatever you say, Nightmare Tranny Goblin.
>>
>>22207758
pretty accurate
>>
File: 1500045413760.jpg (10 KB, 220x156)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Real vampires are victims of porphyria and other extinct diseases.
>>
>>22207758
Hey, I just said it was cute and I wanted to snuggle, the other dude got butthurt saying what they are and aren't. If I want them to be fluffy and cute, they can be fluffy and cute. You can't be all "vampires ARE this" without someone raising a finger.
>>
>>22207812
You said they're not real.
>>
>>22207758
Just take it to the anime board then. You spend more time larping, and getting all weebo for make believe, then any kind of actual investigation. Everyday this thread is here that only exists for your own ego, and as a safe space for shut ins playing pretend online. If you genuinely believed in the paranormal you wouldn’t go out of your way to keep the dialog focused on RPGtier bullshit. The fact you predominantly equate it with make-believe demonstrates this is more of a teenage fad for you. Which is fine. Go make a daily thread on /a or /v and go for it. But this thread is absolutely in the wrong place. You can’t have it both ways. Both a real phenomena and a massive fantasy wank. Pick one.
>>
File: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (25 KB, 474x492)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>22207845
>>
File: 1547790892749.jpg (26 KB, 670x670)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>22207845
piss off
>>
>>22207848
Spitting image of you larp boy
>>
>>22207818
Once again, people start raising fingers when other people start getting defensive and butthurt. I don't mind playing along and exploring ideas as long as others aren't closed off and saying what things that have no proof in existing are and are not. I've entertained a legitimate Hungarian vampire hunter six weeks a year for the last four years. Closer to a real experience more so than any of you guys have.
>>
>>22207854
You first sweety.
>>
>>22202395

If vampires were real, what would prevent them from taking over and making humans their servants?
>>
>>22207845
Good grief. A genuine Hungarian vampire hunter? Is that like a genuine three dollar bill?
>>
File: draculamovie.jpg (43 KB, 564x423)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>22207845
You're unironically butthurt that people are having... fun? While also talking about something they enjoy (in this case: vampirism) in various ways? This is just 1 thread out of 100 threads in the catalog, if you have an issue with it then hide it or make your own.

I have probably made over 500 posts devoted to various serious theories and ideas about vampires, shared information, news article and promising posts I've found all over the Internet. And yet you're upset that we also have lighthearted conversation and muse over vampire movies and books. Really?

You're just as bad as the roleplayers. You're desperately trying to ruin the fun and community of other people because it somehow fills a void you feel inside. Little tip: If one wants attention, then tripfagging across every thread on /x/ is the best way to go. I only use my name in here and this is a fairly small thread with not that many unique posters.
>>
>>22207873
Do tou see any other thread in here where the topic is taken less seriously? If someone posts a green thread on a poltergeist experience is the dialog immediately dominated by wankers pretending to be ghosts, and people talking about ghost anime “cause its based on reality”? You know what a better source for reality is than childrens entertainment? Reality.
>>
File: ijijiijij.png (82 KB, 645x729)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>22207865
>>
>>22207885
Are you a newfag? Have you ever been to another general thread on /x/ before in your life? The /omg/ general, the /div/ general and that /goetia/ general have constant drama and people going slightly off topic to talk about more lighthearted topics. It's literally normal. You are the obsessed one for trying to bother people who want to embrace their passion or hobby.

If you insist that vampires aren't real and that every person who claims they're a vampire or have seen a vampire then create your own place for it instead of trying to harass and derail people on a paranormal board.
>>
>>22207872
Wrong post, but yeah. Essentially, my other half has an uncle who has churches bless him in his "huntings." If you know anything about how that country is run, it's obvious he's hired by the church to deal with people who the churches want dealt with, and it's just stamped as "vampire hunting." I don't care if you believe me or not, but it's one of the only true things you'll find in this thread.
>>
>>22207870
>If vampires were real, what would prevent them from taking over and making humans their servants?

