[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Untitled.png (30 KB, 1001x1023)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
My youtube looks like this. How do I make it go away?
Things I've tried:
restarting my pc
disabling all extensions
deleting cookies (hence the inferior white theme)
tried it on tor and in a private window, using firefox

Videos work if I have a link to them but everything besides it won't load.
>>
well i don't know what it is but you can use hooktube.com as a replacement till you don't figure it out (it's just another youtube interface)
id suggest COMPLETELY removing firefox and installing it again, it will probably work then
>>
File: 1545169170102.jpg (445 KB, 2000x1333)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>666198
looks like one of the cdns isn't connecting
if it's not an extension it's probably an issue somewhere along your connection/isp route
you could try a different browser, but if my guess is right it's probably already known about and there's nothing to do but wait and try later
>>
>>666198
In case previous anons suggestions don't help:
At the left of the the URL bar what does the Show site information icon or the content blocking icon report when clicked?
Create a fresh new firefox profile with no extensions, leaving all options as default. Same result?
>>
>>666202
thanks

>>666203
I just got a new router so that's probably the issue, although my roommate does not have the problem
I will probably try the waiting approach
>>
>>666207
you could try unhooking the router and plugging your pc in directly, if possible, but if your roommate doesn't have the same problem it's unlikely the router
unless the two of you are connecting to the router differently (wired vs. wireless), or you setup some MAC address filtering or parental controls/time restricted access and something went wrong
I'd try a different browser.
>>
>>666212
it's fixed now :D
>>
This can be caused by bad cookies and other leftover site data. If you don't have an extension to manually edit cookies per-site, it's best that you clear your cookies and then refresh the cache with ctrl+f5.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.