[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: serveimagen.jpg (976 KB, 1295x2108)
976 KB
976 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting. Be sure to check if they're still reading, or if they're done! Don't query readers who are no longer in the thread.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
-Do not harass readers in general.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer
-Asking the same question repeatedly is liable to get you inconsistent answers, especially if you ask multiple readers.
-Provide feedback. Readers can't improve unless you tell them how they're doing good (or bad).

Previous thread: >>22194989
>>
Looking for acanthus. And reading for wwii Pacific marines
>>
Can someone pull a card for me on this question?
Will I be able to pass this issue okay? tax stuff parent stuff
>>
File: gauiKzl.jpg (46 KB, 560x560)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>22200848
Hi Ches

What's the most important thing I should be focusing on right now?
>>
>>22200863
You won't. Enjoy your day
Reversed emporor.
>>
>>22200869
Your parents. Focus on relationships and everything will come together.
>>
>>22200883
Thanks. Makes perfect sense.
>>
File: mar_.jpg (40 KB, 400x272)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>22200848
What's most likely to happen if I message him tomorrow?
>>
>>22200890
Page of cups...
You'll talk about your feels and really be refreshed
>>
>>22200905
>>
File: USMC-C-Raiders-IFC.jpg (145 KB, 640x835)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>22200848
Are we ever going to hang out?

Not you and me lol someone else and me.
>>
>>22200925
No unless you really push yourself into there life. You need to be proactive
>>
>>22200931
Would this person be happy though?
>>
>>22200953
If your in there life they would finally be in control of themselves again. Try and be a part of there life.
>>
File: fzfQo8j.jpg (635 KB, 2460x1552)
635 KB
635 KB JPG
>>22200848
Should I pursue V or A?
>>
>>22200958
Go for v
>>
Trading

Should I tell off D or keep quiet for now
>>
>>22200848

I live.
>>
>>22200968
Got a new phone dude. Let me give you muh number
>>
>>22200962
Thanks, Ches.
>>
>>22200970

Discord or email?
>>
>>22200974
Email give me a fake one I'll send my number
>>
>>22200956
>>
>>22200976

leafycorinthiancolumns at gmail
>>
Can anyone here give me a prediction (tarrot)
>>
>>22201011
I dunno what's tarrot?
>>
Sharon
Taurus

Is He destined to be my partner until death?
>>
File: muerte.jpg (60 KB, 443x580)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Called off work sick;

Will do readings on my major arcana {
If you're nice enough { I've got a minor +
major egyptian from the 60s I got from my
ex's witchmom }
}
>>
File: pewpewpew.jpg (30 KB, 463x350)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>22200848

Hello Ches, can you take a peak and see if anyone is showing up anytime soon in my lovelife? Or maybe what next gf will be like personality/appearence, go with whatever's most convenient for you!
>some info: sun taur, moon scorp, 21yo, male
>>
File: greetings.jpg (895 KB, 2549x3727)
895 KB
895 KB JPG
Will do a few Celest readings and provide a short blessing tailored to you as per the reading.

What I require
>gaze upon the cipher
>name
>gender
>sign
>query
>>
>>22201048

I got you, gimmie 5
>>
>>22201084

J
F
Capricorn

what the outcome of yesterday. i felt like this guy who has been harassing me was overconfident about a conflict that happen. not sure if this is the case, and was wondering what was the outcome of the conflict, how it would be to my advantage as well
>>
>>22201084
A
M
Capricorn
Is it over with M? What does she think of me?
>>
>>22201084

Nick, Male, Leo
What kind of intellectual endeavors should I apply my creativity to?
>>
>>22201084
H
Female
Sagittarius
Hi, I've been wondering what B thinks of me, thank you in advance!
>>
Alright, I'm back with my coin.

I will do a few flips, just ask a yes/no question, precise which outcome is yes (or no) and give me an alias, a nickname or a name or initials so I can actually call you something that you identify with. Also if you want tails or heads to be facing upwards before the flip you can say so, otherwise I'll have heads facing upwards before the flip.

Example:
>alias duncan
>query : Will I kill myself tomorrow?
>heads : yes
>I want tails facing up before the flip

Just keep in mind that I'm not a reader, I'm not special, my coin is not special. The only thing is, the coin is mine, and I'm its owner. Oh and don't be depressed if the outcome does not please you, who knows, maybe you made the wrong choices for this flip?

This is also to bump the thread.
>>
File: peacewithothers.jpg (102 KB, 669x1621)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>22201109
As Terra is LACKING, what is going on is not very practical to you materially.

As Luna is WEAK, relationships have been harmed and are in need of repair.

As Sol is STRONG, the conflict was heated, and egos were bruised, however it seems you may have been in the right morally.

As Mercurius is FULFILLED, your intuition is correct about the person in question.

VIOLET and GEMINI suggest that in order to gain balance from this situation, teamwork must be employed. ORANGE implies that you must seek a creative solution, and that your connection to this person is tenous at best.
>>
>>22201084
AMAS.
GEMINI.
How my life Will look like between 2019 and 2035?
>>
>>22201084
Apollonia
Female
Cancer
What is V's problem with me, and is there anything I can do about it?
>>
>>22201084
M
Male
Cancer
Just had a breakup how do I use this time to grow and move beyond. This really happened at the shittiest possible time, I have to do creative projects and to finish my degree but I can't fucking focus.
>>
>>22201048
Hahaha, okai I'm ready.

LE JUGEMENT - LE BATELEUR - LA FORCE

The cards seem to tell this is not the first time you send this question out in the Universe. Does it anger you to doubt this?
[Le Jugement]
Life is made of cycles; some are eternally going around, while others, like the one the cards see for you, are a breath of fresh air. Liberation would bring you satisfaction.
[Le Magicien (Bateleur)]
You should be warned that feeling "destined" to someone is not the way the to be. You have the instruments and the willpower to attain what it is you desire to bring into (your) existence.
[La Force]
I feel this card, the final one as a warning. Whatever change (or non-change) cycle you pick to live, both will bring their wind of change / emotions. The card depicts a woman with the Magician's hat, tenderly smiling at a furious lion whose jaws she is holding open. Both images refer to you.

[SO IN THE END]
Keep on smiling, nobody's destined to you, you choose whatever the fuck you want and go get it.
>>
>>22201084
N
F
Scorpio
Will it go well if I send him goodwill, or will he just brush it off and get slightly annoyed?
>>
>>22201084
How is my Next gf going to look like?
>Gemini
>Male
>Mike
>>
>>22201064
Will I ever be able to fullfill my duties? How can I help my father?
>>
>>22201064
Could I give you someone else's name/nickname and sign for a reading for them?
>>
File: happinessandlove.jpg (136 KB, 2550x1152)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>22201120
CANCER
>Nurturing, Family, Moodiness
VIRGO
>Order, Harsh, Judgemental

It seems M has some hard feelings about you currently. She finds you somewhat toxicly judgemental at times. She prefers the side of you that is caring and nurturing. She's thinking about family matters currently and that's what her priorities are. In order to repair the relationship you need to show her you can change.
>>
>>22201187
Prepping the read, gimmie 5ish 10
>>
>>22201188
You give me whatever you feel necessary to add about the case. I'm also here to hear about it ;)
>>
>>22201196
Take your time M8 I Will make myself coffe in the meanwhile.
>>
trading

I had dream involving latex fetish, forced fem, dominatrixes, dildo sucking and pegging. I'm scared.
>>
File: success.jpg (140 KB, 2550x1152)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>22201142
PISCES
>Dreams, Fantasy, Idealist
SOL
>Spirituality, Health, Justice
SERPENT
>Choices, branching path

Choose something that you are already incredibly passionate about. I sense that it has something to do with Law or Government; or perhaps it has something to do with writing.

