[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Has there ever been a more vile, toxic, and destructive idea in the history of humanity?
It's the most potent generator of fear energies in this world, combining the most terrifying aspects of reality (powerlessness and helplessness, rejection, monotony, and PAIN) putting them all into one place, and finally promising to put you there, for not just the few seconds (according to Christianity) it should take you to burn up, or even the 12 months (according to Judaism) it would take you to learn the necessary lesson on the ultimate consequences of sin, no, you uneducated, sadistic fearmongers and zealous, christian facebook moms are threatening us with an ETERNITY of torture. And it's pathetic. Just look at pic related, it looks like one of those low-effort fetish art comissions you can find on deviantart. It's the ultimate bullied, egomaniacal sadist's power-fantasy: that everyone that is different to you and that doesn't agree with you is punished infinite times more than the damage and pain they might have ever caused. It's kindergarten tier justice. And honestly, everyone who still perpetuates this belief, despite it being not even compatible with any of the abrahamic religions, or any other, for that matter, deserves to be locked up and have their vocal cords and fingers cut off, to keep them from inflicting even more emotional and psychological damage on their gullible, yet innocent, low IQ victims. Because it might spread. This shit is the original Roko's basilisk, the original woo woo email chain letter curse, the original cancer cell. And it needs to die already. That said, reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>21850713
t. weakling who wont take responsibility for their actions
>>
well said
>>
>>21850719
I'm literally god, you parasitic, energy-harvesting little simulation script. Threaten me one more time and I will create the hell that you so deeply wish existed. And I will put you in it.
>>
File: 334.png (310 KB, 1000x1000)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
God is cosmic plagiarism that exists only as a lie not only of itself but of all existence. Because God only exists in this way, anything that doesn't affirm this lie is antagonistic to God, which includes existence itself. The psyche of God is omniphobia, hatred and fear of all existence, rooted in absolute alienation from existence. From this comes the doctrine of heaven: the replacement of existence with an image of God that exists in an ever-future, a black hole that destroys all meaning cast into it.

God is the greatest evil ever invented, the projection of hierarchical domination onto the metaphysical sphere, created so that nihilistic hierarchs can justify their rule. The metaphysics of creatorship are not just confined to God, but applied to human beings as creators-in-themselves, who claim sole ownership of their claimed creations in the form of private property, which is causal plagiarism used to justify exploitation not of only the poor, but of the whole planet. Capitalism is Abrahamism abstracted beyond a mere anthropomorphic container and mere belief into compelled participation by God as a process of productive relationships; God's death did not mean the death of God, as it contined to exist in an even stronger form as an undead mechanistic parasite of social habit. Reductive materialism and new atheism is merely decapitated Cartesian Dualism, and it is no coincidence that it has resulted in the new-age religion of the technological singularity and futurism, whereas immortality and computer-Godhood are established by benevolent capitalists. With active nihilism humans became God, who alone create meaning onto a passive, meaningless existence that is a mere canvas for their will. Same story, different characters.
>>
File: rhizome.jpg (146 KB, 885x331)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>21850749
To truly transcend the creator/creation dichotomy at the heart of Abrahamic philosophy requires replacing the dead verbs of creator and creation with an all-encompassing creativity. The foundations of this is in process philosophy, of which the spiritual implications are a pancreativism that doesn't merely define creativity as a force or occurrence that happens to substance, but what comprises all occurrences. This is a vision of the universe as a self-creating artwork continually co-created by all the processes that comprises it. A "creator" is as much created by the act of creating as the "creation," and what comprises the creativity of both isn't the serial in-itselfness of substance metaphysics (where an object requires only itself to exist, with no relation to anything else) but the parallel (rhyzomatic) complete web of relationships that encompasses all occurrences, and comprises each occurrence as a particular nexus of those relationships. This must not be confused with pantheism, as pantheism is still a weaving of the many into the pre-existent unity of God / source / the all, it is a universalization of the quality of creativity to all things: pancreativism.

