[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his guide for using the tarot, and runes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting. Be sure to check if they're still reading, or if they're done! Don't query readers who are no longer in the thread.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer
-Asking the same question repeatedly is liable to get you inconsistent answers, especially if you ask multiple readers.
-Provide feedback. Readers can't improve unless you tell them how they're doing good (or bad).

Previous thread: >>22019084
>>
1st
>>
read books everyday
>>
>>22024528
estudiar espanol todos los dias
>>
>>22024543

No tu
>>
>>22024543
>>22024545
Go away gringos
>>
File: estudiar.jpg (2.77 MB, 3024x4032)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB JPG
>>22024543
>>
File: 1547078730119.png (533 KB, 449x537)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>22024543
>>22024545
>>
doing 3 readings in exchange for poetry related to your query

I will try my best to scry
>>
>>22024592
What do you mean in exchange for poetry?
>>
>>22024543
callese vieja piruja
>>
>>22024592
Will i be back with my ex?

Long and lonely are my nights.
Come help me Goddess, end my blight;
her absence burns me, burns my sides
with love intense.
>>
>>22024612
describe your ex please for an accurate answer.

at present I see black hair blue eyes
>>
>>22024592
I try my hardest, I try my best
However, all my luck, is gone with the rest
Every day I try to find ways to find love
But all I end up finding is a dove
A dove to fall in love with for quite some time
Yet the dove flies off and so ends my silly rhyme

I want to know how Kayla feels about me and whether I have a chance, or what I can even do to be in a committed and loving relationship with her.

Thanks.
>>
>>22024600
idk - I would like anons to inspire and be inspired. also there was a girl who wrote beautiful poetry and I wonder if she's still around these threads though she haunts me
>>
I'm not a professional, but I'll do a few Tarot readings.
p.s. My reading is mostly intuitive
>>
>>22024627
will I travel to south america next year?
>>
>>22024627
Sure hit me up with one of those wild ass gf readings bro.
>>
>>22024627
will love and I find each other again this year? will the bond last longer?
>>
>>22024627
can i get a read please? how's my future with dentistry?
>>
>>22024592
When NOTHING became conscious, it made a bad bargain.
This consciousness acquired individuality: a worse bargain.
The Hermit asked for love; worst bargain of all.
And now he has let his girl go to America, to have "success" in "life": blank loss.
Is there no end to this immortal ache
That haunts me, haunts me sleeping or awake?
If I had Laylah, how could I forget
Time, Age, and Death? Insufferable fret!
Were I an hermit, how could I support
The pain of consciousness, the curse of thought?
Even were I THAT, there still were one sore spot-
The Abyss that stretches between THAT and NOT.
Still, the first step is not so far away:-
The Mauretania sails on Saturday!

Will I ever have Laylah?
>>
>>22024627
+ Name
>>
>>22024647
>>22024640
mustafa 19 male
>>
>>22024612
White almost pale, black hair currently blondish, brown eyes, bit asian but not really from a asian family.
>>
>>22024647
luftha
male

Will I travel this year to south america?
>>
>>22024626
Ok, here I go.

Nervous anticipation turned apathy draped in uncertainty
I feel our linked souls waiver with every mistake I make
Do I control my fate, will I tarnish my Destiny with my shortcomings
I need her heart in mine.
-----
Supposed to go to lunch and a movie tomorrow with the woman I've been in love with for years. I KNOW she's my soul mate but will we end up together and how will tomorrow go? Will our relationship progress into something more romantic? will her and her bf break up? When will I get my chance to make a move and progress our relationship, she knows I have feelings for her.
>>
>>22024627
I'd like a general for the next few weeks
>>
>>22024652
Hey Mustafa,
maybe you are thinking too much at the moment, you are scattering between the heart and the mind, turning around in a circle, but I do not think you need to worry, because you will soon have a very good love life with a girl with whom you will have excellent communication will be from your immediate surroundings .. no need to worry! <3
>>
>>22024647
You an empath? Will I hook up with a girl soon? 30's
>>
>>22024647
Forgot name>>22024685
Gody
>>
>>22024612
>>22024655
I see a fountain and a spring from which you sit upon a throne. A few women come to wash themselves or drink from it, the water seems purified.

Once you've established yourself, healed your wounds, allowed your spring to flow you'll attract her back however you'll have many options and there will be a woman who you meet before the ex becomes an option again that is just as good - if not better - that comes by. She sees your potential and sticks with you as friends with benefits for a year or so.

Focus on what you can do to improve your life anon; it really will be the only way for you to make it to the future you want.

>>22024623
I see a firey pit, it burns hot, magma boils from it. You have a lot of passion for this person, it seems to scare her. She doesn't think you're unsuitable as a partner - just that this passion is unjustified and overwhelming. She's afraid of getting scalded from it as your expectations of her may be higher than she can fulfill.

Dial it back and play it cool, I think you got this anon, just don't over do it and don't underdo it.

>>22024646
Yes for a lofty lofty price. Laylah would fulfill your fantasies if you would pay all you have to them, but it could be temporary.

I see a vein, a splatter of blood, that is also somehow the leaves on a branch. It would enrich you to do so however at the same time the loss of Laylah once your paid time is up would be too much to bare; continue your pursuit and see how far you can get without giving your whole soul. I see a lot of bloodshed on your behalf, a womanly figure standing over a beast and drinking from its wound.

Your passion fuels them - I wonder what would happen if you were to remove this source of nourishment...yet at the same time I don't doubt that they would have another suitor relish in the competition falling at the wayside. Still, it could be the tactic which works best.

>>22024672
what movie are you seeing?
>>
>>22024659
>
Hey Lufta
I think you will! It seems to me that an older person will help you in this, in financial terms, your persistence will pay off and when you travel there you will spend time at some celebrations, ceremonies <3
>>
>>22024679
oh seems cool. thanks^^
>>
>>22024694
>I see a firey pit, it burns hot, magma boils from it. You have a lot of passion for this person, it seems to scare her. She doesn't think you're unsuitable as a partner - just that this passion is unjustified and overwhelming. She's afraid of getting scalded from it as your expectations of her may be higher than she can fulfill.
>Dial it back and play it cool, I think you got this anon, just don't over do it and don't underdo it.

ya know what fair enough, I probably am a little overbearing at times. Thanks dude(tte), have a nice night.
>>
>>22024592
Will I meet my true love this year?

In love I have found what will suffice
For her I made the greatest sacrifice
My soul has felt the void of sorrow
Impatiently waiting for tomorrow

When birds of purity will chirp and sing
Because for me she means everything
>>
>>22024673
>>22024694
She wants to see "Escape Room"
>>
>>22024685
Hey! More psychic..
in the following period you will probably only have shorter connections, also watch out girls who want to use you .. I have the feeling that in about 2-3 months you will meet a girl for serious relationship, redhead, low, maybe Aries or Sagittarius <3
>>
>>22024728
Low? As in short?
Yeah I can feel the stare of women and all I feel in return is "how much can he spend on me" by giving me some cooch.
>>
>>22024728
G'day Eli, hoe you're having a good day
>>
Will I succeed in my utmost desires?
>>
>>22024647
Jako
How will things go if I go to central america in a month or so?
>>
>>22024740
Yes short, my English is not so good I'm sorry. Yes, but I do not think she will be like that <3
>>
>>22024672
>>22024723
she feels much of what you feel for her, she relates to everything you've told her. She wouldn't be with you at the movies tomorrow if she felt she couldn't bare to be around you (oddly I did have the thought she would stand you up to make it clear where her allegiance was.)

I see a dark theater, two people leaning against each other, and held hands.

I sense racing hearts and butterflies, temptation and fear.

I think tomorrow will go better than you expect. Go to bed, rest easy, and be at peace tomorrow anon. Don't spend tonight asking questions here or wondering what you have in store. This soul feeling you have will guide you, as will hers.

>>22024709
thanks, you too

>>22024720
I see a wall made of gold bars. I don't understand more than that, nor do I get a feeling towards anything. Kudos.

>>22024592
no more for tonight.

