[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1524087106914.jpg (40 KB, 405x500)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Please fucking help me! 2 people in my family are atheists/agnostic. Just found out that 1 is today. They are both very smart and went though a lot of hard bullshit. The 1 that told me today says the bible is good, but not real so it can't be that hard to convince him. Fucking God please help. I'm so scared.

>inb4 christcuck
You nothing about Christianity or Western culture you faggot!
>inb4 God is fake
Like some had said; why the fuck (((they))) are worshiping the devil?
>>
>>22201828
>Please fucking
>hard bullshit.
>Fucking God
>christcuck
>you faggot!

OP sounds very sincere in his commitment to Christianity.
>>
File: itisi.jpg (16 KB, 480x447)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>22201828
Let them know that God loves them, and everyone on the earth. Let them know that all of mankind's efforts to do anything, whether it be bad or good, have led us to this point in history. Let them know that God, because He so loves this world, does not smite every wicked person on the earth who has done atrocious things, for that would be unjust and not in the nature of God. He has a harvest planned, for that is the just way to separate the sheep from the goats. Let them know that as the potter, it is His decision what the clay (us) is to be used for. Let them know that the devil would be just as pleased if they worshipped lucifer than if they worshipped nothing at all. Let them know that God has a plan and has engineered all of human history so that mankind might be saved. Let them know that nobody except Jesus could have fulfilled the role of the sinless sacrifice of the lamb of God.

Let them know this in the form of asking questions. It is a discussion, not so much a lecture.

But most importantly, let them know that the greatest deed of justice in this present era is to be a tool of God, used in holiness and righteousness to bring others into the light of Christ's love, mercy, and forgiveness.
Jesus came first in peace and healing, but He will come next with a sword.
God judged first with a flood, and that was just; but He will judge next with fire, and that will be the end.
>>
>>22201828
>swearing constantly
>calling people faggot
>hating jews or anyone for that matter
your god wouldn't want you to treat others like this
>>
>>22201828
Christcuck
>>
>>22201861
Thank you for your post!
>>22201874
>>22201844
Where the fuck does it say I hate Jews? Also how do bad words and insulting people disprove anything?
>>
>>22201828
Anyway, god doesn't exist. Get over it.
>>
>>22201828
>(((they))) are worshipping the devil
Repent Christian, your kind are about as far from the light as it gets, right behind the Synagogue of Satan((())). I cant believe how easy people are to fool. Your own savior says “Jews are the Synagogue of Satan”. You both follow the Old Testament, and Jesus was known as “The King of the Jews” for a reason. Its practically the same religion, the Jews are just more aware about who they worship. Your religion is entirely focused around a depiction of Jesus fucking DYING BY TORTURE. Its in every single Christian church and many Christian households. Your focus is on the death of God incarnate. You dont find that odd? Yaldabaoth is a false god, and you should focus more on what Jesus taught than what he died for. If you give any fucks about the souls of others, you wont drag them back into that one way ticket to damnation, Jewish psyop that you call a religion.
>>
>>22201971
>Everyone worships le demiurge except me
>Your religion is wrong, mine is right
>Gnostics cannot agree whether Jesus was messiah or not
>Material plane is evil and trap of le demiurge
>I'm so enlightened
>>
>>22201924
Dose them with DMT OP

http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v08n3/08304str.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-research-on-the-hallucinogenic-drug-dmt-2018-3

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.01424/full
>>
Your judeo christian god is a false image covering something much more sinister.
Look into eastern religions if you want to uncover more truths.
>>
>>22201991
Nigga i dont even follow a religion. Logically speaking, the Gnostics are just the closest to the truth if you must ascribe a god to the creation of the universe. I dont consider myself enlightened or better than anyone else. However, from an outside perspective it is blatantly obvious that Christianity is pure evil and was created by the Jews. How many times do they have to molest little boys in the upper ranks of the Catholic church underneath a statue of Jesus dying in one of the worst imaginable ways before you realize you arent the good guys?
>>
>>22201828
Stop caring what other faggots believe faggot
>>
>>22201874
Good thing mine do.
>>
>>22201828
Look, man. Tribalism needs consensus, the supremem creator of matter and existence does not. We’re judged on our actions and our hearts. You’re family will be fine if they’re good people. If their not that’s their choice.
>>
>>22201828

If someone told you they were god, would you believe them?