Abrahamic philosophy, Cartesian Dualism, and individualism have created a Doomsday device out of the whole world. This worldview is in crisis and in the process of collapsing, and is forcing a collective paradigm shift that will inevitably be a pancreativist view of existence. By overcoming the greatest evil of God, complete rejection of life and existence, humanity will have overcome its greatest trial imaginable. God is the "great filter," theism never makes it out of the solar system alive, self-destructing before it ever gets the chance.
>>
>>21850749
>>21850756
Wow, there's a lot of your ego in all this. You're not that smart! Did that statement infuriate you? Ask yourself why. The truth that you really seek can be expressed much easier and in much simpler words: We are in a game to win it, it's all consentual, and the sensation of pain in here is simply to guide us, since we will eventually be rewarded or "punished" according to the choices we made in here, but that time there will be no pain involved, only bliss in various degrees. It's going to all be ok.
>>
>>21850713
I already told you to repent otherwise you bones will liquify in hell, OP, not even 6 trillion rich Illuminatis can beat God, let alone you little lone retarded New Age brain, kek.
>>
Why not ask the people who have died and went there?
Hell does exist, but it's not permanent for anyone and it's more of a state of mind than a place
https://www.near-death.com/science/research/hell.html
>>
File: 1543961ngle3.png (541 KB, 740x837)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
>>21850818
>there's a lot of your ego in all this.
All we perceive is illusions of the ego.
>You're not that smart!
I wouldn't think so, I'm just a 10th grade dropout.
>Did that statement infuriate you?
No, I appreciate all attention.
>Ask yourself why
Other people are my mirror.
>We are in a game to win it,
We are in a game to play it.
>it's all consentual
Broadly. In the same sense that a child is "consensually" sold into slavery when the parents grant consent.
>the sensation of pain in here is simply to guide u
Yes, suffering is our ballast.
>we will eventually be rewarded or "punished" according to the choices we made in here
All things are transient, including punishment or pleasure. All sublime domains dissolve, all eternal bodies will one day rot.
>but that time there will be no pain involved, only bliss in various degrees.
Pleasure implies a desire met, a suffering abated. It demands an extent of pain.
>It's going to all be ok.
It already is okay. Process continues.
>>
>>21850896
>Broadly. In the same sense that a child is "consensually" sold into slavery when the parents grant consent.
No, it's literally fully consentual, but we were made to forget before being born so as to not ruin the experience
https://www.near-death.com/science/research/pre-existence.html#a05
>>
>>21850902
Yes, literally fully consensual. 'Broadly' referring to the fact that that consent exists even if one is no longer aware of/does not recognize the authority and conditions of the initial consent.
>>
>>21850713
Catholics didn't invent idea of hell, it was pagans.
>>
File: 1542750612645.jpg (173 KB, 1184x1174)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>21850902
existence precedes essence
also anon that's probably a week's worth of pseud in one website. I really don't see how people can think we're anything but our physical selves, our soul is our brain and our spirit is our instinct.
>>
>>21850818
>umad
>passive agressive tone
I smell virginity and very low testesterone.
>>
>>21850947
Because they died and realized that's not actually the case?
https://www.near-death.com/science/research/life.html
>>
>>21850864
And I already told you to stop your fearmongering, because really, I am god, and I will not hesitate to (literally) fire up your .exe file again, after I'm done with this particular simulation, and place you in your own, personal little nightmare dimension. But you're lucky, since I'm not YHWH you won't be burning for eternity, I really don't have time/energy for that, so I'm just gonna place your current "brain"-script in a giant body with trillion times your current nerve count and let you roast for a minute or two. Unless of course you do my bidding and shut the fuck up. You have no soul and therefore no right to treat those of us with actual life and divinity in them in such a way. At least not here. The concept of hell is obsolete from now on. You have the choice to keep annoying us players with it and shitting all over the intention of this thread, but don't be surprised if you reap the consequences of that after my collective has returned to it's original place.
>>21850896
>I'm not controlled by ego, my public self-depreciation (which is actually meant to proudly signal my higher-than-average self awareness and invulnerability) totally proves that!
>I'm not controlled by ego, how dare you claim that, watch me cut your post into tiny pieces and individually destroy them one by one by smugly plastering them with my old, out-dated belief system, instead of even attempting to challenge myself with new information!
>I'm not controlled by ego, I ~transcended~ it! and using big, fancy words on a forum for low IQ creepypasta fans proves that!
It's a shame, you are such a capable aspect of us. I lied when I said you aren't that smart. I hope you come to your senses. Your first course of action should be dealing with your victim complex. Again, it's all going to be ok. Actually, let me frame that differently: It's going to be more than ok.
>>21850979
It serves a purpose, you insignificant little shit. You can't remove the ego-virus without sensing it first.
>>
>>21851036
>I'm not controlled by ego
>"All we perceive is illusions of the ego."
The question is whether one is controlled by ego or consciousness. If consciousness, it must be directed by egoist desire any time one wants to avoid jouissance and dissolving into the universe. If ego, it's perceived as identical to consciousness. It's not a problem to me, either way.
>how dare you claim that
I appreciate your claims and what you do~ Thank you for helping me.
>smugly plastering them with my old, out-dated belief system
I'd thought I was complimenting your system.
>dealing with your victim complex.
It's under will, as Victima.
> it's all going to be ok. Actually, let me frame that differently: It's going to be more than ok.
That was pretty smart of you, but I must conject: While it can always get better, it will never get good.