There's not enough vampires. They would risk extinction if they revealed themselves to humanity, I guess? Just think about how many of us exist and even if we're not immortal or as strong we have a lot of technology and weapons on our side.
>>
>>22207894

Do you have a theory about why vampires wouldn't just take over? What would prevent them from becoming our rulers? They're more powerful than we are
>>
>>22207907
>why vampires wouldn't just take over

Do you think you could fight off one cockroach? Yes. What about ten? Sure. Twenty? Yup. So what if you face 10000 cockroaches at once though? Probably not.
>>
vampires don't have super strength or any superpowers really except the obvious immortality (by which i mean, they can't be killed at all, not even by sunlight or a stake in the heart)
t. knower
>>
>>22207905

But wouldn't an army of vampires be easy to make?
>>
>>22207917

What if they were beheaded or put in a would chipper? There must be some exceptions to their immortality
>>
>>22207919
There's 7.7 billion people on this Earth and we possess nuclear weapons. How big would that vampire army need to be to overpower every human nation? And why go through all this effort? It's comfortable to live in secret. You can "manipulate" from the shadows so to speak and use the lack of awareness to your advantage.
>>
>>22207923
it would be extremely painful
>>
File: daybreakers.jpg (6 KB, 300x168)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>22207907
Besides what Night already said

Humans are useful.
They give entertainment, create technology and can even bring you food >>22207178 if you have the money.
Even if they took over, they would have to severely reduce human population to keep control. After reducing the population, if they make too many mistakes humanity disappears.
There's nothing to gain from taking over.

Check out Daybreakers if you want to see the vampire society going to shit.
>>
>>22207924
But they could've done it thousands of years ago when the population was a lot smaller. I feel like there would have to be some sort of physical restriction that prevents vampires from ruling over humans, but I haven't heard any theories yet that make sense.
>>
>>22207943
The vampire population was probably tiny then? Also, maybe the Sun really fucks them up.
>>
>>22207940
daybreakers is a based movie
>>
>>22207954
you're a based anon :)
>>
>>22207923
They have irl plot armor. They'd escape the beheading, the woodchipper would malfunction, etc. Vampires are literally shonen protagonists, even the weak ones.
>>
>>22205526
Nah youd just find some way to delude ypurself into dismissing it anyway retard
>>
>>22207969
>>22207969
based
>>
>>22207907
>>22207919
The vampires are at a bigger disadvantage than humans when it comes to species on species combat.

Vampires have superior strength, speed, and durability (I'm not a vampire the friend of mine knows about this, so I assume it's true). Humans have numbers and tactics and weapons. But, the vampires have such a horrible weakness that it is the one thing that makes it impossible for them to win, and that is their inability to operate in the daytime.

So here is how the war would go. The vampires rise up, kill thousands of people during the night, but most people are safe in their homes. Then the vampires go to sleep. The cities where vampire attacks happened are filled with the military and civilians searching every single fucking corner and hole for vampires. Soon enough, about 70% of vampires are dead, and the rest are scared shitless, unwilling to continue the war.
>>
>>22207973
Same to you lady
>>
>>22207988
>lady
lol
>>
>>22207987
Has your friend any idea why vampires supposedly can't handle daylight? How does that work in a room... can a vampire just stay awake and get stuff done as long as there aren't any windows?
>>
has this always been "our vampires are different": the thread?
>>
>>22207999
He says that they have to sleep, otherwise they get something similar to that feeling you get when you stand up too fast.
>>
File: 1543256434537.jpg (136 KB, 600x843)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>22208014
If this is true then it really seems (to me, at least) as if this was done by intelligent design. To give vampires all these incredible powers but at the same time cripple them so severely... as if it was done to "protect" humanity from the vampires ever getting too powerful or important.

Or maybe I'm just over-interpreting things here.

>>22208011
People always had different ideas and opinions about vampires. But as long as its supernatural (defined as "immortal" and blood-depending in the OP) then it's on topic.
>>
Why are vampires so stingy about making other people into vampires? Don't they get lonely?
>>
>>22208031
immortality doesn't necessarily have to be supernatural
lobsters are immortal
>>
>>22208031
Maybe

>>22208035
Friend says that they don't get lonely. You can hang out with normal people. Most feel that turning people is kind of irresponsible, and discourage it.