Most likely, your meeting with god was something that occurred on some astral plane or interdimensional area.

And it probably didn't have to tell you it was god, because you felt it.

Therefore, calling yourself a believer in god sounds to many others like someone telling them who god is supposed to be on an objective, impersonal level.

But god is personal, if it is there, because every person is vastly more complex than anyone they'll meet could ever entirely know without literally experiencing their life, which violates the Pauli Exclusion Principle.

There's reasons for things, after all, and nobody knows them all, but there is some intelligence you can imagine which might, at least in a sense relative to any single human.

So, your answer is to remember that you believe in a personal god.

That doesn't mean to keep it to yourself, but it does mean that your treatment of others is all you can do to convey its meaning.

The devil can quote scripture the same as any other, after all.

Just be kind and patient with your family, and don't go around seeming like you know something they don't.

Even if you do... literally everyone you'll ever meet knows something you don't.

https://youtu.be/__aCeZSxSmA
>>
learn skulls and bones.

males are big tall gangly rectangles with rectangular faces, high frequency voices, low ears, long straight spines, long thick torsos, huge square shoulders, narrow hips, long humerus bones, long femurs, big hands and feet.

females are curvy and generally short, with big hips, short humerus and femurs, smaller joints, shorter necks, high ears, shallow set eyes, soft fat skin, short tapered ribcages, shorter torsos.

real men with balls are EXTREMELY RARE. there are more girls with dicks than there are with vaginas. dickgirls are called freemartins, or martins. big tall gangly loud 'girls' are actually castrati with fake boob implants.

100% of anyone famous, celebs, politicians, and most commoners are trannies.
>>
The bible is a tool to misdirect your good intentions.
>>
you can't convince someone to belive. You just make them that religion thing even more.

I was an atheist but now I start to believe in god. No one convinced me, it just happened.
>>
Thank you everyone for helping me!
>>22202556
That reminds of my past. I had a vision when I was an atheist for like a half a hour.
>>
File: 0.jpg (406 KB, 1600x900)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
Anon is slowly being trapped again.
>>
File: abusinagod.jpg (134 KB, 717x1042)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>22201828
Tell them that several philosophers/mathematicians already proved the existence of God. Pic related
>>
>>22201971

Have you read the bible
>>
>>22202775
I have, and unless you are protestant it probably means nothing to you. Not to mention, in almost all of the stories, God is a complete asshole. He has the power to do whatever he wants, so he gives humans free will then punishes them when they dont use it in the way he wants? What. The. Fuck. Why would anyone want to worship that?
>>
Christians prove God's real if they are good people. Simple as that.
>>
>>22202011
1. Catholics do not represent most Christians
2. Christianity glorifies the taking of the worlds sin onto ones self, and the resurrection of Christ
3. It is seperated from Judaism due to the fact that most Christians don't hold the same commandments as Jews, and don't light Torrah, etc.
4. Christianity also is supposed to teach that we are all children of God, ie. Christlike

I have studied Gnosticism, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Taoism, Ruism, a bit of Shinto, Hinduism, some Sikhism, Rastafari, Spiritualism, Animism, Native American tribal theology, African tribal theology, Voodoo, Shamanism; Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Norse, Japanese, Aztec, Mayan, and Incan "mythologies", alongside these I studied Alchemy, Psychology, Philosophy, Astrology, Divination....

If you cannot recognize most religions follow The Source, and do not remove prejudice when observing, life will be difficult, and will seem like a prison for you
>>
>>22203266
Not that I really believe anything posted on an anonymous Mongolian cheese squeezing blog, but I especially don’t believe your list of shit. Lets say its all true though. You didnt study the only religious philosophy that matters. Hermeticism.
>>
>>22201828
>The Bible is good
Yeah, if you cherry-pick out all the genocide, rape, and slavery in God's name.
>>
File: no_proof.jpg (428 KB, 1631x1176)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>22201828
Read the Aristotelian proof. Then read the Aquinas proof, aka the five ways. Memorize them. If you need a summary, read Feser's book. He also include Plotinus and a couple more.

best post & /thread
>>
>>22203840

>Mongolian cheese squeezing blog

That's a new one, lol. You crack me up. And you're not wrong.