Your creative energy is strong; there is much purpose you wish to express, and it is right that you should do so -- but beware not to fall into overconfidence. There are two paths I see.

Path 1 -- ARIES
>Beginnings, Indiscipline
You will take upon yourself to start a project by yourself and you will become discouraged do to a lack of dedication; avoid this by being proactive and organized

Path 2 -- TAURUS
>Stability, Materialism
You will join a collective, and work with practicality and guidance which will lead you to getting paid for what you are passionate about. Avoid becoming stubborn and ignoring advice from your peers.
>>
>>22201205
>>22201064
Alright, cool, just asking for reference :^)
>>
>>22201179
Thank you, and it is not a question if I continue to waste my time with that person or continue to forgive him for the damage he does to me. Thanks again a kiss (If you want my nudes you can order them ;3 )
>>
>>22201084
E
Female
Gemini
What is his message for me?
>>
>>22201064
X, Aquarius
Any hope in academia and finances? Unsupportive, "crabs-in-the bucket" mentality family members are acting as obstacles, and so is depression.
>>
>>22201187

LA MORT - L'ÉTOILE - L'EMPEREUR

[La Mort]
This card is translated to "Death". While it does not symbolizes physical death, it surely means that a cycle (see my last reading >>22201179
about cycles if it's unclear) is about to end, and its ashes will feed the soil for the next.
[L'Étoile]
Translated to "the Star". The cards depicts a naked woman in Eden taking water from the river. Behind her the tree of Life and the tree of Knowledge. In the sky, stars show the way, the brightest symbolizing the star of Bethlehem.

I think it's the most beautiful card. The stars usually refer to something, a dream, a quest most humans have. It would seem like you're about to embark unto something big, and trust the stars (your instinct/feels/aura/thirdeye/sixthsense) to bring you there.
[L'Empereur]
The third card can (CAN, but feel free to interpret it different) suggest a warning. The Emperor is invested with great power, and he should always wield it with a sense of responsability, for its power can cause great harm as much as it can cause great good.

[Alors, au final]
You shall be able to fullfill your duties. Trust yourself and your abilities, you might achieve what your father could not.
>>
>>22201162
>VIOLET and GEMINI suggest that in order to gain balance from this situation, teamwork must be employed. ORANGE implies that you must seek a creative solution, and that your connection to this person is tenous at best.

thank you! good general overview of the situation

can i ask another loaded q?
what are this guy's intention and what would be the best solution. his initials PY

J, F , Capricorn
>>
>>22201261
I got you right after my spliff :)
>>
>>22201064
>>22201234
>>
>>22201242

Spot on. Thank you Azakaela.
>>
>>22201064

what was the outcome of the conflict yesterday. what are his intentions to harass me? and what would be the best solution to prove him wrong?
>>
>>22201261
also plz define "crabs-in-the bucket"
lol fr-CA is my locale I do not understand that :(
>>
>>22201306
>>22201314
Thanks!
>plz define "crabs-in-the bucket"
No prob, it's an idiom. When a bunch of crabs are stuck in a bucket, they keep each other from leaving intentionally. People can be like that, as well, with an "If I must suffer, so will you. I will sabotage and demoralize you so you stay as miserable and underachieving as me" outlook.
>>
>>22201249
haha thx!
very sweet about the nudes but I've found the eternal cycle that's just right for me :P
>>
>>22201167
ORANGE
It will be filled with connections and emotional pleasure for the most part
PISCES
So long as your practice compassion to yourself and others
TAURUS
Balance and stability are attainable; just do not fall into stubbornness or laziness.

>>22201149
TERRA
You are a hard worker, and are disciplined and practical
AQUARIUS
You are fun to be around because of your friendliness
CANCER
You are attractive but sometimes they consider you to be a little moody.

>>22201169
Sagittarius
They think you are too outspoken, impatient and overconfident.

Basically they hate you cuz they aint you. You can try to practice patience and modesty.

>>22201176
Terra
Continue to work on your projects and your degree
Virgo
There's nothing wrong with seeking help, or someone to confide in
Luna
Your emotions are strong right now because you feel like this person was important to your overall self worth, but know that there will be another for you to grow with and stay optimistic.

>>22201181
Blue
It's important that you communicate it to him in a tactful manner
Capricorn
Don't be too ambitious, it could backfire
Orange
But if it works out, he will be grateful and your connection will flourish
>>22201182
I cannot answer this.

>>22201253
BLUE, YELLOW, LIBRA
He wishes for you to grow in confidence and to commit yourself.

There were too many readings for me to give each of you individual blessing, this one is a general all encompassing one.
>>
File: haveagoodday.png (35 KB, 2550x1152)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>22201350
>>
>>22201337
okay! thx, I'm prepping the reading, might be 10 to 15 'cuz im legally stoned for recreative purpose
>>
>>22201350
>>22201357
>Blue
>It's important that you communicate it to him in a tactful manner
>Capricorn
>Don't be too ambitious, it could backfire
>Orange
>But if it works out, he will be grateful and your connection will flourish
Thank you, I'll keep it in mind
>>
>>22201362
Cool, thanks in advance (male, by the way)
>>
>>22201294
I consider myself in Debt with you reader,thanks!
>>
File: over9kmediclorians.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>22201261
Working on it...
Check those pics out and tell me you don't see every symbol pointing towards definitive and very important decision making :/
>>
>>22201404
I only recognize the High Priestess from the illustrations, but this seems pretty big. Almost scary, even.
>>
My readings are concluded for now. Perhaps I'll be back later, but there are things to do.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
>>
>>22201350
Thanks Azakaela. Third one, obviously. I know I tend to get a bit fiery in my personality... so hopefully I can tone it down.
>>
>>22201414
You do realize what it means right?
>>
>>22201414

LE PAPE - L'AMOUREUX - LA PAPESSE

[Le Pape]
Translated as "the High Priest". This card depicts two gentlemen kneeled at the Pope, seeking his council. His finger raised (just like Jesus or the Baphomet) show he is about to say something very important. Le Pape acts as a bridge between the spiritual and the physical world.
This is hard to apply to such a vast spectrum as finanace or school grades, but there might be something in your personnal life that requires discussions with a ressource, like moderator or judge of some kind? Maybe you need to discuss the meaning behind certains actions with your family / friends. Le Pape seeks to understand hidden meanings, le pourquoi? behind things. Remember we never know everything.
[LAmoureux]
Known as "the Lover". This card shows a man in front of a road, where two women stand while Cupid points his bow/arrow at the man's head. This card is a sign of internal conflict. The cards seem to speak of a event where you necessarily pick a side, and accept what comes with it. It also reminds us that "not doing anything about it" is an actual choice that will inevitably bring the consequences associated with that choice.
[La Papesse]
This is the "High Priestess" as you said. Final card, same rules as other reading apply. This can be a warning. The character traits linked to this card are sensibility, reconciliation and patience. In times of loneliness, seek people who know you.