>>22208049
Lobsters are "theoretically" immortal, which means that they are very mortal.
>>
>>22208011
These threads are "dude all vampire media is secretly true lmoa"
>>
File: The-Multiverse.jpg (121 KB, 1000x700)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>22208098
Everything is a documentary, anon.
>>
>>22208111
And vampires are behind the Mandela effect
>>
File: 1514664649246.png (38 KB, 499x338)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>22208098
You are correct. To a low IQ person who suffers from selective perception this thread is "dude all vampire media is secrectly 100% true" but if you actually had an active brain left you'd understand that you can discuss vampire media and wonder if there's concepts that make sense in them and how to apply them to real life, without assuming they are facts.
>>
>>22208139
Why are you always going on about IQ? Aren't you an Arab? Statistically you have an IQ of 85 and are probably inbred as fuck
>>
>>22208177
Because you have a severe lack of it. So I keep mentioning it in hopes to summon it back into your empty brain.
>>
>>22208177
It's a meme you dip
>>
File: blood-mug.gif (822 KB, 500x280)
822 KB
822 KB GIF
>>22208139
>>22208180
I love it when you go full savage
>>
>>22208177
>Statistically you have an IQ of 85 and are probably inbred as fuck
I don't think you understand the difference between Arabs and Alabamans.

That said...
>>22208139
>if you actually had an active brain left you'd understand that you can discuss vampire media and wonder if there's concepts that make sense in them and how to apply them to real life
m8 there is a ton of actual lore behind vampires, and there are historical instances of vampire panics (and possibly attacks, depending on who you ask or what position you take). You can go about wondering "WHAT IF?" with movies and TV shows, or you can actually look at what happened and not need to muddy the waters.
>>
>>22208358
>I don't think you understand the difference between Arabs and Alabamans.
Believe it or not there's a whole world that exists outside of America
>>
>>22208358
It’s teenage religion. The whole point is just to larp and turn it into a weird little online cloister. Anyone posting anything of worth in these threads loses patience and leaves. The point isn’t to diseminate the folklore and the phenomena, it’s to play house with vampires.
>>
>>22208408
but your still here too
>>
>>22208440
Nah, fuck this noise, you win. Enjoy playing text-speak patty-cake with children and the emotionally stunted. And you almost learned something too.
>>
File: e79.jpg (48 KB, 328x348)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>22208490
are you feeling mature yet?
>>
>>22208358
But where's the fun in that
t. new X
>>
>>22203318
Royal tier
>Drinking kombucha
>>
>>22202401
>interview with (alleged) 439 year old vampire Elizabeth from the research book 'Vampires Are' by Stephen Kaplan

in it he mentioned audio logs. Where can i find them? Or is this fiction?
>>
Rip Maisy
>>
>>22208734
Its from that book, "vampires are" i think
>>
>>22208734
I dont think he published them anywhere
>>
>>22208876
>he couldn't even hire an actor for his hoax to do scripted phone calls

the virgin hoax
>>
>>22208180
Bump
>>
File: PYQsTA1.jpg (199 KB, 1000x847)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>22208180
>>
>>22208734
It's fiction. Just like aliens, ghosts, cryptids, shady cabals and everything else discussed on this board. Nothing to worry about, go back to sleep.
>>
Vampires are very real and they stay in groups. Do you want me to show you them?

