[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1537886210876.png (171 KB, 391x412)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
Did I become a schizo or did real spirits decide to reveal themselves to me or both? How do I tell the difference?
>>
Ask them their name. If you get no response go to therapy
>>
>>21849759
>Ask them their name.
I did. They all gave me god or demon names.
>go to therapy
I did this too and was told I'm not schizo.

Does this mean I'm the chosen one?
>>
The matrix has you.
>>
>>21849742
schizophrenia is real
>>
>>21849742
The term schizophrenia was coined by a jew.
>>
>>21849802
But jews get it more than anyone else lmao. Guess they fucked up.
>>
File: images.png (3 KB, 225x225)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>21849742
It means you are a part of the 144,000.
>>
>>21849742
or did gold reach your brain?
>>
>>21849806
there are different tribes of jews.
>>
>>21849821
>It means you are a part of the 144,000.
YAY, I'm an Israelite n sheit.
>>
>>21849824
wat
>>
>>21849836
Are you willing to curse God to his face?
>>
>>21849836
Has very little to do with blood.
>>
>>21849848
Probably not
>>21849850
My name does mean son of David though.
>>
File: 1538213020402.png (653 KB, 602x599)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>21849865
If you aren't willing to curse God you cannot be an Israelite.

To be an Israelite in truth is to be willing to argue with and sometimes curse God.

You have to be 100% dedicated to ultimate truth to actually find it. That's what it means to wrestle with God in the place called pineal.
>>
>>21849865
Yeah, you confessed to seeing the other realm. Would you not want to be a part of God's army?
>>
>>21849742
I've actually been struggling to understand some thing very similar. Except it's some thing akin reptilians .
>>
>>21849742
They aren't mutually exclusive. You can be mentally sound and still in contact with the spirit world. You can also be totally bonkers unable to deal with your shit. Try to take things slow. Don't do stupid shit with the justification that you are crazy. You can have scitzo symptoms, but if you don't act on them or foster them you will probably retain your sobriety and sense of perspective.
>>
>>21849877
I've cursed Jesus' teachings because in practice they don't seem to be successful. So I am willing to discard what people claim is God's word to find out what's really successful and true.
>>
>>21849927
It is God's word. You just aren't seeing it fully.
"They are ever seeing and never preciving and ever hearing and never understanding."

You have to look at it deeper and stop baseng your understanding on it purely in this reality.

This reality is a house divided against itself which cannot stand. Those born of the spirit are Sons of God and are seated with him in the highest dimension.

Projecting their consciousness into this reality. However to take a body in this reality you have to also have the DNA of the accuser the god of this world.

You have to realize who your higher self is and stop transgression the finished version of you aka who you really are.
>>
>>21850000
Sounds like niggardly bullshit that's really not worth my time. You've said nothing novel or useful. I could read the Bible thinking the forces of darkness are niggers and swarthy jews and come up with a far more practical interpretation that will actually help me in life.
>>
Human beings have spirits in them, fyi. May or may not be able to communicate with those. I wouldn't try unless they want to talk with you because otherwise you will come off as a major dick. Just don't talk to spirits, man. Scrying too much information is too tempting and it isn't worth it. Also the game. Also you faggots suck blind god ftw can't take from one who has nothing, is that not right, fellow anons?
>>
>>21850026
I felt something grabbing my heart as I typed that, so you're welcome to whomever I just showed half my fucking hand to.
>>
you are being targeted by extra dimensional technology
>>
>>21850029
Also I am a schizophroenix so I can say what I want because none of it means anything. In fact, nothing means anything unless you yourself decide it does.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>21850021
Good luck with that
>>
>>21850031
Pineal gland does not equal extra dimensional tech. This shit is organic, at least in my speculative opinion.
>>
>>21850035
something can be organic and still be technology.
also, have you never considered that organs can be influenced by an external source?
>>
>>21850043
I understand the basic principles of organs being influenced by external sources, but I wish to know why it is connected in this way.
>>
>>21849742
If you feel persistent attention is directed at you. And these spirits are constantly trying to engage with you.
Then, your a schizo.

