[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

please recommend me manga to understand women better like seishun buta yarou
>>
You will never understand women no matter what you read. Don't even waste your time.
>>
File: kb9K70o.png (21 KB, 700x700)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>614993
my relationship with my girlfriend got better after watching/reading this manga/anime because all i did was simply being honest with my feelings like mc. it's not a waste of time
>>
File: simon.gif (849 KB, 200x203)
849 KB
849 KB GIF
it took a manga to teach you to be honest with a girl? You're hopeless.
>>
>>614988
Fictional characters don't behave like real people. A character's actions in a story have to make sense or people will complain that the plot was stupid. A real person will keep making the same dumb mistakes over and over their entire lives.
>>
>>614988
go read pic related is on libgen.io very recommended, even heard people saying that book should be taugh at high schools.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL6_wKRER9I
>>
>>614993
>You will never understand women no matter what you read.

imagine knowing this kid IRL and being the same age. would you want to stick needles in your eyes or would you fall in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7bplfghJMs
>>
>>614988
Here's what majority of women look for in men:
>money, financial stability, managing money
>physical appearance, go to the gym
>aggression, dominance, ambition, protectiveness
>manners, how good you are with kids, other people (prospect of family and kids)
>putting up a tough front, hiding your honest feeling, satisfying her whims
>common interests (optional)

Word of caution:
>1.women will always take advantage of you and leave you when someone objectively better comes along
>2.women will always take advantage of you and leave you when someone objectively better comes along

Given that you are you the kind of person who asks for books, Anime and manga on North Korean hostage negotiation website for help with women, you already have a severe handicap in this particular sphere.
>>
>>614994
>my relationship with my girlfriend got better after watching/reading this manga/anime
Because she realized that you're weak and that she's in control. Women are like dogs and you're basically clueless.
>>
Not worth it op

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.