[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1501630157294.jpg (47 KB, 564x758)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Vampires who attained indefinite lifespans ("immortality") through supernatural metamorphosis of their biology exist. Vampires objectively make more sense than ghosts or demons because blood has been shown to have to rejuvenating effects in scientific experiments, just one example. Vampires being real is just logical. They live among us and most folklore stories were probably exaggerated, and thus turned out to be the perfect cover up and distraction for real vampires who can pass as normal human beings for the most part.

Prove me wrong. Pro tip: You can't.

In this thread we discuss vampires, the nature and origin of their condition, as well as how to tell them apart from other supernatural beings.

>Interview with (alleged) 439 year old vampire Elizabeth from the research book 'Vampires Are' by Stephen Kaplan
https://www.docdroid.net/aiUKBNj/elizabeth.pdf

>Over 400 collected cases of traditional undead vampires
http://www.shroudeater.com/main.html

>Recent studies confirm rejuvenating properties of blood
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1550413114002721
>>
come back Nightmare Tranny Goblin
>>
>>22015119
did you just make a thread to harass her? your a creep
>>
>>22015195
No, i want her to come back. I was just messing around yesterday, i didn't mean to really scare her.
>>
>>22015195
I am not going to bother her anymore
>>
>>22016224
Mmm tasty pasta
>>
>>22016224
You are a badass, my dude. I never sired anyone
>>
>>22015035
Vampires are real. They take into their bodies the stem cells harvested from aborted fetuses as well as blood and internal organs of children.
>>
>>22015245
I didn't make this thread. And you are flattering yourself thinking you could possibly scare me with your edgelord fanfictions. I'd appreciate it if you don't post vampire threads ever again because they actually exist and you're making a joke of it.
>>
>>22016780
Do you have any proof of their existence?
You seemed pretty scared yesterday desu. I was actually worried that you would disappear.
I just wanted to apologize and assure you that i would never hurt you.

You can keep shitting on me and calling me and edgelord, I don't care. I am just happy to know you're fine
>>
>>22016810
What? Im drink VODKa I dont know anyway vampires are real there is no clear evidence in hard format in your or my hands but rest assured they exist and if you weren't so busy stalking women you could also sense it. I got vague threats and stupid shit towards my way for 3 years, nothing happens, I'm not scared, I just went to sleep.

Conclusion: Media brainwashed people into believing vampires are a joke, but they are not. They exist. And, stop posting threads with my text. You're a clown.
>>
>>22016832
I just posted this to call your attention because i was worried. I am not stalking you, I was messing around in that thread and ended up going too far; I just felt that I should make things clear in case you got scared. If you weren't really affected it's even better.

I kind of admire your courage. You must be very brave to admit your true identity in a place full of psychos.
Now forget that I ever existed and keep talking about vampires.
>>
>>22015035
We live in a giant simulation and all vampires are faggots. Prove me wrong , you can’t. Literally pull it off my ass, like you op. Here is more: science already proved it.
>>
>>22016935
this
>>
>>22015035
Sure they do little buddy :)
>>
>>22015035
bring back NTG or we riot!
been a while since I've been on one of these threads, let me guess, no progress in finding/creating vampires?

ironically I've found and created a werewolf in the time I'm been gone. how's the crew over here doing?
>>
>>22015035
Its not supernatural, its parasitic.
>>
>>22015035
Where's NTG? She's the master of these threads! Bastard!
>>
>>22017385
I made the thread for her
Be thankful
>>
>>22016832
tranny = mental problems
mental problems = pretending to be a vampire on 4chan
>>
>>22015245
You are an idiot if you think that you scared her. Only things that scare her are diet and exercise...

>>22016935
You are wrong.

There,I proved you wrong. That was easy

>>22017347
>ironically I've found and created a werewolf in the time I'm been gone
How did you manage that?

>>22017435
Noone asked you to.
>>
>>22017368
Don't call them parasites...
>>
That streamer britany is a tranny vampire
>>
>>22017720
I am sorry I was rude. I am indeed an idiot and no one asked me to, HOWEVER, I did it anyway.
Leave me the fuck alone now, I don't care about mira or brittany.
>>
>>22017824
>, I don't care about mira or brittany.
How come you know these names?
>>
>>22017840
I searched for Night online, it took me like a minute to find her true identity and Brittany could be her friend. I already knew Brittany because she was shilling herself here a while back(not on /x/), but i never really gave a fuck.
She admitted to me that she was Mira yesterday, so there's no point in denying.
>>
File: question.jpg (37 KB, 686x576)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>22017883
>I searched for Night online, it took me like a minute to find her true identity and Brittany could be her friend
How did you search for her online and found her "true identity" in one minute ?

>>22017368
its supernatural until there is better explanation

>>22017728
damn right. Thats just rude
:^)
>>
>>22017990
>How did you search for her online and found her "true identity" in one minute ?
She exposes herself too much here;
>I am fat
>I am a woman
>I live off streaming so i don't leave my house

She says that in her own Twitch page. She even admits to believing in vampires and that she likes paranormal investigations.
There's also an area of her twitch with "normies out" or something like that.

I admire her because she doesn't use masks, she is herself here and irl. I never let people see who i truly am irl, yet she celebrates her real self. She is a great woman, imo. I wish I was more like her.

i did cringe a little bit at her "high iq content" hahaha, she seems like a smart girl, but that has to be ironic or something.
>>
>>22018068
yeah but how did you figure that NTG = her on twitch? Half of /x/ are fat women.

>i did cringe a little bit at her "high iq content" hahaha, she seems like a smart girl, but that has to be ironic or something.

it is VERY ironic
>>
>>22018140
It doesn't matter, honestly. I lied when i said i don't care about her, I am developing feelings for her and I feel pathetic for it. I think I will leave /x/ and forget her.
bye
>>
>>22018307
God damn it anon, you are top cringe... and top creepy...
>>
>>22017347
Oh really how’d that happen?
>>
>>22018307
jesus wtf
>>
>>22017347
>I've found and created a werewolf in the time I'm been gone.
Things that never happened.
>>
>>22015035
>prove me wrong
you don't even have an arguement proving yourself right
>>
>>22017824
>>22017883
>>22018068
>>22018307
You should talk to a therapist.
>>
>>22019331
What about the thousands of years of lore and legends spread across multiple continents that had little too no direct contact for centuries??? Just a thought.
>>
File: 1547107469031.png (284 KB, 650x581)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>22019854
>What about the thousands of years of lore and legends spread across multiple continents that had little too no direct contact for centuries??? Just a thought.

this is also good counter argument to "vampires are jews !!!!!!111" retardation...

>>22018558
He put on fuzzy ears and fluffy tail
>>
>>22019890
Actually it proves that Jews couldn’t be the origin of vampires as a myth... how many Jews lived in China, Japan or the American continents 1000+ years ago?

>fuzzy ears and fluffy tail
Funny but Inaccurate on the most basic detail
>>
File: born to awoo.jpg (41 KB, 524x524)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>22019916
>Actually it proves that Jews couldn’t be the origin of vampires as a myth... how many Jews lived in China, Japan or the American continents 1000+ years ago?
Thats what I said... you cant blame it on jews when some cultures didnt even come in contact with them.

