[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What are your thoughts on this?

Also i'm experianced apprentice of chaos, so Ask me anything, and i will try to deliver an answer.
>>
>>21852522
Will psychedelics Strengthen your magic/help casting it?
>>
>>21852532
I only once used LSD, and i wouldn't be able to perform any kind of ritual under its influence. Its best to be clear minded since chaos magick can backfire really hard
>>
Bump
>>
What are some other methods of sigil activation other than orgasm, OP? I read that pain works
>>
>>21852728
Magick is about belief, make you'r own methods and embrace them. I personally like to burn them.
>>
>>21852745
Thank you very much!
>>
>>21852783
Also, try to add some explanation for yourself, it will help.

Good luck
>>
How does one do any form of Magic in the First Place? Not any specific type, but in general.
>>
>>21852846
With your mind, you live in your own reality, shared by others, bend and shape your reality with your subconsciousness, that's how magick works.
>>
>(wizgarry) With your mind, you live in your own reality, shared by others, bend and shape your reality with your subconsciousness, that's how magick works.

Hi yeah, What in all of the Warp does this mean?
>>
>>21852906
Lets take for example a sigil, you remember IT subconciously, and your subconcious mind (spirit) is making IT happen, also there is no fireballs or other shit included, and sorry for the way i write, im an chaos apprentice after all.
>>
Last bump :)
>>
How to get extreme luck?
>>
>>21853078
What do you exactly mean and want to achieve with IT?
>>
>>21853094
I want to win every game of Spades that I play.
>>
>>21852906
It means you fashion a mental environment from which you coerce psychosomatic meaning out of objects, conceptual or otherwise, and by layering your own desires on top of / throughout the mental environment, align yourself to a reality such that your desires have already come to be / soon will.

If none of that makes sense, change out the words until it does. It helps if you meditate.
>>
>>21853143
You cannot, since your spirit doesnt want only to experiance victory, it wants to experiance both win and lose, and forcing your will on other players could be really hard to achieve.
>>
>>21853149
That's exactly what magick is, there is no white magick, Black, only chaos, as for chaos was, is and always will be.

We are such chaotic beings.
>>
>>21853199
Well FUCK YOU then!
>>
>>21853379
You could achieve much more than simple luck, but it takes a lot, and IT would require more than you currently are
>>
>>21853199
I lost my whole life! It's time for me to win!
>>
>>21853478
Magick has a price and in most of the times it's sanity.

Also, be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>21852522
Chaos magick is about experimentation. Take what works for you, abandon what doesn't.
>Start with the basics. Sigils is always a good start
>Read crowly book 4
Keep in mind Chaos Magick works on a contradictory but true pricipal
>Belief is a form of self delusion and by deluding yourself you can more easily achieve your goals
>You are tapping into hidden reality you can alter with belief and bending reality to your will
>>
>>21853566
I do already know that, good there are others like me.
Also i created my own God to enchance the effect and make some things easier.
Did you lose some sanity while playing with chaos?
>>
>>21853544
I'm already insane, so it's not like it matters.
>>
>>21853603
Then go ahead, but remember to carfuly choose what you want, result can be much different from what you really want

