[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Kiri no hi.jpg (90 KB, 349x500)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Where can I watch this?
>>
bump
>>
>>713129
what is this about?

>>713034
>>
File: 1564281042116.png (898 KB, 703x457)
898 KB
898 KB PNG
>>713135
Nine Japanese women who continued to operate radios and evacuate civilians during the Soviet invasion of Manchuria during the last days of WWII despite the danger.
It's very rare to have movies based on the Soviet invasion of Manchuria, especially from the Japanese standpoint. Closest you typically have is Khalkin Gol, which while still Soviets vs Japanese was 6 years prior to the invasion of Manchuria and a completely different incident.
>>
>>713135
>>713141
I'd also be interested in where to watch Karafuto 1945 Summer Hyosetsu no Mon (樺太1945年夏 氷雪の門)
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
If everything fails you can buy the dvds of both movies at japanese amazon. (You will probably have to watch them in a pc because of different dvd region)
>>
>>713034
I think I found it. There isn't any sub though. I would assume you don't need it since you're watching such an obscure thing.
http://www.pandora.tv/view/chechesk/32938414#2983444_new
>>
>>713569
Thanks!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.