[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bad_sleep_feels.png (186 KB, 1000x1144)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
There is no God
Jesus Christ was a beta cuck
Religion is nothing and spirituality is hippy bullshit that will get you nowhere in the modern world

I also hate this fucking place
I hate the world
I hate society
I hate and despise human beings
If you think I'm joking and just a nice guy
I'll tell you this one fucking time
I am at the brink of the edge now
I am fucking done
>>
>>22198324
High five
>>
>>22198324
That's great Tim. Now go play your Shadow The Hedgehog game.
>>
>>22198324
Isnt this an r9k post?
>>
File: 10xg8j5.jpg (97 KB, 320x314)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>22198324
https://youtu.be/-Po1Lg-qpfk
>>
>>22198324
Repent
>>
life sucks

I'm feeling it too right now

I'll continue living and hope for the best though. Hope it goes well for you too anon.
>>
There is no god
It there is than I will sell my soul to the devil
>>22198391
I have five meetings tomorrow
I believe shit will go wrong because it's time for me to get slapped on the wrist
I'm seriously pissed off and I may just start screaming tomorrow and tell everyone to go fuck themselves
They like when I fail but when I win they hate it

I'm seriously losing it
I'm sure I will start screaming tomorrow or somehow become very aggressive at work
I'm done!
>>
I will sell my soul to the devil for pure evil
Make me evil!!!

I am not good anymore
I have been broken
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (40 KB, 480x360)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>22198324
jesus christ has unironically survived for 2000 years like a camel in the desert. think about the implication, and the meaning of your life

literally if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all
>>
>>22198324
Hey bro you're probably gonna call me a fag but I do recommend at least looking into Jesus and maybe trying church or just praying once. When you have faith and pray it can give this nice warm and secure feeling similar to when you talk to a significant other. It's worth trying and it may help boost your outlook on life
>>
>>22198483
No op’s right. Jesus was a fag. Fuck Jesus.
>>
>>22198483
I already said I'm done
Only a cuck would turn the other cheek
Jesus = cuck

I am fucking done
>>
>>22198324
>>22198431
Communication with God is very good. God will help you. He can't talk to you if you are caught up in hatred and anger. I am not shaming you, I am trying to help you, that's just a fact.
>>
>>22198324
>spirituality is hippy bullshit that will get you nowhere in the modern world

It teaches you to reject the modern material world. Its about how to become something more beyond this place.
>>
>>22198513
Kys cuck
There is no God
We all know the truth
There is nothing

I would kill him myself if I could
Fuck you and fuck God
Fuck religion
Keep testing me bitch
Keep testing me
>>
>>22198531
Fuck you
There is nothing else but this world
Everyone is an animal trying to kill each other by a thousand words
Those thousand words drive you insane
If you know how to move on tell me
Because I am seriously at the brink of the edge already
I am done
Don't you understand I cant take anymore
>>
>>22198324
>hates Jesus
>lives an awful life full of hatred and despair
You can accept Jesus anytime, anon.
>>
The truth is right in front of you, but your pride deceives you, and hardens your heart.
>>
>>22198557
You are so fucking stupid
How will accepting jesus prevent people from driving me mad?
How will jesus help me deal with the pain of constantly being put down and talked over by others like I dont matter and I'm not alpha enough for them

How will jesus help me get respect from others
Fuck you all
Fuck God
Fuck jesus
Jesus is a cuck
There is no God
We are animals living life on animalistic nature and behaviours

I am done pretending I am a good man
There is nothing good about me
>>
It looks like Christianity has become popular enough that the retards are larping as Christians now. Time to jump ship. How’s Satanism these days?
>>
>>22198569
Your perspective is flawed. That is the source of your problems. You complain about what you can’t change, but you don’t ever look in the mirror. You can’t change the world, you can only change yourself. What exactly is it about Christianity that makes you so upset? So far you’ve just been babbling emotionally like a rebellious, teenage girl. Do you have any actual reasons for your hatred and disbelief?
>>
>>22198569
respect yourself first and don't use external validation.
>>
>>22198569
Bring a gun to work, that always gets respect kek
>>
>>22198324
Jesus Christ was so alpha and manipulating he tricked billions of people to not only worship him but save their virginities for him. Still an atheist
>>
Only a gay theist would say something so gay and satanic. Jesus Christ is real and hes coming back and hes is not gonna be mr. Nice guy this time. Im a christian which is why im not a depressed fag like you
>>
>>22198324
>There is no God
Probably, yeah.
>Jesus Christ was a beta cuck
If you read about him you'll see he was actually a cool guy, except for the "son of god" larping
>Religion is nothing
It has done more harm than good to humanity, but there's good religious people out there
>spirituality is hippy bullshit that will get you nowhere in the modern world
It can actually help you have a different perspective of the word, the people around you and even yourself, but do not try to make sense of it in a literal way.

