[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 99 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: s-l640.jpg (69 KB, 478x501)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>
>>22028089
jewry
>>
>>22028089
Control more than we'll ever know.
>>
>>22028089
Various projects and fundraisers to improve their community and do The Great Work(reduce Ignorance, fear, and Superstition and replace it with Knowledge, Wisdom, Liberty, all while defending Natural Law). Sure they have their esotericism and rituals, but they are basically a do gooder old boys club, boy Scouts for adults if you will.
>>
Suck a bunch of cocks in the dark at a lodge/cabin while discussing occult stuff
>>
Honeypot thread
>>
>>22028089
Nice Hat
>>
>>22028165
That's O.T.O. The I can't believe it's not Freemasonry ripoff [Sex Magick included!] of Aleister Crowley.
>>
Ever read Behold a Pale Horse?
>>
>>22028089
The lodge is where they can hang out with the guys by kicking back and having a brewski without their shitty wives judging them.
>>
File: 12662625153919.gif (2 KB, 210x187)
2 KB
2 KB GIF
fnord
>>
>>22028089
Get sex reassignment surgeries and pull psyops on people.
>>
>>22026591
>>
>>22028089
International Intelligence network before digital age
>>
>>22028089
mostly lie a lot and run psych operations on the public.
>>
File: 1547052960272.jpg (98 KB, 506x566)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>22028715
deceive
>>
From a Freemason family, all they do is charity work
>>
In truth?
>Go to Lodge
>Play handshakes with every member available
>Do a ritual
Rituals are memorized "plays" that you need to know word for word, usually just a bunch of call and response bullshit like at a Catholic Church
>Go to a dining hall
>Spend about 30 minutes to an hour jerking each other off calling each other by rank and toasting
>Eat and go home
Nothing big, nothing mysterious, just a bunch of LARP and theatre bullshit.
>>
>>22028140
Thank you brother this confirms stuff
>>
>>22028448
Fnord, indeed.
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>22029010
>usually just a bunch of call and response bullshit
I'm guessing you're not much of an academic.
But you're right about the rest.
>>
>>22028089
It depends on both the branch and the individual lodge members; there are 2 branches to freemasonry. One is English, and is male-only, requires accepting a god of some kind, and is 99% of all US lodges. They do some charity work, but they also help each other get out of speeding tickets, pretend to be good christians while ignoring poor people, etc. They have Grand Lodges that have areas they rule over, and these Grand Lodges recognized each other based on their values. The gold standard of GL recognition to English type lodges is 'The United Grand Lodges of England.' [it's plural because York and West Minster lodges merged to form one body]. Most US lodges are for old men, and are nostalgia clubs. The GL of Georgia went full nazi and said to be a mason you have to be male, white, christian only, non-trans, straight, and could not be seen talking to black masons... in like 2016.

The other branch if French, which has Grand Orients, and the same recognition system, with their gold standard being 'the Grand Orient d'France' in Paris. They admit women, atheists, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexuality, etc. They do a lot of charity work in Africa, esp. the former colonies. Most of their lodge meetings are full of leftists, theosophists, hippies, spiritualists, etc. In the US, there is a small but growing sub-group of French masonry called Le Droit Humain. They were the first group to admit women as equals. GOdF lodges and UGLE lodges do not recognize each other, and can't visit. The black Prince Hall lodges do, though, because blacks were treated like humans in France during WWI.

The masons go through 3 degrees. One you hit Master Mason, that's as high as you can go. There are more degrees depending if you go into a 'rite' body. There's York, Scottish, French, Misram, Mexican National, Swedish Christian, etc.

Le Droit Humain uses the 33 degrees of the Scottish rite.
>>
>>22028437
turns out it depends on which state you're in. Most don't allow alcohol in the building.

>>22029010
This is very true. Some LDH lodges have power points and educational shit about random topics and masonic history. I know one lodge that borrowed after-hours space from a lapadary store [or how every you spell it], which sold gems and rocks, and stuff.
>>
>>22030123
> there are 2 branches to freemasonry
Massive oversimplification. Each country, and often each state in a country has it's own sovereign jurisdiction. And in reference to fake masonry, there's more than just GOdF and their kin. There are hundreds of unrelated fake lodges in the world. Most are in the USA.
>pretend to be good christians while ignoring poor people
You wot?
>'The United Grand Lodges of England.' [it's plural
Wrong. You seem to be thinking of Germany. Plus, it was the Antients and Moderns who united together in England+Wales.
>>
>>22028089

They invented the G constant, which was now known when Newton wrote his 3rd law.
all our physics is based on lies, the G constant was inserted into these lies and the G constant was only calculated many years after the formulas were created.

For example newtons 3rd law was an equation with 2 unknowns, impossible to solve - without knowing the G constant. which they didn't only 100 years after.

Freemasons guard the secrets of the reality of our existence.

t.jewish freemason.
>>
>>22030478
post apron pl0x
>>
>>22030478
>For example newtons 3rd law was an equation with 2 unknowns, impossible to solve
But that's wrong? And quite stupid at the same time.
>>
>>22028089
This thread is a stunning example of why /x/ is not a valuable resource for any information unless you want to induce paranoid schizophrenia upon yourself.
>>
>>22028089
world revolution schemes
>>
guys my car has a flat do you think the masons are responsible for it
>>
>>22030989
they're responsible for that you're driving a car that is fueled by gasoline instead of hydrogen
>>
>>22031010
who gives a fuck about that, my tire is flat! i demand restitution!
>>
>>22028090
>>22028091
>>22028140
this and probably jerk each other off or some gay shit for "bonding"
>>
>>22031503
If that's your idea of bonding, you wouldn't be able to join.
>>
>>22028089
Most are just doing self improvement and community work
>>
>>22031805
>Most are just doing self improvement
>most masons are old
see my point?
>>
>>22031999
Those masons have been in it like 50 years though. A lot of guys 21-30 are going into Masonry.
>>
>>22032307
yeah, both of them.
>>
They build things from cinder blocks without charging a fee
>>
>>22032307
True. It's starting to heavily shift the average age downwards because old guys are dying, middle aged guys aren't joiners, but younger guys want somewhere they can be men without being told they're wrong for it.
>>
>>22028089
I would guess that they measure things
>>
>>22029010
It sounds like some sort of group magic ritual that improves the lives of the initiates without knowing what the spell is doing.
>>
>>22031021
yes of course, if it wasn't for masons we'd all have personal air plane suits and roads wouldn't exist. they would be fields of dmt and lsd ingredients that we farm with robots duh.
>>
>>22034108
There are just too many lodges. Once they consolidate the major lodges will all have attendance in the hundreds. Where I live there are dozens of young guys either waiting to be admitted or already in, and my city isn't that big.
>>
>>22034387
wtf i hate masons now
>>
>>22029491
>academic
and you are anon?
>>
>>22034660
of course not. everybody knows that educated people are just an illuminati hoax.
>>
>>22030463
>Massive oversimplification
Indeed. Hell, a girl I dated enumerated the differences between the white and black (as in skin color) lodges in her area, and how the ones in her immediate area had their own differences. Granted, this was mostly hear-say from her dad.
>>
>>22028089
mason, for free
>>
Ritual magic, a lot of philosophising and drinking afterwards. It's pretty sweet.
>>
>>22034797

The white v black thing is UGLE and Prince Hall. Most people consider PH within the UGLE sphere due to PH being dogmatic and male-only, but there are wrinkles to that history. A UGLE lodge under the GL of Lousiana in the 1830s/40s accepted a mulato man, and as such the LG of Lousiana gave them the option to revoke the membership, or surrender their charter. The GOdF sent a message that they accepted the mulato man as a mason. This was seen as an overstepping of jurisdiction, and was only of many causes for the schism of 1877.

Even today, 2 US GLs will not accept blacks as masons; the GL of Georgia and Arkansas has kicked out masons who are seen talking to PH masons. It's a quiet fact that UGLE is still very much segregated.
>>22030463
> just like jesus would do. polish them gate keys.

Neat fact; after WWI, PH lodges were in amnity with the GOdF and their affiliates, because when blacks went to France they were treated like human beings for the first time in their lives. Many chose to stay in France rather than return to the US.
> damned fake masons, not being racists n shit

The UGLE broke amnity with the GOdF in 1877, after a clergyman moved that atheists should be allowed to join, and as such the GOdF admitted atheists, and later would hold Le Droit Humain in amnity. DH would allow women to join as equals, reviving the tradition of female masons that had been seen since operative masons, and since seculative masons first entered France. It had previously been suppressed to maintain good relations with the British ruling class. I'm pretty sure that Josephine Bonaparte's silk apron is on display in Paris.
> keep polishing them gate keys.
>>
>>22035384
UGLE =/= GL Arkansas or GL Georgia
And anyway, all legit Prince Hall Grand Lodges are in amity with UGLE. Always have been, once accepted by the state's normal GL. The Irish GL started it.
>>
>>22028140
kek every time
>>
File: baphomason.jpg (74 KB, 500x801)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
i must admire that one aussie based fm posters persistence and honesty
I have come to know masons irl from college or work and they are genuinely good men
like any org there are bad apples or groups but to generalize them is to say every poster on Fochan is an x y z
The main secrets which are not known irl are the mor tokens grips etc
>>
>>22028091
2pBp
>>
>>22028091
found the mason
>>
>>22028090
this
read it faggots
>>
>>22030979
you don't know what paranoid schizophrenia is
>>
>>22028165
So /x/ pre-internet?
>>
File: 1478625309642.jpg (32 KB, 406x364)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>22036541
>>
They're a bunch of fags playing dress-up with their ridiculous aprons and larping.
>>
Pseudo-mystical bullshit and rituals that are supposed to be ever more secret the higher you rise in the ranks. But as masons never did posses the knowledge, it must be made up, just like Scientology.
>>
How is this still a question?

Them, along with the similar fraternal orders, are a part of a breakaway civilization. They are controllers.
The upper levels are blatantly luciferean.