Screenshot this : HOUSE OF THE DRAGON / ORDER OF THE DRAGON / VOORMAN / VOOR / PEACE / WATER / ELEMENT BACKED CURRENCY / CIRCUMSTANCE / GOD / G / 33.3 / FATHER MOTHER CHILD / MAX / NAPOLEAN / VLAD / WHITE /
>>
>>22202401
The interview with Elizabeth is such blatant fiction writing. Anyone who thinks any sort of institute would format a document in that way is delusional.
>>
>>22209879
Sure show them to us
>>
What are my chances of becoming food for a cute lady vampire?
>>
>>22210439
why should she be interested in you?
>>
>>22210533
Free food, housing, a dedicated servant
Alternatively someone that will help cover up their own demise if she would wanna drain me in one go
>>
>>22203951
>im not a vampire guise, i swear
>>
File: 1500276298411.jpg (66 KB, 560x330)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>22208358
>m8 there is a ton of actual lore behind vampires, and there are historical instances of vampire panics (and possibly attacks, depending on who you ask or what position you take). You can go about wondering "WHAT IF?" with movies and TV shows, or you can actually look at what happened and not need to muddy the waters.

Yes, but why is there this weird obsession and feeling of superiority-folklore fags tend to have? We've talked plenty about history and old folklore. Yet without a doubt, we're now living in "modern" times and find ourselves in very different circumstances than our ancestors. So why not also consider and talk about new things related to vampires?

I don't get this weird fixation on ONLY discussing the past.
>>
>>22210439

Depending where you live, basically zero. There are, for example, way more scientologists than Vampires.
>>
>>22210637
Answer the questions you got asked, fag.
>>
>>22210641

What questions?
>>
>>22209943
everything you read on /x/ is blatant fiction writing if you're a non believer
>>
>>22210647
Do you need me to teach you how to scroll up?
>>
>>22210601
If the only modern source is you can find to talk about is tv then those old stories were just entertainment too
>>
>>22210662
It's not just TV, though. A lot of people reading this thread are just borderline retarded and victims of confirmation bias or selective perception. TV has been mentioned, books, personal encounters, science progress around blood/immortality and news article about supposed vampiric activity. It's all modern source.
>>
>>22205868

>Can you explain how in all this time there hasn't been a single insane/depressed/psychotic vampire who said fuck everyone and expose himself to the government or a group of scientists?

I have no good explanation, except that insanity isn't really that common amongst Vampires. Boredom and suicide sure, but hardly ever psychosis. To commit such a betrayal is hard for me to fathom, even if you intended to destroy yourself. We're a pretty tight-knit bunch overall.

>Also, if a vampire wants to drink from a human without killing them how is that done? With a syringe? Or what bodypart is cut or bitten?

This varies wildly, pretty much any way you can think of. Syringes aren't really used though in my experience.
>>
>>22210677
>This varies wildly, pretty much any way you can think of.

So what would you do? If your goal was to get blood from a "willing" person without killing them? What part of the body and do you use a tool?
>>
>>22210570
>this dude said he is definitely not a vampire, which means that he is
fuck you dude
>>
>>22210682

I'd use a knife and probably do somewhere on the arm, maybe even the hand.
>>
File: 1532265980088.png (124 KB, 500x279)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>22210714
Really. What kind of knife would you use? An australian knife?
>>
>>22210698
exactly what a vampire would say
>>
>>22210773
thats a kafka trap

>>22210714
I hear that a straight razor is more effective
>>
>>22210832
real vampire says im not a vampire
fake vampire says im a vampire
>>
>>22206406
You can't just tell us you fucked vampires and then disappear that's the most interesting post in this thread so far nigga
>>
File: bathtub succubus.jpg (50 KB, 640x960)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>22206406
Sup Dorian didnt notice you yesterday.

Omg you not only fucked a succubus but also a vampire? Tell us more

Are you still in contact with the other guy?
>>
>>22210861
Not a vampire also says I'm not a vampire. Plus, even if I weren't, there is no way to prove it to assholes like you.
>>
File: 1548671325087.png (450 KB, 773x790)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>22210958
>that pic
I see
>>
>>22210729

What is an 'Australian knife' exactly? I'd probably use the knife I carry every day, which is just a nice little folding pocket knife.