Hope that Kitty will soon tell us how to turn into werewolves and we can all awoo at the moon !
>>
File: Download (1).jpg (9 KB, 223x226)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>22018325
>>
>>22019938
Oh I missed an important word the first time I read the post....”counter” argument. apologies it’s very late and I’ve had a hell of a day.
>>
>>22020403
truly disgusting
>>
So this creep tracked down NTG and wants to bang her?
Fucking weirdo
>>
>>22020531
The fat cunt has a hostile womb anyway.
>>
>>22018307
Oo

>>22018307
>>>22018140
>It doesn't matter, honestly. I lied when i said i don't care about her, I am developing feelings for her and I feel pathetic for it. I think I will leave /x/ and forget her.
>bye

Wow, yikes
>>
>>22020403
>still going 2 tears later.

Why wouldn't we? Clearly we have not yet found out everything there is to know about vampirism nor meet a vampire so the quest of investigation continues.

>>22020531
Tracked down? Not really. I'm purposely transparent about who I am and where I work, so it's not difficult to find me. It is important to be transparent to let people know you're not actually a 50 year old veteran vampire hunter. It might scare the vampire(s) off.
>>
>>22020654
What do you have that would interest a vampire?
Why would a vampire want to meet you?
>>
File: 1545769176299.jpg (214 KB, 1280x1206)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>22020672
>What do you have that would interest a vampire? Why would a vampire want to meet you?

Depends on the individual. There's a lot of possible scenarios. But the "meeting" part always was (and remains) the least realistic outcome, so the focus is more on general theorycrafting about vampirism and having fun with it.
>>
File: smug14.jpg (9 KB, 221x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>22020403
>are still going 2 tears later.
Im sure you shed more than 2 tears you butthurt retard...

>>22020654
>It is important to be transparent to let people know you're not actually a 50 year old veteran vampire hunter. It might scare the vampire(s) off.
:thinking:

>>22020684
You need to have really HIGH IQ to appreciate these threads
>>
>>22020403
>camwhore
where the pics at?
>>
If the guy who claim he created a ww is still around here I have a request! Let ww run and, because ww and vamps are mortal enemies, ww will find a vamp too!
>>
A lot of people don't realize what they are, doctors often think they have anemia when they see them, but they just need a little bit of blood, furthermore, the vampire who doesn't understand what he is will often engage in sadistic fantasies; I suppose it's the way the mind interprets his needs, consequently, the mind will lose itself to these thoughts and even after satiating the hunger they will still have a fixation on these sadistic tendencies.
If you suspect you are a vampire I recommend avoiding sadism as much as possible; for it will consume your humanity completely given the time.
>>
>>22021558
You're never born a vampire.
>>
>>22022493
first: I never even made that claim
second: Can you provide more information on your claim?
>>
>>22022517
You did. Why would anyone not understand that they're a vampire if they have been made by another vampire?
>>
why so many post got deleted in this thread
>>
Immortality is hell living forever on this god forsaken shit hole with all these assholes would suck ass not to mention when the earth gets bombed and turns into a chemical wasteland and then the universe dies in hat death fuck that shit
>>
>>22023141
I did not make the claim, you concluded that that`s what I meant, however, there are several ways to become a vampire and some of them can go unnoticed.
Now why do you believe vampires can`t be born?
>>
>>22023579
mental illness happened.
>>
what are real vampires like? they got any powers like in the movies, or is it just living forever with porphyria?
>>
>>22020531
Women aren't safe on the internet, don't let your sister or girlfriend look at this board.
>>
>>22015035
Stop trying to ruin vampires.
You're taking the concept of a vampire, which is pretty interesting and trying to turn it into ''a normal person who discovered anti-aging properties in blood and lives for 400 years.''
That's not even close to interesting, or even paranormal, or even a vampire.

This is like trying to show that ghost are real by pointing out that a person can put a white sheet over their body and go oooOOOoooOOOO. Well, if that is your definition of a ghost I guess they do exist, but that's just a guy with a sheet.
>>
File: Brain damage.jpg (87 KB, 953x960)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>22025883
>comparing living for 400 years with puting white sheet over his body

Yeah,no
>>
>>22025892
It's a very nice sheet
>>
>>22025897
yeah but putting sheet over you is mundane.

Living for 400 years? I dont know anyone who did that
>>
>>22015035
First of all : when you come with extraordinary allegation you have to prove them, not the reverse (exemple : i come to you and say "got exist, prove me wrong)

Then, "science confirm rejuvenating properties of blood" No, you are wrong and totally didn't understand the study, the study show that if you replace old mice PLASMA with young mice PLASMA it enhance cognitive activity in old mice ... this is totally different from any kind of vampirism from the legend (including twilight and the vampire diaries you sick fuck)

Ad to that : an interview is not a proof of anything, you can interview a guru that will say you he is the son of god, it doesn't prove god has testicles

Over 400 collected case ....

did you browse your website ?

it could include bram stoker's book and reference it as one case ...

SO .... Vampire may exist ... but it is highly improbable

a blood only diet will not allow you to stay alive
and may cause diseases

Most things that lives tend to dies (let's ignore the lobster)

so to end this : "Vampire doesn't exist, prove me wrong , protip : go suck a duck"
>>
>>22025898
The sheet is made of human skin and human skin makes you live 50 years longer
Here's an interview with a 150 year old (aleged) ghost
https://www.docdroid.net/ghost-interview.pdf
>>
>>22025901
>that if you replace old mice PLASMA with young mice PLASMA

What's your point? Plasma is the largest single component of blood, retard.
>>
File: jesus.png (431 KB, 500x567)
431 KB
431 KB PNG
>>22025949
retard probably thinks that its the thing they shoot from plasma guns in vidya games
>>
File: miemies.jpg (114 KB, 355x2048)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>22025971
Your picture is pretty accurate.
>>
File: vampires are real2.jpg (88 KB, 640x619)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>22025977
Thank you,it was made by a very HIGH IQ and cute person
>>
>>22025971
>>22025977
>>22025991
This is your mentally ill brain on s o y
>>
>>22025996
Potrefená husa nejvíc kejhá
>>
>>22025996
I can't blame you for not understanding. Most people (in "modern" countries, at least) have been brainwashed and socialized to see vampires as fictional jokes and fetishism. So you accept it as truth.
>>
>>22026006
No one is talking about vampires. I am talking about you mentally ill retards circlejerking with your mentally ill reddit-tier ''humor.''
>>
File: e26.jpg (102 KB, 500x628)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>22026011
We are talking about vampires. What you're talking about is irrelevant because you are irrelevant.
>>
>>22026011
You just dont want to face the truth.
>>
>>22026017
No one is talking about vampires, not even you mentally ill retards. You're making stupid ''jokes'' and sucking off your fellow tripfag losers loosely centered around the concept of some people having blood transfusions.
>>
>>22026027
You're like a triggered NPC yelling buzzwords.

>STOP! REDDIT! STOP HAVING FUN! NO! I DONT LIKE THIS! REEEEE! S O Y! KEK! TRIPFAG LOSER!