If you sense the spirits and they're not paying you any attention. If they stay in a room minding their own business, and don't follow you around but follow other people around. Then you might be psychic.
>>
>>21849825
They still are all jews, Berg.
>>
>>21850263
Sounds like poisonous advice.
>>
>>21849769
What demons did you come across?
>>
>>21850296
Asmodeus
Amaymon
Marbas
Asherah
Lilith
Lucifer
And many more whose names they haven’t revealed.
>>
>>21850321
How interesting. Could you tell us about them? What were they like?
>>
>>21850328
Asmodeus was an intelligent young male and natural leader, rather violent and edgy though.
Amaymon seemed very wise and powerful. Had complete influence over Asmodeus.
Marbas was intelligent, persuasive, and frighteningly powerful. Similar to the jews in many ways.
Asherah was very kind and selfless.
Lilith was power hungry and looked like one of those blue skinned Hindu gods.
Lucifer seemed nearly omnipotent and was interested in bringing about self improvement in people albeit through borderline torture.
>>
File: 1543050791190.gif (172 KB, 300x300)
172 KB
172 KB GIF
>>21849742
Both. There is no difference in terms of action or clinical diagnosis.

In terms of what schizophrenia is, which one could call "production which produces" e.g an excess of psychic production - you're certainly showing that. Also your claims would surely meet the clinical diagnosis for acute psychosis/schizophrenia - many people who do are indeed actually experiencing the 'paranormal', but that's irrelevant to diagnosis.
>>
>>21849742
I swam in an infinite ocean of Golden Overwhelming light. Heard a boundless chorus of Angels. Was filled with a Love I couldn't stand, and asked to return to home. They understood, even though I had assumed they would be confused. The Gods and Demons out there, are so much greater than we can imagine. I do hope so much, to return to that Golden place. I'm surprised though, I hadn't even remotely thought I was worthy to go there, I didn't really even pray back then.
>>
>>21849742
Demon/Angel- ology thread? We don't really have a General.
>>
>>21850021
But quad voids of truth my friend>>21850000
>>
>>21849800
yes the experience of it is real; the accounts of why it's happening in medical circles now are still way off. With the exception of gut theory/2nd brain ideas which probably has some basis in fact
>>
>>21850460
"many people who do are indeed actually experiencing the 'paranormal'" I agree that it's irrelevant to diagnosis because most likely they are bringing forward their experience, if at all, in an excitable manner which is bound to be disbelieved. Heartland psychiatry is lumping everything in psychosis as 'delusion' if it smacks of the preternatural because our society is underpinned by materialism, which is inherently not the true reality
>>
Schizophrenia is characterized by easily falsified beliefs called delusions. A well-reasoned position ignorance is a safeguard against believing in that which is easily falsified.
>>
>>21850293
It's what happens to paranoid schizos. That sense of being the center of attention is suck in the on position. So even if they're not hallucinating - its like, random girls giggling on the bus (they're laughing at you). People walking by your house (they're stalkers). Background noise (Is someone saying my name?) Milk's gone sour (No, your parents are trying to kill you)
Someone has something identical to yours (THEY STOLE IT!)
Kids swarm to hug you with affection (They're monsters who enjoy tormenting you)
>>
File: 1455222.png (2.37 MB, 1034x1248)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
>>21850886
It's fairly well understood that what they're experiencing cannot merely be discounted as morbid. However, it's "useless" function. It provides no social benefit or capital. Psychiatry is all about making an individual useful for SOCIETY, what the individual themselves want is irrelevant.

>Schizoanalysis develops its modeling of the human psyche on those who worked intimately with “psychotic” or “schizophrenic” experience such as Reich, Laing, Lacan, and Guattari - who saw in the painful condition of these people the truth of their experience. The shaman and mystic prepare to enter such states of mystical ecstasy and the reorganization of normal perception for personal, cultural, and therapeutic reasons. The schizophrenic is plunged into such states unwillingly with no choice and no map to guide him. The ultimate aim of schizoanalysis as a practice of life is the human being in continual creation and expression of his essence as an event in time interacting with other such events in the form of human beings, living nature, cultural ideas, social rituals, and machines of creation. It looks not just to therapists but to artists and scientists of all types to remodel psycho-social experience.
>>
>>21850263
spirits talk to me but they stay in their usual places doing their own thing. they have tried to talk to me or communicate a few times however, but I've never really asked them much.
>>
>>21850354
Did marbles look like a jew
>>
>>21850912
I didn't know of the term 'schizoanalysis', although I've been to R.D. Laing's Kingsley Hall. As a discipline, it needs to acknowledge that psychosis can be God recruiting new warriors for Christ. "Society" fears being shaken to its foundations
>>
File: 1542265446832.jpg (351 KB, 1200x900)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>21850954
Schizoanalysis is a process coined by Deleuze and Guatari in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Oedipus
https://libcom.org/files/Anti-Oedipus.pdf
where they also establish their concepts for the
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhizome_(philosophy) and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_of_immanence