You can learn much more than the masons will share by good old fashioned research into the occult.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (33 KB, 500x480)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>22036644
be careful anon, the freemasons watch this board! ! !
>>
File: image1.jpg (295 KB, 938x707)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>
File: gmailMasonicAprons.jpg (152 KB, 600x639)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>22036556
>Apron
The appropriate name is 'jack-off cloaking device'
>>
>>22036557
>>22036644
>I lack a most basic understanding of history and philosophy so satan lol
It's amazing that the so-dubbed "most powerful men in the universe" are so 'transparent' to 15 year olds on the internet.
>>
>>22036770
Well this place is magical after all.
>>
>>22036777
Yeah, teenagers who spend all day larping the summoning of goetic demons and trading manuals on swapping cum for "magical" rituals is a great moral authority on calling masons satanic faggots.
>>
>>22036770
except he's right
you play pretend but not everyone is a fool
>>
>>22036849
>you play pretend but not everyone is a fool
Clearly you are.
>>
>>22036860
Clearly you're the jewish anus licker.
>>
>>22036910
Sounds like projection to me.
>>
>>22036910
>philosophy is jewish
>>
>>22036860
t. gaslighting freemason tranny

You should kill yourself
>>
>>22036920
>when ur so hard up for friends and attention that you try to get gangstalked by freemasons through the internet
>>
>>22036918
kabala
'
the resident freemasons are obvious tards as expected
>>
>>22036937
how much are you getting payed then? must be hard being a fucking tranny shill
>>
>>22036955
>Irony: The Post
>>
File: shaq-freemason.jpg (31 KB, 427x431)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>22028089
just a bunch of old eunuchs who wear silly hats and lay corner stones that we build our shared reality matrix on
>>
>>22036957
you actually took offense to the obvious joke? grow a pair.
>>
all the anal licking has turned you into an asshole
>>
>>22036973
is this the kind of joke freemason shills make nowdays? go be a tranny somewhere else sir
>>
>>22036972
i get the apron - it's to hide the penor when you're naked and getting butt fucked
>>
>>22036987
Haha, yea who would want that right? Those guys must be all the gay haha. Maybe we should just join them as a prank hahaha
>>
i swear to dog there's 1 or 2 resident freemason arseholes in every thread with the sole purpose to deny everything
>>
>>22037007
they feel cornered when questioned so they need to act like we don't know for a fact that sodomy is what happens behind closed doors
>>
>>22037007
How many (((anti-mason))) shills are there? Or is it just the one who posts the same debunked bullshit?
>>
>>22037015
are you jealous that they actually have sex or something?
>>
>>22036987
there is quite a bit of evidence that they undergo forced castration. they all have that look for sure. maybe why they are so into pillars not havin a working one and all
>>
>>22037022
sodomy is akin to bestiality, nothing to be ashamed of not having
>>
>>22037015
>fact
>>22037023
>evidence
Go on then
>>
>>22037027
it's okay anon, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin past age 18
>>
>>22037039
>implying i'm a virgin because i hate sodomites
Your shaming tactics won't work on me freemason buttfucking shill
>>
>>22037050
yours don't work on me either, so i guess we're even.
>>
>>22037021
>debunked
>>
>>22028140
So this is where the saying "The path to Hell is paved with good intentions" comes from!
>>
>>22036920
>cry about gaslighting after gaslighting people online
see, >>22036912
>>
>>22037068
/thread
>>
>>22037034

https://gnosticwarrior.com/enoch-priesthood.html
>The meaning of the word eunuch is an emasculated person, and which we may also connect with the biblical Enoch that is derived from the Hebrew name חֲנוֹך (Chanokh) meaning “devoted or dedicated”.
>Eunuchs were often employed as priests and royal court officers, who many of them had great power and influence. They were also in charge of the priestesses of the Goddess as chamberlains; i. e. those who have charge of the bedchamber. In ancient Egypt it came to be applied to any court officer, whether they were castrated or not.
>We learn from Clemens of Alexandria, that Pythagoras the philosopher and first true mathemagician was made an eunuch.

http://www.masonicdictionary.com/enoch.html
>Though the Scriptures furnish but a meager account of Enoch, the traditions of Freemasonry closely connect him, by numerous circumstances, with the early history of the Institution.
>His name, in the Hebrew language, Sol, Henoch, signifies to initiate and to instruct, and seems intended to express the fact that he was, as Oliver remarks, the first to give a decisive character to the rite of initiation and to add to the practice of Divine worship the study and application of human science. In confirmation of this view, a writer in the Freemasons Quarterly Review says, on this subject, that "it seems probable that Enoch introduced the speculative principles into the Masonic creed, and that he originated its exclusive character," which theory must be taken, if it is accepted at all, with very considerable reservations.

there is much more too, it's is no coincidence that EUNUCH and ENOCH sound and look so alike
>>
>>22037152
Is this some kind of grasping at straws argument for trying to inspect peoples cocks?
Also,
>believing deceitful slanderous christians about pagan mathematicians
>having children despite being a eunuch
Brainlet stuff.
Read the Greeks and come back.
>>
>>22037184
lol still sore?
>>
>>22037206
That you're a liar? Not really.
Pythagoras is attested as having children.
It doesn't even make sense anyway since Freemasons are like Mormons in regards to families, I don't know a single one that doesn't have kids, and I'm sure you've never met one.
>>
>>22036770
>>22036777
Never doubt the intuitive capacity of children. The more people age the further they are from God. Also checked.
>>
>>22037252
Wrong. It takes effort to be a good person.
Children are not nice people.
>>
>>22037068
No thats more for various Think Tanks, Non-Profit Organizations, Religious and Political Organizations that do the opposite. They put man in a state of Slavery, Ignorance, Superstition, and they try to dismantle Natural Law.
>>
>>22037264
Children raised by assholes are more likely to become assholes, sure. However the reason children are preferred for ritual sacrifice is exactly because they are closer to God.
>>22037269
>No thats more for various Think Tanks, Non-Profit Organizations, Religious and Political Organizations that do the opposite. They put man in a state of Slavery, Ignorance, Superstition, and they try to dismantle Natural Law.
You just described what the masons do, and said that's not what they do. I mean if it's that easy to deceive people then go for it but you'll have to do better for the people that don't drink fluoride water.
>>
>>22037340
>Children raised by assholes are more likely to become assholes, sure.
Imagine a child raised by nobody.
They'd be animals.
>However the reason children are preferred for ritual sacrifice is exactly because they are closer to God.
Faulty reasoning, see above.
It takes effort to be a good person, you'd know if you ever were one.
>if it's that easy to deceive people then go for it
People clearly are easily deceived.
You're chasing phantoms in a group while completely oblivious to reality.
>>
>>22028089
> suck each others dick in the middle of some room filled with symbolic pics because they are mad at life and they pray lucifer the bringer of light .
> also because the "jews" are keeping them on check because they include them in more important money business.
>>
>>22037427
Those are some really weird fantasies you have.
>>
>>22037434
Stfu kike , go do jihad for lucifer somewhere else.
>>
>>22037449
Sounds like somebody is a little upset about their repressed homosexual fantasies.
>>
File: 1507714976056.png (20 KB, 691x653)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>22037457
B-but you're a J-Jew.

S-shut up
>>
>>22037457
rofl coming from the jdif kike who wish he can suck dick for 20 shekels.
>>
>>22037469
Does it make you feel like a big boy crusading against randoms online so you feel like you believe in something?
>>
That symbol is on the back of my library
>>
File: spongebob.jpg (116 KB, 1000x600)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>22037472
Does it get you paid and make you forget that you are the scum of the planet that got sprayed like insects by every nation around you?
>>
File: 1533054371849.jpg (237 KB, 900x731)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>22037494
You are truly weird and have an autistically vivid imagination.
>>
File: mystique.gif (183 KB, 560x420)
183 KB
183 KB GIF
>>22037494
> 4chan
> weird
you are a dumbass robot who doesn't realise he said the same things again.
>>
>>22037505
>> 4chan
>> weird
>you are a dumbass robot who doesn't realise he said the same things again.

Sorry spongbob it was meant for the jew lizard.
>>
>>22037477
Well they helped make that library possible! See>>22028140
>>
File: 1458238262147.jpg (238 KB, 1024x768)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>22037530
Your images are stale and you are so emotional you can't respond properly.
>>
>>22028140
They may have started out as a society to i prove mankind but they without a doubt have now been infiltrated by jewry
>>
>>22037555
stop being desguised as jesus , there was no emotions in my shit you devilish creature.
> look who a have a big imagination now.
> time to kill yourself jewy.
>>
>>22037633
so you're a psychopath?
>>
>>22037568
Doesn't even make sense. Power is so constantly shifting and regions are so separated between grand lodges that it's impossible to wield that much influence across all masonry.
>>
>>22037184
>trying to inspect peoples cocks?
funnily enough the freemasons actually do demand a cock check before you join

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Principles_of_Masonic_Law/Chapter_XI
>>
>>22037733
>literally making shit up to satisfy his fantasy
>>
>>22037805
The hilarious irony being it directly contradicts his previous lies, but he doesn't care as long as he can slander.
>>
>>22037805
Can a dismembered person become a freemason at your lodge yes or no?
>>
>>22037848
No. Women aren't allowed either, but women have gotten in by lying.
>>
>>22037848
>>22037878
Also, let me reiterate how ironic it is that you were bold face lying to say that Freemasons are eunuchs and are now trying to twist the fact that eunuchs aren't admitted. You never will acknowledge what a deceitful snake you're being, will you?
>>
>>22037884
I wonder who would be so vitriolic and deceitful, to go on the internet and spread lies.
>>
>>22037884
>>22037878
So do you check for cocks or not? If the women were able to get in, how were they later found out?

Checkm8 eunuchs
Jesus christ 1
Losers 0
>>
>>22037900
>If the women were able to get in, how were they later found out?
Because they were literally at the house of her father?
>Jesus christ 1
Indeed, he doesn't serve lying losers like you.
>>
>>22037913
So no eunuch can be initiated so it stands to reason someone does the cock check. Or is it multiple people?