Whatever helps you cope with being a muggle who can't accept that vampires exist, I guess.
>>
>>22026033
You can hide behind shitty ''jokes'' and irony, but at the end of the day you will commit suicide and no one will care, not even your online tripfag ''friends.''
>>
File: 1544320421043.jpg (120 KB, 850x936)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>22026039
>triggered NPC yelling buzzwords
>suicide and projection

And it continues.
>>
>>22026027
You are literally seething because people like something you dont and you even expect us to stop liking it because of that. You are the loser here.
>>
>>22026048
The only thing I expect is you ''people'' killing themselves.
>>
>>22026052
Average response to a tripfag.
>>
>>22026057
based
>>
>>22026052
Why wouldI kill myself? Im happy and my life is great. You on the other hand...
>>
Well you’re really only about half correct. True, if anything is real it’s a vampire but that doesn’t mean they are real by pop-culture definition. In voodoo, a vampire is someone who has been drugged to be an unthinking, unfeeling. zombie that takes all commands without question. There is actual evidence of this, they would use pufferfish poison to make people virtually brain dead but keep their motor functions intact. And a Haitian queen who died in the early 2000’s was supposedly 97 years old, but only looked like she was in her mid 30’s when she died of a heart attack. So although vampires and immortality do kind of exist, they are completely mythical in the way most people interpret them.
>>
>>22026114
>they are completely mythical in the way most people interpret them.

Thanks for your opinion.
>>
>>22015035
Vampire = Jew
>>
>>22026033
many bots shill and haters are on x/ because there are a couple of topics that if you talk about here you will be discredited, harassed or straight up censored
>>
>>22026110
You are just jelly that you are boring person and dont have prophetic dreams about vampires like me. Had another one last night btw. U jelly?
>>
File: 8-08-24.jpg (45 KB, 640x360)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>22026134
That might be true for some topics but I don't think vampires need active shills because the average normie is already so conditioned by the media that he will freak out and ridicule you for even suggesting that vampires could be real.
>>
>>22026147
dont post here anymore
x/ is compromised with bots try fringe instead
>>
>>22025901
good point. couln't explain better.

vampires are legend. bram stocker didn't invent anything, it was known in eastern of europe ( Slave vampyrs, Dhampire, dunpeals, etc).

scientically humans can't digest human blood or meal without high risk of disease ( look about Kuru from ggle). a human bite will turn in ill just because saliva.

so please all : stop your larp and fantasies.

next thread.
>>
>>22026175
vampires arent human anymore tho faggot
>>
>>22026175
>scientically humans can't digest human blood or meal without high risk of disease
Good thing that we are looking for vampires and not mentally ill humans who drink blood retard
>>
>>22026147
Redpill me on vampires
>>
>>22026135
>>22026147
I honestly don't know why you two bother me so much.
>>
>>22026201
They are girls
>>
>>22026192

because according to legend vampire bite others humans, then can turn to vampire themselfes.

because vampire myth isn't enough credible but a way to justify sexual abuse to womens during night for pervs.

because you don't really answer me or my objection then proove you're not caring of this subject.
>>
>>22026207
A vampire is a human who through "supernatural" metamorphosis of their biology changed into something else. That is what we call turning someone INTO a vampire. Do you understand that or not? Obviously humans and vampires differ as far as their physiology and metabolism are concerned, hence why they would metabolize blood differently than humans do.
>>
>>22018325
I agree. Even for 4chins that dude is a big problemo
>>
>>22026218
no. that's what hollywood movies learnt you. I am a legend and such.

according to Christians it is religious devil creature. it is the same about local knownledge in eastern europe.

but, well : i suppose you are true . so why do you imagine they would don't be with same problems than humans ? diseases, no-anthropophageous stuff,etc ? because it is magic ? same body, same biological concept but "supernatural stuff"?

please find me one exemple of animal that doesn't fill its disease to its closest cousin.
>>
>>22026219
We had literal killers here, nigger
>>
File: Alice (2).jpg (41 KB, 498x600)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>22026237
You understand where you are? Paranormal board? The whole purpose of this board is talking about far-fetched paranormal concepts that are hard or impossible to prove. If we go strictly by what's realistic or already supported by evidence, we might as well get rid of /x/ in its entirety.

As far as vampires go, they could be similar to alligators and crocodiles. Alligators regrow teeth. They have an incredibly resilient immune system and don't get serious infections from cuts and bruises even while living in bacteria infested swamps. Their immune system can take down a vast range of viruses, bacteria and other infectious microbes, including HIV.

AND... it should also be noted that crocodiles don't appear to deteriorate with old age. They are as vigorous at 70 years old as they are at five, suggesting that they don't experience a decline after reaching sexual maturity.

Vampires would basically be humanoid predators with a vastly enhanced immune system, the ability to metabolize blood properly (physically or spiritually) and near constant regeneration of their cells which would allow them to maintain their age, possibly related to telomeres and stem cells.
>>
>>22026247
proove it.
>>
File: nosirp tluav.jpg (853 KB, 1474x2840)
853 KB
853 KB JPG
Willing prey is all I see
>>
>>22026273
Looks like the drawing of a 5 year old.
>>
>>22026269
The nightstalker posted some evidence of himself and got arrested.
>>
>>22026260

to be in paranormal board doesn't mean to believe or maintain any ideas or concept. it is enough paranoids in this earth.

but, well. thank you for answer, Night'. it stays interesting to read and think about to the subject.

i'm not convinced by your alligator comparaison or parable because we're talking about a creature that live through humanity. not against or independently : through. taking blood they're already get, then getting all the stuff too. alligators are a different dna, no matter we can probably go to them by dna origin tree. the fact hulan disease wouldn't touch them is credible. but vampire ? no way.

does vampirism may be have a disease that lived before, or just a way of humans eating other humans ? i don't know. but living again at the present, no.
>>
>>22026295
I just brought up examples from the animal kingdom to show that there are real life "possibilities" for most of the traits subscribed to vampires. They do not break any physical laws nor are highly illogical, as far as I'm aware.
>>
File: me on the left.jpg (117 KB, 528x673)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>22026205
me on the left,NTG on the right

>>22026273
yep thats me. Please led me to nearest vampire!
>>
>>22026344
Vladdy in the middle?
>>
>>22026321
You're even sadder than a parasite, you wish to be one. That is why you're willing eternal prey. These type of people don't care for logic or meaning. They will devour you not even to maintain life but just because it pleases them. You romanticizing something that is deeply ingrained in humanity and is part of the darker more bloody aspects of it just proves you are rotten. Cannibalism and human sacrifice. Offerings of blood and hearts to the gods. Are the gods vampire? Is Bathory bathing in the blood of virgins vampire? Think about what it says about you and brethren that you obssess over these ideas and spread them like cancer. Luckily the reach of your anime avatars is a laugh, but the rest is not. Look at yourself.
>>
>>22026350
Thats obviously Varan retard

