[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Elon Musk, a known Luciferian and advocate for a global Scientocracy, is clearly a Reptilian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3fniFDf3fI
>>
File: serpent-light.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>22028566
Revealed: He has a secret room in his house that is a shine to Prometheus!
>>
i know you are trolling and mkultra'd but did you know elon musk is sending 20,000 satellites all around the earth with 5G technology to make internet ''better''? It's all troll and games until reality gets to you. But surely you must think I'm gonna die and don't give a shit about life, wel what if I told you that you are going to go in the white light and get raped and tortured by aliens? Feel like trolling now?
>>
>>22028566
These guys are everywhere. It's no big deal. Do you like electricity and cars and medicine and abundant food? You should appreciate Luciferianism and its Scientists; they are good for humanity.
>>
>>22028587
both you and elon are fags
>>
>>22028608
>These guys are everywhere.
Thank you and no shit theyre everywhere! But your a fool if you thank you are safe in your little fantacy worlds. >>>/g/69317957
>>
Why always lizards, though? When it comes to distinguishing signs within the early onset, the schizzies always seem to gravitate toward 2 dictum:

1. They are lizard people, whom possess malicious intent

and,

2. These same malicious individuals are perfectly disguised as humans, and if it were not for their signifying behavior, are indistinguishable for actual humans.

The aspect of xenophobia-inducing paranoia I get, because well, duh. Schisms and paranoia go fucking hand-in-hand. What I don't truly understand is... why reptiles? Is it extreme in/out-group preference going haywire? Is it our DNA attempting to essentially "evolve away" the last bit of our reptilian brain? Is it because lizards are groddy?

Cmon, /x/philes, WTF IS THE DEAL WITH THE NINJA LIZARDS FROM OUT-DER-SPAWSE
>>
>>22028566
>Illuminati Confirmed
Am I right? I am, aren't I? He's got to be one of them.
>>
>>22028664
because lizards and scientists don't have a limbic system and don't have feelings like real people
>>
>>22028676

Did you even try?
>>
>>22028566
kek anon, Musk is against NWO and they're attacking him
>>
>>22028764
you must be blind if you really mean that
he is promoted as the cool tony stark figure on every blog and website the system owns
>>
>>22028764
It's a double bluff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoaOwSPJPHw
>>
>>22028587
the white light is real
the pleadians thing i think is all about creating this bait to lead people into 'motherships' and get used as food(RAPED)

i see they prepare this thing in many countries, fake alien attack is coming for sure and they will probably depict the good ones as the bad ones and the opposite

in greece they made many people believe and expect olympians will come and get them/save them and people who wrote those books appeared to be freemasons
>>
>>22028827
>white light is real
I prefer soft white with a decorative lamp shade.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.