[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1543691033361.jpg (37 KB, 300x300)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>be me last night
>watching my favorite series with my fiancee
>she wants me to rub her feet and pop her toes like every night
>i dont want to, i never want to
>gives me puppy dog eyes and begging sweetly
>this is the day i make a stand no means no
>she keeps whining its cute but not that cute
>while looking at her with contempt i think i see her eyes actually shimmer
>a wave of love washes over me
>it feels like i have no control, i start rubbing her feet
>start thinking about this thread i saw on here about love potions/spells/magic
>start thinking about all the times overwhelming emotions for her have caused me to do things i didn't want to
>consider /x/ to be full of mumbo jumbo though
>i mention to her that she has a hold over me and joke that it could be low level magic and that she is a witch
>she looks at me kind of nervously
>i keep pushing
>i tease, "but thats unlikely since i dont think YOU could wield magic"
>her eyes go cold, "what is that supposed to mean"
>i try to respond with a witty response but i can only manage a, "jk, i love you, bb"
>she smiles looking satisfied
I don't want to believe that she could being using supernatural forces to manipulate me. I know love is powerful and pushes people past their self interest regularly but this kinda felt... different. How can i test, or break a spell/magic of this kind? Please help i just want to know that what we have is authentic.
Also anyone have related stories or experiences
>>
shes's acting weird cause you're a paranoid freak
>>
>>22200311
>How can i test

Tie her up and throw her into a river. Alternatively mix your urine with ashes and rye flour, bake it into a cake and feed it to a dog.
>>
Stop consuming anything made by her. Start wearing heavy cologne, strong enough that you can not smell her. Do not ingest her bodily fluids. Keep this up for a while, and she will start trying to make you angry.
>If you can remain calm, she will throw a fit and bring home a new boyfriend
>>
It's not magic, it's nature. This is how humans control each other. It's mostly smells.
>>
Leave her. She's trash. You will feel a lot better once you're free of her "spell".
>>
>>22200311
>How can i test
Basically there isn't a way...
Maybe visiting a witch of same kind and paying for her to find out, then paying even more to break a spell, while hoping she isn't fucking with you...
A most basic way to break a spell is washing yourself with this mix.
1.hot watter
2.bay leaves
3.salt
Firstly wash yourself in a ceremonial way(in darkness next to candle lights) throw water over both shoulders and do it while keeping in mind that this is for breaking a spell
Or you could seek of ways to break a spell on your own.
Or you could push her until your relationship will break..
Have fun with paranoia
>>
>>22200354
yeah trust that random dude from the dump of the internet
>>
>>22200360
Btw. Also its women.. that's how they get what they want.
>>
OP here
Wew lads she just texted me "Ilybb" with no prompting she is onto me.
>>
>>22200342
No lie, she admittedly hates swimming wont go into deep end because she is afraid she will drown. Is this just a trick?
>>
>>22200384
Well. It should signify that it's a jinx.
She probably fucked up somehow;missed her strengthening ritual and lost there for a second, that's why you found out.
>>
>>22200338
Probably
>>
>>22200391
>she is afraid she will drown
Works for satan confirmed.
A dark witch.
Now you know where her spells came from.
Check under your side of bed for a bag;seek for bags of shit inside of them; destroy it.
>>
>>22200399
Roger that.

So if i break the supernatural hold she has, will she still let me fuck?
>>
>>22200399
OP again

She has shown no ill will towards literally any other creature. Maybe not a dark witch just a manipulative magic user
>>
>>22200311
>>i mention to her that she has a hold over me and joke that it could be low level magic and that she is a witch
>>she looks at me kind of nervously
That's because traditionally that's the kind of thing women hear before they get burnt at the stake.
>>
>>22200311
Ask her what kind of magic she can do
>>
I can manage that. On the off chance she gives a real answer what kind of magics should be critical or non critical about
>>
>>22200342
>Tie her up and throw her into a river. Alternatively mix your urine with ashes and rye flour, bake it into a cake and feed it to a dog.

>how can I tell if my gf is a witch?
>with witchcraft!
kek
>>
>>22200391
A witch wouldn't drown, the water would repel her. Maybe she's doing a double con, acting she's afraid of drowning, when in reality she knows she'd be exposed.
>>
>>22200469
>>how can I tell if my gf is a witch?
>>with witchcraft!
>kek

Thanks for pointing that out and for giving me a good laugh!
>>
>>22200430
Well it's just my guess, but does she love fire? Does she pray out loud(like christian or other prayers)? Did she ever wore cross? Is she afraid of heights ? Those questions seem normal but it determines the type of magic she uses, if she does at all. She might be hiding all of "satanic" love but if she is dark witch you can find out pretty easy.
>>22200426
>she still let me fuck?
real question is are you fuckin her or is she fukin you? Because why else whould she need to hex you if you would be interested in her in a first place?
>>
>>22200342
Tie her up and throw her into a river.
Unironically the best advice I've ever seen on /x/
>>
>>22200495
I havent seen her act one way or the other towards fire. I have heard her pray she used to be Pentecostal. Never wore a cross, or any other jewelry really. When we went skydiving she didnt jump out just coasted down in the plane but that isnt evidence.
I am thinking we fuck each other.
>>
>>22200537
Yeah, well that sounds normal..

Well i'm sticking to my first post.
>>22200360
And again
>Have fun with paranoia
>>
>>22200351

I was gonna say its Manipulation, an females use their presence to control men all the time.
>>
File: no.gif (805 KB, 500x281)
805 KB
805 KB GIF
>>22200311
>I have feelings
>my gf is a witch
>>
Absolutely beta behavior op. Try to reign that shit in
>>
>>22200311
this slut is listening to binural frequencies to make you attracted, lookup her youtube histories and search histories.
>>
>>22200311
just rub her feet, she lets your penis inside of her. stop complaining
>>
>>22201424
is she gay?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.