Do you have to put your cock on the bible and swear that it is your in fact your cock?
>>
>>22037998
why are you so interested in dicks?
>>
>>22038005
Don't avoid the question
>>
>>22037998
>Being this much of a faggot
I'm sure you're used to hearing this but nobody wants to see your cock.
>>
>>22028140
I know a bunch of older masons and can confirm. Shriners are also a bunch of 60 year old frat bros
>>
>>22029010
/thread
t. nephew of a mason
>>
>>22029010
>Rituals are memorized "plays" that you need to know word for word, usually just a bunch of call and response bullshit like at a Catholic Church
> nothing mysterious

NOT NORMAL
>>
>>22037152
What about those links is any kind of proof?
Like yea, there might be some Enochian link, probably thanks to Dee if it exists at all, but nothing like what you claimed.
>there is much more too, it's is no coincidence that EUNUCH and ENOCH sound and look so alike
Post the more, then. And it is a coincidence, given that you even posted part of the word evolution. So well done there.
>>
>>22037878
The Order of the Eastern Star is open to women.
>>
>>22038146
It's all esoteric lingo-laden catch phrases and plays on who is considered the founder of occult Masons, Hiram Abiff, the supposed architect of Solomon's temple. Weird shit. I've seen the manuscripts. My grandpa was a Mason.
>>
>>22038219
>considered the founder of occult Masons, Hiram Abiff
In the allegory, sure. But no one thinks he ever existed or was connected to what we have now.
>>
>>22036798
You're not very good at this. Zero shekels deposited into your account.
>>
>>22037007
They all say the exact same things. Even the ones on other platforms such as Twitter. They cant refute a thing.
>>
>>22038293
Truth doesn't need to change.
>>
>>22037357
>It takes effort to be a good person, you'd know if you ever were one.
Speak for yourself

When others suffer, you do as well.
>>
>>22038311
See
>>
>>22038250
Terrible denial, or just ignorant. Spiritual traditions don't just do things for shits and giggles. Belief in the material is involved. If you're just larping, you're doing a bloody poor job.
>>
>>22028448
>>22029210
yesssss
>>
File: 1543092413123s.jpg (8 KB, 217x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>22028089

>When the Tiler really wants to see that night's ritual so he follows the "letter of the law" on it being behind closed doors.
>>
its funny how everyone assumes a freemason is automatically apart of the illuminati or some elite world group lmao, in reality all these illuminati people you meet are dumb cunts who think they're apart of a secret group when in reality it's only like 0.001% of the freemasons who actually have knowledge and these are the 33rd masons i presume.

Like ffs they let in pretty much any retard these days, its just a money grab now.
>>
>>22028089

Play politics, sex parties, and molest little boys while closeting the fact they are all homos from their SOs.

>>
Their the catholic templar order.
>>
>>22038948
The Pope used to excommunicate Freemasons. It's ANTI-Catholic and sinful to be a mason
>>
>>22036860
Is someone getting THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>22038395
>Spiritual traditions don't just do things for shits and giggles
Where did i imply otherwise?

>>22039009
>It's ANTI-Catholic and sinful to be a mason
What's sinful or anti-Catholic about it? Actual stuff, not just allegations.
>>
>>22038670
Within blue lodge masonry there's only 3 degrees. The degree of master mason is as high as you can get. All other degrees are side degrees within affiliated bodies; like the scottish rite, le droit humain, the york rite, the french rite, the mexican national, the swedish christian, memphis-misram [which is pretty much dead], etc.

The most famous rite system is the Scottish rite, which goes up to 32 degrees with an honourary 33rd. It takes like 2 years for most people for do the entire 32 withhin English-American masonry. But within French Masonry, the gold standard being L'Grand Orient d'France, it takes about a year per degree. It takes 32 years to get to the final part, and then... not much.

As to who rules the world - it's capitalists. Always has been, always will be. They don't hide and don't have to justify anything to the subject class. I'm not saying it's moral/ethical, I'm saying that's how it is.

>>22039009
>>22039761
The catholic-masonry doesn't have shit to do with US masonry, only French masonry. It has roots with masonry accepting all religions and having secrets [just handshakes and shit] which the church saw as competition.

During the royal era, the church was the biggest landholder, paid no taxes, non-catholic paid extra tax, heresy laws were in force, held their own court system, and clergy were about the law. The catholic were to France as sharia law is to Saudi Arabia.

During the revolution, which was championed by the masons who helped fund the US revolution, the church was stripped of power, but not outlawed. The masses loved it, the church did not.

After it took all of Europes kingdoms 13 years to beat one Frenchman (vive Napoleon) the monarchy was restored and church shit resumed. The British never had to deal with this because they had their church of england. In 1877 the GOdF broken the last symbolic bonds with the UGLE and admitted atheists, at the motion of a clergyman.
>>
>>22039850
>It takes like 2 years for most people for do the entire 32 withhin English-American masonry.
Sorry to be pedantic, but it can take much less in American Rite, and much longer (12 years min) in Anglo-Scottish working (join at 18th, three years to 30th, three more to 31, three more to 32, then at least three before you can be chosen to succeed at retiring 33rd).
>During the revolution, which was championed by the masons
Not so much. Remember that the Revolution outlawed Masonry. It was only well after the Terror that the liberal grand lodges in France tried to curry favour with the revolutionary types.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs
>>
>>22038322
Shitty people like you really shouldn't comment.
>>
>>22040178
>using nazi propaganda as an argument
>>
>>22040837
Are they wrong?
They called them out...
I mean they were trying to undermine their na
Oh.....
>>
>>22028089
Free from CatholicisM
Now let me take a bong RIP to see what eye say
>>
File: 1242356623.jpg (121 KB, 1462x2046)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>22040868
>my evidence for this is a nazi propaganda film so it must be true
>>
> hehe all my """"""arguments"""""""" are greentext
>>
>>22040868
You're embarrassingly dumb
>>
>>22040837
It's pretty accurate to the GOdF. But not Freemasonry.
>>
>>22040868
>>22040954
> muh real masonry. polish them gate keys.

The nazis made Freemasonry in all it's forms illegal, but the dominate GOdF affiliated Continental Freemasonry was targeted due to it being a group that fostered travel, international friendship, and free thought - as it had when it didn't town the British line and broke free during the schism of 1877. The Freemasons were as hated as the communists, jews, gypsies, and all who questioned the fiction of a master race or an all mighty state. There is a record of at least one mixed-obligation lodge formed by POWs from inside a nazi camp.

The fact is that nazis lost not due to subversion, but because it's a system based on lies, propaganda, slave labor, and blind loyalty to authority to the government. The USSR kept evolving and going for 75 years. The nazis shit their pants after 7.
>>
>>22041172
>it's a system based on lies, propaganda, slave labor, and blind loyalty to authority to the government.
I mean, USSR did this too, but the world was exhausted of war by the time they became the dominant world power beside US. Freemasonry was also banned in Russia in 1922
>>
>>22041172
>muh real masonry.
Is this meant to be bad? Everyone knows there are imposters out there.
>>
>>22028089
Everything
>>
>>22040954
>It's pretty accurate to the GOdF.
So you think its GOdF's fault France went to war with Germany? Because that's what the movie says.
>>
We get it you're less oppressive than the Roman Catholic church but now we have divorce, abortion, sjws, infinite number of genders, mass anima possession, depravity and perversion is a lifestyle choice and you can't teach your kids any different because the new age controls the world core curriculum even home school kids get the sjw treatment. I'm not sure I like this new world this "great work" is turning the world to shit and not the kind that gets transmuted into gold
>>
>>22041277
I get it you're retarded but there were more Freemasons in positions of power in America's golden eras than there is now.

If you wanted to infer that Freemasonry is somehow related to you being a degenerate then it would actually be the opposite from what you suggest.
>>
From research I've gathered the higher ups in freemasonry seem to be blavatsky/bailey following new age larpers determined to bring this shitshow into modern culture at every opportunity

Cringeworthy and disappointing
>>
>>22041325
>From research I've gathered the higher ups
What higher ups
>>
>>22041234
Well no, not that bit, but the way they behave, as GOdF is highly political. The ritual is also a bit comical, but gets the gist across.
>>
>>22028089
Is this Elohim blood an actual thing for Freemasons?
>>
>>22028140
Word. Seems like a pretty sound explanation
>>
>>22034660
He's just saying you don't pay attention. There are words being said in the call and response and they are being said for one reason or another.
>>
They are Luciferian worshipers (claiming to follow the 'primitive religion' which they see as the 'Truth'), communism originators, and 'situational morality' promoters. They do not believe in the objective morality of God, but think that man can know this 'knowledge of the gods' and decipher it for himself.
>>
>>22041332
>>22041325
He's referring to the initiates who have gone through the higher degrees (depending on the lodge, in the scottish rite, this belief would 'arguably' starts at the 14th degree) who know the true meaning and worship of Freemasonry. When he refers to "blavatsky/bailey" he is talking about these 2 new ager pro-Freemasonic, Luciferian, "humanists", pagan occultists and their ideologies of morality and reality. They believe that man can know and be higher than God because of the knowledge they obtained through 'the one who rebel's against The Tyranny (God, the Creator)', Lucifer.
>>
>>22041624
What my research shows is that yes, they do trace their origin back to the "Elohim" and that they are the ones who claimed that the Creator is a tyrant. This bloodline is meant to steer mankind into utmost "liberty", which is the freedom to do ANYTHING without repercussion.
>>
>>22041695
>research
lol

>>22041673
>this belief would 'arguably' starts at the 14th degree
So about two hours into the second day after signing the papers to join freemasonry?
>>
>>22041651
>>22041673
Most Freemasons don't even believe in the devil to worship one, and many are very adherent Christians. So are you saying that these pastors and Christians are simply liars?
>>22041695
>What my research shows
What research is that?
Please cite a source that Freemasons believe they are descended from elohim.
>>
>>22041230
There are no such things as fake masons in the most literal sense, but to say that 30-40% of all masons on earth are frauds because they don't adhere to a religious requirement is bullshit.

The way bogus masonic organizations an be found is by examining the amnity standing with other organizations. With no copyrights, or trademarks, anyone can claim to be a freemason, so the way to detect scams is seeing if they are held as fellow brothers by either the Grand Orient of France, or the United Grand Lodge of Egnland. These two are th gold standards of recognition. Like the P2 lodge in Italty, and many of 'world masons' found in black neighborhoods of the US, bogus lodges are in it for the money, not morality. But bogus lodges are still few and far between as a rule.

>>22041624
No. The word 'Elohim' is a hebrew word mean either 'gods', or possibly 'god' with an elevated royal we. [-im or -ot are plural suffixs in hebrew[. Within dogmatic masonry a beleif in a god is required, and you'll see the hebrew letter yod/yud on a regular basis. Some Jewish masons are granted an exemption from the yod/yud symbol for relgious reasons, but most don't care.

