[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: images.jpg (19 KB, 395x395)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
I can't find nothing on internet.
I have 2 HDDs and 1 SSD, suddently both HDDs stopped working, but the SSD os working Fine, what exactly is happening? Is something wrong with my motherboard or I just had a bad luck to have lost two HDs?
>>
sympathy bump
>>
Good idea is to try the disks on another PC if avaliable.

If your SSD is Sata and not PCI-E, swap the cables from SSD to one of HDDs. See if SSD works.

Also touch the HDDs while computer starts, do they start spinning? If they don't even try it may be a power problem. If they try to spin but can't they are likely dead.
>>
>>666504
What's your setup exactly? Did you have a raid setup or just two hard drive working separately?

If they are in raid, something went wrong, if they are just plugged seperately, then check the power to the HDDs.
>>
>>666504
disconnect and reconnect the cables on both ends (motherboard and hard drives). they can drift apart over time, if that doesnt work you have more serious issues

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.