>>22026358
I would gladly offer your shitty blood at this point. At least you would be useful for something.
>>
>>22026269
David Kalac
Elliot Rodger
>>
File: drac.jpg (79 KB, 863x753)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>22026358
Humans are already parasites as well. What makes you think you're better than a vampire? Assuming you're an omnivore living in the first world, you LIVE because you consume the dead bodies or milk (product of rape) of other sentient beings. You enjoy the spoils of the modern world because in other places people are condemned to slavery. Get off your high horse, kid. You are a parasite too.
>>
>>22026365
>would gladly offer your shitty blood at this point. At least you would be useful for something.
Hahahahaha. You don't realize what's going on do you. A tip, I'm by the altar but am not the one laying down.
>>
NTG, stop saying you are ugly, you offend me when you say that
>>
>>22026372
Who the fuck even are you?
>>
>>22026374
You are on an anonymous image board, woman. Why would I give you my identity?
>>
>>22026369
Better? You don't get it, this is in every single human. It's a part of us. How you deal with that says something about you. It's not a love story, and there are plenty historical examples of people indulging in this nature, and they are terrible and for frightening. And I fear them and am sickened by them as anyone should, but I realize this is a part of who I am and the history of mankind as a whole. You're here looking for spooks like some grandiose fantasy of living forever. And it's so transparent that you're broken and afraid, of death of life, trying to find shadows that give you power and meaning. Keep doing whatever you want it just makes me sad.
>>
File: smug20.png (107 KB, 307x307)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>22026370
>Hahahahaha. You don't realize what's going on do you. A tip, I'm by the altar but am not the one laying down.

You would not have any other choice

>>22026374
>Who the fuck even are you?

Probably another guy that fell in love with you,you overweight succubus :^)
>>
>>22026377
Then why would you expect me to care that I might offend a stranger because I objectively observe that my appearance is below average (speaking in terms of REAL LIFE, which happens apart from angled webcams and 3 studio lights blasting your skin) based on my life style and genetics. But does it matter? Maybe if you're superficial. I've got other strengths like a genius mind.
>>
File: ss.jpg (82 KB, 900x900)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>22026384
I don't want to live forever. I prefer to die relatively young. This applies to several other people interested in vampirism. Seeking out vampires in hopes to become immortal is stupid anyway. Just stick with your organic food and yoga. :^)

You're a parasite who feels in control by belittling people he thinks are inferior to him on a shitposting board. Please take care of your mental health first before you try to help anyone else.
>>
>>22026397
I'm not trying to help you anime poster rotten evil thing you are, I'm giving you more rope to hang yourself with
>>
>>22026386
It offends me for personal reason and I don't want to get into it because it is painful.
>>
>>22026404
Alright, have a nice day.

>>22026406
Are you that depressed boy who made this thread? Let it go because it's not going anywhere and it never will.
>>
>>22026411
Stupid woman, I don't want you in any way. You are a goddamn human repelent and not because of your appearance, but because of your personality.
Don't worry, you will find your evidence, just don't expect it to be free.
>>
>>22026385
youre weak a vampire will kill you easy
>>
>>22026411
Don't be a prick.
>>
File: 1542488505692.png (188 KB, 3084x2568)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>22026435
>You are a goddamn human repelent

I'm perfectly fine with being a human repellent. That still leaves vampires, werewolves, spirits, forest gnomes, Gods and... and... and...
>>
>>22026437
There was never stronger person than me in these threads. If anyone got chance its me
>>
>>22026443
>>22026444
Disgusting self delusion and blindness covering frail little egos that hide behind anime pictures, this tragedy really writes itself
>>
>>22026435
>You are a goddamn human repelent
nah quite opposite. She pulls people to her. Some say that its because she is funny,some say because of her personality. Some say because she has her own gravitional pull...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFcT4Hsx7VQ
>>
>>22026444
Well then.

Chance at what?
>>
>>22026450
Yes your friend is disgusting outside and inside and you are too. It's funny yes. It's hilarious.
>>
>>22026449
Already wished you a nice day. Do you want me to escort you out of the door? I'm sure you'll find more productive ways to spend your times instead of trying to be mean and nasty to people online.
>>
>>22026459
I'm curious to why you can't reply to me.
>>
>>22026457
everything!

>>22026458
you dont know what we are like on inside or outside at all
>>
>>22026462
I think I've replied several times to you by now.
>>
File: 1531509763386.jpg (35 KB, 300x300)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>vampire threads are being made and revolve around a shitty tripfag by now and work as his attention club
How far this board has fallen.
>>
>>22026463
>>22026464
Not at all just now, same with the knife bird.
>>
>>22026469
where did I not reply? What do you want?
>>
>>22026463
Inside is plain to see you're two little deformed hatchlings that will never, ever fly in then nigth. Outside I take what evidence you give me, but the fact you spend your time posting here tells me all I need to known about how fat and disgusting you are.
>>
>>22026473
Talk to a human for a change.

Or at least a trip I was familiar with, instead of bot threads.
>>
File: 1545500690354.png (128 KB, 340x368)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
Why are the people so upset today? Does vampire being real disturb you guys so much?
>>
>>22026321
thank you, Night'. i actually disagree about the fact there are no physical rules broken by vampirism concept. the simple fact that it is a virus that change dna metabolism enough to make independent creature ( i mean, enough independent to copulate but don't get injured by human disease) is a problem for me.

i didn't follow what happened previously between your post and this one, it goes very unpolite around. full of insult.

it doesn't matter.

what about supernatural stuff ? vampires are supposed human bodies, so it make me smile about better cellular regeneration or detox.

i know it is a sea animal that have reputation of immortality. a medusa.
>>
>>22026484
On the contrary I'm quite happy. Even with the existence of vampires. It's a great day to be alive and pay homage to our dark nature by sacrificing two retards on the altar nigth.
>>
>>22026481
No idea what you mean anon,sorry

>>22026479
but you post here too? Are you fat and disgusting and projecting that on us?

>>22026484
its payday soon and VIDF want to earn their bonus I guess
>>
I heard vampires are drawn to virgins. Is that true?
Is there something special in the blood of a virgin?
>>
>>22026495
Maybe this helps.
>>
>>22026492
>i actually disagree about the fact there are no physical rules broken by vampirism concept the simple fact that it is a virus that change dna metabolism enough to make independent creature
>what about supernatural stuff ? vampires are supposed human bodies, so it make me smile about better cellular regeneration or detox.

Those are good points, I have to leave for a few hours now but I'm going to reply to you later.

>>22026493
Your narcissism and edgelord behaviour bore me. I'm out.
>>
>>22026504
well. i will wait then.

I am Asker.
>>
>>22026502
No really. What do you mean by bot threads?

>>22026498
I dont think so
>>
>>22026550
I mean threads made by bots, I can tell they are bots cause I'm barely here lately and they pander way to specifically.
>>
non je ne regret rien.
>>
>>22026596
regrette*

edith piaf fan ?
>>
ntm ?
>>
>>22026596
Because you don't care anymore.