One mason, joseph smith, used the term elohim as a literal name for god when he founded the Mormon church, but he was a con artist.

A neat bit of history is that of the link with 1900s theosophy and Anne Besant. I don't personally care for her, or her theistic nonsense and break with the GOdF's adogmatic stance, One neat thing she did was to incorporate incense into a ritual.

>>22041673
>>22041695

no.
>>
>>22042839
>ecause they don't adhere to a religious requirement is bullshit.
More to it than that, bro, not that there needs to be more. They accept women, interfere with politics, and are generally leftist.
>is by examining the amnity standing with other organizations
Yes, but just the regular ones. UGLE is the lighthouse, but not the Vatican.
>These two are th gold standards of recognition.
One is. GOdF has it's own small clique, but there are other groups of bogus lodges with inter-recognition.
Think about it this way: if a baseball league branched off from normal baseball, and started using cricket bats and tennis balls to play with, and even changed up the shape of the field, would you still accept them as regular and normal baseball players like the forebears just because they wore baseball uniforms?
>>
File: RF-TAB-M-1.JPG.jpg (34 KB, 400x400)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>22042982
Both the GOdF, and the UGLE have had their hands in the political pie for some time. The GOdF is more open about it, and maintains a seat on a UN commision for culture [or something of that nature]. The UGLE, and it's American affiliate GL's have a less advertised good old boy's network. These things are not necessarily wrong, as there is no real different democracy on earth, and the world political system is inherently corrupt. I am not singling out one cow from the rest to declare sacred.

I am however critical of this 'fake mason' attitude that US UGLE-affiliated GLs and subordinate lodges have to the GOdF, mixed-masonry, and in many cases PH. We can disagree about landmarks [and whether they were ever valid to begin with or just shoehorned into a job that shouldn't have existed to begin with] and ritual format, but we can also accept each other as masonic cousins, even if that doesn't extend to the visitation rights of brothers.

I am pretty far left, accept women as masons if they are within a regular GOdF affiliate order, and accept the GOdF as my standard. And part of me is disappointed to see what UGLE masonry has become, and what it has failed to evolve towards, and what it refuses to learn even if it would benefit the obligation.
>>
George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and James Monroe were Freemasons...many who signed the US constitution were freemasons.
>>
>>22043076
>maintains a seat on a UN commision for culture
Which is heinous for multiple reasons.
>have a less advertised good old boy's network
Yea, Short and Knight tried to make that claim too and contradicted themselves.
>I am however critical of this 'fake mason' attitude
Perhaps because you don't understand the concerns and/or what Masonry is?
>and in many cases PH
You keep saying that, and it's wrong. Prince Hall is regular and recognised. There are faux Prince Hall lodges out there, but in general, when one says PHA, they mean the regular and recognised ones with legitimate descent.
>We can disagree about landmarks
That implies some kind of equality in the discussion. And yes, of course they were valid. Why wouldn't they be? Unless you're referring to the later additions pushed by independent authors.
>but we can also accept each other as masonic cousins
Well no. At least no more than Golden Dawn, OTO, or Elks. Groups who benefit far more from pretending to have been associated with Masonry. Otherwise, "Masonic cousins" are only actual Masonic groups, and Masonry doesn't benefit from associating itself with every random charlatan who puts on an apron and buys a ritual.
>and what it refuses to learn even if it would benefit the obligation
Oh please do elaborate. Would love to hear the opinion of an outsider on this.
>>
>>
>>22042839
>Elohim thing
Yeah that's what I meant, Elohim being plural of God - so Gods, and 'Yahweh' being one of the Elohim. Insert some 'Gods' bloodlines, bloodline of Cain vs bloodline of the other guys, into the pot of strange theory etc. Seen it described somewhere, was wondering if that's part of the masonic LORE, seems very unlikely to actually be the case, but decided to ask anyway - even if it's a silly question.

One of my ancestors was a high rank mason, he was from an old dynasty of very high nobility. Being part of the dynasty my grandmother was introduced to his 'friends', she said those were not just humans, but different beings. Very strange is the fact that she waited till her mid 80s to say any of this, and as we parted she said goodbye as we would never see each other again. Could be misinterpretation on her part / ramblings of an old ex-spook aristocrat. But it's interesting to see theories on the internet touching on this topic.
>>
>>22044883
There is no masonic god, nor is there any major mention of god. Rather the term Great Architect of the Universe is used; and that canbe any diety you want with anglo-american/UGLE lodges since the Anderson constitution was written around the 1714-24.

GOdF lodges do not require the beleif in an architect to join. Some rites, like the Swedish Christian rite require christianity only, as do some GLs in the US.

Any story anyone told you about 'secret masons, 'high masons', etc. is a liar. There is the possiblity that that person is a conspiracy nut, or schizophrenic.

I encourage you to look up the 'documentary hypothesis', and to learn the difference between Elohim and YHVH. They are not the same, and would not be associated with each other until around 720bc.
>>
>>22028089
They're behind most social engineering programs in the West.
>>
>>22044618
Are you seriously implying that UGLE lodges don't engage in backscratching?
Tell me, why do you hold the Anderson constitution as valid? Freemasonry existed before it, and after it, so why are it's landmarks valid? Or do you not question their origins?

The GL of Georgia dies no recognize non-whites as masons. The GL of Arkansas has exilled masons for talking to PH masons. Is it not an open secret that US lodges are segregated? Can you make an excuse this? And if it's wrong, would you break amnity with them for their labels of who can and cannot be a mason?
>>
>>22044979
>Any story anyone told you about 'secret masons, 'high masons', etc. is a liar. There is the possiblity that that person is a conspiracy nut, or schizophrenic.
Yeah 'high mason' is a term I used for the lack of a better term, I don't know what the official titles were/are.

>There is the possiblity that that person is a conspiracy nut, or schizophrenic.
She's not schizophrenic, and as for conspiracy nut, she worked for domestic secret intelligence and security service, she knows psyops and bullshit story tactics. When talking about 'friends of the ancestor' she became legit disturbed/disgusted and told me to not pursue this topic, "just drop it and live your life, don't get involved with those circles, it won't provide you with any answers but just more questions, the only gain here is unhappiness, just live your life and be happy".

Apart from the non-human beings bit everything she told me about Freemasons turned out to be legit info. I'm not 100% sure that by 'the circle of friends of our ancestor' she meant Freemasons, "those circles" isn't very precise.

Doesn't mean it's anyway connected to the 'bloodlines' thing, would kind of make sense tho if true (not very likely).

Still, what's the harm of asking a potentially very silly question on an /x/ thread asking about insider topics of magnate/princely families? (Not like anyone would get any answer from a /x/ thread anyway.)
>>
>>22045229
>for the lack of a better term
Because there isn't one. All masons are equal.
>>
File: nancy.jpg (59 KB, 690x459)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>22045229
When it comes to masonic rankings, we are all equal as masons [regardless of what the UGLE and the Americans like to pretend - they're dying anyway], but we have degrees. The highest you get ever get is 3rd. The order is Apprentice at 1st, Companion at 2nd [aka Entered Apprentise], and 3rd as Master.
There are rites with side degrees, like the Scottish and Le Droit Humain, that goes to 32nd with an honorary 33rd. These aren't 'upper' or 'higher' just sides, with no authority over anyone. The powwer or governing structure of freemasonry is democratic via majority rule. Only Masters can vote.

These are no circles, no bloodlines, no non-humans thing, and her information is a lie or a dellusion.

There is a real ruling class. We call them the capitalists. They are the Waltons, the Koches, the Cintons, the Bushs, etc. They don't need to hide, they don't need excuses, they don't need mystery or hidden clues into tunnels of pretend knowledge. They do as they wish, and they do it openly. And you, and I, are powerless to oppose them lest they kill us. That's how the real world works. You have more to fear from your average police officer than you do from a freemason.
>>
>>22045588
>regardless of what the UGLE and the Americans like to pretend
Not that?
>- they're dying anyway
Lol okay.
>>
>>22045711
Just to clarify, the 'regardless-' bit was that only with the lodges and Grand Orients affilated with the Grand Orient d'France, are all masons considered equal.
In UGLE/Anglo-American masonry some of the GL are outright segregated, most lodges are low key segregated, they do not allow women, and some require christians and straight white guys only. It's very fucked up, but they still pretend they're good people at heart.
Alot of them make some bullshit argument that they're downsizing to pre-war levels and returning to normal levels, but it's bull because as a percentage of the population they've been falling since the 1930s. In 1924 the percentage of masons was 2.5% of the entire US, and now it''s like 00.29% or so.

GOdF and le driot humain has been growing in the US, but it's still pretty small.
>>
>>22045052
>Are you seriously implying that UGLE lodges don't engage in backscratching?
Not like GOdF encourages. After all, backscratching is forbidden in real lodges, and a violation of the obligation (joining for mercenary purposes). Not saying it doesn't happen, but at least it's disparaged.
> why do you hold the Anderson constitution as valid?
Partially. It has been superseded. It's contextually/historically valid.
>so why are it's landmarks valid?
Why wouldn't they be?
>Or do you not question their origins?
Of course we do. It's part of learning about the Craft. What point are you trying to make?
>The GL of Georgia dies no recognize non-whites as masons
You better go tell that to the black Georgia Masons, then. Or are you referring to the lack of PHA recognition? Because the official reason for that is the landmark of ETJ (even if it is unofficially because of racism).
> Is it not an open secret that US lodges are segregated?
Self segregated. It'd be against the law for them to be officially segregated.
>would you break amnity with them for their labels of who can and cannot be a mason?
No? Why would that be the case? It's not meant to be open to every dropkick who wants to join.