>I hate society
Me too, but I learned to not give a fuck about it.
>I hate and despise human beings
Most people are idiots, but not evil in any way.

My advise is to meet with your closest friend and talk about how you feel with them.
>>
>>22198614
>It has done more harm than good to humanity, but there's good religious people out there
In other words, it’s the flawed humans who are doing the harm, and not the religion itself.
>>
>>22198608
You are unironically a jew, Anon. You may have different beliefs from them but you are in practice a jew because you’re making the same mistakes they did.
>>
>>22198614
>Probably, yeah.
You have no faith
>If you read about him you'll see he was actually a cool guy, except for the "son of god" larping
If he was LARPing as the Son of God then what are you LARPing as, faggot?
>It has done more harm than good to humanity, but there's good religious people out there
Religion is not platonically bad, but people are sinners just as Christianity explicitly says
>Most people are idiots, but not evil in any way.
Wrong. No one deserves life

My advise is to meet with your closest Catholic priest and talk about how you feel with them.
>>
>>22198663
Matthew 23:9
>>
Hope and Faith look sad now.
I see them.
Devil: and they dont care.

I hate our minds.
>>
>>22198663
If No one deserves life you deserve it.
>>
File: feuJTSP.gif (3.34 MB, 300x299)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB GIF
Fuck you
Stupid fucking kike
Jesus sucking cock faggot
Fuck everyone
I am done being nice
>>
File: strider_smoking_up.jpg (34 KB, 549x720)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>22198324
if you choose to believe that you are exercising the free will that God Himself has given to you.

as for me I have seen and known Christ, and know that He is the truth.
>>
>>22198695
Explain
>>
>>22198684
Sacred scripture derives from sacred tradition, not the other way around.
>>
>>22198663
>faggot
>No one deserves life
Way to show your christian values.

>meet with your closest Catholic priest
No thanks, I don't want to be friends with pedophiles :^)
>>
>>22198717
He has broken me down okay
I am done fighting for good and justice
I will fight for
blood
Vengeance
Hatred
Disgust
Pain
Torture
And best of all revenge. That is all I have left
>>
>>22198739
Ha who said I was Christian I'm follow only the Satan, the true God
>>
>>22198727
Whatever keeps you from lying awake at night remembering that you and the people around you are actively disobeying Jesus’ commandments. It’s best just to call religious leaders “brother,” and not “father.” This way, you are 100% safe. But I doubt the Catholic priests will let this happen. They are like the Jews that Jesus criticized. This stuff should be obvious. I’m glad that God has made Catholicism such a mess, because I know that it’s a false denomination. Not to say Catholics will go to hell or anything, but it’s certainly not the best way.
>>
>>22198721
We are technically NO ONE.
>>
>>22198745
You missed the part where sacred scripture derives from sacred tradition, not the other way around. Protestantism is directly of Satan. It's literally Gnosticism, a false religion that denies the primacy of the real visible church founded in the flesh. You will be burning in Hell heretic

>>22198748
If you say so
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (42 KB, 400x366)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>22198740
>>
>>22198324
It's time to RIP people up.
She says its Heartbreaking.
I love her but we are animals.
>>
>>22198742
There are different kinds of satanist religions and none of them claim satan is "the true god".
Better luck with your next troll attempt, but keep in mind that if you were nicer to people you'd have more friends.
I'm an atheist btw
>>
>>22198758
How are traditions verified? It should be through scripture. Any traditions can be made up, but they should never contradict scripture. I feel bad for you that you’re literally advocating that humans can ignore parts of the Bible. Humans are sinners and flawed, scripture is not. You cannot go wrong by trusting in God’s word only.
>>
>>22198798
You're just a faggot and you're not smart