>>22210832

You don't need a straight razor to have a knife that is razor sharp.
>>
File: literally me.gif (626 KB, 652x562)
626 KB
626 KB GIF
>>22211152
It's the knife of a funposter, anon
>>
>>22211152
I tried to be clever and make a hint towards your possible location. But your reaction isn't satisfying. I'm just going to pretend you are terrified but won't let it show through text.
>>
>>22211168
This image is cursed. I always get the urge to go get some chips whenever I see it.
>>
ITT: People who are desperately trying to believe that World of Darkness/Vampire: The Masquerade is actually real
>>
File: 1549794333002.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>22211152
Nigga; do you even know how to cut people?
>>
>>22211198
That's right. Personally I'm a Garou, homid Ahroun of the Glasswalkers. Nice to meet you.
>>
>>22211152
I heard that razors (safety razor cartridges) are concealable and disposable, as well as very sharp. Then again I heard that nobody had problems with small tool-like knives, but get a quality one.
>>
>>22211181

Oh I understood it all right. I just didn't want to make it easy for you. I was actually wondering how long it would take you to hazard a guess at where I am. If you assume I'm telling the truth (ha), it's probably fairly easy to narrow down at least my general time zone.

That is, if you're paying attention, as a fastidious Vampire Scientist might do.
>>
>>22211204
Based. I'm a Gangrel NEET. Talking about WoD I think if vampires were real that's how their society would probably look like. The Society of Leopold thing wouldn't have existed though. Either nobody knows about vamps or everyone knows, why would anyone hide proof that they exist if they have one, especially if they want to see vampires destroyed?
>>
>>22211212
>likes to swim
>talked about sharks
>only speaks english
>appearance and disappearance matches with sunrise and sunset in western australia

Also the creator of 4chan said that australians (and people who live in Australia) are the biggest shitposters. It all checks out, because I know you're such a nice guy that you would never lie to me or anyone here.

>>22211218
I love the Gangrel so I'm going to make an exception and not fight you.

>I think if vampires were real that's how their society would probably look like.

It's a little bit too organized and specific though, isn't it? Sabbat, Camarilla, Anarchs...

>The Society of Leopold

Some people know though. You, me and a few other high IQ vampire scientists.
>>
>>22211231
Yeah I am probably not sure about the Sabbat but extremist religious cults already exist. I can definitely see a hierarchical monarchic society or oligarchy created to control the vampire society and vampires such as the Anarchs in the game oppossing some of its policies.
>>
File: deadlyweapon.jpg (144 KB, 2500x3000)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>22211201

Yes.

>>22211206

There is few things as reliably sharp as a good old fashioned disposable razor blade, it's true, but they're awkward to handle for my purposes. My pocket knife was made by a friend, who is a smith and knife maker, and I keep it very sharp via sharpening stones and stropping.

I haven't had any reason to complain about it's sharpness. Also keep in mind that sharpness matters less than you might think if you are strong and swift. You'd be surprised what even a 'blunt' weapon will achieve in the right hands.

>>22211231

You think I'm a nice guy!
>>
>>22211240
Well I hope the Prince isn't reading this thread because we're all breaking the masquerade. :^)

>>22211258
Sure. You know what they say, in the german language at least, nice is the little brother of shit.
>>
>>22211278

Haha
>>
File: pieceofshit.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>22211298
We know you are involved in Maisy's death
We will avenge her
>>
File: 285a395b866.png (516 KB, 778x720)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
>>22211298
You just wait. I have the POWER OF THE SUN and ENDLESS AUTISM on my side. I'm currently calculating and bribing the Internet providers to let me know the very australian address and then I will... I will do things... many things.
>>
>>22211258
The real question is how many times have you cut someone?
>>
>>22211313

I would never! She seems like a really kind and generous person. Besides; I was really enjoying the uploads!
>>
>>22211320

If you track me down, maybe we can share a drink. (:

>>22211323

Oh you know, once or twice.
>>
>>22211313
You sure you didn't kill or kidnap Maisy? Mention her a lot. It's suspicious. Does the police need to get involved?
>>
>>22211332
>maybe we can share a drink.