[Eh bien, quoi alors?]
You definitely have to sort some stuff up that is polluting your life, and you might have to do it with help and a cool head.
>>
>>22201496
Not in depth, no. What does it mean?
>>
>>22201503
Thank you for this...It's very telling, ominous. I will use this well.
>>
>>22201496
also curious on your take on this, t'was hard 4 me hehe
>>
File: wine.gif (324 KB, 500x282)
324 KB
324 KB GIF
>chilling in discord
>get a DM from someone i did a reading before
>they say they have a "review for a past reading"
>worry.nineofswords
>they say everything from the reading happened
>they got a job call from texas and are so fucking happy
>relief.nineofcups

Sometimes you get these rewarding moments as a reader.
>>
>>22201234
One last read I'm tired

I also have those man. That's okay honestly, The cards say an open sexuality is good, and pleasing your fetishes should be part of an individual's inner development.
>>
>>22201531
now who gonna help me with that without ripping me off?
>>
File: aceofcups.jpg (26 KB, 300x537)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
hello everyone! i wish you a week full of blessings, ace of cups and strength for you, you got everything it takes to face whatever is troubling you right now and find what contributes to your inner peace. i send my best vibes to each reader, thanks for all the energy you put into this and i wish the very best outcome to the querents. you're so very appreciated.
>>
>>22201586
thx
>>
File: 9.png (70 KB, 200x303)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
Hi guys. I'm going to be doing a few cartomancy readings right now. I need the following:

>Gender
>Moon sign
>Query

No death/occult queries. No appearance queries(e.g. What does my future bf/gf look like?). No time sensitive queries. I'll be drawing 3-5 cards depending on the query. I'll be doing at least 5 readings for sure. Thanks in advance. May your wishes come true with the 9 of hearts!
>>
>>22201586
help me get my ex back bby
>>
>>22201618
male
aries
anything relevant about love and hookups
>>
>>22201519
you're a very great reader, i'm very happy with the good vibes you give. i'm sure you'll keep getting positive feedback. smooch smooch.
>>
>>22201618
male
Aquarius
can i get a love reading for the near future?
>>
>>22201618
>Gender
Male
>Moon sign
Moon in Aries
>Query
How seriously does C. take me. Lately it feels like she's just toying with me and doesn't actually care.
>>
File: 2007255.jpg (29 KB, 600x400)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>22201618
M
Aries
How will i meet my next gf?
>>
>>22201618

Male
Leo
What's going to happen with my mercantile endeavors?
>>
>>22201618
>female
>cancer
should i try this new path now?
>>
>>22201625

you're being quite persistent about it and you're aproaching them with the wrong attitude, which makes your ex look at the situation from a more objective pov and seemingly, things aren't working out in your favor. step back, think differently and things will get better.
>>
>>22201629
4 of Clubs, King of Spades, 7 of Clubs, Jack of Clubs, Queen of Hearts

I'm assuming you're coming from a place where you're wanting to get out of some kind of loneliness and stagnancy and want to achieve a better love life. I guess that's pretty damn obvious, though. You've been lonely or at least just have chosen to be alone for some time now but are ready to get some effort done to at least get out there and socialize. I think you've turned away from social interaction in the past due to difficulties that you've experienced that may have made you disheartened, but like I mentioned before you're willing to be more active about changing your social situation.

You're going to have to reach out more to others if you want to succeed in finding love/a hookup. That seems to be the basis of what the cards are summarizing. You may run into some difficulties at first, but with more activity going on in your life you'll be able to meet someone eventually if you keep up social contact with others. Find stability in friendships and relationships first before finding someone.

Feedback is really appreciated. I'm still working on improving, so thanks in advance if you do.
>>
>>22201674
thx
>>
>>22201637
4 of Diamonds, Queen of Clubs, 10 of Hearts

You've got a good love future ahead of you according to these cards. I think working on your financial life and stability right now in basic terms will help you be able to find and maintain a solid relationship in the future. You may find someone through social/work connections who you will get along with very well. I'm guessing in order to get and keep a date going, you need some solid money flowing for you.

Feedback is highly appreciated, whether it be good for bad.
>>
>>22201618

M
Gemini

Is this gonna work out
>>
>>22201618
>male
>scorp
>love reading, is anyone even on its way according to fate?
>>
>>22201718
thanks for the read man, solid flow of money huh? kinda have troubles with that, i keep saving what i earn from my job with very little spendings since i still live with my parents but i don't know if it's enough

as for feedback don't mind me screencapping this post then, if i'll see you around in 3-4 months (that's how much i was thinking when i said near future) i'll surely let you know
>>
>>22201641
King of Hearts, 5 of Clubs, 9 of Clubs, Queen of Clubs, 9 of Spades

You've been waiting for some kind of contact that is at least, y'know, substantial, haven't you? I think you've been actively wanting C to further whatever connection you have with you, but it seems pretty stale, to be honest.

You're the King of Hearts here, and it appears you're the one who's doing the most effort here, leaving you waiting and waiting for this girl. She, on the other hand, I don't think cares very much at all and is willing to stall you even more, especially with the 9 of spades at the end. Even putting the 1st, 3rd, and 5th cards together, she's just going to stall things even more for you and not show too much interest. Mirroring the cards together, you're putting too much effort into C and it's just leaving you heartbroken. I say move on, because I don't think she takes you seriously at all.

Feedback is appreciated, whether it be good or bad, for improvement purposes.
>>
>>22201350
Thanks for the read !
>>
>>22201746
Yeah it just seems like you need a stable money source going. With the 4 of diamonds, it doesn't have to be too much, but it has to be enough to keep you afloat and have enough money for dates at the very least I was figuring. If you do, it'll work out in your favor, but please let me know. I really want to get better. I don't know if I'll be here in 3-4 months, though, but I will try. Thanks so much.
>>
>>22201762
>but it has to be enough to keep you afloat and have enough money for dates at the very least I was figuring
no problems then, well i said 3-4 months because i don't want to fret and give negative feedback, that's the amount of time i'm willing to let pass before giving a judgement, i'll let you know if something comes up tough, don't worry about it
>>
>>22201618
F
Pisces
How can I help H? Is it hopeless?
>>
Trading tarot

Will I find a stable job that pays the bills soon?
>>
>>22201644

8 of Clubs, 9 of Hearts, 4 of Clubs

A typical, daily situation, it seems. Maybe at some location you tend to hang out a lot, even if it's online or something. I had some difficulty with interpreting this for some reason but it appears to be someone you'll be meeting through some mutual hobby or interest that you both enjoy. She'll be someone you'll really like to talk to and share your interests with. The 9 of hearts showed up a lot while shuffling, so she'll be someone who you've been aspiring for for some time now.
>>
Offering 5 loteria readings
>query
>gender
>name/initial
>>
>>22201825
Am i going to achieve my goal this year? Is this guy L the key to it? thank you
female
y
>>
>>22201825

Why are they herding me into this position?
Male
N
>>
>>22201651

6 of Spades, Ace of Hearts, 7 of Diamonds

You're going to have to let go of something that has run its course in your endeavors. I also think that you're going to make some kind of move that will create some kind of newness and happiness in your life? It could be a business move or even a move of residence. To be honest, I'm not sure, but there's some kind of change and having to move on from something in order to start the flow of some positivity going for you. It'll result in some much earned success on your end. I can't help but feel like there's a change of residence though because 6 of Spades has to do with moving and letting go while the Ace of Hearts has to do with not just emotional happiness but "the home". I mean, overall, it looks like you have something positive going in your future due to something you need to let go of headed your way.