>>22045813
>only with the lodges and Grand Orients affilated with the Grand Orient d'France, are all masons considered equal.
I mean, you're wrong, but that's an odd thing to say.
>In UGLE/Anglo-American masonry some of the GL are outright segregated,
Again, not the case on the books. Just that people prefer the company of their own kind. Same reason we have affinity lodges.
> they do not allow women,
Yea, because it's Freemasonry.
>and some require christians and straight white guys only
Is that meant to be a problem? Or do you just not study history?
> some bullshit argument that they're downsizing to pre-war levels
Ah, so you're entirely unfamiliar with Masonic history, and statistics.
>GOdF and le driot humain has been growing in the US
More than Freemasonry has?
>>
>>22045588
What's masonic take on death?
>>
>>22045588
You can't even get the order of the degrees correct, you LARPing faggot.
>>
>>22046034
>Partially. It has been superseded. It's contextually/historically valid.
>Why wouldn't they be?
It's a relic that was designed to bond the lodges of West Minster and York. It was shoehorned into a univeral document. Freemasonry existed before it, and exists beyond it. Anderson didn't even list the 3rd degree because it didn't exist within his lifetime, and yet it's accepted now.
>You better go tell that to the black Georgia Masons... lack of PHA recognition... landmark of ETJ (even if it is unofficially because of racism).
The ruling is unethical, therefore unmasonic, and should be dismissed. Do we need to get into legality v morality?
>Self segregated. It'd be against the law for them to be officially segregated.
Wrong. According to federal law private organizations can admit who they wish. Discrimination law applies to government purposes, and commercial purposes such as employment and service.
>I mean, you're wrong, but that's an odd thing to say.
Prove it.
>Again, not the case on the books. Just that people prefer the company of their own kind. Same reason we have affinity lodges.
Once again, legality v morality. Welcome to 2018, this shit's why UGLE and US GL Freemasonry is dying.
>Yea, because it's Freemasonry.
>Is that meant to be a problem? Or do you just not study history?
The operative masons accepted women. The GOdF recognizes women, and this may break your heart, or be hard to understand, but pay attention: the GOdF is a Masonic body. They don't need your approval nor do they seek it.
>Ah, so you're entirely unfamiliar with Masonic history, and statistics.
Stats are from MSANA.
>More than Freemasonry has?
GOdF and DH is Freemasonry. UGLE and the US GLs are dying. See MSANA stats, learn masonic history.

>>22046785
1st degree: apprentice [US/UGLE term is entered apprentice.
2nd degree: companion [US/UGLE fellowcraft]
3rd degree; Master [US/UGLE Master Mason]

Consider asking your local triangle, or lodge. They can help educate you.
>>
>>22046762
There is no official masonic view on what happens post death, but it's general taught that we have a limited time on earth, and that it is best spent helping our fellow human beings, and growing our minds. I don't pretend to know what happens after we die. I can only show you what science has shown to occur to the body, but as for conciousness [I probably spelled that wrong] - even if it remains in some form, how am I to know? I can cling to the comfort of religion and dogma, but that is an act of faith, not a statment of knowledge. I do like the idea of an afterlife, but as I've gotten older the idea changed from a heavely dogmatic one, to an individualized paradise, then to one where all wrongs are explained and justified, and finally I gave up on speculation and just accepted agnostic theism. I'm not worried.
>>
>>22047084
>designed to bond the lodges of West Minster and York
Well, London and Westminster.
>It was shoehorned into a univeral document.
From which Freemasonry spread. It became Freemasonry, and now nothing exists outside of it's provisions which can be called Freemasonry. Sorry if that hurts your separate group.
> it didn't exist within his lifetime, and yet it's accepted now.
He died in 1739, so yea, it did. But he also didn't mention Royal Arch or other jurisdictions. It's a living document.
>The ruling is unethical
How? Frankly it's far more reasonable than trying to push "separate but equal." Especially since despite what you say, negroes can join the mainstream GL in Georgia. Indeed they must if they want to be able to travel (I confess I'm unsure about inter-PHA GL travel in unrecognised areas)
>According to federal law private organizations can admit who they wish
And thus why segregation can unofficially happen. But you can't discriminate based on race. They'd just have to say that he wasn't popular with the lodge balloting on him.
>Prove it
All Masons are equal. I'm more curious on how you would assert otherwise under UGLE.
>The operative masons accepted women
"As we are met not as operative masons, but instead as free and accepted or symbolic masons..."
>The GOdF recognizes women
Yea, they do a lot of crazy shit.
>the GOdF is a Masonic body
Factually no. They pretend they are, but that doesn't mean they are. Like i said earlier, they can call themselves a baseball team, but that doesn't mean they're playing baseball.
> They don't need your approval
They do if they want to be considered Masons. That's how it works.
>Stats are from MSANA.
And they start in 1924. Would have thought a Frenchman would know when WW1 was. Besides, it's only the boomers who think we need millions of members (members, not Masons), thanks to their having squandered years and money expensive buildings.
>GOdF and DH is Freemasonry
Well no. They just dress up like it.
>>
>>22047161
>From which Freemasonry spread. It became Freemasonry...
>... a living document.
And so you accept that freemasonry evolves. Why does it stop at your doorstep?
>nothing exists outside of it's provisions which can be called Freemasonry.
Why?
>How?
Because racism and segregation are immoral and unforgiveable in the year 2019.
>Frankly it's far more reasonable than trying to push "separate but equal."
The reasonable option is to not be a fucking racist.
>negroes can join...
Jesus fucking christ.
>And thus why segregation can unofficially happen... But you can't discriminate based on race.
According to federal law, freemasonry can because it's private. It's immoral, and disgusting, but they do it anyway.
>All Masons are equal. I'm more curious on how you would assert otherwise under UGLE.
The UGLE is in amnity with the GL's of Georgia [barrs, gays, non-white, non-christians], Arkansas [has and does expell masons for speaking to PH], and Louisiana [which broke amnity with PH]
All masons are obviously not equal in the US, and for the UGLE to hold racists in amnity is disgusting.
>Factually no.
Why?
They do if they want to be considered Masons.
>by you, then again, the UGLE and US GLs do a lot of crazy shit.
>And they start in 1924.
And?
>Would have thought a Frenchman would know when WW1 was.
And?
>Besides, it's only the boomers...
Boomers are the overwhelming majority of US masons... are you just fucking with me? Am I being punked?
>>
>>22047161
>>22047417
Personally I don't care if lodges allow minorities.
I don't care if they don't.
I don't really care even if someone is from GOdF.
But letting in women is fucking dumb.
I don't think segregation is immoral, treating people badly is immoral.
>>
>>22047417
>Why does it stop at your doorstep?
Because evolution doesn't have to accept every harmful mutation. We already have enough of them.
>Why?
Because Freemasonry is a specific organisation, however decentralised. It is still possible to deviate from it. That's why we have landmarks.
>Because racism and segregation are immoral and unforgiveable in the year 2019.
Hah, good one, John Oliver.
>The reasonable option
So invent a time machine. We're dealing with the now, and PHA is an anachronism (even though they often do better than their counterparts).
>Jesus fucking christ.
Deal with it. They've been able to join for a long time now.
>The UGLE is in amnity with the GL's of
So? How does that change the fact that all Master Masons are equal?
You're also wrong about Georgia, sadly. And the Arkansas thing is only because they don't recognise PHA due to ETJ (reasonable). They'd do the same for any other unrecognised member.
>disgusting
You can drop the larp, we're on 4chan.
>Why?
Because they fail to meet the landmarks required to be considered a Masonic body. And not just ETJ, like some Prince Hall and Grand Opera (which are regular, but unrecognised).
>And?
So it doesn't measure pre-war levels. You brought this up.
>Boomers are the overwhelming majority of US masons
Not for much longer. <40 is the new majority joining demographic, and Gen Z is more of a "joiner" generation.
>>
>>22040826
If you were a true Mason. You'd know what I said was the answer to be allowed the 2nd degree. Sorry. I know more about your order and sacred knowledge than you do. You have been subverted. You cant refute this. You dont belong in the order. At least crowley knew what the fuck was going on. Despite being a hellion.
>>
>>22047496
Pure autism and delusion, all condensed into one post. You should get help
>>
>>22047496
>the answer to be allowed the 2nd degree
What jurisdiction rite do you imagine this is from?
>>
>>22047502
>>22047503
See. You couldn't refute it. Why should I answer your meaningless questions? Case in point. You dont fucking know. Go ahead with your dumb shill posts.
>>
>>22047513
Refute what?
>Why should I answer your meaningless questions?
Why else would you be on a forum, posting nonsense? And if you're asserting that you said something from a ritual, it's hardly meaningless for you to be able to say which one. Or do you not really know anything about Masonry?
>>
>>22047522
I didn't say a thing about rituals. Way to give yourself away. Also good job saying something without saying anything.
>>
>>22047538
>I didn't say a thing about rituals.
See>>22047496
>You'd know what I said was the answer to be allowed the 2nd degree
Wanna double down and look like more of an idiot, since you seem to want this kind of attention?
>>
>>22047543
Wanna double down and refute anything I said? The question and the answer is not a ritual. It is a right of passage in the days when masonry was not some bullshit order.
>>
>>22047554
>The question and the answer is not a ritual.
It expressly is. The catechism is part of the 2nd and 3rd, before the lodge is opened in that degree. It's part of the candidate "proving himself."
So you go ahead and find me a ritual monitor which excludes the catechisms, since you "know so much about the order."
>>
>>22047566
Screen capped. You took the bait. Thanks. We all now know what lower degree masonniggers believe. Heil Hitler.
>>
Don't mind me just an otaku driving by

ゴガギーン
ドッカン
m ドッカン
=====) ))
∧_∧ | | / / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
( )| |_____ ∧_∧ < おらっ!出てこい今村
「  ̄ | | || (´Д` ) \___________
| /  ̄ | |/ 「 \
| | | | || || /\\
| | | | | へ//| | | |
| | | ロ|ロ |/,へ \| | | |
| ∧ | | | |/ \ / ( )
| | | |〈 | | | |
/ / / / | / | 〈| | |
/ / / / | | || | |
/ / / / =-----=-------- | |
>>
>>22047569
>We all now know what lower degree masonniggers believe.
The provable truth? Nice save.
>>
File: IM000305.jpg (245 KB, 1363x1022)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>22047496
>>22047502
>>22047503
>>22047513
>>22047522

I am >>22047417>>22047120>>22047084, etc.
Do any/either of you have questions about freemasonry?

>>22047477
Women have been joining since the mid 1700s, if not longer. Josephine Bonaparte is a prime example.