Hermeticism is the idea of teaching yourself the things that you cannot deny in a body.

Of course, the degree to which you define yourself is paramount in this philosophical equation.

You have a body, and it speaks to you.

But if you believe that it is somehow representative of all humanity... then you are dreaming.

You're not disallowed from that dream, of course... but you're also not allowed to presume that your body is the only one that experiences the universe.

I don't have to tell you this, though. You either understand or you don't, and if you don't... then you'll probably see this message as nonsense.

The point is that you only have the responsibility of your body to answer for, in terms of what you know.

But you also have the responsibility to recognize that there are others whose bodies you will never understand, whether that comes down to the Pauli Exclusion Principle or the basic recognition that your perspective is limited to it.

Ultimately, though, you have taught yourself everything you know, because every authority you have known you questioned and tested.

At some point, Hermeticism becomes redundant in terms of honesty, and it is this moment that challenges you.

Fear no perspective other than your honest truth.

Speak no truth other than your honest perspective.

That is all you can ever do.
>>
>>22202512
It's funny because people actually believe this.

I'm just lucky that every girl i've slept with just happens to be female right?
>>
>>22203974
>Aristotelian proof

Aristotle was no doubt a sort of relative omniscience to those who understand him.

But it doesn't mean we have to treat him as literally omniscient.

He may have laid out the framework for such rhetorical awareness that provided for our ability to imagine our positions as agents of communication in a universe that defines everything by context...

But it doesn't mean that the context he could imagine is limited to the same spatiotemporal constrants that we can qualify.

Teleological logic is bound by the belief that any such conscious being might be able to simultaneously understand their purpose and their rhetorical position.

But you don't know what your purpose as a conscious being is anymore than you know what your meaning in the universe might be.

Sure, ultimately your purpose might be to find a way toward an experience that balances those two things.

But until then, it's sort of just a guessing game.

Good luck finding equilibrium, and that's not an ironic wish.
>>
>>22204465
pseudointellectual nonsense. my purpose was revealed with an absolute morality. you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>22201828
Just give god a call and invite him over for a chat. I'm sure your family will be much more amenable to him once they've spoken to him in person.
>>
>>22204455

No, it's not luck.

You wouldn't sleep with someone you determine as not female, and that's really all that matters.

If they have a dick, you're probably not gonna go much further than maybe a sad handjob, but even if you do, you're not into it.

You won't have sex with them though.

Because you see them as the same sex.

This isn't rocket science.

You get to make that determination, though, and it has nothing to do with anything but your own deep-seated identification with whatever kind of identity you define in terms of how it relates to your sense of self and other.

There's literally no shame either way, in terms of humanity, because we have moved beyond such definitions as indicative of such status since the 1970s...

Haven't we?
>>
>>22201828
Christianity destroyed and genocided your ancestor's cultures. Your parents are wise and provide a roof over your head and food on the table. Learn to appreciate their thoughts. Christianity is a sham of the highest caliber. Do yourself and the rest of existence a favor and leave the fiction behind and pick up a science book. You'll actually contribute far more than wasting away money from make believe feelings.
>>
>>22204494
>absolute morality

Are you literally kidding me?

What does that mean?

You can't imagine a social structure that humans haven't participated in for at least a few generations.

Absolute morality is essentially the same thing as whatever god must be... and I don't see any divine presence standing up and laying claim to any such questions that humans have been asking for the past five-thousand years or so... so maybe you need to get over yourself.

I mean, I probably do too.

It's probably good advice for anybody, but dude. You can't believe that considering all the various social structures you've heard of humans participating in, that any one of them is clearly any better than any other.

I can't, either, though.