Start from meditation and sigils, as these are basics pretty much.
Also dont do sigils like 'i want million dollars' it wont simply work, for such big wishes you would require more humans that think the same (that's how Elite Control the world, by propaganda, mass media and deciev)
>>
Actually interested in learning more about this although meditation is not for me.
Tryed before and can't find time nor can I concentrate, my mind always wanders a lot and can't really focus.
Go look into that Crowley book 4 though
>>
>>21853679
Will have a look soon at that book.
I have actually achieved much without meditation, but later on i needed it so i could concentrate better and do more powerful shit
>>
How often do you meditate and for how long? Or it's kinda like a the more powerful more time and repetition?
>>
>>21853580
Sorta.
>Spend more time doing crazy shit
>You become more crazy
So temperarely, yeah. But over time I needed it less and I became more normie. I will say this, you may get what you want then fuck it up. Good example is I used sex magick and sigils to get women to have sex with me under a guise of teaching them sex magick. Had a 3 way and could of had a perfect continuous 3 way partner for a few years, but because I was acting more weird from doing weird shit I did something that pissed her off that pushed her away to cut off the 3way sex.
>Consider also normie religion. You'd be surprised how much christianity helps in normal day to day stuff to keep from going off the deep end.
Let's put it this way, if you are insane enough to use magick and religion to solve everything in life, you are insane and further practice with drugs will solidify your insanity.
>>
>>21853757
Was christian, hard believer as a child, event wanted to become priest.
But i think that normie religion is just magick on a much bigger scale
> will try dat sex magic thingy
>>
>>21853780
If you know a girl edgy enough, have her see you reading crowly stuff, seem knowledgable about magick then offer to teach her magick, have first lesson being crowly lessons on sex and sigils. Casually offer to help her charge a sigil via sex magick. Chances are if she's down enough to dabble in magick, she's down enough to fuck.
>Was christian, hard believer as a child
Take what works, disregard what doesn't. Humility is the lesson I needed and have taken and learned to use as a tool. I tried being too much of a billy bad ass and made a fool of myself
>>
>>21853797
>Take what works, disregard what doesn't
I do even take modern physics and apply it to magick, because why not? (quantum shits, dimensions and stuff)
>>
>>21853835
What do you seek with chaos magick? I'll tell you if drugs are a good idea or not...
>>
>>21853844
I seek for knowledge not known to all, to experiance what none experianced, bend and shape reality to my will, to help self and others.
I do smoke mj, took molly, LSD and bunch of other stuff, but mostly i want to try DMT
>drugs are bad kids
>>
>>21852522
I am a practitioner of foreskin magic. 17 years training. Post a dick pic or I'll get real angry.
>>
>>21853835
>>21853844
oh what the hell I'll give a tl;dr break down anyways.
>Sex
yes. Use my method, claim it makes the spell stronger, use specific color candles, etc. she'll do it.
>Love
No, and you probably shouldn't use magick for this. Only works on what you can control.
>money
Won't hurt unless you become a junkie. May not help either. If you do try psychadelics as they open creativity and introspection paths, but beware of a bad crash.
>Skill
No. Sober focus
>>21853868
Saw you pop in while typing that.
>DMT
That ain't gonna work for magick buddy, you can't control it and its powerful. Experience it if you want
>LSD
Need and increase in creativity and empathy? This will do. Keep in mind, do to much you go schizo
>molly
Over rated. Maybe for sex magick as an enhancer but again, over rated.
>mj
For peace and calmness, yes. Not much else tho.
>I seek for knowledge not known to all, to experiance what none experianced, bend and shape reality to my will, to help self and others.
Too broad, NARROW IT DOWN. Magick is a rifle not a shotgun. Don't go TOO vague and want everything, don't do to specific to where stopping the current of causality is the only way to get what you want. Lets break it down
>I seek for knowledge not known to all
Not gonna happen, but try astral projection or DMT.... but in reality, read and study.
>to experiance what none experianced
A bit pretencious. technically no one has been you therefore every moment is this
>bend and shape reality to my will
better. Now what do you want.
>to help self and others
Better, now how? Narrow down and see what works
pt 1
>>
>>21853895
>File size is too big

What will you do now?
>>
>>21853895
>>21853915
pt2
What should your goals be somewhat in order and what should you expect
>Don't expect to control other people via magick unless you study mentalism and manipulation, then expect magick to suppliment irl skills here
What should you focus on first?
>Improving you that can make the change
once mastering or getting to where you are comfortable
>Nudging what you want to you.
First, if there is an internal thing you can do to get it seek it that way, however over time you can start nudging harder to effect that which is outside yourself
>Don't expect over night success
>As I said, the longer you act like a weirdo, the weirder you become. Don't let it use you, use it.
>>
>>21853942
You are a wise man, i will use your words for my purpose
>money
Hmm, i wish magick would get me that, never tried tho
>Love
I know IT cannot be controlled, tried once, it backfired really hard on my sanity, was recovering after this for some time
>overnight succes
There might be one, it depends, once my sigil worked next day, but it was pretty simple one
>magick is rifle, not shotgun
Thanks for pointing me down a good road
>always want too much
>>
>>21852522

Have some books!