Feedback appreciated as usual, whether it be positive or negative.
>>
>>22201618
Male
Sagittarius
Is there anything positive to look forward to this semester?
>>
>>22201661
>>22201734
>>22201738
>>22201782
Done with readings now. Sorry guys. I'm kinda tired. Thanks for the interest and letting me practice.
>>
>>22201776
Thanks! I appreciate that effort very much. I wish you the best regardless.

>>22201850
Oof, sorry, I'm done. Maybe later!
>>
>>22201825
M
GG
Where will i meet my next gf?
>>
>>22201851
RIP, maybe next time. Thanks anyway, have a good rest!
>>
>>22201825
How can I help H (male)? Is it hopeless?
F
K
>>
>>22201825

What will happen when i show up for work at the new restaurant?

Male

McSpoon
>>
>>22201856
thanks lad, wish you the best too
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 960x720)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>22201829
From the look of the cards I would say that you're likely to not reach your goal, but the cards show that this could easily change and what matters the most is both your attitude and external help. As long as you put aside any feelings of insecurity regarding your goal and surround yourself with people of quality who can help you then you will reach your goal. It's not clear whether L will take part of this, because there is no significator, but something that the cards suggest is that it might be necessary if you use a bit manipulation or at least persuasion to get what you want.
>>
>>22201847

Pretty spooky, very accurate. Thanks Apollonia!
>>
Is there anyone who could do a reading for me, I wanted to know if there was anything positive going to happen to me this semester or not?
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 960x720)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>22201831
Either because there's a new worker that they think is more qualified for your position, or because they one employee that was in the position you're going to take. This position will be a lot of hard work and the pay might not be worth it. Idk this might even be some sort of punishment.
>>
>>22201806
I might know who you are talking about, not sure how to feel about it, thanks.
>>
>>22201950

>that they think is more qualified for your position

Think would be the operative word there.

>was in the position I'm going to take

That's also likely.

>punishment

I'm sure that they hope it will turn out to be one.
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 960x720)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>22201865
Outside at night in a public place with many lights and music playing in the background. Maybe a plaza or a mall.
>>
File: 1549783660279.jpg (1.39 MB, 1791x1481)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>22201825
Am I with my soul mate?
Male
H
>>
>>22201897
thaanks
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 960x720)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>22201882
You need to keep close H and talk to him. Ask him every now and then how he feels and give him warm words when necessary. Try to make him change his perspective and make him look outside so he can realize that there is beauty around him. He might at times lack something physical like a blanket to not feel cold at night. Offer a blanket to him if you have one.
>>
Trading
>>
Trading tarot

Where am I blocked spiritually?
>>
>>22201661
>>22201734
>>22201738
>>22201782
>>22201850
Y'all still around? Will answer in the order of who replies to this first.
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 960x720)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>22201889
Does this restaurant has stairs? A woman will give you a warm welcome and she will guide you upstairs/downstairs to the place where you will work. You might feel a little awkward not knowing what to say. You might also feel a little hungry after you catch the smell of food and see everyone around you eating.
>>
Whats happening with d and I? Why hasnt she contacted me?
>>
>>22202116
I will trade you anon
My query is my health.
Been sick for months awaiting my doctors appointment. Am I fucked for life or can I bounce back from this? Stomach issues.
>>
>>22201825
If you are still doing queries,

Will I have any luck meeting any dates this ywa for future girlfriend/wife?
M
JB
>>
>>22202144
not them but ill try.
Male
Aries
What are G's feelings towards me?
>>
>>22202309

4 of Diamonds, 8 of Hearts, 7 of Spades

G sees you as someone they can gain something out of. I don't mean take advantage of, but they see you as energetically stable and has strong positive, even romantic, feelings for you that are a leaning towards the negative side. They're frustrated over something not moving along the way they want it to.
>>
>>22202144
Still here
>>
>>22202240

Knight of Pentacles
Lovers
Ten of Pentacles reversed

This seems to indicate your are still in fairly good shape and should not have a problem healing from this. You should definitely continue to take good and better care of yourself, watch your diet and avoid alcohol. Be wary of your spending because the treatment or prescription for this might be a bit expensive. Overall this looking good for you as it seems you will make a fast recovery just be careful not to irritate your stomach with any food or drink
>>
>>22202360

Male
Cancer
How long is she going to keep me waiting?
>>
>>22202116
This is the stomach issue anon and this is what I got for you.
9 of wands
Page of swords
Magician
You’re fire and air elements could be imbalanced. Have you been suffering low energy, migraines, or digestive problems? I’m going to do this a little differently. Let’s look not at the traditional meaning of these cards for this. I think the 9 here is showing me something in your root chakra area? Are you female by any chance? Could be showing a disconnect from the sacred masculine/ feminine. Meditating while holding your root with one hand and heart with the other can help to bring that love for your divine sexuality back. I might be wrong but I feel like maybe you are a female with menstrual problems. Idk. The main message for this bringing balance into your fire energy. Find ways to bring your passions into your life materially. Hanging pictures in your home and bringing things to your workspace that represent your own inner passion.
The page of swords here I think is saying you need to re align what you say with what you do. This makes sense to me if your air and fire are blocked. You’re making plans you’re not following through on. If you’re commiting yourself to doing something and not following through you’re causing energetic imbalances in your body. The magician in the third position is saying you have a lot of spiritual potential but you have to apply yourself if you want to get there. Give me a little more information and specifically why you think you have a spiritual block and I will expand on this if I can!
>>
>>22202375
Link me which query was yours.

>>22202389
No time sensitive queries, really sorry.
>>
Hey there.

Hope the day is treating you well. I drew these cards for all of you

GEMINI
The collective will benefit from wit and communication
PISCES
We will be lead to healing our wounds from selflessness
Orange
And our sense of connection will be renewed. Happiness will follow.

Bless.
>>
>>22202403
>No time sensitive queries, really sorry.

Hmm, well can you please tell me why she's waiting?
>>
>>22202414
*with selflessness. Not from selflessness. Damn phone.
>>
>>22202380
Thank you! That’s very relieving to hear I’m getting down thinking I will never see the light at the end of the tunnel so this give me renewed hope! Is there any way to see specifically what is irritating my stomach so bad? I don’t drink or smoke anymore and I’ve quit gluten and I’m still sick :(
>>
>>22202403

M
Gemini

Will this life event bring me closer to myself?
>>
>>22202420
>>22202433
Give me a while, something came up.
>>
>>22202091
I will trade you anon
>>
>>22202457

How much longer am I going to have to wait?

Query?
>>
>>22202450
Alright
>>
>>22202464
Can I get some more info? Just what you’re waiting for mainly.
My query is timing as well
Will he initaite the next meeting or will I have to? If him, when? If me when’s a good time? Or is this just not a good idea at all?
>>
>>22202477

For her to reach out to and contact me.

Starting yours.
>>
File: main_900.jpg (92 KB, 900x622)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>22200848
Just a general love reading please, thank you
>>
>>22202398

I'm a dude but I sometimes wonder if my relationship is contributing to it. Or if I need to date people (maybe both genders Idk haha) I hope its not my relationship, can you see? I feel a bit aimless and without motivation at times and circle in my head a lot so that leads me to believe I have a block somewhere. Also lots of car/financial problems
>>
>>22202477
>Will he initaite the next meeting or will I have to? If him, when? If me when’s a good time? Or is this just not a good idea at all?