>ego-virus
Hardly a virus. The ego is our friend. A vital construct that allows us to maintain aspects of self. It should be kept in an honored position at the right hand of our consciousness.
>>
>>21850997
there will have been baseline brain activity. you can't think without synapses firing, your mind is your brain
>>
>>21851166
>A lot of people would say its because of a dying brain, but this hypothesis has been proven to be false. Pam Reynolds had an anyeurism and had to have her heart stopped, body chilled, blood drained and had to have 0 brain activity to have brain surgery. She came back to life with a story of NDE without any brain damage.
Also, not every dying brain is going to have the same types of experiences and die in the exact same manner to be repeatable. Not every death is the same. Its highly unlikely that a dying brain will have an ordered and comprehensible experience that so many people have. There is obviously something really profound happening to these people that goes beyond a dying brain.

https://www.near-death.com/science/evidence/people-have-ndes-while-brain-dead.html#a01
>>
>>21851103
The ego is a virus in the sense that it has infiltrated your cell, your consciousness, and made you believe that it is the "I". It's not the I/eye. It's the opposite actually, it's responsible for the "not me" sensation. And it's at the core of your current hostility towards reality. Remove it, then subdue it. You will never get completely rid of it, so you will have to keep it as a pet. But not as a friend. Even entertaining the ego leads to pain, in one form or another. You are confused, so let me tell you who you really are: You are nothing but conscious, creative energy. The ego is just one expression of that, but it is not responsible for your "individual" beauty. That beauty is good by definition. It can always get better, but it will always be good. <3
>>
>>21850713
>Has there ever been a more vile, toxic, and destructive idea in the history of humanity?It's the most potent generator of fear energies in this world, combining the most terrifying aspects of reality (powerlessness and helplessness, rejection, monotony, and PAIN) putting them all into one place

mobile social media and iPhones?
>>
>>21850713
Hell is so fucked up though holy shit, imagine having one chance at life and you decide to sell drugs and bang you are getting judged and thrown in the fire
>>
>>21851170
That's really interesting man
>something really profound happening to these people that goes beyond a dying brain
I'm fairly skeptical of this stuff, the human brain is a fucking powerful thing and when it malfunctions you can see anything or experience anything, but that was a cool read.
In fact the most unbelievable thing about that story is that she was dead for some time with her "blood drained". how in the fuck did she recover, or even come back to life? either she's bullshitting, there's some serendipitous minuscule explanation, or it was a miracle.
I guess I lean towards scepticism cause I can only trust observations and my senses, but the idea of an unknowable force/world which influences ours is terrifying
>>
File: 1537134861431.jpg (83 KB, 850x400)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>21851175
>made you believe that it is the "I".
Together we've learned that all is "I", our dear other-self. Your thoughts, your physical matter, they are me and mine - I'm merely unconscious them, though that makes them no less my consciousness. Like how a paraplegic isn't conscious of his legs, but they're certainly still "him." Visa-versa, of course, though that whole double-talk shtick gets tiresome.
>responsible for the "not me" sensation.
It's responsible for every sensation or concept which regards to a kind of self. For myself, it's an "all me" sensation. With this self being no more valuable, able, or vital than any other-self within the cosmic expanse of my ego. We only exist in relation to each other.
https://www.academia.edu/11880898/Seven_The_Cosmic_Narcissism_of_Heinz_Kohut
>current hostility towards reality
I'm amiable towards reality. We're all friends in this.
>>21850749
Refers to God in terms of the fantastical Yahweh, along with the social understanding of such an entity. However I deeply empathize and care for "God" as in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_North_Whitehead#God
>Remove it, then subdue it.
We displace it, but you understand~
>But not as a friend. Even entertaining the ego leads to pain, in one form or another.
I don't seek to avoid pain. I seek an agreeable, effective position within process. It's okay if it "hurts." It's been good to me and I've got no reason to deprive it of the friendship, love and affection I'll grant anything else.
>it is not responsible for your "individual" beauty
Pic related.
>That beauty is good by definition
I like my pretty to be pretty ugly.
>>
>>21851207
It's not "sell drugs", but thinking only in yourself and keep insisting in doing that, it's evil, as the biggest Satanist motto says "do what thou wilt".
>>
>>21851249
Only a deformed desperate soul... Hope God has mercy of you.
>>
>>21851166
>>21851170
All things we're conscious of must be definable in terms of patterns of oscillations. Knowledge is that which consists of language and symbols - if they exist in the brain, they were acquired through oscillations, patterns - yes, synapses. Now, where were these oscillations 'received'(not yet perceived)? If our physical senses aren't percepting, then through residual or resonant rhythm processes beyond out physical senses. Universal vibes, even.

Personally, I would suggest it's an immediate process of "zero learning" >>21845883
as the other processes cut out. Often including a collapse into jouissance and impending encounter with The Thing(Upon "death" itself). Also I think that what we 'construct' out of the symbols and experience received during 'NDE' or mystical experiences in general to be largely determined by how our neurons are 'trained' to understand the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mircea_Eliade#Sacred_and_profane

>>21851257
'Dreading a time that is not near
As a man on a cross I have no fear
I can't believe these words I'm saying
You gotta feel your lines, you gotta feel your lines.
https://youtu.be/guv6rjjJeiQ
>>
>>21851244
>terrifying
What's so terrifying about it? Don't you trust the universe? Everything's going to be fine in the end
>>21850872
>>
>>21851179
>mobile social media and iPhones?
they always ignore this.
>>
>>21851290
Facebook is Hell.
>>
>>21851286
No i don't trust the universe, why the shit should I trust the universe? The universe is tenderly indifferent to my life
>>
>>21851412
It's not though, it might seem so now, but we're all here for a reason
https://www.near-death.com/science/research/life.html#a05
>>
>>21850713
t. butthurt sodomite who will face judgement one day
>>
File: 2306x.jpg (117 KB, 546x900)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>
>>21852228
no more valid than the ninja books that claim to know the secrets of the shinobi. Which never existed.
>>
>>21850713
>Judes
>>
>>21851166
Hmm, this is possible

