[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Hey I was told to come here from /gd/

never really been on this part but was looking for some help in making my flyer appear more eye catching and interesting.

>pic related
Is just a concept but don't want anything super complicated but if I were to hand them out to people would make more of an effort of them going
>>
>>654317
add an angular shape in the background going across the whole image (like a stripe or triangle). i think that would make it more eye catching.
>>
File: Style 1.png (55 KB, 1276x1218)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>654317
Made a couple design tweaks to the original to make it more eye catching. The first one was sorta along the lines of >>654416 but I wanted to get that "Hey mon we be jammin'" rasta summer feel
>>
File: Style 2.png (171 KB, 1276x1218)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>654482
Second one, I changed up the design to look sorta like a sun with the vibe, as well as a change of font to a more relaxed one.
>>
File: Style 3.png (273 KB, 1276x1218)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>654483
Third one, I kept the design, but changed the color scheme to make it look like a summer day. Of the three, I think the first looks best in design, but it could definitely use a change of font.
>>
File: Style 1+3.png (72 KB, 1276x1218)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>654484
I think a big turn off with your flyer is that there is no definite address. I suggest getting that address/name asap so you can put it on the flyer. Out of curiosity, is this for like a neighborhood cookout or something?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.