I did a Major Arcana spread for you

>The Magician, The Hermit, The World, Justice, The Emperor, The Hanged Man

In order to talk to him, you're going to have to contact him. As for if it's a good time, I don't think so. The cards here say that there will be a waiting period for you before you act. While the last card speaks about reevaluating your choices and giving up something that causes you turmoil. Is this relationship based on mutual love or affection or is it all in your head?

You have a tough choice to make and it won't get easier for you with time.
>>
>>22202420

9 of Spades, 2 of Clubs, 10 of Clubs

There's something she's very upset and disappointed about. She may be trying to think over it right now and how the situation can benefit her in the end, hence why she hasn't responded promptly or at all yet. I can't tell if she'll respond to you at all, despite that 10 of clubs there at the end. It seems up in the air right now.

>>22202433

3 of Clubs, Ace of Spades, King of Spades

Although you're looking for some self-edification and to expand your knowledge about yourself, there will need to be some sort of ending involved to give you that feeling you're hoping for. I think it will leave you more shrewd and calculating, and perhaps more wise about the future, but perhaps a bit cynical as well.

Done with readings now. Got a headache. Sorry.
>>
>>22202568
A
Capricorn
Male

Can you tell me if i will start a serious relationship this year?
>>
>>22202425

Gimme a few and I'll check. I'm on the phone with a friend
>>
>>22202485
Sorry something came up.
Are we waiting for each other anon lol
Four of cups
This is a card of boredom or complacency. I honestly think you just need to initiate contact with her. Waiting for her could mean stagnation and missed opportunities.
>>
>>22202598
see>>22202555
>>
Trading
>>
Hello, I'm a newbie.
I'm sorry if I sound harsh, I don't know what to give in exchange...
Would one of you kindly read something for me?
What I want to know is :
"Are you still alone since so long ago ?"
I deeply thank you anons, and if not possible, then no worries.
>>
>>22202631
Query?
>>
>>22202088
Thank you, I will do that :)
>>
>>22202633
Virgo
>purity, innocence, judgemental
The root cause is a religious stance that clings to you despite your disagreement.

Yellow
>emotions, confidence, control
You are in control. Not powers that sick around with you without consent. To be human is supreme.

Scorpio
>passion, secrecy, manipulation
There is an individual pulling the strings. You are not alone.
>>
>>22202546
I do not think it is the relationship you are in causing the block, but it could be your attitude about the relationship. If you’re feeling like it’s time to move on then you’re probably right as I drew the six of swords. I would definitely say work on balancing your plans with actions. Set realistic goals for work and finance and work towards achieving them
>>
>>22202651
I drew The Hierophant, The Empress and King of Cups. Definitely not alone and it's some spiritual/religious thing.
>>
>>22202662
Thank you for confirming my young systems ability by comparing readings with me.
>>
>>22202696
do you have an email address?
>>
>>22202696
I was honestly scared of doing an air query but knowing I got the same kinda thing as you makes me feel better! Thanks for the reading the other day, I felt I couldn't thank you enough and I hope I can give you feedback soon.
>>
>>22202651
Thank you very much.
Truly, thank you.
I wish you all the best, it really is hard to read to so many. Take care of you. Greets
>>
>>22202705
https://discord.gg/kxhscsC
>>
>>22202720
Now I get stalked again
>>
>>22202555
I got the page of cups as to why.
That’s sort of hard for me to read tbph but if it’s you as the page she’s waiting for you to show an emotional or personal side of yourself that she hasn’t seen. If she’s the page she may be waiting for a message. Possibly from you or another person that will decide the outcome of when she acts.
Thanks for the reading. Can you tell what his feelings are? I’ve done readings on this that sort of align with what you’re saying and slightly contradict it as well so some more clarity would be great
>>
>>22202662
Wait... You mean the person is ... Not alive ?
>>
>>22202659
>>22202425

Ok buddy ^_^ I'm back

Didn't wanna use one of those digital decks

Knight of Swords... this card literally has fire on it

Seek an ayurvedic or chinese medicine / supplement specialist and see what they say about your "heat"

Your body may be expending too much energy in some areas making certain enzymatic functions go into overdrive
>>
>>22202091
Who is that anon
>>
>>22202635
What can u tell me about my next partner?
Im a female btw
Yours?
>>
>>22202744
Or it's a teacher. The heriophant means teacher
>>
Where is 88?
>>
>>22202758
Dude that's not what it means.

Means a clash with a younger guy. Possible that it's over a woman.
>>
>>22202759

Just a picture of some 50's fashion.

I want to say thank you Ches, you were 100% right about me having a cyst on my testicles. You've been the most accurate reader for me, I appreciate all of your readings.

If it's not too much, can you tell me what's going to happen between me and my ex soon?
>>
>>22202766
Relief. Again, thank you.
>>
File: 1549833403392.jpg (84 KB, 782x768)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>22202774
Ches, just got here
Doing readings?
>>
>>22202776
Do you have any suspenders porn?
>>
>>22202727
?
>>
>>22202790

No, have any good links? How are you?
>>
>>22202784
Yeah got any sledge or sterling
>>
>>22202774

So you think it's more likely his stomach issues are emotional rather than physical, ok to each their own but you are allowed to interpret different decks differently. He could be the Knight.
>>
File: 1549829338821.jpg (29 KB, 706x634)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>22202802
Sledge or sterling? Miss, I dont know
Ive got a query thats for damn sure
>>
File: silver01239545.jpg (49 KB, 765x380)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>22202802

Tell me about my future lewd times plz. Do you see any new lewd partners soon and what do they look like?
>>
>>22202774
That was for a health reading and what to avoid eating what’s your interpretation?
>>
File: 20352946_1.jpg (103 KB, 1000x1000)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>22202821
>>22202802
But if the good old coin is what youre looking for, ive got a pic of one ingot, if its fake or not, thats not on me
>>
>>22202802
Will things turn out fine for A and myself?
>>
>>22202802

What's going to happen between me and her soon?
>>
>>22202828
Stay away from any youthful presuits that could jeopardize your health and a man is coming that will push you to make shit choices
>>22202859
>>22202827
>>22202821
Eugene sledge or sterling mace
>>
>>22202859
>>22202802
Hell, I forgot
My query is, why do I seem to lack a skill? Ive grown tired of doing nothing, and Ive always been told that Im useless, those readers did
>>
>>22202758
I like this interpretation and I’ve had fire imbalances before so this could be a good start. Thank you for your readings and time!
>>
>>22202802
I can't post pictures because I am using the wifi of an hotel, accept this offer:
https://www.zaunick.com/husky-cufflinks

What should I know about this whole situation? I want to move on, but I am stucked.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 187x269)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>22202882

Tell me about my future lewd times plz. Do you see any new lewd partners soon and what do they look like?
>>
File: eugene6.jpg (127 KB, 749x546)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>22202886
>>22202882
Now with context I can work, im not jumping in the bandwagon again
Here's a pic of the fella
>>
>>22202882
Interesting thanks Ches!
>>
Trading.
>>
File: Kraus_RE.jpg (14 KB, 300x402)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>22202882