Here's the poem I wrote today

Lifeless dust, lifeless dust
this is the life for us
nihilists doth toil in pursuit of the hedonist lure
where true nihilists submit to the life of a lifeless fir
dead branches devoid of leaves
a hopeless romantic whose life begins with her
leaves long swept away by a breeze
and dead root which spins in hollow ground
>>
>>22024694
>continue your pursuit and see how far you can get without giving your whole soul
I will, thanks.
>>
>>22024646
Go to bed Al, you're dead.
>>
>>22024762
there is already an Eli here. It would be wise to pick another name to avoid confusion
>>
>>22024783
>>22024762
Thanks eli. I thought you were the same eli. You are asian eli?
>>
>>22024790
>I thought you were the same eli

This is exactly why she should pick another name
>>
>>22024802
Or just grab a trip so we can differentiate
>>
>>22024751
Hey Jako,
I think it would be great if you went there, you would have many adventures, fun, interesting experiences, just go there with clean head, because that should be some kind of vacation, not a place to take care of; how is it now at home ... if you understand me <3

Okay, this is my last reading for now, I wish you all have a nice day! <3
>>
>>22024774
Thank you.
>>
>>22024806
Most people do not remember the exact trip of people who come here infrequently. It's a shitty idea that won't clear up the majority of the confusion. They need to pick a new name
>>
>>22024647
Gabriel
Male
>>
>>22024790
No, this is then my new name cx
>>
>>22024827
I can dig it, welcome Eli11
>>
Do anyone else here like show my little pony? x3 I like the girls much so pretty and hot
>>
>>22024820
i think they're referring for the historians who come in the year 3029
>>
>>22024775
>>22024812
you're both welcome
>>
>>22024834
Based shitposter
>>
>>22024834
they cute yes
>>
>>22024839
Yes very cute... I want to bed with them x3
>>
>>22024834
Clippity Cloppity, Ponies are property
>>
>>22024842
<3333
>>
>>22024847
I hear of horses having lovely smell from underneath tail <3
>>
>>22024852
Which nationality are you eli11?
You seem pretty cool
>>
>>22024647
Carlos
Male
>>
>>22024856
I am of india
>>
>>22024867
Pooooooooo
>>
>>22024867
If you can say hi to Vishnu from my part id like that. I said a joke not long ago but it was just for kicks. Id like to meet Vishnu one day.
>>
>>22024867
Hello deer
You want frindsip
Show bobs and vagene
>>
air query
I fell asleep for a minute and I saw a white man with a white beard/hair look at me wearing a suit and he looked concerned and he said " you shine a lot!!"
What could it mean?
>>
>>22024883
Fuck you mothernigger I spit on your mother
>>
>>22024912
I like you already
>>
>>22024912
keeeekk you're not real eli
>>
>>22025006
no shit. this happens to a lot of people who are too dumb to put a trip on
>>
File: turtleclub.gif (442 KB, 384x244)
442 KB
442 KB GIF
>>22024744

I hoe you're talking to me
>>
>>22025006

honey I'm home!
>>
>>22025042
Are you girl?
>>
>>22025104
Newfag
>>
>>22025037
Yea I am girl, what’s been shakinv
>>
>>22025277

currently wondering exactly how a face sounds.
>>
>>22025342
Sounds like me sitting on it
>>
File: ineedanadult.png (67 KB, 236x176)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>22025382
>>
Can anyone tell me how our first time might be like?
>>
>>22025437
Like shit
>>
Anyone giving queries?
>>
Air query
Initials AM
Age 23

Will I be in trouble in 2019? What do you see?
>>
>>22025492
I was just about to ask if anyone was doing readings. I assume you are? If so then, when will I know it's the right time to contact T.
>>
>>22025492
>>22025498
>>
>>22025509
he probably meant answering
>>
>>22025520
I'm thinking that's the case as well
>>
>>22025499
5 minutes
>>
How was /div/ 3 years ago? Was it better than now or shittier?
>>
>>22025559
it was about the same except tripfags could read instead of Anons.
>>
>>22025559
Better. A lot better.
>>
>>22025569
No it wasn't. I doubt you were here 3 years ago if you think it was.
>>
>>22025576
I’ve been on /x/ for 6 years now. I momentarily visit /div/ from time to time. I don’t care if you doubt me or not, it makes no difference to me.
>>
>>22025579
What made /div/ better back then?
>>
>>22025586
tripfag weren’t having mental breakdowns every 5 threads or harassed by bitter anons
>>
>>22025598
BV is gone and it instantly made the threads a million times better vs being places to bait and lure in young virgins for him to bully into being his waifu

>tripfags weren't having mental breakdowns every five threads

Kek false.
>>
>>22025598
>tripfag weren’t having mental breakdowns every 5 threads
Lol, did I miss anything since Christmas?
>>
>>22025603
what happened to BV?
>>
>>22025603
>>22025605
That’s also kinda what I mean. There’s this culture around /div/ and tripfags now. It’s expected to have shit stir up. Like, who the fuck is BV? Why the fuck should I care who he is? Yet there are multiple anons who eat this shit up like their in highschool.
>>
>>22025619
I agree with you on that, tripfag worship is fucking cancer.
>>
>>22025619
New to /div/ confirmed. tripfag drama has always been a huge part here, if you really disliked it so much and you aren't a masochist you would have left. That or you're new and don't realize just how deeply ingrained it is here.
>>
>>22025619
/div/ is one of the few places having a trip makes sense, if it's something you dislike maybe this isn't the thread for you.
>>
>>22024592
Blurring her face in my dreams, she tries in vain to hide her identity
She tries in vain to prove that hell hath no fury like a split personality
She shows me my future, but claims to be my end
Last night came a sign that the silence shall be broken

Will the woman from my dreams finally confront or talk to me IRL?
>>
>>22025623
I never said I was a regular. I just pop in when there’s nothing interesting on /x/. I don’t care enough about the community to get engrossed in it. There certainly was a time when tripfag drama was non existent though or atleast not at as open.
>>
>>22025655
Then you don't really have any room to complain. And the time where there wasn't any drama was incredibly brief, which you'd know if you were here regularly instead of just popping in to bitch like a hysterical woman on her period
>>
>>22024592

I am willing to trade if you do not want to do a free reading, but I am tired so it will honestly not be good. Regardless:

When I look into the starry night sky,
A twinkle I do see,
A note in my pocket,
On it is a plea,
I laugh for I know the date is not on the docket,
And in the misery of those who betray,
I crinkle the message and say:

You know that all of this is a lie,
Spoken and played,
All you have done is make your self unmade,
Desperately trying to save your self from reality,
I am not saying sorry,
For all you have done is falsify,
I stand here against the storm you have created,
Your deeds raining down as grapeshot,
I fought and fought,
Say sorry I will not,
So be gone,
Thot.

Query: When will she confess to lying and obstruction? If not, what will I have to do? This is getting really annoying.
>>
>>22025664
I don’t care what you think you over emotional little nonce, nor do I care that I’ve shat on your golden calf. There were better times for this forum, go on believing otherwise.
>>
>>22025694
>over emotional little nonce

You're describing yourself. You're the one who came into the thread that you admittedly rarely are in to complain about something that you don't like despite it being a big part of /div/. Stop being so triggered over something that happens when you "pop in when there's nothing interesting on /x/". You are not this threads main audience so why should we pander to your entitled, whiny cunt ass?
>>
>>22025694
>REEEEE I NEVER COME HERE BUT LISTEN TO ME REEEE

bruh
>>
>>22025623
>>22025636
>>22025711
Uhhh i was actually on /x/ way before div existed. This is before 2012. Catpeople, Thoth and a few others were some of the regulars there. I saw the birth of div...this was around the time of Veelox. I was a regular too.
>>
>>22025784
>IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE
>SO EVEN THOUGH I RARELY GO ON DIV YOU HAVE TO LISTEN REEEEEE IM SUCH AN OLDFAG REEE

holy fuck dude just stop. nobody cares about how long you've been here or what you want /div/ to be like. crying about it will change nothing
>>
>>22025784
>Catpeople, Thoth
Not even the original readers, also veelox in its first incarnation was way waaaay before div
>>
>>22025791
>>22025829
Meh I got threads from before div i could dig up the names and all the posts from back then but fuck it. Those have been wiped from the archives online.
>>
>>22025843
What you could do means shit provide evidence or shut up, btw you're wrong.
>>
>>22025829
A lot of people who practice divination in this thread are degenerate which is odd to me because I thought the art of divination takes discipline and thoughtfulness. I mean think about it? Cheswick is mentally ill and racist, Thoth is married but likes to flirt with other women constantly as well as seek perverted validation, Catpeople is a crossdresser and druggie, 88 is full of anger and lashes out at the smallest stuff.

They are all free to post here obviously but the amount of people who practice divination and are sane, humble and kind seems pretty rare.
>>
>>22025848
Your mothers wrong and so is your crooked nose.
>>
>>22025850
That's because a lot of divinators actually workship demons and evil entities. You are not supposed to talk to the dead yet many have them do their bidding.
Even some who claim to be good are knee deep in some malpractice. I guess it just comes with the game.