So maybe let's give up this concept of "absolute morality" and just accept that "morality" is something personal, while "ethics" is something universal, and just agree to acknowledge that it's the best we can do for now.
>>
>>22201861
This is terrible advice and a complete lie. This person feels good about himself and has no real spiritual fruit to show for you outside of alien experiences. He speaks like a child idolizing a parent and the sickest thing about yahweh is that it's a murderous "god" who "loves" you but casts you into a lake of fire for eternity. Anyone can see this reading it, but I would recommend no one read it because outside of being full of contradictions, lies, and fiction it's a subliminal programming tool for the subconscious mind. There's a reason why over time people lose their identity in those religions and become some plastic happy slave while always wishing and hoping for good to come and it never does. The evil put that shit out to keep the good subverted and down. They amass power, wealth, and influence. They guide societies and cultures to war against one another while simultaneously teaching people that turning the other cheek and loving your enemy is a good thing. I mean people who adhere to this religion even think being poor is a virtue and then people wonder why there are so many poor people. Wow! More than half the world beliefs in this fiction and there is your fruit. Evil reigns and steals all of our wealth while sending us into wars for their benefit while the rest of the world is accepting that being poor is a good thing because they'll be awarded after death. They avoid the occult and anything beyond the veil! Things don't work like that and when their soul separates from their body, then they might realize they've been had. I can only imagine the depths one must go through once they realized they revolved their life around a lie. Karma isn't real and there is no "christ". There is cause and effect and we're the ones who make karma happen to those deserving.
>>
>>22203266
They all originate from Israel.
>>
File: keep pol crap in pol.png (12 KB, 668x440)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>22201828
>>
>>22201828
You could always long con them OP, but make sure to trick them with happy, positive shenanigans not the evil kind so u will go all the way ultra heaven
>>
>>22204573
Put in Satan for a lot of this bullshit and it’s a wonderful description.
>>
>>22204589
Cry more faggot
>>
>>22204618
What's bullshit is that you believe in complete fiction and literally come up with complete fabrications that you can't even produce evidence for! What's bullshit is that you waste time and energy into this crap when you could have been doing something far more productive than larping spirituality to garner social acceptance. And the sickest part about it all is that you worship the fiction that's responsible for murdering your ancestral roots whiles stealing the place of the religions your ancestors practiced. I bet you think they are evil despite not having their seed you wouldn't be here. There's a reason why churches keep popping up all over the world and grow in adherence. Now your Pope wants a one world religion. Wow!

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1034

Let's be real here, you all worship the same jewish root. You are only lying to yourself when you believe in "the new kid on the block", anon. I said what needs to be said. I hope you stop believing in a lie and get out of that cult. It's subtly not good for you and accumulates its effects over time. Prophecies don't come true, you along with countless other believers manifest them by tying in your psychic energies into them. And you can't even control it and a lot of you believe it's okay to die along with countless others that don't even want anything to do with your bullshit fairy tale.

https://ia800301.us.archive.org/26/items/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion/ProtocolsOfTheEldersOfZion.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wofs8ZpcXlM&t=105s
>>
>>22204561

Then, you find yourself picking up on the cashier at 7/11 who, while she may be 20 years your senior, still paints on her eyebrows, and whose ass you still stare at.

Nothing matters anymore. She may as well be a kid, and you may as well be anyone else.

She will forever refuse you, anon.

She is the spirit of womanhood, and you will never reach her.

You are dead to her.

Because you believe in her independence, and she doesn't.

Good luck with that. You will die in a better place than you live, you hope.
>>
>>22201940
Prove your statement
>>
>>22204712

Assume some conscious agent knew what would provide happiness for all humans.

Thus, it would naturally do everything it could to provide for that.

Therefore, the fact that any human is unhappy means that whatever omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent god might provide for its happiness is not there.

So to any unhappy human... there is no god.

If you're happy all the time, though... good jorb, mang. You might have found god.

The rest of us clearly have some issues to work out, though, so if you'f let us do that, it would be right keen.

Thanks.

t. godless
>>
>>22204703

https://youtu.be/KzjRXGAhe20
>>
>>22204455
well if you know you're a real male and you know all your girlfriends were sloped shouldered, had short humerus and femurs and short tapered ribcages, and curvy backs, and broad hips, and little neat vaginas with outer labia nicely containing the vulva.

then yes congrats on not banging castrati.
>>
>>22204827
You.. seem to have a very different definition of what female means.

I won't argue it, but I will point it out.

There are more than physical differences, though.

Maybe not to you.