What's going to happen between me and her soon?
>>
File: ster.jpg (34 KB, 466x689)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>22202864
>>22202882
How will things turn out with my last ex and myself?
>>
File: sledgefinal.png (273 KB, 580x360)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>22202882

My goal is to put a down payment for a house before the end of the year. Do you see me reaching my goal?
>>
>>22202890
>>22202882
Here is my new offer :)
http://www.encyclopediaofalabama.org/article/m-6205
>>
>>22202882
What are his feelings about me?
>>
>>22201618
Female
Aquarius
Will I find closure with my past? I have a lot of trauma I still deal with. I know it’s not my fault, I just wanna feel better.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 300x300)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>22202882
What does the next girl I'll fug looks like?
>>
>>22202882

Am I going to get back into shape this year?
>>
>>22202896
Not seeing any dude.
>>22202897
Yeah he's a cute boi
>>22202903
Seeing just you on tinder swiping again. Too bad. Go out with the fatties dude.
>>22202909
Pretty mediocre very stagnate nothing good
>>22202915
No middle of 2021
>>
Is anyone still reading?
>>
File: ck35.jpg (128 KB, 470x300)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>22202882

What does the next new girl I fugg look like?
>>
>>22202960
ches can you do a private reading on discord please?
>>
>>22202963
Here anon.>>22202960

>>22202960
Hey Ches care for a reading?

I wanna know if I win my bet?
>>
>>22202960
Hey,
What does L feel for me and will there be something between us?
>>
>>22202882

Tell me about my next gf. Looks, where do we meet and how long before we meet?
>>
>>22201084
E
f
taurus
I feel like i am on the brink of in terms of love/relationships. What is going on? Thank you
>>
File: Capture5.jpg (13 KB, 304x304)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>22202882

Am I going to have lewd times with the tall girl who seems into me?
>>
File: Sterling-mace.jpg (86 KB, 229x542)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>22202882

How long before my ex contacts me? What does she want from me?
>>
>>22202897
>>22202960
Ches please
Can you do the reading
What's my life going to be like?
>>
>>22202926
There great.
>>22202936
Brown haired chubby
>>22202937
No
>>22202969
Brown skinned gross.
>>22202977
You win but lose a friend.
>>22202979
Need to make more of a impact.
>>
>>22202971
Sure if the sheriff ever lets me find it. We can have a voice reading
>>
>>22203079
>Brown skinned gross.

Is she at least skinny?
>>
>>22203088
okay, I can trade if you want when you do.
>>
>>22203079
I got that she would be brown haired too. I hope she's the good kind of chubby.
>>
>>22203088
>>22203079

Am I going to lewd a qt redhead girl this year?
>>
File: feb.jpg (119 KB, 587x465)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>22201072
Hey Ches, can you read this please?
>>22203088
>>
>>22203088
hi cheswick
you’ve always been on point when reading for me
my question is
what should I do with my relationship of almost 1,5 year
Im Male, shes a she
>>
Trading.
>>
>>22203079
Will I become happier this year?
>>
>>22201749
Just woke up from a fat nap mb. This is pretty much what I was expecting to see but not what I was hoping to see ;/ Pretty accurate overall, been in a weird ldr for the past year or so. Thanks for the reading
>>
I see people bitch about readers and say trades are the way to go but nobody wants to trade lately and when they do you either get tradecucked, they take forever to give a really short shitty read, or it's just shit over all.
>>
>>22203326

I try to give as much detail as possible, so I take a while to respond and people usually say I'm pretty accurate but I just haven't been on for like a month.
>>
From what I have seen, there is a few new anons, but one specific one in particular, who are new to reading tarot and don't disclose it beforehand. The one I am thinking of exactly pulls three cards and gives only a sentence as the rest of the read no matter how in depth the other person gets or the question is.
>>
>>22203339

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I traded with that person in this thread. Wrote them about 2 paragraphs only to get a one sentence response. They wanted to trade again but nah.
>>
>>22203336
That's not what I'm talking about, if you take a while but do it right that's fine. But the people who say "haha I got distracted by/had to do _____" and come back with two or three sentences. I'm pretty sure your query can wait if you know you have shit to do. It is not worth waiting hours for a shit halfassed read.

>>22203339
I know exactly who you're talking about.
>>
Trading, my query is kind of lewd if that matters.
>>
>>22203350
He tried to trade with me again, but fuck that. It's fine if you are new and want to practice but disclose it first if it's a trade.
>>
>>22203364
It doesn't matter to me. Mine isn't lewd, but it's a choice. Not people, places. Starting on yours.

>RW or M-NW
>>
>>22203370
I just realized you hadn't asked the query, so obviously not actually starting. Sorry anon I'm eager to know.
>>
>>22203370
>Trading, my query is kind of lewd if that matters.

The girl who sits next to me in class, will anything lewd happen between me and her? If nothing happens that's fine, I'm just curious and I'm willing to put in effort if she's interested.

Starting.

>>22203376

It's fine
>>
>>22203381
Actually starting this time.
>>
>>22203381
Six of cups reversed, four of swords reversed, the hermit

Sorry friend, but no matter how much effort you put in it's a waste of time with this one. Kinda seems like she's too busy putting her time into frivolous things in her spare time. She's just going to not take the bait intentionally or be completely oblivious, and while at first you might give her the benefit of the doubt that she's just shy, eventually it's going to be very anxiety inducing whether or not she's picking up the hints or is just an idiot. It'll feel like you're shoving all of it down her throatand she still doesn't get it. On top of that, she most likely has another suitor or man she is interested in and just the idea of him takes priority over you for her. She's kinda obsessed with this other guy.
>>
>>22203370
>>RW

The High Priestess, The Hierophant, Seven of Cups

or

>M-NW

The Empress, Three of Wands, Ten of Swords

Both of these places look like places you don't want to really be in. If you were to choose RW, you'd learn a lot about yourself, mature a little bit and find some very minor resolution. Yet, RW will be a very confusing place, there will be a lot of people who will want to take advantage of you and your kindness, a lot of shifty behind closed door meetings.

M-NW will lead to a new female friend. One that is connected socially to a lot of people and a great confidant. This woman will be a friend for years to come and you will think of her like family. M-NW will be a place where you find out a lot about yourself, moreso than RW but it does come with some pitfalls as well. There's energy around M-NW that won't be apparent at first but that you will find exhausting. A certain level of negativity that isn't so transparent at first, take some time out for yourself and get plenty of rest if you choose M-NW.
>>
>>22203402

That's fine, she seemed really bubbly and nice to me but I guess it's just not meant to happen. Thank you
>>
>>22203423
From the cards I pulled I think bubbly is just her nature. Got a real "blonde" feel from it.
>>
>>22203127
Yeah hopefully. But I'm really seeing a bleach blonde.
>>22203128
I don't have discord dude.
>>22203162
Propose to her.
>>22203254
As soon as the stars have Orion up in the sky depression will lift
>>
>>22203326
Dude traders can suck a dick.
>>
>>22203451
cheswick, will I ever meet a man I marry?
28 >female.
How do him and I meet any physical traits you notice?

Like shit girl, dating is rough in 2019.

>btw what's your type?
>>
>>22203326
Describe "shit overall". I'm not trying to pick any fights but does shit overall just mean the accuracy to you or just the amount that is said?

