[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

After Hitler's death was faked, and he was free of any consequence. Did he have a master plan, did he just hide out and wither away?
Was the war lost on purpose, or was it lost due to Hitler's incompetence.
>>
File: 3.png (12 KB, 668x440)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>21849117
>>
>>21849117
>Hitler's death was faked
proof please?
>>
>>21849263
No body no death. That's the rule with all major villains.
>>
>>21849263
>muh aryan daddy couldn't possibly have shot himself like a little bitch

More seriously, the only remains ever presented were a piece of skull that the soviets kept in a shoebox that turned out to be from a lady when they did genetic testing on them. So either hitler was a transgendered, or we have no actual remains from him.

Personally, I figure he was caught by the red army and made into Stalin's personal gimp.
>>
>>21849285
his body was burned
>>
>>21849285
>No body no death
fair enough.

>>21849117
>free of any consequence. Did he have a master plan, did he just hide out and wither away?
how would we know? we can only speculate. what do You think?
>>
>>21849292
>his body was burned
oh I see. do we have proof of this? pictures or just a news article?
>>
File: 1476748044518.jpg (267 KB, 1023x671)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>21849292
Soviet Union is the one who claims the popular suicide story.

Are we really going to believe they buried the body like they said they did, when they hadn't even finished picking up the remains of their own people from stalingrad
>>
>>21849290
The story goes like this

Hitler ingests 2 cyanide pills, burns himself, russians bury him <--- last part is least believeable

>muh aryan daddy

first, He wasn't fucking aryan you absolute dumbass, they literally teach you what an aryan is in 3rd grade.

Second, I'm not a sympathizer, I just want to know what are some theory as to what happened after his alledged death. Surley if his high ranking officers could have escaped, so could a though to be dead man.

My question is, did they have a plan to go underground there and continue their work. Many scientists went there as well.
>>
>>21849117
There were witnesses to Hitlers death. (More like listeners to the two shots from adolf Hitler and Eva Braun.) The idea that an event this great was faked is beyond retardation.
>>
>>21849117
probably withered away and died if he faked it. like why would you risk blowing your cover by trying to do the same thing in another country and risk having hundreds come in gunning for you
>>
>>21849117
I found some suspicious footage, actually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdJpDxlI8H0

1:25
Is it just me or is there a resemblance?
>>
>>21849488
checked

I meant did he wither away or did he have some underground base where they operated from, and continue to operate from?
>>
File: Best fuhrer.jpg (125 KB, 700x664)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>21849117

Hitler senpai is in the north pole underground base, he and his loyal followers are preparing for the right time to strike and save aryans from the evil nose tribe. Hitler senpai Is going to clean the world of all poop and pee pee colored people, the poo ticklers, traps and marxists and all other forms of bad degenerate behavour people. Hitler sama will bring in a new golden age where every single person contributes to society, are eniviromental friendly, have big families with many children and a german shepard. Everyone is a moral upstanding citizen that works for a better tomorrow. No form of degeneracy exists, things like drugs, alcohol, promiscuity and crime are none existant. Everyone is a happy, beautiful 3.14 blonde, blue eyed person with a good heart and a vegetable garden etc.

After all this has happened, humanity will finally vibrate at a high frequency. humanity will be invited to have a seat at the intergalactic federation and will be able to get answers to the many big questions from our ayy friends as everyone comes together and sings, hold hands, dance merrily and live happily forever after.

- The End
>>
>>21849525
what do you have to eat to become this autistic?
>>
>>21849547
Town water and vaccines.
>>
>>21849117
By some accounts, he fled to Argentina and presumably died there.
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (34 KB, 600x494)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>21849117

I used to have this contact for many years who used to work for NASA and the NSA at one Time earlier on in his career .

One of his jobs entailed taking global satellite arrays and using them to map out ocean floor depths all around the globe . This would result in him being able to generate 3D maps of the Earth's entire ocean floor .

One Time, he was doing a side job for the USGS . And he happened upon this strange anomaly while he was mapping the Eastern Seaboard . A strange little blip managed to pop up on the screen .

So when he and his team traveled all the way to the coast of Connecticut to look into the anomaly, they found out that it was actually an abandoned Nazi submarine, just sitting there, all by itself .

When they went to go explore the inside of the vessel, they noticed that whoever was inside, looked like they left in a hurry .

So it's very possible there are actually some Nazi bloodlines running around in the US to this very day . There may even be some Americans out there who have Nazi ancestry within them and will never realize it .