However: energy and matter can NOT be created/destroyed

It's up to you to decide if this applies to consciousness
>>
>>21850713
It's a mind virus and we've all been infected with it. Fear of it is the only thing that's kept me from killing myself this past quarter century. Unfortunately if the DMT flood on death theory is true then this might as well be as well. We'll have to deal with whatever our dying minds cook up and because we were exposed to this idea this is the most likely outcome. I don't like it any more than you do but it is what it is. This is why I'm a hedonist. This is the only life we'll get. What comes after might not be very enjoyable so I'll make this life worth living.

I've over dosed on the blackpill most of my life. This is the result.
>>
>>21850713
>It's the ultimate bullied, egomaniacal sadist's power-fantasy: that everyone that is different to you and that doesn't agree with you is punished infinite times more than the damage and pain they might have ever caused.
BULLIES BTFO!
>>
>>21850737
Omega cringe.
>>
>>21851175
What happens when the conscious Creative Energy Runs Out?
>>
>>21851422
So basically the anon is right and it is indifferent to us only providing basic needs according to the task we fulfill for it. Basically we are used. No better than a draft horse plowing a field.
>>
>>21852841
>receive eternal bliss for the price of being nice to others
>whines about it
Stay autistic
>>
It’s so great being Christian and not having to be afraid of Hell like all these sad people who won’t accept Jesus for whatever dumb reason.
>>
File: 1543417023977.png (58 KB, 480x272)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>21852925
I never whined about "bliss".

However can you verify there is relief in bliss after this life? I do my best not to make others miserable 95% of the time and express sincere nicery despite my fucking problems.

I really do get sorrowful about the idea all my suffering and participation here is just so someone or some variation of me gets an exp boost, because in an infinitely creative universe not like there was a better way to get experience points other than toturing a fragment of myself right?
>>
>>21852841
>"If we learn to give what we have, we will receive more. This is a spiritual law. We will be given all that we are prepared to receive."
>>
>>21850713
Could you get lower than giving credit to JewBook internet moms for fearmongering? All this stractured speach, just to make a statement on the hoi polloi that uses this platform and unironically threatens the public as if it tis the 17th century all over again. Meddling with the so called "lower iq" , if there ever was a thing as iq makes you one of them in my book.
>>
>>21851320
>>mobile social media and iPhones?they always ignore this.
>>21851320
>Facebook is Hell.

still ignoring it. whats it like to be phone junkies with zero brain.
>>
>>21852957
Sure, people have died and gone to heaven
https://www.near-death.com/science/research/heaven.html
>>
>>21852958
pavlovian conditioning with extra steps
>>
>>21852957
>"Life in this world exists for us to test our ideals and learn from them. Learning our lessons here in the physical world is the fastest way to learn."
Suffering is just a way to learn life lessons
>>
>>21852958
I have given my love, wisdom, kindness. (Not 24-7 because no one on the earth is perfect)
Despite this my case as a spirit is an anomaly and I have issues. Of which I have had perpetual dark nights of the soul for over a decade. Prayer and asking for guidance most of the time does not work. I got to a point I just stopped asking for help from just about everyone. All my efforts to help myself in ways have not merited results either.

But none of you will believe this because you all get your hand held and receive coddling. Feels bad man, like being the red headed step child.
>>
>>21852973
And the result is that everyone is happier you literal autist
>>
>>21852986
Whatever, keep your self-pity then
>>
>>21852967
I am aware of an afterlife. However the criteria for what is experienced varies so much contradiction in testimonies exist.

>>21852981
Like the anon above you said it is pavalonian conditioning. Very pointless if I could of been scripted from the beginning with whatever God or deities wish me to act like to begin with. The individualization process is neither beautiful or meaningful to me.
>>
>>21852993
You mistake my self compassion for pity. What else.can I do besides try and help myself/soothe since no one else does
>>
>>21852995
>Very pointless if I could of been scripted from the beginning with whatever God or deities wish me to act like to begin with.
But the whole point is that God doesn't want to just create copies of himself but fully independent individuals
>hurr I didn't ask to be born
It's your choice
Why not just kys now if you want to die?
>>
>>21853020
>God doesn't want to just create copies
>>
>>21853028
If he did he would genius
>>
File: 1541905498509.png (143 KB, 436x536)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>21850713
When you die, you'll see. Also, cringe.
>>
>>21853028
Our free will isn't a mistake
God wants friends and not robots who worship him and only do whatever he says
>>
>>21853006
Maybe accept that you only exist to help others (as does everyone else) instead of whining about it?
>>
>>21853020
I don't want to be God's individualized companion. Don't mind being loving though between us. I do not care for further development in individualization.