Yes. We will share a drink under the generous and benevolent rays of the sun. :3

On a serious note, and all my jokes aside, what happens if a human pounces on you during daytime in your room? Can you fight that off?
>>
>>22211334
maisy is in the witness protection program now
>>
>>22211338

>what happens if a human pounces on you during daytime in your room?

I'd be at their mercy, basically.

>Can you fight that off?

Not at all. I don't know if I've ever explained this, but you can't even stay awake if the sun is up. You're basically asking if someone in a coma could fight off an assailant.

You need like, a few feet of matter between you and the sun to even stay conscious. There's havens that have sub basements set up specifically so you can stay there and function 24/7.
>>
File: yamero-38242520.png (120 KB, 500x515)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>22211320
>I will... I will do things... many things.

>>22211334
You know you are the only person I would kidnap.
>>
>>22211366
So basically vampires don't suffer from "insomnia" and are always able to sleep without problems when its their bedtime? That would beat the problem of humans staying awake in bed and staring at the ceiling for 3 hours.

Do you dream?

>>22211372
Didn't you hear? Vampires are asexual and impotent. Nothing degenerate ever happens. Only modest hand-holding and throat slitting.
>>
>>22211374

>are always able to sleep without problems when its their bedtime?

If by 'able to' you mean 'forced to' than yes.

>do you dream?

Yes. I even get nightmares, rarely.

>Only modest hand-holding and throat slitting.

How romantic!
>>
File: 18.jpg (103 KB, 200x344)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>22211391
If vampires don't feel sexual urges anymore (which in my eyes is a plus anyway) are they still capable of genuine love and attraction though? Do you guys date eachother? Know of any ancient vampire couples? Or are all vampires just self-obsessed blood junkies pretending to have human emotions.
>>
>>22211323
how many times have you cut someone mono?
>>
>>22211403

>If vampires don't feel sexual urges anymore

Vampires aren't precisely asexual, I think more... blood-sexual.

>are they still capable of genuine love and attraction though?

Yes!

>Do you guys date eachother?

Kind of, yes?

>Know of any ancient vampire couples?

Yes.

>Or are all vampires just self-obsessed blood junkies pretending to have human emotions.

Only some of us.
>>
>>22211410
What happens when a vampire drinks another vampire's blood? How does it compare to human blood?

Is the way of suicide by Sun painless and quick because you're in a coma and don't feel anything?
>>
>>22211403
You can love someone without being sexual about it, jeez
Like the platonic bond between two bros
>>
File: 1514558443997.png (973 KB, 1000x1000)
973 KB
973 KB PNG
>>22211418
I'm aware.
>>
>>22211414

>What happens when a vampire drinks another vampire's blood?

Nothing much really.

>How does it compare to human blood?

It's good, but not as good.

>Is the way of suicide by Sun painless and quick because you're in a coma and don't feel anything?

It's up for debate.

>>22211418

Or the love between a man and a fine Cuban cigar.
>>
>>22211410
difference in blood taste between people?
>>
>>22211432
So basically drinking the blood of your beloved isn't as good as drinking the blood of that fat, drunk human man who is stumbling out of the bar without any witnesses. I see!
>>
>>22211434

Yes, but it never tastes 'bad'. You can even get a little... impaired by people with certain substances in their blood stream, which can be fun.