Apart from that story, I did stumble across some article on the web some years ago about how Hitler was currently 130 years old . And some dude actually spotted him sitting outside some outdoor coffee shop somewhere in Chile . The guy even managed to take a picture of him too .
>>
>>21849572
Is that the picture? It does look like him, but that's not outside a coffee shop.
>>
>>21849419
>they literally teach you what an aryan is in 3rd grade.
Sorry I dont go to nazi school
>>
>>21849117
he traveled thru the black sun and is now in hyperborea
>>
>>21851543

Excellent question there . But you're right, it's not . I just found this image here on >>>/x/ yesterday . The thing is, I stumbled upon that article many years ago . So sadly, I can't even remember which site hosted it .

Although I must say that that image in my previous post is insanely convincing . I'm usually good at always being able to spot Photoshop fakes . But this one oddly comes off as a rather genuine photo . I wouldn't be surprised one bit if that image is a recent photo of him .

And you might be able to find some more clues here --

>>21840407

Also, look into New Swabia --

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/swabia/
>>
Well we thought we had his burnt body for years untill it tested positive for female. Either that was Eva and Adolf is just ash or he fled to south america the way so many naxi top brass did like Dr. Mengele. My money is on he just burned to death, but both are possible
>>
There's a document on the cia website saying they tracked him down in Argentina in the 70's and had no interest in apprehending him but they would keep an eye on him. That's about as factual as it can get so I'm inclined to believe it.
>>
>>21849572
Lemee get this STRAIT, you're saying your contact had found the nazi equivalent of a TRAILER PARK without the park aspect along the coast? Living inside this "trailer-sub" for eons, sons breeding with cousins and all that?
>>
>>21849263
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER%2C%20ADOLF_0003.pdf
>>
File: 1543737256015.jpg (358 KB, 1600x1125)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>21851791
delete this
>>
>>21851543
what do you think about this, billy?
>>
>>21852026
Well damn. They could have been wrong but it does lend some legitimacy for sure
>>
>>21852041
The one thing I don't get is why would he keep such a recognizable mustache
>>
>>21852030
I don't speak kraut. What is this?
>>
File: 1544036070164.jpg (3.25 MB, 4359x2970)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB JPG
>>21852091
Submarine directions to Nazi bases under the ice at Antarctica.
>>
>>21849117
hitler was a jew in secret and his plan is coming along just brilliantly.
>>
File: friendlygoy.png (50 KB, 250x292)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>21852125
>>
>>21849419
Not quite. You have most of the details, but they're all mixed up

>Takes cyanide pill
>Eva takes cyanide pill
>Shoots Eva in the forehead
>Then shoots himself in the forehead
>This is because he's been informed this is the most likely way to die from a self inflicted gunshot wound, despite it already having been known for more than two decades that the most likely place to suicide by gunshot is behind the left ear, it's why all the Asian countries use the method
>So he shoots them both in the forehead
>His body is discovered and changes position several times even though no one actually touched it, officially
>Pic related
>Mysteriously no pictures of Eva
>Just the couple of Hitler
>That look literally nothing like him and experts have said countless times, going off the last confirmed images of him, that it clearly isn't him
>But it's definitely him so the Soviets don't parade the dead body around because Communists are good people
>They decide to then burn the body
>During the process of burning the body some Communist mentions how they should take the remains with them so they aren't dug up and turned into some kind of shrine (similar to Bin Laden, who totally died the way was reported too)
>So that's what they do
>They bury him in an unknown location in some woods in Russia
>But they keep part of his skull for literally no reason though it's now retconned as being for "DNA purposes"
>Despite DNA not being discovered for another 8 years
>They then eventually agree to have the fragment tested
>Turns out Hitler was a woman
>The likes of Eichmann managed to escape Germany along with lesser Nazis and more prominent Nazis
>Some of which have still never been discovered
>But it was impossible for Hitler to ever escape
>Because he was only the leader so the plan for his escape was like second last priority or whatever

For the other part of your question just read about New Swabia.
There are many Jews itt and I can understand why. Their cope is deafening.
>>
>>21852373
>>
>>21852373
finally some brainwaves on /x/
>>
>>21849290
Hitler's grave was pointed out by a german soldier who was in the bunker when he committed suicide. The skeletal remains were dug up by the Soviets. The teeth had traces of cyanide on them, also they examined the tarter between the teeth and found no evidence of meat only vegetables. Hitler was a known vegetarian. The only vegetarian in the bunker. He died in the bunker.
>>
>>21852373
give me a book to read
>>
>>21849290
This post shows just how much the left relies on the psych of Hitler "committing suicide".
>>
>>21849547
>not getting the joke
>>
>>21852944
the joke is the autism.
>>
>>21851866