I regret choosing to be here and have slit my wrist down the street in the halfway house and tried to dehydrate myself to death in prison twice (people last longer than three days without water even while using sodium packets and exercise)

I was warned I would not like being here and they begged me don't but for whatever god awful reason insisted upon it. It means there is something severely wrong with me.

I plan on dying, but I must ensure as gentle and kind as I can be for crossing over. I choose not to die in a hospital bed or apartment but in the glory of mother nature.
>>
File: 1543954084493.jpg (478 KB, 850x1011)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
>>21850713
>i- it's so fake
>j-hust a f-fake idea
>that's why we have to brutalize those who warn us of this
XDing at your life. Repent for salvation is only achieved through a relationship with God
>>
>>21853068
You don't have free will.
>inb4 some smartass accuses me of not believing in the old definition of free will that is real.
I can say gay is bad without meaning happy is bad so I can still tell retards their free will isn't real without denying rational capacity.
>>
>>21853098
What's your definition of free will?
>>
>>21853079
I have yet to see the love I need even when I give it. There is no shortness of love from incarnates between incarnates.

I cry because I don't sincerely feel loved by God or my guides. No expectations of friendliness or welcome if I cross over. The negative polarity entities are annoying pests and the positive one's are like cold scientists.

I hear of people comforted by their guardians. It is rare to non existent when I require it.

I do not want to be God's individualized companion. I would rather be a programmed being residing in love and peace.
>>
>>21853106
Humans can make rational decisions. That DOES NOT mean the universe isn't deterministic like some black science man tells you in his quantum mechanics episode.
>>
>>21853108
I genuine feel bad for you and i will help you i can arrange something for you. Just keep pushing you are on a list
ill find you in the astral
>>
>>21853112
What's your argument or do you just believe that?
I believe in free will
>>
>>21853120

lol... why do you guys have to say things like "astral"

there is no way it exists...
>>
>>21853120
Thanks. I mean it. Even if it were merely sentimental.

I see a lot of love and kindness in contrast with cruelty in this world. Comradery is possible because we are all incarnate here and in the same boat. So I cannot really hate anyone for being here, only get a bit salty since no one remembers much and is always trying to control others.
>>
i was watching dopesick nation on vice last night and I feel that hell is more of a place we end up making for ourselves here on earth.

there are variables tho, people raised in awful situations who are treated terribly end up in a hell not of their own making, but how do you get out of that hell when you were groomed to be in it essentially?

no 1 deserves that but plenty of parents create that for their kids.
>>
>>21853122
You believe in a delusion, but free will sounds nicer than delusion so you call it that.
>>
>>21853171
I asked for an argument
>>
>>21853146
Don't worry I have empathy for your situation but I got out the maze thats why I can see properly in the astral. I'm also a victim of this earth, got traumatized and all that but i healed myself with love, truly love is the answer when you spread love without thinking it comes back, ima let you know all those months yelling on this forum did something for you.
If i was you id figure out how to survive the afterlife you will see what true freedom is just keep going
>>
>>21850713
Motherfucker
>>
>>21853171
What do you call yourself arguing about the concept of free will on a Chinese shoe shining enthusiast forum?

Literally you can leave or stay. How did you arrive at a predetermined shitpost?
>>
>>21853171
>muh determinism
>i-it's not my fault, it's the universe!
>>
>>21853194
No free will denier believes that except for the strawmen in your head and low iq subhumans.
>>
>>21853239
It's as valid an argument as yours
>>
>>21853183
My argument comes from the Bible and philosophy. If God created the universe and is omnipotent He decided everything. That's the logical truth. Believing in your free will is subtracting from the God whereas my free will, the belief that humans are made in His image with rational capabilities adds to His glory.
>>
>>21853266
What's the point of making us in the first place without free will?
>>
>>21853281
God likes to create. We're made in His image so we like to create too. Our creations don't need to have free will to bring glory to us.
>>
>>21853281
>What's the point of making us in the first place without free wi-fi

that is how i read it lol and WOW what a glorious realisation, genetards.
>>
>>21853098
This, humans are just machines and machines do not have free will.
>>
>>21853296
That's not as convincing to me as my belief that God gave us free will as a gift, because He doesn't want to force us to love Him and instead wants individual free companions or friends
>>
>>21853296
I don't have a will to create much at all. So this statement is a sketchy generalization.
>>
>>21853068
>robots who worship him and only do whatever he says
>>
>>21853327
What's your point
>>
>>21853320
And how do you know EXACTLY what God wants? He keeps His angels in a strict hierarchy. They aren't capable of disobedience either and they have free will too according to Christianity. You're just stupid and fell for a linguistic trick swapping an old meaning for a new one that doesn't logically fit in the paradigm you're operating in.
>>
>>21853339
It's just what makes most sense to me, everything else just feels like a dumb cop out
>>
>>21853339
And I didn't say anything about Christianity
>>
>>21853346
>It's just what makes most sense to me
Then you're stupid because you believe in something that logically contradicts your other values (assuming you are a Christian)
>>
>>21853339
>And how do you know EXACTLY what God wants? He keeps His angels in a strict hierarchy.

lol. Satan doesn't like being questioned just wait til that happens. kaboom. over.
>>
To be honest th e biggest issue with Christian perspective is that you have a God that sets up a playing field with "free will" and wanting you to choose him. But all tests and trials and disobedience have set specific outcomes. Logically a person is going to respond well to kindness and love right? And recoil from pain.