>>22198809
>How are traditions verified?
True religion isn't "verified." You either have faith in the true Church or you don't. If in doubt rely on the Holy Spirit which is only inside the Church. By the way, sacred scripture has many discrepancies and contradictions even though it's sacred. This is because it was written by MEN.
>>
>>22198809
>How are traditions verified?
The Vatican
>>
>>22198324
Jesus was so alpha. He made all of Europe resent its own culture and kill their own who continued to embrace it, then established Jewish supremacy across the world by having his followers sell their own people to the Jews. Jesus is what every Jew wishes they could be.
>>
>>22199113
>having his followers sell their own people to the Jews
That's the opposite of what Jesus commanded. Why do you sell things? Love of money. What does the Bible tell us about Jesus thoughts on the love of money? The root of all evil. Stop slandering the good Word.
>>
Nice poems, faggalore. Now go cry into your mcr jocks
>>
>>22199125
Yeah well that's exactly what Christians did.
They made Jews the richest people in Europe.
If you want to know the effects of Christianity always remember:
Native European culture did not make it out of the Middle Ages.
Jews did, and filthy rich to boot.
>>
>>22199156
See >>22198663
You don't care about Europe if you're not Christian
>>
>>22198497
shut the fuck up pussy nihilist faggot nigger
>>
>>22199162
Wrong.
You don't care about Europe if you are Christian.
The church did nothing but persecute Europes greatest thinkers, like Galileo.
Get out kike.
>>
>>22199170
Galileo may have been a great thinker but he was a SINNER and so are you.
>>
>>22199176
>proving my point
Thanks. I bet you think the Europeans whos only crime was preserving their own culture deserved to be sold into Jewish slavery too.
>>
>>22199184
All humans deserve death. This is Christianity you dumb fuck.
>>
>>22198324
this is why being redpilled is gay
>>
Try to find something that makes you happy. Nature maybe?
>>
>>22198324
Pre-Rabbinical Judaism is the most based religion.
> follow the Commandments
> if someone opposes you, kill them
>>
>>22198324
>I am at the brink of the edge now
Become the edgy
>>
>>22198551
Feeling angry at an injustice and insance workd is the first step to waking up, anon. Calmly go to your meeting and if you have to calmly resign. I was there I worked with office people. Its hell unless you’re a demon too. Find your place and find your people theyre out there.
>>
>>22198324
>OP doesn't believe in the metaphysical

Take DMT pussy

>Take DMT
>Forget you took DMT
>Get your soul ripped out of your body
>Feel like you died
>See aliens, demons, angels, jesters, The Source
>Feel like you're gone for thousands of years
>DMT wears off, you raise up

"How long was I out for?"

"....20 min, why?"
>>
>>22199663
Haven't been in nature in a month, early January was my last time in nature

>>22199708
If i resign they win, I end up broke and homeless. Or i can just drive 2k miles back home and stay with my parents but I'm not doing that
>>
File: 1544522322994.jpg (24 KB, 317x432)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>22199166
Not a nihilist, I am at the brink of failure
I am at the edge of doing something, really really wrong
>>
File: 1549900993361.jpg (152 KB, 715x1538)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>22199113
>Jesus was so alpha

What world are you in? Jesus turned the other cheek and never stood up for himself
He kept saying I can take it, they dont know what they're doing
Literally a cuck move, stand up for yourself and fight

Jesus never stood up for himself
I cant be a cuck any longer
>>
>>22200772
>cuck
>>
File: thisshitt.png (694 KB, 909x608)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
>>22198324
>I am fucking done
I wish, but you'll make this same stupid ass thread again in 24 hours.
>>
>>22198551
>There is nothing else but this world

You know that is not true.
>>
>>22198324
jews in this thread, OP has picrelated
>>
>>22198324
>get one life, hates it
>God says you are going to live life forever if you follow Him
>rejects God cause he reject life
try to enjoy it while you can, or keep rejecting God and accept the second death
this life inst hard, it's to see if you want to keep living with God, suffering and maturing, or you just want to die
may God give us strengh to keep fighting the good fight and ejoying the good things of this life
>>
>>22200772
>Jesus turned the other cheek and never stood up for himself
>literally turning the whole jewish religions against him cause he told them the truth like the chad he was isnt alpha
you dont know Jesus
>>
File: 1549520638230.jpg (30 KB, 554x554)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>22201292
Than why did i give my life to Jesus all those years
Why was I a good man to people
Why did i protect and help others but somehow everyone i meet wants to act like a jerk to me and literally prove to everyone they are more alpha than me in every encounter while putting me down in the process

