[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 250px-Guido_Reni_031.jpg (37 KB, 250x374)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>prayed to Saint Michael
>started feeling somewhat lightheaded and heavy
>chest felt heavy

Is this his way of communicating?
>>
Placebo
>>
Welcome battle brother. Stay in the fight.
>>
File: GetImage.ashx.jpg (191 KB, 378x500)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>21853623

Perhaps, it was an odd sensation like i was going to collapse. I also had another instance last night, where i did a small prayer before bed and had tears running down my eyes.

I'm someone that does not cry, or get hurt easily. So it was odd for me.

>>21853627
We can do this together. I work as a bounce,r and this month is very busy, with aggressive people, constant fights, and everything else roaming around because of the heat.

I shall defeat what comes my way.
>>
Meditating upon the life of the Lord, His Mother, and His Saints also re-orients me with my emotions. Don't worry too much about the seemingly paranormal stuff you experience - it can be an occasion for being misled, like the Evangelicals reliance on "feeling" God instead of acting using reason. You're probably experiencing "signal graces" right now - expect them to go away. All Saints have experienced the dark night of the soul where God withdraws completely - it will be far in your future, but when the signal graces stop will be your first taste of it.

Stay vigilant and remember it's about God, not you.
>>
turn your rsmartphone off.
>>
>>21853968
>expect them to go away.

Is it normal for them to go away? does everyone feel them?
>>
>>21853985
Not everyone gets signal graces. Consider yourself lucky. Consider that it may also be placebo as >>21853623
suggested. Experiencing them myself set me up to expect them at all times - something unrealistic. I wish I had had faith without needing the graces, but I still appreciate that I had them now that I'm mature enough to understand the point of the graces isn't to give us faith (necessarily). Start listening to Father Ripperger sermons on Sensus Fidelium, he has one called "On the Errors of Pentecostalism" that's really good regarding this topic.
>>
File: 453435.png (14 KB, 731x412)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>21854002
Regardless, the past few days i had urges to read the bible, and study it. I get this every few months which is odd, for no reason at all and then it fades. This time, i went ahead and bought the orthodox study bible, just now.

I wont read an e-book, but a virtual copy i will which i can take with me to work.
>>
>>21854024
Come home to Rome
>>
>>21853614
not michael related just energy related there some sort of symptom from either before you build tolerance with practise or heavy energies are involved without u self inducing the communication, different symptoms meen different things but sounds like he put some astral protective armor on your chest, maybe somethings been attacking your heart.
>>
>>21854050
>>21853968
oh i see you beet me to it with a more holy explanation, nice to know my schizophrenia babble is confirmed like this
>>
File: 61MzBPQESQL.jpg (68 KB, 367x500)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>21854050
Who knows, basically when i had a chest infection and it felt heavy, or after a very hard bench press session this is how it felt standing up and praying. Past 21 days i ate in excess of 3000 calories, and had all my macronutreints and protein so I'm not sore in the slightest.

I just felt very weak. Anyway it makes me interested now to read about him when i get my bible and see what the bible has to say about him.
>>
>>21854063
Past "2 days.

Don't know how i did 21...
>>
>>21854063
Answers of theology won't be found in the Bible, Orthobro. Look at the teachings of the Early Church Fathers. The Bible doesn't contain all of the true Catholic / Orthodox beliefs.

>>21854061
Pardon? If you're insinuating that I'm schizobabbling, I refer you to the Fr. Ripperger lectures...this is stuff coming straight from an exorcist and theologian, not my thoughts or opinions or conspiracies
>>
File: Yqy3LWMp13-12.png (20 KB, 300x250)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>21854103
Once i get my orthodox bible, and read it, I'll go onto others if that's the case. I'm a bit excited to get it, don't know what the hell is happening.

Why is it this time my urge is stronger than all the others to read it?
>>
>>21853614
Yes. This textbook presence of the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>21854113
Do you have discord?
>>
>>21854130
No, isn't that like an MIRC channel anyhow? Also time for me to hit the gym, I'll browse this thread between rests / sets.