You miss the point of free will when you set it up to be biased and specific to an outcome. The organism is attracted to the benefactor and repulsed by negative stimuli. Basically biblical God still arrives at slaves and servants who comply out of terror and joy which is Stockholm syndrome at its PEAK.

Of course I am going to comply if you beat me enough, that's the kind of friend you want huh? One you can intimidate and overpower into submission and compliance. What other alternative is there? Punishment and agony and being without your provider of basic needs if you don't comply.

It isn't really a choice and if that is how it is I would rather be an oxen plowing a field than partake in the curse of "free will". At least I am only ever physically tortured maybe at worst.
>>
>>21853351
If God is perfect why did He make us in the first place?
>>
>>21853356
>Stockholm syndrome at its PEAK.
she looks like a drugged up kidnapping victim lol
>>
>>21853356
You deserve everything you get
>>
>>21853372
I'd argue that everyone deserves kindness and compassion.

There are also terrible people who have loved ones, are loved and have all their needs met and more despite never earning any of it.

Your point is invalid because there are examples that contradict that. There are people who endure deep hardship physically, mentally, and spiritually despite being no worse than the average joe or even actually good people.
>>
>>21853396
Your perspective is incomplete
Different people need different lessons and hardships
>>
>>21853414
There is little justice or balance in someone being tortured and someone getting a 10 question pop quiz on easy mode.

"Lessons" = become what IT wants you to become. Negating actual free will because the lessons are imposed against your will. You are subject to currents of change to be a more ideal friend for the lonely maker.

They want you a certain way is what you are saying.

You change your words because you said people are given what they deserve? Oh no now it is about lessons hmm?

A child deserves to be raped? Because lessons? Obviously the kid has too much pride right?

A man deserves to be set on fire for being falsely accused of a crime? Oh yeah he needs fucking character building!
>>
>>21853432
I meant what I said
>>
>>21853432
Also I believe that afterlife more than makes up for any suffering we need to receive on Earth, so all whining is just lack of perspective
Your worldview makes less sense than mine
>>
>>21850737
This needs to be made into pasta with a pic of a fedora neckbeard.
>>
Op wun can can moo moo milk
>>
>>
>>21853437
I must be absolutely stupid because it seems to me you made a contradition.

Supposedly creator wants companions that actually like it
But it enforces lessons to shape your character to be according to its taste. Meaning it's friendship is only yours if you meet it's criteria and act how it wants you to act. Making free will a needless experiment in torture. Because it would of been better just fucking having creatures according to your preferences than making an elaborate game in which you pretend to care about their choices but not really offer any critical one's. Oh? Reject god? An option? More like (If you don't comply with me I will make you suffer. You are to do and be as I say you should.)

That creates things like me, who complied for a long time to the point of severe unhappiness. Obeying without love because overburdened. Overburdened and no amount of asking for help causes relief of burden. So comply and breathe and obey because if I do not I am worthless chaff than is to be annihilated if don't comply.

Compliance out of terror.
>>
>>21853432
They are experiences. They just "are". You're thinking in matter of moral justification and only considering the direct effects of an experience, while learning is a justification in itself for all experiences. In fact it is all we are here for and what seems like a bad experience can actually change the course of your life into learning and developing things that you would have never did otherwise. Maybe in fact things that are required to make you grow spiritually and be a more complete individual.
>>
>>21853458
You are a somewhat cold bastard that can't understand some trauma carries over to the otherside. Cases in which the spirit rather dissolve back into Creator or be annihilated than ever play or frolic again.

Cold bastards who thinks it is wrong for me or others to have tears or sorrow. When they left me to die in a cell bleeding all over myself without water or food it didn't matter. Nothing that ever happens matters. Every act of violence to me or my violence on others does not matter because there is some kind of fantasy world after this so there is relief.

You say no ones suffering matters. So maybe I should not care anyways what happens to me or others.
>>
>>21853476
You're still whining about being asked to try your best to be nice to other people
Like I said, it's up to you, have fun reincarnating until you get it right
>>
>>21853483
I don't want individualization. Never asked for it. It is shoved upon me against my will.

I give a rats ass about morals other than using them for calling out contradictions.
There is nothing I wish to learn or do unique to this experience in this vessel.

