[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: who_this?.jpg (157 KB, 887x1200)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
From what anime/manga/game? Originally found here:
>https://twitter.com/yuut/status/1138753386411487237
But I can't read Nip and the auto-translation's rubbish.
>>
>>677993
It doesn't say. Might be an original character or one of the chars from Ever17 (which she was the character designer for).
>>
>>677995
Hmmm, thanks. I did try to read up her previous tweets but no hint whatsoever. And yeah, I was aware of her being the artist for Eve17 but I strongly recall no one in that game looking like that. Thanks anyway, hopefully some other anon can help. Unless it's an original character.
>>
>>677997
I suppose you could just ask.
>彼女は誰ですか?
*Note: may or may not make you sound retarded. The subtle nuances of Japanese are beyond this poor brainlet.
>>
File: Teresa.png (86 KB, 353x441)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>677993
Reminds me of Teresa Wagner from Tada-kun, but Teresa has a scrunchy and a different school outfit, so probably not the same.
Doing what >>678005 suggested might be your best bet.
I did the same a few months ago and the guy was pretty nice. Start off with a "すみません。" (sumimasen) before asking the question in your initial message and then after getting your answer, respond with an "ありがとうございます。" (arigatougozaimasu). Assuming he gives an answer, anyway.
Also, to go with what the previous anon said, you can also ask "彼女は何の出身ですか?" It's asking where she's from while the anon's asking who she is. Either way, you'll be able to get the source. She might just be an original (オリジナル) character, though.
>>
>>678036
Hmm, other than the outfit and hairdo she almost looks the same. Thanks for the suggestion. Never had any experience of talking to/asking Japs online though.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.