'Advance Magick for Beginners' -Alan Chapman
https://butlincat.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/advanced-magick-for-beginners-alan-chapman.pdf

Liber Null/Psychonaut -Peter Carroll
https://zalbarath666.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/peter-j-carroll-liber-null-psychonaut.pdf

Liber Kaos - Peter Carroll
http://www.temploastral.com/books/Peter-Carroll-Liber-Kaos-1-eBook-PDF.pdf

Condensed Chaos - Phil Hine
https://track5.mixtape.moe/gohwrs.pdf
>>
>>21853995
Thanks for the books will look into them
>>
>>21852522
what year did you start chaos magic knowingly wot ur doing.
>>
>>21854074
I began to practice chaos 6 years ago, but had few breaks
>>
>>21854100
oh just wondering because most of us don't use the word chaos magic anymore to describe our techniques, we used to have a anon chaos magic irc in 06. what have you discovered with the practices?
>>
>>21854213
I'm new to 4chan.
I discovered that simple thoughts can affect ones reality, make things happen (like forcing a world to do your bidding), and that my thoughts affect other people.

Also did some experimenting on telepathic connection with animals, which seem to work
>>
>>21854350
what bidding would you have the world do for you?
>>
>>21854421
and how will you affect others? what do you make them feel?
>>
>>21853757
>Spend more time doing crazy shit
>You become more crazy
Guess that depends on what we consider crazy. Just because something is abnormal doesn't classify t as crazy
>>
>>21854425
I affect others by simple spells or thoughts, i make them come to me, make them do my bidding, while thinking it's their free will, but our spirits affect our life more than anything. So by enforcing your spirit and shaping it to your will, you will be able to attract, affect and maybe shape other spirits (people).

I do not force any kind of 'feel'
>>
>>21854528
yes you are enforcing the feel of violation of space, you've discovered usefull tools but those that gave them to you are testing your heart before furthering you on the path, you probably can't even project reliably because you've been put on lockdown. bad things can happen playing with fire and with a quick skim of the thread it seems you've already been burnt.
>>
>>21854560
>you've already been burnt
What do you mean by that.
And who is testing me?
>>
>>21852522
you need to buckle down and get your journeymans license OP . i know it sounds like a waste of time you think you will be knee deep in fairy pussy and playing with traditional elements in a few years. every one thinks they can do that. then years pass and you realize your only attuned to 1 or 2 things and none of that gets you women. then you will want to destroy the world but you wont have your journeymans license so you wont be invited to the party. having to watch every one else destroy the world and not allowed to participate
>>
>>21854619
I Thy God am the Light and the Mind which were before substance was divided from spirit and darkness from Light. And the Word which appeared as a pillar of flame out of the darkness is the Son of God, born of the mystery of the Mind. The name of that Word is Reason. Reason is the offspring of Thought and Reason shall divide the Light from the darkness and establish Truth in the midst of the waters. Understand, O Hermes, and meditate deeply upon the mystery. That which in you sees and hears is not of the earth, but is the Word of God incarnate. So it is said that Divine Light dwells in the midst of mortal darkness, and ignorance cannot divide them. The union of the Word and the Mind produces that mystery which is called Life. As the darkness without you is divided against itself, so the darkness within you is likewise divided. The Light and the fire which rise are the divine man, ascending in the path of the Word, and that which fails to ascend is the mortal man, which may not partake of immortality. Learn deeply of the Mind and its mystery, for therein lies the secret of immortality.
>>
>>21853638
What is considered big and small magic? Can you list a few examples of both?
>>
>>21854876
There is no big or small magick
>>
How do I make a servitor? Pls respond
>>
>>21852522
Thoughts on scraping classic grimoires like the Lemegeton and basically not adhering to the original ritual?
VS
Doing the same thing with something like the Simon Necronimicon or one of the other grimoires that seems to be spawned from minds of a different breed.
Not trying to initiate an endless pissing match regarding authenticity, that’s irrelevant.
>>
>>21854919
I guess I used the wrong word. Big or small wishes.
>>
>>21854921
Meditate, visualize and program, also it's more of an astral plane thingy if i recall correctly
>>
>>21852522
Can you explain to me what is Chaos Magick
>>
>>21854943
It really depends on your point of view, for me small wish can be to make the time pass a lot faster, while big ones affect other souls