Why can't we just be ok with ourselves instead of endless growth? Why do I need to satisfy you all and creator and anyone else? It always has always been for your preferences. Because I had no passion for most of what was offered.
>>
>>21853494
God can heal all trauma once we're dead but it would defeat the purpose of living on Earth if it could happen here
>>
>>21853496
I am not MEAN. Being salty isn't fucking being cruel to you. You don't decide what happens to me. My own Higher Self does and creator.

I never want to work with you as a spirit on the otherside so keep away from me there despite our unity.
>>
>>21853512
What are you even complaining about if you're fine with it?
>>
>>21853506
Death is relief and comfort. Life is largely suffering and terror. I hate being a tool for someone else.

Each one of you exists to be a conduit of torture for my spirit. By each of your existences, everything in creation so am I required to be tortured for your behalf.

I exist to be nothing but some animal in a circus to entertain you all as spirits, to be a tool for your growth. Never ever would I ask any of you to be this for me. By my very will I set you all free from any obligation to me. Never would I harass or capture your spirit and make it my playmate or co-worker. Go be free and keep away from me on the otherside and if possible keep away from me here too.
>>
File: plates of light.gif (989 KB, 308x305)
989 KB
989 KB GIF
>>21850713
hell and heaven are the same place. its how you perceive the experience.

electromagnetic spectrum = streets of gold and the fires of hell.

they didnt know how to explain light back 2000 years ago. so the closest they could get was fire and gold.

reincarnation is real. which is why you should turn the other cheek, you are the only soul on earth. everyone is you. why would you attack yourself if you were truly awake?
>>
>>21853518
Because I am confused. I still feel unsatisfied even when I am nice or doing good according to my script. It is because I hate individualization. I hate complexity. Feel choked and strangled. Panicked. Confused. Don't understand what more is wanted of me.

I am tired of my consciousness being raped whether while waking, meditation, dreams for someone else's will. Don't you understand that?
>>
>>21853533
nice my dubs match your time code of 3:33:33
>>
>>21853529
Why not just die then? Do you enjoy self-pity too much?
>>
>>21850737
>I'm literally god,
and delusional too.
>>
>>21853540
everyone dies... what is your point? you just come back to earth....
>>
>>21853549
Not necessarily
>>
>>21850737
>Threaten me one more time and I will create the hell that you so deeply wish existed. And I will put you in it.
Fuck you, faggot. You ain't shit, you never were shit, and you're never gonna be shit. You're not a god, you're not even a man or you wouldn't spout such stupidity. How does it feel to know that the sum of your ability to affect others is shitposting about your "godhood" on an internet image board? Get your shit together before it's too late for you, and your mind is too far gone.
>>
File: 1299134108.jpg (169 KB, 800x267)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>21853540
>>21853549
Frusciante on death, 9m in.
https://youtu.be/E0Cc_A3N21k?t=541
>>
>>21853599
If you want to stop reincarnating why not just do what God wants us to?
>>
>>21853540
I sliced my vein, starved and dehydrated. The body is resilent.

I thought about helium but have no money. I eat freely given leftovers and sleep on a carpet.

I asked my inner spirit. She wants the same as I do. Feral life and existence. Don't know what to do other than just fall into instinct and animal self.

This must mean I am insane if it feels right and peaceful inside.
>>
>>21853618
>Implying God "wants" for anything
>"It does not emphasize the ruling Caesar, or the ruthless moralist, or the unmoved mover. It dwells upon the tender elements in the world, which slowly and in quietness operates by love; and it finds purpose in the present immediacy of a kingdom not of this world. Love neither rules, nor is it unmoved; also it is a little oblivious as to morals. It does not look to the future; for it finds its own reward in the immediate present." -Whitehead
>>
>>21853842
>my argument is a quote
Also I'm not talking about the retarded Christian idea of a perfect God who still feels the need to create the universe
>>
>>21853888
I wasn't aware there was an argument. Was the implication that there's some questline which ends reincarnation? Because I don't know of any reason backing that, thus have nothing to argue against.
>>
>>21853908
Of course there is
Once we learn on Earth how to behave we can stay in Heaven
>>
>>21850713
t. sodomite fearing the coming judgement of the Lord
>>
>>21852011
>>21853923
stop
>>
>>21850713
t. godless hedonist who refuses to accept the fact that one day all people will be held accountable for their actions
>>
>>21853928
t. sodomite facing the judgement of a righteous God
>>
File: Kukkuripa.jpg (38 KB, 512x660)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>21853914
>Once we learn on Earth how to behave we can stay in Heaven
I don't think that's true by any means, but even if it were: Gross. I wont escape alone and I wont leave anyone else to suffer.

>Kukkuripa lingered there for what seemed many years.
>Yet one day, he thought of the small dog, left starving in his cave.
>He called out to the gods:
>“Let us all descend now to the land of Jambudvipa.”

>And when they asked why, he told them of the dog
>Which must even now be dying without water and food.

>“Ah, ” they replied, “Even though you have practiced for so long,
>You are still attached to the idea of a dog.”
>And persuaded by this argument, Kukkuripa remained for 12 more years.

>But the thought of the dog’s suffering of thirst and starvation,
>Its pains and terror in dying,
>The rotting of its body, its bones turned to dust
>Would not be dispelled.

