[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What's the best way to heal myself from psychic parasites? I've tried mineral oils and energy crystals but I need something stronger.
>>
>>22200830
Nature.
>>
>>22200830
medication, therapy, diet, exercise...
>>
Ah, seems you've ran into Bephroysis#2-3c, also named "The Hive". Odd creatures, to be honest. Another failed experiment by the Bugnzu Collection as a means to create the perfect weapon of war for their many conflicts over the ages. Meant as a unconventional way of handling things by attacking their enemies psychologically instead of directly. Unfortunate, these creatures (created by splicing the genes and mutating the results of creatures they found on a remote asteroid) were found to be hard to control and a danger to themselves. Sadly, as they were being pressured as it was for other less morally correct creations, the handling of these bugs wasn't the best and they've found their homes in numerous regions.
Unfortunate, many found their way here on Earth. My best solution to the problem is wait for a solution to come to us once the political issues die down in the Elarian system in Quzint 4.
Message me at tim_tam_fanatic@gmail.com to know more.
>>
>>22200830

You need to first detect them and then its easy to remove them by not letting them affect you. That is if they leech at your negative energy. Make yourself more positive.
>>
>>22200870
>222
Well shit he aint lyin'
>>
>>22200830
oh brother you have found the right guy. give me some min and ill hit you up.
>>
>>22200830
smoke weed, eat pizza, and skate.
>>
>>22200830
>>22201107
I have had the same problem. Found my sulution, finaly.

Youtube this: zakos breedlove ewing

All his rife frequencies are beyond awesome. Just try them all out from his different channels etc. And download them, put them into a playlist. Play it with speakers next to you while you sleep.

I would suggest downloading them, because some other rife frequencies that i have found to be realy good has been taken down.

in this video he explains a little bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edQ9q0z7Bp4

Also, look in to turpentine cleanse, And DR Jennifer Daniels research.

Stay safe, get healthy. I did.
>>
>>22200830
>>22201107
>>22201123
Also, moar orgonite, more EMF protection, better diet. Moar high vibration. You will succed.
>>
File: tf.jpg (19 KB, 403x395)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>22201105
really?
>>
>>22201125
stfu cunt, all this shit is easier said than done, You offer literally nothing to this person other than get some rocks and eat better.

Fuck off idiot
>>
File: 1546631546617.gif (1.99 MB, 270x435)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>22200830
did you snort the energy crystals or smoke them?
>>
>>22201195
As mentioned before, this was a biological warfare project that was unfortunate mishandled. Wait for official word on a cure. For now, just keep calm and report any issues at maltesers_fan1800@gmail.com and for further questions, message me at tim_tam_fanatic@gmail.com
>>
>>22200830
mental diet, mental excersise, mental rest
>>
File: demon_shill.jpg (51 KB, 986x1024)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>22201148
>>22201105
have we really reached this point in 4chan's history
>>
>>22200830
whats the story behind this
>>
>>22200830
>psychic parasites

What are some psychic parasites to look out for /x/?
>>
>>22200870
Your email doesn't work
>>
>>22202030
Must be all the parashills.
>>
>>22200830
>psychic parasites

So you're looking for something material to fix your immaterial problem? No wonder nothing's working...

A common thread in folklore is that they were so advanced that they gave up meat bodies and adopted etheric bodies instead. Now the rude name for an etheric body is Vampire, as they need the living to continue their existence, to provide thinking capacity and energy. If one forgives the original source whether it it is in the Spirit World, Lost Dimensions of Quantum Physics or just the Sea of Memory, then all the Machinery of the Universe dependent on it will come crashing down, and Man will have to think for himself.

Thus if we target the Original Sinners or Original Assholes, and forgive them their sins, we should get there eventually. However this does not appear to account for astrology. Obviously with its reference to the planets in the Solar System, astrology was generated on Earth. However the obvious may be wrong, as the Original Astrologer appear to precede the Original Sinner. That does not stop us forgiving the sins of astrology and the original astrologer, or what ever created it.

Also ...
Our current view of astrology is that a dying ancient race of ETs decided to leave a psychic model of their civilisation, culture and knowledge, for any future race to pick up and use. This was picked by early man, and adapted to our Solar System. It may look highly attractive, but in the cold light of morning looks more like a vicious control system rather than a fountain of enlightenment. Look out for the possibility of astrology being a vehicle for ET vampires. Each house appears to have its own gods, and systems of magic. We have just changed (2012) from the hierarchical house of Pisces to the more democratic house of Aquarius, which is currently causing a lot of political and religious instability. The priests of Pisces are trying to hang on to their power at all costs.

Good luck brainlet, you're your own worst enemy.
>>
File: sit.png (726 KB, 572x480)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
Cut refined sugars out of your diet. Go camping for a couple of days without much technology and maybe take some mushrooms or San pedro if that's your bag.
>>
>>22200870
LoL
i unironically just had a lucid vivid dream about where me and my dead dad went to see his dad whos also dead but lived in a national forest so it was always spooky / awesome visiting him.
the jist of the dream was we got out there, and granddad managed to configure my dads cell phone, or maybe it was a walkie radio, anyway he configured this device (ive no idea why) to somehow be a hub for this interconnected network of forest demons or some shit they called 'the hive' to use this device to intercept their communications. i dont think in the dream we ever used it, but i remember them arguing about how it made him a 'target' and they were going to come after him
it was a pretty mashed up dream involving making metal toothpicks and things that didnt really make sense, but at some point we were standing outside next to the dirt road near his little house right after sunset and my dad kept making uneasy jokes about a guy off in the distance watching us, and he kept telling me to not look at him, but i kept trying to find/see him/ see wtf he was talking about, and i never did see.
i dont normally dream about my dad but when i do theyre lucid as fuck
>>
>>22200830
therapy and healthy habits
>>
Use your vision. Imagine geometry and colors. Burn any undesired image that comes to your mind. Specially the ones which provoke shame on yourself. Remember, more will is more power, more focus and more concentration but have to be consistent and going for one image at the time. One single image or memory or scene in your imagination can take months to erradicate.

Also, care of what kind of information are you consuming. Take care. Best wishes.
>>
>>22200830
chop your cock off and kill a baby
>>
dmt
>>
Bug spray
>>
Face them and absorb them. Honestly. The only way to "get away from" something is to realize that they're you and you're them and the only way to get rid of the conflict is to accept that and absorb everything about them into yourself. There is no bad or good and you cannot be "pure" in any "higher" sense.
>>
>>22200830
Meditation i had a voice in my head that was always saying negative stuff and putting me down none stop i never really heard it outside my subconcious untill i meditated then i was able to imagion people dragging that person off to their death and the voice was gone
>>
File: hasjkuJHJK.jpg (135 KB, 500x750)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
pic related, you can find a pdf online
>>
>>22200830
Did you heal?
>>
>>22200830
>What's the best way to heal myself from psychic parasites?
Do not believe you have such things. Your belief dictates your reality.
>>
>>22200830
I felt sudden urge to search "poking tick with needle" on youtube
>>
sea.org

They're ALL about this particular concern. If psychic parasites are a real thing you can believe they have the best method if rising yourself of them (at the cost of your life)
>>
>>22200830
Psychiatry.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.