Kind of like how in the entertaining business youll see some of the worst people.

Or in health care people are very arrogant and judgemental.
>>
>>22025850
Yes well that's why they don't progress. They eventually tire out. While you have people sucking your dick for the wrong reasons it's all fine and good, telling you you're some great knowledge sorcerer that knows hidden things. But fact is they don't, deep down they know it and it shows in the hell hole lifes they lead. So it gets old fast. I don't think this is avoidable with the current view, luckily there's always the possibility to anon. I don't agree trips are required for div until impersonation becomes a real problem which it isn't because you tell if a reading is legit or just a troll most times. Unless you can't, or it's a really good troll, but that says something about divination too.
>>
I too have been here since the beginning. Since there was a bar to the left to change boards. From the times of /b/ raids, NOKO and SAGE and since those long forgotten times tripfags have always been fucking cancer. They used to be worse thought and the ones that post in these threads at least only use their trips here.
I've only lurk /div/ since about 6 months because I always thought it was a circle jerk and I was right, at least I can practice some tarot once in a while.

I remember when the tripfags provoked /b/ and they raid us for like a week straight with alpacas, those were the days.
>>
We need currypony in this thread to bring us good energy and nice i-chings
>>
Trade?
>>
>>22026519
you up?
>>
>>22025850
You may be projecting here. The other side of the coin is that wise men have also been represented as the Jester archetype. Think a zen monk who will laugh in your face about how stupid you are and will say the most outrageous things. It's for your to learn how you react in those situations and to find out who you really are.

Now, for a disclaimer, I do not mean to say that every reader who engages in that kind of behaviour is a cloaked wise man. I prefer constructiveness here though. So, even if the reader is 100% serious, then there's still opportunity to learn if I'm triggered by something and in the end we never know who's the wise man and who's the fool. We're the fools probably and we will stay fools if we do not see how to learn from it.
>>
>>22026573
we are all collectively the wise person and the fool
>>
>>22026586
Okay. It only manifests itself when you access it, not when you don't. Otherwise we'd be all well and integrated.
>>
>>22026594
i agree - they need to teach it in schools. Education should be for the purpose of living and not for working
>>
>>22026601
How can you teach something so individual? Besides, work has its role, too.
>>
hey div, can you give a little help. I asked my deck what energies are surrounding a friend of mine at the moment and the cards that came up were

>the tower, temperance, the devil
What kind of interpretation would you get from this combination of cards??
>>
>>22026635
A conglomeration of dark stuff is forming around your friend.
>>
>>22026635
What do you mean by energies?
>>
>>22026635
i would say your friend is split between trying to improve himself by giving up his old ways and seeking material pleasure but i don't know anything about your friend
>>
Is this sudden traffic a conspiracy?
>>
>>22026646
The temperance is there but I do feel this spread got me worried, and all major, seems like something big. Thanks for your interpretation!

>>22026669
by energies I mean what kind of thing he's attracting to himself and/or what is upon him that might influence on his being. Its really subjective to put on words so might be confusing, but it's basically whatever might have a force over him

>>22026670
that's actually interesting, mainly saying that he recently finished studies last semester, thanks for sharing your idea!!
>>
File: aceofcups.jpg (26 KB, 300x537)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
good morning yall, my ace of cups will be with you today. i wish truth, justice, recovery and love for all of you, don't block your blessings and remember you can always work out whatever troubles you.
>>
>>22026698
Second anon. Well, the thing here is if you make a distinction between what's external and what's internal. I mean let's say the answer would be bad energy in some way. How do you know it's your friend bringing it on himself or if it's some unfortunate circumstance that has create some obstacles for him?
>>
>>22026707
oh, I understand your point. When I was asking the question, I was more focused on the external part, that why I ended up using the word "surrounding", the image on my head was having him on the middle of the cards, and those being the energies around himself ( if it makes sense)
>>
>>22026698
>mainly saying that he recently finished studies last semester
then i would say he is thinking about if he should focus on his new life or partying. or he's trying to balance both.
>>
>>22025687

Can anyone do a reading on this one? I will really appreciate it.
>>
>>22026724
Well, to an extend, he should know his circumstances himself as best as he can. I find the internal look to be more beneficial. Let's say he'd have a slightly annoying colleague but kept convincing himself it's no big deal, but cards, dreams etc. reveal that he puts lots of emphasis on it for some reason and that's troubling him additionally while the external situation isn't that "bad".
>>
>>22026706
Fuck you
>>
>>22026740
oh, man. i could use it, i've been stressed. i need to buy some lingerie, thanks for the reminder!
>>
>>22026706
thank you for your blessings - same to you, I will get out of my own way
>>
>>22026733
It actually really looks like something he would be worrying about, you got a nice intuition and its funny you took in on a totally other path than I expect, thanks for the help!!

>>22026738
oh, that's an interesting point of view to have, give me another look around this, thanks for sharing that, friend!!
>>
>>22026706
Thank you for the support friend, may you be blessed as well
>>
>>22026761
growing up can be painful but it does not mean the pain comes from evil
>>
File: thefool.jpg (117 KB, 746x1302)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>22026751
for you, the fool. cycles will close but more will open and they'll receive you will great opportunities. open your eyes and pay attention for better times to come!
>>
>>22026792
can you give me one too, please?
>>
>>22026767
queen of cups and the lovers for you! emotional stability and calmness. your personality will shine through and other's perception of you will change for the better.
>>
Bros, I wanted a pizza for breakfast and the pizza place was closed, after nearly a decade of experience reading tarot, how could I not foresee this? Am I losing my touch?
>>
>>22024774
Well, she basically stood me up like you said even though it was her idea to go to the movies. Should I just give up? I really feel that she is my soul mate but I'm beginning to feel exhausted.
>>
File: a16.jpg (102 KB, 205x397)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>22026807
disaster
>>
>>22026831
Any information on what happens?
Thank you, blessings
>>
File: wheeloffortune.jpg (17 KB, 171x294)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>22026807
life has lots of cycles, some of them won't end as you would like but that doesn't mean life can't get better. gather the courage to face what you'd take as negative, when it's all over you'll see it wasn't as awful as you thought back then. wheel of fortune, you'll always go back up but for that to happen you'll hit some low points from time to time and it's okay.
>>
File: a13.jpg (85 KB, 205x397)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>22026837
pic related
>>
>>22026841

Could you read for me as well regarding a certain situation?

>>22026736
>>
>>22026706
give me a card desu. Have a good day.
>>
I've only recently started messing with divination, primarily through Tarot reading.
Something clearly important is being communicated to me as the past three cards spreads I've done have been the exact same cards, same orientation and order.
I draw the Tower, the King of Swords, and the Wheel of Fortune, none reversed, every time.
What is the significance of a repeating spread like this?
>>
>>22026814
thats appreciated!! those are goods blessings for me to receive now
>>
>>22026853
That you aren't shuffling properly.
>>
>>22026850
>>22026852
sure, sweethearts, just give me a couple minutes please!
>>
>>22026853
what questions are you asking or what are you seeking?
>>
>>22026874

>>
>>22026872
This is what I figured, although I was sure I was shuffling sufficiently
>>22026890
I've been asking about upcoming job opportunities
>>
>>22026850
>When will she confess to lying and obstruction?
six of pentacles (r)
wah! i feel a lot of personal interests in between, things will fall on their own weight because it seems she won't admit to anything sooner or later, what is she hiding? she looks like a wolf in sheep's clothing, an image and reputation to mantain, but that will end on its own. despair, despair, after it all ends, she'll play the victim but no one will believe anything anymore.

>If not, what will I have to do?
nine of wands
persist, put on limits and boundaries... don't take shit but don't do any damage. stay serious and objective, let her know you aren't stupid and won't fall into her traps. giving the cold shoulder will help on pushing her away (if that's what you want)
>>
So I was listening to binaurals and opening my Sacral chakra last night, where I think I'm having quite some blockages, and I saw the most vivid and structured dream I can remember: I murdered (annoying/horrible) people from my old military unit. Then surrendered willingly and was honest in the trial. Then I was put into prison, where I killed everybody who tried to touch me.
I felt good about the whole murder thing all the way through, still do.