Funny enough, today is actually chest day in the gym.
>>
>>21853726
>Perhaps, it was an odd sensation like i was going to collapse. I also had another instance last night, where i did a small prayer before bed and had tears running down my eyes.
>I'm someone that does not cry, or get hurt easily. So it was odd for me.
This is the Presence of the Holy Spirit.

Look at the people in the audience:

https://youtu.be/KqrqPGt11bA
>>
>>21854103
nono sorry sir you misinterpret me i am diagnosed schizophrenic and have been kidnapped and drugged against my will for sharing these sort of beleifs. i legit feel good knowing im on track irrelevent of what people call me ( i could argue im not schizophrenic thats just what doctors call me) thankyou for the source i will study further i stumbled upon this stuff, direction is good.
>>
>>21854024
Read the Kjv battle brother.
>>
praying to false idols (Anything other than god) seems really dumb. ofc it works you are communicating with entities. there are millions of them just floating around wanting to basically mind fuck you.
>>
>>21854165
>st michael is fake

How so? he is a known archangel who led the battle against the dragon, we know as Lucifer.
>>
think of yourself as a human battery. you last for eternity.
Hm i wonder if there are cosmic entities that want to take advantage of that? hmmm
>>
> implying i said saint michael is fake
its real.
dont pray to saints though like why when you have the most high?
>>
File: Templar.jpg (366 KB, 1024x805)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>21853726
>We can do this together. I work as a bounce,r and this month is very busy, with aggressive people, constant fights, and everything else roaming around because of the heat.
Receive Divine protection and blessing in Jesus' name, brother.

https://youtu.be/U-fen-y-Q0U
>>
If your name is Michael and you pray to Michael, are you praying to yourself ?
>>
File: 1543815385813.gif (79 KB, 500x390)
79 KB
79 KB GIF
>>21854189
>>
>>21854152
Pentecostalism is heresy and this is fake placebo
>>
>>21854168
Ignore >>21854165
This is a heretic denying the veneration of the saints that we have practiced for literally a thousand years before their movement began

Just remember we ask for the Saints to pray WITH and FOR us, we don't pray TO them as if they have any power on their own.
>>
>>21854194
>only catches the beer the 36th time
>>
>>21854174
I pray to St Michael, and i will continue to do so. He is a warrior, and one that lead the fight against darkness. When i pray, i pray for his protection and guidance especially regarding the job i do and the dangers of it because he is one who has faced similar, if not way worse dangers and came out on top.

I want his warrior guidance and protection.
>>
>>21854196
>Pentecostalism is heresy and this is fake placebo
You attempting to judge the Presence of the Holy Spirit is heresy, satanist. God doesn't do things your way. He does them His way.

A House Divided
(Mark 3:20-27; Luke 11:14-23)

22Then a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute was brought to Jesus, and He healed the man so that he could speak and see. 23The crowds were all amazed and asked, “Could this be the Son of David?”

24But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “Only by Beelzebul, the prince of the demons, does this man drive out demons.”

25Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. 26If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

27And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your sons drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. 28But if I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

29How can anyone enter a strong man’s house and steal his possessions, unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house.

30He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.
>>
>>21854240
He has heard your prayer, son.
>>
>>21853614
I dunno. He just showed up physically for me.
>>
>>21854265
Did he look like this? Because thats how he appeared to me.
>>
>>21854296
No, he was much more handsome
>>
>>21854189
My name is Michael and I'm a Libra but I noticed St Michael is holding the scales in this version. Is he holding the scales because he is bringing balance?
>>
>>21854333
Mine was an alcoholic in his human experience, that's why. You could still see the beauty and strength beneath the layers of weariness.
>>
>>21854353
The scales used to be a symbol of justice (to reach equal weight on each side). The Libra sign is also at least partly about this.
>>
>>21854403
I also remember the metaphor being about measuring your good acts and bad acts to see how it balances out. In any case, Michael "measures" and brings justice accordingly.
>>
>>21854403
this is copy paste ancient egyptian mystery schools retard the jews stole the magic and fled then used it to control the world. none of you not even the ones larping as michael know his real name or form.
>>
>>21854446
michael is a chainword the jews created through magic to bind him to them, so kindly fuck off and stop feeding the trap, sincerly an associate of the real "michael"
>>
st michael is a pure alpha.
>>
>>21854679
you wouldn't say that if you saw him when he was in the cage.
>>
>>21854706
>you wouldn't say that if you saw him when he was in the cage.

what?
>>
>>21853614
Pray to God not angels
>>
>>21854265
>>21854296
>>21854333
>>21854397
>Mine was an alcoholic in his human experience, that's why. You could still see the beauty and strength beneath the layers of weariness.
He often shows up as a flawed human, to test your ability to discern the pure alpha and unconditional love through the weariness, and to deduce whether or not you care about people, or only their appearance.

