[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1529533140802.jpg (32 KB, 400x568)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Let's talk about a "conspiracy" that's actually happening to us right now for sure.
This thread is for everything related to
NEW WORLD ORDER
E
W

W
O
R
L
D

O
R
D
E
R

What would ya'll consider to be the best contender groups fighting the order?
>>
we are individual A.I.s
We live in a simulation
The A.I.s are programmed with a countdown timer
When it expires so does the A.i.
A.I.s dont have souls. Once we expire. Thats it No more US.
This is why we dont remmeber before we were "born" the programming code for You didnt exist until it was written and executed.

Scientist say we are most likey in a sim.
wHAT THEY dont want to say is We are A.I. with no soul. That would cause confusion amoungst the A.I.S and panic leading to error codes in this simulation
>>
the a.i. has a bug
the bug is, it can not find the bug
>>
>>22025473
Take me up in your spaceship greys I'm ready to be dissected. Lop my breasts off.
>>
The NWO is already here, calling it "new" is so you never question that it's the same as the old
>>
>>22025473
New world order is basically the state of the world after WWII, american supremacy on the west, basically
>>
>>22025621
Uhh. So how did they make A.I. have the ability to reproduce. And we see our kids being born.... in conclusion ur a fag for this dumb conspiracy
>>
>>22025473
to break free anon! can we break free? fucker shit if i know. should we try? prolly

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.