[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I'd like a French anon or someone who has a full subtitle file for Un homme qui dort to help me with this
I torrented Un homme... and the srt file that came with it had a couple of bits where the subtitles didn't come up where they should have, including pic related
https://streamable.com/if5b0
^ Here's the clip, I'd like to know what she says in the part that doesn't have a subtitle
>>
File: IMG_20190211_223543.jpg (1.24 MB, 1728x2304)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
The subtitles correspond to an abridged version of the book so if its translation is somewhere on this page that would be even better. Its unlikely to be below the orange line

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.