It's since been used in a variety of context: cosmotechnics and cosmoethics, accelerationism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism
>Some contemporary accelerationist philosophy takes as its starting point the Deleuzo-Guattarian theory of deterritorialisation, aiming to identify, deepen, and radicalise the forces of deterritorialisation with a view to overcoming the countervailing tendencies that suppress the possibility of far-reaching social transformation.

>"Society" fears being shaken to its foundations
>Inferiority is not any kind of lack or impoverishment, but a positive libidinal charge potentiating spiritualizations. Anything that slumbers in the sterility of pseudoabsoluteness is right to fear the inferior ones, and the powerful regressions that wash away the ramparts damming-up intensive sequences. The craving for such pagan regressions is unspeakable. It is only with the greatest strictness that the superior ones repress the violent drives which lure them into inferior becomings; becoming female, black, irresponsible and nomadic, becoming an animal, a plant, a death spasm of the sun. -Nick Land's Fanged Noumena

>God recruiting new warriors for Christ.
I've noticed that this process is something like Paraclete vetting.
>If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.(John 15:19)

Though what has affected me the strongest, and which is practically a religious text for me, is this PhD thesis from 2014:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i7RTEqTAyy8C6THiaCzjDjVPsvIN7YKN/view (From Psychoanalysis to Schizoanalysis)
>>
>>21851111
>If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you

I have just moved home, so forgive me if I can't reply in kind point by point, but just to say that your scripture excerpt is very reminiscent of the Gospel of Thomas

Thank you
>>
>>21850354
More info on Asmodeus please
>>
>>21851161
There was a thread about him faggot
>>
>>21850035
>Pineal gland does not equal extra dimensional tech

wi-fi can shoot at it though...
>>
also why are u asking these people? most of them jump at the chance to call people crazy. makes them feel better pretending to be wiki psych professionals.
>>
>>21851187
True.
>>
File: actual_size.jpg (20 KB, 477x220)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
this image shows a Post-it that was written via divine telekinetic movement of ink. I was misdiagnosed schizophrenic, later corrected to schizo-affective. Both those statements are true, the latter does not negate the former. Even if I'd been permanently diagnosed with schizophrenia, this is still genuinely supernatural writing.

So the answer is yes, both can be true but I'd need to know about *how* your revelations are manifesting?
>>
>>21851187
psych professionals are highly paid, in order to do nought but plug people back in to the Matrix when they feel the shock Neo felt at seeing the amniotic fluids around him and others in their pods
>>
>>21851591
That's sad.
>>
>>21851186
Is the WiFi mind controlling me?
>>
>>21849742
yes
>>
>>21849742
SzPD is not understood.
>>
>>21849742
shizo means you opened the door to the spiritual world and spirirts are able to gain control over you and influence your thoughts and actions

if youre weak willed or dont know whats happening with you they possess you completely

the only power to kick them out is fasting and the power / authority of the king of kings
>>
>>21856371
Any other tips? Thank you senpai
>>
>>21849742
I don't think you can tell the difference. It is worth communicating and learning about them and yourself. At the same time, it is worth disconnecting from them and from yourself to balance any influence they may have. Your bodymind should have enough background wisdom to deal with anything like that - if you seem to have further problems in your life, try finding a school of thought that teaches balanced psychospirituality and deep gnosis and fits with your lifestyle. Good luck!
>>
>>21856371
What happens if they possess me, do I turn into a liberal?
>>
>>21849742
It means you were chosen to be my boyfriend. Catch you later in the spirit realm faggot.
>>
>>21849742
Every Monday there is a "Magic Monday" thread in http://ecosophia.dreamwidth.org/ where you can ask about anything related to magic. Ask there on Dec 10th.
>>
>>21856385
>I don't think you can tell the difference.
That's a shame.
>>
>>21849742
It means your ass belongs to my dead great grandpa.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.