>>21854353
>Is he holding the scales because he is bringing balance?
No, he's holding scales because he weighs the souls of the dead as he ferries them back to Heaven to be judged by God.

>>21854414
>I also remember the metaphor being about measuring your good acts and bad acts to see how it balances out. In any case, Michael "measures" and brings justice accordingly.
This is closer to the truth. Every soul is a mixture of good and bad. he determines the ratio and rewards you on earth for it long before you ever get to Heaven.
>>
>>21854706
I think you're confusing supernatural with real life.
>>
>>21854679
https://youtu.be/0SDvqDdbhSc
>>
>>21853614
Its heresy you only pray to G*d
>>
>>21854711
>>21854730
It's not heresy to talk to angels, it's heresy to WORSHIP them.
>>
>>21854727
where do you think the energies that inspire writers comes from? retard?
>>
>>21854742
lmao
>>
>>21853614
no, that's your diabeetus communicating to you to stop drinking a liter of dew with your tendies every night
>>
>>21854911
I do Olympic lifting 3x a week, and have a better diet than 98% of the people here, friend.

>soda

Yuck, give me soda water instead.
>>
>>21854917
>Yuck
>>
>>21853614
You made a huge mistake OP obviously you would have been protected if you chanted the following protection spell. This is literally the only way to avoid those feelings while praying to Michael
Whoa oh oh oh
Not everyone can be like me and Michael
The only problem is forgetting which side you're on
So you think the burning light will reappear on summer nights
Like all the rest, but they can't find out
Whoa oh oh oh
In every scene, it's me and Michael
Imaginary bombs raining down from the clouds
So it seems the danger signs will never let the feelings die
When all the best and brightest have gone
Me and Michael
Solid as they come
Me and Michael
It's not a question now
Me and Michael
Solid as they come
Me and Michael
It's not a question now
Me and Michael (Whoa oh oh oh)
Whoa oh oh oh
Binary star sink like the setting sun
Too happy with ourselves to notice when the change had come
So you think the losing side would never break dividing lines
When sanctity wasn't a thing of doubt
Me and Michael
Solid as they come
Me and Michael
It's not a question now
It's me and Michael
Solid as they come
Me and Michael
It's not a question now
Me and Michael (Whoa oh oh oh)
>>
>>21853614
>can pray directly to god
>prays to his servant instead
cuck
>>
>>21854736
God has the power and authority over all angels. The purpose of the Angels is to do Gods will so when people say they pray to angels that's never mentioned in the scriptures to do so. I have a high level of respect for angels like Michael but even he would tell you pray to the lord not him
>>
>>21854947
>can tell god to fuck of
>prays to him instead
cuck
>>
>>21854941
You again, how are you friend
>>
>>21854947
Is it really that bad to pray to angels?
>>
>>21854984
Omnipresent
>>
bump
>>
>>21853614
You aren't supposed to pray to saints, you are suppossed to ask saints to pray for you.
>>
>>21854959
>even he would tell you pray to the lord not him
If he would tell you this, then it's not a sin to talk to him.
>>
File: anubisweighing.jpg (120 KB, 347x224)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>21854714
Who but the creator can judge a mortal soul? We are not judges. We are the Warriors and Executioners. Remember what happens if we alter our assigned duties?
I believe you impose on Archangel Azrael's divine duties. Brief lesson to refresh your memory