Is this what starting shadow work is for everybody?
>>
>>22026915
you said you did three readings. did you ask the same questions?

do you understand the reading or are you looking to understand why you pulled the same cards?
>>
>>22026931

I was accused of a crime I did not commit by a wolf in sheeps clothing in order for her to gain / save her reputation. All of my old friends have been presuring me to confess so they can just get over it but I've stood my ground and all of it is unbearable. I'm sensitive to people's energies and what is being directed at me is like a freight train. The whole situation has been unbearable and I just want it to end. At this point I'm ready to burn everyone that has fallen for the wolf's deceit. I'm just so very tired and I have no support if any at all because I am being used as a scapegoat. I feel like a column that has been sandblasted continuously for months on end now. I am so tired.

Is there anything I can do?
>>
>>22026952

Ignore the last part. So the only thing I can do is to try to ignore it? The thing is, I don't know for how much longer. I can tell when all those people meet and the energy directed towards me is incredibly awful and annoying.
>>
File: thechariot.jpg (20 KB, 172x293)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>22026852
i got the chariot (r) but that won't stop me!
organization and discipline will help you reach your goals! don't be a lazy bum! labor omnia vincit! * determination *
>>
>>22026962
not the one who pulled the cards but from their reading they are saying stand up to the lies and she will fold. don't hide or ignore it.
>>
>>22026991

So far I have kept my silence, even in the face of accusations, and let others make their own judgements. Of course things have been hidden from me and I do not know anything on their end so I do not know how to nor will I act with this lack of information. However, I have started to prepare evidence for a lawsuit against them. I feel that keeping my silence is my stand but I could be wrong.

Thanks everyone, this has been quite a trying time.
>>
>>22027018
your role should be to speak the truth. never be afraid of that.
>>
Air query
Will my diabolical nefarious plan come to fruition?
>>
>>22027038
Hopefully not. Unless it involves a female, then have all the power.
>>
File: 5bd3523003b6b.jpg (41 KB, 640x813)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>22026982
Can you pull one for me please?
>>
File: 1544766416065m.jpg (82 KB, 685x1024)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>22027053
Theres a junky that uses buckets to save parking spaces and then extort money from people.
I'm stealing his buckets.
No. I'm taking them back, to the patriots.
>>
>>22027101
It's a hustle, mate. What if you were him and did what he does?
>>
>>22027137
This is america, get a job or gtfo.
>>
>>22027101
LOL...just offer him a sandwhich laced with cyanite
>>
>>22026952
>confess
the emperor (r)
i see an authoritative figure in this, not even willing to listen to you, blaming you and trying to take all the faults, i sense this figure knows what's actually up but not willing to recognize it, trying to protect this girl we spoke of.

>not confess
six of cups
secret and silent support for you from a group of people, empathy, your pain is not invisible and they'll notice but will help you from the shadows, discretion from them but they'll be wary as they don't want to engage directly.
>>
>>22027156
Why would I feed him precious stones?
>>
>>22027149
That's just a cover up for you trying to have justice, which is fine to an extend. Why are you the judge though?
>>
>>22027157
Maybe I'm being a prick here but anon should just confess.
>>
>>22027161
Cyanide, observe how he procures food they usually go in trash, just leave an okay looking meal there.
>>
File: justice.jpg (21 KB, 208x356)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>22027157
>>22026952

i'm surprised i have to use justice once again.

eyes will be opened, mouths will shut and hands will offer their help to you, for empathy and support to arrive to you. truth will come to the light and she shall pay. peace will come your way, stay strong, you got this.
>>
Is there anyone reading please?
>>
>>22027165
Bruh, I'm trying to park my car without some junky breaking my mirrors.

>>22027170
That's actually 2edgy4me
>>
>>22027065
THE TOWER FOR YOU! i posted that pic this week!
no, but for real! two cards for you: the tower (r) and the fool.
ah! this may not be an easy year for you but that doesn't mean it will be bad. expect challenges, changes, complications but a great transformation! open doors for opportunities, relax but not tooooo much! each experience will make you better and whatever comes next will even look like child's play
>>
>>22027220
Last year was fucking miserable.

Like, I know I have a lot of work to do on myself but like, is there no saving grace? How can I find what I need?
>>
>>22027237
>is there no saving grace?
page of wands
well, you're your saving grace, sweetheart. you're aware you have to work on yourself but don't see this as a chore or something troublesome. find and recognize the conflicts inside of you, reflect on them, be patient as this will not be a quick progress, self discovery never stops and expecting too much of yourself/being impatient won't work!

>How can I find what I need?
five of wands
your surroundings look very routine-ish, go get some fresh air! meet people! learn more point of views so you can construct yourself. break free. there's something/someone making you not-so-happy and you should check that, meeting more people and more places will distract you from "sadness", and nurture your mind as you'll learn more and more things.
>>
Funny anecdote. I saw some guy driving and I saw his face and noticed I didn't like its look. I thought to myself he looks like your typical wage slave. As he drove off his license plate had NPC written on it.
I laughed a little too hard
>>
>>22027176
could you help me fix things with my ex?
>>
>>22027327
waddup?
>>
>>22027157
>>22027176

Thanks again everyone. You have no idea how much I needed this support and how much what you are doing for me is lifting me up.
>>
>>22027340
Sure m8 whenever you ask.
>>
>>22025853
were you thinking you were replying to someone else bby :^)
>>
>>22027345
No U
>>
>>22027176
Will I have a good year 2019? Or will it be full of despair and trouble?
>>
>>22027353
Yes.
>>
>>22027372
Great moment to ask you to specify about yes what.
>>
>>22027374
Yes you will have lots of indigestion which will lead to liquidy poopy times
>>
>>22027374
It can't be helped.
>>
>>22027413
Details?
>>
>>22027297
Sometimes it just feels taxing to break out of my old modes...you're right I need something new.
>>
>>22027487
Try cocaine I hear its fun
>>
>22025850
>88 is full of anger issues

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch? Fight me irl I'll knock your fucking teeth out and spit in your face you cheeky cunt.

Jokes aside m8, shitposting on /div/ and getting into disagreements with strangers doesn't mean I have "anger issues." That would imply that I take anything here to heart. It's true that I do give my honest opinion on some subjects that come up here and then proceed to shitposting about it but to think that I legitimately get angry here is strange. Doing so would be counterproductive to my main reason that I've stated Im here for which is to practice divination and git gud. While I do get positive feedback more often than not I know that I am in no way advanced or an expert, and it's my goal to study my tits off to get as close to those things that my capabilities allow me. Coming here and getting mad would be a great detriment to that.
>>
File: IMG_6104.gif (417 KB, 500x250)
417 KB
417 KB GIF
Alrighty guys! I'm feeling in a generous mood today so I'm going to be doing some of my twin flame readings/rituals. I'll post in a few hours the requirements and stuff before doing them so you'll have plenty of time to decide if you want to.
>>
>>22027565
>tfw you walk in right as 88 offers up twin flame readings
tempting, what tends to come with those?
>>
>>22027565

Hi there! You will do occult/spiritual readings today?

Peace!
>>
>>22027584
I use my super special spooky powers to connect to you and your twin flames journey. Most of the times I focus in on repeating patterns that have gone on in the dynamic between the two divines and try and give advice as to how you should proceed on your twin flame journey. A lot of the times twins get caught in cycles and need a nudge, and I try and do my best to give it a bit more of a push in the right direction.

>>22027589
Occult and spiritual readings involving Twin flames yeah. I might do some others later if I have the energy but the readings I have planned are very draining on me physically so I'm not sure if I'll be able to.
>>
>>22027593
Actually I've been gone a lot from /div/ recently. Idk why you think like one paragraph is a lot to type tho that's kind of weird unless you have an actual disability lol. Have your last (you) senpai, I'm doing twin flame readings today and cba to talk to people who are interested in it otherwise.
>>
>>22027597
When do you plan on giving them?
>>
>>22027597
I might go for it, but at the same time a recurring theme of mine is getting too much knowledge for my own good so I'll mull on it until tonight

Thanks for the rundown 88, appreciate it
>>
>>22027600
In a few hours I'll post the requirements, and then wait 30min-1hr so people have the chance to see them before selecting which one to pick.

>>22027604
No problem! Hope your day is going well senpai
>>
>>22027599
arent* whoops my fault for not paying attention
>>
>>22027593
where did she say she doesn't care? she just said she doesn't get angry the way someone said upthread she does
>>
File: Snapchat-2029560635.jpg (35 KB, 480x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>22027510
Love me some blow.

Fish makes me wet but I'll put anything up my nose.