But you seem to have a different definition than I do in the first place.
>>
You are over thinking all, because you bealive in all the bible says, to convince other People you do need to doubt it, dont think you truth is the only one.
If they are smart People be smart, talk about facts, tell them the bible is not a law is a learnig, its the way to live a better life, and if the science can explain all the universo May be its because God is not the How but its the Why.
>>
If you don't know how to prove it to them then you obviously don't have a good enough reason to believe it
>>
The first question is .

Why?

The second is, you truly know god, or are you a beliver of whatever the pastor told you?
>>
>>22201828
>You nothing about Christianity or Western culture you faggot!
I know enough about both to not be a Christian.
That doesn't mean I'm an atheist, more of a follower of Platonic schools of thought, something Christianity has repeatedly asserted itself an enemy to, and far more Western than your religion ever will be... faggot.
>>
>>22201828
>2 people in my family are atheists/agnostic
>I'm so scared
Why are you scared anon? There is literally nothing to be scared of. What you are experiencing is a mild panic attack and attributing thoughts to the emotion to rationalize it, while riding the chemical reaction in your brain.

Your family are on their current projected paths based on their perceptions, understandings and belief systems. These cannot be changed unless you meet an angel, devil or alien or ghosts, and are having something paranormal happening which is being experienced by somebody else.

Upon reading the bible, angels have been people who turned down food, "proving their divinity", or been voices in peoples heads while they were having a sensory hallucination in a cave, or appearances by beings through visions (hallucinations) or actual experiences.

I can say that after having a personal experience, there isn't much you can do to convince people. Only if the entity which came to you begins to come to your family members dreams and starts haunting the shit out of them, by taking your form and visiting them while they are sleeping. Now for me, that was a fucked up couple of weeks, where my parents were saying I was coming into their room and walking around even when they locked the door.
>>
>>22201828
1Co 3:5-9 KJV
5) Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
6) I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
7) So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
8) Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
9) For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

just implore they read the bible, the new testament. this is the seed
>>
>>22201828
>Fucking God
What a sincere and holy christian.
>>
File: 1362175193784.gif (32 KB, 214x257)
32 KB
32 KB GIF
>>22205666
According to this metaphor God is, literally, the Sun.
>>
>>22201924
Brother. Every sin is disobedience against God. Cease your curses
>>
Who the fuck legitimately cares?
>>
>>22201828
It goes both ways, fucktard. Let's trade parents then
>>
>>22201828
So my mom is not religious at all, barely have i ever heard her admit to believing in god.

I find it to be almost entireley just a definitional shim shammy difference mosty

Shes one of those cliche eat prey love baby boomers in her 60s who eats a lot but diesnt prey and calls god “the universe”. The type of baby boomer who thinks shes right just because her generation was the first to use lsd and tried it once.

Its a translation problem
“The universe” all these things were just described loosley in an old book called the bible which is a pretty neat old book because of all its influence, evolution and misinterpretation

Im not a church going christian person but i do read the bible for lore points. And i do like prayin to jesus because its fun to say “oh lawwd jessusssah!”

I think the baby boomer bill mahr generation too kthe words way to literally and didnt look at the poerty of it all.

My mom literally loves Harry Potter and if you ask her if harry kisses Ginny she will say
“Yes of course”

But f you ask her if jesus ever sinned she wont have anything to say even thogh she knows just like everyone that in the story, or fable whatever you want to call it, of jesus he is a man who never sinned.

Or ask her “how many commandments are there”, in stead if citing the book called the bible, in which everyone knows there is 10, she will say i dont believe in it.

Well i dont necessarily believe in the trailer park boys either but i know that bubbles has big glasses.

I dont necesarrily believe in adam sandlers “click” movie but i know that in it he can fast forward time.

Its like denial into ignorance, as if the bible was too main stream for hip folks. More like arthritus old hips.

Its 2019 and thats an old concept, the bible is an ancient book that has influenced billions of people, you cant say that aboht many things in human history.. especially about something written so long ago.