Being a good man gets you nowhere in life
Everyone just uses you and treats you like shit until you break
>>
>>22198324
You've rejected the Lord and have found only despair. A fitting end
>>
>>22201312
follow Jesus, dont follow people saying what is good according to them, if you want to do good to people do the good for you, not for them, if they are jerks, it's their problem, who do you want to serve? people or God?
one bull is going to try to stomp you even if you are the goddest person of all, it's their nature, like bad people
being a Christians aint easy, but it's a choice you want to do, do you want to live eternally with God or not?
>>
Sorry OP you're a pathetic edge lord, but I hope you'll get out of this phase.
>>
>>22201312
Thats what makes you so special and like jesus though anon, you give people what they want without even trying. The people who dwell in sin want to feel alpha, important, powerful, and you let them. If you want to take it back you are free to do that and I think you have realized that during this thread you can just take it back if you want. If you truly want to be alpha though then keep letting them walk on you, keep letting them commit the sin of pride over you, but give everything. Give them houses to live in, give them your charity and money, they will feel as if they are taking advantage of you but you know better, you know you are letting them feel powerful but at any minute you could take that power back for yourself. They are but children anon, they are brain damaged children and should be treated as such until the day they realize they are brain damaged children and will weep openly at your feet for the terrible things they have done to you.
>>
>>22198497
If misinterpretation and ignorance are your tools then you'll never understand your place in this universe.
>>
File: 1549658794256.jpg (60 KB, 770x593)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>22201336
anon
Everyone looks at people who turn the cheek as betas and pushovers
You understand right? I have been broken down so far i am not a good man anymore
\
Everyone respects the alpha, trust me you do not want to know what has been done to me

i am broken beyond repair now
All i have is anger and pain
>>
File: 1548906510753.jpg (59 KB, 960x882)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>22198740
Did you dad cut you off from your allowance?
>>
>>22201356
who do you think is an alpha and who do you think is a beta? what are you going to do to be an alpha?
i agree with that if dont talk and if you dont stand your ground, you are sinning against God
for example, the david's friend, they said to the king, we arent going to knee before the statue even if that means you have to kill us, that's being an alpha and a chad

if you want to go and kill everyone, and be the strongests phisically, and if someone says something wrong to you, you pull a gun and kill them, that's not being an alpha
>>
>Jesus is a beta cuck
Not really.
If you want a "cool" prophet try Mohammed
>>
>>22201386
I just want to be myself and i want to be a good man
But i dont want people to constantly test me and try to put me down
I dont want to talk to someone and they literally cut me off any chance they get so i shut up and they are the only ones allowed to speak? I look at them as being weak but literally in their social circle they will see this person putting me down and i am the beta? i am the weak one who they constantly try to break down? I dont know what it is to be alpha but i thought it was to just live your life, your own goals and ignore the haters but the haters literally try to put me down all the time, they always try to put me down and control me so i stay depressed

Sadly, i dont think i am strong enough to begin to put others down and destroy other peoples happiness and sense of self

Why do they put me down? Why am i being pushed to silence and to keep my mouth shut?

I thought being an alpha was being silent and not needing everyone to hear your voice, i thought being alpha was the strong silent person but i am being beat down over and over
and if i try to stand up they force me down, they force me to shut up since they want to speak over me and shut me down

plz, help me
I have given up on god already because the more i improve the more they push me down
>>
File: willbloody.jpg (152 KB, 331x490)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>22198324
You'll be fine.
>>
>>22201419
>3 The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the Lord trieth the hearts.
literally we are here to suffer, the more you suffer, the more you mature, the less you suffer, the more people take care of you, the worse you are going to be
be strong, people are going to test your will, if they can break you easy, you are weak, try to overcome this types of moments
even God is going to test your will

life is ups and downs, it's never up, and it's never down, you have to learn how to live both, be prepared for the ups, and be prepared for the downs, what you are striving now, is creating character in you, if you succeed and pass this test, you are just gonna become stronger, fight the good fight
>>
lets an hero together based poster
>>
>>22198324
There is still hope for you
You are only blind
>>
>>22198324
I dont know how i can help you. But God is real, Christ is real, and you should love God With all Your heart, and Your neighbours as yourself
>>
>>22199680
This. Fuck cucktianity and its butthurt counter religion, judaism. Both modernist bullshit compared to OT religion.
>>
>>22198569