Sometimes people hear what they don't want to hear, too. Just wondering what you mean.
>>
Air query for a general <3
>>
>>22203451
Ches pls, I must know if I die a happy death by Snu Snu from the qt amazon chick?
>>22203003
>>
>>22203466
Both. I'm fine with hearing the outcome I don't want because it gives me a warning or helps me avoid wasting my time. It is the assholes like >>22203339 and the readers who are super shit accuracy wise that I'm describing.

I'm seeing people pull the "you don't like it because it's not what you wanted to hear", but anyone who's read for any amount of time where they can be accurate knows that you're bound to hear things you don't want to in tarot reads so it's stupid and petty to say that.
>>
>>22203485
No, I completely understand your perspective. Some readers are just practicing and they all have to start somewhere, but trades should be specifically for more intermediate to advanced readers. In my opinion anyway.
>>
>>22203463
Like what's my type?
A atypical marine red hair preferred. we

No you just need to stop fucking on the first date. Or within the first month. It's why they leave.
>>22203353
Topkek you need to calm yourself and research about yoga and Pilates.
>>
>>22203485
Dude what's
The tower
The ten of coins
Three of swords
Ace of cups
Queen of cups

Like half of readers can't read worth of fuck
>>
>>22203523
My hatred makes me stronger. It fuels me.
>>
>>22203523
>red hair marine... thats a new one
>stop hooking up on first date
Many people have done that though, and it works for them.

Who do I marry then?
Do you see anyone?
>>
>>22203485
pay someone for it you cheapskate
>>
>>22203556
Why should I pay if I can trade? Why are you on /div/ if you think all reads should be paid?
>>
>>22203561
if you're going to complain about someone's reading, you are on the internet interacting with strangers so you're gambling in the first place, why not go to a "professional" and get a "real" reading. otherwise just accept some people will read it wrong.
>>
>>22203561
Why should you have a gf if you jerk off why are you looking for a gf if you can just cum all over instagram thots
>>
>>22203556
I'd like to know what you think /div/ is for?
>>
File: thamsonmachine.jpg (194 KB, 962x764)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>22203088
>>22203088
ches, how this adventure Im going to take for that job is going to turn out for me?
>>
>>22203581
You sound like you're mad someone disliked your shitty end of a trade. Some of the best reads I've ever gotten are from trades here
>>
>>22203543
Works for who? No it doesn't they all last the weekend or a month. Just go to a matchmaker if your actually serious. I've been looking at sperm donors
>>
File: 1540677850367.jpg (949 KB, 2592x1944)
949 KB
949 KB JPG
>>22203585

Ches, I really like your hair and eyes. I hope to have a redhead gf as good looking as you one day.
>>
>>22203597
i have never had anyone complain but nice projection. i'm not doubting them at all. i'm saying some people will not put the effort you want in their readings since this is a free trade over the internet interacting with strangers with no consequence. some people will not care. get over it and move on.
>>
>>22203612
People are allowed to complain. Calm down.
>>
>>22203605
Sweet wasn't expecting people to save it.
>>22203592
Keep seeing wires and mountains.... Just a lot of work
>>
>>22203597
Can you describe a recent inaccurate trade you received?
>>
>>22203602
>Yeah I guess maybe you are right.
Fuck how do I attract a really good sexy man? Maybe you can help guide me with what I need to hear to attract a husband. Once I can get my finances fixed I am going back to the gym.
Any advice and hell yeah I am serious.

>Sperm donor?
how many kids do you want?
>>
>>22203616
i'm the calm one here lol. just let it go.
>>
>>22203589
Hey 88 where's your eyes
>>
>>22202882
When will i meet the overseas asian waifu you told me about?
>>
File: 1548823706230.jpg (406 KB, 1368x1190)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>22203620
>Sweet wasn't expecting people to save it.

It wasn't just your eyes that were saved, but your nudes too. Can't post them for obvious reasons.

Will I ever get a redhead gf? What can you tell me about her?
>>
Hi ches!

What should my focus be for the rest of the winter?
>>
>>22203621
With the same anon people were complaining about upthread.
>>
>>22203632
When you go overseas dude. Become a English teacher
>>22203649
Sooo blocked without a marine
>>
>>22203625
On the prize.
>>
>>22203689
hey, I was hoping you could tell me if I am going to get any money within the next week or two? thanks in advance!!
>>
>>22203693
Did you get to see your man yet
>>
>>22203736

Am I going to fuck J?
>>
>>22203736
Yeah, we're planning another trip together too. Kinda disappointed because I wanted to see him for my birthday but with his work it wont happen this year, so he says next. But aside from me being fussy over that I'm really excited. I got him to start wearing other colors besides black all the time which was a victory.
>>
>>22203689
Was hoping i would meet them online, i have no interest on going to chinatown
>>
>>22203326
>>22203339
>>22203353
You guys ask people for trades but get mad that the person didn’t write an entire novel. Some answers don’t need so much detail. Fun fact: life exists outside of 4chan- some people find it fun to do tarot readings but don’t have hours to devote to writing a novel for each person
Different writing styles exist. Different interpretations in reality and language to convey meaning are a thing. It’s like comparing poetry to a novel. They’re both good in their own right
>>
>>22203761
Only when you stop being a pessimist.
>>22203790
That's great I bet he'd look good in red and lime
>>
>>22203790
you're always asking about trips and traveling with this guy
>>
>>22203805
I wish someone would write me poetry noone ever does.
>>
>>22203079
That's acceptable the pain was to much.
>>
File: drone_killer.png (2.84 MB, 1587x957)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>22203811

Am I going to be given HGH and grow a couple of inches?
>>
>>22203819
Bro I’m on here writing poetry constantly but people are like “write me ten paragraphs in regards to whether or not j will have sects with me for free plox”
>>
>>22203805
NAYRT, I don't usually write a ton for free reads, but I always try and step it up for trades. People can complain about what they want to. But lol at thinking a few paragraphs is a novel or takes hours. C'mon.

>>22203811
He looks good in warm colors like red, orange, and yellow so I bought him a yellow plaid shirt and he wore it. Looked really good on him.

>>22203812
We travel a lot. I like travel. I've seen a lot of places I wouldn't have because of him.
>>
>>22203822
You don't need to. You just need to find someone who loves you for you.
>>22203827
Write some haiku about how the queer is actually a homo and wants dick for keks.
>>
>>22203834
I know you’re baiting but I feel like discussing this
A few paragraphs for 10-15 people who’s usual questions are yes/no questions or “will bill fuck me” could arguable take that long, especially if somebody has other responsibilities IRL to attend to throughout the day. Now I WILL put in more effort towards things that require more info. As a person, I don’t like adding unnecessary detail and I’m straight to the point type. That’s just my style.
Each person is an individual human with specific scenarios that could in theory effect the read. Two different people could ask the same question but get different/longer/shorter responses based on the cards/assumed situation
Give me more interesting queries and I’ll give more interesting reads
>>
>>22203851

Nah, I have a legit disorder. The normal amount of HGH in a persons blood stream is .7>

Mine is <.1

I was thinking of joining the Marines but as a guy, I'm really short.
>>
>>22203851
Cheswick wants the dick
Cheswick surely wants it quick
Kek smiles from above
>>
>>22203877
I'm not baiting. Dude you need to relax. If you can write this much ranting about it you can write that much in the trade lol.
>>
Can anyone recommend good beginner guides to scrying?
>>
>>22203911
I responded relatively calmly in a discussing manner even though you are still baiting but alright. I have and will write that much if the query warrants it. If it doesn’t, then I won’t
>>
File: 71344-004-DC8D564C.jpg (35 KB, 500x397)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>22203851
Hey cheswick! Can you tell me what the outcome of making that phonecall is likely to be?

thanks
>>
>>22203890
Hawt can we be penpals anon. Tell me the ways of a Kabul marine.
>>22203891
If it's a marine yeah sure
>>
File: IMG_1535.gif (1.24 MB, 257x200)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>>22203934
>I disagree with what you posted so it's b8
>>
>>22203941
will I get more cash, or a job by the end of the month?
>>
>>22203938
Seeing you'll gain ground but there's still something there hiding. You need a strong person who is also involved with shit to connect. But I'm still seeing total heartbreak and futile energy release.
>>
>>22203941
>Hawt can we be penpals anon. Tell me the ways of a Kabul marine.