Is the bible right? Is blade runner?
>>
>>22201828
kill yourself
>>
>>22204712
Do you really think that out of every culture that has religion, they don't also feel the presence of the God they believe in, the same way you feel about yours? Or do they feel the presence of God but mistakenly attribute it to these other religious dieties? Being a Christian makes you assume you're right about the world and find reasons that everyone else is wrong.
>>
>Not being European Pagan
>Talking about Western culture

OP...virtually everything you'd attribute to Christianity for Western Culture existed before it. Christianity was Europeanized, not the other way around.
>>
>>22201874
faggots like you deserve no special treatment
>>
>>22205491
Are you saying hallucinations themselves are credible? Because my dog Doodles keeps stealing my car keys and leaving them in my other pants and my wife tells me that I'm crazy and I just forgot but I KNOW because Doodles actually told me by coming to me and saying so after I hit my head under the kitchen sink and was lying dazed in a pool of blood. I was down there looking for my original copy of action comics #1 which he told me he buried in the backyard next to his body. Did I mention that he died last August? Anywayy it's good to know that even if I am hallucinating that Doodles is actually an angel either way!
>>
>>22206257
There's no use posting elaborate bait on /x/, they seem immune to it.
>>
>>22206469
Sonetimes ya gotta say whats on your mind
>>
>>22203840
I can keep going with the things I have studied, (Hermeticism, Demonology, etc.)

But considering you don't believe anything on this
>mongolian cheese squeezing blog
Its pointless to list these things

You believe you are right, and every other view is wrong
>the only religious philosophy that matters

It all matters, you just don't see it
>>
>>22201828
Research the unmoved mover argument. That will help.
>>
Dude you cant prove god lol. If you could then there wouldnt be1000 different belief systems
>>
>>22206379
The last part so true
>>
>>22206862
The unmoved mover is a jiant dogmatic falacy. Like the boner that never went flaccid
>>
bump
>>
>>22206888
Pray to your "god". Do you hear a voice talk back every time? Nope. It's fake and lame. After all, by the book's own account, he's "everywhere and knows everything and is all powerful". A simple hello would suffice, but countless souls believed and never once got a shred of proof. You can't prove "god" exists because those religions are fake bro.
>>
>>22205848
no
>>
i challenge anyone contrary to the faith or belief in God to read the new testament. the gospels, acts, the letters of the apostles, and the Revelation
>>
>>22204698
Satanfag; you are very stupid. Christianity has improved my homelands in many ways you KNOW are true. I'm not even Catholic. I know the Catholic church is the anti-christ. You didn't even read the protocols because it says "WE SHALL FORBID CHRIST"!
>inb4 Catholic church
Lame! The church bastardized Christianity! They censored the Bible. They eat and rape kids. They of course support the Muslim invasion and globalism. They're Satanists! Why do globalists want Christ gone? Because they are Satanists or puppets of them.
>>
>>22205848
Lol; you're not wrong.
>>
>>22202005

Quit it
>>
>>22201828
You don't. You live your life following the Christ teachings and hopefully they will learn from your example.
>>
>>22201828
Well your first problem is that 'god' isn't real. No gods are real. It's all fiction. Maybe you need to allow for the possibility that you are completely wrong and are basing your life on a lie. In thousands of years of human history we have zero evidence to support the concept of any gods being real. Not one shred. Feelings and faith do not facts make son.
>>
>>22202011
Nigga Azatoth dreamed the universe into existence. We are all just figments of his sleeping mind.
>>
To the ends of the earth the lord breathe

As light cast down from up on high to those whom dwell beneath the firmament of eternity
Where within souls partake mutual time

Too indeed does the lord breath upon all thing unseen
Which wickedness refuse to see
Thus brewing there own hell
Yet Angel gleam onward their grace given heavenly dream

Forever more and internal swath does the lord harvest that which blooms righteously marvelous

Woe even more Solemnly discarding that which is not but a fleeting life lived craving depravity

Lay not your fruit in rotten patch for even a quick minute as the lord shall come within that very last second and all you’ve sown will be for naught
>>
>>22201971
>>22202011
>>
>>22201828
Show them the ancient comic books from the middle east.
>>
>>22206397
Based
>>
>>22201828
>God please help. I'm so scared.
What are you scared of? That's their prerogative to believe or not. It has nothing to do with you. You believe what you want, don't you?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.