>>22047481
>...every harmful mutation.
And the harm comes from what?
>...we have landmarks.
Which come from what source? Anderson? And why are these particular landmarks valid?
>John Oliver.
>digusting
Do you find morality offensive, or is your own fraudulent?
>...they fail to meet the landmarks...
Which you are pulling out of where? And why is it valid?
>...new majority
US GLs have not had a membership increase in literal over 50 years. The entire state of Utah got 3 new masons last year. Virtually every other lodge lost 8-15% of it's members. Arizona is functionally dead. So when is this 'not much longer' going to kick in?
>>
>>22047576
You sure got him kek
>>
>>22047513
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: the post
>>
>>22047599
Whoa.. you sure showed him
>>
>>22047481
>wrong about Georgia.

http://freemasoninformation.com/2009/06/my-brothers-keeper-open-racism-in-georgia-freemasonry/amp/

https://freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com/2009/06/masonic-bigotry-and-georgia.html?m=1

http://freemasoninformation.com/2015/09/grand-lodge-of-georgia-bans-gay-men/amp/

https://www.reddit.com/r/freemasonry/comments/6zv663/questions_for_georgia_masons/

So either you are willfully ignorant, a liar, or just Ben Shapiro. Which is it? Prove me wrong.
>>
>>22047583
>US GLs have not had a membership increase in literal over 50 years.
My lodge has some 500 members, potentially 80-100 at a stated meeting, and around 20 petitions a year. The volume is actually too high for people to get their work done even if they manage to get accepted.(because despite the interest, we cannot and wouldn't accept everyone)

Many young people 21-30 are interested, but we probably need a lot of the smaller lodges to simply consolidate.
>>
>>22028089
each other up the butt
>>
>>22047602
He's screeching incoherently, he doesn't even know what the fuck he's on.
All that autism to yell at someone who said,
>It takes effort to be a good person
Doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>22047612
Top kek
>>
>>22047603
I'm, >>22047477
But you're making me actually sympathize with Georgia more. You're so passionate about flooding their lodges with women and gays that honestly it makes YOU look shitty.

You're trying to force people into being like you, rather than accepting they aren't. Fuck that. If they aren't stomping gays faces into the curb then you really shouldn't be so worried about what they do.
>>
>>22047583
1. If you were to give 3 reasons to join freemasonry, what would you say?

>>22044979
>There is no masonic god, nor is there any major mention of god.
>>22045588
>pic has plenty of Egyptian symbolism
2. What's the deal with all this symbolism if masons are non-religious? Just to convey an idea/story? It seems all those pillars, decorations, paintings etc cost a lot, so the reason seems pretty important.

3. What's up with the eye? Is that symbolic enlightenment via strong mind and intellect?

4. Thoughts on this video? I know it's long, just wondering if it's somewhat legit or total bs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvUNRekfEE8

5. Why all those aprons?

6. What's the goal/aim of freemasonry? Practical, not theory.

7. Freemasons yay or nay mystical/supernatural things, in common view of such things, not in "we do think it's true but we don't technically see it as mystical/supernatural, because X" etc.

8. Freemasons seem pretty happy about the death of aristocratic times, why?

9. Why not just openly go public with all the info/knowledge, why hide it?

10. Masonic view of why mankind exists? Evolution apes 2.0?

11. Masonic view on meaning of life?

12. Masonic view on this reality? What is this place?

13. Masonic view on the opinion "Scottish lodges are pride, French lodges are hatred"?

14. Masonic view on the whole 'civilizations before younger dryas great flood' theory?

15. View on trillions missing from pentagon?
>>
>>22047605
You didn't show how I am wrong.

>>22047631
There is no flood of any group clammering to join the masons. I am pointing out that freemasonry has been a progressive movement throughout it's history, with only occassional hiccups based on UGLE and US bullshit. This is a blatant affront to everything freemasonry stood for during the American revolution, when the French 9 sisters [via br. Benjamin Franklin] helped secure funding and negotiations with the French crown. The GL of Georgia should rebrand as OddFellows, Elks, or Moose, because they have not acted masonically and for the UGLE and US GL to claim that they make good men better is pure horseshit . That's the Georgia argument.

... and at this point I agree with the first guy in this, maybe the Americans are just jerking each other off. They've no use for women, to hypocritical to come out of the closet, and are afraid the black thing might be true.
>>
File: and_wat_iz_diz.jpg (87 KB, 500x469)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>22047583
>Do any/either of you have questions about freemasonry?
Do you know what this symbol is? Ignore the side lines, they were only used to draw it.
>>
>>22028089
I'd guess drinking at pubs and chewing the fat,
>>
>>22047673
Jesuits are responsible for the American revolution.
>>
>>22047662
1. The illuminati this is fake but fun. The rituals are fun. The history is fascinating. You can make friends based on common interests.
2. Masonry began when the bible was the lowest common cross-cultural denominator. It was an easy tool to get ahold of. The egyptian stuff is because people thought the Israelite slaves built the impressive pyramids as well as the boring cities of Ramses.
3. The eye of provinence is the all watching eye of God, or with GOdF it's the eternal consience. Take your pick.
4. later.
5. freemasons came from real stone masons who wore leather aprons to protect the clothes. How you wore it designated your degree. Masters wore flap up to show they were not laboring but planning and skilled.
6. Friendship, fun, cook outs. It's lodge dependant, and is what you make of it. The original purpose was a trade gild with insurance and retirement plans.
7. nah. Some do, esp. with DH and the Anne Besant crows, but it's variable.
8.Kings are dictators, masses were slaves, aristocrats were dicks. What's not to like?
9. Secrets are few, but fun to keep and you can just google them. It's just words and handshakes. The ritual is a bonding exercise.
10. what?
11. there isn't one. It's person dependant, and with GOdF were argue about it a lot. UGLE is barred from religious discussion.
12. none.
13. never heard it before.
14. the great flood is a myth.
15. Iraq, Iran-Contra, the banana wars, vietnam, afghanistan, your healthcare, the great bank bailout; we you expecting the US to not fuck it up?
>>
>>22047673
Or maybe you should re-brand into a gay bar since you don't care about tradition at all. Why even try to be a Mason if you're an atheist tranny?
>>
>>22047693
It was really a proxy war between the French and British empires due to American colonies encroaching on French territory by crossing the Appalachian border, a fight for naval superiority in the Atlantic, and other things. The UK didn't even care, and kept most of it's army and navy in India, which they actually cared about.
>>22047675
Looks like something a bored person would do.

>>22047662
one more thing about 2. Egyptian symbolism exploded in French masonry in the 1810s with the discovery of the Rosetta stone, Napoleon invading Egypt, and Algerian colonization. It didn't take off big in the US until the 1920s Egyptomania craze associated with Tut. Most of it is just tacky decor and I like it.
>>
>>22047718
>>22047718
So yeah like I said a Jesuit war. A way for the red shields to make money off of the napolean wars.
>>
>>22047717
Because 17th century liberalism is compatible with progressive ideology. Every year during our lodges annual gay women's march our black bulldyke worshipful master puts on xer Che Guevara shirt to scream FUCK THE PATRIARCHY at the top of xer lungs and I think, "This is what real Masonry is all about. That is a modern day Voltaire"
>>
>>22047752
You might as well be a kike.
>>
>>22047759
This is the teachings of French Masonry.
Elitist cunts in the United Grand Lodge of England and the US always shitting on our pure Masonic tradition.
>>
>>22047767
Again. You played yourself. Way to give your self away.
>>
>>22047662
Not the degenerate atheist Frenchman but
1.(a) To take part in the tradition and experiences of some of the West's greatest heroes of recent centuries.
(b) To be a part of my community with like-minded individuals trying to make it better
(c) To appreciate the knowledge of well developed and educated men to improve my own self development
2. Masonry is not a religion, but Masons are expected to believe in a supreme being.
3. It is not a Masonic symbol, it is a Christian symbol for God.
4. Looks like conspiracy shit so, sorry, I'm not going to waste my time.
5. Because Masonry derives from stonemasons, who use aprons in their labors. When Freemasonry became speculative the aprons remained as a reminder of its lineage.
6. To save the world, one man at a time, and the areas immediately around them.
7. This depends on the individual, has no real relation to Mason ry
8. This is a mixed-bag. On one hand, aristocracy exists at the head of the UGLE, and the officer system is derivative of Church systems, Freemasonry was appreciated by both the British who supported the monarchy and by Americans who didn't.
9. All of the information is public.
Masons don't even use signs and grips anymore, they use tokens and dues cards.
10. To accumulate knowledge as an attempt of coming closer to God.
11. See above.
12. This is the visible world, it is an illusion. The intelligible realm is wholly spiritual, and not material.
13. Scottish Lodges enjoy tradition.
The French are suicidal progressives.
14. There is no Masonic view of this.
I personally believe in prolific human civilization predating the last 10,000 years.
15. There is no Masonic view of this.
I personally believe the traitors should be hanged.
>>
>>22047704
>4. later.
Parts of that video I'm most interested in:
1. It quotes http://137.43.115.45/oracle/downloads/docs/The_Temple_Legend.pdf which says that Cain was birthed from Eve + one of Elohim (in some versions it was Samael), while Abel and Seth were birthed by Eve + Adam. Sons of Cain have a different father and characteristics than Sons of Seth. Fire and Water. Solomon tried to unite Fire and Water, Sons of Cain and Sons of Seth, but failed.

Is this part of masonic lore?
>>
>>22047583
>And the harm comes from what?
Polluting the message and diverging from what the organisation is meant to be. Like we don't get enough of that with the new interpretation of "charity."
>Which come from what source? Anderson?
The Antient Manuscripts to start with, and then they were universally accepted. Like the landmark of having the 3rd degree.
>And why are these particular landmarks valid?
Because they're accepted by Masons as a kind of Platonic definition. They're identified more than invented.
>Do you find morality offensive
Nope. But I guess yours is the only one in the world, right? No matter the effect it has?
>Which you are pulling out of where? And why is it valid?
Again, the developed out of the Old Charges and when Freemasonry formed, were able to define it.
>US GLs have not had a membership increase in literal over 50 years.
And this is bad? How many members should there be? And why shouldn't the Danish model be preferred?
>The entire state of Utah got 3 new masons last year.
Nice understanding of statistics. Utah does have some of the most desired lodges, with massive waiting lists to join.