Happens when you lie to much and they discover you.
>>
much schizophrenie on this board, bored,thread akin to caring about an ant.a blade of grass.
>>
File: Agarath.png (741 KB, 1780x1780)
741 KB
741 KB PNG
Ask him for evidence
>>
>>22026614
french rap group. ntm means motherfucker in french
>>
>>22016832
>>22016864
I'm glad we killed /x/ so we could have autistic cringe trash like you guys.
/x/ died for our entertainment
>>
>>22026725
careful, anon
you don't want to get buttraped, do you?
>>
>>22015035
real vampires are jewish neanderthals who have certain "cursed" genetics because of trying to preserve their race, so if they drink the blood of younger people it staves off all their health complications

thats as far as my knowledge goes anyway. This is what Soros and the rothchilds do, at least.
>>
>>22026435
virgin detected
>>
>>22026803
Are you upset because you are shit all around, Miramisu?
>>
>>22015035
But aren't vamps just a teaser for zombies really?
>>
File: c3dywyoblj921.jpg (113 KB, 608x767)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>22026492
>i actually disagree about the fact there are no physical rules broken by vampirism concept. the simple fact that it is a virus that change dna metabolism enough to make independent creature ( i mean, enough independent to copulate but don't get injured by human disease) is a problem for me.

You can agree or not, but the theoretical possibility exists. Retroviruses, different forms of genetic splicing and therapies, it all already exists, and will probably be widely used to augment mortal humans in the near future (people are already messing around with CRISPR kits at home). I'm not saying it's likely (it's far-fetched, but so are all other supernatural concepts), and I'm not saying it's easily accomplished (to the contrary, the creation of vampirism probably involved some kind of a divine or magical component, or technology that is beyond our current understanding), but it's definitely possible.

>what about supernatural stuff ? vampires are supposed human bodies, so it make me smile about better cellular regeneration or detox.

I don't understand.
>>
>>22027354
Are you sad? You seem sad
>>
>>22015035
That "Vampires Are" book is fucking expensive.
Still bought it though.
>>
>>22027354
i want to sniff the girls feet
>>
>>22027433
Cool, it might be interesting. Though I think Kaplan never found a "real" vampire aside from a lot of roleplayers and mentally ill people.
>>
>>22027465
You are weird, you want evidence of vampires, but you disregard everything as mental illness and roleplaying. Do you make investigations irl?
If you don't go out there and search for it, you will never yield any results.
You will never accept anything posted here
>>
>>22027433
nice, can you take screenshots of parts that you find interesting?

btw did anyone get contacted on mail by the supposed vampire from these threads?
>>
File: 4320509297274.gif (499 KB, 222x366)
499 KB
499 KB GIF
>>22027480
Humans who like to drink blood or fetishize dressing up as vampires aren't actual immortals who need blood to survive. Big difference.
>>
>>22027488
How are you going to know when it is a real vampire?
>>
>>22027486
>btw did anyone get contacted on mail by the supposed vampire from these threads?

Maybe he didn't contact you because your abundant womanly curves were too intimidating for his faint vampire heart.
>>
>>22027465
Can't wait to read it mate.
>>22027486
No. I have a scanner, so don't need to take screenshots. lol
>>
>>22027517
you are an evil pirate
how do i know you are not a vampire?
>>
>>22027524
> evil pirate
How?
Because I'm eating BBQ Steak and drinking milk at the moment. I don't think that's the typical diet of a bloodthirsty immortal do you?
>>
>>22027497
>How are you going to know when it is a real vampire?

There's probably some things they can do that a human can't. Maybe an ability like healing a cut, or inhumane strength/speed, possibly some mental tricks. Something that can be demonstrated.
>>
>>22027531
i am messing with you
You are about to make a copy of copyrighted content and redistribute it. That's piracy
>>
>>22027547
Nah.
I can justify potentially scanning it because I spent £90 on the thing. lol
>>
>>22027499
>Maybe he didn't contact you because your abundant womanly curves were too intimidating for his faint vampire heart.

If I was not eating DELICIOUS KFC right now I would slap you for your insolence

>>22027517
>No. I have a scanner, so don't need to take screenshots. lol
even better
>>
File: smug-smile-gif-10.gif (1.98 MB, 500x267)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>22027545
Acute hearing?
Abnormal reflexes?
extremely thicc sperm?
Very pale?
Very fast learner?
Incredible body adaptiveness?

Good luck finding your vampire
>>
>>22027433
Post it somewhere faggot
>>
>>22027572
Yeah. And a lot of homosexuality.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2rp5PUCF1o
>>
>>22027574
I might post it here when it arrives.
I live in the UK and the books dispatched from New York, so it's gonna take a fair bit to reach me.
>>
>>22015035
Its the Jews you fucking shill. They are literally vampires. Look it up.
>>
>>22027579
I wouldn't say gender matters, anyway. Genders are there just for reproduction.
>>
>>22027579
only female vampires are homosexual tho
>>
File: axe.jpg (29 KB, 600x456)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>22027638
Fake news.

>>22027612
Oh yeah? Someone told us in this thread that vampires are sexist and female vampires aren't as important (or powerful) as men because they are weaker! Can you imagine? The audacity...
>>
File: Happy.png (1.2 MB, 960x960)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>22027638
> Female vampires are homo
Cool. Where do I find one that'll eat my pussy?
>>
>>22027598
Nice. Please do.
>>
File: cuddling.jpg (121 KB, 694x1141)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>22027649
>Fake news.

no its true. Also they love to cuddle and show affection!

>Oh yeah? Someone told us in this thread that vampires are sexist and female vampires aren't as important (or powerful) as men because they are weaker! Can you imagine? The audacity...

I mean it makes sense that vampire society mirrors human society....
>>
>>22027680
How many HONEST and REAL vampires have you met who were homo- or bisexual? That's right, only the guys were. The woman was straight.

Checkmate.
>>
>>22027649
women have literally no sense of tribal loyalty
>>
File: holding hands.jpg (13 KB, 307x300)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>22027685
Varan was not bisexual. He raped men for fun,not pleasure.

Belgana probably wanted to do NAUGHTY things with you. Like holding hands :3
>>
See Elizabeth bathory and st Germaine bathory was for sure and I think the called st Germaine out as one on the last episode of supersoldiertalks.
>>
>>22027715
You concluded yourself that the man from Chicago always sat in gay bars. Varan said he had affairs with random men like that japanese royal guy or whatever, it is GAY. Be said she was only interested in men.

Like I said, checkmate. IT'S OVER! I'm proven right yet again.

>>22027701
>what
>>
>>22027728
>You concluded yourself that the man from Chicago always sat in gay bars.
>Like I said, checkmate. IT'S OVER! I'm proven right yet again.

We have concluded together that Chicago fag was a little bitch and not a real vampire. I mean how many medieval battles did he fight in? Zero !

>Varan said he had affairs with random men like that japanese royal guy or whatever, it is GAY.

Varan never said how the man identified. Even men can be women you know? Maybe xer identified as a woman you bigot!

>Be said she was only interested in men.

I dont remember that...
>>
>>22027764
>>22027728
you need to shut up now
>>
>>22027723
Sainte Germaine is a french saint and not a vampire.
>>
Just read this entire thread. interesting shit are you all schizo??
>>
>>22028145
No.
>>
>>22027354

no matter i disagree or not : fact is why i disagree. you are true about retrovirus, but remember a retrovirus just add new part in dna. it doesn't change it . vampirism presuppose a drastic metabolism change that no viruses can do ( i mean that's not in virus capacity, as far as knowledge permits today). and it's no exemple in nature that can proove it.