No, not at all man . The Nazi submarine was completely empty and abandoned by the Time my contact and the rest of the NSA employees arrived on site . My contact discovered the submarine by complete happenstance many decades after it escaped to the US . The Nazis who were in the submarine escaped from the coast of Connecticut and thus infiltrated into American society . Hence the possibility of there being American bloodlines with Nazi ancestry without even knowing it .
>>
>>21849117
He just died...
>>
>>21853543

>Connecticut

lol its always Connecticut for some reason.
>>
>>21852582
That body tested positive as female years later. He did probably did but we don't have his body
>>
>>21852582
In 2009, DNA and forensic tests were performed on a small piece detached from the skull fragment,[79] which Soviet officials had long believed to be Hitler's. According to the American researchers, their tests revealed that it actually belonged to a woman and the examination of the skull sutures placed her at less than 40 years old.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Adolf_Hitler
>>
The truth is, they don't know and the (((Russians))) and the (((media))) have been using Hitler's purported death as propaganda against far right movements.
See the current political environment with SJWs. Anytime something rational is said, it's suddenly Hitler-esque.
>>
>>21849117
He took over Disney Corp. and helped sew the seeds of degeneracy in today youth
>>
>>21849419
i swear to god, in germany they told us he swallowed cyanide, then put a grenade in his mouth and THEN Shot himself. Im surprised he didnt jump from a plane into a volcano aswell.
>>
>>21856931
that's a good idea goyim
>>
>>21849290
if he was made stalin's personal bitch, stalin wouldn't have been losing his shit at the west thinking they let him escape (likely to south america, possibly argentina)
>>
>>21849285
Based
>>
>>21849453

i forgot witnesses never lie. That's why they decide a trial instead of a jury of peers
>>
>>21856931
You mean they taught that in school? Do they still teach it?
>>
>>21857081
too many goyim were asking questions.
>>
>>21852026
This is legit af, how come I've never seen this before?
>>
>>21857144
because the jews covered it up.

Their reaction to it was a Russian woman coming out of the woodwork and claiming to have "Hitler's teeth" and there were subsequent tests done on it to confirm that the person died from cyanide and it was a case closed situation.

The original CIA report was included in the declassified JFK docs that Trump approved to be revealed back in 2016, or 2017 I believe.
>>
File: SAnaziHitlerinArgentina.jpg (217 KB, 1063x728)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>21852041
>>
>>21858648
haha ebin
>>
He's been evacuated in antarctica and probably has spent the rest of his life in the "impenetrable fortress", reason for which military expeditions have been sent there.
>>21858648
Also others less prominent escaped there.
>>
File: 1543738000971.png (580 KB, 1631x1156)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
>>21858785
>>
>>21849117

The whole thing was a way of getting rid of Phillipe du Rothschilds wife, with divorce being impossible under strict Jewish law. How else would he capture six Rothschilds and do nothing to any of them other than the one who wanted out?
>>
>>21849373

>finding the body of a known, important individual, in a known location is just like burying tens of thousands of mangled random soldiers in a ruined city of rubble
>>
>>21851860

They litterally isn't. It says some guy took a photograph of some other guy and he has a toothbrush mustache so it might be Hitler.
>>
>>21858914
it shows they were more interested in politics than humanity and the truth.
Stalingrad was already back under Soviet control at the time.
>>
>>21858935
read the entire article you fuck nut.
>>
>>21852373

It wasn't communists who burned the bodies you fucking dolt.
>>
>>21849373
>never trust russia media
I would go as far as never trust any media, especially mainstream ones
>>
>>21858953
you mean jewish-owned.
>>
>>21858956
Pretty much.
Although that doesn't mean that other races are above the same tactics. They are just the masters of it.
>>
>>21858948

I have read it fuck nut. It's based on an anonymous source and litterally describes it as a "fantastic story"
>>
File: Grey_Wolf.jpg (32 KB, 340x499)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
He and Eva Braun escaped to Argentina. There was a tunnel, recently discovered, that led from the Bunker to the Berlin sewer system.