If anything I need less drugs
>>
Hello, /x/. This marks pretty much the first time I visit this specific board. But, it’s not the first time I’ve divinities through rhapsodomancy.

Def: “Rhapsodomancy is an ancient form of divination performed by choosing through some method a specific passage or poem from which to ascertain information.”

What I need:
>Query of any kind.

I’m not picky. But I might not respond after the first few(?) it just depends.
>Keep in mind that rhapsodomancy can work both ways in a sense. Sometimes the inquirer will have a superior interpretation of the passage.

The poem I’ll be using is Dante’s Divina Commedia: Paradiso, in the same metre and triple rhyme as the original.
>>
>>22027743
Thank you for doing this. Will I have a fruitful 2019 or will negative things happen to me this year?
>>
>>22027743
My love situation for this year, please
>>
>>22027743

What do I do now in relation to the center I was visiting? I appear to have made them upset / angry and I was embarassed with my life situation until I spoke up today. I hope they recieved my message but I fear it will fall on deaf ears.
>>
>>22027743
Oh never saw this method!
Wanna know how are G feelings for me at the moment, and dont know how much info you can get, but also if he misses me (even just a little)
>>
>>22027743
How does K feel about me? Will we have another shot together?
>>
>>22027743

Can you give me some counseling regarding my hermetc/bardonian training for this year? I'm taking it back seriously after a hiatus on 2018.

Thanks!
>>
>>22027743
Will I be successful and achieve the outcome I'm expecting if I were to go ahead with the plan tmr?
>>
>>22027754
>Par.XXII-28 to 30
And then the largest and the loveliest orb
Of all those pearls toward me swiftly prest,
To grant the wish that did my soul absorb ;

I’d say this year will definitely be a good one, maybe even one of the best.
>>
>>22027743
Will G help me with what I'd asked G previously?
>>
>>22027743
Will additional efforts help Q and I get back together? Is it worth it?
>>
>>22027757
>Par.XXVIII-13 to 15

Cast round my heart by love. As, sore amazed,
I now look'd round on that which in this sphere
Is seen whene'er the eye thereto is raised,

Honey. I can’t believe this is the verse that I got. It’s so perfect for you.
Your love life will be good this year.
>>
>>22027743
What's in store for my love life this year?
>>
>>22027743
How can I improve my romantic relationship with A? I hope you can do mine!
>>
>>22027763
>Par.XI-37 to 39

One was seraphic in love's burning might :
On earth the other, by his wisdom deep, Shone as a splendour of cherubic light.

They received it, I believe.
>>
>>22027818
Thanks, Adeline, I do hope so
>>
>>22027773
>Par.XXV-106 to 109

A clear and radiant splendour I descried, Advancing to the twain who circled round,
Led by the love which in them did abide.

I’m pretty sure they miss you, and I’m pretty sure they reciprocate your feelings.
>>
>>22027779
>Par.XXX-82 to 85

No infant ever doth so quickly fly
Unto his mother's breast, if he awake More late than is his usage, than did I,

In my personal opinion, I think that maybe this relationship is just meant to pass on the way to another one.
I also think this brings the question of lust/love. Which do you think it is?
>>
>>22027859
this made me glad, thank you for this reading!
>>
>>22027782
>Par.XXX-85 to 87

A clearer mirror of mine eyes to make, Inclining me toward the waves which flow
From whence the Blessed all good gifts partake.

Try to focus on it or get a clearer internal definition of what you’re pursuing, if possible. But definitely keep pursuing.
The outcome should be beneficial.
>>
>>22027799
Thank you
>>
>>22027789
>Par.XVIII-2 to 4

That blessed spirit paused ; and I did take
Like joy within me, temp'ring sweet with sour.
And she who led me unto God thus spake :

I think you’ll get a decent outcome. Not amazingly bad, not amazingly good, but satisfyingly enough overall.
>>
>>22027743
Should I pursue the creative options that have opened for me
>>
>>22027802
>Par.XXX-101 to 102

The High Creator unto those who find Their peace in gazing upon Him alone ;

G will help you out. Might be one of the only ones who will really help you out on this one, but I’m not certain.
>>
>>22027743
Is Bo playing games, or is she just not into me?
>>
>>22027815
>Par.XXX-73 to 75

But of this marvellous wave it needs must be
Thou drink, before thy thirst be
quench' d aright :
" She said, who was as sunlight unto me

Absolutely. Keep trying.
>>
>>22027828
>Par.XVIII-49 to 51

And Robert Guiscard. Then the soul, who even
Thus spake, now mingled with the starry band,
And show'd his skill in the sweet songs of Heaven.

I think this means someone will be interested in you and it’ll be obvious.
Something I’m uncertain about is whether or not the gender of Robert would carry through. Might be likely that the love will be male...?
>>
File: IMG_6103.gif (1.1 MB, 288x200)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB GIF
Alright guys. I am offering up an in depth twin flame reading or two. Please fulfill all the below requirements. I will pick ONE OR TWO queries to read. Possibly more but it is unlikely. The order you post in does not matter, I am pulling cards to see which reading to do, so you could be first, in the middle, or last and you have a chance to get your query read. I've decided to give you all a bit more time to see this and I will wait an hour and a half to an hour before picking which query I will take to give time for people to see and read this. Please know that this is NOT my normal method of reading, I am essentially doing a mini ritual for you to do this reading. DO NOT REPLY IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THIS. I may decide to do more than this, but that is up to how much energy I have left after these readings.

I am open to trades for this, but you still have to fulfill all these requirements.
>>
>>22027832
>Par.XIX-10 to 12

For now I heard from out the eagle's beak
A voice whose sound was ever / and mine,
While in the meaning we and us ye seek.

I think you should try to have a bit more conversations with A. Ones that are meaningful.
>>
>>22028004
I *NEED*

>Name or a nickname to identify you with
>Age
>Gender
>If you identify with a masculine or feminine energy, more specifically in relationships (you need to pick one. don't say "both", I'll skip you)
>Any information regarding this topic. If you think you have met your twin flame or if you have not at all, and backstory if you think you have. this is IMPORTANT and I will skip you 100% if you do not add this in because it determines the spread I use to read for you.
>the number one quality you want in a partner
>An image you deeply resonate with
>Any specific details you would like insight on

Some things to keep in mind for these readings.
>Twin Flames are not soul mates, you only have one twin flame
>Not everyone is supposed to meet their twin flame in this lifetime, in fact the majority of people do not meet theirs in their current life time though we are entering a time where twin flames will come together more often
>Twin Flame relationships are difficult, there are often multiple complicated sets of events or conditions surrounding Twin Flame Unions
>If the person you think is your twin flame was not immediately crazy about you, it's not a twin flame. No exceptions.
>A twin flame journey is not one to be taken lightly or tread upon without thought. Once you meet your twin flame, your whole life changes.
>The goal of a twin flame union is not romance, it is spiritual purpose
>>
>>22028008
Things that indicate you have met them:
>•you met them through an extremely unusual circumstance, it will feel like something out of a movie. It will in no way be through something mundane or usual for either partner. This can manifest like a bunch of different coincidences or odd events led you to the place/time of meeting them.
>•around the time you met there were multiple coincidental meetings
>•right before meeting them you had a gut feeling your life was about to change
>•when you met them it was like a massive shock to your system. this often is expressed physically as the first contact with your twin flame gives you a massive "jolt". I cannot stress this part enough. the "buzz" of meeting mine lasted about 4 months after meeting him, to give you an example of how big of a feeling it is.
>•More often than not twin flames will have fundamental environmental differences from us, like a large age gap(10+ years), be from a completely different culture/country, but you have strong similarities in your actual upbringing like you were both close to a certain family member, both filled the same role in the family, both had the same troubles in school or with friends.
>•there will be strong physical similarities between the two of you. You may have similar complexions, or similarly placed freckles/scars, your gestures and body language will be similar.
>>
File: IMG_6107.gif (416 KB, 500x188)
416 KB
416 KB GIF
>>22028014
Throughout the thread I am more than open to having a discussion about twin flames or answering knowledge questions or personal experience about twin flames. I have been shown through many methods, tarot, empath readings, astrology, numerology, etc. that I was destined to meet my twin flame in this life, and it has been confirmed through these same methods that I have met mine.

A word of advice for those who are trying to manifest their TF into their life, be careful what you wish for. It's not all hearts and flowers.