2) i meant about vampire immortality that OP told and lunched the thread : the more logic paranormal effect would be an extra génération on cells or extra cell detox . nothing in blood or elsewhere can justify régénérative thing. it's no exemple in nature that can justify a " what if in humans". it's why the concept make me smile.

paranormal is interesting when it's a way to explain it . here i don't see what to do about vampires
>>
>>22028567
where are u from bro? brazil?
>>
>>22028591
why do you think so?
>>
>>22020736
Coming up soon
>>
>>22023579
Vampire tranny and bird fag report any post that goes againt their narrative and tranny is in contact with the mods over discord.
>>
>>22028758
Underrated post. It's been going on for years. They'll accept nothing outside of what they want to hear.
>>
>>22026444
Reminder this faggot thinks he can fight a gorilla with his bare hands
>>
>>22028567
>but remember a retrovirus just add new part in dna. it doesn't change it

But by adding new parts it does (potentially) change the whole thing.

>paranormal is interesting when it's a way to explain it

What is paranormal and explainable though?

>>22028758
>>22028768
>>22028769
>>22028778
>>22028788
Yep, all true. Can't deny these honest facts.
>>
>>22028769
This she's a liar and and an attention whore, these threads never served any purpose, she promised to leave if she didnt find anything after a year. These threads are just these 2 retards posting the same vampire art and smug anime girls while antagonizing people and reporting their posts. Bird fag has long been in love with tranny but she remains a virgin with a hostile womb and most likely polycystic ovary syndrome.
>>
>>22028824
holy crap you sound mad af
>>
>>22028824
True. But the sad thing is, they could have served a purpose. They just weren't allowed to progress either organically or artificially because they fucked it up.
>>
Only Lovers Left Alive is amazing
>>
>>22028799
vampires could be like HIV caus HIV is a retrovirus cannot survive outside the body and not very infectious so the only way to catch it is through intercourse or dirty needles so it can penetrates into the blood stream.
>>
>>22028859
In the early days she insisted on trying to keep her "very important vampire general" on the front page so that any passing vampire would instantly feel the need to reveal its secrets, it's just foolishness. Then it was all about pretending that larpers were real while birdfag bowed and scraped in the background grasping desperately for any crumbs of attention tranny would give him, in time he emulated her posting style and used her pictures but he's too stupid to actually contribute anything worthwhile, he just mimics her arguments because he's incapable of independent thought.
>>
File: CpTV1w3jubzo6_400.png (183 KB, 400x400)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>22028873
>retrovirus cannot survive outside the body and not very infectious so the only way to catch it is through intercourse or dirty needles so it can penetrates into the blood stream.

Yes. We also speculated before if that common "trope" in modern fiction that you have to die or be severely weakened before receiving the vampire's blood (in the case of being turned) happens because the virus has a much easier time to take over and replicate in your body when your immune system has been totally shut down.

Just an idea. Could be true, could be bullshit.
>>
>>22028873
This thread has been going for years. Do you really think you're contributing anything new? Lurk more faggot.
>>
>>22028872
awesome vampire movie got a nice soundtrack too
>>
>>22028897
HIV targets and damages our immune system so interferes with the bodys ability to fight the organisms that cause disease for a vampire it should be opposite and not weaken the immune system or they die fast tho
>>
>>22028921
>for a vampire it should be opposite and not weaken the immune system or they die fast tho

If vampirism is based on some form of retrovirus then it was engineered by some kind of advanced civilization or the source was divine/magical. It would be really fucking weird if it just mutated out of nowhere with no purpose or intention.
>>
>>22028940
Atlantis was entirely wiped out in a nuclear war fought between vampires.
>>
>>22028908
https://youtu.be/UdAjo0_EQkk
>>
>>22028940
the government knows alot suppresses evidence, just like bigfoot and UFOs but vampire virus too the government knows of the existence of alot very strange creatures
>>
>>22028897
I am sorry for talking shit about you earlier. Are you okay?
>>
File: 1501034209279.jpg (20 KB, 282x298)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>22028955
>Atlantis was entirely wiped out in a nuclear war fought between vampires.

How would you know about that? Are you a 9000 year old atlantean vampire?
>>
>>22028972
>suddenly a wild larper appears.
>>
>>22028977
There is no reason to feel bad, you should focus on your own wellbeing.
>>
>>22028980
I'm not I just read between the lines and connect the dots it's all there people just prefer not to see, learn sanskrit read vedic literature research trinitite where do you think the desert glass comes from enough said.
>>
nightmare tranny delete the thread before the government targets you good advice
>>
File: 1522634564867.png (33 KB, 315x250)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>22029043
I didn't create this thread.
>>
>>22028955
>implying Atlantis wasn't just made up by Plato
>>
File: 1b0.jpg (93 KB, 1024x752)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>22018307
>>
In all honesty I want to be a vampire. I'm 20 years old and my life is extremely shitty, virgin, no job, addicted to drugs, parents don't like me, anxious and depressed. I think being a vampire, with its pros and cons is gonna be significantly better than my life. But I'd only kill and feed on those who fully deserve it; rapists and murderers.
>>
>>22029159
then stop giving her attention and talking about her
>>
For the people in a tiny Serbian village there is nothing sexy or romantic about a vampire. In fact, they are terrified that one of the most feared vampires of the area has been roused back to life.

Rather than 'Twilight's' Edward, the people of Zorazje fear that Sava Savanovic is lurking in their forested mountains of western Serbia.

They believe that he is on the move because the home he occupied for so long, a former water mill, recently collapsed. Savanovic is believed to be looking for a new home.

"People are very worried. Everybody knows the legend of this vampire and the thought that he is now homeless and looking for somewhere else and possibly other victims is terrifying people," Miodrag Vujetic, local municipal assembly member, told ABC News. "We are all frightened."

Vujetic said villagers "are all taking precautions by having holy crosses and icons placed above the entrance to the house, rubbing our hands with garlic, and having a hawthorn stake or thorn."

"I understand that people who live elsewhere in Serbia are laughing at our fears, but here most people have no doubt that vampires exist," he says.
>>
>>22029160
You are not cut out to be a vampire, but you can still improve your life. I left Neetdom at 24
You can do it too
>>
>>22029196
No, they age and die like the rest of us humans. They aren't supernatural vampires.
>>
>>22029191
Shut the fuck up bird nigger she's never going to fuck you. She has a permanent reddit general. She clearly wants attention, just not yours.
>>
>>22029215
why is anon so mad?
>>
>>22029232
I rejected that guy two years ago and made fun of his vampire theories. It made him completely lose his mind and follow me around for months at a time to insult me wherever I posted. As you can see, he's still doing it. Either ignore it or just agree, there is no way to reason with him.
>>
>>22029245
What were his vampire theories?
>>
>>22029206
if i travel to serbia are there any spooky vampire locations and sight seeing?
>>
>>22029255
>What were his vampire theories?