Even if I do become a Marine, I'm kind of short and hear you're kind of tall. I doubt you'd want anything to do with me. Being a manlet is hell.
>>
>>22203954
do you mean involving a third party or looking elsewhere?
Is there no way to avoid the heartbreak and futile energy release?

thanks
>>
>>22203945
>reads an attempt to discuss divination techniques in the divination thread
>Disagrees
>”um just calm down anon haha lol”
>baiting
>the fact that either of us are still responding
>>
File: marines332.jpg (146 KB, 1200x600)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>22203954

Hi, i need some insight on whether or not i should take this gig i have lined up for tomorrow. If so, will it be as hard on me as i think?

I can trade
>>
>>22203970
Im not the one getting megatriggered over anons complaining about getting tradecucked or trading with people who halfass their end m80 but OK
>>
>>22203966
Involve a third party if you do you can stop the three of swords the destroyer of worlds.
>>22203958
Do you really think I give a shit how tall you are if your a marine? The shorter ones live longer.
>>
>>22203977
We are all triggered here
>>
File: PICT3999.jpg (56 KB, 526x370)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>22203979
Can you tell me if I'll get a good job soon?
>>
Trading
>>
File: JudgementXX.jpg (33 KB, 233x400)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
So the other night, I had just come home from a terrible date, and I felt the need to do a single card reading. I shuffled the deck while meditating on love. I drew the card placed it face down, then reveled it to myself. It was Judgement. Could anyone help me decipher the meaning behind this?
>>
>>22203979
>Do you really think I give a shit how tall you are if your a marine? The shorter ones live longer.

Ok then, be my waifu
>>
>>22203984
I'm shinyhunting pokemon rn I can't be bothered to be triggered
>>
>>22204011
Each post is triggering you to stop your game and respond so like
>>
>>22203976
Sweet Trade for me for when I won't be homeless anymore. And get my books from my old place.
>>
>>22204000
she judges you as being the owner of a small peepee
>>
>>22204015
Jokes on u fgt. I can press buttons and shitpost with the other hand at the same time. 99% of wild random encounter shiny hunting is running around and then pressing run away when it's not a shiny
>>
>>22204003
Ok join the marines then.
>>22203992
Not this year
>>
What is this year going to be like for me?
>>
>>22204037
Anyways I’m done baiting and baited farewell bitch
>>
>>22204041
Fml, thanks ches!
>>
>>22204056
Lmao yeah you're totally not triggered.
>>
>>22204032
Your homelessness will end after the first of march. You will get your books within 5 weeks
>>
>>22204068
So then I'm rebuying? I have a week to call to get a truck. Then they throw my shit out.

What does your deck say about the meeting my guides were saying you already know the answer they've been telling you for the past week. Which is no.
And I really think you should just go for a drive and think it out
>>
>>22204097
Sorry i am pretty tired and i do not have much practice with "when" queries. Within 1 week there is a chance you will find a mover who will help you. I see one dude in a blue tshirt..

What does my deck say about what, sorry? I don't understand.

No, i should not take the gig? Or yes, i should take gig because it will not be as hard as i think.
>>
>>22204152
Tell me if your getting the wheel of fortune into the moon.
Those cards are horrendous together meaning anything can happen. One of those expect nothing sorta deals. If you do go don't expect either a good or bad time it's all up to your guides
>>
>>22204011

Hey, want to be pokebuddies?
>>
>>22204187
I asked how the training at the gig tomorrow will go, i received The Fool reversed.
>>
>>22204219
A journey of disparity. Try your best anon
>>
>>22204227
Ahh yes, this makes sense. I am quite rusty for what is being asked of this gig. I also did embellish on my application. The people there will be more prepared than i will be, i feel..

Do you see them offering me the position if i try my best? If i want to go there tomorrow i have to spend around 90 dollars on appropriate gear to be professional. I ain't rollin' in the cash, you know what i mean?
>>
>>22204264
It can go either way with the wheel the guides around you say it's a bust though.
>>
Trading
>>
>>22204301
K when do I meet black acanthus.
>>
>>22204309
When Glorious Emperor Trump starts up a major war in his second term he will flee to maple syrup land and seek shelter with you. You're going to be his rock to lean on during this period of strife. He gonna succ on dem tiddies.

Option A or B my best bet?
>>
>>22204063
>being triggered at somebody who’s triggered at somebody who’s triggered
>>
>>22204339
>being triggered at someone who's being triggered at somebody who’s triggered at somebody who’s triggered
>>
>>22204316
It's b. But you need to focus and master the art of concentration
>>
>>22204316
Wait why would a soldier leave war?
>>
>>22204416
chesswick I miss you on discord
>>
>>22204416
Idk maybe a nuke is involved and he has to?
>>
I wish that girl that drew me and black would draw more
>>
File: ml5ajz0cxe821.jpg (51 KB, 750x947)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>22204526

I wish more girls would touch my pee pee but we don't always get what we want.
>>
Can anybody read how my job interview Wednesday will go?

Thanks
>>
>>22204538
I only touch soldier pee pee sorry your not a alpha
>>
File: 1547412433304.png (647 KB, 772x662)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
>>22204625

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier
>>
>>22204636
Why
>>
>>22204538
Maybe if you were mature enough to not call your penis a peepee that would change.
>>
>>22204646

You'd be surprised, my FWB thinks it's funny. Maybe the readers were right, I am too negative and down on myself. I could probably get even more pussy if I put myself out there and acted more confident.
>>
>>22204646
Whats yours called.
>>
>>22204668
Vagina.
>>
>>22203689

>>22203649

Sorry Ches!
>>
>>22204686
Your focus needs to be on healing the past and forgiveness. Try hard to stop being so bitter.
>>
>>22203128
>>22204708
Ches I was not the anon who asked for discord, just replied to your earliest post at the moment lmao
>>
>>22204708
Yo, Ches, up to give the read for the trade we made the other week?
>>
>>22204708

Am I going to have sex with any new girls in February or March? Do I know any of them?
>>
Trading, I require gender, a nickname or name, and a physical attribute
>>
Looking for a reading.
What can I expect next month?
>>
Which readers here are legit?
>>
>>22204708

Hmmm bitterness has been something I struggle with. Any practices to help myself with this process?

Thanks for all that you do, peace profound!
>>
>>22201084
N
m
Capricorn
Will this relationship work out ?
>>
>>22204899
male
the gremlin
brown eyes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.