Finally, ONLY A FEW PEOPLE WILL GET THIS. YOU HAVE AS MUCH OF A CHANCE AS EVERYONE ELSE WHO REPLIES WITH THE CORRECT INFORMATION TO GET THE READ. Complaining at the end about you not getting picked does nothing, if you were not chosen then you do not need to hear these messages right now, or there are people who need to hear the messages much more than you do.
>>
>>22027942
>Par.XVI-56

And him of Sign Alpha, whose sharp eyes do wink

Do it, but be mindful about it.
>>
File: night.jpg (65 KB, 747x690)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>22028008
>aki
>26
>female
>feminine energy
>im in a longterm relationship with a man for several years now who i met online, i would like to have some insight into the situation if he is my twin flame? or soulmate? or where is my twinflame?
>honesty
>>
>>22027959
>Par.XXXIII-19 to 21

In thee for aye is gentlest pity seen,
In thee magnificence, in thee all good That in created being e'er hath been.

I’m sorry, but.. from what I’ve interpreted, she’s not into you. She might even think of you as a charity case.
>>
>>22028008
lena
female
feminine energy
backstory hmmm.... we met through the internet, i made first contact and we worked together, leaked some important information that helped people out, scared the local govt until our identities got in risk and stopped talking, he came back in 2017 and we've helped each other, i'm now receiving mental health assistance because of him and now he's more of an open person
15 years old difference, we're very sexual and kinky, still secretive about our relationship, we do have plans for the future in mind though
>>
>>22028047
oh i'm 22.
>>
>>22028053
and loyalty would be good, honestly i've alwaya wanted someone who wouldn't make me feel as if they were ashamed of me.
>>
File: 1328562671134.jpg (192 KB, 706x720)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>22028008
Stefan
male
masculine tough i've never been in a relationship
no i haven't met anyone who could had been my twin flame
i want my partner to be understanding
>>
>>22028045
Can I change that? What do I do about any of this? Why is no one authentic with me anymore??
>>
>>22028004
>>22028008
>>22028014
>>22028019
mine checks off so many of the boxes that I'm certain she's my twin flame however she told me not to query anyone about her or anything.
>>
>>22028068
she probably isn't
>>
>>22028008

Newhelp
Male
Masculine

I used to have dreams with one girl in particular before meeting her. Long story short, it didn't work at all and i find it doubtful that she is the one. She explicitly said she didn't find me relevant enough to even maintain me as a friend. I can't explain the dreams though.

Uniqueness seems to attract me the most. Alternatively I would say intelligence

I am just curious to whether I will meet my twin flame or not. I'd also like to hear whatever you can tell me about her.

Thank you!
>>
>>22028079
from that post what makes you think that?
>>
>>22028088
most people haven't they are very rare you're probably dealing with a soulmate
>>
>>22028066
>Par.I-97 to 99

And spake : " From my chief wonder am I stay'd ;
But yet I marvel how I thus can rise,
And o'er those airy substances have sped."

You can change it. Something tells me that maybe there’s something in the way of you changing at the moment.
My guess is either something that you need to get over, or something you need to stop doing or relax with.

This might mean.. take it easy.
Wait and you’ll find someone for you.
Act truthful to yourself and you’ll be rewarded.
>>
>>22028098
i've had several soul mates.

Several psychics have told me she's my twin flame. She and I had a discussion about it and agreed that we were - we both had the thought about each other before talking with each other about it.

Then there's all the stuff that happened leading up to and beyond our meeting. Ticking off all of the boxes which 88 has provided
>>
>>22028088
The majority of people like to think they've met theirs because they think that Twin Flames are the ultimate lovers and don't quite grasp that Twin Flame unions are not for the purpose of romance but difficult unions that you work through for a higher spiritual purpose. Like anon said, a soulmate is closer to what most people think is their "perfect one" and in reality we have many soulmates that can come into expression as siblings, parents, friends, teachers, lovers, etc. While a twin flame is your mirror, literally the other half of your soul.
>>
>>22028117
There are a lot more requirements and indicators I just listed off the most basic common ones. Most people I read for have not met their TF in this life nor will they. It's exceedingly rare, though it's happening more frequently as time passes.

I guess ask yourself, do you really feel that you and this partner are here to perform a higher spirtitual purpose and use your gifts to benifit the world? That's a good starting point
>>
>>22027743
Will i make enough money to stay afloat? I keep spending because its necessary but not making substantial amounts
>>
>>22028014
>>22028008
>>22028084

Is worth emphasizing that i only bring her up because of the dreams, other (heavy) "occult" occurrences that relate to her and that she registers most of the requirements other than liking me (kek).

I haven't had any similar experiences with any other person so far.
>>
>>22028008
I’ll give it a shot.

>Adeline R. M.
>20
>Female
>Feminine energy
>I don’t think I’ve met my Twin Flame.
Hell, I might even be my Twin Flame.
>Spiritual connection
>Are they dead? Or are they alive?
Do/did they look like me at all?
I’m albino, and I’ve yet to meet another albino. Not sure if that matters.
>>
trading
>>
>>22028152
he's trying to brag
>>
>>22028131
yes - she would agree too, we're both advanced spiritually and have goals to benefit the world. When we were in a romantic phase a lot of what we talked about was how we could accumulate wealth for the benefit of the environment.

I'm done here - I have faith that the divine plan will unfold.

>>22028152
Hm, because I felt like sharing so that people could know it's possible and their faith could attract this experience to them. As I understand the purpose of not receiving readings might be to shift focus towards our paths and away from our union.

>>22028162
>>22028166
I've got to leave this place.
>>
>>22024647
James
male
>>
File: Ellendel.jpg (149 KB, 1177x835)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>22028008

I was not even thinking of asking you this, it's seems very draining to you, but this regards so highly to my case that I want to try.

>P.A.F.
>31
>male
>She is a feminine energy, very powerful one
>loyalty
>pic related
>I want to know more about her, her intentions, what she represents, what's our relation, what's involved in karma etc, if possible.

The query:

I dream with the future. Have this power since young, the dreams are often symbollic ones, but analyzing closely the symbols, I can picture what is to come. Only very rarely I dream with the direct future, of scenes or persons that I will meet.

Last year I've dreamt many times with a Woman:

the first: I was reading a letter from my mother, thanking her for all support, taking care of me. In the top, her name, Maria Cecilia.

The second, i was on a meeting (a circular reunion, like those job related), I remember entering the place and seeing myself sitting on a chair, as a third person, then coming back to my first prson view and then hearing her name.

The third dream: I was consulting tarot to my friend. Asked him of her. He took many cards. I just remember one: The Death.

I had others regarding her, but not so powerful like these. In all of them, I didn't see her a single time. just know her name.

Along the dreams, there are stange coincidences, like one time last year when I was taking a paper from my work desk, a colleague said "Almost time" to me regarding another subject, and when I got back to the document, see the huge Maria Cecilia on it.

Some readers here already took cards to me regarding her. The first ones said to me about he coming of a woman (far before the events about her started to happen), I remember one of them taking The Empress Card.

I'm very confused about this situation, I've never felt something so present on my life than this event. I must find this woman or I will never find peace. Please help!
>>
>>22027905

I'm certainly not going to stop this time. Strangely, never got spiritual results, but the more I invest on the occult, the more I live my life on the fullest. No more hiatus, never, I hope.

Thanks!
>>
>>22028008
elle
f
feminine
i suppose more in feminine but in the more divine feminine sense in terms of spirituality and less to do with it in a stereotypical sense

I suppose just general love
>>
>>22028215
No problem. I love doing this.
The best part is when people respond.
Thanks for that.
>>
>>22028188
>>22028192
can you stop trying to scare off readers when they are providing serious readings? these are some of the most detailed readings that happen on div and even if you dislike her other people are interested in and appreciate these reads
>>
>>22028223
Actually this
>>
>>22028222

It was a pleasure! Before I leave, may I ask you a question? Your bibliomancy method involve particular books like Dante's or does it have a broader taking to another kind of books, like simple bestsellers and the like?
>>
I had good readings from here.

I was wondering if I should take a deal a shitty cheap and spacious appartment, a footwalk from where my few friends live. Can someone please give me tips?

m
scorpio
>>
I'll be starting shortly, I'm just going to eat some pretzels to get some energy and then I'll pull on which posts need TF guidance the most right now.
>>
>>22028255
I prefer the term rhapsodomancy because what I do has to do with poetry. But I suppose it’s a form of bibliomancy!

I stay away from things past the 18th century (typically). Dante’s Inferno, Purgatorio, and Paradiso are definitely my favorites and my most frequently used.
I also very much enjoy using Samuel Taylor Coleridge’s Kubla Khan.