>>22211436

Accurate and funny.
>>
>>22211446
I wish I knew if any of this (or other stuff said in this thread) was true or is just mentally ill LARP. The ever lasting mystery...
>>
>>22211497
make a new thread
>>
File: 1513657058298.gif (152 KB, 500x516)
152 KB
152 KB GIF
>>22211596
I'm not really feeling a new thread for now (still oversaturated with "information"), but don't make it dependent on me and just create one if you want to have a fresh vampire thread.
>>
>>22211616
I aint a vampire but a friend likes to talk a lot about this so i like to see all the people here and try to see who's real and who isnt
>>
>>22211631
A friend? Are you the guy with the guy who gave the "vampire" tips?
>>
>>22211633
Yes
>>
>>22211616
They aren't the same without you
>>
>>22211639
Any chance he'll come to post here too? Or got a mail that I can talk to him, too? Don't worry, I'm not gonna steal your "friend" away. :^)
>>
>>22211681
No, but you can ask me, I know a lot about it from him. If not I'll ask him.
>>
File: 1550055014196.jpg (105 KB, 625x712)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>22211691
But you're like bottled water. He might be the fresh water source. It's kind of different. Unless you are trying to imply you are him with a mask on because you don't want to get arrested.
>>
Don't take it personal. I like bottled water.
>>
>>22211700
>Unless you are trying to imply you are him with a mask on because you don't want to get arrested
No, if I could prove that I'm not a vampire I would, but it feels dumb, like proving that you have two arms or something, you know?
>>
>>22211716
Ask your friend what is the best way to satisfy one's insane, entirely baseless thirst and curiosity for the existence of real vampirism. But considering how rare and secretive vampires are, I guess I already know what his answer will be.
>>
tfw no vampire gf
>>
>>22211730
He says that you should probably focus that on something else. Write a book, learn a skill. If you want to try and meet a vampire, it's probably not going to happen. Or rather you will not recognize them as such. I don't want to give you false hope or something, it's probably best you focus on other occult subjects you can find on /x/.
>>
>>22210933
I dip in and out of the threads. I'm a busy creature,

>>22210958
Ask away my dudes, I'm here all night to answer in between playing VtM:B and drinking my body weight in coffee.
Convert and I are roomies now. It's an interesting situation.
>>
File: 70mxmcnq7la11.gif (1.81 MB, 600x338)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
>>22211747
Yes. The generic, common sense answer. Thanks for asking anyway.
>>
>>22211764
Well shit, what did you expect? Yes, there are steps you could take to somewhat increase your chances, but it's kind of like giving up meat to reduce your chances of cancer by a few percent. Is it really worth it?
>>
>>22211768
I told you. I didn't expect anything. It's the generic, common sense answer. Also I prefer honesty over lies so I'm not complaining. If there's someone to blame it's neither you, nor him - it is my brain and the world itself!
>>
>>22211764
Vampires dont real.
>>
>>22211773
Yeah that makes sense. I can't vouch for them, but you could probably ask some of the people on /x/ for "vampire finding" spells, but again, I don't know shit about how effective these people are, it's just that I see 4chan as much more effective than other such communities, like reddit.
>>
>>22211804
Reddit is pretty useless. Even more so than 4chan! But you know... Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>22211749
how did you fuck a vampire? what was it like
>>
>>22211749
just tell us the story.

Glad you two are pair now btw. I always believed in you :3
>>
>>22211830
>>22211844
It's the most incredible sex I've ever had. There's not a lot really to the story. She sought me out, and kept me around for a few years.
I stilll have the scars covering my body from our sessions.

Feeding was always done with a fresh, clean razorblade and cleaned / bandaged after.
She fed me too, so technically I was ghouled. Probably why I'm still so in love with her now even after four years of no contact.

My current bed buddy has also had a sexual relatinship with a vampire so that makes for interesting pillow talk.
>>
>>22212328
was she a real supernatural vampire or just someone who drinks blood?

Convert had sexual relationship with a vampire too you say?
>>
>>22212545
kek
>>
File: 1548075731377.jpg (12 KB, 300x300)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>22211408
Over 300 evidently. Teehee. Don't tell anyone, I still meme about it as an inside joke.
>>
File: WolfiIRL.png (119 KB, 376x305)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>22212763
>>
>>22212763
>>22212788
CUTE
>>
>>22212791
Cute and chubby. The most ferocious creature of the Night.
>>
this was the craziest thread i've seen in a while
>>
>>22212817
Serious? This shit's tame as the Dali Lama's pet badger.
>>
>>22212823
people believe vampires exist
vampire sex
one guy says he is a vampire and gives an interview
werewolf pictures
fights
so many fucking tripfags
>>
>>22212858
>so many fucking tripfags
Yeah, would be nice if they could just hurry up and kill themselves.
>>
>>22212889

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.