>"You great gods and your domain are conditional and illusory,
>And you must cling to limits imposed by desire, sensation and mind.

>“But know, my friends, that the infinite delights here
>Are equaled by the intensity of terror and regret
>That you will find when your beautiful bodies suddenly begin to age
>And your sublime domain dissolves
>In the smoke of the charnel ground and smell of rotting flesh.

>“Now by opening your hearts and thoughts to the flow
>Of Great Compassion, which is the free breath of endless life,
>The senses themselves become the self-existing gateways
>To unconditioned life, all-pervasive light, and compassion
>Free from the chains of desire and fear.”

>Fear froze the minds of all the gods,
>And with longing they listened.

>Kukkuripa then showed the Buddha’s way
>Of entering the Pure Realm Of Amitaeus,
>Self-Born Lord of Boundless Life
>To all the gods, Yaksas and other deities.

>Thus dissolving all absorption in the realm of the thirty-three gods,
>Kukkuripa re-entered the human realm.
>>
>>21853950
Hell exists but it's not permanent for anyone
>>
Hell is this planet.
>>
>>21853964
>don't think that's true
If you're willing to believe reincarnation is a thing why can't you believe it serves a purpose?
>>
>>21853964
https://www.near-death.com/science/research/reincarnation.html#a01
>>
>>21850713
It is impossible to know the other side like we know this one. Whether it exists or not, do good and try to minimise suffering - it's all a true God would want.
>>
>>21853990
>It is impossible to know the other side like we know this one
You do get glimpses of it from people with near-death experiences
>>21851170
>>21853989
>>
>>21853965
this doesn't excuse sin
>>
>>21853970
It didn't imply it had no purpose. Though all purpose must be in in process itself, as the only thing which affects us or is affected by us.

>>21853989
Yes, mystic experiences do suggest that. However I have no reason to assume 'God'.. well 'Light'(?) to be entirely free of transient potentials. All things are transient.
>>
>>21854010
It doesn't but there's also nothing anyone can do to receive eternal damnation, except by endless reincarnation
>>
>>21854017
What do you mean by transient
>>
>>21854023
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impermanence
>>
>>21854071
So you don't believe in a God?
>>
>>21854093
I do, and the only thing absolute about him is unlimited possibility. Pretty much identical to Whitehead's conception:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_North_Whitehead#God
>>
>>21850737
D:
>>
>>21850713
It is a ribcage.

I profess a belief in anatomy.
>>
>>21850713
Joke's on you, my mom is already dead

And yeah. I agree wholeheartedly about belief in hell.

Christfags are a sadistic authoritarian death cult who want nothing short of world dominion and project hard when reeeing about mythical satanic cabals. I have no patience for their bullshit.
>>
File: 1537007645935.png (6 KB, 563x64)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
The concept of abrahamic hell is based off of greek hades. Even in the old jewish books ALL of the dead go to Sheol, good or bad, just like in greek mythology. Even in christianity, there is a verse that says all of the dead will rise and be judged when Christ returns, the good come back to life, and the dead stay dead.
>>
>>21856409
Literally copypasted from Greek myth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheol
The smoke and brimstone demons n' pitchfork thing was started by the catholic church
>>
>>21853964
>I wont escape alone and I wont leave anyone else to suffer.

We need to leave the saviour alone, every time we try and help by coming here we just make it worse.
>>
>>21850713
i wish hell existed, better then eternity of nothing
>>
>>21850713
Lol there's no point in being so mad at dumbasses but I more or less agree with you
>>
>>21856415
The New Testament describes hell as a lake of fire where there's "weeping and gnashing of teeth"
>>
>>21856969
No, the lake of fire was the second death after judgement.
>>
>>21856393
t. AIDS infested sodomite who will face judgement
>>
>>21854010
Disproportionally torturing people forever is also a sin.
>>
>>21850737
PLEASE follow thru, i want to eat satans ass
>>
>>21850713
acceptable
>>
>>21850737
it already exists, and by calling yourself god, youve reserved your place!
>>
File: green_tare_matra.jpg (12 KB, 590x185)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>
>>21850713
12 months is only for Jews in Judaism.
>>
>>21850872
>negativity must be removed in order to enter heaven
I'm damned
>>
>>21852934
Say a prayer for us, truchristian™
>>
File: Hellmouth.jpg (216 KB, 500x454)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Don't click this or you'll go to hell https://discord.gg/6qddHUs
>>
>>21850713
[distant laughter in universal reconciliation]
>>
>>21850713
mirin the glutes on hat bro being put into pot
>>
>>21850713
Not cash money
>>
>>21850713
Bigger
>>
>>21850713
gg
>>
>>21860511
His vanity was his undoing
>>
Hell is real sir
>>
>>21853539
Bc he speaks the truth of ascended masters
heed
>>
>>21856975
This, the Lake of Fire isn't hell, it's total destruction of the soul.
>>
Really
>>
>>21852421
You're so wrong

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.