Some brainlet psychic vampire roleplay shit. Don't remember the details anymore.
>>
>>22029245
sounds like he is incel
>>
thanks mods for deleting the incel
>>
>>22029097
I won't kill you because you are stronger than me, but fuck you
>>
>>22029264
Good night, Night. I gotta work later.
The jew doesn't let me rest even on weekends.
>>
>>22026367
oh god, first result on kalac is "the 4chan killer"
>>22026276
which nightstalker?
>>
Hi vamps, can you guys really read energy? Do me
>>
here is something to read my energy from. am I a predator or prey type?
>>
What do I need to do to become a vampire?
>>
>>22030110
grow up and stop being a childish little faggot
>>
>>22028591
no Brazil, buddy v France. it's why my english is probably poor and scholar :-) sorry for it, but i am training by myself.

>>22028799

today retroviruses just make the body weaker. it's no physical change or metabolism work-around. it doesn't change omnivorous capacity and it doesn't ( as it can't) protect from another disease.

we're trying use innocented retrovirus to try correct dna deficient part in people. Does a powerfull retrovirus would change quickly ( or after one or two generation) human metabolism ? that's to determine.

> i said "explain", i shall say "explore" . that doesn't mean only scientifical or logical (faggotal ?) explication only. i like paranormal and occult way too. just the " it's demons " doesn't satisfact mr.

paranormal doesn't lean " no explainable". to understand a paranormal activity it's need some way to think then explore. here, about vampirism i'm not convinced about retrovirus and human mutation explication way because what said previously.

that's all. but hey, it's nice to think together !
>>
>>22030265
>namefag
>third worlder
>reddit spacing
Just fuck off
>>
>>22028897

just noticed the post then idea. it's interesting point.

mh. so, the fact that a vampire sucks, then flow infected blood into victims to infect seriously another.

suppose we got the process. what that implies ? in bram stoker book it is supposed three incubation days before see anything.
>>
>>22030273
i'm not on reddit.

and i use a nick to get a conversation follow with Night's arguments. i would stay anon else.

anyway what is the problem with ?
>>
>>22030291
I fucking hate you and hope both you and your disgusting cunt of a mother both get cancer.
>>
File: trollu.png (29 KB, 755x1255)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>22030290
>>22030273
>>22030290
>>
>>22028940

a progressive mutating retrovirus that make body grow. it's the point that make me not convinced about retrovirus way for vampirism.

unless occult or divine , as Night said.

suppose it is occult origin. what sort of occult would make this sort of mutation curse ?
>>
File: hehehe.png (62 KB, 278x340)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>22028778

I like how you continue to make up more shit. We went from my original claim that MMA fighter would not lose to chimpanzee to you claiming that I think that I can fight gorilla lol

>>22029226

still obsessed with me? I was sleeping before you started your butthurt tirade here,not every poster is me

>>22028854
>>22029255
>>22029302
>>22029232

he is mad as fuck because we laughted at him when he claimed that he is a dangerous psychic vampire. Later on he also larped as a member of blood drinking coven when being psychic vampire was not enough. Us laughing at him completely shattered his mind and he became obssesed with us. Like he went to non vampire threads and randomly quoted anons and claimed that they are either me or NTG. Even when we left /x/ for few months he still kept crying us about us in random threads lol. It has been going on for years.

>>22030323
>suppose it is occult origin. what sort of occult would make this sort of mutation curse ?

Could be curse from some deity. That happens to be common trope too
>>
>>22030328

mh. well, ok. but what about only occult stuff ?

i mean something unatural, coming through reality. paranormal is parrallel to normal.

what sort of theory that would explain vampire ?

alien disease ? wizard accident ?
>>
>>22030323
>unless occult or divine , as Night said.

Why not engineered though? If there have been more advanced civilizations they could have messed around with genome-editing or something like that because they have (had) access to more technology and knowledge.
>>
>>22030585
thats possible but what do you think would be their motivation?
>>
File: 1546415803727.png (584 KB, 608x720)
584 KB
584 KB PNG
>>22030623
>thats possible but what do you think would be their motivation?

Immortality? Regeneration? Experiments gone wrong? Wild sex with impotent undeads?
>>
Namefags do you want to bite me and drink my blood?
>>
>>22015035
You lost me at vampires.
>>
>>22030627
Im down for surprise butt secks with the dracula undeads where do I start asking for a friend.
>>
>>22030717
Bars, trains and 4channel. The natural habitat of the vampire.
>>
>>22030627
immortality sucks ass
death is a gift and to throw it away would be asking for eternal misery
>>
actually there are some mysterious disease in History science didn't know what to know.

i think about Suette for exemple, or this disease Aristote wrote about.

vampirism might be, supposing the retrovirus theory, a mysterious disease that felt into eastern of europe.
>>
>>22030627
And do you think that blood dependnancy was their intent or was it design fuckup? Seems like a big flaw for it to be designes like that. But maybe there was no other way

>Wild sex with impotent undeads?
Your impure thoughts betray you again,degenerate!
>>
>>22031130
There was a book (or game? story? shitpost? don't remember exactly) where the vampire would grow a new kind of organ internally after being infected. And that new, "inhuman" organ fed off blood and would be a key part of their altered metabolism.

Now I'm not a biologist so I don't know if that is possible at all but it sounded interesting.

>>22031144
Well they couldn't just make the person immortal out of nothing, blood was the price to be paid... okay...
>>
>>22015035
I would forcefuck that vampire into a puddle of cuntcum
>>
File: strain.jpg (48 KB, 1024x512)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>22031184
>There was a book (or game? story? shitpost? don't remember exactly) where the vampire would grow a new kind of organ internally after being infected. And that new, "inhuman" organ fed off blood and would be a key part of their altered metabolism.

Not sure what you mean but in The Strain (books and tv shows) lungs and throat of human that is infected turn into pic related which then vampire uses to feed

>Well they couldn't just make the person immortal out of nothing, blood was the price to be paid... okay...

I like to think that it was accidental side effect when they tried to develop immortality!
>>
>>22031237
Fuck The Strain, those vampires are just gross. I would never want to be some vermin filled being that has no mind.
If vampires are really like that, they should all be killed.
>>
>>22031239
Yeah they are very different from current romanticized vampires but at least it is new concept
>>
File: 1514506456375.png (360 KB, 1100x817)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>22031242
>>22031239
Some of them looked cute.
>>
>>22031259
looks like a rat squirrel
>>
>>22031259
thats half human hybrid
>>
>>22031259
The only acceptable versions the hybrid/blade/daywalker
>>
>>22031282
>>22031284
Ah, I didn't know. Thought he was just a regular vampire guy, I never watched the show and just saw some pictures.

>>22031280
So? I like rats and squirrels.
>>
>>22031282
your half human half virgin hybrid
>>
>>22031292
Do you like dark skinned bloated vampires ? :3
>>
Also they force you into a vampire religion in some of the secret space programs and apparently they have some hedonistic vacation planets where they hit up some blood drinking.
>>
>>22015035
What I understand about vampires and vampirism is that they can live using blood to survive. No superpowers or such shit, just sustenance, just like vampire bats, especially vampire bats. They solely rely on blood for sustenance to survive, how they evolved such a trait is impressive, but they will starve to death if they don't get blood for three days, oddly enough.