Sounds like you got your mind made up so do you want our advice or do you just want to stay mad? Sounds like you just want to stay mad, but if you really want things to change, pray and research the lessons of Jesus. You won’t have to depend on circumstances to fulfil you when you have the everlasting love of the creator of the universe who has given you the free will go either follow His divine path back home or angrily defy him, which is what you have been and are doing, and how’s that working out? I hope you can figure it out anon, it hurts knowing there’s people like you hurting out there. Life doesn’t have to be hellish if you move away from hellish behavior.
>>
>>22198324
If you hate everyone why are you posting these thoughts to a website made for communicating? I don't think you hate everyone. I think you hate yourself. You can fix that. Strive to be better. Clean your room. I believe in you.
>>
File: 1548380846053.png (112 KB, 817x920)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>22202178
My room is clean
I just want God to stop testing me so much
I am tired
I am tired of it all
I just cant go on like this anymore
I am tired of the failures
I am tired of nobody respecting me
I am tired of being a failure
I am tired of letting people into my head
I am tired of letting others destroy my motivation and my happiness

It didnt have to be this way
>>
>>22198324
It gets better. The best thing that you can do is talk to friends and family about the way that you feel and trying to attend therapy regularly if you can. The blackpill is poisonous to your mind and it will do nothing but make your existence painful and unbearable.
>>
>>22198595
this
>>
>>22202282
I have a job interview in like 5 minutes so I cant explain now but my families advice is stupid
Plus I have no friends
Not a single one ok
>>
>>22198569
beta/alpha/cuck is a biological social and natural construct. these are things that we as a species have evolved beyond and no longer require to survive.
You need spiritual and mental help and I would suggest taking the advice from the other members of this board and look into weekly therapy
>>
>>22202307
The internet is always the best place for this. Most of my friends that I talk to about my personal, spiritual, mental problems are online friends that I met on Facebook or Discord or whatever. Online friends are real and valid and they can help you almost as much as friends in your physical life. Also good luck on your job interview!
>>
>>22202256
Treat yourself like you would treat somebody that you love, OP. I think if you do that everything else will fall into place.
>>
>>22202391
this
>>
>>22198324
If you're older than 20 then you're just a loser, don't be sad tho, therapy can fiz you
>>
What experience made you guys believe in jesus?

suffering? reading the new testament? prayer?
>>
>>22202462
Converted real quick after reading this book
>>
>>22202577
Hey I finally made someone read Pascal.

Most honored anon great taste.
>>
>>22202588
I read it months ago. You sure it was you?
>>
>>22202462
The trait of being pathetic.
>>
>>22198538
1Ti 1:12-20 KJV
12] And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
13] Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
14] And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
15] This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
16] Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
17] Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Mat 12:31-32 KJV
31] Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32] And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Act 2:38 KJV
38] Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Joh 14:21-23 KJV
21] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
22] Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23] Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
>>
>>22198569
>There is nothing good about me
Rom 3:23-24 KJV
23] For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24] Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

1Jn 1:5-10 KJV
5] This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6] If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7] But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

dont make the mistake of thinking a saved person is a good person. or that someone is good because they are telling you about redemption. paul, an apostle, said:

Rom 7:18 KJV
18] For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Rom 7:24-25 KJV
24] O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25] I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

read the new testament, as it is promising you the redemption from your situation, as well as the promise of eternal life, which i know by the grace of the Lord by which we are saved, is real
>>
File: zrwxqL7.jpg (7 KB, 236x236)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Shit just got worse
>>
>>22198324
That's okay OP for you have turned your back on the Lord but it is not too late to repent and change your ways. You are Gods child and he would be happy to forgive you. Repent anon. It's the only way.
>>
>>22198324
I don’t hate the world
I am just frustrated that people invest money and time into crazy psuedos and bullshit theories instead of investing in virtual reality trans humans in and genetic engineering (biotech)
If everyone was on board us couldn’t ban viral gene therapy or stem cell research and we all been better.
>>
>>22203392
I meant trans humanism, not trannies.
>>
File: 1549189107681.jpg (54 KB, 800x800)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
People have lost God.

How is this acceptable behavior?
God loves you, I know we are weak, I am human too.

Don't give up anons. The revolution is in the individual, and the revolution is the love of God's word.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.