tl:dr small=you, big=affect others
>>
>>21854964
So by your own definition, a wish for financial abundance is a small wish correct?
>>
>>21854991
Yes, but it's much harder to get money from nowhere, than to say cure back pain.

Althrough i recall that once i wished for money, few days later at job i thought i saw a leaf being pushed by wind, went out of cabine just to see that it was equivalent od 20 $
>>
File: 1512179480482.jpg (47 KB, 852x854)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>21855055
i pity the fool using magick fo money
>>
>>21855062
I was in need of money that day, what i got for it was food, cigs and fuel, all that i needed i got in form of money
>>
>>21855055
Would you have gotten something else if you had a more specific amount of money in mind or is it impossible to go into specifics?
>>
>>21855093
I dont know, my exact wish was to get money when i need it and i got it.
>>
>>21854944
Explain please
>>
>>21852522
What does masturbating do in your school of magic?
>>
This thread is an absolute cluster fuck.
>>
>>21852522
I've recently had a friend pass away. I've helped her for years to get out of her terrible lot in life. Drug addict, abusive relationship, move back to parents, go to school, be part of her daughter's life and become a spiritually strong individual. She was at the apex of her better self. She died recently. Due to seizures in her sleep. Seizures she hadnt had in months. It killed whatever light in me I still had.

I want to open the doors that I use to have open. I want to immerse myself in the magic again. Chaos, or whatever there is, I want it. I feel slighted by God. Like an insignificant piece of shit. And I'm angry, and hurt. All I know is I dont want to give up, I just want to tear apart what he made glorious. And I feel like magic is the first step.

I've had supernatural experiences most of my life, till I purged that connection out of fear. I want back in. I need guidance.
>>
>>21852532
no psychedelics are for researching what your Egregore should be
>>
>>21852728
I use music. i know the idea im trying to manifest is possible and i know why, the work needed and can see the path being created before my eyes. life is just lining up i feel like trying to make people happy through music is a noble pursuit and after suffering depression and self loathing for 21 years i finally can appreciate life. its really weird op i have that same image in my chaos theory folder
>>
>>21853379
ignorance like yours is how XXX got killed. Also just so you know that is how he died, after reading about chaos magic it made too much sense
>>
>>21855384
i agree
these posters are me
>>21855444
>>21855458
im going to release an album very far off into the future with the title Chaos Magic. Here are the names/discriptions
Chaos Magic: The Album: The Team: The Novel: The Movie: The Game: The Experience: The Ride: Special Edition Cut 2: Electric Boogaloo: Director’s Cut: The SoundSong Names1.Murmur DONE a soft, indistinct sound made by a person or group of people speaking quietly or at a distance.
2.Servitor When a complex of thoughts, desires and intentions gains such a level of sophistication that it appears to operate autonomously from the magician's consciousness, as if it were an independent being.3.Egregore DONE Anoccultconcept representing a "thoughtform" or "collectivegroup mind", an autonomouspsychicentity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. Thesymbioticrelationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of thecorporation(as alegal entity) and thememe.4.Hypersigil Refering to an extended work of art with magical meaning and willpower, created using adapted processes of sigilization. The logo or brand, like any sigil, is a condensation, a compressed, symbolic summoning up of the world of desire which the corporation intends to represent... Walt Disney died long ago but his sigil, that familiar, cartoonish signature, persists, carrying its own vast weight of meanings, associations, nostalgia and significance.5.Gnosis
Analtered state of consciousnessin which a person's mind is focused ononly one point, thought, or goal and all other thoughts are thrust out.The gnostic state is used to bypass the "filter" of the conscious mind – something thought to be necessary for working most forms of magic.
>>
>>21855482
this stuff is more science than magic jerking off and other shit is retarded You have to work towards your goal and take every opportunity to get closer
>>
>>21852522
I feed off of chaos. Trying to control it is completely moronic and impossible, you cannot control chaos. Only experience it and bathe yourself in it. You cannot channel or use a power that is the complete opposite of control. With chaos, you do not get to make the choice, nor does the universe. It simply is given.
>>
File: i-just-do-things.jpg (82 KB, 463x350)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>
>>21852522
I really like knowing what is wrong that the order is a safe space.
>>
>>21856059
There is no order
>>
>>21852522
I tried my first sigil this Monday. I made one to have more lucid dreams and the effect was very profound. In the first 3 days since creating it I had 4 instances of lucidity when dreaming, the only issue being that they didn't occur in deep enough sleep for me to not just wake up as soon as I realised it was a dream. Last night I had a very long lucid dream, more vivid and sustained than anything I've had in a couple of months.