This is how I usually see and understand vampirism.
>>
>>22031397
And how exactly did you come upon this knowledge?
>>
>>22032225
Acquired it from my genius
>>
>>22032238
So basically you're larping like every other retard in this thread who claims to know something yet has no sources or evidence to backup their claims. Wish I could believe everything I read online as blindly as you mongoloids do
>>
>>22032249
I am not that guy, actually... You carry a lot of anger. Surrender yourself to Agarath, however, don't abandon your anger. Show it to him, let him use your rage and frustration.
>>
>>22032249
Goodbye!
>>
>>22031292
strain is garbage vampire fanservice u didnt miss anything
>>
>>22032291
>Show it to him, let him use your rage and frustration.
Thanks for the tip master!
>>
>>22015035
>Prove me wrong. Pro tip: You can't.
prove yourself right faget
stop posting these loser threads and find some fuckin proof
>muh third hand accounts from hundreds of years ago
>muh interview that culminated in nothing
>muh scientific speculation
fuck yall, get one on tape
>>
>>22032422
>STOP HAVING FUN EVERYONE! RIGHT NOW!

Out of protest I'm going to make more threads about vampires, that will teach you.
>>
>>22031184
i immediatly ( i'm half elf, half nerd) think to legacy of kain, soul reaver. they all grow monster in a way or another.

i think about beyond reality series too. it's an episode with a doctor who add himself cells that turn him to mutant, with high regen, etc.

well. about vampirism aq mutation disease, it stays very confusing.
>>
File: an (2).jpg (83 KB, 576x972)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>22032438
Wow. You're half... elf?
>>
>>22032391
>>22032425
>>22031130
come join us over in the succubus threads boys
>>
>>22032425
>I just want to have fun endlessly shitposting forever rather than actually expose the vampires I proclaim to believe in
TRANNY E X P O S E D
>>
>>22032477
>implying you can't combine passion with pleasure

Pleb. I believe in vampires with all of my heart AND like to have fun.
>>
>>22032455
Only if the succubi are doing handholding
>>
Everyone in this thread repent and accept Christ as lord for salvation before it's too late.
>>
>>22032422
>Prove me wrong. Pro-tip. You can't.
She has had the chance and fucking blew it.
>>
>>22032528
I KNOW! I WAS INVITED TO THE VAMPIRE COUNCIL MEETING LAST YEAR AND I FUCKING BLEW IT! Well, maybe this year, nobody is perfect.
>>
>>22032516
Benefits of becoming a succubus:

>breaking free of reincarnation, no longer forced to deal with pesky human matters

>immortality, you will be invincible

>have the body you have always dreamed of

>nobility status in hell, noone will hurt you if you go to the underworld

Additionally, benefits of being a Collective member:

>your own personal cave

>access to Collective facilities such as the beach, the distant islands and the high plateu

>get good deals with our internal credit score system

>"rent a body" system for those who want to visit the human world but lack the ability to form their own body

>free access to the worlds of our allies, including the popular incubus world Candy Kingdom
>>
>>22032534
So creepy.
>>
>>22032565
Well can you imagine travelling alone... far away... to meet these strange, old vampires... creepy is the right word indeed...
>>
File: drink.gif (218 KB, 444x408)
218 KB
218 KB GIF
>>22032554
sounds pretty good
>>
>>22032534
how do i get invited?
>>
>>22032610
I think only cute and smart vampire scientists are invited.
>>
File: 1537774458429.webm (501 KB, 452x554)
501 KB
501 KB WEBM
>>22032632
I will tell them you said hi when they invite me and you stay home
>>
>>22032638
>delusion, convince yourself
>>
>>22032477
This hasnt changed since she started these threads.
>>
>>22032632
I guess that counts you out obese tit cow.
>>22032638
have you finally started transitioning?
>>
>>22032708
>I guess that counts you out obese tit cow.

I'm very cute and smart and you know it. Vampires can see it too.
>>
>>22032688
Thats not who who I meant...

>>22032672
nope its true! How can you be cute when you claim that you are grumpy? Contradicting yourself!

Meanwhile Im cute and friendly
>>
>>22032716
You're an obese land whale. You know it
and i know it.
>>
>>22032740
But whales are beautiful and powerful beings. So you basically agree with me? Thank you, anon.
>>
File: confused.jpg (12 KB, 236x236)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>22032740
are there non obese land whales?

isnt that like saying "wet water" you retard?
>>
>>22032748
Immortal vampires, obese landwhales and wet water.
>>
>>22032771
add qt czech vampire scientists on the list
>>
>>22032744
Covered in blubber and riddled with parasites? Disgusting.
>>
>>22032806
Do you think you're better? A hairless monkey on two legs filled to the brim with foreign bacteria. Whales are amazing, don't hate.
>>
>>22032821
>Do you think you're better?
Yes
>>
>>22032806
>Covered in blubber and riddled with parasites?
guess you are not that different from whales...
>>
>>22032837
A whale could beat the shit ouf you.
>>
>>22032840
Prove it. Whales get slaughtered every day. I don't.
>>
>>22032848
They get slaughtered in unfair fights where humans target them as a group, it's not an honorable man vs man fight. Fight a whale solo at the aquarium and see what happens, or fight me as the human representative of whales and see what happens. Pro tip: You will lose more than just the fight.
>>
>>22032864
I dont think either of you would win
>>
File: 1503292544503.png (506 KB, 599x510)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>22032902
Okay just leave the THINKING to me.
>>
File: 1546819877759.png (89 KB, 400x266)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>22032911
I mean obviously he is a little bitch but then again you would have to move to kick his ass...
>>
>>22032864
A land whale afraid to leave her parents house is incapable of fighting/defending anyone.
>>
>>22033026
I'm not afraid. Are you afraid of having sex with men? Probably not. You just don't like doing it unless you have to. It's the same with me leaving the house.
>>
>>22032451
] :')

well, more seriously now :

>>22031397

it is interesting point. it' s late, i'll say why i think it tomorrow.

thank you all for conversation !
>>
>>22033033
kek
>>
>>22033033
I never said anything about wanting to fuck men, you implied strongly that you would fight me to defend your fellow whales but you're just a fat coward
>>
>>22033026
You are just jelly that she is living the dream (making nice money without having to leave her home) you little wage slave
>>
>>22033070
You don't get it, kid. I made a point and the point was: Just because you don't do something doesn't mean you are afraid of doing it, most likely it just means you're not interested in doing it. Big difference.

>>22033072
>>
>>22033070
Why dont you post your body if you like insult looks of other so much? You are not a coward,right?
>>
>>22033077
It's well know that you are afraid to leave the house though, also why does that nigger reply every time i respond to you?
>>
>>22033124
Is he wrong though? What he said here >>22033079 is true. So what about it?
>>
>>22033124
Whats the matter,do you want to talk only to the love of your life? :3

>>
File: 1546875994078.jpg (71 KB, 1048x730)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>22033129
Everyone who bullies your for being fat should post their pic to prove that they are not fat themselves (they most likely are)
>>
>>22033177
Where is your picture? And proof that you're not an old, fat vampire hunter?
>>
File: 1545141094145.jpg (31 KB, 375x564)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>22033184
When did I ever bully you???
>>
>>22033214
>>22033184
Good night, ladies. My time has come.
>>
>>22019938
sup kwb. It involves sp00ky magic, and I'm still testing. But I'll let you know when I'm done, if I'm allowed

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.