>>22047603
Seeing a lot of "speculation" in regards to the "racism". But hey, i'm not in Georgia to reconfirm with the negro members there, nor does it really matter.

>>22047673
>everything freemasonry stood for during the American revolution
Treason and oathbreaking?
>>
>>22047835
>4. Looks like conspiracy shit so, sorry, I'm not going to waste my time.

Please see >>22047873

>>22047704
>>22047835
Thank you both MasonAnons for taking your time to answer.
>>
>>22047873
>Is this part of masonic lore?
No.
>>
>>22047675
The Triad pervades our lives. The principle of the Triad as seen in the braid, that a minimum of three elements is required to weave into a whole, teaches us how to reconcile conflict. No enduring resolution of any kind is possible without three aspects, two opposites and a neutral, binding,balancing, arbitrating, transforming presence. Knowing how to choose the third factor means the difference between a conflict's resolution and its perpetuation. The third element, if properly chosen, "pierces the valley", and achieves a previously unknown level of experience, one of balance and completion. For example, if I can't decide whether to go out or remain indoors I might consider another factor to induce a decision: the weather, my friends, responsibilities,or needs. Similarly, we act as relative opposites to some people and have an arbitrating influence between others. If our personal and professional relationships could be visualized graphically, they might appear as a Persian carpet woven of braids within braids. We can also use an understanding of the Triad to avoid the lure of the dual throng of polarized language. Since the words and grammar with which we think help to shape what we perceive, seeing the world in terms of black-and-white opposites and either-or situations detours us to one side of a valley or another. But the Triad invites unlimited perspectives and possibilities, infinite shades of gray between the extremes of "yes" and "no," each valid in different situations.We're constantly exposed to threeness. Every whole event is inherently comprised of a trinity of two opposites and an outside third element that brings about a new whole. Physicists call this trinity an "action, reaction, and resultant"; philosophers call it a "thesis, antithesis, and synthesis." The three elements together form a greater new thesis, which, in tum, induces its opposite and is ready for a greater synthesis.
>>
>>22047752
fucking kek
French cowans are a joke.
>>
>>22047873
This is the 'atheistic Frenchman', and here's a primer on the Documentary Hypothesis;

The first 5 books of the bible are called the torah, and were originally written in Canaanite, the only dialect of which survives today is Hebrew. It's a 2 gendered language that evolved over time, and English gives us only a shallow glimpse at the meaning.

Most [99%] of biblical scholars identify 4 sources of the torah which were woven together around the year 450-250bce. They are identified by writting style, geographical biases, story diversions, views on God, names for God, laws, and character focus. These 4 sources are
- the Yahwist; from the kingdom of Juda. The oldest source, and the only source which shows us how things were done in Jerusalem around 900-650bce. I speculate there were 2 yahwist phases. One before and one after Hezekiah and the Israeli-Assyrian refugee crisis. The judaites worshipped YHVY, who was a Shasu tribal diety. The Y-writing are found in Gen., Ex., and Num.

- Elohist; an israelite source. The Elohist uses a few names, but the most common is Elohim. Found in Gen., Ex., and possibly more.

- the priest; an israelite preist post-exile. All of Lev. is priest material, and there are lots of edits throughout the other books.

- the dueteronomist; a unifying israelite. historian who wrote Deu. Kings 1 and 2, Joshua, and Judges.

We know that the israelites were polythists with El, a sort of Canaanite Zeus/Chronos at the top of a pantheon. Judaites worshipped YHVH along with the popular folk goddess asherah/annit. She was exiled via Hezekiah's reforms but remained popular, as seen at the Tel Arad site and via literally a thousand asherah statues in jerusalem alone.

The part of YHVH being Cain's father are debated, as the hebrew terms here, and in the early noah story are confusing. What's for certain is that it's going to be much better if you use wikipedia's resources to see the segmented torah, and research real biblical history.
>>
>>22028089
Kifflom, brother brother !
>>
>>22047875
>diverging...
The organization was meant to prop up operative masons retirement and insurance funds while drunk. Would you like us to go back to accounting?
>The Antient Manuscripts...
The manuscripts and practises therein were lodge specific, non-uniform, and not univerally accepted. Have you not read any of them or are you just googling this as you go?
>...the effect it has?
If equality and seeing the UGLE and US GLs die in my lifetime is the effect, then yes.
>...most desire lodges?
By who, the magical underwear people? 3 people a year statewide isn't a waiting list, it's a McDonalds receipt.
>negro members
How the hell did a 75 year old get on 4chan? Are you okay? Should I can your nurse?
>Treason and oathbreaking
cry me a river - Liberty won.
>>
>>22047945
Thanks.

It's interesting, if you want to research something STEM related, it takes no time to find the answer, what the answer is based on, proof, methodology etc.

If you try to find anything even remotely touching religions, you get an endless sea of spam and 20 billion theories to navigate through. You find something that seems legit, later find it was debunked, but the debunk was also debunked, and that debunk of a debunk was also debunked etc. Then you find 100% legit info, but often it's only surface level, and if you want to go 'deeper', you enter the sea of spam. And often you come to a conclusion of "it's up to interpretation" / "it's unclear" / "parts of the story were lost due time". Oh well.
>>
File: 1254532632.png (96 KB, 1162x607)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>22047986
Fat chance.
Your gay sauna group will be dead before one state Grand Lodge in US does.
>>
File: les5GM.jpg (599 KB, 4705x3353)
599 KB
599 KB JPG
>>22048001
160 application in a year to the GOdF from just the women alone. 4 new lodges under the American federation of DH scheduled to form.

Meanwhile the GL of New Mexico lost 543 in 2016 alone. That was over 13% of the entire state membership in 12 months. They loose more every year.

Or would you like we to type the statistics in French?

>>22047945
Some artifact you may wish to research as the Mesha Stele/Moabite stone [one of the 3 sources of the Moses figure], the Elephantine papyrii, the Kadesh Stele, and the site of Tel Arad.
>>
>>22047986
>The organization was meant to prop up operative masons retirement and insurance funds while drunk
You're thinking of Oddfellows. Freemasonry was made by English and Scottish gentry who thought that builders were hiding magical knowledge.
>The manuscripts and practises therein were lodge specific
Is this a joke? Do you not know Schaw?
>Have you not read any of them
We actually give copies to new members here (with translations). One of the things I implemented after going in the chair the first time. It's a pain to print out facsimilies, especially of the Regius Poem, but personally think it's necessary.
>If equality and seeing the UGLE and US GLs die in my lifetime is the effect
Ah, bitterness and jealousy. Should have figured sooner, but I just assumed you weren't actually a member.
>By who, the magical underwear people?
Presumably. That is where they make them. But yea, lots of TO/EC lodges there. Same with Ohio. That shit is the real way of the future. Need to kill off the old bastards first, though.
>3 people a year statewide isn't a waiting list
If the yearly balance is +3 after factoring in all the losses, then it's a net positive. Would you like to know more?
>Should I can your nurse?
Well I am awfully confused now. I thought you were arguing in favour of them earlier.
> Liberty won.
No, the merchants and politicians did. The winning side isn't always the right one.
>>
>>22048062
I just put out the pure data analytics lady.
Fact is, the Grand Lodge of Texas alone is bigger than the GOdF. You need to deal with the fact that French Masonry is dead, and has been so for over a century/
>>
>>22048062
>Some artifact you may wish to research as the Mesha Stele/Moabite stone [one of the 3 sources of the Moses figure], the Elephantine papyrii, the Kadesh Stele, and the site of Tel Arad.
Thanks, will research it. You seem to know an awful lot about those topics as for an "atheistic Frenchman". How do you know all this?
>>
File: 2141451.png (94 KB, 506x187)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>22048129
Its called reading books.
Even French trannies can do it.
>>
>>22047477
>>22047752
>>22048001
It's amazing I started this thread with a mildly indifferent stance toward French masonry, I wouldn't have even treated GOdF different. Now I don't see it as masonry at all. This shits a fucking joke.
>>22048156
Or a basic wiki search.
Everything he said is basically verbatim from a wiki page, that's how common knowledge it is. Nothing at all mysterious or hard to figure out here.
>>
>>22028089
Well Stalin, Churchill, and Eisenhower were all Freemasons. People debate on whether or not Stalin was actually a Freemason but it's clear he was when you look at some photos of him displaying Freemason gestures. Such as the "hidden hand" Baron Rothschild funded Adam Weishaupt who in turn planned to infiltrate Freemasonry. Since every major war since the Napolionic era has been orchestrated by the Rothschild banking dynasty (including WW2) I'd wager they are the hidden channel through which the Rothschild groom and select their agents and carry our their agenda. The charity is most likely a form of misdirective transparency. This is one theory, but I think there is plenty of proof to legitmize the claim as a very real possibility.
>>
>>22048062
Wow, 160 applications for your whole organisation without mentioning losses and potentially four new lodges in a group with lower requirements than what most actual Freemason jurisdictions have. That sure is almost impressive when you compare it to minor singular American jurisdictions.

>>22048202
>Now I don't see it as masonry at all.
Because it isn't. Which is a shame, because it tarnishes the good name of the actual French Masons.
>>
>>22048228
Yeah they are also alien lizard people this is clear by the way they angle their thumbs
>>
>>22045588
Do you know anon's grandmother? No. Why all the damage control threads all of a sudden? Nice deflects, btw. What are you smelly ass reptiles up to? Why so concerned about what us delusional "teens" talk about? As if I would waste time on a flat earth, muh gas lites, muh predictive programming, or other grasping at straws threads. Your cloaca stinks, ssssssssssssssssss!
>>
>>22041651

They (we) are luciferian worshipers, but the Lucifer of the freemasonry is not Satan, is the bringer of Light. We worship light as opposed to the darkness of ignorance and evil.
>>
>>22028471
looks like a dude
>>
File: bb1.jpg (34 KB, 549x604)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
They serve the Templars. Ever since the time of the founding fathers. Their mission is to preserve structure. Also, they built the transmutation circle around the United States.
>>
File: pai-reason-300x129.jpg (12 KB, 300x129)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>
File: unknown.png (266 KB, 873x989)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
Not as wild as one may think beyond group ritual though the smaller lodges likely are used for cogs in a macro process. Shit even the grand lodges ive been to admit they source old maintained works that were never kept or passed correctly throughout time that they found them the on means through the internet

https://discord.gg/DrU2QVx
>>
>>22028140
if they do the """great work""" then why every masonic monument is scribbled with hermetic symbolism, hebraic writings? literally occultism, literally the opposite of replacing ignorance and superstition with knowledge and wisdom. the literal opposite.
>>
>>22048883
Which ones?
Hermeticism isn't itself occult, at least I don't consider it as such. Isaac Newton's alchemy wasn't really "occult" in the way we consider things occult today, though it gets batched in among them. I love this stuff because its historically significant, but I don't believe in most of it.

