[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: JPEG_20190514_204323.jpg (1.13 MB, 4032x3024)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
Hello people, I would really appreciate if someone could translate this. I got the gist of it from google translate, but I would love if someone could actually tell me all the details of this message. For context, it's a hentai artist I'm supporting in a kind of japanese patreon. Apparently he is not doing so good and had to add NTR to his manga or something?

いやあ、やっと漫画作業が終わりました。電子で連載中のアレです。今回が最終回。
正直、非常に辛い二年余りでした。人気も売り上げもぜーんぜん無かったのでね。(T∀T)
漫画の作者にとってモチベーションを高める要因のほとんどは、読者からのリアクションとゼニだと思いますが、その二つが無いまま誰にも背中を押してもらえずトボトボと自転車で坂道を上り続けていたような気分です。
もちろん原稿料は頂いてましたよ。でも電子の原稿料は低くてそれだけでは赤字です。DL数がたくさんあればDL印税がもらえるのでそれによって収入がプラスに転じる訳ですが、その頼みのDL印税がほとんど頂けていない、と。
僕の現在の形の漫画では頭打ち感が無きにしも非ずです。何かしら新しいチャレンジが必要かもしれません。
でもまあ、一度描いてみたかったNTR系だし、自分的にはいい経験になりました。
単行本は夏になる前に発売されると思うので、近付いたら告知しますね。

で、第一話の配信が始まる頃に、進捗として冒頭5Pのネーム、下描き、ペン入れなどの状態を逐次お見せすると宣言したんですが、ぶっちゃけリアクションまるで無いし、ヤル気が失せてしまって第二話分以降をお見せしないまま放置しっ放しとなってましたね。
見たいですか?(・∀・;)
もし見たいという声が有料メンバーからたくさん出るなら用意しますんで、コメントください。第一話同様、有料メンバー向けの公開になります。

「いや、別に…」とか「そんなことする時間があれば新たに魅力的なキャラを描きたまえよ」
という場合はスルーでお願いしますw
>>
>>666219
Well, finally the cartoon work is over. It is an array in electronic serialization. This time is the last time.
Honestly, it was a very hard two years. There was neither popularity nor sales. (T∀T)
I think that most of the motivational factors for the author of the cartoon are the reaction from the reader and the Zeni, but I feel like I was keeping going up the slope with Tobotobo and bicycle without having anyone push the back without the two is.
Of course I got the manuscript fee. But the cost of electronic manuscripts is low. If there is a large number of DLs, the DL royalties will be earned, which will make the income turn positive, but the DL royalties of the request have hardly been obtained.
In my current style of comics, there is no sense of saturation. You may need some new challenges.
However, it was an NTR system that I wanted to draw once, and it was a good experience for myself.
I think that a book will be released before summer, so I will notify you when it approaches.

So, about the beginning of the delivery of the first episode, I declared that I would like to show the status of the opening 5P's name, drafting, pen insertion etc as progress as it progressed, but it was not a reaction reaction, and I lost my mind. It was left without showing you the second episode or later.
Do you want to see it?
Please comment if there are many voices from paid members that you want to see. As in the first episode, it will be open to paid members.

"No, another ..." or "If you have time to do that, draw a new attractive character"
If you say through please w
>>
File: goG2.png (1.86 MB, 1203x1244)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>likely enough jap to Fantia'd someone
>ask for clarification
>gets a fucking MTL

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.