[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

It had Asuna アスナ (Flannery) and Bakuuda バクーダ (Camerupt) with their heads swapped, Camerupt being smug about the situation with Flannery overheating and panicked.
It was a sketch/lineart, not colored, and they were positioned in locations similar to pic related, with Camerupt head on the left and Flannery head on the right. The heads and bodies were much better proportioned than this shit edit btw.
Also there's a possibility I may be mistaken and she was swapped with Donmel (Numel) or Cotoise (Torkoal), but I'm almost positive it was Camerupt.
Also I forget the runes for the headswap tag, which is a big reason why I'm asking for help.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Honestly, it really might have been a Numel (ドンメル)
I ask please again, I'm having a lot of difficulty finding it
>>
Couldn't find the image itself, but I found a page on Deviantart that has the moonrunes to headswapping and other stuff
https://www.deviantart.com/swaps-group/journal/How-to-find-swaps-on-Pixiv-634920631
I hope you'll find it soon fren
>>
File: Close.png (279 KB, 1252x818)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>667033
Thank you, anon.
After searching for 3 hours or so, I came really close, but I'm almost certain now that the artist either deleted the image, or deleted his account.

I found this, which I saw in a similar timeframe. I remember the artist who did this did a follow up image to it with color, that has since been deleted. Also worth noting that it didn't have any tags for Asuna/Flannery and just fell under general "Pokemon", which leads me to think that if this artist could have deleted his work, then it's highly likely the one I saw did as well, and that even if it was up finding it would be near impossible since I doubt it is accurately tagged.

Thank you for trying, and thank you for giving me the tags to have a try at it myself.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.