Other than that, I’m usually open to other sources.
>>
>>22028280

It's a matter of preference, then? Have you tried to compare results with another kind of books? The instrument could have significative participation on the results accuracy?

Something says to me that these kind of information will be of use in the future!
>>
>>22028306
I’ve tried to switch it up between readings in a session depending on the query. Some books are better than others for certain situations.

Do you have any book that you’d recommend? Because I’ll definitely consider. Could always be of use, like you said.
>>
File: ayy_lmao.gif (3.04 MB, 304x376)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB GIF
>>22028008
Mar
Male
Masculine
Don't think I've met them yet
Intuition
>>
>>22028326
Specifically, Inferno is better for matters of sadness, revenge, and things generally considered to be on the left-hand path.
Purgatorio is better for the future and goals.
Paradiso is best for love and relationships. Sometimes the inner self too.
>>
The cutoff is now, Ill be drawing cards to see who gets the read
>>
Somebody do reading for me please.
Its blocked and cant get through

I'm happily married with kids

My ex and I had prior life before reincarnation here. Havent spoke in years but comes to me in dreams still. Still a cord there I've cut several times for it to be back

What's the deal
What happened in our last life?
>>
>>22028352
Not worth knowing. Just focus on this life. Stop wondering.
>>
>>22028326

The only recommendation i would give you already gave me response on >>22028336

I cant recommend a book with more broad approach than One thounsand and One nights, but the real collection (the persian direct translation) is so expensive that does not value the effort of experience, not without some money to burn! (And sincerely speaking, your diversification method seems more precise, since it's theme orientated).

I'm very thankful for the responses, dear one!
>>
>>22028274
Help see above post
>>
>>22027743
Will I be in a relationship within the next month?
>>
>>22028356
It is... my past life has helped me deal with karma in this life

In example my newest son was my brother who died in my arms past life
>>
>>22028373
I’m sorry anon. It’s my fault for not saying so, but I’m done for now.
<;/

The good thing is I’ll probably return. I enjoyed my time divinating for people.
>>
The readings picked are chosen by which individuals get the following

>Significant TF or positive major arcana cards (MA ex: The Lovers, The Fool, Wheel of Fortune, Temperance, The Sun, The Magician/High Priestess)(other ex: Two of cups, Two of wands, Ten of cups, Ten of Pentacles, Kings or Queens of the suits, four of wands, etc.

>>22028031
The tower, you aren't chosen

>>22028047
Justice, you aren't chosen

>>22028062
Seven of wands rx, you aren't chosen

>>22028084
Temperance, chosen

>>22028157
Queen of Pentacles, chosen

>>22028189
You didn't give me a name or nickname, just initials, and also didn't specify what energy YOU have. I did not include a pull for you because you did not meet my requirements.

>>22028218
Death rx, you are not chosen

>>22028330
Nine of wands rx, you are not chosen

I'll be starting now.

>>22028367
I am not doing any other readings besides those who have followed my rules and been chosen by my guides to receive twin flame messages.
>>
>>22028352

Beware taking past relationships with "soulmate" ones, dear anon. Many times the coming of the "ex" is more of a spiritual test than a love meeting.

I think my first ex was a past life relationship, and i can't find any moment more relieving in my life than the moment we ended the relationship. The "love" was nothing more than a burden of little karmas to solve. We are very happy now in our own lives.

If you want to search for him, try to mantain a more spiritual approach to this.
>>
>>22028008
Dov
I'm almost 27
female
feminine energy
I never really loved or been in a serious relationship and I am starting to feel I might spend my life without a partner.
Intelligent is the number one quality for me.
If possible I want to know what's the reason why I never found a partner ! Thx
>>
>>22028396
Someone’s bitter.
>>
>>22028396
I don't even know >>22028157 and I don't think I've replied to a single post she made before choosing her. I even specified what cards I pulled for everyone this time vs just the winners. Bitching about it helps nobody.
>>
>>22028389

Sorry, reader, I'm >>22028189

>Zafkiel
>I have male energy

I don't know if it's too late. Sorry for the inconvenience and bad details.
>>
>>22028389
Oh well, maybe next time
>>
>>22028401
I "remember" this post, the one complaining, and my post following it like it's happened before. With me is usually a huge sign that the reading(s) to follow is very significant.

>>22028084
For you too. In my experience I only ever get this feelings with readings that come to pass
>>
>>22028424
that come to pass and are significant in the querents life*
>>
>>22028396

You do realize this isn't the first time she does this type of readings, right? She does it for anons too. So yes, probably just a coincidence, though it wouldn't matter otherwise anyways.

>>22028389

Ayy. Thanks!
>>
>>22028424
Great! I’m pretty excited.
>>
File: IMG_2939.jpg (33 KB, 300x250)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>22028441
•Past Life•
You
>three of swords rx
Twin Flame
>six of swords/judgement rx
Outcome
> king of wands rx

•Present•
You
>wheel of fortune
Twin Flame
>the hanged man rx
Outcome
> The Devil

•Meeting•
Path to meeting
>six of cups rx
Condition to meeting
>death
Time frame
>three of cups

•Relationship•
Potential problems
>the world
Solution
>the moon rx
Influences
>nine of cups
Message from guides
>eight of cups rx
Message from the universe
>strength/ace of cups
Final outcome
>the chariot

•advice•
You
>21 selenite
>>
>>22028505
First of all my dude... holy hell these cards. this is the first time in reading aside from my own that I have pulled so many "signifier" cards that a twin flame union is in the works for you. all throughout pulling these cards I had an abundance of a cold and warm at the same time energy sparking throughout me. I think in your past life the two of you had a significant separation with what is commonly referred to as the runner chaser dynamic where one party(I feel this was you) would pursue the union with the other Who was trying to escape and deny the union. I also strongly feel that in this life you were somehow aware of the twin flame cycle enough that you recognize that you could not keep pursuing them if they would not stay and that you released them to make the mistake of running away from you so that they could go through and he'll what needed to be healed on their end for you to to come in to union.

you will be called upon in this life to once again pursue your twin flame, but this time around it is not going to end in them running away constantly. I feel like you will have the proper tools to enlighten them on this path this time around and that really sets things in motion. normally I see the devil as a indicator of karmic relationships which are not the same as twin flame or soulmates they are souls that we are bound to so that we can learn a lesson in our life and work through negative past life karma. but with the presence of not only the two of cups and the wheel of fortune I am interpreting it more as the two of you will come into physical sexual union in this life and will be very attached to each other, and I am also seeeing to interpret it as you two tying yourselves to eachother.
>>
>>22028510
to actually get to this union you are really going to be faced with past baggage that has occurred in this life and others, I really feel that it would benefit you to take a long time reflecting upon your past spiritual learnings, your childhood, common things that you have face throughout your life, and paint yourself a picture of what exactly is it that you want to accomplish in this world in this life. i'm not entirely sure how familiar you are with the practices of manifesting things into your life but if you would research into that that would be incredibly helpful for you I see as the nine of cups is an influence. Purging old bad habits and getting clarity on past misconceptions as well

really I can't stress this enough that you have an incredible potential to come into twin flame union in this life. The more you can turn your thoughts into a positive direction and bring that energy into yourself, the faster this will happen. keep in mind that I'm not telling you that it's going to happen in the next few months or the next year or the next few years because it does take quite some time for most people to meet their twin flame. I notice a lot of older men specifically in their late 30s and 40s in the pattern of twin flames, so while you definitely could be an exception that is something to note. researching more into the twin flame path will prove to be exceptionally useful to you, as you start to recognize the signs and patterns that you need to continue or break hasten union.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions I will try my best to answer!
>>
>>22028514
One last thing, the cards did not want to give me specifics about her personality like they usually do. But know that you will teach her and enlighten her and in turn she will offer you union.
>>
Taking a break to breath/stretch/get a drink and then I'll start the other
>>
>>22028510
what cards did you pull in your own reading that were signifiers? would you be willing to do this kind of a read if you got paid for it instead of it being luck of the draw?
>>
>>22028531
Take your time. It’s probably exhausting to do these.
>>
>>22028542
I recorded my own reading that I did for reflection, I can't remember the exact specifics of all of it but

What I remember specifically
>Message from the universe: The star
>Final outcome: Ten of Cups paired with the Ten of Pentacles
>Influences: The Lovers

And I got the two of cups, two of wands, and six of cups but I can't remember the placements off the top of my head and don't want to take the time to watch my read

I would do these for other compensation, but not from /div/ unless it was an equally in depth trade.