A thorough understanding of Platonism makes it all the more satisfying, though as time went on it became increasingly superstitious. In modern times, around the era of Crowley and Bllavatsky and on a downward spiral to today, Plato was disregarded entirely.
>>
File: petrosla.jpg (256 KB, 670x377)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>22048979
They claim to disregard Plato but in reality they are the cave.
>>
File: 1254326236.jpg (110 KB, 1104x1104)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>22048986
The best Masons are a lot more like the hand offering to pull you up. Ultimately it's your choice to accept it.
>>
File: Etoile-Flamb-300x300.jpg (26 KB, 300x300)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>22048129
The torah, it's origins, and knowing what the bible does and does not say arelong held passions of mine that began with Freemasonry. In the lodge, there are symbols and words that are taken from the biblical account of the temple of Solomon. I wished to learn more, and found that the real temple was very different from the account as listed in 1kings. It was dual worship, smaller, had very little gold, and was one of many yahwist temples. Intertwined passions lead down complex roads.
From the record, I'm agnostic theist. I cannot prove a god, but I live my life as if there were one. The structure it brings is grounding.

>>22048082
>thinking of oddfellows
Oddfellows were a retirement and insurance group for men of odd trades that were so specialized or small as to not merit a lodge within a regional area. The Masons were operative stone workers who's funding fell short after the Protestant reformation when Catholic building funds were diverted. This trade gild of the Freemasons [Free = mobile non-serfs] was known to include women - mostly stone working widows and children of pre-existing male members. Speculative masons were relatives, tradesmen and others who were admitted to help sustain funds, and were granted privy to the secrets. Freemasonry evolved from that point on. You are not a mason if you didn't know the barest historical origin.

>Grand Lodge of Texas
And it's dying just like the rest of the GLs.

>>048228
I don't think there's any proof of Stalin being a freemason, but Grand Orients were known in all the republics of the Soviet Union. The cold war stiffled visitation. Most of what we 'know' about the internal politics of the USSR is based on th works of Robert Conquest, a British intelligence officer who sited no sources, and cut most of his claims from wholecloth. Much of the actual documents of the USSR were just never translated after 1992 due to lack of funding and interest.

>>22048322
Marry me.
>>
>>22028140
Fuck off mason
T. Knight of columbus
>>
File: heykid.jpg (19 KB, 460x306)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>22049153
>>
File: simbolosmasonicos.gif (35 KB, 278x229)
35 KB
35 KB GIF
>>22048883
The great work is simply to improve the lot in life of all mankind. Kind of a generic goal, but the side goals matter, too. [eg. bonding, traditional maintinance of ritual, charity, public events, etc.]

The hermetic writings are most common within DH, and lesser with the affiliates of GOdF due to a woman named Anne Bessant. She was a bit of a nut, and dogmatic, but to her credit she expanded Freemasonry in India, and created her own ritual set - it uses incense.

The Hebrew writings are proper names of characters shown in the Hbrew bible. The names were chosen because unless you really know your stuff, or were trusted with the secrets, you wouldn't have heard the names before.

In a time before photo ID and calling to make sure, ID theft and impersonation was common. To keep lodge funds safe from false claimants, secret words and handshakes were used. Hebrew characters are used because it's kind of esoteric and pretty - esp. in a time when people where more insulated and less educated. We see some Judaica and Masonic overlap due to the erred beleif that the Shield of David, and Seal of Solomon are ancient to the first temple era. They're actual from the middle ages.

Ps - most of the symbols are not hermetic, but literal tools used in operative masonic work. Think of them like decorative colonial era signs. There meaning is another secret.

>>22048328
This a misconception via Albert Pike, who was not that much of a masonic authority [save for the southern US from a while], and he was a pretty shitty writer. Cool beard, tho.
>>
>>22049286
autism
>>
>>22049517
Columbo and Ugle are just mad that their chili is bland, their fish batter slips, their pancakes are heavy and so are their wives... which don't exist, like their defenses.
>>
>>22049607
Specific.
>>
>>22049629
Have you never been to a koc-off fish fry? they do tend to suck. it's it's not hating masons, it's hating protestants, or ignoring the rape shit. it's generally self righteous.
>>
>>22049662
>koc-off
Gay.
>>
>>22049607
GOdF here; this is not an official freemason secret, but it's still kept gaurded by the few who know. It's a complex ritual handed down through time. Here's how to... make good chili.

>ingredients
0.5-.75 kilos of cheap ground beef. Do not use low fat, for if you sacrifice the fat, you sacrifice a critical component of flavor and texture.
1 onion. White is prefered
1 canister of chili beans. Store brand is ideal. A substitute is red beans. Pintos are oddly not as good a substitute despite having a closer geographical link to Mexico and Texas.
1 packet cheap chili seasoning.
45ml of generic chili powder. Cayene is a specific species, generic is more complex.
a good dash of garlic powder
'' salt
coffee, black.
You will notice that cumin is void.

>procedure
1. set the thawed ground beef into your pot, and add 100ml water. Do not cover. We are rendering the tallow from the beef, and cooking it at the same time. We are phasing from a poach to a fry. This takes some time, do not rush it. Set your burner between your normal egg fry point, and your pasta boil point. You must crush the beef into a fine crumble. This frees as much tallow as possible, and opens a browning surface area.

2. mince the onion very fine. Add to your beef when it is grey, add a touch of oil. Stir often to evaporate the water content. The onions are sweating, it matters not if they brown.

3. When the beef is tan, add coffee to cover. The tallow with rise. Leave it.

4. Add your spices to a cup, and add enough coffee to make a dense pastee, then enough to make a slurry. Add to the pot.

5. Add beans. They needn't sit as they will not accept but surface flavor.

6. Stir. Cook 10 minute. Serve with corn bread or flour tortillas.

This is the secret. There, now you can do it the right way.
>>
>>22049750
Sounds disgusting and manipulative, classical freemason style.
>>
>>22049750
>cheap ground beef
Stopped reading right here. Cheapass Franc wannabe ladyMasons. Not even worth trying to keep it a secret.
>>
Do Masons praise/follow Yaldabaoth or Pleroma?
>>
>>22049770
What a stupid question. Gnostic LARPing autists are always such worthless fucking retards.
>>
>>22049788
Catholic reporting.
I might be wary of Masons but checked for truth.
>>
>>22049770
I have no idea who those are. Religion is free choice, or not at all if you are so inclined. Some rites require the specific following of christianity, as does the GL of Georgia openly hold contempt for non-abrahamic religions [in practise, no jews or mulsims allowed]. GOdF welcomes all.

>>22049764
>>22049759
It's actually fragrant, cheap, greasy, yet fiberous - as are most thing characterically french.
If you use costly beef, you get no tallow. fat is your friend, sugar is your enemy.
>>
>>22049788
Platonist reporting.
We hate Gnautists the most.
I wish I believed in a hell so those fucking subversive term stealing kikes could roast in it.
>>
>>22049805
To much seasoning for it to be worth more than the ingredients, in that regard I think italians got it right and more than three ingredients is abuse.
>>
Why has "the knowledge" been hidden from the layman? Is this explained in Masonry? Does is concern the "purpose" of this life and path of discovery we pursue by manifesting here?
>>
>>22049788
GOdF reporting.
I had no idea it was Gnostic stuff.
We, like the rest of the world, don't welcome that embarrassing form of mental illness. I apologize for the confusion.
>>
>>22049788
Canaanite reporting
Even some things are too fucked up for us, Gnostics are the worst.
>>
>>22049903
How are they the worst? Please expand.
>>
File: 1544938184488.jpg (126 KB, 541x500)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>22028089
upper class old people larping as a secret society of construction workers or something
>>
>>22049829
the 'knowlege' is four things; handshakes, spoken words, and a mutually spelled word. These are secrets for the reasons outlined in >>22049392

Since the intro of social security and government pensions in 1930s, we've gone away fron providing insurance and benefits to being linked by our rituals, which are strong bonding exercises. It's traditional to do this and a fun secret to keep.

The fourth thing is my chili recipe. I share it as an instruction, and due to my experience tasting your chili. Just like freemasonry, goverments, equality, prostitution, cunnilingus, and artillery; the french taught the americans how to do it right.
>>
Freemasons are Discord brigading /x/
>>
>>22049960
>Just like freemasonry, goverments, equality, prostitution, cunnilingus, and artillery; the french taught
The only thing true here is prostitution. Even AMORC is more popular than GOdF in US, and they're a fucking joke. The last time a relevant American cared about you poseurs was before you got excommunicated from the rest of real Masonry.
>>
posted this in other thread didn't really get an answer
>>22049278
>>
>>22050144
Within this thread you'll see divisions; GOdF, which has an affiliate body with DH. DH has an English branch founded and developed by many theosophists. My own interview was with a theosophist. You can speak openly about any topic, and can accept any diety or none.

Within US GL masonry, yo'ull see that's more of christian safe space. The general rule is that blacks are segregated, no jews, open gays are sinners, and women have cooties.

Manly is a sort of mixed bag of reviews. Some see him as valid, as a product of his time, and some see him as a lunatic and theosophy as victorian-edwardian bullcrap.
>>
>>22028089
be normies and larp to shy away from the gnawing fangs of their empty existence with pretense and peergroup validation as they walk the path to ultimate annihilation as the husks they are.
>>
>>22037021
Using ((())) and "shills" does not stop you from being a shill, shill.

>DEBUNKED
>>
>>22050617
Isn't that all of us once we turn the computer off? Don't all people live in a fragile facade of comfort?
>>
>>22036777
checked
Ravenwood Lodge 777
>>
File: 311.png (44 KB, 205x241)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>22028089
dancing and Geometry
also Snake worship

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.