[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_20190514_175805.jpg (1.54 MB, 2976x3968)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
Anyone got any pdf's of this been looking around but this thing is old as hell.
>>
>>665850
shit out of luck, my man. sorry.
>>
>>666049
Figured. Not been able to find it any any of those book and comic indexers. Thanks for the attempt thought.
>>
>>666077
check worldcat and see if there's a copy in any library remotely near you, and interlibrary loan it.
>>
>>666081
too bad I'm not OP, my library has a copy (but not in PDF).
>>
>>665850
I’m assuming you’ve checked libgen?
>>
>>666316
not OP but if you've free time, help a brother out.
>>
>>666456
Is there an easy way to make a pdf from a physical book?
>>
>>666626
depends what you want it for, if it's just for personal reference, camera phone could be a quick and dirty option. otherwise using a scanner is the way to go. OCR or not is up to you.
>>
>>666627
If I do manage to scan one where is best to stick the PDF? Upload to libgen I assume. Any other locations?
>>
>>666633
if it's old and out of copyright, archive.org could be an option. everything else, Libgen. Scribd if you have an account and DGAF.
>>
>>666626
Buy one of those auto feeder scanners, cut the book's headband/hinge and you end up with all the loose papers ready to be scanned. Then let the machine do the rest. This of course requires you to cut the book, but once done, you got a pdf version which will last forever. Most automatic feeders won't do double side scanning, but a lot of models outthere can do it if you spend like an extra 100$ on it. Alternatively, you can take the book to a printing shop which can do it for a fee.
>>
>>666660
it's a library book, you dumb cock.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.