>>22028550
Thanks, yeah they really take it out of me.
>>
>>22027743

Welcome my dude or duddete

Are you still up to do a reading?
>>
>>22028550
Past Life•
You
>the chariot
Twin Flame
>the magician rx
Outcome
> four of swords

•Present•
You
>temperance rx
Twin Flame
>queen of swords rx/six of wands
Outcome
> page of cups

•Meeting•
Path to meeting
>the hermit rx
Condition to meeting
>death rx
Time frame
>the star rx

•Relationship•
Potential problems
>five of pentacles
Solution
>nine of swords
Influences
>the devil/ace of swords rx
Message from guides
>ten of cups
Message from the universe
>king of wands rx
Final outcome
>king of pentacles

•advice•
You
>18 citrine
>>
>>22028700
I guess because I’m waiting I can do one for you. And by the way, I’m a dudette.

What’s your query, anon?
>>
>>22028702
in your past life you and your twin flame were focused on very different things that you wanted to accomplish. it seems like they were very much drawn and and reveled in a lower vibration of thinking and acting while you were very insistent on pursuing more noble goals. this misalignment of priorities lead to a very long lasting pauses between the journey you two are on to twin flame union, and just pies will continue into this life and the next few to come. in this life you are still in the mindset to pursue higher things and your twin is moving in that direction as well though they still have difficulties with purity of intention and honesty on many occasions. There are goals in this life are more rooted in ego to achieve recognition whereas are yours are in spirituality, a search for learning, and bringing balance into your own life. this difference of intent is admittedly I feel profound, and as all touch upon later I feel that your twin has been set back by a karmic partner. they may be improving upon past bad habits but at the same time they are being pulled off and a separate directions then one that would lead them towards you.
>>
>>22028708
I do not foresee the two of you reaching union in this life so much as I really feel there is a strong focus on separation for the purpose of self-improvement and enlightenment. The two of you seem to be quite "fresh" in your journey which is not a bad thing but it just means that there is more for the two of you to go through before you get together in that definite union. That said I do you think that I should warn you that the trials that you were going to be presented with prepare you for union are going to be ramping up most likely starting in this lifetime as you teach your self or find yourself being guided on a spiritual path. finding out your purposes, your skills, cycles that you should or should not be in, all must come to you on this journey and because the twin flame path is one of great purpose these lessons tend to be painful and significant for us to have the optimal amount of growth. And though these things might be painful falling into despair and continuously pulling in and worry and negative thoughts/feelings will make it more difficult for you to wade through this process. it is important for you to try your best to not get sucked into a vortex of negativity as you are presented with hardships.
>>
>>22028711
Your guides have deemed it necessary to drive in the point that there is an incredible happy ending that awaits you once you pass all the trauma. It may seem a bit silly but I like to point out Disney movies as a good exaggerated example of this process, princesses are often cursed, experience the death of their family, or in some cases their own temporary death, before being awarded their Happily Ever After. A repeating theme in these movies as well is the princesses having fortitude and hope and faith that they would get their just end. This very much mirrors what I feel your guides are trying to tell you. If you can keep those things in mind throughout what may seem to be impossibly unfair situations you will be rewarded with a firm and nurturing growth that will forward you on the path of union.
>>
>>22028716
Your partner in this life and probably many to come is sorting out their own and with a karmic partner, that is their allotted trial and unfortunately with divine masculine's they often fall into a very long cycle of being tempted by these karmic partners. There isn't much that you can do on your end bu there isn't much that you can do on your end there than try to continue on your own path of learning. Know that this is not intentional on his end and try not to worry that it will be an endless cycle that doesn't give you an option to come in to union, because even though it may take a very very long time it will be reached. you just have to let him get it out of his system so he's not gunking up your union with all that drama.

Lemme know if you have any questions.
>>
>>22028719
>>22028716
>>22028711
>>22028708
>>22028702
This draws many parallels to my life.
Many. Thank you so much for this reading and for the time you put into it.

I’ve been pushing through one of the worst times in my life and knowing what you told me; really really helped. Thank you.
>>
>>22028505
>>22028510
>>22028514
>>22028519

Thank you sweetheart. This looks exhausting, I really appreciate the effort.

>I also strongly feel that in this life you were somehow aware of the twin flame cycle enough that you recognize that you could not keep pursuing them if they would not stay and that you released them to make the mistake of running away from you so that they could go through and he'll what needed to be healed on their end for you to to come in to union.

It is particularly interesting that you mention this. I am not sure if I should explain why, but know that it's relatable and relevant.

>but this time around it is not going to end in them running away constantly

Haha. That's good and it might confirm that it is not "her". She is like Usain Bolt of running away lol. I don't blame her though.

>really I can't stress this enough that you have an incredible potential to come into twin flame union in this life.

That would certainly be nice. I don't believe i am the only one by any stretch of the imagination, but i have always felt the desire for someone like me, to be with someone like me, not even necessarily in a romantic sense. I have a very peculiar mindset that most people can't relate to.

------

Thank you for the reading and I'll make sure to follow your advice. It's been a very interesting read my friend, I will ponder on it.

>Clarification

Just to be sure. You would say that i don't currently know my twin flame? I would agree with it since it seems the most likely scenario, but I wonder what is your take on it.
>>
>>22028706

Oh, thanks a bunch

So yeah, things in my life seem kind of stuck now. The last year or so brought intense emotional happenings and turned my world upside down, the dust has already set but I don't feel good. Basically I don't feel any creative urge and in general my days and emotions have been very bleak, it seems also that I can't get a broader sense of the scenario I'm experiencing, which holds back my improvement endeavors.

Now, I know life doesn't always move forward, it takes some steps back too, but now I feel like it just sat on too of a rock, but for how long?

So the query would be: Anything that could give me some insight on this period I'm going through, how to get out, make some sense of it, or just a new perspective on the whole thing

I don't have much to give in return, but my sincerest thanks, I'm really needing any kind of light.
>>
>>22028733
You're welcome! I'm glad it resonates with you. I really did want to do justice and describing how you should keep in mind that you will get a happy ending. i've gone through a lot of really difficult things myself in this life, and as much as I can read into my past lives I've gone through some shit there too lol, so I really wanted to make sure that you don't lose faith because I can recognize it times that it's tempting.

>>22028741
No problem! Yeah I'm really tired, I'm significantly more weak after these two reads than I have with the others I've done here.

Again i'm glad it sounds like something that makes sense to you even if I'm not aware of all the details(tho really I shouldn't be, it would be a detriment to the read I think).

And I would say that it's unlikely that the girl you mentioned before is your twin flame. Your twin felt like they were suspended in time waiting for you to be like "GUESS THE FUCK WHAT? HERE I AM! HERES WHATS GOING ON, LISTEN." and save her damsel in distress butt.

>but i have always felt the desire for someone like me, to be with someone like me, not even necessarily in a romantic sense. I have a very peculiar mindset that most people can't relate

This senpai, this right here is also a HUGE sign. Like, knowing that it does not need to be romantic to be satisfied because this other person would be your other half. It's interesting, less than a month before meeting my twin flame I wrote out a long poem explaining this exact sentiment.

Btw sorry if I seem out of it I'm really really weak right now lol.
>>
>>22028772

>Not her

Alright, just making sure. She was a crazily important part of my life, emphasis on crazy :^)

We do grow from adversity.

>I'm really weak right now

Sounds like someone needs a large smoothie to get the energy rolling back again. Kek.

Thanks again friendo. I am glad that you already met yours, I can't wait to meet mine.
>>
88's twin flame readings are just amazing, i love the energy she puts on them!!!
>>
>>22028767
I’m sorry, anon.
If you’re still there I’ll do it.
>>
>>22028772
Hey could I "submit" my details for a twin flame reading, if you're still doing them and if I get chosen? I feel I have met mine.

KD
>>
>>22028880
I had some raspberry yogurt again to perk up lol. I was kinda stupid and did these reads when I hadnt eaten or slept properly in a few days, I don't think it does anything to the accuracy of my reads since both seemed to reasonate but it sure does kick my butt.

>>22028885
Thank you! I can't do them often because of the physical toll it takes but when I can I really enjoy giving them.

>>22028983
Sorry I am done for the night. I don't do these often, but if you ever see me doing them and I haven't closed down the entries I'm taking feel free to fill out my requirements and you'll have the chance at one!
>>
>>22029021
Oh okay! I'll be checking the thread every now and again and if fate wants it, I'll see you then. :D
>>
>>22029284
>>22029284
>>22029284

NEW THREAD

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.