[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

in need of a quick rundown
>>
>>
>>22028453
Google haunted squeaking.
>>
File: ayjew.png (91 KB, 586x616)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>22028459
>>
>>22028453
OP, ya still having trouble with that spirit eh? Try smudging your place once every 12 hours for 72 hours. google [white sage smudge sticks] really all you gotta do is smoke it out.
>>
>>22028455
they all have VR helmets and are playing as animals in their cyberworlds
>>
File: ganeshakrauncha.jpg (7 KB, 260x194)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Not Egyptian, but in Hinduism there's a mouse-demon named Krauncha who is defeated by Ganesha. Krauncha begs for forgiveness, and from then on Krauncha became Ganesha's mount. Ganesha would always shrink down and ride around on Krauncha, bringing divine blessings into the nooks and crannies of things.
>>
The last direct evidence for the continued existence of the Cult came with the publication of Nixon’s White House tapes:
NIXON: Last month I had to attend another of those things, that god damn Penny Necket thing, bowing in front of the mouse and everything. It’s the faggiest damn thing. The faggiest damn thing imaginable.
HALDEMAN: It’s unavoidable.
NIXON: I don’t like it. All the judges, all the senators, kissing the feet of the mouse for five minutes and then gossiping for fifty. I don’t like to see our guys chanting in Greek with the Democrats. Who isn’t in that thing? Erlichman, surely, I don’t think I saw him. They don’t take Jews, do they?
HALDEMAN: He’s in it, up to the eyeballs. Kissinger too.
NIXON: Jesus Christ.
>>
File: daorlyfocker.jpg (29 KB, 318x175)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
they feared the 13 and drove toy motobicycles
>>
Not a demon a god.
>>
The one who takes your cheese away.
>>
File: krauncha.png (79 KB, 267x238)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>
File: 1546830100403.jpg (40 KB, 640x512)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>22029917
>>
>>22031278
https://hiddenmickeyesoterica.wordpress.com/

https://samkriss.com/2012/08/22/the-conspiracy-theory-of-disneyland/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvceKeHl0Sg - Pythagoreans, pentagrams, and sacred geometry, oh my

And check out this thread
>>2202456
>>
>>22031334
sorry, this thread
>>22024456
>>
File: miceapollotemple.jpg (10 KB, 275x183)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Strangely the greek God Apollo was associated with mice, for reasons no one really understands... Apollo is a god of art, but not of ecstatic art like Dionysus. Apollonian art is measured, symmetrical, mechanical and balanced in very particular ways. I would say Disneyland is a good example... Very methodical and precise manipulation of visuals and sensations.

Recently an artist even created dozens of little mouse statues and scattered them on the stairs of the Apollo temple. Pic related
>>
>>22030017
a god of what?
>>
>>22031334
Ty anon will do
>>
>The supplicants, wearing the crowns and masks of a king, then threw themselves to the ground before the statue of the mouse, and wailed, “O destroyer, O bringer of famine, may your desolation stretch across the world!” As their wailing grew louder it was joined by the beat of a drum and the sounding of a salpinx [trumpet]. At this point two slaves put the torch to the pyramid of grain that had been built on a stone altar in the centre of the circle and it leaped instantly into flame. The initiates then gathered around the fire, but did not dance to the drum. Instead they cried bitterly, pulling at their hair and clothes, and lamenting the loss of their grain. When I asked why, I was told, “We are rich men, and we have no lack of grain; but during the rite it is as if we are peasants, and our sorrow is real. This sorrow is felt by Nikheis Pondiki [Penew-Nekhet] and by the Earth, and we gain many great powers.”

what I see is reversals and the use of e(nergy)motions

>The Cult has always attempted to form concentrated loci of high emotion. In much of its documented history this emotion was sorrow, terror, or abasement, but often accompanied by joy – the redemption of Communion, the cathartic bliss following the grain-burning. Conceivably it is the swing between two extreme emotional states that is most effective: witness the joy of the children as they enter the rides, and their fury as they are dragged away. The fact that Disneyland is aimed at children is significant: children experience emotional states far more intensely than adults; as such they are ideal vehicles for communicating with the worms.
>>
>>22028453
Hathors.
>>
>>22031481
9 Dimentional beeings I think.
>>
>>22028453
>>22028603
You dont have to smudge out those guys, they aint here anyway :P
>>
File: avignonmouse.jpg (167 KB, 500x342)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
even Charlemagne was a part of the cult

>On the most holy day of the birth of our Lord, the king went to mass at St. Peter’s, and as he knelt in prayer before the altar Pope Leo set without warning a crown upon his head, while all the Roman populace cried aloud, ” Long life and victory to the mighty Charles, the great and pacific Emperor of the Romans, crowned of God! ” After he had been thus acclaimed, the pope did homage to him, as had been the custom with the early rulers. At first the king was displeased that Pope Leo should give to himself a power over that of the Augustus, and swore his regret that he had come to his [the Pope’s] aid. However, the next day, the king was called to a second ceremony in the crypts of Rome, whereafter he emerged in a good temper. On his return to Aachen the king then instructed his jewellers that the ears of the Mouse, woven from gold and studded with emeralds, be fixed to his Imperial crown, and sent out inspectors to the churches of his realm to ensure that prayers were conducted in the proper manner as ordained by almighty God.
>>
Martin Luther restored the cult
>>
>>22028453
Ancient Egypt was infested with rats. The rats were huge, like the size of possums, and would dig elaborate tunnels underneath houses. The Egyptians had dogs to fight them off, cats weren't enough.
>>
>>22031772
reminds me of the tunnels underneath the Magic Kingdom in Orlando. Mouse's subterranean lair...
>>
>>22031800
In the Disney thread there is an interesting link to a mouse cult that rich people used to worship...
>>
>>22031334
This made me apprecieate disney cartoons,
>>
>>22028735
If DBZ was a religion it would look like hinduism
>>
>>22029917
Lol I love Nixon's view of the bilderberg group
>>
>>22028459
Wtf are you talking to yourself nigger?
>>
File: 76575).jpg (22 KB, 500x375)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>
File: 1263830455378.jpg (33 KB, 600x400)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>
File: 1284236090737.jpg (33 KB, 640x480)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>
File: 1284237088963.jpg (17 KB, 345x323)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>
File: 129080774972564165.jpg (44 KB, 500x359)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
File: fo1_r1_500.png (322 KB, 496x492)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>
File: rat-copy.gif (11 KB, 400x152)
11 KB
11 KB GIF
>>
File: harvestmouse.jpg (63 KB, 720x480)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>
In high school I killed a mouse in a ceremonial manner, wtf did I do? I had no idea mice had signifigance. (Btw I had to kill it so don’t call me a monster)
>>
>>22031357
As other anons pointed out, or penew nekhet
>>
OP is a faget
>>
>>22034903
that doesnt answer my question you imbecile
>>
Is he more or less powerful than Kek? Is Kek his friend or his foe?
>>
>>22036447
asking the right questions here
>>
Tonight I’m putting out some mouse traps...

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.