He and other escaped Nazis established a miniature colony in the hinterlands with the permission of President Peròn, but when he (Peròn) fell from power they had to disband for safety & secrecy reasons. He (Hitler) died in obscurity, and in hiding, in 1963 at the age of 74.

The SS officer who supposedly discovered the bodies of Adolf and Eva Hitler in their suite was the one who shot their doubles.
>>
>>21859040

Why would you need to shoot doubles if you're going to burn them beyond recognition anyway? In a city filled with corpses?
>>
>>21858984
It's from a CIA operative and he used the word fantastic in the literal interpretation.
>>
>>21859052
plausible deniability.
>>
>>21849120
Fuck you npc cover up chill keep Florida shit in florida
>>
File: NUKE2.webm (1.81 MB, 1280x720)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB WEBM
>>21852373
So "hitler" wasn't the one in that grave? If he lived though what could he be doing. He just gave up after that. Too risky to make an apearance I guess?
>>21852030
They clearly had something going on in Antarctica, it's awfully strange to the navy just to set up a whaling station. 80 years later, and we will still never know some of the shit the defeated nazis knew. Did their research die with them, or did it fall into the hands of someone who wasn't the target of a full on world war.
>>21852380
Really doesn't resemble the face of hitler very well
>>21857188
Yeah its a pretty big landmass down there, and hitler's death was pretty suspicious. The lack of concern the gov't seems to have with actually finding the man is telling. It's almost like they just wanted his science projects for themselves and nothing else.
A spookier /x/ tier thought might be that his search for this lost aryan race lead him to the arctic,
or that he found something there which gave him motivation enough to toss Germany to the wolves after he was done using them as a puppet.
It is thought that the nephilim could have been frozen in ice in the arctic, still waiting to be uncovered. Nazis made great technological strides in their short parade on earth, similar to the worshipers of angels during the times of Enoch.
All we know is that the arctic has something we're not allowed to see, whether hitler found it, we'll never know. All of this is just a very far reach anyways.
>>21858785
Almost like napoleon on his island, banished, but not cast away in a cell like the street trash.
>>21858896
Nazi's may have had an interest in flying disks, but this picture along with a lot of others look like Photoshop bullshit, hence their being no specifics or dimensions on the cross section.
>>21859040
I've heard in Argentina they were developing nuclear technologies, however the war never went their, granted neither did the bulk of their engineers and scientists, but it does make you wonder.
>>
File: NUKE.webm (377 KB, 600x338)
377 KB
377 KB WEBM
>>21852041
>>21852083
Additionally, why did he keep it even though he was mocked throughout his political career for it?

Maybe he believes he should change for no-one see the quote in >>21852373
and it might make more sense.

That is assuming that quote is genuine
>>
>>21859405
>Nazi's may have had an interest in flying disks, but this picture along with a lot of others look like Photoshop bullshit, hence their being no specifics or dimensions on the cross section.
That isn't a disk, it's a cigar. It's called the Andromeda machine.
>>
File: Antarctica.png (171 KB, 1151x2968)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>21859405

Look into Agartha . I once had a contact for many years who once told me that Nazis can be found there . Sadly, I never once thought to ask him what became of Hitler .

>>21859443

Good mention there guy . Yeah, the flying cigar-shaped craft are basically German U-boats that were retrofitted with space propulsion technology .

http://greyfalcon.us/restored/Secret%20flying%20discs%20of%20the%20Third%20Reich.htm
>>
>>21859585
>flying cigar-shaped craft are basically German U-boats that were retrofitted with space propulsion technology
I've seen one in real life, in the mountains of North Carolina.
I'm surprised no one has come forward to say they've been inside them. You know, grunts that keep the thing running.

It's obviously Nazi-era tech, and I'm certain other countries have it by now too.
>>
>>21859633
Maybe these other countries developed it from knowledge the acquired with operation paperclip
>>
File: merchanthandsgif.gif (450 KB, 268x199)
450 KB
450 KB GIF
>>21859665
Obviously, and there was a concentrated effort by various intelligence agencies to cover up the anti-gravity technology because it would A. Hurt the Oil Industry. B. Cause public panic because of the implications C. Because of the panic it, would adversely affect the economy.

But why hasn't someone come forward to say, yeah I was there and we did this?
It drives me fucking mad that these cabal of spooks, bankers and political fags think the public shouldn't know. Very frustrating.
>>
>>21849117
People assume that just because his death was faked that it meant he escaped.
>>
>>21849117
just look up krupp bloodline and hitler
>>
>>21859709
read the thread, nerd.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.