[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Is it possible to kill these fuckers?
I need to know.
https://youtu.be/OoASEVIWaV8
>>
They are inter dimensional. Humans are not capable of entering those dimensions. So I doubt you could do much of anything.
>>
>>22199838
what do you think happens to sheep without a shepherd?
>>
>>22199865
>Humans are not capable of entering those dimensions
Oh please there are plenty of multiverse-walkers around. Well not experienced or talented but it's not that hard since even tech can do it. Getting back or surviving is another matter.
>>
>>22199866
The wolf removes the guise of a sheep and gets to work.
>>
>>22199871
Is it possible to do it and be actually effective at hunting?
>>22199873
This is what I'm talking about. I mean, holy shit this is the biggest threat we've ever faced. Something must be done.
How do I begin defending myself at this very second?
>>
>>22199878
>Is it possible to do it and be actually effective at hunting?
Well there's plenty warmblood civilizations both primitive and advanced, weak and strong. If reptoids were here just for food then they are fools. They could simply go to places where there's weaker but more unique warmbloods, collect those and sell or eat them or if they want a challenge more stronger/wiser ones. There's plenty of places and supplies will never run out just creativity and charting specific passageways to reach a specific place Farmbred stinks and most multiverse beings are willing to pay a fortune for a rare meal and can judge which is which and how it come be but are too lazy or incapable of fetching it themselves.

>How do I begin defending myself at this very second?
About multiverse beings? Well first of all you gotta prove they're as such. Aliens are easy to misinterpret as inter-dimensional yet they're native to our dimension. A multiverse being has an unnatural aura about them which anyone with sufficient experience can track where they came from originally. This is what I meant by slavers/food critics knowing where shit comes from. You can't swindle them but then again you don't have to. There's plenty of them and the markets are always subjective as are the buyers and sellers.
>>
>>22199878
But I'd start by learning positioning which is a like the baby steps before learning in-dimensional teleportation and ends in multiverse crossings.

Basically close your eyes. And try to "see" your body at the back of the mind. This reflex is what you're after. It won't teach you everything but it's a baby step on a longer or shorter path depending on your character. Eventually the more you see yourself with your eyes close you will understand your position. Even when you move.

Also you'll learn it much later but imagine there is no empty space. You're actually in a pool of sorts of invisible forces. When you move around you're simply ceasing and becoming on very microscopic level. This movement feeling is how teleportation is done. You appear somewhere else without having to move physically because physical movement is like an echo of it.
>>
>>22199878
Oh and feeling that "somewhere" will come naturally. You don't need to learn of a place before hand to port to it. Simply acknowledging you being there will give you enough of a pre-warning. So ending up in a wall is impossible. And if you do you'll just collapse it(leave a hole) in the shape of your body. So yea you can kill stuff like that if it's not strong enough to defend or evade it. Don't try it though, not worth it.
>>
>>22199913
>>22199931
>>22199938
This seems like good advice. I'll take it to heart. Where/when did you learn these things?
My mind is kinda being blown right now so sorry about all the questions.
>>
Yes. Use rusty iron bullets. They are allergic to iron oxides. They are easily identified as well. Any politician with blonde hair is definitely one of them.
>>
>>22199956
>Where/when did you learn these things?
It's hard to explain. Mind you I am just an ordinary person. I'm not smart or rich or free or spiritual/religious or anything. I can only describe it as "I always knew it" even though I'm quite certain I didn't. Something like "remembering" something you didn't know about.
>>
>>22199931
Holy shit. Reminds me of when Toth came to get my ass. I freaked, having totally stumbling onto his call by accident, and stayed.

Worst Bails
>>
>>22199865
>>22199871
>>22199913
>>22199931
>>22199938
Delusional retards. You can't stop us.
>>
File: photostudio_1548329954209.jpg (2.1 MB, 2000x2664)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
>>22199971
>>
File: iStock_000002662649Large.jpg (1 MB, 2835x3875)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>22199976
>Worst Bails
Hah whatever it was could've just followed you if it knew how. I guess you lucked out. Piss off the wrong crowd and you'll just have to constantly relocate or risk losing your head and if you can put yourself back together get every part spread into multiple far away places.
>>
>>22199956
Also be sure to carry a-lot of clocks and calendars for time-zones divination or tracking. Time-Space relativity is a thing in-dimension but you're not as much adhering to it most cases as in multiverse case. In one place the place you come from might not even "exist" because it's too different to acknowledge it as probable/in-dimension so good luck tracking time with math or whatever. You could feel like a day has there passed only to realize you were gone for a minute and vice versa but if you come from an "impossible" dimension time doesn't just cease for where you came from it doesn't exist. So you have to carry around as much recollection/memories you had of there so you can "reconstruct" a bridge that when you walk over will allow your memories to quite literally "reconstruct" the place you came from. This goes for everyone that share that same place with you. Numbers aren't important but someone remembering more about their time-line/place can help another that came from there but doesn't remember or was aware of it much to care.
>>
>>22200040
There as in the moment before you left. As to prevent going to a very similar dimension you came from. Because if you weren't aware of the "impossible time" that you carry around with you because you're a manifestation from it you could just end up in a very similar dimension and not the one you actually left.
>>
bah I need to write a book or something or at least go places
>>
aids kills them
>>
You can literally kill them using sticks and stones.
>>
>>22200007
Very Interesting.
>>
>>22199838
The only way to deal with them is to get out of the matrix. Study gnosticism/buddhism and or falun gong.
>>
File: 1476527456448.png (194 KB, 650x957)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
just eat them.
>reptilians try to control the identity of individuals directly
basically "demonic possession" and mental illness where they take control of your actions for either a short or extended time in order to influence you or just plain out make you behave the way they want you to.

but
>you are what you eat
by practicing continual ego-sacrifice/quantum suicide stabilization your mind shatters upon itself, destroying anything that isnt native to the system [in this case, your mind] or extremely stable to the views you hold while in the void-state [strong love, personal passions, waifu folders]

there is no true magic holier than this, i can promise you.
i am what i eat, so i know where i am: safe, at home, in the belly of the beast.

tl;dr:
>problems with demons, ayys in your mind?
>eat them.
>>
>>22200861
>eat them
Op here, and it's funny you say that. I was worried they would attempt to take over my mind last night and kept having weird visions of like Japanese demons and snakes trying to infiltrate me and I was scared for a second, but then I remembered they crave fear, so I went full "first day of prison" on their asses and lost my mind to barbarism. Began envisioning them trying to take chunks out of my neck with their teeth, but then I would make my mouth bigger than them and eat their heads.
One of my visions, I ate one of th ed ir eyeballs and "crawled" into his eye sockets like a hungry worm, eating his brain and hollowing his skull.
This seemed to work and I had no trouble sleeping and am here this morning... so awesome
>>
>>22201137
yup, gourmet magic is holy magic.
this has been known for almost 2 decades.
>>
>>22200861
how the fuck do you eat them
>>
>>22201214
turn your entire mind, your "perception" or "soul" depending on how you are inclined, into a mouth, a gaping maw of the void that swallows everything present.

"you are what you eat" so to speak, all knowledge is led to being consumed.
>>
>>22201265
Never thought of this. Interesting. Wont this also devour the good beings who wants to help you?
>>
>>22201274
It's a technique to be used when you're pinned against a wall. Possibly quite literally (reptilians seem big into rape).
>>
>>22201274
good beings, if actually helping, don't need to stick around, they just need to pass on small pieces of information that you then use for your own personal growth.

continue with the process until you discover the flavor of devouring.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.