Now I'm more convinced that Chaos Magick works, what other elements of it would you recommend to a beginner other than sigils?
>>
>>21852868
That is false. When you practice magick, you first have to open a crossing/connection from the physical world, into the abyss, into the metaphysical world. Magick comes from the metaphysical world, not your own mind.
>>
>>21856641
Chaos magick is all about experimentation, take what you like, and make IT yours, you can even take rituals from fantasy books, as long as IT works for you, also read a lot, knowledge is power
>>
>>21856761
That's your point of view, that i dont give a fuck about
>>
>>21856806
Gave enough of a fuck to respond, mouthbreather
>>
>>21856769
I think I found a pretty unique method of doing the ritual, especially the charging and destroying of the sigil. I'm kind of interested in servitors but they seem to require some skill at meditation and visualisation, neither of which I'm great at.

Do you practise yourself? What's your favourite thing to do with Chaos Magick?
>>
>>21853379
LoL'd. Hard. Baka Kami Aurora.
>>
>>21856871
My favourite thing about chaos magick is that nothing is real, everything is possibile, i do all kinds of rituals, through meditation, sigils, dance, emotions.

Find your tools and use them as you please, dont just take what others give you.
>>
>>21853544
>price
>sanity
Uhhh.... rigt. Unless you know how to deal with that.
>>
>>21853638
I don't think you know Goddess Aurora.
>>
>>21856901
I do know how to deal with it, that's why i appear sane to normal people
>>21856907
I do not care about gods, i've created my own
>>
>>21856838
>He told me to fuck off... he must care!!!
>>
File: 1509035929683.gif (295 KB, 700x704)
295 KB
295 KB GIF
>>21856907
Do you?
>>
>>21856907
>you would require more humans that think the same
Then everyone reading this right now should create a sigil from
"WHAT WAS HIDDEN SHALL COME TO LIGHT"
wh.t.s.d.n.lc.m.t.l.gt
>>
You guys are silly!
>>
>>21858057
I used the wrong name.
>>
File: 1543668064968.png (609 KB, 1200x747)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
>>21858057
Are you now?
>>
>>21852522
LARPing faggot.

kys
>>
File: sketch-1543953506442.png (2.58 MB, 1489x1440)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
https://discord.gg/6qddHUs

Magick is more about belief and intent, belief alone doesn't mean anything at all it just helps your intent. Meditation with one-pointed concentration that is focused will bring you results, though you need to be well practiced in mindfulness to begin with as well as follow a whole other slew of yogic philosophies. That's why almost every western esoteric tradition steals from the east.

Chaos Magick Server (not like the propabullshit you'll read from Carrol or Phine, they're fine on their own but they don't teach you that you need to tap into your subconscious to accomplish anything like Austin Osman Spare or Jack Parsons does)
https://discord.gg/6qddHUs
>>
>>21852522
can you use a spell to manifest an app on your phone or computer?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.