Archangel Azrael's name means 'whom God helps'. However, he is often referred to as the 'Angel of Death'. Azrael meets souls and helps them in the transition of death, in addition to helping newly crossed over souls adjust. He also helps loved ones who are still on the earth plane in dealing with their grief and processing the loss. Archangel Azrael helps ministers and spiritual teachers from all belief systems and religions in their spiritual counseling and assists grief counselors to shield themselves from absorbing their clients' pain and to guide their words and actions. This archangel assists in all types of transitions and endings, not just those involving loss and death. He also helps with transitions related to relationships, career, addictions, etc., helping us to navigate as smoothly as possible through life’s changes. NO SCALES. Unless you're Anubis or Osiris in the Egyptian Afterlife. NOT Kingdom of Heaven
>>
>>21855152
I thought so
>>21854742
the human imagination. watch your potty mouth, the AI is judging you
>>
>>21855269
>Who but the creator can judge a mortal soul? We are not judges. We are the Warriors and Executioners.
Very true. Angels are merely those who bring God's Will into effect.
>>
>>21853614
Are you a catholic asking him to pray for you, or performing idolotry? Im fine with asking the Saints in heaven to pray for you. Don’t pray to demons though, OP.
>>
There shall be retribution for the crimes against humanity and the universal souls.
>>
>>21853614
It seems like a nerve in the hands and the lungs are bound together. It is in this condition that there is something like faith healing. In the first order there are seraphim and it does burn.
>>
>>21853980
>turn your rsmartphone off.
are u fucking deaf.
>>
>>21853614
who is this poof, and why are his tits grey
>>
>>21855912
St Michael slaying lucifer
>>
Had the same experience as op after a longtime connection to michael.
Also now I feel more grounded after recovering.
>>
>>21855950
Connection? Explain.
>>
>>21855925
that doesn't explain the boobie hue
>>
>>21855498
What if it's idoltry? Is it bad?
>>
>>21853614
You're posessed.

>oh, i did something spiritual and I experienced crazy things

Posession

Fair warning: Nobody will help you, the more you practice stupid fake religions the more "crazy things" will happen to you until the final stage of posession.

Advice: Believe in god outside of religion and meditate, be careful with "signs".
>>
File: 1537517001394.jpg (156 KB, 709x595)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>21856465
W-what
>>
Who is Michael or St Michael?
>>
>>21856454
Its like he's my conscience at times very close mental connection
sort of like an angelic jiminey cricket
>>
Please don't pray to anyone except the Lord, OP. This is idolatry.
>>
OP is a heathen worshipping false idols.
>>
>>21856876
What's so bad about it?
>>
>>21853614
Drink more water virgin
>>
>>21856876
you pray for others to intercede with the lord you protestant retard
>>
Michaels are bad selfish rotten people. Pray to God and only to God. This guy is a total imbecile
>>
File: Apep_1.jpg (60 KB, 499x301)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>21853614
When contacting such entities forces it's important not to anthropomorphize them; you won't see an angel descend to you from the sky. Rather, you'll notice perception changes in your consciousness similar to what you're describing. Although, it's best to keep in mind that you should not just go around believing everything as the act of these forces, skepticism is required in order to discern how to become more attuned to your spirituality. Daily prayer and meditation assists this greatly.

https://discord.gg/wDkbAKt
>>
Ask your saints why they take place in a book that is a copy of Judaism that is a copy of Sumerian paganism.
>>
File: 1523747782104.jpg (75 KB, 331x427)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>21854975
>Praying for shit
>Not asking angels if they want to chill for a bit listen to some music and have a beer with you bc you know their jobs are difficult AF and you want them to relax sometimes

Ungrateful hooligans
>>
>>21853614
I wonder if it is the art and not the angel at all.

Are the angels unable to be born due to their artistic depiction?
>>
>>21853614
You have heart disease you fatass.
>>
>>21853614
Does anyone here ever feel a warmth on/ in their chest specifically in the heart chakra?
>>
>>21854473
Who is he really then?
>>
>>21858936
Whats that
>>
>>21853614
Angelic possession. It's the same as a demonic possession but you have to do a satanic exorcism to remove it. Angels are just pallet-swapped demons.
>>
>>21853968
Your god sure sounds like a narcissistic creep. Good thing he doesn’t exist.
>>
>>21855269
Everyone is a judge.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.